Nice dislike bar

What am I missing here? Why do people dislike the new CoD that much? Looks to me like a standard CoD game. Not that I'm knowledgeable, I didn't like what little I tried after pirating in the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2015/04/02/exploding_methane_holes_in_siberia_linked_to_climate_change_is_alaska_next.html
c2es.org/international/key-country-policies/china
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joule
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermodynamics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's futuristic.

but that's the positive part about this fucking game, the only reason i'd be interested in COD is for sci fi shit at this point

You're not able to buy the COD4 remake exclusively. You have to buy it in a bundle with Infinite Warfare.

Because CoDfags worship the original Modern Warfare and this trailer reveals that you have to buy an expensive version of Inifinite Warfare to get it. They're just pissed that you can't buy the re-released MW by itself.

People are retarded. I've given up, I lost hope in the common people, and all my trust went to Trump. Vote Trump 2016.

CoDfags are tired of CoD's shitty "muh vertical gameplay" and exo-suit bullshit, and just want to fight WWII again after all this time.

It's cool to hate CoD.

But people still buy it.

What.

which sucks because this was a nice change to the series,luckily looks like the devs are ignoring them and doing what they want

Yeah, including the remake as a bonus in the $80 ultra deluxe version of the new game you might not even want is dumb. It's cool to see the masses put their foot down over a shitty business practice. Fuck knows they've let too many get a free pass up until now. This just feels like an exceptionally weird one to start with, since it's so strange to imagine a person with genuine passion for CoD.

I thought it looked kind of neat. Not that I'd ever pay for it.

look I guess I like the guy over the other options but would you really put ALL your trust in a guy who denies climate change, has no actual plan for balancing the budget, and wants to cut education funding even further?

I mean he's no hillary but that doesn't mean you should trust in him.

It's the first CoD since 4 that has genuinely interested me.

I'll definitely pirate it for the campaign.

Also czech'd

It's mostly Battlefield Babbies and Mustard Race Redditors.

I don't know about BLOPS3 but in AW they didn't put the neat movement stuff in 99% of the singleplayer so the only decent part was actually the multiplayer

EA bought youtube accounts.
(No I'm serious)

I'm inclined to believe it but do you have proof?

The only thing CoD even has going for it these days is the futuristic elements. It seems CoDfags are forgetting it's supposed to be a game not a modern warfare simulator.

Somethings tells me Activision knew ahead of time that they were going to meet resistance to this game from their core demographic, that's why they are including a remastered CoD4 to appease the masses. Seems to me that they're actually trying to change their audience by targeting all those who were waiting for Battlefield 2143 and a version of Battlefront that isn't total dogshit, and they feel that their core audience is going to buy it anyway just for the remake (and they're not wrong, the average CoDfag wouldn't even know the definition of boycott, not that boycotts have ever worked in the past).

Though I don't think we've seen any multiplayer footage yet and I still doubt the core gameplay is going to change much. If they turn around and have the multiplayer play like just another CoD then they've missed the whole point when they could just do that for the CoD4 remake and make Infinite War more like Battlefield/Battlefront.

4 was the last one I played multiplayer in, and while I spent hundreds of hours in that on Hardcore servers, I honestly can't see myself touching multiplayer on any of the newer games.

Unfortunately Bad Company 2 is the most recent multiplayer FPS that I was really able to get into, but that's dead now.

Really doesn't matter compared to the output of China and India and Africa
Neither has the past several presidents
It's not like it matters with how poorly our education funding is spent to begin with, but more importantly education is supposed to be a state, not federal, issue. Why the fuck should I pay for Tennessee's education when it'll all end up siphoned into paying for meth?

I'm more interested in his foreign policy, since a Putin-endorsed candidate (that is himself a lot like Putin) would be fucking amazing to watch. Might end up shit, but it'll be amazing either way. I'm a lolbertarian, but Trump would be a fun secondary option.

Frankly I'm a Battlefield fan more than anything but given the way EA and DICE have handled Battlefield since Bad Company 2 (Forced Battlelog and Origin, BF4's abysmal launch state, Bluefield 3, etc) I'm actually slightly more interested in Infinite War this time around.

