What games fill you with those comfy, at ease take it eashy feelings?

What games fill you with those comfy, at ease take it eashy feelings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DE1aKio7z1E
twitter.com/parallela66
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Magic Pengel: The Quest For Color for ps2

Turn-based rpg where you fight monsters using a rock, paper, scissors system (attack, magic, defense respectively) with a fourth "charge" option (you heal a little and your next attack is super powered). You can't use the same option twice in a row, so it makes the game slightly less luck based.

Every playable fighting character in the game is drawn by the player. Yes, this means you can have a party full of dongzillas.

Also, Studio Ghibli had a hand in making the game.

nigga that sounds kawaii.

like dokapon without destroying friendships.

Mercury Meltdown is a comfy puzzle game for PSP/PS2

Song just for comfy.

Dragon Quest.

Do you want yukkari spam or something, user

Man may hate the yukkari, but on some level do we not all desire to take it eashy sometimes?

youtu.be/DE1aKio7z1E Opening scene of the game

Banjo-Kazooie. Just turn it on and walk around, and take in the soundtrack.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Now someone dump Yukkuri, OP is obviously asking for it, the dirty slut.

I actually dont like the yukkari being hurt, thank fuck i have my inchlings to sooth the maiden in my heart.

okami

The old Mario platformers. Specifically World and 3. Also of course the Kirby games.

Peggle

Such a comfy manga.

l-lewd, that chim is too young for that!

I storytime every chapter on /a/. Some things are too soothing not to share.

Mabinogi, just chill in town playing music and doing fuck all.

Also FF-X and Journey. Real relaxing vibes.

I'm expecting mediocre things from Ni No Kuni 2.

Also, I want to fuck that catboy.

What manga is this?

Reminds me of the times I went to my cousins house to spend Christmas holiday with, I lived on the outskirts and got some rural surroudings but that place was deep into a farm, really rustic, comfy place, fucking enormous.

I wish I could go back, too bad it dissapeared along with Grandpas death.

Hakumei to Mikochi

My aunt and uncle own places like that. I love being able to visit either of them.

"Tiny Little Lives in the woods" tiny borrower sized lolis live in comfy, cute houses in places like tree trunks and live basic cosy lives together.

and one is a loli necromancer.

I'll post the first chapter, mods pls no bully its really comfy.

Graffiti Kingdom is also good. Action RPG where everything is drawn by the player. There's some really fucking good monster creates out there. The nips were autistic when they played.

How long until they become the new yukkari/fluffy ponies?
Get a drawfag in here right now.

Subnautica is pretty comf.

Granted, I just found the Sea Treaders and the Crab Squid, which did scare me half to death at first but then I built a base along the Treader's migration route so I could watch them

Don't abuse the yukkuris or the inchlings.
Fuck off with your fag pony shit.

What's the point in having something cute if you can't destroy it?

I understand some anons feel a knee jerk need to defile pure things, but you simply do NOT do this to Inchlings. It would be like sexualising yotsuba.

Why destroy anything that isn't evil or horribly corrupt? Cute is good.

Defiling is bad, but there is nothing wrong with wanting to tenderly love Yotsuba.

Shindol pls go.

and stop drawing snuff and beastiality and get back to mindbreak and preggo stuff again.

That shibdol guy sounds like a real sickfuck

Didn't he just recently make Emergence?

Shindol a shit and doesn't draw tender loving. You insult me by comparing my desire for loving something pure and innocent to the likes of him.

Cuvie would be good if only he didn't consort with the dark side of NTR from time to time.

"Rakugaki (other Japanese word I can't remember here) 2"

Yeah, graffiti kingdom is a sequel to magic pengel! The English voices are horrible though.

Any VGA era or VGA styled adventure games

Lucas Arts and Sierra (QFG the most) being top of the shelf obviously

Pic related.

Viscera Cleanup Detail.
Seriously there is something so calming about slowing making your way across the map making everything neat and tidy.
at least until you knock over a bucket full of bloody water

NieR.

At first I wanted to say RTSs. You don't need to put much effort in playing them and you still get this feeling of winning something.

But I can do better.

You just go into them just start exploring or crafting while not being not bothered by anything. Minecraft would be good example but best one I can find is Space Engineers.
Just install some EVE online skybox and enjoy your lonely road through emptiness of space while collecting materials for your ship from asteroids.

Its like spreading the undead blight in warcraft 3. Cant finish a map until every npc building is dead and the land is blighted.

Thanks, i'm now following this on bato.

Oh and to answer OP: Odin Sphere.

