IT'S HAPPENING

CIA Attacking Trump

It's now confirmed that the CIA believes it was the Trump Admin that compromised the spies in the FSB who were charged with treason.
They're now withholding intel from Trump to "keep him from selling out more of the CIA's operatives to Putin."

They're saying Trump may be charged with treason.
archive.is/TanpJ
wsj. com/articles/spies-keep-intelligence-from-donald-trump-1487209351

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/6Ybha
dailystormer.com/after-88-generals-trump-is-now-endorsed-by-14-heroes/
8ch.net/x/res/22556.html
radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=thrombo
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832198588201594880

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this guy looks shady as fuck and is probably full of shit, but what he says is plausible.

Heh, most predictable move ever. Accuse your opposition of what you are doing at this very moment. Disloyal Spies == Dead Spies.

So they have cast off all pretense of being an agency which operates under the executive branch, which Trump is currently in charge of. What is stopping Trump from disbanding it entirely. Any and all agents operating on black budgets at that point would be operating in violation of US law, right?

Yep, guaranteed that Trump already saw it coming and has a full counter plan ready

Fuck America.

25th Amendment Section 4.
Read up.

If they keep blowing this (((Russia))) shit up, Trump will be relieved of his duties until an "investigation" is done to clear up the matter.

A 4 year long investigation.

so Trump is the big guy now?
Does he get to bring friends?

I'm curious to see how Sean addresses this at the Press Briefing tomorrow. If he does at all.

…and they think that gives them power over him?

Sounds like complete suicide if they even try it

I am so glad my claims of the CIA being a rogue organization are being validated publically. "Oh user you're crazy the CIA is good guys!" haha fags no

Oh wow this is gonna be interesting.

ah that's probably what Schindler was twatting about

CIA undermining and opposing the president isn't suicide?

Worried about leaks when they're the ones leaking shit
Fuck it all. Dox the deep state and whatever happens happen.

At that point I hope we get WW3. Nuclear hellfire is all they deserve at this point.

Political suicide. They wouldn't commit such an obvious kamikaze act unless it brought everyone down with them.

Let us hope.

SHADILAY

(fucking checked)

Krystalnacht II: Electric Boogaloo soon.

Believing in Kek has gotten us this far, and this seems like an outcome that would be fitting due to the pure chaos it would cause.

Mr. Soros only has so many shekels.

Bodies would drop

I gutta good feelings

If the CIA is compromised, what about the FBI? NSA? All the other alphabets.

Who is on Trump's side other than army grunts/special forces grunts? Grunts and NCOs aren't worth shit.

CIA gets its money through human and drug trafficking they haven't been on the books in forever.

Oh it is too, but they can always just sneak around with plausible deniability and other kike tricks. But openly trying to remove him from power? Suicide by definition

Fuck,is it happening for real this time?

His replacement for Flynn is a retired SEAL and happens to also have been the deputy commander of JSOC. He no doubt knows his shit.

Digits confirm. During the election everyone was ready and primed for violence which probably made the establishment hold back on going all out. It seems like people need to be whipped back up into a similar frenzy to make these fucks rethink things.

Taking some actions behind the scene is one thing but that's total suicide.

is it possible that China is blackmailing these cucks with the stolen OPM dox? from what I understand those files include info on family and associates

You do know pence is sympathetic to Israel and the neocon agenda right?

Too late. The media will have another bite of him, if he does that, now.

Rrrright because Trump just submits.
Who decide that he needs to be removed?

I know the law but it's still an attempted coup.
You think he's going to just give in to Lindsey leprechaun and songbird McCain? Or Evan mcmuffin?
So, Who is going to make him leave?
Not the rank and file. Not us.

The CIA has gotten way too big for its britches. What happens next is going to require Special Circumstances.

That reminds me.
Anyone got that china funds antifa thread archived?

If only you knew just how bad things really are.

It should have been ended long ago back in the 50's and 60's before it had a chance to fully cement its authority over the U.S. government.

Looks like its time is up.

archive.fo/6Ybha

This is what happened in the Soviet Union, the KGB was arrogant enough to overthrow the country…for 3 days. Then they were all arrested and jailed.
The CIA coup leaders had better be ready to spend time in Knoxville in a supermax prison for the rest of their lives, mainly for their own safety to keep Americans from tearing them to pieces.

They have been double dipping in various illegal shit, everyone is blackmailing them so they need to start WW3. It's impossible to guarantee Trump will bend the knee after a nuke explodes a US city, so they need their guy in as President to make sure it goes off without a hitch.

Ironically, given they are an intelligence agency, they didn't have the correct read on the election and assumed Hilldog would win.

It would not surprise me if they tried to nullify the election results and put Hillary in. Pence being placed would only so the CIA could pull some bullshit without any reprisal to get rid of him. Much of the republican party are cucks and good goys who buy into the muh Russia shit and so they won't fight it. I honestly hopes she drops dead if only to throw a wrench in their plans and for some leftist salt.

[citation needed]

Nope, all he needs to do is REESTRUCTURE IT to the point it becomes completely neutered. This is not only perfectly legal and within his powers, but also the media kikes would have nothing to bite him for and he can justify it merely with claiming they didn't follow all his orders

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

We have 10 intelligence agencies, we could easily lose 7 of them with little problem. Way too much duplication of effort.

Thanks.

Checked. Interesting in that the CIA gets fucked. Karmetic keketic justice for what they have done. Rip their fucking heads off Trump

This and most likely what Trump will do. He'll place the blame of leaks and such on them as well as how the Flynn shit was handled. He has been hinting at this for some time now. This article pretty much has fucked the CIA since it makes them look like a hostile party to the office of the president.

They didn't follow his orders because he's literally Hitler! CIA DID NOTHING WRONG

Fuck. Checked satan. Shit is beyond bad.

If the CIA tries anything there will easily be over 10,000+ armed patriots surrounding their headquarters.

Now you understand WHY Trump quickly got the backing of the POLICE, ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE, MARINES, BORDER PATROL, COAST GUARD & NRA.

Every supporter he has owns GUNS. Good luck CIA with your little briefcases and pen cameras, it won't do you much good.

I hope he is living in Trump tower still and fills the entire building with military. Come and get it alphabet faggots

it'll happen this friday after midnight, that's why Trump is going to Florida.

CIA incompetence is a long-running joke in the world intelligence community. Colourful nicknames for them include Caught In the Act and Christians In Action.

This is what happens when you staff an agency with crypto-commie art students and have absolutely no good oversight for it.

Knowing where it is would help.

This and more. Dox the deep state.

They are freaking out because all their child trafficking sex rings are being rolled up nationwide. This hurts their funding and preferred source of blackmail. No choice for the Deep State but to respond.

Easier than that if you ask me. Get on television and order all agents to stand down immediately or be considered enemy of the state acting under false orders.

Doesn't have to even have legal weight to it. Convincing the public that the CIA is now acting as a rogue entity would lose it tremendous public support.

Dude all you have to do is watch American Dad for that much intelligence.

It's starting isn't it.

Actually Mr Soros, if he is tied to the (((banking sector))) he has practically unlimited funds. Need more money? Just fucking print it.

This is why we need to move to a non-kiked cryptocurrency. At the very least, it cannot be inflated at whim as normal fiat can be.

So many here seem to miss this.

Usury is also a big problem that people here need to understand. From The Protocols:
A loan is an issue of Government paper which entails an obligation to pay interest amounting to a percentage of the total sum of the borrowed money. If a loan is at 5%, then in 20 years the Government would have unnecessarily paid out a sum equal to that of the loan in order to cover the percentage. In 40 years it will have paid twice; and in 60 thrice that amount, but the loan will still remain as an…

unpaid debt.

The three arms are Banking, Education and Media. (((Their))) banking techniques provide almost infinite funding for the latter two.

The solution is the same, a final solution.

Checked. No half measures. Cleanse the filth then on to the stars

Kek will not disappoint us.

Demi-Hitler is right. This isn't going to be solved over tea and crumpets, or even with the confines of the legal system. This is sedition. This is rebellion. This is treason.

Fug, wanted to post the Night of the Long Knives webm but I don't think I have it. Does anybody?

Has been rogue for years.

There's a plethora of incriminating evidence that could be used to discredit the CIA (pizzagate, aside).

Pics related were old attempts at pointing out the ludicrousness of the "Blame Putin" for everything angle (albeit poorly done).

If the CIA's treasonous actions could be memed effectively this would help taint their credibility. And hopefully red-pill people at the same time as to the true nature of the deep-state and politics generally.

It seems like Pence is Trumps trap card. 25D Yugio oh

Welp time to buy a retractable shovel, back pack, balaclava, and other field gear.

I wonder how the CIA will do in open combat with the Marine battalions that will be snap deployed against them. you know it would be some shit to see the CIA also get their asses beat by Trumps private merc army. CRAZY TIMES

The CIA has never been known for their combat prowess, all they are good for is cloak and dagger rat combat like the kikes they are

If I might suggest an approach, find all incriminating AUTHORITATIVE sources of CIA's treasonous behaviour.

Hashtag: #OurFriendsAtTheCIA

Trend it.

kek, yes, it was obvious he was courting everyone with a gun during the campaign (except spooks (both kinds))

It begins on Saturday. The rally is a public announcement of imminent arrests.

Oh god are we going to war with the CIA for real!

I'd imagine the CIA would hire mercenaries though to compensate for that. So I wouldn't entirely underestimate their resourcefulness.

They're not even good at that. Remember how hamfisted that attempt to frame Assange as a pedo turned out to be?

I really hope he exposes the CIA's drug and human trafficking. Even libtards would be on board then.

If they try an outright coup like that, the only result will be a bunch of dead spooks (and potentially Emperor Trump instead of President Trump). I hope they're dumb enough to go for it.

Good. I'll be a volunteer bug hunter.

This needs to be a thing.

Lots of replies here fast.

Hi CIA

Some user said it earlier, if CIA would be a video game, it would only be fitting that their final boss would be to

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

(checked)
Now how's that gonna look to the American people? A bunch of foreign mercenaries surrounding their HQ in Langley pointing automatic weapons at members of the public? They're signing their own death warrants either way, but I guess they can try to mobilize whatever resources might make it through the defense grid. I hope to fucking god nobody in the military is getting any sleep tonight. This is outright sedition. Just telegraphing this is fucking retarded.

(checked)
Oh but it is user… do more hanging out in the webm threads; they're great.

Who has infiltrated the CIA?

This reeks of an inside group and not all of CIA.
If I was an agent I would GTFO now and get to a safe place.

these fuckers probablu have super soldiers by now

So, after a while of lurking the thread, I've come to a conclusion, and I wish to hear the opinions of others upon it. Would it be safe to say that after all the CIA has done within the past few decades, constantly fucking up their operations and slowly becoming worse at the very jobs we shouldn't even have a way of knowing about… That the CIA's competence levels are on par with CIA from The Dark Knight Rises?
I legitimately feel as though any attempt to usurp Trump will be the equivalent of unhooding Bane at this point, then shit just gets hairy.

Post 'em if you got 'em, I'm fukken saving these

Some of the contractors are going to be real shooters, but not the actual CIA officers. Billy Waugh was a certified bad mother fucker.

As it was memed, so shall it be. Trump's going to crash their plane with no survivors.

Rolling for CIVIL WAR

Gonna check that, hell of a show!

all the CIA has ever done is overthrow governments and traffic drugs. this well deserved purge has been a long time in coming

88's

fuck

its war

Fake news

If Trump is at a safe location (secret underground military base) and still have access to communication channels to talk with important foreign leaders, I think a very positive outcome like you described is possible.

