Games you're looking forward to

Looks polished like KF2 and fun like RO2 but Tripwire is fucking scum and I'm never giving them money, the saps who paid for KF2 saying shit would be dandy are probably eating their heads right now.
World War 2 game about Europe with hitmarkers and devs that don't look trustworthy but looks like simple fun if you get it for less than $20.
Just fucking Day of Defeat with ADS they even copypasted Donner and a speedy flagcap system that breaks the game from the look of the alpah but it's a late-night game and the map editor looks easy.

Not trying to sound like a shill but the Kickstarters (already funded) for these WW2 games are almost the same. It's pretty ironic that WW2 games have been saturated and now everyone wants them back and it'll be saturated again. Still no Korean War game.

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/2015/02/14/activision-loses-trademark-relating-to-tenchu-franchise/
incountrygame.com/
imagespaceinc.com/rogsys/
heavygear.com
nichegamer.com/2016/05/11/culcept-revolt-is-launching-on-july-7-in-japan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also Squad. $40 is too much right now and I don't trust early access no matter how reputable the dev but it looks to be coming along nicely, hoping they add more factions and weapons.

I don't. That fucking period in history is the single most overused in all of movie and vidya history. I'll be completely content if we don't get another muh ebil Nazis game for at least 30 fucking years. Even WW1 is relatively underused compared to it, not to mention everything else.

how many times we doing this thread

someone oughta make a chart or bingo card

I'd fucking love a good single player D-day level. It seems like after CoD2 there was never another real attempt at it.

Something about the slow advancement appeals to my autism in a way that only Verdun and other multiplayer games can match, but it'd be great to see a directed single player rendition.

There's no single-player (Battalion is asking 1.7 million for a single-player) and everyone has matured past the evil nazis stuff with probably the CoH expansion and Generation War. As for WW1 Verdun is there but Unity ruins it single-handedly, you have some Battlefield and CoH mods, and a shitload of obscure strategy games.

Mountain Blade 2
whatever Kojima is working on
NieR 2

Only normalfags liked that movie because it reminded them of how much power they have over socially inept people and have all they have to do is be monsterous, evil sociopathic cunts and then they get laid.

That poor dude. He did all their homework and got no pussy. It was a fucking disgusting movie. It filled me with rage.

Fuck off OP.

Persona 5 and Dawn of War 3. Although I'm not pinning a lot of hope on DoW3 at the very least I hope there's a beta.

Aesthetically the graphics aren't muddy anymore; at least.

what?

Mount & Blade Bannerlord

Only persona 5 then im selling all my consoles for android emulation.

I'm sorry I don't quite understand.

That space game made by the shyguy who made the Joe Dirt games. What's it called.

Buying a GTX 1080p so I can use this Oculus Rift Palmer Lucky mailed me to apologize for selling his soul to the kikes. Different space game, EVE without spreadsheets.

you mean ironically right? So you can laugh along with Holla Forums when it flops l, right? i dont know what hope is anymore

That's it I think.

purseowner 5
nier 2
some other shit that ill add to my backlog and then forget about and cry to my self why i dont play good games any more

Fuck WW2 games

Shinobido 3 and Way of the Samurai 5. Because they're totally coming right guys? Right?

Seriously what the fuck has Acquire been doing, the last game they developed was 2 years ago and there's been zero news since then.

I also wish Capcom would stop wasting K2's talents, though by now the staff makeup is probably completely different from its prime.

And who the hell owns the Tenchu IP? Activision lost the trademark last year but I still don't know who owns the IP.
This game has been passed around more than a Swedish girl at an immigration center.

If I had to guess I'd say Fromsoft owns the IP despite them only ground up developing one game. I'm pretty sure Acquire originally owned it but either sold the IP to From in the publishing deal or lost it through some other means. I know they created the Shinobido IP because they lost access to Tenchu until they were brought in to help kill the franchise with Shadow Assassins.

I went offtopic but who cares, it wasn't a great thread to begin with.

Only Dawn of War 3, despite all the shit I've read and saw about it I'm still trying to be cautiously optimistic.

Nothing. Please end this miserable industry.

After playing the demo, I'm really looking forward to Ninja Souls Nioh.
Also that new Terraria spinoff when ever it finally drops.

SERIOUS SAM 4
SHADOW WARRIOR 2

thats it

Persona 5, kinda
Ace Combat 7
The new mega man
Shadow Warrior 2
Some other small stuff i forget the name but i know i'm looking forward to

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

Nothing other than Mountain Blade. My backlog is never ending

Dubs thread!?
don't mind if I do

You can go first.

checked

What's wrong with you, m8? Activision sold the rights in 2004. Right now it belongs to Fromsoft.

