OH! How the Mighty Have Fallen into Cuckoldry

God of War/Twisted Metal creator David "BBC Fanatic" Jaffe plays the KKK & Sexism card as he ruins superhero prom picture.

archive.is/CfJAB

What the fuck happened to these people? How did they get brainwashed like this? This is NOT normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/448370/
steamcommunity.com/app/448370/discussions/0/368542844489688937/
nichegamer.com/2014/12/10/david-jaffe-interview-ethics-censorship-and-gamergate/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SJW_Corp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He approves of them fucking tho.

Has it seriously gotten to the point where ordinary normalfag kid prom shenanigans are double plus problematic to leftyfags?

Cuck

what the hell is wrong with this guy

Apparently, he's going to be going on a livestream soon with a bunch of female MRA's(?) arguing against him. Might be fun to watch, or completely aggravating.

THIS CUCK IS A FUCKING LUNATIC

What's honestly wrong with that picture that he's so upset about it? It's just a bunch of dorks having fun.

Karen Straughan I presume.
Well, at least he's willing to discuss it.

And then he bitches about his poor little feelings getting hurt.

user, I think we're far enough down this road that you can pretty accurately guess what these kinds of people think of fun.

What the fuck is going through that guy's head?
How do you go from some normalfag superhero prom picture to the fucking KKK?

first bazingaski and now him

all the cool game creators are getting their cuckoldry into full overdrive

But seriously, it's just them doing the classic superhero shit where they rip their clothes and reveal their costume. What the fuck is so wrong with it that they find wrong with it

what do these people even find "fun"? more over isn't this the twisted metal/god of war dude? how is this too much for even him?

Is it me, or does he seem like he's trying too hard?

I don't like capeshit and even he is a bigger faggot comparing a harmless prom shot to fucking triple K mafia.

And he made Twisted Metal

How the mighty have indeed fallen into cuckoldry

What happened to the Jaffe that fired shots at idiots in The Tester and told Kotaku (i think) to fuck off because they were quoting him out of context?

Getting fucked in the ass.

Share this faggot with /cow/

Easy, he's either trolling (dude made fucking God of War, which is blatantly "sexist"), or he's jealous of those dudes.

I mean, shit, it's always the white knight cucks who make the most "objectifying" games, because they're too chicken to ask an attractive girl out, so they live out their fantasies in other ways.

I don't think they need feminism to justify that kink.

He's upset these dorks actually had the way to get 4 very decent looking girls for their prom antic

He did take the SJWs side during gamergate so I'm pretty sure he's just gotten more and more brainwashed. Faggot defends Sarkeesian for god's sake.

Masked white men trying to make the world a better place?

But they're having fun, I doubt they even care what people think of them.

More over why does a video game dude care about a really unrelated issue unless he's hoping this breaks lots of attention to him?

He has to be joking. I'm sure of it. This is the guy that argued with Douchera about Kotaku saying his game was sexist. He's just trying to prove how stupid SJW's are.

I don't even care that he said something retarded, or even that he tried to defend it a bit. This guy is how old, and he's making streams trying to "debate" people about some dumb shit he said on twitter. Just picturing him with his kid, "Can't play now hon, some nerds called me a SJW on the internet."
Then he starts blubbering "It's my opinion."
Calling something or someone sexist isn't an opinion, it's an accusation. And if he's so upset about them not knowing it's sexist (how does he know what they know?) and it's allegedly so obvious, then how is it still a matter of opinion? It's just some prom photo, why bother with a couple of teenagers, setting aside the fact they've done nothing wrong.

Yeah, no. He's been cucked for a good long while. He just sucks SJW cock because he knows if he does a good enough job there's a load in it for him.

It's starting.

SJW's are creatures that constantly need to be at war with something. If there's nothing to blame one's insecurities on, they'll find something.

forgot pic

Exactly, what the fuck is the guy even rambling about
That's how SJW's are, picking random weak targets to chew, but people didn't like his way tonight

Wouldn't it be an even bigger issue if there was a girl who was having her naked chest exposed to reveal say a power girl symbol? Would it seriously be better if a guy was opening a girl's dress to show off her naked chest in the name of non-sexism?

Let's not go overboard here.

How about you post the previous tweet where he specifically says he DOESN'T want them kicked out

You have enough bullshit to crucify him without spreading lies.

Is he facerigging as a shiba?