That's frightening.

The one series that's even trendier to hate than CoD is Halo, and this looks like a mixture of the two. So the kiddies that are finally realizing that its "cool" to shit on CoD teamed up with anti-Halo crowd and there ya have it.

The Battle Field 1 Trailer had 500000 likes before it was up long enough to be fully played.

The fans are just sick of it. CoD is desperate to stay relevant to the point that they're basically just making it nothing like the popular ones, and the fans only really liked those. Even a casual can sniff out corporate desperation.

It's basically the same as all the other previously cash printing franchises, but on a larger scale due to the extremely prolonged death of the series. They all have to die someday, but CoD made so much dosh that it's not going to go down without a struggle, and it's struggling so hard that it's embarrassing. It's gonna be interesting once it's fully dead and buried, and the scramble for the next formula begins.

or it's because CoD is so popular and it's popular to hate as a result

user, you've given up on people, but today i've given up on you.

it's a meme you dip

do you remember when the world was young and we saw that nigga c4 that car on crash at e3?
man i came so goddamn hard

This has already been answered.

CoD kids are fucking retards who worship CoD4 and Modern Warfare 2 as perfect games. All they want is for Activision to infinitely remake CoD4/MW2.

Rule #6 nigger.

I cant believe it either but there already is another thread about this shitty game gaming getting disliked by shitty people. Get over it.

the CoD kids being denied Cod4 behind a pay wall by activision is like the Pope holding the vatican hostage.

Not a good idea.

I remember that exactly.

Seriously nigger?

I can understand some dislikes from the standard crowds, sure, but what I think I've noticed on youtube recently is this hive mind mentality to dislike and shit on stuff just because a baseline amount of other people are. They adopt the shallow opinions slung around, and just try and see how much ruin they can cause. Not unlike here.
Do I think its gonna be a good game? Nah, but it's not gonna be shit either. The people who already play cod games will enjoy it, and sales will remain relatively the same. It's like if a bunch of people said online "Cheeseburgers are greasy! It's so unhealthy!" and then turned around a week later and went to Wendys.

TLDR it's gonna sell just as much as the last one did

Apparently the CoD games have been dropping steadily in sales for the last few years, so this one will probably sell even worse.

Then again, I am sure HEAPS of people will buy it just for the remake of CoD4.

Even with the drop in sales, I'm pretty confident in assuming they're not gonna fall off that far. The peak in sales was a point where those games where being extremely hyped, and the "gamer" crowd was buying into that shit hook line and sinker. Now there's a lot of competition, and the more normalfag people have been exposed to alternatives, at least in name, IE Counter strike, Overwatch, Destiny, and a lot of other multiplayer console games to boot. They don't even have to be first person shooters, but they're still grabbing some of the attention away from cod. Shit like Rocket League, etc. And when a lot of their time and money goes towards those games, less goes towards COD.

The entire western education system is a complete fucking joke. If it wasn't, I wouldn't have a full time occupation where I get paid hand over foot to teach people with fucking degrees, remedial math and basic writing skills Though for you niglets I tutor for free.

If we scrapped the whole thing we'd be in the same basic spot we are now. "Higher" education is a total scam of the highest order. We are finally reaching a spot where companies are paying for specific job training and liberal arts educations are 10-120k "resume licenses"'.

Well, federal funded education is shit, private and state schools aren't so bad. If you don't live in a shit state like Washington Massachusetts Ohio Florida California or Boston

CoD will probably be around forever, yeah. The sales will never drop to the point the series is unsustainable. However, keep in mind that people thought the same thing about Guitar Hero and Tony Hawk, and both of those series are fucking dead now. Both attempts at reviving them ended in absolute disaster.

CoD might go the way of the dodo as gaming trends shift to shitty open world games and Overwatch clones.

godspeed user

Climate change does exist(the climate has changed constantly for millions of years). The question is in what percentage does man influence climate change?

Climate change does exist(the climate has changed constantly for millions of years). The question is in what percentage does man influence climate change?

user worded it in a wrong way. Climate always changes, but it's not muh carbon. There's been tenths of studies that break that theory, however nobody will point that to climate "scientists" because government and universities will intervene and fire your forever. Climate scientists are SJWs of their kind.

