Feminist inconsistency

this isn't news to anyone but i find it amusing that the same people who say "free the nipple" also have a problem with stuff like power girl's boob window because it supposedly fetishizes breasts… while also having no problem with stuff like plastic mans' costume even though there is supposedly no difference between male and female anatomy as far as being inherently sexual.
but plastic mans' costume totally isn't sexualized guise even though it is actually more revealing

its power politics, there is no grand reasoning behind it

A thread died for this.

Feminists are hypocrites user. They have no principles. You shouldn't worry about them.

motherfucker almost every single aspect of feminism is full of blatently contradictions for the simple fact that you can use feminist logic to prove that anybody is oppressed.

Do people even find plastic man attractive? He looks and acts sorta silly. If it was Reed Richards or Namor then I'd sorta understand. But then another issue is suppose that that was Namor or Reed, then the only response we'd get would be 'They're male power fantasies'

even if there was a hero that looks like borat in his weird banana hammock swimsuit, it would be called a male power fantasy

They'd just say the two costumes aren't equivalent. They'll go on about the male gaze and how nobody objectifies Plastic Man for having a deep V neckline. Maybe if he had an ab window or …butt window?
But the 'criticism' isn't ever meant to be genuine, they just crave power. To dethrone men and replace you with them at the top.

lol?

The same applies to characters like Gwenpool and Squirrel Girl, doesn't it? And people still find them attractive. Well, perhaps not the recent particularly ugly Squirrel. I'm sure there are better examples that people who have been paying attention to 'murrican comics for longer can give.

Your completely right OP but as others have pointed out you are stating the obvious.

Look at how Feminists react to Islam. A religion that wants to put bags on womens heads and prevent them from leaving the home on their own.

And think they should be raped if they don't wear bags on their heads

Didn't you know? Its okay to be conservative as long as you are from the Middle-East. You can convert to Islam, and still act like a total Nazis and there will be 20 libcucks defending you to death.

We already have a thread up, reported for duplicate thread.

Because their arguments are illogical but their motivations are not. Things like slut walks are based on soley of pissing men off. Where as a sexy character is wrong because it has a big male fan base, unless that character has a female fanbase. Just look at bayonetta and harley quinn. Bayonetta is from a hack and slasher with a high skill ceiling, so it's no surprise that the fanbase is majority male. Harley quinn has gained a female fanbase for some fucking reason so that's why they give a half ass reason why she's a 'good female role model'.

user we already have 3 threads bitching about this, quit bumping OPs garbage.

No.

Implying the likes aren't by muslims too, because non-muslims don't even follow muslims.
I'm not kidding, I once accidently invited like 3 muslim guys on Facebook with my private account, from there on you nothing but friend suggestions from their 100 family members and questionable avatars with AK47s and shit.

Does anyone have that hideous picture from some reddit meetup, were all obese and ugly skanks had their tits out while the average ones didn't?
Feminists only want to see tits that don't look better than theirs do.

It all makes sense when you realise their only principle is to oppose you.

If powergirl was fat and ugly they wouldn't have a problem with the boob window, it's pretty simple really.

Congratulations on your first redpill, did it really need a thread?