It would be extremely painful.

fuggg we should be the new CIA

That's not how dubs work you fucking faggot.

tell me dub law then king fag

Have the memes ever lied to us?

We already are and we do a much better job then them.

You don't know how this game works.

Pence is not who you think he his.
We can't let them remove Trump.

I think its important to take a moment that shills can take all shapes and forms and we should do our best to ensure our unfaltering belief and meme magic goes to the right target.

Get out of here CIA shill you're not welcome here.

Still haven't gotten that citation, and if you think after the level of chess Trump has been playing that he somehow fucked up picking Pence? You're wrong user.

Go back to cuckchan you smelly subhuman.

I hope you are right, really.
Happenings inbound anyway

I am banned there
for being to radical.

NEVER FORGET

I may have to finally watch the whole movie

Crashing this plane…

I think we all know why you are banned there

Their headquaters is literally called the George Bush Center for Intelligence.

It's pretty fucking blatant.

all of japan will be nuked again.
chinks have been waiting for 80 years to return the rape of nanjing.

Why did you answer yourself? We have IDs

nice ID

Safest place may be one of his own properties guarded by his own private security. The military is more aligned with him than the alphabet agencies, but there are still plenty of cucks around.

I'm just speculating from observation. CIA would have a lot of financial resources due to it's trafficking and drug trades. That's why they have them in the first place. A lot of their covert operations would need to rely on money that can't be traced back to the government. So naturally if they need manpower, they can easily divert a "rainy day" account to it.

At that point it'd already be a full-on civil war, so their action would be more to ensure their survival and escape than succeed at a coup.

CIA doing what it's best at, I presume - fucking up.

So is there anything plausible to this or is this just screeching?

Didn't think I'd have to point this out but..

Langley isn't their HQ.

Welcome to the Roughnecks.

Huh weird I didn't realize I did that nice catch.

KEK WILLS IT

Night of the Long Knives?

February 20th is President's Day. Originally, Washington's Birthday (22nd), was celebrated, but it was changed to this.
Just pointing that out.

What are local sheriffs?
Check your local sheriff for DynCorp connections

This; is there anything actually HAPPENING?

The CIA isn't very competent. Didn't we straight up beat them when they tried to frame Julian Assange?

I mean holy fuck we had anons scoping out their blacksites on foot and everything. It was goddamn insane.

Satan, you know full well that Mike Pence is like your hardcore religious relative. He's ok on some things, but he'll fight any war that Israel asks him to.

It's a good day to die.

Checked

Kek wills it! Had to rewatch it myself not seeing the obsession and hearing Anglin talk about it. Bane is definitely not the bad guy.

3 sucked so much but that song is catchy

Checked. That's cause all they do is lie. Truth is gonna come out cause it's the truth every time. Even if the truth is worse than the masses can cope with

How is it confirmed? Do you believe ex-cia ex-ic bs spinners? The fucking websites who print fake news?

White House straight up denies this is even happening…

Well the level of shilling and posturing from the major players has definitely increased. I think they feel like they got trump on something more then a technicality and less then an actual issue and are getting ready to move on it.

So I'm looking forward to this, but I'm accelerationist at heart. I think Trump got this, so sleep snug trump cabinet bug Cause he's coming for you

We'll know if Trump goes quiet.

Lets say its all bs… then
You do realize they need to create a shitstorm to push this narrative and perhaps con someone actually working in the agencies to pull this off?

Checked.

You have a point, Long Knives is more appropriate.

Kristolnacht will be when the celebrities and Hollywood crowd are exposed as a vast, well-organised child trafficking ring.

We've been meming the CIA getting rekted by big guys for 5 years.

The sudden ramping up of deep state nonsense to the point you have insiders openly talking about them is telling something is up. The optimist in me says that the CIA is kicking up a fuss because they know Trump intend to "restructure" them. The pessimist says they are trying to pull serious shit.

No this can't be happening, i'm in control here.

>Story ends with him reuniting with his true love and going somewhere sane to start a family

Aren't we sorta already?

i made a thing

I'm a pessimist by nature.

Either way it will be

GLORIOUS

that ID

You did good user

The problem is that all the people against Trump default to the CIA's side.

Ok so this is pretty much it then. What are they waiting for? Are they waiting for Trump to shut them down and throw them all in ovens? Withholding information from the President. Do they think they can just keep this game up forever?

(checked)
Can we work Mike "act camp and you get 2.2 amps" Pence into this if we're going with the Electric Boogaloo subtitle?

dailystormer.com/after-88-generals-trump-is-now-endorsed-by-14-heroes/

Shadilay

Well being against Trump hasn't really worked out great for anyone this past year, so I'm not exactly holding my breath.

And trump will have been in office 33 days on Washington's birthday. If (((they))) are going to move on him it will be then. Just to send a message to all who would oppose their Order.

But Trump is a member of a different school of mystery so let the chaos flow!!

Is there anyone who wants to start one of those pointless petitions to the White house? Maybe something along the lines of disbanding and reforming the CIA and charging anyone who qualifies with high treason? There has to be plenty of evidence that anyone with the proper clearances can find. Think of all the shit they've pulled, Vietnam shenanigans, south american drug running, Iran-contra, all the middle east fuckery from the soviet Afghanistan invasion to training isis in syria, I wouldn't be surprised if they were coordinating with the mossad on 9/11. It might not be all of them but in general the CIA is my least trusted alphabet agency.

All the (((people,))) user. Countless minorities who make a big stink but collectively would barely fill three reasonably-sized landfills. On top of that, you have brainwashed cucks who can either be dealt with in the form of forcibly accepted truth, or simple mercy killings.
LARPing aside, I don't think there's much to worry about. It's pretty clear that Trump's supporters are far more loyal than any liberal movement's groupings, even if those in Trump's current inner circle can be somewhat suspect.

Serious question how dangerous is Holla Forums as a force? I mean we can coordinate through almost form of media. We have a ridiculous amount of knowledge on subversion. We can create code words on the fly and constantly evolve them with little rhyme or reason sometimes. We have vast knowledge on military training and other military shit.

How fast if Holla Forums was forced to would we be able to form an army if Emperor Trump needed us to? Remember the CIA and FBI have probably already considered this a possibility. There are to many people here who have persuasive abilities.

American Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo is the only name for the happening. I prefer Mike "Use sodomites as Christmas lights" Pence but that's just me.

lurk moar fag. I've been lurking for half a year now and I'm still not ready to write a real reply, and you get on here yesterday and wake up today and decided to post. kill yourself you cuckchan trap-thread-loving faggot.

It's ironically the same people and ideas behind it.

The wall was never torn down because of the failures of the Soviet-state. ((They)) just succesfully infiltrated the opposition aswell.

I just mean it gives them more popular support than they'd normally have. But you're right, he's a man who wins, and we will win with him.

https:// youtu.be/pqURNhLh714

Oh yes I'm sure the CIA is dying to have these on their side

I don't know, but I think I just fucked up hanging up on a "spam" caller, waited for her to stop her spiel long enough to tell her to take my number off all their lists and hung up. Now I'm starting to worry after every call that I'm missing something in codetalk or something… did I fuck up Holla Forums?

Good riddance. I never liked the CIA anyways.

Exactly. The timing seems to line up pretty well with Washington's Birthday.

They're fucked because the Republican voters would gladly throw the CIA,the FBI,and the GOP under the bus to fix the country.

You're probably fine also I realize that is a sort of stupid thing to ask but hey maybe the CIA will answer my question.

Grab the popcorn and warm up your meme folder.

IMMEDIATELY

It would be fitting, /bane/ was the ground zero of meme magic

GLORIOUS
Trump should come out to his song during one of his rallies, complete with choir and smoke and all.

Nice citation.

Do you smell it, anons?
There's blood in the boardroom.
A whole lot of retirements are about to kick in early.

Are you saying that Trump is a Kekite?

They did that to the pope before John Paul 2nd to get one of their (((own))) in and perform the Vatican 2 also.

Have a longer version.

I have a feeling we're going to see some suicides by way of eleven shots to the torso with a nailgun pretty soon.

Trump's going to discover a whole new way to say "You're fired."
He'll do it with fire, this time.

(nice numbers)
They have knowledge of such things. 9/11. However, there are forces greater than the Jews who are protecting Trump.

Who is that, Kek?

It's good though, CIA is about to openly shit on the one of the two biggest lies and illusions the kikes have made us believe. Democracy don't mean shit goy, if you choose the wrong option.

The curtain is slowly being taken away and i get this feeling that people are waking up to finally see it. With this thing, they would shit on half the country and the majority of the whites, votes. Our enemy won't and can't escape that fact.

lol fucking nig squeezed it too hard.

Obviously… also us.

But.. how will Trump crash their plane? I-I just want to know how it all goes down.

CIA pls respond. Just answer the questions asked ITT.

Should we be seeing this as future career opportunities due to many job openings appearing in the intelligence community?
I mean, just look at Stephen Miller, he's what, 31?

Us.

My great uncle who was tortured for four years in a POW camp begs to differ.

Real life isn't like your chinese cartoons fuckface. The nips are savages that lack any native creativity. All of their culture is stolen - either from us or the Chinese. They're vicious, materialistic ant people.

I really wonder if we're ever going to get a tell-all from the other side
I want some closure tbh

I'm just wondering who the 'one of us' will be in the wreckage.
CIA didn't count

Yet if you compare the two today, the chinese eat fetus soup and the japanese…you know, dont

It was Flynn he sacrificed himself to expose the CIA.

(Checked)
Well done.

Kek's trying to tell us something, I think.

At a certain point, don't they have to attempt a coup? If they don't they are fucked. If they fail, they are no worse off than if they had done nothing.

My favorite is Mike "Dyke-Deleting Diodes" Pence

(checked)

Welcome to flavor country.

Perhaps. It is his destiny. There are too many signs.
See the signs. Whatever happens – be it Trump's rise or Trump's fall – is part of a plan.

Who gives a fuck? They are not part of our people, why even care when there's millions of whites we need to focus on rescuing from the shakles of kikes and traitors wanting to exterminate us?

Us.

I fucking love this shit. Polite sage for off topic.

Quads confirm '"interesting times" ahead.

If it's Flynn, it works for me. I didn't think he'd count since I think we haven't reached the point of the Plane Crashing with No Survivors, though we could very soon.

Someone is.

DO IT FAGGOTS
THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

I dont think they actually have a damned thing. This will amount to that "intel report" that was verified by the fucking CIA as legit that stated "Trump hired peepeepoopoo hookers to make piddles on obamas bed"

This is what the kikes do. When the population turns on them and their kike machinations begin to get unraveled they double, triple and quadruple down in the most ridiculous ways as if trying to run damage control but all it accomplishes is mobilizing the population of their host nation to chase them from the country with pitchforks.. in this case Military Grade firearms.

B-But It's our board culture, gaiji- er….guys!!!

Memes aside, Pence is a cuckservative weakling.

PRAISE KEK

(checked)
oh boy

This is it anons, they are getting desperate. This is a coup, and we need to put these guys six feet under.

I'd rather a cuckservative than a fucking liberal, user.

One can hope, but most Southern governors are budget-cucks. We have niggers who need programs and gibs to go without starving. We require assistance from the states with larger industrial sectors to pay for said niggers.

There will be calls for it, but I'm not expecting the state governments to obligate us. Originally, secession was done on a county level. That's something to consider.

(checked)
And so it begins again.

SHADILAY! LAY WASTE TO THE TRAITORS!