Ask Victorian Era Brits

The climate constantly changes naturally. There is no evidence that humans have any significant impact on it.

Tell that to Chinamen.

Your next move is to incorrectly call me a liberal

The comments for that video are golden.

???

Dont forget the natural gas scam that release a huge ton of metane, that gets pushed by Hillary and Obama. It release a huge amount of metane during extraction and poison the water+air of the place, plus its 105 times stronger than carbon.

>yes goy you are all responsible for global warming climate change
Your next move is to say that 97% of scientists agree on climate change.

Two can play this game

also dont forget all the chemical explosions

It isn't what "climate change" in this context means.

And by the way, mr. not-liberal, I stopped believing in this globalist scam while I was still liberal.

It's misogyny!

Interesting fact: the Weather can only be predicted accurately up to 10-14 days. After that, prediction becomes 50/50, or effectively, total guesswork.

Which always makes me chuckle when they claim to have weather models for 50 years time. If you need proof for this by the way, just google it. There's several various weather sources on the matter.

I heard a upgraded version of MW1 was going to be included. I will buy it just for this.

battlefield defense force going at full strength.
The BF1 trailer is among the most liked trailers ever despite it being not that much better than CoD IW.

Maximum Keksimus

But you would be called a conspiracy nut and maybe get silenced/some shit.
Everything is fucked, that's why i doubt that Trump will live for much longer if he gets elected.

TBH saying "it's warming" is different from predicting specific weather at specific points. If I boil water I can predict it will warm up but I obviously can't predict exact movements, bubbles etc.

Its the same fucking thing, highly unavaiable and harder to locate and extract every time, except its even worse for the environment, that doesnt hurt my argument one bit.
No wonder those fucking kike loving subversive fucks are trying to do it.

Kill yourself kike

Its like Im talking to a Creationist

stop posting about cod if you hate it so much
the endless complaining threads are just disguised circlejerks

slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2015/04/02/exploding_methane_holes_in_siberia_linked_to_climate_change_is_alaska_next.html

Nature does more to change the earths climate than man could ever do.

So a butt?

Global warming, as in warming, not political agenda, stopped a few years ago. I've seen some credible predictions of cooling now. Might happen, might not. I don't know which side to believe. Certainly not Club of Rome (read: Rockfeller and company) backed global warming lobby, though. Yes, the oil guys started this whole movement through financial backing of extremely liberal (for the time) nature groups in the 80s. The peak oil theory came from a guy who was closely aligned with Rockfellers, too. They're behind both pro oil and against oil sides.

I have some books from the 80s. Two years ago I was rummaging through them and found prediction of global cooling to come. Found it funny.

the chinese antmen do more damage than all other races combined
the chinese must be exterminated if we wish to save earth

What exactly do you think China has done when you claim they agree with climate change?

I was completing it, since they fault oil but want to extract something much worse and with a unreliable as technique that releases that shit in the air 24/7.
The fucked up thing is that they want to push this shit al over the world, while extracting and threatening US like a third world country to get that fucking gas.

Then stop making threads about it or suck it up.

Nice fallacy there

Fucking disgusting
You fucks better make sure Trump wins

They should have the money to produce anything right about now, considering how much money they make every single year.
I wonder why the COD crowd doesn't spread it's ass once more for a slightly less rough pounding this time. What changed, besides the game, which the fags obviously don't care about.

lol
What China is actually doing is refusing to comply with any international treaties to stop climate change and rub their hands as everyone else cripples their small businesses and keeps Africa from developing by specifically drafting regulations to benefit foreign companies in there.

user, all candidates that reach presidency respond to the jews, or whatever you want to call those up there. They put them there. You really believe they are going to let "Democracy" fool their agenda? I can't believe you are this naive for fucks sake.
Presidents are just toys, they will try to push what they said in the campaign just to convince people they are not getting fucked the ass, but in the big scheme, things get only worse. They are just smoke curtains, so you can "think" there is someone up there who will solve your problems, but they never do, they do not respond to the people. There are more important people up there with different interests and huge amounts of money, nobody cares about your shitty feelings.

