New Trump National Security Adviser Pick

THERE WILL BE NO WAR WITH IRAN

Vice Admiral Robert Harward, Trump's pick to replace the fallen Michael Flynn (press F to pay respects) went to high school in Tehran, pre-revolution Iran in the 1970s. He grew up surrounded by Iranians. Suffice it to say, given his personal connection to the people of Iran, it is very likely he will advise the President against war with Iran which is what Holla Forumsacks expect and which will deliver continued butt hurt to the juden.

This is good on a variety of levels, I hold. I'll let you goys debate over it in the comments. I am but a humble messenger of Kek.

PEACE IN OUR TIME
MAKE PERSIA GREAT AGAIN

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-harward-profile-idUSKBN15U2AU

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jsjCj
archive.is/J1XZv
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3399854/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3399854/,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUMKA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davud_Monshizadeh
biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/02/10/013433)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Soviet_invasion_of_Iran.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état.
science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full
youtube.com/watch?v=DXaSSQGtd0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or, he picked someone who will thoroughly lube the US armies cock so as to not damage Irans anus too hard while they replace its hostile regime.

Archived link for all you lazy forum ninjas out there.

archive.is/jsjCj

Remember, the Jews don't want Aryan unity.

Yes, yes we know.

That works for me, bring back the Shah! As long as it happens on our terms, not Israel's.

Also, maybe he plans to Make Iran Great Again lol

You tried. Gold star for Jew

Vaguely Aryan, yes.

100% pure Bavarian phenotype, no.

Persians are our racial cousins, despite how they have been acting lately, they are worth preserving and never were a threat to us until Israel made them one. Muslims do just fine in their own countries, the problem is when we let them into ours. Jews on the other hand, they will always scheme for our races total demise and have their finger on the button, effectively putting our nuts in a vice from the comfort of their desert shithole.

Well, some muslims. Others like Saudis need to get glassed, all of them.

And he speaks the language fluently as well. In any case, this is a message to the kikes that screwed over Flynn. Try to remove any of his people and he will replace them with someone who is even scarier to them. Maybe this is why Bibi looked like he was sweating bullets at the press conference recently.

There are still Aryans left in Iran. They have been invaded by Arabs and Mongols, but a population has endured make no mistake.

As everyone here should know Iran was named Persia until the 1930s, when it was changed to Iran (meaning land of the Aryans) at the request of Hitler himself.

I'm not going to fight for them to exist. If they can no longer do so, they don't deserve to exist. All I'm interested in doing is fighting for the preservation of European Aryan genes and Europeans as a whole. As far as I'm concerned the rest of the world can fuck off and die. That's going to happen soon enough anyway if we're successful in our mission.

not that I want to start a war with Persia.

The house of saud is as kike as they get, though. Salawists are basically the radical jews amongst the all the muslims.

Sage for off topic.

I know someone who married a half Iranian women (she was strangely hairy) his kids look basically white, hazel eyes and brown/ dirty blonde hair.

Still getting deported though.

Well then that means giving a shit about America, Australia, parts of South America, even Canada to some extent… and yes, Iran too, and parts of the middle east which still have crusader blood, although those parts just got a lot smaller with ISIS going around killing all the Christians.

Now I might change my mind. As an Aryan I feel inclined to preserve this. Can we offer refuge to the Aryans of the world? Would that be dumb?

Does Iran have any real connection to Hitler or the Nat Soc at all? Is that why the Jews hate them.

They certainly don't like the Jews.

Grew up around muslims you say?

Like all other wars in the Middle-east, we have no reason to be at war with Iran. Iran is the last great power that threatens Israel's dominance.

This is excellent news. In fact, this may be much better than Flynn.

MAXIMUM JEWISH BUTTHURT

Moonman has that Aryan phenotype tbh. Sorta jelly

Thank Kek. We have too much other shit on our plate to take care of such as traitors within and shitty wars kang nigger started or continued through his presidency to even consider another war for the benefits of kikes.

Exactly. It doesn't matter how Aryan they are or aren't. No war with Iran.

He looks like this guy

Thank God if no war with Iran.

No money spent, no soldier wasted for Israel, no more refugees, not yet another isis shit.