What the fuck is up with the Shiba?

It's not enough that new people have to be terrible, old people have to be corrupted too. Why does it have to be this way, everything is crumbling.

Never look up to heroes. Sometimes it's someone else who does everything.

It's completely aggravating, he just says "its sexist".

I've listened to a couple of their podcasts and yes, that's what it is. I don't think he's a furry, but it's 'cringy' for a lack of a better word.

Assuming the persona of a humanoid dog is a furry to me.

Bitch that's a damn good game.

Are there any people left in the video games industry (it sickens me to even write those words) that aren't full blown social justice warriors?

Daniel Varva is pretty cool, along with the guys who made Postal.

The fuck is this girl going on about.
"I think this is morally wrong."
People respond, 'I think you're stupid.'
"STOP SILENCING US, AND INSULTING US."

Nipponese devs

I love the Varva

All it needed was journalists to not spread bald-faced lies about it. We got our way into SPJ just fine.

I need more of these to wash the disgusting sight of Jaffe from my eyes.

checked

Uh oh, that Drawn to Death game must be shitting the bed and he needs to go begging for shekels. This is him virtue signaling what a good goy he is and hopefully smoothing over all that nastiness in the past.

Really sick of people pretending that "the bad guys" only make shitty comments on the internet. This fucker just called high school students KKK.

Everyone says shit on the internet. Who are these cucks apologizing for shit.

I'm getting real fucking sick of this bullshit. Because the moment you do the same to them, they cry foul like you're a god damn nazi who is marching them to a death camp.

Well….I give him props for actually talking to people he disagrees with. He isn't completely gone yet.

The end goal of any SJW behavior is always the acquisition of power, mostly various forms of social power but also financial and political power when possible.

The most basic level of SJW social power grab is virtue signalling or status signalling, which is basically just politicized oneupsmanship. "Oh you went to a state university? I went to an Ivy League." becomes "Oh you're against racism? Well I'm so not racist I love black people." becomes "I'm so not racist I hate white people", or "Oh you're against homophobia? Well honestly gays have it pretty easy compared to transgendereds." which is met with "Genderfluid people are even more oppressed than transgendereds" and on and on. It's a never ending dick measuring contest but instead of cocks it's how tolerant and open minded and moral you are.

A common form of SJW oneupsmanship is to take something most people consider harmless or even progressive in and of itself and claim it is in fact oppressive wrongthink so insidious only you, who are so noble and enlightened, can see it. Do you think it was a coincidence Jaffe felt the need to make that particular comment on a picture that's been popular on the normalfag social networks since Prom season began? He's trying to prove he's better and understands more than those filthy plebs who mindlessly share misogynistic filth like a group of teenage normalfags taking a corny photo.

What's made SJWism so insidious is that whenever anyone calls them out on making a blatant power play they motte-and-baily that mother fucker and fall back on "b-but I was just fighting sexism/ racism/ homophobia/ etc., why would you be against that?". Never forget that an apology is inherently a concession of power. Tumblrcunts whinging and screaming might seem like aimless babbling of illogical minds, but if you whinge and scream about the right things, even if it isn't true, you can still get a multi billion dollar company or influential public figure to kiss your ass and concede social power to you.

Dumb motherfucker just roasted himself.

Why? Because he doesn't care about the size of his dick? It's how you use it, not the size that matters. You can have a dick the size of John Holmes with the incapability to make it ineffective. Or you can have an asian cock and know how to please someone so that the size of your cock doesn't matter.

The guy is saying that if you're smart you have a small dick, Kamiya is saying he must be very smart then.

This guy is either a legit psycho or the most naive person on earth
His whole
is either some top tier mindfucking or he's actually this unable to make the connection.

If those boys were changed for Raykwon, Trayvon, Jamal, LeShawn and Motumbo, same pose and all, he'd be slobbering all over at how progressive, quirky and nerdy it is.

finally someone got it.

Sure thing.

He still roasted himself, and agreed with the fact that the gooks have small cocks.

You dumbasses praise him when in reality he's dropping spaghetti and blocking people.

He's no better than anthony burch.

Sometimes i want to hurt people physically.

Just because I understood the joke doesn't mean I praise the man, you seem pretty dense user.

He blocks anyone who gives him non-sense, what's with your revisionist bullshit? got blocked by the man yourself Burch?