There is two documentaries from the same guy, since its in two parts, about this natural gas shit.
Shit is so fucked up, the corps tried to use war psychological techniques to fuck with any group that tried to question or lost their home due to this, in US.

The world is about to cool down, guess not.

too bad i am in yourope

You must be retarded

c2es.org/international/key-country-policies/china

Thankfully some countries are going for alternative means of transport.
Too bad they will be invaded by mudslimes before we see any meaningful change.

Trump wont solve all this fucked up shit this fast and in only one mandate, but i still doubt he will live a entire mandate, still better than Shillary for placebo reasons.
deep inside i get what you say, about the puppet/actor deal

Never said that. Read the post again.

user, pelase. Where did you get that from?

You're an obongo in Africa. Your IQ is 102 and have thought up an actual business. You want to start producing XYZ for whatever reason. You don't have enough money to make it automated, but that's fine, you'll employ people to do the work. Work for community is good.
Since people are not machines, it takes longer to produce the product, meaning your people will have to work both day and night to meet the minimum quota. You wrote a viable strategy and need 6 gorilion in inflated currency to kickstart the job which will definitely be a success. So you write to your government to fund your first building. But you get rejected.
Why? Because grants are availabile only to those who install astronomically expensive solar panels for the night work. Can't use accumulators or anything oil based for electricity. No grid near you? Tough luck, better try next time. And by next time I mean never.
Then in a year or two Chinese and Americans come and fill your niche, bloodsucking everything they can from the country.

Or if you want a more western problem, check carbon emission trading. It's a scam used by carbon giants to screw smaller business and it's going to get worse. Or would if the scam doesn't fall in the next ten years due to jarring inconsistencies with reality.

By the way, noticed how they don't use global warming anymore, but climate change? That's because even the field got sceptical. Yes goy, it's not just warming, every climate change is your fault and will kill six gorillion and you're at fault!

Less than 1%

Retards not realizing that their shitty shooter is no better than other shitty shooter.
Consumers gonna consum.

>Obongo with 80 < IQ
user pls

I want normalfags to be gassef

It never fails

You've been mislead.

It was global cooling at first, that got proved bullshit, so they switched to global warming, that got proved bullshit so they switched to "climate change". Why? So when you deny "climate change" and their solutions then they can then make you look like you don't believe climate changes it all. The whole thing was cooked up to bring in carbon taxes and fuck over the lower class even more. A literal tax on fucking breathing air.

Climate change, to my knowledge, is the effect on the weather because we've been getting more bizarre weather. It's known as the Butterfly Effect, but the whole point of the Butterfly effect was to prove that weather patterns were deeply rooted in unpredictability. I deny it as well, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't cut back on the unnatural toxins we do release because the we do have a significant effect on the ecosystem.

I'd rather see cod dissolved and discontinued, with focus being placed instead on funding a dozen different small projects. The western industry would greatly benefit from more small projects.

Oh no, a file I saved from 4chan 2 years ago says 9gag on it. My life is over.

Why would anyone argue with this guy when he just greentexts the previous posts and say "lol ur dumb". He obviously has no evidence or argument to support himself. So he's obviously wrong. And he knows as much because he makes these shitposts.

The whole study of climate change is fucked because of political faggots getting involved to fuck with data.

Why would I buy a remaster of an already great looking game that still works perfectly on my PC? It's just a nice bonus content if anything. 60 bucks for two games.

I really have no idea why so many people want another world war CoD. CoD is an over the top arcade shooter game. Scifi future setting is the only setting that works perfectly with CoD because it requires less realism and justifies more grandeur visuals that a cinematic game like CoD absolutely needs.

Other than that, there are a lot of room for gameplay improvement in future settings. In WW games, all the player does is run around, duck, and shoot. Future technology enables more freedom in movements and weapon handling.

CoD fans are autistic as shit. They tried to hunt down and kill one of Activision's employees over a patch that nerfed a gun.

I'm not one to buy into all that "toxicity" talk, but if there's any problem with gaming as a hobby, it's not us misanthrophic shitposters, it's all the chads who sperg the fuck out over Cawwadooty. Those fuckers are the reason we're all praying for an industry crash.