So who's reuters source?

WHAT THE FUCK?

I have legit NEVER heard of this type of background

the memes…
They keep getting more and more real user, its out of control

yes, we should help them secure their own future in their homeland

Yes. The man who changed the country's name to Iran, Reza Shah, got Hitler to autograph his picture for him.

meant for

it was never under control user
also checked
HEIL

When the Shah was in power, well he was for all intent an American puppet. I had family over there as a military adviser or some shit before the Islamic Revolution.

He probably the most qualified but he has some cuckish views on some things.

I'm just happy its not Petraeus.

To give my two cents on the issue, I think Iranians should be kept out of the U.S. 100%, but I think Iran would likely help us if the SHTF too. They could be future allies as Europe is retaken. They aren't to given places in our movements or physically tolerated in our lands though. They can be influenced to become more Aryan, but we won't be influenced to become sympathetic to Iranians.

Hitler was very good to Iranians, he funded the construction of Autobahns across the country, and Iranians were part of the Nuremberg laws upper caste. But the (((Allies))) invaded and turned it into a puppet state for 30 years, which is why Iranians hate the west and mein kampf is the most sold book in iran

I'm pretty sympathetic to Iran but I still don't want them living here.

Didn't Mein Kampf just sell good in Germany?

Completely sold out if I recall

Mein kampf even today is a top seller in a lot of countries (Greece, etc.) despite being banned.

All the Persians I've known had the same complexion as Italians. The whiter ones can stay.

So can Yellow niggers with blue eyes stay too?

The Iranians were shoahed by the eternal Anglo in WW2. The brits induced a famine which killed millions. Of course, the Iranians know who really pulls the strings in Western countries, they know the kikes are to blame. It's just another genocide at the hands of the kikes that gets swept under the rug while we keep on hearing about the holohoax.

Then they get decades of (((democracy))) and (((CIA))) bullshit and when they get rid of that, they get decades of demonization, threats of war, constant assassinations of scientists and several attempts at starting revolutions.

So yeah, they don't like Jews.

The amazing thing is that they don't seem to hold much of a grudge against Westerners. Watch the embed and see how well the guy is treated.

Believe it or not, Iran used to be a very Westernized country back in the day.

The Islamic revolution totally fucked their country up.

The old blood cries out for freedom from the Semitic virus.

I would never get with a Persian girl. I don't care what the circumstance.

archive.is/J1XZv

Jorjani must be triggered right now.

their's an older iranian woman at my work.
westernized as fuck.
She drinks and by fucking god can she dance

Harward is a military industrial complex whore, we might not invade iran the proxy wars and sand nigger colonization based on those wars will continue unabated.

Westernized is codeword for pozzed.

ummm no.

If you have more info just post it here. Does he have relationships with certain corporations?

THE SHAH SHALL BE RESTORED

Who?

hello frogtwitter

this is true btw. theyre probably better off now.

You mean, war. Iran hates Israel, and the US by proxy because America so often acts like Israel's attack dogs, not us directly.

Been a long time since I've seen that beautiful flag.