They've been in power for too long to just give it up so I'm guessing that once they realize that none of their shit is going to work, they'll destroy as much of the US government as they can then run and hide like deposed dictators.

Let's fucking hope so, but i'm worried. Even back 40-50 years ago Kennedy warned people about how deep the rabbit-hole goes. The kikes have been in the shadows for a long time, along with traitors and useful idiots, it won't be pretty.

Why should we be that when we're the Big Guys already?

maybe we have. maybe the retarded hissy fits they are throwing in response to trumps pedo raids..

seems like things are starting to unravel fast.. with the speed of a crashing plane.

I think so too. This feels like the fake nigger tape all over again. They'll lie and try to propagate the lie enough so that enough of the populace believes it. When it doesn't work, they'll just suddenly stop talking about it and try something else.

In the past two years when have the CIA made a single wise decision - This coup attempt has no popular or military support, only media talking heads. It's an attempt to frame the intel community as the "loyalist defenders against tyranny" in the civil war they instigated.

What do you think is going on right fucking now, user? Listen to the talking heads on TV even if it kills you.
There's a reason the word "watergate" keeps coming up and a reason that they're building the narrative, constantly, "First it was russia didnt influence the elections, then we learned that they influenced them for trump, then we learned that trump was in communications with the Russians"

"Influenced." "Communications." "The agency concludes." Wow, that's got some connotations while not providing a shred of evidence.
Expect a "leaked" report consisting of 300 pages of such vague words with a high degree of confidence from the entire intelligence community who never lies, asserting that Trump is obviously a Manchurian candidate and must be deposed.
Cue Soros "day of rage" protests and media outrage. Usual Suspects feign outrage. Mr. Speaker, begin impeachment proceedings.

They're telegraphing that it's time to put the civil war in our current cold civil war, they just went all in. Either Trump lets them fuck him out of power or he dismantles the intel community and the media. The former will take force to do, because as we know the CIA hasn't received on-the-books money since the 70s.

4U

Kek cries out for blood. Will you quench his thirst?

War would imply two nations fighting each other. This is an extermination, and everything hangs in the balance.

So is Trump going to legit become Emperor?

I like how you think user.

more like welcome to the neckbeards

For the Emperor!

War is two factions in conflict come on your just nitpicking now. But I agree.

Free speech will be dead when we do see him raised to the Sun.

Free Speech is already dead.

I used to steal dyncorp's wireless when I was active duty, they did maintenance on Navy C-20's/Gulfstream IV's. Their password was "wireless" or "dyncorpC20" or something retarded like that. From what I've seen they are just retirees riding the civilian contract gravy train.

What department is that?

How far have we infiltrated the government?

I wonder if they feel in control.

Peace was never an option.

BLOOD FOR KEK
He desires the blood and screams of traitors.

Easily. Antifa would look like fucking children.

We've found tons of CIA locations on accident before. Remember those fucking /x/-tier daycare threads? If we actually tried we could easily find something.

Trump is a pretty big guy

No user, their REAL headquarters.

THEORETICALLY
I don't really see Holla Forums as a cohesive force. We're more the salesmen of ideas, merchants if you will. Just look at that /hwndu/ shit, you had maybe 10 anons at most leading normalfags in chanting our slogans and fucking with it to the point of getting the exhibit shut down. We're a loosely organized group of leaders Those of us who aren't autistic spergs

I seriously doubt that the CIA is talking to you in code through telemarketers. Destroy your phone user

We've known that one of the Trumps is since the election

what the fuck do you think all the MKULTRA and project monarch sleeper agents are for? we're going to win this fight, but it's going to be an absolute shitshow for a while

That reminds me, does anyone have the archives of those GATE threads

I'm fairly certain they don't, either. They'll make shit up like they did with WMDs in Iraq. Whatever it takes to keep Greater Israel going.

If any blackwater niggers are reading this, I hope they have you guys hopped up on Panzerschokolade for the next few days.

Not sure about archives, but there's a thread on /x/ about it.

fml. just take this:
8ch.net/x/res/22556.html

Full song + anime

Kek everybody knows to leave the thing at home; dump it in a river; or huck it on to a passing truck when things get loopy. I just think everybody around here is waiting for some unspoken opportunity that never seems to arrive.

It is nice knowing that Erik Prince has our backs.

Salesmen of ideas are 100 times more dangerous then an army.
This right here is our most dangerous strength of all. If 1 user from Holla Forums can train 10 people and every actual Holla Forums user trained 10 people then you have an army of approx 10,000+ not counting certain other boards getting involved. CIA is probably well aware of this I would love to see the stuff they have on us.

>>>/gatebreakers/

Pretty much this.
If the CIA does actually attempt a coup, and they don't kill Trump fast they're fucked. They have money to create chaos, but they don't have to boots (compared to what Trump and Mattis) on the ground for long term. If they bring in foreign mercs it will only galvanize the military and parts of the public fucking White Males with guns against them hard.

That may be harder than it sounds, considering the CIA has a lot of foreign assets for him to neutralize (and some require military force to truly achieve that). Best Trump can do is cripple them officially in the U.S, but unofficially they'll still exist in one form or another.

The deep state is real and the deep state is made up of crazy owlbull worshiping cultists. What a timeline this is.

I'm pretty sure my file is a few terabytes at least.

FUCK YOU
Now I need to see if the Nintendo in the attic still works.

TRUMPS ROUGHNECKS

we are a new threat from the digital age
a formless horde

Don't forget the part where they fuck eat other and fuck children.

These people must be cleansed.

I wonder if the CIA goons will utilize antifa and the rest of the scum on the ground.

Him officially declaring them a rogue agency would trigger some of the biggest happenings in our lifetime.
Remember that the Cartels are a de-facto arm of the CIA. Expect them to behave like the IRA for years.

What if antifa is CIA?

We "Go to the top"

Of course they will.

but that's easy, user, we just kill every spic we see.

Hey CIA, remember this little infograph?
I like to call it:
WHY YOU WILL FUCKING LOSE AND SHOULDN'T TRY THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

user Holla Forums alone has 7 million unique IP's every month and 4chan has 20-30 million.

We're fucking huge, it's just 90% of anons lurk.

They're going for a coup, user. I personally think that even if they were successful in deposing Trump then half the armed forces would rebel anyway. If they don't then we have to deal with the armed forces FEMA camp etc nightmare we all planned for prior to Trump.

Remember even if it is LARPing the more extreme your LARPing the harder it is for (((them to take you seriously.))) Making it easier for us to plan.

A lot of Black Bloc and 'hardcore" Antifa anarchists are undercover cops, wouldn't surprise me at all if the CIA has assets there to.

I'm fucking sick of these faggots.
They continuously try and make Trump appear as unintelligent and ignorant meanwhile they're fucking American interests and the American people without lube left and right.
Do these faggots want a civil war? It fucking seems so.

Tons of US law enforcement is in on it, don't forget all their Israeli (((training)))

They are trying for a new Maidan, it is so obvious it isn't even funny. Delegitimize him, crank up the riots, force him to resign, to "save the nation" etc. etc. The CIA doesn't need boots, it needs a lot of useful idiots like the good little Bolsheviks they have become.

lurk user here, you are right.

lel the fuck? are you sure? because that sounds real retarded sir.

I know I know I was being conservative with my numbers. Now take into account what you said with what I said about 1 user training 10 and you see how we immediately become a force to be reckoned with.

If the army won't fire on them, that leaves partisans ie: us.

They think they'll have a coup before civil war, then they'll just get nasty girls to clean up pockets of rebellion. That's what they're planning. That and night raids of "influential figures."
They just don't understand that no plan survives contact with the enemy.

(checked)

Yeah, they probably have a good bit on most of us. Tor is vulnerable to man-in-the-middle stuff and if you're not using a proxy, then that's like an invitation. They could probably get the IP addresses of all recent visitors with legal pressure, but they don't even need to do that. A simple hotlinked image will get many people. From there it's as simple as a conversation with your ISP.

Hardly a "threat" since we're already a major cultural power and we have people in very high places. At this point we're another powerful Global player fighting for control.

It's not like we're a rag tag group of sandniggers, we're vastly more powerful than any terrorist/insurgent group

search "agent provacateur" on any search engine.

What is stopping Trump from disbanding the CIA entirely? Well, there's always the Kennedy assassination that I'm sure lingers in his mind but I doubt he's afraid. I would imagine that's why he's surrounded himself with so many military intel and former centcom commanders? I would hope. Such a process is just… Wew. I can't imagine what he's going through tbh.

Pic related to the webm

If you told me a couple years ago that Blackwater was going to make a comeback as Trump's personal merc retinue or as RWDS, I wouldn't have believed you…

That's not Antifa though, that's federal agent hijinx.

The agents who went to see Trump loved him. Rank and file CIA is vastly different from the heebs in positions of power.
I'm sincerely, sincerely hoping that rank and file finally decide that enough is enough and start suiciding the heebs.

Checked.
Dubs confirm this.

Good point.

Smarter too if we were to hypothetically go to war we wouldn't waste our time with soft target bullshit but instead hit utilities, roads and bridges, and anything else that would spread large scale chaos and generally fuck shit up. Shit would head south fast. Where is that Civil War cap when you need it?

I've watched a ton of videos from former CIA agents who themselves say there are various factions and radical elements within the CIA so this is believable.

That's precisely the point.
Sun Tzu wrote about this in The Art of War.
The ideal army is one that is completely formless and entirely unpredictable.

>CIA is probably well aware of this I would love to see the stuff they have on us.
They're definitely studying us. However this research is probably being used as part of AI development for a new intelligence apparatus. Because a machine version of such a collective intelligence like Holla Forums and memetics would be the ultimate weapon. I sometimes think that's the only reason places like this are mostly left alone, and will continue to exist but observed even when the internet is locked down.

What a world we live in.

Anons I love you but please use your brainpower on the habbening instead of stroking our mutual ego

Imagine how much damage they could do to 4chan/Holla Forums/et al by leaking a list of visitors to Buzzfeed or whoever.

I would love to see what they have on me. It would be interesting for sure. Hopefully when they try to honeypot me it will be triplet blondes with green eyes.

But a faction likely has been using us much more than we think. Why else disburse the users of /new/ across multiple sites after giving them the tools to win friends and influence people with the correct information? We already operate in cells like the communists of old did and can recognize eachother in our words and actions. Really we are a secret society for subversion.

I feel like that doesn't play out well long term

I think the CIA doesn't realize that destabilizing and overthrowing Arabs and Ukrainians is a lot easier than doing the same to the world hegemon. It's a tad bit more difficult.

Well we combat media narratives as usual, and we keep our powder dry in case we're needed IRL. There's not much more we can do, unless Anons want to start tapping CIA communications or similar.

I might be wrong, but I have doubts they could get any meaningful number of useful idiots to do much in the US. I believe they most you'd get out of them is stuff like Berkely, where they're afraid to step outside of their hugbox cities, because they know they'd get push back. It would create chaos for sure, but I don't think it'd spread out that much.

So is it going to finally be revealed the CIA murdered JFK and want to do the same to Trump because both want the CIA gone for their incompetence?

True but in all honesty we need to start preparing. The majority of us don't even know where or who to strike. The majority don't have the means nor the brains to strike.

If blood and thunder is to take place we need to get ourselves prepared now before they depose trump.

Info threads need to be made. Our newfags need an accelerated lesson on how to fight in an urban/suburban/rural guerilla war.