Didn't the patch reduce damage by like 0.5% or some shit like that?

I remember that. The patch made "quick-scoping" much more difficult, which it should be because having a one-shot kill weapon and being able to run around like a faggot is OP.

Tried giving modern warfare 2 a fair chance, dropped it after I got called a hardscoping noob for the gorillion time

if you were to visit the more cancerous parts of the gaming crowd like r/gaming, you'd see how much the average faggot hates activision/CoD with a passion yet swallows dice's load every single fucking time.

also I get the feeling that BFtards are a lot more virulent than CoDtards. like at some point around the BF3 release, every single fucking CoD video was polluted by BFags claiming how good their game is. yet, if it was this good, wouldn't they actually be fucking playing it?
CoDtards just play their game without bothering anyone and yet get a huge amount of flak from all sides. don't understand that.

go back to reddit

having had to attend school with non-losers recently, most chads don't give two shits about that
it's the slightly unpopular faggots that do, those whose lives are basically only video games, those that believe in posting heavily edited clips on youtube, the sad fuckers trying to rationalize their shiny new toy console. the minecraft crowd if you want.

Small project means shitty actors, reused assets, and low quality models. Linear games like CoD will not work with it. CoD used to be one of a kind, a unique blend between motion picture and video game. Since it works like an action movie, CoD needs a better director if anything, like Michael Bay, to elevate it's quality as a cinematic game.

Shame that there aren't many directors who are interested in video games.

Looking it, I realized how much of a rushed response this was. I apologize, I need to re-evaluate and restate my opinion.

I believe climate change is the human effect weather due to the general consensus that weather is becoming less predictable. The Butterfly Effect, which is the notion that even the most trivial of factors can lead up to colossal differences in results, supports this. So yes, humanity does have an effect on the weather. My point, though, is that it is currently impossible to determine whether this impact is absolute. We don't know whether more hurricanes will happen if we stop emissions or don't stop and will never know in this era. This doesn't mean we shouldn't change. For the reason of the ecosystem, we should reduce our emissions.

Global warming is bullshit, though.

And you know that over multitude of experts because Alex Jones said that they are bought shills?

The same experts as game journalists telling you gamers are over and Mass Effect 3 ending is over. Speak against it and you're out. That's how the consensus is made. Just a few months ago a profilic weatherman in France got fired because in his book he wrote against anthropogenic global warming. This happens all the time. A big number of scientists are afraid to speak out.

Also; this: You want to investigate some kind of a squirrel because you're a biologist into that kind of a thing, but government won't give you funds. What do you do? You decide to investigate impact of global warming on these squirrels. So, you get your liberal funds and do your research. You write a paper you wanted to do about these creatures and then add a paragraph where you say something about the population isn't ideal - there's a smaller number of them or they changed some behavior recently - and conclude it maybe sort of could be because of climate change. Probably.
Science is a business and climate change is its cash cow.

*fine

Yeah. but it's X against Y. Why is the evidence that happens to support your biases more truthful than the one supporting theirs?

Not that scientist can't be wrong. Some fields actually are full of useless retards. Like psychology.

Because only muh global warming media and scientist clique (which has been outed ten years ago for rigging results, check ClimateGate) are stating conclusions without facts backing them.

I've said earlier that I don't know, but what I do know is that journalists in mainstream media and scientists backed by strong liberal lobbies have agendas among which good science is not.

Yeah, but the other side has pretty fucking strong agenda as well, or are you gonna say that the oil companies don't hold leverage in the West?

Behind a big number of oil companies are the Rockfellers. They are also behind the Club of Rome, a private think tank which funded envorinmentalist groups since the 80s, the same groups that started pushing for global warming in the 90s.
The peak oil idea also came from the man who was associated with Rockfellers.

They're playing a double game, whatever their goals.

Keep people divided, doing a fight they can define, thus making people act more predictably and easier to control, perhaps?

Though it's kind of pleasant thing to think that someone could hold up such a system of control, as opposed to think that people would actually act mindlessly with their own individual quirks without a proper direction.