MAKE IRAN WHITE AGAIN. ARAB AND NEGROID MIXES MUST BE INCINERATED

I'm Iranian. I keep hearing this "Iran used to be white but after conquest, not anymore". Iranians are similar in skin tone to the Mediterraneans. There are white outliers, and super dark outliers, but the majority are olive-skinned. There wasn't a time when Iran was pure white with blue eyes, that never existed. You can look at the ancients during the Achaemenid empire, they had all the phenotypical traits modern Iranians have today, with the aquiline nose and the same eye-shape, as well as similar skin tone. There are verifiable, genetic distances between Middle Eastern populations. They may be similar, but they are not equivalent, just as a Brit is different than a Frenchman. From: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3399854/ and ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3399854/, you can see verifiable differences between populations. Iranians are distant cousins of Europeans, there exist common ancestors between groups, such as other carriers of J1 in the Mediterranean areas, but they aren't "basically white". Just as Egyptians weren't blonde hair/blue eyes, but they did look kind of like Mediterraneans (similar skin tone). The image on skin tone is pretty accurate. From the ancient days of Cyrus and the Xerxes, Iranians have looked like that. Since the Medians and onwards, that is just what they have looked like. There wasn't a time when they were pure white with blue eyes, although there are those who have whiter skin or blue eyes. Closer to the north, you will see whiter skin. There are Iranians in joonoob, or South, which have darker skin; this is because of the sun as it is much hotter in those regions. There are objective genetic distances, there exists a Persian ethnic group. I would dare not infringe upon the history or culture of other peoples, so I am not sure why it is okay to persist with the myths regarding ancient Persian cultures/peoples. Are Italians "basically black" because they were conquered? Conquest is not equivalent to total genetic replacement. Most of the conquerers adopted the Iranian language and culture, from Alexander to the Mongols. Throughout thousands of years, the traditions have been preserved, just as European traditions have been preserved. The Chinese were also conquered by the Mongols, but there is a Han Chinese ethnic group that is different from the Mongolian makeup. They were conquered but we do not suggest that they are "basically white" prior to all invasions. Unless you can cite your sources, be my guest.

Thanks for your post. I think the general consensus is Iran will be a bigtime ally once the Jews are gone. You won't be allowed in America but we can work together.

Well I spent a year of high school in Hong Kong and I want to nuke China.

Sage for off-topic, but why is South America so light compared to, e.g. Australia?

I nearly had a coniption trying to not shitpost at you m8.

The white people in straya aren't native son, they're from europe. The native aboriginal are black as coal.

ARGENTINES PAID OFF THE RESEARCHERS TO HIDE THEIR BLACKNESS

it's the native population not modern populations so South America is american indians and Australia is abos

The average Persian does look like this you fool, actually a good deal of them are whiter

Autobahns in Iran? I'm having trouble believing that without a sauce

just like in iraq, afghanistan, libya, syria…

oh wait you didn't want more wars i thought :^)

Persia had not been great ever since they sent their armies of slave shitskins against Europa.

According to your map you are more shitskinned than Northern Africans while according to Xenophon true Persians were lighter than Greeks of their era.

I have hazel eyes. Am I Iranian?? I have some Italian heritage.

Isn't hazel just rare as fuck or something?

Well, I did read somewhere that hazel eyes are the result of European colors like green and blue mixed with middle eastern colors like brown. I have heritage in southern Italy so I suppose it makes sense. Perhaps without this my eyes would have been green. But it's kind of cool, they appear different colors sometimes. Girls like em.

I don't believe his experience in Iran is necessarily going to mean "no war with Iran"

It could very well mean that he would want a war with Iran to "liberate it from the Islamic fundamentalists"

So this is quite an interesting fact, but you can't state that it would mean no war with Iran by any means.

A-are you me??

You probably have similar eyes. Is it described as hazel on your records and shit? Cause that's all it is. Hazel eyes can appear as anything from a brownish green to a greyish blue, at least in my experience corroborated with what I have read.

On my license they're listed as brown, but I recall times I've gone into the bathroom, and they've a mix of brown/green, and even yellow a couple times.

As an eurocuck I have to ask, why not make an exemption purely for tourism? Mind you, not telling you what to do, just out of interest. Slippery slopes don't have to be slippery if you do things the right, white way.>>9276714

Oh this ain't good.
He went to school in Iran while it was under US rule.

Meaning he is not likely to be too keen on Iranian independence.

Harward could be like the Cubans in Florida who obsessively hate Castro

I preferred Kellogg who worked with Flynn This guy swing the balance of power to Mad Dog Mattis. ANd he's a Lockheed exec so don't expect peace to break out any time soon.

Do you have any sources on his writings about the physical appearance of Persians? I'd love to learn more.

Think it was in Anabasis.

I didn't know one image could so perfectly describe every person working at Rooster Teeth.

It's sad what they've become ;_;

Actually, se this table here and look for the Iranian Genetics.

Here, this is Genetics to you. K20 matters A LOT, and as it decreases to K19, K18, etc, it matters less and less and start to become comparative generic DNA.