I'll clue you in, user. You might not believe me but it's actually vitally important to why we're winning.

jews don't understand us
on ANY level

They can't meme and they can't fight an enemy that doesn't have an identity. jews really are not as smart as they claim to be, they're just really good at corrupting and manipulating. They're a virus, nothing more, nothing less. They simply didn't understand that their actions would backfire because their actions work on everything else. They can't come up with new tricks. They're exceedingly dangerous, but they aren't creative.

THIS THIS THIS
Who has the images for the homemade shooters?

All Hail TOM!

I hope this isn't lost in the thread but with all the stupidity from the DNC during the election I believe we can do the same to the spooks. These arrogant fuckers advertise former IC and are still getting info that should likely land them in jail.

TIME TO DIG BOYS

We all know the drill. Go through social media, find our targets, collect dox, friends lists all manner of dirt/admissions of guilt.

It's time… we're going toe to toe with the Deep Stateskys and we will WIN

FOR THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND

Same I wonder if they would even bother trying to buy me off or if they'd just put a bullet in my head.

We're at a wait and see stage all we really can do is stroke our egos and psyche ourselves up. We probably should get to work riling up normies though in case it happens.

Dumping what I've got

All you have to do is search for the Zapruder Film on Jewtube.

Anyone have good site recs for survival / >tactical / bug-out / /k/ gear?

The signs will be in the aether, user. It's funny, we'll be the "army that comes from nowhere." Lots of cultures had that meme for their respective end times.
Yet here we are.

The CIA was once headed by a legit fucking communist under Obama.

They cry about Russian compromisation when they've been pozzed since they promoted modern "art".

Furthermore, the CIA are infamous screwups.

One of the most recent and outright hilarious screwups for them is Holla Forums trolling the CIA into believing goldenshowergate was a real thing and they megaphoned mockingbirded it to countless media outlets.

Yeah but that was because we were onto their plot. If they have the element of surprise it could go either way. At this point our best bet is to countermeme and post anti-CIA memes like All over facebook. If we could trend it under #RussianScum or something that would be extra dank because all of the shitlibs and bots might repost it. Basically we need something in the vein of draft our daughters except focused on the CIA niggers. Either that or we create "intelligence insider" accounts and fuck with Journalists. Hell why not both, meme wars ain't over boys anyone with functioning twitter sockpuppets need to fire em up.

This is EXACTLY why you should have basic obSec with your computing. Even a basic VPN gives plausible deniability and a layer of protection from instant deanonomyzation. Like I said before, I'm glad Jim got the site running again- but I don't trust him not to unknowingly leaking a cross referenced list of IPs with posts. Because I'm paranoid like thatStill love you Jim!

We are at the very edge of utter chaos, and I feel completely content and happy.

Holla Forums does funny things to you, huh?

interesting there has always been talk about the military under civilian control but never about the CIA who are so fucking rogue they aren't even accountable on the books for numerous crimes that makes the Nuremberg trials and Asian Tribunal look tame.

This.

Crippling infrastructure should be the first thing on the plate, highways and airports and ports.

That and destroying the media. Television and radio and internet needs to be severed from the populace.

Printing presses will be key during this time. Our propaganda must be mass produced the old fashion way in order to be effective. They will own the air and the internet so we are better off destroying it.

So… What your saying is this is a win/win situation?

You have been ascending and developing your consciousness. Finding the true center.

FLYNN'S REPLACEMENT IS A MORE UNHINGED VERSION OF DOOMGUY!!
JAWLINE ALONE HAS KILLED HUNDREDS

Time to do something similar again to get these CIA nigger back in line. Journoniggers are gullible as fuck and will take nearly any bait if you are an "anonymous intelligence insider" McMuffin is a good option also. We need to ruin these peoples credibility, ultimately this Russian shit is a forced meme that doesn't have the power to be an impeachment pretext yet so we might as well nip it in the bud. If there is a big deluge of misinfo it might be suspicious though and we can't have newfags spoil this.

Now THAT is a thousand yard stare

Yeah, and he is JSOC too, concern troll shills were trying to talk shit about the guy since he supports education for women but all in all its a stellar pick.

Promise me, all of you, that if they kill Trump you will all do what you must.
Take no prisoners and give no quarter.

Those eyes, those cold eyes of murder. I'm in love already.

YOU BETTER BUCKLE THE FUCK UP LADS
ZOGBOT CONTINGENCY PLAN 3.0 IN FULL EFFECT

Any of you faggots that unironically think Pence is based need to turn off the talmudvision and reorient your self to the rule of AIPAC in the Jewsa. This isn't a fucking game to these yids. Pence was the neocohen's insurance and the only reason Trump received any of the endorsements from the GOP. Don't think for a second the neo-liberals aren't frothing at the mouth thinking of a Pence presidency, a luke warm cuckservative broth mixed in with healthy servings of Iran and Russian sanctions with (((McCain))) and (((Ryan))) leading it from the shadows. You think for a second that Trump's agenda to let Putin take control of Northern Syria is kosher enough for these kikes? Think again! We're talking $500 BILLION worth of oil deals potentially in the workings to whomever can get that pipeline routed up to Western Europe the fastest. Guess who are all gunning for that pipeline? Israel, Iran, Turkey, and Russia. Shit's getting syrias, lads. Buckle the fuck up.

Absolutely this. The absolute killshot which decimates any "chosen" argument is the observation that it is incredible just how far you can get by disregarding morality entirely.

Sociopaths are not intelligent, they are ruthless. Kikes did not climb to the upper echelons of society by being particularly clever, they arrived at that point by fucking everyone over on the way there.

Fucking this better print off and copy any material you deem important.

There's plenty of useful infographics out there for enterprising anons.

Just remember CIA, all of this is for educational, comedic, and hypothetical purposes! :^)

I just wanted to play video games niggers.

Fuck me, does anybody have the non-ant versions?

If they kill Trump it's happening for real.

Fantastic thumbnails anons, got something for not ants?

I mean we don't even know what in the fuck we're going to do next. Did a single fucking one of us have any idea that we'd be pursuing Pizzagate the day before some random user pointed out creepy irregularities in the Podesta Emails?

We live and breath chaos, Soros and SA Goons merely adopted chaos, we we're born in it, molded by it.

absolutely disgraceful

George Webb says Columbus Ohio has hired Somalian assassins brought in by Sheriffs. There are a fuck ton of Somalis in Columbus…

Your injun name is Saves-The-Thumbnail.

This is the same organization that has a think tank (larpers) who literally write intel reports about the ramifications of a zombie outbreak.
Half their other low level reports concern how many dindus are going to starve to death this year and infringement's on wimmins rights in sandnigger country X.

Nope chaos is our master Chaos is like an old friend just waiting say hello to us.

А НУ ЧИКИ БРИКИ И В ДАМКЕ

Nah do you have any fucking idea what would happen if 4chan or Holla Forums was shut down? Last time they tried banning anons from talking about some whore the western youth was radicalized and Gawker died.

If either site was killed you'd see a shitstorm unlike any before, we're to dangerous to be brazenly moved against.

Here is something you can actually read.

Thanks user.

ANTS

So who plays Judas, who plays the Romans, who plays the Jews, and who plays Jesus, in this modern Passion in the making?

Good pair of civilian hiking shoes/boots (lighter the better), wool socks, multitool, binoculars, fixed blade knife, semi auto rifle, 5-6 spare mags, cleaning kit, rifle sling, eyepro, ear pro (preferably electronic), blow-out kit (safety scissors/clothing shears, quick clot, tourniquet, nasopharyngeal tube, bandages, gauze), plate carrier, mag pouches, bump or kevlar helmet, pistol, 1-2 spare mags, optics (rifle optics, nvg)
IN THAT ORDER

food (meal replacement bars are fantastic) and water, filter or iodine. A good water bottle and a camelbak is not a bad idea.
sunscreen, bug spray, spare change of clothes, wet wipes, fire starter (lighters, matches, flint), handkerchiefs, soap, camp towel, mylar blanket, baby powder or gold bond (for chafing), 2 or 3 extra pairs of socks, toothbrushes (at least 2), toothpaste

This will get you started, just off the top of my head.

They have cells all over the country.

nah we'd just go hang out at czaks's place, have a pint, and wait for the whole thing to blow over :^)

TODAY, I WILL REMIND THEM

so precisely Maidan i'm nearly embarrassed for them. we've got guns, niggers

My guess is they'll try to balkanize the USA, which is the last thing we want. Keeping the USA together has to be our priority. The kike scum will run and the only way we can hunt them down is if we have the country united.

Well of course none of us are actually serious and we would never act on this stuff it's all just LARPing.

oh yeah, spare batteries. Always, always always have spare batteries for everything. It's the one fucking thing you always need.

and a good flashlight, whoops

Their main ability is having a sense of what most people will like. We've been able to cut ourelves off from a lot of their shit, which does suggest that their understanding doesn't reach us.

A man can dream can he? Tbh I honestly don't know where my loyalty lies. I live in Arizona while it's mostly ok it's full of spics. I would rather make my own independent state. Not really feel nationalistic about America, especially when it's so kiked. I loved the whole Ukraine/Azov thing, but honestly it was just meaningless LARPing as I could never just go to the Ukraine and fight commies. What am loyal is to you faggots, you guys really formed the basis of my way of thinking and for better, or for worse, I'm thankful for you raging homos.

They know how to subvert all motivations, except for the motivation to do the right thing.
The jew fears the samurai.

I say this every fucking thread this topic comes up and I bet one or two of you see me post this every time, but seriously, what the fuck can I do to help? In ANY way?
It fucking sucks thinking that if it seriously happens, my peers are going to fight and die for either the (((Union))) or for actual freedom and I'm stuck getting fat behind a keyboard and feeding the Jews. I can't fight with guns because maybe one or two shots mean I'm probably fucking dead from blood loss, and the medicine's strict schedule means I can't go long periods without the pills meaning I can't FIGHT for anything for longer then a couple weeks before I scavenge for some very specific doses.
Is there anything I can do to help in the event shit gets fucked that you guys would actually need? If the happening happens I don't want to be a useless cuck. I want to be a freedom fighter like my fucking founding fathers.
This is all purely ironic Mr. CIA, don't worry.

You just need some expensive surgery then. Get a second opinion. They have the shit that can blow 'em apart in situ now.

just a funny picture, nothing else to see here really

It's already commonly known that the CIA has been against Trump. Their shit against him is only kicking up with intensity because the looming child sex & human trafficking arrests and shit endangers their operations and a number of politicians and journalists to boot.

also user, if you're hit and a tourniquet can't fix it, you're most likely fucked anyway without immediate high quality medical attention, which we probably won't be getting.

Don't be such a faggot. We'll all meet on the battlefield someday, user.

You mean I've been on medicine for half a year for fucking nothing?

user, I know for a fact that a significant minority of the board has jpop already spooled up for the happening.

This is a lovely list, but I was specifically requesting website recs for purchasing gear. Obviously paper money is HIGHLY preferred when purchasing gear but some people live in states that aren't on the coasts not saying you're a big dummy user

DO IT, FAGGOTS
JUST DO IT

Yup but you need to find a surgeon who'll do it.
radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=thrombo
There are a bunch of different techniques but basically they shove wires up your veins.

That reminds me, what gear and roles are you fags going to have? Always know for having a knack with tinkering with shit. Can't really do accurate combat because glasses. I want Lasik so fucking bad.

read 2nd image

just because you aren't toting a rifle doesn't mean you are gonna be useless when civil war 2: electric boogaloo kicks off

You think most of us give a fuck about America? I mean sure I care as far as this is where I live and it is inconvenient if it stopped existing. But I can guarantee user at large care more about each other and this is me speaking I will go to war with you guys. Do you really think I believe this is all just a game? It's called Live Action for a reason.

user, if we take up arms… Will we have to fight our own military?

what happens when you need to poop?