Anyone got the most recent one, where Vavra responded to CliffyB's unisex bathroom pic?

Here's your reply.

English not your first language m8?

It implies only that the first poster is smart (and has a small cock). It does not imply that Kamiya is smart (or has a small cock).

this whole video is so cringy. These fuckers are arguing for free speech but are too big of pussies to use their own. They're so afraid of offending this fag that they are appealing to his emotions instead of just blowing his argument out of the water. Not that any of them are smart enough to provide a good argument, the grill came close by implying that if you continually appeal to peoples emotion eventually you cant say anything but she silenced herself to keep from offending him and let him change the subject

HEre you go user.

I wish I could have fun with Hitler

Ben Slays
Ben knows he's slaying
Sleep sweet those that cross Dear Ben

This is a white supremacist board

you cheeky cunt

Every time he has a new game about to be released, he deliberately generates OUTRAGE.

So… is he releasing a new game soon?

yes funny it skipped last years E3

How do they not realize their ideology is just a divide & conquer?
They really are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

Cultural marxism

First through arts (modernism, post-modernism), then Science (you can't say that blacks are inherently inferior that's terrible!!! It doesn't matter that its correct!!!) and schools, politics (political correctness) and then entertainment (eliminate wrongthink and create placated sheep).

And Twisted Metal is overrated, anyway.

Carmageddon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twisted Meme

Excuse me? He wasn't involved in a single good game.

store.steampowered.com/app/448370/

You must have missed the part where he spent nearly an hour on periscope whining and crying into the camera about "MUH OBJECTIFICATION"

Why does Holla Forumsirgins keep posting this cucky gook. I hate gooks who use twitter more than sjw's tbqh.

I still can't see whats wrong with the picture that made Jaffe have a autistic meltdown.

Kek @ that first review.

I don't know either, kojima's a hack.

steamcommunity.com/app/448370/discussions/0/368542844489688937/

white people not suffering or apologizing profusely triggers SJWs.

Not kojima, well kojima too, but I'm talking about the bald cuck.

turdaxe pls go

Underrated post.

Triggered one.

Were I a more hateful man, I might take all this white guilt shit as a challenge to all the white races of the world to rise up and seize rightful dominion over the planet.

He browses huffpost, that's about it.
They're a fucking DEN of SJWism and indoctrination right now.

David Jaffe going SJW? Gaming these days really sucks!

Just tell niggers to go to Africa and liberate it for Africans. They love talking about how Africa is so great and theirs and shit. They will never do it, but just keep pushing it. Its hilarious.And if they ever do go to Africa they'll come back, hating niggers. Or just fucking die.

I can imagine being an impressionable teenager falling for this shit, what with the Daily Show, Slimey Limey's Timey Wimey show, and that other shitty replacement for Colbert all being overt propaganda now.. But a grown-ass, adult man with a long career and a lifetime of seeing this shit and he still fell into it and turned himself into a pathetic sack of feelings-driven retardation.

I'd love it if we could get all the BlackLivesMatter retards to put all their effort behind some kind of #TakeBackAfrica movement. It would be amazing.

Double dubs confirm - Hitler was an all right guy

Yes, hopefully this will happen shortly after Trump becomes President and all those who promised to flee to cucknadia or whatever do so.

Kinda what's already happening in South Africa, except they are expelling all the white land owners by force and giving the land back to niggers. Which will inevitably result in the death of agriculture in that country, just you wait.

his white-collar job is about as strenuous as school, and probably more insulated from the real world. he never grew up because his environment never required it.

Ehh, I guess he learned his lesson. Tow the line or else.

That's why they're called useful idiots. Idle minds enticed by the sound of revolution against the "evil system".

In other news: leftist extremists attacked people with baseball bats at a memorial in Vienna for a woman bludgeoned to death by an African "refugee".

He's a nerd. Nerds are easily infected with the SJW virus for some reason.

But getting fucked in the ass is fun. Don't you associate some buttfun with those faggots.

nerds are literally the end of video games

They grew up extremely frustrated craving vagina and the delusion Dungeons and Dragons and Pac-man could fill the void inside them

Now that they're the ones making games and a bunch of mental ugly vagoos ask for their attention they'll all over it; this happens in comic book industry too

Thank god I'm gay holy shit

He's just repenting for his sins against the church of Anita.

All those years making games with angry violent muscly men destroying shit and fucking hot women, now he has to pay for his toxic masculinity.

