Trump's meeting with Bibi

Can we have a discussion about Trump's position on Israel that he laid out today? I saw some guff about Trump 'cucking' but I really didn't see what people meant by that.

The important bit came when Trump was supposed to clarify his positions on three things:

1) Settlements: Israel's continuing land grabs is a sore point for Palestinians rightfully upset that Israel feels emboldened enough to continue their illegal land grabs against the muds. Today Trump reiterated that he think the settlements are a hindrance to a peaceful solution, a position countered by Bibi who said it had no impact whatsoever. The traditional kike line is that it doesn't matter because they said so, but Trump wasn't having any of that.

2)Jerusalem embassy: While during the campaign Trump said he would want to move the US embassy to Jerusalem, a huge kike goal since a retaking of Jerusalem is a prophecy for them, he has since the inauguration never mentioned the Jerusalem embassy. This is suspected to be a move away from his position.

3)One State/Two State: This is the big one. Historically, the shabbos goyim position is that Israel should have a two state solution, a solution that means that Israel can continue its siege of Palestine and just continually push them out into the ocean. This has been the virtually only position on both sides of the aisle until Trump brought in a new UN ambassador to Israel who believes in a one state solution. A one state solution you might remember would be a demographic genocide of kikes unless they kill the Palestinians en masse. Let me explain:

As it stands right now, Israel has about 6M Jews and 1.5 Arabs in Israel. That's 1 arab for every 4 jews. A one state solution would give citizenship to the 2.5M Arabs in Palestine. This would mean that there are now 1 Arab to every 1.5 Jews. If you think this won't have extreme political consequences, then you're dreaming.

Bibi's Likud party won by a hair in the last election and I doubt that bestowing citizenship to 2.5M rightfully upset Palestinians will definitely shift the political compass of Israel forever. Given the birth rates of Arabs and the tendency of Jews to miscegenate, Israeli blood would become defunct within less than one generation. While you might argue it would strengthen their genetics since Israeli DNA is heavily beset by genetic defects like Taysachs, you're forgetting that Arabic IQ is vastly lower than the average Israeli IQ. Super high Jew IQ is a meme, but they are definitely smarter than Arabics, so it would only cause endless strife back home. This is compounded by the fact that it's extremely likely that an Arabic political party will likely take control of Israel and with that an Arabic head of state. This would mean that Arabics would get pandered to more and more and likely that Israelis would be constantly playing to their own tune of racial guilt for what they did to the Palestinians if they aren't genocided outright.

Well, that's a collection of my thoughts on this issue, I welcome any discussion or anyone calling me a homosexual.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fymQp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're our Greatest Ally™ and Trump/Pence support them 100%

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

Shills will claim he's cucking no matter what he does. He could start throwing roman salutes right there and push the kike into a gas chamber hidden behind the curtain and they would still claim he's a zionist puppet

He should have pulled out a gun and shot him.

Then looked into the camera and said, "You're next, Soros."

Alternatively, he could declare war on Russia, nuke Iran, suck Jacob Rothschild's cock on live TV and you shill would STILL scream 4D chess at the top of your lungs.

Trump's position seemed pretty clear to me, he doesn't give a shit if it's a one state or two state solution. I happen to agree with his sentiment.

Uh…..no, not really. You're just a faggot.

Surprised there's not more talk about this. I found Trump's posture today very encouraging. Sans Obama's passive aggressiveness, I have never seen a US leader talk down to an Israeli representative. Which is what Trump did, though it may not have appeared this way to normies. What did Netenyahu mean when, at the end, he asked for permission to "out" Jared Kushner?

would fap to this

I'm still buttmad that Trump dropped the investigation into the Clinton crime syndicate.

Trump during the election: (Hillary - If I was president) You would be in Jail

Trump after the election: Lol jk investigation closed

I wonder if he will audit the FED like promised or cuck out on that too.

It hasn't been dropped retard.

That was if he made the laws, you butt hurt shill that doesn't even know your Trump quotes.

The shills have been out in full force. I will give them credit. I actually feel like putting some of them down now.

No. Hillary said something about how she was Glad someone with the temperament of Trump wasn't president, and Trump retorted that if he was she would be in jail.

I don't have anything to add to this, but I'd like to remind everyone that Netanyahu's wife literally stole empty bottles for shekels. archive.is/fymQp

She's also reportedly a raging alcoholic who puts down three bottles of champagne a day.

Does kike meme money discussed in a serious fashion cause laughing fits in anyone else?

Shill-kun pls keep up.

Trump schooled the flying fuck out of herpes lip BIBI and every fucking body saw it. Trumps posture on Bibi looked like he had just beat him up before they walked in the room. Trump totally walked the kike reporter asking about rising anti-Semitism in America, and he checked BIBI multiple times.

Shit was nice. I want to see more of this posture before we kick their fucking asses or watch their asses get kicked. Either one is good.

