Deprogramming Salvageable Leftists

Evening Holla Forums

I'm looking for arguments or statements that could be used to spur rational thought in the less extreme Leftists, who can potentially be converted into critical thinkers. My experience with the more moderate ones is that they are guided by compassion rather than common sense, and have a tendency to act the way they do because the (((media))) states that X or Y is a Fascist Nazi Space Viking (Trump), or decides to appeal to their compassionate/misguided nature (MUH WOMYN AND CHILLUN SYRIANS).

So far, I have been met with only limited amounts of success, so have come seeking help.

Currently, the angle I am pursuing hardest is an attempt to break the angle of no-platforming/shutting down discussion:

This of course promotes discussion, exchange of ideas, and opens up potential for the non-terminal cases to be converted.

Thoughts, Holla Forums?

Look out a window, mong.

This is not easy. What works for me is getting to them while theyre peaking hard on LSD, absolutely tripping motherfucking balls like they never believed possible, and then introduce them to the horrors that Islam has committed against the Buddhist and then show them a bunch of memes with militant monks with guns. Pic related.

Hardly anyone will get redpilled by reading slogans online. Infographics are the way to go, neutral facts about how races differ before going further how nonwhites are shit. Eventually you will have to tackle holohoax which with proper infographics is really easy but lengthy process that you can't half ass or you get some sort of a retard baby like a lolberg.

The most important part is spotting people who will listen to you. You will probably only convince them of the truth in 1-1 conversations. Group redpilling is better avoided unless you have a great voice and likable personality because there will be a lot more noise from his/your companions, reducing efficiency of the process. If you get them to at least being sympathetic even without believing you completely, it means you've basically won. Most leftists will stop being leftists once life fixes them and they grow up. Taxes have to be paid, interacting with niggers daily takes its toll on personal psychology and so on. It's very important to make sure that after they stop being leftists, they don't turn into some kike cancer like cuckservatism.

This series of articles is required reading on the subect.

www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

That's a really good point, I want to avoid that - Cuckservatives are the same as Leftists, just with a different coat of paint. My intent is to open the eyes of some friends/family to certain "inconvenient" facts that get forgotten.

I also find that making arguments that appeal to their ego works, like the one I posted in the OP. Even the benevolent but misguided bleeding hearts are ruled by their ego.

Thanks m8, will give this a read.

It's too late.

Concern troll plebbit spacing faggotry sage and report

Anyone who has not built their own hardware firewall and configured it to block all traffic that doesn't come from this board and lurked here since the first exodus is not salvageable. Anyone who has ever used the internet in any capacity other than for this board, interacted with a normalfag or gone outside is corrupted beyond repair or an actual fedzog kike shill. Kill yourself for even considering "outreach."

Nice buzzwords, moishe. Doing some overtime tonight in Tel-Aviv?

I'm not proposing that anyone tries this on unsalvageable basket cases. I specifically stated moderate/misguided ones who can potentially be converted to see the truth. You need to box clever, user. If you honestly think that efforts shouldn't be made to sway people, then you should probably consider following your own advice and ending it all. I say this all assuming you're not a complete fucking lunatic, even if your copypasta suggests you are.

I bet you go to websites that aren't this one and use a MS or Apple OS you fucking kike.

I'll vote on this, infographs with sources. Everyone was immersed in the lies of the school system. It was when I saw real data did I realize my teachers were lying to me. Then I had to relearn and requestion everything. Even absurd claims that get laughed at by the world should be given a fair trail.

I don't recall saving it but there was a blog posted here about amygdala activity in liberal and conservative brains and Darwinism. Basically liberals seek social acceptance from groups and will say whatever pandering shit is necessary to keep the crowd on their side.

As far as some of advice went, the author suggested to not meet them on any pathos level. Instead, it is better to confidently point out the error in their logic so clearly that your audience, friends, etc. have no reason to disagree with you over your liberal debate partner. The idea is to demonstrate to everyone else by making a lesson of how logically flawed liberal ideals are. Your friend will experience fight or flight from this if the crowd sways to your side.

Critical theory is frankfurt school marxism.

they will lose the debate and know it, that's why they're opposed to it.

most people can't handle the truth OP

leftist faggotry lets people think they are doing something good and are in the "right" without actually doing much and being able to be degenerate assholes.

I don't think it's possible. As long as they perceive to be the majority, they will never be fixed.

For instance, I never understood, even as a child, why 6 million was so much of a big deal. People die in wars, that's what they are for (that's what I used to think anyways).
I have always been open to new ideas, certainly everyone who unironically frequents Holla Forums is.

Opinions should last only as long as it takes for new information to get to you. But that's not the case with those insufferable idiots

If that's the angle you want to go with, I'd suggest reading On Liberty for a start:

>Thirdly, even if the received opinion be not only true, but the whole truth; unless it is suffered to be, and actually is, vigorously and earnestly contested, it will, by most of those who receive it, be held in the manner of a prejudice, with little comprehension or feeling of its rational grounds. And not only this, but, fourthly, the meaning of the doctrine itself will be in danger of being lost, or enfeebled, and deprived of its vital effect on the character and conduct: the dogma becoming a mere formal profession, inefficacious for good, but cumbering the ground, and preventing the growth of any real and heartfelt conviction, from reason or personal experience.

I've had limited success finding common ground through economics, once they realize that muh free markets isn't at the top of my agenda. First problem is that most leftists don't know shit about economics in the first place. Most really have an understanding of it that comes from memes or 1 page quotes at best and that's not an exaggeration. Two tankies I met IRL a month ago admitted to me they never read the Communist Manifesto and they still believed they were experts on Marx. The other problem is that even when they try their best to keep an actual open mind you can't steer them too far. If it feels good to someone -> it's good and should be allowed. It doesn't matter how many stats you have on the damaging effect something can have on society and trying to prove something they don't want to believe is a waste of time. Even if a linear correlation exists, even if all the historical data is on your side, they think this time it will work based on their will alone.

I feel what we can do is find common grounds with people in our lives. Really pay attention to them and find a way to redpill that will not cause too much dissonance.

Because at the end of the day. The reason the majority of people do not succumb to rational thought is one of two things.

A: They are too far gone. Entirely enveloped in their alternate reality.
B: They have too much pride to admit maybe life isn't as cut and paste as they have been lead to believe.

No one wants to admit their memories or perception of reality is wrong. No one really wants to be exposed to the harsh realities that they've been duped.

It is a hard road of discovery that you can only do yourself, willingly. Because otherwise the dissonance will stunt all real growth.

All we can do is each of us really pay attention to the people around us in our personal lives, find things we can connect with them on and help them peak through the veil.

T. Linux Mint or Arch User
Kill yourself larper

NO OP. A much better use of your time, is to start with a younger person who isn't completely fucked yet.

Actually really important to understand why and how they can actually think and act like they do and the biological relations.

Pics related.