Yellow-Green is Amazonian
Light Pink is Western-Central-Northern
Brownish-Orange is East Coast Indians
Orange is Mediterranean
Strong Blue is Nordic
Dark Green is Plains
Salmon Pink is East African
Light Blue is West African
Green is South West African
Bright Light Blue is West Sub-Saharan
Strong Pink is East Sub-Saharan
Aqua Green is South Sub-Saharan
Purple is Bedouin a.k.a. "Arabs" or "Semitic"
Yellow is Standard Eastern Asian a.k.a. Yayoi
Red is Siberian a.k.a. Altaic
Yellow-Brown is Eskimo
Bright Green is Dravidian a.k.a. "Those Dark Indians"
Pale Yellow is Asian Black
Strong Purple is Australoid a.k.a. Aboriginal

Yamnaya is the Original Aryan Population, from the Kurgan basis.

Now, look at the Iranian Composition, they have about:
(Not exactly values, they're "Eye Values" that I made right now looking at the table)

If you're aware of the true and entire history of your country, you can see it exactly distributed in the modern population DNA.
But you see, the majority presence of Steppe/Plains and Mediterranean indicates that either they were both even higher or that the Nordic presence was washed away from 20% to what they have today.

Probably not the answer you were looking for but still an interesting read.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUMKA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davud_Monshizadeh

What does K20, K19 etc mean?

You see, we share close to 95% of our genetics with Chimpanzees. The other 5% are very specific Human (of this 5%, Europeans have 2~4% exclusive Neanderthal DNA)

So, K20 is the most specific it can get, and K0 is the most generic or common ground (that only appear in the full table, which can be found here: biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/02/10/013433)

A man of the Persian Cossacks Brigade named Reza Khan carried out a coup against the incompetent Qajar Dynasty who bent over for the Ottomans keeping the country on a primitive shithole, he built cities and railroads and Hitler helped him out. Reza Khan was neutral during WW2 but liked Hiter more so (((Great Britain and the CCCP))) invaded the country so "Hitler wouldn't invade it first", en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Soviet_invasion_of_Iran. Pic related was Iran's last nationalist who kicked out of a coup codenamed Operation Boot for nationalizing the country's oil (he wasn't a commie as so many claim but Sir Toppinhat convinced Kike D. Eisenhower that he was a commie), en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état.

As for not liking the Jews it has more to do with Islam as the population is redpilled enough and Iranians are a smart people who know their government is shit but it's not that bad.

Hey Persian Internet Defense Force, at least post some of your attractive women if you want Holla Forums to get on board. Israel constantly tries to push their ugly jewesses on white men so we support Israel, the Russian shills try it too. Git gud Iran.

Speak for yourself, kike.

Any more information about Robert Harward? Being tolerant to Iran is good, but what about the Ukraine situation? And everything else?

GTFO kike. Trumps campaign was AGAINST foreign regime change.
Part of the reason we voted Trump is because the only war he wanted was against ISIS.
But, you know, Iraq/Libya/Syria/Afghanistan etc etc etc..those all worked so well for everyone! Wrong. They only worked well for (((Everyone))).
Get you and your John McCain support off of this board, you war-mongering interventionist filth.

The only thing I don't like about Iran is that they are Muslims, also known as the Sword of Judaism. The US should fund Zoroastrian and Christian groups to destroy the islamic influence in Iran.

Well at least they are shia muslims which is still less worse than sunni, pretty much all terrorist attacks that are acted out by muslims, not just the ones in the west but in the ME as well are acted out by sunnis. Iran is pretty much the only country in the middle eastern worl where they can live normally without constantly getting bombed or beheaded by their "rivals".

Considering Iran in its current state resists Israel and international zionism as well as can be reasonably expected from a second or third tier power, I'm not particularly convinced that the United States could offer up any form of positive societal change.

You don't like what they are, and you're welcome to your opinions, but the end result is the end result. They fight jewish power. The United States reinforces it. Maybe the cognitive dissonance you're operating under will click for you one day.

Anyone?

Stop watching hollyjew crap

The reason why that happens is just as any movement that is not explicitly right-wing will become more left leaning over time, any country that lets in brown people will progressively become more and more brown.
Iran was white at some point in it's history but over time more afgans, turkic peoples, pakis and poos came to live there.
Red Ice Radio had an interesting interview with a white Iranian (looked like he could have been from Saxony), and he talked about how the country, much like Argentina, USED TO BE White, but no is no longer majority white.