However, Activision retained ownership of the older titles at that time. Maybe that's what you meant.

Acquire sold the IP really fast, Activision bought Tenchu at the beginning, when they published Stealth Assassins.

Since From is done with Souls, maybe they going to make new Tenchu game, but after Shadow Assassins I don't know if they still have faith in the franchise.

Hopefully Acquire isn't dead, I really want new Shinobido game, I'm pretty sure Steam sales helped them quite well at least.

only played lufia 2.

comfy as hell!

loved 1 and 2

No I meant the trademark. Trademark and Intellectual Property are not the same thing. Activision held the trademark but didn't use it until they lost it from disuse in 2015.
dualshockers.com/2015/02/14/activision-loses-trademark-relating-to-tenchu-franchise/
You'd think if the IP owner was interested in securing his bases he'd grab the trademark now it's open.

From only developed one Tenchu game and the PSP port for Shadow Assassins and they were both pretty crap so I fucking hope they don't touch it, I'd rather someone else with a plan buys the IP at this point. Besides, Armored Core fans are ready to spill blood if they don't get something soon.

My ideal scenario would be Capcom buying it and getting K2 to work on something.

I'd love a Shinobido 3. Shinobido 2 got a bad rap and making it Vita exclusive was a fucking stupid idea from a business sense, but it was a great game story aside.

Persona 5.
Just pre-ordered the 20th anniversary Special Edition on AMIAMI.

And Kingdom Hearts 3.

I'm hopeful for the new Deus Ex. I was a big fan of Human Revolution, and thought it was a great compromise between the scope of the original and the cancer of modern games.

I'm sure it'll just turn out to be shit just like everything else

Nothing.

I'm waiting for a single game with a fresh experience, that I have never had before.
I have been waiting for nearly 15 years at this point…
In terms of gameplay, Video Games seem to have reached their peak and have steadily been regressing over the past 10 years.

I'm just so bored…

Xenonauts 2
Squad
Arma 3 Apex
Mount & Blade Bannerlord
In Country incountrygame.com/
Rogue System imagespaceinc.com/rogsys/
BeamNG Drive
Terraria Otherworld
Heavy Gear Assault heavygear.com

AA makes the best games

Xenonauts 2

Squad

Arma 3 Apex

Mount & Blade Bannerlord

In Country incountrygame.com/

Rogue System imagespaceinc.com/rogsys/

BeamNG Drive

Terraria Otherworld

Heavy Gear Assault heavygear.com

AA makes the best games

Isn't there another Vietnam game by the original team anyway?

(Checked)

—-

Why be excited when you can be tempered and not disappointed by anything?

Just Persona 5, I guess I'm a bit excited for new Pokemon too, can't get any worse than Kalos was. I've all but lost my passion for the hobby, but that latest trailer blew my expectations away, even after all of the fucking delays. I love that demons are back, the battle results screen made my dick diamonds, the soundtrack seems pretty great so far and the cast seems interesting from a design perspective. I'm fairly convinced I'll love it, I just really worry for the length given how flashy it is. I feel like 3 & 4 were only as long as they were because all of the dungeons were incredibly lazily made. Also if it's pathetically easy then I'm going to kill myself, please at least be on par with 3's difficulty.

wait is RS2 another expansion with RO2 or are they trying to trick us into giving them full price money?

I'm a huge dod 1.3 fan, and days of war looks like shit for the sole reason it's more based off of dods instead of 1.3. The inclusion of some british weaponry is a step in the right direction, but the iron sights and botched firing cone model of each weapon ruins it.

none, i don't expect games to be good any more
that way i'm pleasantly surprised if they are

i really want to get into modding, but i feel like i'm too late considering butterlord should be coming out this year
there's just nothing better right now. those have been my only 2 anticipated games for more than a year now

I'd love to see a game do D-Day WITHOUT mentioning fucking omaha beach. I want to storm Juno with the canadians, and gol gamesd and sword with the brits, I'm tired of WW2 being all about the fucking glory-hog yanks who only broke out because the canadians and the brits were taking the brunt of the fighting.

Lee Enfield Headshots! Sten Guns! Bren Guns laying down covering fire! playing an officer and popping krauts with a webley service revolver like a boss. What's not to like?

Er, that is gold and sword beaches with the brits.

I liked the first one. Haven't played the remastered version though.

Thank you Sony. Thank you for convincing me never to buy your hardware ever again.

My roommate bought it

Uuuuh Z-Zelda NX

There is always Falcom.