How many lashes do you think he deserves anons?

Hitler did so many wrongs though, like not enacting the holocaust.

Faggots are some of the main ones pushing for SJW bullshit.
Kill yourself.

i dont get it, whats wrong wih the picture? is like that photo of the oriental dude eating a donut

Can't be an aspiring artist without making a mistake or two.

What is it with circa 40 years old game developers who have worked on several (SJW-triggering) games suddenly turning SJW as well?

Midlife crisis.

read: attention whore

I'm sure he would be just as 'upset' at this 'sexist' picture if the roles were reversed.

Fucking faggot.

I wonder if he legitimately flipped or just tried to pretend to fit in with all the other cuck devs.

He used to not be a cuck like this. Sad!

Wasn't he a GG supporter initially?

Does he realise that SJWs will never forgive him for that?

Well I'm not one of them, I only care about playing games which are not butchered or blatantly injecting real world politics into their scripts

I fucking argued with a bunch of "japan-loving" guys defending tits and cleveage in video games and I don't even like them

I stand my point, the people who make video games (who should be the ones who are "like us, huh") are actually the ones driving games into the dust because of vagina - with the Japanese exception for now, giving the fact they're already pre-censoring their games before shipping into the west

I'll go back to Gundam breaker 3, thanks

He said fuck everyone and nothing was wrong in the industry.

nichegamer.com/2014/12/10/david-jaffe-interview-ethics-censorship-and-gamergate/

Vávra is out national treasure

I can't ever be surprised enough at how smart people with such successful lives can be this fucking stupid,while I'm such a fucking retard.

You're probably not a retard, they are. They've just been in better positions or sucked more dicks than you.

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not get all gay in here.

Hey, just saying most of you fags have more smarts than the average monkey in the business.

The problem is you're lazy as fuck and don't do anything productive with it.

star ocean and #fe both flopped pretty hard in japan due to that

will they learn from this? Who knows

Wait, nippons boycott games in solidarity with western gamers getting censored shit?

Are these people retarded?

also I'm pretty sure japs boycotted #fe because it was initially sold as SMT but transformed into mongoloid karaoke persona wannabe for a console nobody has

well I wish western gamers would share that solidarity and stopped buying censored shit too

Already on it, boss. Just wish the rest of the people followed that too.

Intelligent people are more receptive to new ideas, but that also makes them easier to brainwash.

Kek I love you, you fucking faggot

Thanks for your word user. I'm blushing

An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded.
Words to live by

Intelligent people don't get brainwashed, you need to have really narrow view of the world to cling to one ideology like if your life dependent on that (unless you are a journo or someone else whose job is to kiss asses in which case your life depends on it indeed)

I'd say I'm open to most ideas and can regularly read The Guardian and Breitbart at the same time without getting brainwashed, but I'm sceptical enough to sort out bullshit and claims with no evidence.
I can understand where people complaining about having their Twitter account spammed by 'anonymous right-wing trolls' if they say something liberal are coming from, but getting rid of anonymity is where I'd draw the line

What the fuck?

You still need to ask that?

where is Emptyhero when we need him?

I'd wager a significant amount that if a moor strayed beyond the harbors of merchant cities he'd be murdered in 15th century Christendom.

Sounds like backpedalling to me.

He joined Konashion in Degenerate Heaven.
[*]

SmegmaKing was the literal king of twitter burns. Too bad his original account got b&.

What the actual fuck??

Heh. She a good va.

Best post. My kekery was hard.

I'm thinking he was just jealous, and wanted to complain. The comic book clan gets really autistic when ever they see normalfags enjoying the capeshit. You can hear the older fans complain about it all the time at conventions.

They're the Tommyknockers.

Straight white men are also some of the main ones pushing for SJW bullshit. Go kill yourself too.

What most people call intelligence is probably closer to charisma.

they surely are the most of those who fall for that

at least hes still active on his youtube

You NEVER take away pantsu from an otaku. They don't need to organize or make a gamergate sort of thing, it is just a universal practice to starve anyone that turns on them.

His game better not suck.

I see your point but you can't really refer to betas as "straight", "white" or "men". They're cucks. It would be like calling mexicans white.

Not as much as you did yourself by posting that cancer.