Perhaps something similar to the 'collapse' of the Soviet Union can be set up. Where Iranians can 'totally' be democratized in a manner where the existing powers don't have to actually give up power and therefore don't resist.

Just wait 2 years until the Turk supreme leader dies, the next one will be a literal Nazi backed by the army so the guardian council has no choice to choose him or risk a coup

I'm trying to figure out if you think this is a good thing to aim for or if there is a level of sarcasm present I'm not picking up on.

Do you have a source on this? I want to read more about it and reverse image search brings up images of knitting patterns.
Well, this assumes that there were higher-than-average (relative to modern amount) levels of Nordic composition to begin with. I don't think that was true, didn't the split around the Caucasus region lead to the divergence in the first place? Certainly there are remnants, but both groups evolved in vastly different niches; surely, there are bound to be differences.
I'm not sure how we can extrapolate information regarding the past when looking at, like you said, 'modern population DNA'.

there are no paragraphs in Iran?

No, faggots get the death penalty, so no reddit spacing.

Oh well, we wanted peace but now we're going to have to send in the paratroopers.

If it doesn't involve America sending in troops to drop freedom bombs and returns the country to a more secular rule what the fuck do I care?

A small read a couple posts bellow that one could have satisfied your curiosity.
See:

That's a strange answer to a fairly direct question. I'll take that as you being supportive of democratizing efforts in Iran. Hmm. Interesting selection of posters we get around this parts since the campaign season. Real interesting.

PS:
Looking at the table, on the Left of the Iranians, there are many populations whose genetic composition and geographic placement match a lot with them, so - I'm assuming now - that Ancient/Historical/Ethnic/Original Iranians/Persians were like Chechens, with increased Nordic DNA compared to today.

Oh wow, that's a goldmine of information. Thanks.

Of course, one of the parents of the father of the last Shah was Georgian (ironically, the half-breed was interested in ethnic identity for Iran). But because there are similarities does not mean that there is an equivalence. You said it yourself, it is an assumption on your part. Georgians and Armenians have some degree of genetic distance between one another, does this mean we can work backwards and assume that one was actually the other (i.e. an equivalence)?
Iranians may very well have had different composition back in the day as opposed to today, but the absence of evidence is not the presence of evidence. Just following Occam's razor, the descendants of the Romans are the modern Italians, just as it is for the Brits, the Spanish, Russians, Amerindians, etc. Very rarely do we see an entire people wiped out, especially via genetic replacement. Even in South America today, there are those who are much closer to their native ancestors (point being that the mestizos have not completely overrun them, even though their conquest was basically a curbstomp).

Your posts imply that you not only prefer the current Iranian government of Muslim fundamentalists, but that you think you've been on chans longer than I have.

Desert hospitality. Not a term in English, surprisingly, but it is in most countries from the former Russian Empire/Soviet block. Essentially, it means the hospitality peoples from arid regions show to travellers as a form of social contract - everyone gives everyone else water and food in times of need, with the expectation the same aid will be rendered upon themselves. My dad used to tell me how people in the Central Asian republics would host you even if they absolutely hated you.
t. former-USSR fag

No, but I'm not assuming this blindly. You see, this Ancient World stuff fascinates me, and video related is part of the basis for my guesses.
Although this is a really shady guy and the information has a real chance of being wrong, I chose to trust him because I have other materials that support him, such as Thor Heyerdahl's books.
Also, on the Genetic Table, you can see that Amerindians have a little bit of Nordic DNA and East Coast Indians have a lot - I don't know if the study was perfect in selecting Virgin populations, but if they were indeed (which I guess "Yes") it can also be evidence of proof even other stuff, like the Solutrean Theory (which I don't think so, honestly - not about the Theory, but about the temporal acquisition of those genes - the Theory in itself is on hold for me until new evidences arises).

Fuck Iran though, the only thing they want is to destroy Europe and USA. Why would I care if US would want a war with another shitty desert country like Iraq?