Almost all of them will be on our side.

Spread my asscheaks and let loose?

He's a big guy

Not the parts that stay loyal to Trump or that line up against the CIA/deep state.

Dude, the fucking gook doctor (who is supposedly top of the line in the medical field, due to me being very young with this clot) I have told me this shit can't be fixed without possibly medication for life. I really shouldn't be surprised at this point, man..

(checked)

Sure you can user, in fact the USMC/army trains people specifically using glasses issued to them and they work fine.
The key to acquiring an accurate sight picture down a scope with glasses on is that your eye, when peering down a scope lense with glasses on, looks through a non-central portion of your glasses lense. you must simply take the opposite end of your glasses and position them on the corner of your scalp so that your eyelense is centered to your eyeball down the scope. It looks dumb, but it's the accurate way to shoot with glasses. Later on you can purchase specific prescription shooting glasses and have no trouble. Do a google search on sight picture with glasses and you'll find results.

Pic and filename related.

You're full of shit anyway, Satan.

Yes and no.

Milsurp stores are fantastic, get your funs from online gun stores. Check /k/, they'll recommend sites, there are a few big name ones that everyone will tell you to use. A decent AR should only run you $400-600. AKM isn't too different. If you're in an area with a lot of wide open spaces buy a 7.62x51 real fuckin' nato shooty like a PTR-91 and get a decent optic, it'll cost more but be worth it in the long run. You can buy quality used pistols online for two or three hundred if you know where to look and wait for sales. Find a local cranky fudd FFL that you like and have it shipped to him. Gun shows are fucking rip-offs, gun stores are rip-offs, same with buying used guns from people off classifieds.
I can kit out the average person with almost milspec for about $2k without breaking a sweat. $4k and you'll have almost all the toys the big boys have, you just won't have the training.

Yes. Discredit the deep state as much as possible. Find Journoniggers or McMuffin on twitter and then send in believable but bullshit tips as an "anonymous intelligence insider" and see if they take the bait. This whole war pretext is basically a giant forced meme and with sustained meme warfare we can ensure their forced memes are dead on arrival. Also participating in the #MediaLiesAgain thing which is supposed to happen friday can't help either.

the mecidinal jew just wants to squeeze every drop of money out of you. Why fix an illness when you can simply recurringly delay, requiring money for eternity? The jew knows no bounds.
avoid vaccines while you're at it

Reason why I ask is apparently they been trained for marshal law type of tactics. Getting them to trust civilians in this scenario would be difficult. Learning how to disarm citizens etc. Not concern trolling at all, I'll fight tooth and nail with all of you. Im wondering if we need some code speak type of deal to gain trust.

The best part is that all we have to do to win is to become real life's Umman Manda.

No.
JSOC and the CIA fucking hate eachother.

Digits are the universal code, user. Know the numbers, know your allies.

Get a second opinion from a GOOD doctor in your area, use word of mouth and find a white guy. If all else fails call a specialist at a big name hospital in a major metro like NYC or similar. You'll have to do the legwork yourself and you'll have to be insistent about finding a good doctor. Once you have a good doctor then you're in his hands and he'll most likely fix you up.
Non-white doctors are fucking useless.

BASED

Also

keep an 8 of diamonds card in your wallet, with "POL" or "Path of Light" written diagonally across the face side, laminated.
Obviously a fed can use the same attempts we do at recognizing Holla Forums so the general consensus seems to be keep anonymous, but meet on Holla Forums. It will never die.

Digits are random.
We literally throw a digital die to determine our course of action and what we believe, and we do it completely anonymously and interpret them differently from person to person.
How in the ever loving fuck are you supposed to predict that?

checked.

What makes me feel better about Trump's security is that he has had his own private security for decades now and has a personal, private bodyguard who will die for him.

They couldn't kill him on the campaign trail, his family is locked up in a gold tower and he has his own Camp David in Mar La Go.

The NSA, CIA and FBI need to be broken up and switched around with each other, make these faggots nervous to operate again - no more little kingdoms, put one in charge of the other every 3 years.

Throw the all military intelligence agencies into the mix, OSI, NCIS, CGIS, and CID.

Include DCIS and whatever worthless bloated alphabet fags into the mix.

I WILL QUENCH NOT ONLY HIS THIRST BUT ALL OF OUR THIRSTS

rollin

h ttp://nyulangone.org/locations/vein-center
h ttp://nyulangone.org/conditions/deep-vein-thrombosis-in-adults/treatments/minimally-invasive-procedures-for-deep-vein-thrombosis
Try these guys too
h ttp://www.massgeneral.org/vascularcenter/services/treatmentprograms.aspx?id=1096

Yes

It'll most likely be expensive as fuck, but they'll fix it.

Well, my next appointment with the kike is in 2 weeks, so if all else fails I'm asking why I wasn't told about surgery in the first place. It might be too late now due to the clot turning into a pure scar and leaving my leg permanently swolen, but I'm still raising hell.
And thanks anyone else who gave me advice on how to help when the happening happens. 'ppreciate it.

Things are gonna get messy.

Now let's all pretend this never happened and be BFF's again.

I enjoy the fact that I do not know the Russian alphabet but I can still read this out loud

They're going to find it very difficult to deploy the army against pro-nationalist forces. The military is implicitly nationalistic. "nationalist forces" when used in the context of global conflicts pretty much always refers to a given country's military.

There's a Slav inside all of us, even you, Hitler.

Kek can you imagine the CIA.
O-Y OY VEY WE MIGHT HAVE MADE A BIG MISTAKE!

Nah, we'll actually be fighting for the elected government of the united states.

By this creed given to us by Kek himself I do solemnly swear to kill every media stooge, kike puppet and puppeteer in the event of a successful coup/assassination against Trump, and I encourage all anons with similar convictions to make the same oath to themselves:

It was The VP who lost trust in Flynn! You Marxist pieces of shit! Can you get ANYFUCKINGTHING right?

Calm down we're way past that now we are LARPing open revolution in the event of a successful coup/assassination.

YES

Year of the Fire Monkey: defeat of the DNC/media machine

Year of the Fire Cock: defeat of the entire Deep State

SHADILAY BROTHERS

That show was fucking great.

Balalaika best girl, Revy a shit and a chink.

Top Kek.

And that was only video games imagine if we got really fucking mad.

When GG happened we moved to 8ch.
When 8ch is one day compromised beyond how bad it already is and shut down we simply move to 88chan.

(checked)

The truth maybe that Pence lost trust and insisted they find someone else, but Spicer made it very clear with the press that it was the *president* that had lost trust in him and asked for his resignation.

Wew

It's time to purge some heretics and traitors.

Don't wait, call tomorrow. I'll fucking bully you if that's what it takes.

That's a scenario which favors them, tbh. The Christcucks will form ranks around him.

Think Israel and New Zealand.

You fuckers and your goddamn numbers shitting up the ideosphere.

user I'm sincerely hoping you just haven't been paying attention. Everything gets done for very good reasons, and if you haven't seen why things are done the way they are, then you need to take a step back and re-evaluate.
We've made the absolute best out of a bad situation, memed Trump into the white house and we're now wondering if we're going to have to fight a civil war because the kikes are this desperate.
Two years ago, did you think we'd be doing as well as we are? Give credit where it's due. Don't ever trust anything 100%, but don't shit talk on things you know nothing about.

Get on the Happening Train or get out!

It's called the Noosphere user.

S H A D I L A Y

What? I was just talking about specifically site-based matters, not all of the Holla Forums conversational sphere. I.E. some mods being shitters, etc, and things like if 8/pol/ was shut down by das jude

I'm telling you that you need to re-evaluate and think harder about that.
Did you ever serve? Did you love your CO? Was he a hard ass? Was it for a reason?
Think god dammit.

Nothing compared to 2000 militant men with scoped rifles attacking on the same night. The only deputies left will be hiding at the station.

One of the main things keeping people here from going postal is the fact that they live comfortably enough to not risk it. Take away the jobs and opportunities that many of us tend to have, and we'll be more than willing to give our lives to something greater.

If Trump comes out and flat out says that the CIA did 9/11 with proof, that's all you'll need for spooks to start getting capped at night.

I already told you last thread: it involves a vest or car

There are an estimated 55 million gun owners in america. On average each one owns five and a half guns.

And the Jews powers over the minds of normies is slipping.

We are winning the culture war especially in the demographics that really count.

Any media shilling they produce will instantly be countered in 1000 places at once. They will not be able to turn the gun owning population against us.

If they wish for war then they wish for there own certain demise.

If they push Trump out see it as the call to arms that it is.

I hope [and tentatively think] you're largely right, but I don't really trust gun-owning America at large. Lot of fart-huffers and leftover Cold Warriors in that group.

If I ever needed more proof I did the right thing by voting for Trump it's this, fuck these unamerican pieces of trash

How likely is it that Spicer's story is the whole truth and Flynn just made some simple errors, and Trump is just being the hardass boss he's known to be? And all of his enemies are just desperately trying to pounce and spin replacing Flynn (who is a bit flaky, tbh) into a crisis however they can.

Trump made it clear this morning he's still close friends with Flynn. But if you fuck you up too many times, you're fired.

But /some/ /select/ mods are iirc verified enemies. I just don't have the images of the logs/info saved that displays it. Not all of them are bad.

Trump is just proving his work ethic. Hell even in his tower, if you fucked up too many times, you were fired. You learned to do your job and to do it correctly.

Night of the Long Knives for CIA will be soon. They think they're in charge, but their party is about to be crashed with no survivors.

Go back and take a real hard look at that "info." Then go take a step back and think of what they've done, maybe take a look at the front page right now. I've led three horses to water in this thread so I'm done for the night. Good luck, Anons.

Agent Dic Pic said spooks are worried that Trump fans are going to show up at their offices like that Pizzagate "investigator"

According to the shills all the mods are actually mossad agents that only pretend to be NatSocs because clearly only the alt-kike can survive, so you should stop coming here and being so anti-semetic. You can't win if you hate kikes, goy.

I swear, there must be some divine intervention at work here with the way these people seem to fuck themselves over so thoroughly.

I hope Trump handles it better than Kennedy, this is essentially the same exact thing going on right now, possibly even more aggressive.

They're afraid. They should be.

I sure hope they're fucking scared.

I'm so ready to just
REMOVE
these (((people))).

They should be very, very worried.

EVERY. BLADE. OF. GRASS.

Oh boy here we go again.
CIA confirmed to be infested with degenerates.

that's if Trump goes crazy, not if he's a Russian hacker

We're in a far different era from jfk reloaded. Trump has his own security team for starters. Plus, the endless age of the internet puts the CIA at odds. We are effectively a rogue intelligence force the meets and even surpasses CIA and other alphabet agencies. We may not necessarily have the intel that they know right off the bat, or hackers immediately busting through to seize their information, but you can bet some digits that there are insiders within their own agencies that hate their guts and vent on here.

That and also character assassination is quite impossible on here than other means and platforms. It's a common jewish taactic that's been embraced by libs and by no surprise alphabet soup. It's why (((they))) hate us and imageboards so much. Our worth is not measured by name or face. Its measured by the quality of information and level of discussion within. We also have our own effective "code" via behavior and language that is easy to detect when telling when someone is an outsider. Kikes, CIA, and libs use character assassination because when worth is attached to face or name, then if you deface the face or name, you ruin and "neutralize" the threat. On here you can't.