I am looking forward to learning more about RE2make, but not to its actual release. Other than that, I'm just looking forward to things that are released but that I haven't played.

kek poor bastard. 3 is the worst game in the series by far.

Anyway all I'm looking forward to is Trails of Cold Steel 2.

That's it.

Remind me what Tripwire did to piss Holla Forums off

Oh yeah and I'm looking forward to Mankind Divided I guess since Human Revolution was my favorite game of the last console generation, but my rig fried itself so I won't be able to play it.

Am pleased.

- Mighty Tactical Shooter
- Bloodstained
- 90's Arcade Racer
- Raiden V
- Sea of Thieves
- REmake 2

hard drinkers of the Industry Koolaide, inclusiveness seminars for all.
took in the Darkest Hour and In Country teams and treated them like shit, both split off to make their own non-RO2 games. that should tell you something.

Cook Serve Delicious 2 looks fun, I liked the first one for what it was, a small little indie cooking sim and this one looks superior in every way.

Thanks for reminding me of Mother Russia Bleeds existence.

Oh shit, they were doing a new Terraria, now I remember. Too bad there's no release date, I'll pirate it Day 1 to try if its even half as good as Terraria.

The industry just seems so hopeless, I swear its been getting worse every year since, what, 2006? I hate how hard it is to find good modern vidya, thankfully I have my backlog of thousands of games until it blows over. It'll blow over right? R-right?

well the beta ended, but i had a lot of fun with overwatch, so i will probably pick that up fellow goyim

You mean In Country. It became RS2.

No it did not, In Country is a separate game. Hell would freeze over before the devs of In Country would work with Tripwire.

Seconded

I don't know what you're talking about.

Etrian Odyssey 5. While there are obvious concerns about DLC given what happened with the last game, nothing shown so far has been anything other than perfect.

I honestly think that overwatch looks like a fun game after watching cr1tikal play it. But I am not going to buy it. I don't like free2play models in non free games.

There's only one game that I'm aware of that I'm waiting for and that's Ooga Ehh

Bannerlord
Persona 5 Didn't like any other ones though
FURI
Mother Russia Bleeds
Nier Motha'fuckin' 2: Automata
Cyberpunk 2077 Didn't like Witcher
Blackroom Tentative, but Romero still makes good WADs
Battlefield 1 Also tentative, but I haven't played one since Bad Company 2 and WWI is very unexplored in gaming
Scalebound
Mighty No. 9 It'll be a good laugh
Star Ocean 5 Please be good like 2
I am Setsuna
Cuphead
MONSTER HUNTER GENERATIONS
Shadow Warrior 2 It seems they're heeding the issues of 1 so far
Space Hulk: Deathwing
Gravity Rush 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Mecha Kirby
Total War: War Hammer

You can see that I enjoy video games and have hope unlike many here on Holla Forums.

Another expansion.

It's cheap fun and it's a solid game with devs that aren't horrible from what I've seen and yet.
What.

I wanna get it but I don't wanna give money to Turks.

Battlefield 1 will be shit like Battlefront 2015, you know how the drill with it goes and it will have some alternate history along with 6 story missions.

Battlefield fans are retarded. At least cod fans somewhat hate the series, but bf fans like to get pissed on.

people who bought bf4 at launch say that they will never buy another bf at launch because bf4 sucked and bf3 sucked back then too.

They continue to buy hardline on release, and complain again. Then comes battlefront, their worst game so far (?) and people complain again.

Now bf1 gets announced and people want to get it asap.

like wtf, did you miss the fact that their previous games sucked dick? It's like those guys have alzheimer.

I'm interested in some kickstarter games, although I've haven't put any money into any of them. I won't name them in case I get called a shill though.
Anton and Coolpecker might be a laugh when they finally fucking finish it.
That's about all I can think of though. My backlog is astronomical so I don't want to think about new releases yet.

The bit that really pissed me off was how they resolved the alt chick's storyline by just making her into a filthy normalfag who dates some jock. What a load of shit, Ferris Bueller was the only good Hughes film.

My hopes aren't super high but I'm keeping an eye on them.

Preorder tier
Serious Sam 4
Deathwing

Slight hype
Endless Space 2

Anticipating optimistically
Kingdom Come

Could be fun tier
Shadow Warrior 2

Worth playing but I don't really care to try tier
Bannerlord

You can tell me user.

I expect the story to be something silly along the lines of "you're a member of an elite special Allied team (that never really existed) on a mission to stop the evil Germans from developing a superweapon (that also never existed)" but I don't expect it to be some radical alternate history.