While we're on the subject of cleaning, Dustforce is an obvious pick. The soundtrack, effects, and flowing gameplay are chill as fuck.

I wonder if "housework" will become a full-fledged genre someday? It's surprisingly enjoyable.

bump

Autumn Plains in Spyro 2.

Yosyonke Town in Mega Man Legends 2.

Crystal Caves in Donkey Kong 64.

Black and White 1, user

tfw playing viscera cleanup detail

tfw actually doing janitorial work

FFXIV. I don't even play for the instances. I'm just grinding away everything to level 50.

My nigga!

Dark Souls 3.
I'm level 210 and on NG+5, and still can't stop.
I made basically every area my residence, with the exception of the farron swamp, and just because fuck those slowing down areas.
There is even occasional PvP on this ridiculous level too.

Been playing the souls games again so I'm interested in moving onto 3 when it becomes cheaper. Doesn't it have problems that are waiting to be patched out?

It has problems but patching wont change it

the list goes on and on. Honestly its a fan service heavy game lacking an identity of its own that tries to mash multiple fromsoft games gameplay together and it doesnt work. It is the least functional souls game in every regard. It takes the worst of DS2 and makes it even worse. Its not the worst game ever made but i regret not waiting for a sale because frankly its one of the biggest letdowns ive experienced for an ip sequel since FF13.

Well fuck, guess I'll hold off then. Thanks user

He's just an idiot, don't listen to him.
Game is tight as shit, easily the best souls game to date. Pirate it if you're short on dosh, but fucking play it.

okay goldberg.

This is nonsense, game is beautiful, the only all around brown area is the swamp. Of course you can cherry pick areas with shitty textures and low poly models, but for each one of those there are 10 wallpaper-worthy ones.
Same deal as in Dark Souls 1?
So you can avoid ambushes by being careful, since when this is a bad thing?
This is true, multiplayer is fucked.
Is that so? You also can't kill them while crouching, so they're not all that easy. For as long as you solo them at least.
Who plays games for story? What does items alluding to previous games have to do with anything?
That is true.
Whoa what? Soloing shit exclusively with pyromancy is hell, what are you talking about?
They're just as viable as in DS1 i.e. being hard mode.
Once again pyro is as weak as sorceries are.
It's true that poise isn't in the game, but if you can't deal with brain-dead spammers, you deserve it.
You also attack and move at bloodborne speed. Parrying is hard this time, yes, but it's also overpowered if you managed to do it.
This is true, multiplayer is fucked.

TL;DR why would you care about optional multiplayer, that is shitty by design, in a single player game?

jade empire

Now now now, let me correct you: sorceries are ultra-easymode in DS1, at least so long as you don't use them exclusively to deal with every single enemy (you will run out of casts), but use them to support a melee weapon for some enemies. You can get Soul Spear before getting to Anor Londo, and that breaks O&S completely, which is undeniably the toughest boss fight in the base game.

Matt Uemen is great.

Thanks user.

>twitter.com/parallela66
phew, nice artist user, this is why artist signatures are helpful

Any game with a snow level, best example would be Harvest Moon during winter.

Maybe I'm just a massive autist, but I recently found out the Truck Simulator games are super-comfy.
There's just something zen about calmly driving a truck around.

How is three shoting nito with soul spears hard mode? With a fully upgraded magic long sword and Logan's catalyst the game was so fucking easy with magic it hurt. Could even use dusk crown for extra ass rape without lube because damage taken doesn't matter when every boss takes a couple of casts to kill. Seriously I doubt you ever played a miracle or magic focused build in dark souls 1 or just didn't make good ones because that shit was piss easy.

Good taste, my tiny nigga.

This, and all of these games with a feeling of… a pleasant burn-out. Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, what else?

Check out Fantasy Life on 3DS if you want a comfy game that just lets you do whatever.

Anything by LEVEL-5 (like ) is typically really comfy, because they do so well at designing nice little worlds with lots of nice little details.

I guess you could also play the Harvest Moon and Rune Factory games too.

I remember one of the Crystal Chronicles DS games being pretty snazzy too.

Kirby's Dreamland 3

Dorf Fort with music enabled

People disable the music?

Are you implying I contradicted myself?

absolutely

I don't like to see something tortured and abused, that doesn't mean that I have to tolerate its presence.

Dark Souls and Demon Soul's are pretty comfy at times
Animal Crossing is an obvious ones
Oblivion and Morrowind are alright
Diablo 1 & 2 are really comfy.

Painkiller

Too bad the art style is moe blob dogshit