Hell, you don't even know if any anons you're discussing with could be everyday run of the mill citizen, a school teacher, construction worker, office worker, or someone within the alphabet soup that's gone rogue. And that's what scares (((them)))

The coup's pretty obvious, but you put it much better and more concisely than I. Well said.

I have unwavering faith in Kek.

Did you see that thread on the Red Religion Blue Church theory?

Thanks user, needed this whitepill.

Trump is a big guy.

Why? Its too hard of a target. I prefer to show up at their homes.

fuck me it's really Happening isn't it?

Learn to crop a picture holy shit there are a few centimers missing at the top.

I think you just hit a nail on the head very fucking hard user. And I hope they remember we can and will find where everyone of them lives if we had to.

WEW

Remember when one user posted images of a CTR HQ he captured that one day? It's funny how suddenly there was an eerie silence like there was a sudden shock of panic.

So does this mean they're going to false flag as Trump supporters like they did there with Pizzagate. Everybody knows the nigger that showed up there was fake, otherwise he'd have wasted the place.

It's worse than your junior high school math is equal to. See pic related for a compound interest calculation that gives accurate results.

It's like this: Suppose I borrow $100,000 to buy a house at a safe and reasonable 5%. Let's make it a 35-year loan because I'm a poorfag. To keep it simple, let's compound the interest monthly.

In that case, my monthly payment will be $505 for 420 months, for a total payoff of $211,969. $100,000 is to pay off the principal, while the other $111,969 is pure interest. It's the money the lender gets for having money to lend. A reward for being rich right now, and for taking a chance on me defaulting.

Government loans are usually way cheaper than that. The current Federal Funds rate is 0.75%, up from 0.5% a year ago. At that rate, my $100,000 mortgage will reach maturity with a total payoff of just $113,730, paid in 420 installments of just $271 each.

If that sounds okay, imagine you owe $20 trillion. Oh wait, you do. Thanks a bunch, Jews!

Wew. If the goal was to make it extremely cringy, the PR firm behind it did amazing.

Kek yeah good times. We really are everywhere and everyone. We could be making your dinner, teaching your kids, building your house, working for you, or be your boss.

Well, if our families are are on the table for them, then their families are fair game too. They want to traffic and abuse kids? Fine. What goes around comes around.

Yes. And that skinny kikes came to the window with a loaded pistol. It reminded me of vid related. Imagine what the reaction would've been if had gone there with a long rifle and a plate carrier with a mask. Pure terror. Too bad it was in DC.

Yeah… except we won't be trafficking and abusing kids just making orphans.

>mfw there are non-false flag copycats

Are those Asian transvestites?

REMOVE THE ALPHABET, KILL THEM ALL!

Checked and keked. CIA needs to get tried for treason or, failing that, we need to go 1776 on their ass.

Nah, if anything they'll go for a JFK style assassination before that.

Either way CIA agents get disappeared. Might as well try the self abuse option.

John Schindler, a dishonored Ex-NSA agent is talking about Intelligence Community "going nuclear" on Trump, that he will "die in jail", and that the Deep State will finish Trump in a year. This is fucking bizarre. The fact that an ex-NSA operative has been talking to Senior IC members is not that far off. A senior in an alphabet agency is threatening to murder the president, according to a former NSA agent. This is something I'd drop the fucking hammer on. Then we have Bill, an elector, wanting the Deep State more than a Trump state. It is no longer them denouncing ideas of Deep State or Shadow Government, now it's them likening the Deep State to a liberating faction that will end tyranny. They admit of a Deep State and are fucking publicly speaking about it, even going as far as favoring the Oligarchs to the elected Trump Admin.

m8 you're underaged and you like gooks.
It would be best for you to reflect your life

REMOVE ALPHABET remove alphabet
you are worst agent. you are the agent idiot you are the agent smell. return to CIA hq. to our NSA cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,CIA we will never forgeve you. yid rascal FUck but fuck asshole agent stink CIA couck cuck..agent genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead agent..ahahahahahCIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .jews we kill israel , jews return to your precious tel aviv….hahahahaha idiot agent and CIAn smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE AGENT FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+JSOC+FBI=kill CIA…you will ww2/ tupac alive in murica, tupac making album of murica . fast rap tupac murica. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink agent… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a desert

tupac alive numbr one #1 in murica ….fuck the NSA ,..FUCKk ashol agents no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the agent farm aminal with rap magic now we the american rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and CIA wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. murica greattst countrey

The Deep State's greatest advantage is that people don't know it exists. These idiots have squandered the element of surprise - they're utterly fucked.

Sounds like Mr. (((Schindlers))) family could use a house call. And the rest of the CIA too

They're begging to get off'd.

Well, after all, it was the leftists who said that violence was free speech when Berkeley happened.

No user. Do not let the Jewish subversion consume you. To allow such degeneracy within our own population will inflict itself heavily upon our own people.

Instead overcome the degeneracy, send the non-white families away from the resources which they require, allow these desperate peoples to use more of the resources of those who will give them aid. That is not to say there will be massacres but such events should be done with no malice but instead in the virtue that they are vermin to be squashed.

You wouldn't torture rats or cockroaches user for your own pride would you? You eliminate them and move on, unaffected by their deaths because now you havn't deluded yourself that they still are dangerous and can gain the upper hand if you would allow your pride to become your weakness.

Trump is Hitler reincarnated. Hail Vishnu!

better save up 4 grand boyo, it's 3000~ for the surgery and then 500~ for the post-surgery care.

All it'd take to suddenly make the CIA flip their shit is to for the list of those involved and nearby anons walking around and taking pictures of their houses and sending it to them. Sure, it'd be squandered opportunity to actually off them if it came down to it, but it'd sure as hell get the message acrosos that they're not in charge and that they're not safe.

That also reminds, any excuse of any houses being photographed via phone has the perfect excuse of "I'm just playing pogiemon go"

wtf I'm Hindu now

Admin roles are important.

Look up how to run a comms net without getting droned.

I'm sure our NeoCohen Trotsky following friends could use some "speech" in their lives.

No. I would just use the "sins of the father" rule and send them along with their parents. Children don't deserve the torture these people put others through.

Don't take a photograph of their houses. Get the dox and post it up first. Then send pizza. Then send some rusted nails… See where I'm going with this?

YOU'RE GOING TO DEGRADE AND OXIDIZE THEIR CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT?!

Man that is an epic scene.

Sometimes I wonder if Google's parent company being literally named Alphabet isn't a coincidence and the alphabet boys are just mocking our stupidity.

Maybe it's because it's so early in the morning for me and I should be sleeping, but the rusted nails draws a blank to me at the moment

If you have been paying attention, a lot of anons on Holla Forums speak the lingo in various fields when it comes to the Military, intelligence, organized crime and of course, the occasional counter-terrorism user. I think Holla Forums may contain the highest density of professionals passing their knowledge down to the uninitiated in a way that doesn't tip off the powers that be.

Funnily enough, I've never spotted any high positioned bankers in Holla Forums

They should be more worried about people showing up at the homes of their families.

They are definitely mocking people. For the longest time, people have been declaring that Google is part of an Alphabet agency.

That was the entire plan from the start user.

Why do you think Breitbart is talking non-stop about the deep state now?

When did the term "Deep State" enter the American lexicon. I started hearing it probably for the first time last month, but not it is ubiquitous. Is it a more modernized nebulous term like 'Illuminati', 'Globalists', etc?

(checked)

Alot of these neocohens have never served nor done any footwork for their endeavors, so they probably won't get it either. You could send them a free glade plugin instead. Those kikes should get the reference.

Nails/ball bearings are frequently used in IEDs.

I have noticed that whenever we need something done we always have a fucking guy.
If we need something drawn we have a guy.
If we need boots on the ground to scope out CIA blacksites we have a guy.
If we need to show up outside CTR headquaters to intimidate them we have a guy.
If we need audio analysis we have a guy.
If we need hackers to dox anyone(even the old CIA director himself) we have a guy
If we need world class detective work we have a fucking guy

If you need something done we have a specialist.

Your mom

Heil'd!

All of these people are globalist shills, specifically Bill Kristol of #NeverTrump fame.

Here I thought Infinity Chan was immune to this kind of globalist bait propaganda.

Guess I was wrong.

I'm only surprised that it's happening so soon.

This is all pretty spooky stuff. My question is this:

What do I, average extreme-right-wing American, do while this unfolds? Carry on as normal? Or do I start rolling hot, ready to drop commies and traitors at a moment's notice?

Who is even the target when RWDS goes live? All government employees? Everyone in a Prius? Everyone?

t. 40yr old user, geared up and ready to rock, been dreaming of a purge since the early 90s.

Bill Kristol needs to go.

Like I said in my earlier post. We are effectively a rogue intelligence force.

It's been in use since the 80's and if I remember right it originally referred to the Turkish military establishment.

A big guy, one might say.

But do we have a feel?

Sure; agree 100%. But I'm nowhere near him.

I'd argue that we're not rogue since we're personally loyal to the duly and legally elected president of the United States of America. We just have absolutely no oversight.

The CIA are the fucking rogue's not us.

If anything should happen to Trump, you'll need tremendous willpower not to shoot every gloating leftist running around with a smile on their face.

and its going to happen, Trump will kill them all
BY THE WILL OF KEK

Depends on how it goes down. Impossible to predict to be honest although I imagine it would be low intensity and based on targets of opportunity.

As we say, METT-TC. Prepare mind, body, and soul and you'll know what to do and when to do it.

They are coming to the realization that the country they're now trying to destroy is the same one their families are located in and that the woodchipper that will show up in their neighborhood while they're away at the office won't be there to process wood.

Trump is forcing their hand with the Pizzagate arrests while the public is still primed to violence.

Media, politicians, actors. You can go for a boss like a ceo or board members of facebook, twitter, reddit, microsoft google ect. Unless your in a fed town avoid hitting the feds, local feds are usually not the problem.

Never target npc's, they are not worth the blow back even if you think they are degenerates or Jews or niggers, go after the plebs. Dont fuck it up and get some high value targets.

DISLAIMER: ALL CONTENT POSTED BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THIS COMMENT BY ALL USERS IS SATIRE, COMEDIC PLAY, OR EDUCATIONAL. NOTHING SHOULD BE TAKEN AS FACT AND ONLY A FOOL WOULD BELIEVE WORDS SPOKEN HERE
/disclaimer

well, anyone who is not a white right-wing trump supporting nationalist who follows traditional ideals and is generally in line with Holla Forums way of thought, extended to normies (so allowing some room for the 80% lemming-population to move with their ideals) is the goal.

*don't go after the plebs.

But then again we "have no goals", we are by default anonymous users. Who knows?

So what exactly is Trump waiting on? It seems various people are handing him just cause to purge them all in one fell swoop right this very instant.

He never acts in a telegraphed or predictable manner.

Figure out if any of the deep state blabbermouths live anywhere near you. (Egg Mcmuffin, the idiot on twitter, Bill Kristol, etc) and put their nuts in a vice. Extract information about active deep state agents. Repeat the process as you work your way through the network.

And remember…

meant for

I mean come on, half of us aren't even American and even out of the Americans, half aren't white.

Obvious HVTs and mid level organizers (leftist profs, leftist lawyers, etc). The left is oriented in a way that if a cell loses their handlers, they'll be less than useless. You should already have a list user. If you don't know where to start, just start knocking out infrastructure.

Also, choose something cheap and disposable to do any work, and remember to keep the brass. You'll have to dump it later.

Good luck punished Trump
The deep state needs a neo-cons govrnment..

much obliged

The CIA are a band of traitors just like the rest of the alphabet soup. However, I see your point. But for sake of simplicty I just call our entire operation much akin to a "rogue intel agency".