There must be some way to meme BDS et. al. into pushing hard for a one state solution in the name of anti-racism. Stoke the flames of revolution. The marxist mentality is ripe for it.

When he presented his stance on the two state solution not for long kikes I was ecstatic.

OP you also forgot he tweeted that they were not going to move the embassy to Jerusalem.

TOP LEL

Looks directly at Bibi

That odd little aside in an otherwise formal speech was very telling.

Hey Guyz

Thats kind of true.

I've been thinking deeply about flynn's forced resigning. I think flynn was /ourguy his son was definitely /ourguy. He clearly was so much ourguy he was forced out.

The flynn move was the first time my faith has wavered. I'm concerned now about trump's judgement.

Many of you claimed 4d.

She said she was glad Trump was not in charge of the law. Trump responded that she'd be in jail if he were.

Trump is still not in charge of the law. Not yet.

You stand out like a sore thumb, idiot, and I'm not about to tell you how. Get out.

My favorite part was Trump referring to it as racism instead of anti-semitism. Basically outing kikes as non-whites and all that's loaded in that bullshit term.

What plant are you fucks on?
His policy on Israel is worse than any president in the history of America and the moment were he started listening his family connections and Jared's long relationship with Bibi made me want fucking vomit.
Heavy buyers remorse has ruined this board and turned it into the cuckservative corner of Facebook during the bush era.
Obama was a far better compared with trump but this site doesn't care because it hates niggers more than kikes and their shabbos goys.
Their great criticisms of trump's neo con foreign policies like by Ron Paul but they aren't part of the controled alt-kike media which everyone here has bought into whether they admit it or not.

shekel is too funny of a word to be taken seriously

*There

That's some low IQ shilling

Trump basically paraded Netanyahu on a leash and put him down constantly. Even his demeanor was different than f.e. Abe. A lot colder and full of respite.
He even said to his gargoyle wife to stand up besides Melanija and show how much of a typical kike cuck he is.
I wonder how he strongarmed him behind the scenes.

It is hard to tell who is jewing who.

How long until false flag attacks out of Palestine? You know it's coming after a joint conference like this.

This.
and I'm Israeli

seriously you goys are stupid that you havn't seen this on the first time.
This made me belive that trump really is playing 4D chess.

I mean trump had a few remarke to bibi that baiscally says "stuff will be different from now own"

I believe this spring or summer we will have a war with Gaza of even Lebanon

The only thing I don't understand is Trump's constant praise of Israel during the campaign and even before. It never won over Jews to his side, he never convinced them if he is truly playing 88D chess, they saw right through him.

How thick he lays on his whole "I love Jews!" "Israel is our greatest ally!" "I'm the least anti-Semitic/Racist person ever" is incredibly telling. It's just a diversion tactic to give him plausible deniability. Much like how his children are married to Jews, but then you find out later that Kushner was cucked once Trump took office. The same thing seems to be going on with Netanyahu.

it fooled more jews than you'd think. i was reading israeli press during the time of the election and there were a decent amount of articles praising trump for his "solidarity with israel". i think the more accurate analysis of their mindset would be, at the top the elite were afraid that they would be outed when trump had access to top secret intelligence about their involvement and that their current strategy would fall apart, but were cautiously optimistic because of what he said in support of israel that really a trump presidency would just lead to a further destabilization of america that wouldn't fall back on israel that could be used to further their plans in a new way. the average israeli citizen on the other hand, most likely just thought he was a decent presidential pick, and after obama's "harsh treatment of israel" many of them might've thought trump would've been a better choice than another democrat candidate.

Why Gaza? I thought you guys wanted to colonize the West Bank, Gaza has no Jews, no roads or no resources - just muds who are angry and badly subbed mickey mouse cartoons.

Are you only picking on enemies you know you can beat?

It'd be nicer to find out that Kushner really isn't Jewish.

Makes sense I guess. But what about the stuff before he ran? Was he playing the long game way back then?

well he does operate his business out of jew york, so on some level it could've been a routine to save face with the people he did business with. did he have presidency in the cards all this time? i highly doubt it. and before 9/11 i highly doubt he was actually redpilled, and his feelings were probably honest (he was a democrat in 2000). maybe it just took all these years for him to see the outcome of the jews in power and the switch finally flipped in his brain?

(checked)
Consider where he's worked for the past 30+ years; Jew York, the most kosher city in the US. He's had to do dealings with these yids for decades, meaning he couldn't go out there and start screaming "Gas the kikes! Race war now!" in order to keep his connections and maintain a business empire. Its also been mentioned that his father hated Jews. It would be a long stretch to think that ol' Fred Trump wouldn't give his son some pointers for dealing with these (((people))).
Honestly all of his statements come across as pure lip service, especially considering the lack of Jewish support he received during the election.