Fucking this.
10 Maps on release whereas the rest will be put on DLC is kikey as fuck considering they all came with the game on PC.

I am a bit confused over your statement, but if you're asking specifically about climate change and the Butterfly Effect, it's because I researched it. This is semi-related to climate change because it discusses the inaccuracy in weather prediction. There was a book that gives a good overview of this in the first chapter. I forget what it's called, but I remember that Zoe Quinn is holding it to look intelligent while doing her shitty nude photo shoot. Someone here must be fucked up enough to have it.

Let me chime in with this climate change debate.

If we get it wrong, we get it wrong, no harm, no foul, and the West can stop sucking Saudi Arabia's dick for oil, but if we get it right we can possibly avert disaster.

Why are people so against reducing dependence on oil and advancing research into renewable energy sources?

I wouldn't mind if renewable sources of energy were cheaper to produce and use, thus making energy easier to get and lowering my electric bill, but so far they do not do that, and the cost to research ways to do so might not pay for itself.

He should not think about the rabbits, I'm pretty sure that's what turned him into a furry in the first place.

They would be cheaper if there was higher demand for them. Production costs would certainly decrease.

It's not like we have much of an alternative, now do we? Even excluding climate change oil is a finite resource, and the more time goes on the more expensive it will be to pump it out because we'll have exhausted all the easy sources.

It's not like we can start thinking about alternatives once the writing is on the wall already.

You know, if this stuff doesn't fall in the mainstream, you're going to have to pay carbon tax for breathing pretty much. They're getting bolder. Right now they're still finding ways to make money in the world of companies.

Oil companies are greedy and have been suppressing the electric car for decades. Only now are people buying Tesla's since they're affordable. They've also been promoting the idea that nuclear power is dangerous and that events like Chernobyl or Three-Mile Island would be commonplace if they gained popularity despite being more environmentally safe. Oil is like 80% of energy.

Which is what makes this debate all the more frustrating. There are so many lobbyist and interest groups bribing the eggheads to say this or say that that you can't quite tell who has the right of it.

I don't really think that nuclear energy is dangerous if proper safety measures are taken, but the issue is that the more nuclear power plants there are, the higher the chance of a fuckup.

Now, said fuckups are likely going to be extremely rare, but it's not like it matters because when they happen they'll make the whole surrounding are uninhabitable for decades, if not centuries, to come.

They had to "upgrade" the sarcophagus in Chernobyl again quite recently, and nobody is going to settle that place ever again. And then there's also the problem of what to do with nuclear waste.

And this is massive fucking problem. If our leaders weren't greedy cocksuckers they would take measures to safeguard their nation and people from depending on such a resource, especially if they don't have direct access to it.

Why live?

Don't forget Fatima, the Bedouin strong womyn, fighting the evil white patriarchy to free her progressive, enlightened people from the backwards, barbaric Westerners.

Fuck Sweden, this is what happen when you have a race of cuck develop a game.

This is the least boring looking game of the year tbh. You're just a pleb.

At least their country is going to be nothing but shitskins in 50 years. Fuck 'em.

Looks like a big cutscene to me, but the again I'm not a paid shill.

see

Movie-video game hybrid is the identity of CoD, and I appreciate them for it. You don't expect to play video game when you play CoD, just enjoy the cinematic sequences the same way you enjoy watching action flicks.

I expect to play a video game whenever I'm playing any video game. Eat a dick, you playstation generation cinematic gamer faggot.

Except it's not a video game, like I told you. It's a different medium. Don't play it if you don't like it.

The climate always changes you dumb nigger.

Well, at least the CoDfags are honest about it now. That's good though, if it's not a video game then it doesn't belong on Holla Forums, so get the fuck out.

I'm honestly curious, but can't see it thanks to jewtube's policies on muh chilluns, so here is an embed.

You haven't been paying attention lately have you?
COD is now known as kiddy stuff to casuals who were playing it none stop 6 years ago.

If you don't like a game they now accuse you of being a COD fanboy.

It looks like any other CoD game, just with a more futuristic slant.

I bet you the (space) fighter section is gonna be extremely boring and underwhelming, the story is gonna be another nonsensical technothriller where half the narrative gets lost in the chaos of shouting and explosions, notwithstanding that the characters are gonna be bland and uninteresting.