You'd be surprised how easy it would be for conventional poisons and other deadly weapons can just be , like slingshots and shit with common appliances. A drugged up pizza (pizza delivery, here's your "pizza") laced with shit to cause overdose. hemorrhaging, and other shit. There's more than one way to kill someone, user.

And pronounced dove like it was the past-tense of dive. That's pretty fucking retard, even for a nigger.

We're vigilantes operating an intel agency. We're not "rogue" because we were never sanctioned to begin with.

brilliant idea user

Since the time you wait for your rebirth is actually 30 days according to buddhist monks who travelled into the realm where you wait in deep meditation, he would have to have lived a very short life in between to make this be true.

(checked)
Very well.

Big Boss is risen. Shitposters Sans Frontieres is mobile.

Well, your opsec is piss poor, so you're going to end up on the monday night news or something. Say goodbye to your hoard.

Since the conflict has not gone hot yet, we have an obligation to do meme war instead of physical war. War, is after all one big forced meme which can be dismantled by sustained memetic counteroperation start spreading awareness of deepstate and CIA niggers, preferably under #PutinTrump or #PutinStrikesAgain or something like that so it gets reposted by lefty bots and slips past the radar. Another idea is to send in more bullshit dossiers about piss and such to discredit them, Journoniggers and McMuffin are likely to take the bait. I have no problem desensitizing myself and facing to bloodshed but I would prefer the coup gets countered and defused tbh its more comfy that way.

>3: person or thing through which power is exerted or an end is achieved : instrumentality

welp we're agents now

Hey man i'm sure than more than 60% of American anons are white.

No, we're actually rogue despite our loyalties once you consider that if Holla Forums was to be considered an organization, you have plenty of non-whites and non-Americans who are supporting American justice. This might be the formation of the world's first rootless global intelligence organization. Remember the mantra, we do it for free.

What worries me however is a two point front.
Point 1. We always have a big guy who knows what to do. This includes specialist, field operatives, intelligence/comms analyst etc. We always show up on the right time with the right skillset to make something happen and solve a problem.
Point 2. Our latest bit of intellectualism is
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO THE BLOODSHED
This to me brings connotations that despite all the specialists and other initiated on Holla Forums who have been for years starving off the worst case scenarios, they are now telling us we should get prepped up for the ultimate ride.

well that feels like unworthy dubs bequeathed unto me. But yes. The alphabet soup are only stepping up their game and getting more aggressive because the guillotine draws near on them, and they know it. With Holla Forums acting as a rival intel agency to the reguglar alphabets, they are put at odds, especially when they are being beat in meme and information warfare (or one could argue both are one in the same). Polite sage because at this point I'm too tired to try and add anything more worthwhile of note, just that doom lingers on alphabets, politicians, journalists, and other kikes, and the panic is delicious. I will be sleeping smug and snug.

>unworthy dubs
fuck, I mean myself being unworthy of those hitler dubs. fuck it, I'm going to bed. Keep going on strong anons. NEVER GETTING TIRED OF WINNING

So that's your first reply ITT? That's very telling. It seems some banter about intel gooks made you react this way and gave you a false (and retarded) impression.

There's surely a few boards on here for special snowflakes like you. Go find them.

You'd have to think the CIA showed Trump a picture of Barron and Melania when they gave the speech. Trump I believe would be ready to get JFK'd if it meant that he managed to get rid of those rats but his Achilles' heel has always been his children. Just look at how he bends backwards, comparatively to anything else I mean, not literally, for Israel because of Ivanka's marriage to an Israeli spy.

So Mr. President you got caught, what's the next step in your master plan?

What percent chance do you think there is of an assassination attempt in the next 2 years?

I'm guessing 70%, and I think they'll try poison or some conspiratard and play it off as a sickness Trump loves fast food and is kinda overweight or a false flag.

KEK ordained the order to desensitize and face to, user, he watches over his children and he is telling us to get ready to see some serious shit, it has nothing to do with specialists suddenly assuming shit is about to go hot but that is part of it, there have been preppers on Holla Forums since forever.

I think that calling us "a wholly independent intelligence agency" is more accurate.

Wasn't that Mossad?
:^)

Weren't the Blackwater fags fighting for Saudi kikes just a year ago against Yemenis and having their asses BTFO by goatfuckers?

would be breddy cool 10/10 though he already knows

No, the problem is the people who usually materialize to counterweight the preppers are actually absent at the moment. Like I have not seen the usual anons who will argue that the preppers are stating something out of proportion.

Having a nose test as an entry requirement makes you rooted :^)

Yeah but he appearantly lurks on cuckchan, most of the Holla Forumsacks over there don´t even know what Holla Forums is.

Although at this point we more or less unofficially work for the Trump administration so we're sorta sanctioned.

Trump ain't gonna do shit to fuck with us or get in our way. Our relationship to Trump is like Antifa's relationship to the EU.

We don't get paid user. Shit comparison.

Because they're all here (^:

why is that funny to me?

CIA was created 2 years prior to the Mossad.

I think they must have a full file case named Holla Forums at this point.

This.

We're an unrecognised paramilitary in a sense. Although our training and infrastructure is all voluntary.

Kek agrees, guess i'm a retard.

Then again I can't make a good analogy because leftists organizations of all strips all get fucking paid.

Only that Antifa wants to destroy the EU (in the sense of destroying European culture) while we want Trump to very much stay alive.

Is Harward any good for new NatSec?

We're an open source intelligence agency who does it for free and those who actually does the work are stuck with kids eating paste in our ranks.

/fringe here 5 represents mars, the god of war. It means that war is coming, and implies user is right about outcome.

Relevant quads.

my arse. 2 means you're a lyin cocksucker

If dubs or higher you are right

Ironic that a bunch of ethno-nationalists would run a global intelligence agency, isn't it.
I like Kek's sense of humour.

Or #RedRuin? Less antagonistic towards Russia, but invokes the Russia imagery anyhow, and directly calls out how destructive the commie subverted "shadow government" really is. Red being the colour for Republicans may also lure in shitlibs and lefty normies believing it to be about the current government.

For fucks sake, the CIA was not elected by anyone and is operating independently and at odds with the elected president. We know that they are trying to cover up criminality like blackmailing pedophile politicians.

Can't someone just remove these creepy fuckers?

What opsec? I've made no statements or declarations, committed to no course of action, or even hinted that something IRL is going to take place; as of now, there is no op to sec. All I did was ask a series of questions.

Sure, yeah. All I'm asking is what if.

paste tastes alright man

that's one higher than double 2's

We all just wanted the truth, nothing more. But in revealing that truth, we realized that knowledge is indeed power, and in being all knowing you become all powerful. We aren't all knowing, but we're all-digging, all-collating and all-analyzing, and because our intentions are pure a much smaller group of people wield similar power to their bloated infrastructure of ponzi schemes and leveraged silence.

Not to mention the journey we've taken struggling for ultimate truth has reaped it's own spiritual rewards as well.

Well, we have our bane already. As the old meme goes the next step in his master plan will be crashing the CIA with no survivors.

I think we're getting to the demonstrate the will of the people stage, where americans band together and physically remove these agencies.

1488TH FROGMEN CORPS WILL WREAK HAVOC ON THEM

NO CIA CHILD-RAPEHOUSE WILL BE SAFE

The neocons have supporters in the CIA. They're being way too public about it.It won't be hard to explain this to the average Trump supporter.

Tbh Holla Forums, we should welcome this fantastically retarded move from them.

Thus starts World War III: Keketric Boogaloo

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED.

PRAISE KEK.

This is an excellent red pill for conservative nevertrumpers.

Rolling for Reichsminister Trump the JSSOC exterminating jewish intel agents

We've already come to a tentative agreement on what Trump needs to do.

Trump needs to let the CIA know that if there are any further attempts at sabotage, there will be consequences for their families in the form of random killings by his supporters. He should also tell them that if they try and kill him, they won't have a family to go home to for similar reasons.

He also needs to start releasing, via wikileaks or whoever, the dox on many of these kike spooks. The minute the threats start rolling in, these deep state fags back off. They're only as ballsy as long as there are no threats against them, and we all know the CIA has a very shit record of protecting people.

and we aren't allowed to harass/intimidate his political opponents not yet.

I've also been thinking of starting a county map for Holla Forumslacks to fill in similar to the one above. Not sure if I should do it though since it might be too compromising.

I'll roll.

Tears of struggle truly taste the best.

Also gonna check these quints.

CIVIL WAR 2017

so to speak

Good gets

Off by one

Confirmed for bloodbath incoming.

ID BE SHITTING MY PANTS IF I WERE YOU RIGHT NOW CIANIGGERS

rolling for WWIII starting at 14:15PST on friday

Trump will have no problem removing the infected opposition because there will be no trial.
The will of the people will remove them.

World War 3 is canceled. We're cleaning house instead.

No. Roll for the great purge.

COME ON LETS GET THIS GOING

HAIL KEK.

only in self-defence

TIME TO GET THE ELEPHANT GUN OUT OF THE BASEMENT

Greece is on your side, brother!

It is one in the same. The Happening.

I think it'll just be the shortest civil war ever.

Praise Kek!

All I wanted to do was kill kikes

✓ ✓ ✓ ✓

deep state?

more like shitting niggers

Time to kill niggers, spics, faggots, and JEWS!!!!!!!

PRAISE HIM!

Kek needs more hymns, tbh. Just pretend that attached is saying Pepe instead.

Traitors die in shame.

Praise KEK

DEUS VULT

That would explain why they can't efficiently fill their parking lot

What is this map? Locations of /k/?

That WebM is nice but also kinda creepy.

Here's to CIAniggers becoming good boys who dindu nuffin.

PRAISE KEK.

(Checked)
Is that OC? Dank.

checked and praised

A long steady dump snaking around inside the toilet bowls of normalfag minds. It just keeps getting better.

If i was CIA now i wouldn't get on a plane

Þhere is nothing in the article about compromised CIA spies, the reality is more absurd. CIA leadership, holdovers of e bush and obongo years are continuing to push the russia hacked emails bullshdit even after ll ofher proof indicates the dnc leak was a staffer and the podesta breach was a phishing scheme of unknown origin. Basically everyone needs to be purged, I bet it is the names of the shils involved in perpetuating the russian hack narrative the IC are protecting from removal.

Praise kek
Let he be the guide to a better tomarrow

sure it's not all the pedo rings getting busted and the foreign drug king pins getting named? faggots

WEW
PRAISE KEK!

NO TRIAL FOR TRAITORS.
In betraying our president they will all know the will of the people.

SHADILAY, TRAITORS ARE FIRST IN THE OVEN!
LONG KNIVES

All of you are wrong. Holla Forums is a militia, whose weapons are facts, memes, and weaponized autism.

Fukushima Seeking Redline

They're taking care of the nuking themselves

Yeah, but saying it like that sounds gay.

What's that 7th floor building from a while ago where Kerry and crew used to gather?

Sorros' Open Societies Foundation in DC, which was coincidentally moved there after 9/11.

Nigga, where have you been the last few days?

Trump's gonna appoint Bob Howard (a former JSOC man) to get rid of CIA. Now who does Bob look like?

This shit goes back so hilariously far. The CIA literally caused the cold war by making shit up about the russians, like hyping up the fact they were mass producing advanced nuclear weapons and they were going to colonize the moon.

Once this is all over we should go back and try to quantify just how much damage the CIAniggers have done to the world.
Some things never change.

(((CIA)))

All I see is (((CIA))).

We need the names and faces of the fucks behind the shit.