It seems you're still overloaded with (((propaganda))).

Yeah.. and? When you're against the jew, you're against the jew. I don't need to go around looking for solutions that need problems.
I'll take your word for it.

I'll watch the video, but you'd better not be shilling your own stuff here.

I despise those "WE WUZ" morons and the "dude out of africa lmao" idiots because in the same breath that they speak of evolution, they assume all peoples have remained phenotypically/genotypically stagnant throughout time. So the "WUZ" morons say that by sole virtue of Egypt being in Africa, it is black (even though they used slave labour…), forgetting all about divergent evolution. Same goes with the out of Africa nonsense, so that is somehow to be used as an argument that we are all the same? When talking about divergent evolution? It refutes itself upon the slightest inspection.
We do share common ancestors, so I don't think it is outlandish to see traces of others in people, but because they are common ancestors, this infers some divergence from that ancestor (for it to be common).

What makes you think muslims need to go bomberman mode to hate the jew?

I don't know what you're asking here or how it relates to the current Iranian government.

There is a fascist party in iran called the
Pan iranist party.they look a bit shit tbh but i don't know much about em.
National Socialism is not allowed in the islamic republic btw,and you can get executed if they find out.

Do you currently reside in Iran?

This.but they should be anti kike.

Required Viewing:Making Iran Great Again

I recall hearing that Iran also has a communist party. But they've never been popular and when the USA was using them to stir up trouble to overthrow the Iranian government, they found there weren't enough of them for even a small protest.
So they hired circuses to do the protesting on their behalf.
Leading to jokes of them being the party most popular with clowns.

Pretty sure its the "tudeh party" or something.they operate in london,UK now iirc since they would get v& for being a commie in iran.

They operate out of the UK?
Oh that is hilarious.
They actually managed to become even more irrelevant than they were before.

Acting like a dense fuck doesn't actually make you look smart, user.

Iran was pretty much a third positionist and fascistic goverment before the revolution.they were ruled by the fascist Resurrection Party (albeit some liberal factions)
https: //en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resurgence_Party

Not suprising since traditional commies are dying now anyway.

THey were a US puppet as I recall.
Meaning they can't really fall under a fascist label.

What about Pinochet? He was installed by the U.S. then removed when he became too successful.

I heard someone say the opposite in another thread, that they only allied with the us because they hated commies more.also they were redpiled on kikes controlling the west.

He was a puppet but had some independence since he was a dictator.he was ok and all but at the end of the day he was a neoliberal capitalist,and was friendly with israel and jews.

As I understand it every government post operation ajax up until the Islamic revolution was controlled by the USA.

Similar story with Saddam and the South Vietnamese government. Well except in the south vietnamese case it was because their man was an idiot and widely hated, so they staged a coup.
As he had leeway because he did their bidding.

No, I genuinely don't know what you mean by "bomberman mode" and how that relates to the current Iranian government or your supposition that it needs to be changed vs. my supposition that the current Iranian government is already against jews and jewish culture and doesn't really need to make any changes. I mean, sure, you don't particularly like Islam – and that's a perfectly defensible position that I largely share – but it doesn't really change the fact that you're speculating on how Zionist-occupied and Zionist-compliant nations could better help an anti-Zionist nation through Zionist democracy.

It's a bit strange, don't you think? You're proposing a solution looking for a problem and to top it off, you've got the nerve to accuse others of being "dense".

The more I read about the unpromoted side of WW2 the more I'm convinced Churchill was a fraud and the (((banker-controlled))) Brits were the real villains.

Watch The Greatest Story Never Told already.

Could the greek military dictatorship be considered fascist or just nationalist?
sage for off topic

brown eyes are native to europe too

ITT: WE WUZ SHAHS N' SHIEET

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full

Saddam wasn't installed by the US they just supported him because Iran was a bigger threat and not in anyone's pocket. Fun fact: Israel supported Iran thinking they were dumb shitskins like the moderate rebels in Syria but they also supported Iraq so Iran learning about this plus the government already not liking Israel is what made the grind between the two countries.

this is great news

Washington to impose new sanctions against Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=DXaSSQGtd0o