You know, I'm always surprised the SJWs never use that example to push their agenda. That woman is basically there to show her tits in a pretty fucked up way since she's trying to cover herself up but has to hold the gear (before being crushed to death). She's basically a fragile puzzle box with tits in this situation.

Then again, they don't actually play videogames. Either that, or they came into the industry much later than when that game was released.

They don't care about "feminism" or "sexism." They use it as a weapon against those who refuse to pay tribute. They're imperialists, like the Romans, preaching virtue only when it is profitable.

What the fuck.

Of course, which is the reason they imply "It's okay when we do it."

It's actually quite clever. Gotta hand it to them.
And, when I say "clever" I mean "obnoxiously retarded" but people fall for it anyway.

I bet my fucking ass this is a parody. Nobody can be this deluded.

Anyone bring the lube please

Yes, and the NSA is the main distribusher of CP on the world

If it does it would be a bittersweet victory anyway, like Hatred

I still can't get over how it's Jaffe saying this. Liberalism must be some kind of mind warping parasite to change people THIS much.

Fuck I didn't even know he had a game out. And it's a Free to play Exclusive on the PS4. I thought Jaffe was done with Sony after the Twisted Metal Reboot flopped due to them fucking it over.

I wish Reincarnation felt better then it does. Maybe they'll fix it for the Max Damage version they are working on.

Are my eyes shitting me or did he just compare 5 couples doing some nerdy shit to lynching niggers?

their president is already begging white people to come back because niggers are starving to death in the street

How fucking ridiculous. These people's children are gonna be fucked.

Most of those reviews seem to be about other problems with the game and shit about that book that came with it though.

You didn't notice he was being sarcastic?

Are any of this faggot's games even worth getting into? I stopped playing God of War 1 thanks to a door/barrier glitch and never looked back.

Twisted metal Ouside of 3 and 4 which he didn't work on are pretty Fun and expect you to Git Gud or enable Godmode. Also War of the Monsters I guess but never played that. Frankly his SJWism seems to be pretty fucking new but I guess it's to be expected considering nearly every game past the PS2 he's worked on has been a failure.

You're thinking of Zimbabwe.

the mother of all cherry picks.

So um a podcast titled "Fireside Chat 31: David Jaffe" on my honey badger podcast feed anyone listen to this?

Twisted Metal 2 used to be fun as shit when it came out. I'm not sure how well it holds up today.

This world was not meant to be lived in…

There's something in the water, shit like this can't happen gradually. How can we nuke this fucking industry? I say we firebomb every single AAA dev's offices.

I thought that bombed from going insane with the Idol shit.

It's Square and Nintendo, what do you think?

Too poor to bother buying shit games for stupid reasons.

If what Wikipedia says is true, he lives in California so that pretty much explains where at least his mind went.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SJW_Corp

I'm sure the niggers enjoyed getting lynched. Every lynching was a grand old time: both races could find a common activity that they could both enjoy. We need to bring back lynching; it would go a long way towards repairing the racial tension in our country.

have some oc

Fixed

Doesn't cuck culture erode a group away?
If it's a Jew, what's the problem?
Who is using memes and cultural zeitgeists to kill Jews?

he was always a hack, black was better than his mess, DmC/NG, is weeb bait but plays better than his sad spectacle
what has he ACTUALLY done of note
all he does is make shittier versions of existing IPs

no one is speaking vidya in this thread

Holla Forums wake up

There's obviously something in the water of San Francisco. Some anons REALLY need to get some samples to some good labs.

Shouldn't you be on Holla Forums begging them to "raid" us?

He's working on a total piece of shit f2p third person shooter.

They are struggling to get people to test it for free, it's that terrible.

Sorry for GT

How does a cuck like that function in real life?

If I was the photographer I would be losing my shit.

most epic meme ever

posted on facebook

hell fucking no i don't want to give myself nausea

it's only a matter of time before I'm next then?

So… has someone managed to contact the people involved in this pic? if not, there are mad keks to be had if someone finds a way.

God of War sucks anyhow

Is it really that fucking hard to get?

Dude has been irrelevant since God of War 2 since 3 was just meh and everything else that spawned from the series was just more of the same.
And nobody fucking remembers Twisted Metal.

So here is the cycle for these once super-star developers.
They will drum up their name with some of this SJW bullshit and then push up a kickstarter and/or a project greenlight and coast off the cash while proving they really don't know what the fuck they're doing when they are the top boss of a game development project.

It is that fucking simple.