Also

It's still half video game though, but not wholly. You're just a pleb who can't appreciate what a different medium tries to achieve. Aside from the game, Call of Duty is about grandeur visuals and smooth transition between gameplay and scene.

This is why video game can never be considered as art, all you care about is the game. No, don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with game, but game isn't art.

There are many female soldiers in future CoD's because they're all wearing exoskeleton.

Damn you, poe's law. I genuinely can't tell if you're seriously this retarded and got lost from reddit or xboxrepublic or if you're just having a laugh.

Go be mentally ill somewhere else.

~Ingmar Bergman

Oh boy I'm going to have to use small words for this one. First off I saw in this thread reference to the fact that as long as you restrict your analysis to ONLY 1998 to 2013, it appears that the world is cooling. This is because El Nino is a bitch, and also because the Earth is a messy place that facilitates cherry picking. As long as you start and end your analysis at one of the phases in the third pic you can insist that global warming is jew lies. If you actually care about reality you could look at the big picture and see that it is time to buckle up.

It's also worth noting the lag time between an emission and a temperature rise. It's like putting on a way too heavy sweater–you won't overheat immediately, it takes time to build. Which is why scientists are increasingly aggressive about this subject–by the time it "feels" like we're fucked, we will have put out enough shit to be twice as fucked a few years later.

I'm not a scientist I just have a search engine. The thumbnails won't show, I hope I got this right.

And putting aside the intellect, we make way for our imagination through the art of gameplay itself. Now fuck off to reddit,

In science and practice (gameplay in this case), at the moment of discovery or goal accomplishment, logic is replaced by intuition. In art, as in religion, intuition is tantamount to conviction, to faith. It is a state of mind, not a way of thinking.

Yes, that's what gameplay is when you learn to play. Now go be pretentious somewhere else. I had to read that retarded post three times to understand what the fuck you were saying.

If a finely tuned car can be a piece of art, so can a well polished set of gameplay mechanics.

Games are primarily about gameplay, so if we are to view them as an artistic medium gameplay is the primary factor in judging them as such.

Now back to your cuckhole.

that is so shortsighted it hurts.
if a plant is - sooner or later - deconstructed, you have to store the contaminated building materials for YEARS in a guarded place. obviously you cant have that sort of stuff just lying around. the deconstruction itself has to be done under several safetymeasures, i think i dont have to go into more detail.
after that it can be transported to its final destination/store - wherever that may be. nobody wants radioactive waste buried in the ground near him, so..
all this consumes ridiculous amounts of time and money. the past showed, that the cost and time factors where underestimated most of the time.

and thats not even touching the subject of the actual nuclear rods.

betting on nuclear energy in [the current year] is irresponsible and pretty stupid. we should know better now.

the wonders of an American education

Not American, you faglord.

This is hilarious. I would love to be a fly on the wall in the actiblizz offices right now.

My opinion on girls in the military is it's ok in games because they look cute. We need more cute girls in games. Not fatties or dykes though. If your game is more of a simulator then of course don't include girls if it's not appropriate.

Obviously having girls in the real life military is ridiculous.

I have mixed feelings on this. They need to be designed carefully so the cuteness of the girl can come through.

Just like when you learn math, baseball, and chess?

No, as my post said said, the experience isn't as important as the techniques and knowledge you learn.

No. There is no art beyond the body design, and probably the engine cover. The rest is technical prowess.

Gameplay is like a football match. A simple practice decorated with the atmosphere created by the enthusiastic fans.

You're the cuck tbh.

Ok, then vidya aren't art and you can fag off to movies. Bye

You didn't play the singleplayer.

Literally kill yourself nigger.

And you fucking off yourself as well retard. Absolutely none of the things you listed are need to make good games.

This is the worst fucking thread I've seen in months.
Let me tell you what's probably going to happen here.