I thought BC2 and BF3 were all right. I bought BF4 when it was on sale for $20 then barely touched it, then completely skipped Hardline and Battlefront, so I have no idea how bad those games turned out. I'm a history buff who's loved studying about WW1 for a long time though, so I'm really interested to see how the game turns out. I'm not hyped, just hopeful that they don't completely screw it up.

I have to second this, when I was watching the movie it seemed like there was some chemistry developing between the goth girl and the nerd, then at the end she suddenly went for the wrestler and it just came across as really weird.

Since I started with battlefield 2 I was not a big fan of bad company 2. I disliked how they removed the commander and it generally played less organized and more random.

bf3 is okayish now, but it was horrible at release, bad netcode and somewhat buggy. Bf3 was one of those games in which you die after you are in cover because on your enemies screen you are still running into cover and get shot.

Yooka Laylee
And Romero's game

Found this out just today, very pleased.

nichegamer.com/2016/05/11/culcept-revolt-is-launching-on-july-7-in-japan/

Pokeymans Sunshine/Moonshine
Project Diva X
Maybe Blackroom gameplay pending.

Are you fucking serious

Lost Ark Online looks like it might be fun
of course it's a korean mmo, so that's a shot in the dark but it might not be f2p so there's something

Pics related. Im not going to buy any of these on day 1, they just look interesting to me.
I'll confess, i've never played a persona game before, Im thinking of starting on 5. If it's good then no problems, if it's bad I won't be so dissapointed the entire time since I don't have any prior experience.
I really like the concept for this game, but I'll save my breath until they announce more details
I've played the demo and Im really liking it. It's obviously inspired by the souls games but the changes to the formula make it play way differently and I had a lot of fun.
I think a lot of anons here are excited for this. Im just hoping its not shit.

mankind divided

Persona 5 and with the recent announcement of Civilization VI that makes two games that are currently on my radar this year.

See

In Country Vietnam has no relation at all to Tripwire in anyway shape or form.

NieR Automata, Purse Owners 5 and Ace Combat 7

I can't wait for Automata

""Tekken 7"" on PC

Crypt Underworld

I'm also waiting for personal responsibility to arrive,but I did liked witcher and I'll probably like this one too if it's action adventure.

This is what I was asking.

Really man? 15 years of waiting for that "fresh" game?

Why would you cling to a hobby you have been waiting 15 years for to improve? Who waits 15 years for anything??

Can't you read a book, go fishing…or something? Anything??

I waited 15 years for Duke nukem 3d you faggot
it wasnt worth it

Duke nukem Forever
Fuck me

well….okay? Doesn't sound like it was worth it, is all. Come on, in 15 years you must have dug some games, right? Something must have kept you coming back.

Persona 5 and Caligula seem pretty cool. I'm very cautiously optimistic for the SMT4 redux, whatever the fuck they're calling it.

I also forgot, did anyone notice that Sniper Elite 4 got announced.

Don't judge me.

I will, it's just Halo with gore what the fuck is wrong with you.

Horizon looks like a Monster Hunter clone, which I do kinda like.

I had a lot of fun with Red Orchestra 2. Is the new vietnam thingy a completely new game or another expansion?

Apparently it's going to be a new game, but knowing tripwire It most likely will end up being a half finished expansion
They still didn't finish implementing their game mechanics into rising storm and RO2 got a content update a few months ago that consisted of 2 guns and an APC

I'm still buying it though, but I'll keep a close eye on In country: vietnam
Apparently some devs/distraught modders branched off and are making their own version.

What do you mean. I still don't know fully know the clusterfuck that happened with this game.

might I ask why?

Tripwire promised more vehicles in ro2, 4 years later they threw in some APCs from a mod and called it a day.
They also were going to add in tanks for Rising storm, among other contents. I think there are anti tank grenades or something in the game too, yet nothing is coming of it.

What about the Panzer III and T-70 tanks? I don't know when those were added though.

Come on user, I'm the first to defend Tripwire's bullshit and even I would hesitate to call the game polished. They're still iterating on a lot of things, and they still don't seem to have any notion of game balance after all these years.

Last Guardian which I hope will be released for the PS3.
Cyberpunk 2077
Blackroom
the new Ninja Turtles game
Serious Sam 4

The look of the game and the HUD/font is cleaner and modern, I just used the wrong word and didn't elaborate.

Dawn of War 3
Warhammer Total War
Shadow Warrior 2
Serious Sam 4
Torment Tides of Numenera
Hearts of Iron 4

Rising storm 2/ in country vietnam if it isn't vaporware
Space hulk Deathwing
Cyberpunk 2077 looks interesting
No man's sky :^)