They're event worse than CIA from TDKR. CIA at least got Dr. Pavel on his plane, and was only defeated using a novel and unexpected attack.

IRL CIA wouldn't have even known about Pavel until it was too late.

Heh, mayhaps. How about
?

You're a big guy!

GET OUT CIA FAG!

The FBI browses this board RIGHT NOW. What do you think?

4D Chess in action once again.

Trump always wins

For jew

Something tells me that we will soon find out just how many agents we've converted.

What, you want more millions of people to die just because the jews want to make more shekels?
Nice try Ezekiel.

There would also have been some retard who gloated about how they were going to go after Dr. Pavel and use him to get to Bane on fucking Twitter

FUCK YOUR DEEP STATE!

It's starting to make total sense for Trump to construct a fortress that is spook safe to operate from.
We are getting to the mother base phase.

AGAIN??????????

Well, fuck it all then.

confirmed, world war 3 incoming, dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832198588201594880

THE TIME HAS COME, AND SO HAVE I

CIA has been compromised for decades, it was probably designed to be compromised.
The FBI is certainly partially compromised & fully compromised at the top.
The NSA has been compromised from day one. They are just another arm of the shadow government.

Reminder: the shadow government sees themselves as a separate government, completely divorced from the nation of the United States. They work for their own power and their own agendas, and are parasitical on the U.S.

The shadow government is an enemy of the United States, and seeks only our enslavement to them.

Checked

Then why didn't they attack and defeat him during the election campa-
oh wait

The audacity of these kikes never ceases to amaze me. They are so desperate, that they're willing to rat themselves out voluntarily with these statements.

Once Trump gets his b&hammer out, they will be shoah'd and 1000g of ash will be scattered to the winds.

KEK WILLS IT

PRAISE KEK

You goddamn wasteful Americans.

How very cheeky of them to accuse someone of the very thing they are doing.

We've known for a long ass time, but Holla Forums is right, the entire CIA are actual traitors, not joking, not exaggerating.

How many fucking ME wars and interventions have they had us spill our blood and tax money for their friends in the military industrial complex? I'm sick of this shit.

This nigger has clearly never tried to actually sleep in a hammock in the fall or winter. The biting cold that licks your back and ass will keep you awake all fucking night. The ground is insulating and gets warm just from having you lay there, especially if you're not dumb enough to clear debris like leaves away from where you're sleeping.

There are some other gripes as well. /k/ needs to update these outdated as fuck infographs. Include a goddamn Sawyer filter or something for fuck sake.
I hope it's assuming that you're staying in one place for a long time because you'd want to kill yourself if you had to carry all that shit too far much less continuously.

Please prove them wrong, Ameri-friends

PRAISE KEK

This is the next card played

Sage for blogposting, also all this war game talks as me interested is there any Holla Forums recommended book list for war games, already have Sun Tzu and the more philosophical/political book list

We are so close to Metal Wolf Chaos becoming real.

I really do wonder if the CIA is sperging their shit because we did indeed smell blood in the water, and Pizzagate is too close to the truth.

This shit is so tiring, can Trump just purge intelligence organizations already? Literally have every single person that has ever worked for an intelligence agency put before a military tribunal. These people are the scum of the Earth. Instead of investigating Hillary Clinton and pedophile networks they're infiltrating Ku Klux Klans and backstabbing Trump. Filthy Jews and traitors.

How many fucking cards did this "game" predict?

Certainly parts of the FBI are on here, but other parts are fully compromised and have committed ropable offences. Some time soon those good, patriotic parts of the bureau are going to need to take the place back, or otherwise assist Trump in taking the machine down. Hopefully most are at this point prepared to take the personal risk and to do what needs to be done, for the sake of the country and for the sake of the world.

Thats what globalist scum built the EU for. Jews planned it as a tool for destructing europe by mass migration since the 1920s

This.

The alphabet agencies have hidden under a cloak of secrecy since WW2, and the excuse is always "national security."
But we are not at war, in reality, and we haven't really been since the end of WW2. The only people our CIA and NSA has been keeping secrets from are our own citizens. If we have any actual military secrets, you can bet the Russians and every major SS agency in the world already know them.

WE are the people they constantly lie to, WE are the people they constantly keep in the dark, and they claim it's all for OUR own good.

But nothing good ever happens in secret.

This cloak of secrecy and misinformation, directed at our own people, must stop…it is allowing treachery and treason to flourish, and it is allowing tyrants to wield illegally obtained power to keep us subdued & enslaved.

As to the above-mentioned subject of usury, it has got to go, too…I like the way the one user put it, that usury is a special award given to wealthy people, as they are the only ones wealthy enough to use it against the rest of us.
This needs to become a meme, and it needs to be spread by us all.
People must be made to see that usury is unnecessary and wastes their precious working hours to make the wealthy even more wealthy at the expense of the nation.

This has been a good thread.

FBI anons, plan your contingencies, and prepare for Civil War instigated by the CIA and other Deep State actors. Find people you know who were dissatisfied before the election with Clinton, Obama, and the current state of the country.

I'm almost convinced that it being an innocent card game is just a front. This is some powerful meme magic/prophecy.

(checked)
The lower levels of FBI seems to be on our side, while the higher ups are traitors. This could be an advantage as the lower level people have info and can pass it, they can be lost in the bureaucracy.
This /r/ing the war games books list if anyone has them.

Ohhh shit, it's really seriously fucking happening this time. Putsch soon.

As I pray for the nationalist movement in Europe.

I don't want to see Europe die under the real oppression of Sharia law, and Muslim cultural barbarism.

If so, which card is Holla Forums?

Soon

That sort of (((reporting))) has come ahead of nearly every happening so far and you've seen how that's gone. Funny, last night I was just reading about the Danish being a bunch of kike coddling cucks during WWII.

Meant for:

Connections to Rothschild, Herzl, Brai n' Bnith or what shitty name it was…. They didnt even hide their plans and Hitler knew everything about it.

Holy shit, they are unironically invoking the Deep State for aid, that has undermined and controlled our foreign policy that has us deep in debt, in numerous wars, and interventions, and only gives us misery.

These assholes really do need to hang.

This shit keep getting crazier and crazier.

Trump needs to crack down on the agencies hard and fast or he'll end up with no power. I feel like either way the real power of the office of the President is going to be permanently changed soon. If he does nothing (or not enough) the deep state takes the helm and will never relinquish it.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy. An enemy at least has the decency to not be hypocritical.

Holla Forums to take the place of the CIA when?

All true. Unfortunately. We sheltered the jews from uncle Adolf, and now we pay the price by having the fist of the EU so far up our ass we'll most likely never free ourselves again.

Do you really want to eat something grown from Jewish flesh?

Yes, a traitor will gut you as you turn your back to fight an enemy. The CIA has almost become a branch of government on its own, to rival the Executive. It even has its own independent money supply from drug and human trafficking. It needs to be gutted before we can rebuild.

Reminder that the CIA was corrupt from day 1, it was born out of the OSS formed in Europe during WW2, to spread propaganda and assassinations. They were likely responsible for the death of Patton.

You mean special circumcisions. You know, removing the skin from the entire jew.

funny given that romanians fought with the axis and with the allies

Interesting times.

What's crazy is that with obama they pretty much gained complete control, and with hillary it would have been the ushering in of a new era of open and unapologetic control. We actually meme'd in a president that is trying to stop them!

We have a fuck ton of these guys. I'm fairly certain we've done leg work for the FBI on a few occasions even.

Time for anons to contact/join their local right wing militias, and contingencies for civil war?

Map out nearby locations of armories, and contacts with anyone in military service who are sympathetic to the cause?

That is a loser mindset user

I have to read that book. Ive read about Kalergi in a book named "Die Freimaurerei" from an SS goy where he describes how the jews infiltrated and overtook the freemasonry and reached power positions from there

We'll were certainly trying out best, but were just too small to do it on our own. The only way i could see Denmark being un kiked, would be if Sweden woke the fuck up and started having our backs. Instead of forcing their degeneracy down our throaths all the time.

Why can't we infiltrate freemasonry and take over top positions?

The problem with infiltration is it can lead to corruption, and the infrastructure that was the problem still exist, you should know this Satan, given the corruption and fall from grace you suffered

FUCKING DO IT FAGGOTS

FFS Satan.

Their whoreish mouth pieces REALLY FUCKING HATE GG. It is a definite marker for when shit turned against them, virtually of their own undoing for being such narcissistic self serving scum that they are.

I think one day whole europe will wake up and all the patriots will be solidary, the question is, if its too late then. Sweden is a mess, but i guess it must get worse before it gets better.

Our ideologies and occult knowledge are contrary to freemasonry plus you must be realy wealthy, maybe prostitute yourself and proof to be a sick fuck to reach the highest positions

What, like the Illuminati, commies and jews have done over the last few centuries?
nice try Satan

I really love this video.

I think these ones represent Holla Forums nicely.

Just cut the fuckers' funding.

Just take the fucking money. They can go back to sucking dick for a living.

The truth behind this statement is almost overwhelming when you consider it as saying that we're the younger heirs of the role of Hitler's wizards rather than WW2 survives reverse aging.

counter-currents.com/tag/dark-knight-trilogy/

I'm convinced Nolan knew what he was doing. The entire Trilogy is a subtle nod to Traditionalism

Shoot a nuke down a spook hole, you gotta lotta dead spooks.

I wonder what my birthday present will be.

I got you beat by a few days, bud. Shit's gonna go down on Sunday.

Jimmies Status:

Rustled

So "inside sources" are saying they are withholding. Office is saying they aren't. This purge is going to be brutal.

What about this one?

Idea? Plan? It was a plan? Or was it a brilliant plan? A plan which eliminates the risk of getting caught?? It would be extremely painful HAHAHAH hello fellow pollock what do you say, let's all hang out in the park yeah?

Yep. I've gone years without posting, but I've lurked since 06.

This thread has been a ride. Rex "drilling skulls like they're made of shale" Tillerson has severely crippled the resistance. Kikes will hang.

BLITZKRIEG BEARS

The chan userbase and mods have a long history of working with the FBI openly and secretly, mostly hunting pedos. The party van meme is not a meme. It's how we eventually got FBI posters.

They rightfully think we are horribly insane people, but they're on our side for the most part.

So how does Trump not win here? Really.

They don't seem to have much of a case for impeachment and even if the GOP is cucked even they can see that they're not going to endear themselves to White America by forcing an impeachment. Tillerson just moved to do some purges and I doubt Team Trump stops there.

YES!

PRAISE KEK! SHADILEY!

OH SHIT

TURNS INTO

I hate you people

PRAISE KEK

I guess you're the one who spoils all the surprises. I like to buy presents for my mother in secret. I like to donate to libraries anonymously. I like to post here anonymously.

Usury means "charging interest". *that* us what was originally prohibited in the bible (still is in islam). Would you like to be able to borrow money to buy a house or start a business? No one is going to loan you money without pricing in the time value of money and the risk you will default. Because it's counterproductive to ban loan interest, "usury" was redefined to mean "charging excessive interest". It's appropriate for all of us to stand opposed to that.

KeK REALLY likes this post. I almost do not dare to ask what he memed by this, simply because I fear what the answer is.

It begins

You forgot the most important card.
note the gondola in the background

POT MEET KETTLE

Kek agrees with my post

Now I'm not saying you should quit your nice jobs or give up your livelihoods/positions of power.
You FBI anons should be on our side

Same here, faggot CIA shills blown out forever.

What about Central did they not understand?

Checking your own digits is shameful, beg for Kek's forgiveness.