CoD: Infinite
Views: 13.6 million as of now
Like/Dislike Ratio: 2 to fucking 8

Battlefield 1
Views: 18+ Million and rising
Like/Dislike Ratio: There might as well not even be one, it's practically all positive

Activision's jewry went to far this time, and for the first time ever, Battlefield Juan and it's continued viralling actually has a chance of pushing the top tube shooter off it's perch. All with just an engine rendered trailer. Unless it's literally just more of Battlefront's limited as hell content then it's going to succeed.

All they have to do is do BF3/4 in WW1 and they win. One casualized piece of shit taking the reins from an always casual piece of shit.

If you don't like Holla Forums you can always go back to cuckchan. Thanks for explaining everything though. You should write an episode of South Park next.

Funny that, used to love Holla Forums back on Halfchan. It's dead everywhere as far as I'm concerned. You and you're braindead reasoning being one oft he reasons.

Well unless all of our houses have solar panels and we completely destroy the energy business, it is our best option. Nuclear energy is not only a safe option if procedure is followed, but it outputs the most energy. It's around 10% of our current energy and that number should be expanding, not decreasing. It's also a good blue collar job for the uneducated that would be extraordinarily difficult to outsource.

8/pol/ has been shit since moot cucked 4/pol/ and caused all those faggots to move over here. That board now is almost unbearable in the amount of shitposting and idiots running amuck.
Trump threads are fine, though, and this nice piece of OC got made.

But nuclear is a scary word so normalfags will never go for it

it's just the typical cod hate. They are all hated but sell well.

why would you want to do that anyway? You really think the remake will be as good as the original one? With mod support and dedicated servers?

It's going to be as shitty as the new cod games.

No, but the fact that even normalfags are pissed off about this kind of shitty business practice makes me incredibly happy.

So let me get this straight. CoD fags are made because they have to buy the new CoD to get a CoD 4 remake?

They are literally upset they can't buy the same game twice without getting something new?

This shit reeks of Activision shilling.

People hate cod since ages, this is not a new trend.

I actually rather enjoyed BLOPS 3, pretty good campaign, and a mindfuck story of proportions rarely seen in vidya.

Nice gameplay too, being able to use crazy powers and jump all over the place.

Why don't all our houses have solar panels anyways? I heard it's perfectly do-able to power everything with solar energy.

Not sure but I don't think solar is viable with heavy machinery

and also it's much cheaper to use the oil, and oil tools we have instead of building new infrastructure which will cost more

Do you really think the reaction would have been as extreme if they didn't force MW into the $80 bundaroo?

BlOps3's campaign is great, I can even say it's the best campaign to date, but when you have to go to external sources to 'figure out' the plot of the game, I'd say it could have been better

What? You were supposed to think about it as the credits rolled not google it like a retarded pleb

Nope.

Because people want to play as the good guys for once.

SDF did NOTHING wrong!
UN space fags, get off my colony!
stay on your fucking planet, you aren't welcome!

I've hypothesized that it's due to increased technology use since they release heat. It might be minor for one person, but that minuscule amount can turn into something greater since billions of people are using computers, air conditioners, vehicles, and smartphones. Technology that releases heat constantly.

I can't explain it well, but you'll get it if you learn about Newtonian physics. Check out this measuring unit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joule

It's pretty expensive. Wind turbines are also loud and kill wildlife.

My bad, the subject matter that you should be looking for is thermodynamics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermodynamics

k

My bad, I meant plot-wise

Extra Credits, is that you?

Prove that we warmed up the earth enough to disturb it.

Totally comparable. OP's asking what is making Normalfags seemingly so angry at the newest installment, yet you seem to think that implies some bias on OP's part in favor of the game. It's just a question of what made the demographic change their tune.

Just ignore those posts, they always reek of someone who's too dumb to contribute to a thread but still feel the need to comment so they can be 'in' with the crowd

but solar energy isnt the only option. and you didnt adress even ONE of the problems ive stated.

nuclear energy doesnt output the most energy. in fact, some countries produce so much 'green' energy, that they are forced to export it. the advantage of nuclear energy is, that it produces a constant output of energy. its not the amount itself that is interesting.

you faggots are fucking delusional

Is it not safe is procedure is followed?

I'll just as soon call out retarded consumers as I'll shit on Activision. In both instances I'm calling water wet anyway.

WEE mom i'm on a rollercoaster