WIKILEAKS JUST TWEETED THIS

IT'S HAPPENING

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/831921058768896000

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LpK9I
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/831949692527325185
twitter.com/wusa9/status/831941177746272256
20committee.com/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-15/republicans-revolt-urge-trump-withdraw-puzder-nomination-over-undocumented-worker
web.archive.org/web/20170125201202/http://gawker.com/nsa-spook-turned-twitter-pundit-goes-dark-after-dick-pi-1594848048
web.archive.org/web/20170118174407/http://www.stripes.com/news/us/navy-professor-resigns-after-racy-photo-inquiry-1.297789
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/831978909495353366
archive.fo/K2svB
kek.gg/i/5LCF2k
forward.com/news/361887/is-jared-kushner-losing-white-house-power-struggle-to-steve-bannon/
archive.is/IhR05
kekistan.wikia.com/wiki/Book_of_Kek
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/12/how-surveillance-state-insiders-try-to-discredit-nsa-critics/281941/
archive.is/w7VBF
ww.youtube.com/yourvidhere
youtube.com/yourvidhere
amazon.com/BaoFeng-BF-F8HP-Two-Way-136-174MHz-400-520MHz/dp/B00MAULSOK
amazon.com/gp/product/B007H4VT7A/20&linkId=C3PHHFBSHIIGG27J
amazon.com/gp/product/B00E4KLY34/
twitter.com/menaquinone4/status/831610938767843329
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surfer's_cross
stoppostinglowrescuckchanpepes.com
breit*bart.com/big-government/2017/02/15/evan-mcmullin-cia-must-defy-president-defend-constitution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the shit is an EM fm senior IC supposed to be

It really is Happening this time, isn't it?

Come on Trump, lets get this show on the road.

GUESSING:

EM = electronic message

fm = from

IC = intelligence community

IC is intelligence community. Maybe "fm" is field manager?

IC probably means "Intelligence Community", EM is probably "e-mail".

Lets not go overboard.

He got an email from someone senior in the intelligence community.

Who even is this faggot?

who? flynn? priebus?

But who?

This. Who exactly.

hopefully a pedophile

part of the intelligence community who is working to frame Trump and kill the white race for shekels

a traitor who will never be forgiven

I think they're talking about Trump. We should be worried.

[wrong]

This. The only logical inference is Trump.

Thanks. I can't keep track of all of these cucks. I still have faith in Trump outmaneuvering all of these fuckboys.

Surely it won't be outlandish RP for the sake of attention THIS time! Anxious bump out of worry for President Trump.

I followed the tweets.. it seems

was a threat to Trump. (((they))) are going to actually do it.. Openly threatening him is the worst mistake the kikes ever made.

It's like these fuckers forget that there are people that wont abide by this shit.

Lurking for the "he"

Molyjew inadvertently confirms Schindler was referring to Trump. Better prepare because it looks like they're gonna attempt a Coup

Misquoted, my bad. I think they've most certainly thought about it. We may actually see civil war in our lifetimes.

I'm genuinely worried shit is about to hit the fan.

Different time zones, user.

You mean lets get this shoah on the road

There has never been a time in history where the kikes avoided physical removal from their current host country. The upcoming civil war will make, what, number 118 or something?

We've all been prepping and waiting for this for years bud.
Hoping for it at some points.

Same here now. Brace for impact.

Here's hoping he uses the Flynn stuff as a reason to re-work (as in fucking dismantle) the intelligence community. He has a reason in that and all the deep state shit that many cuckservatives are openly talking about.

BURN EM TO THE FUCKIN GROUND TRUMP

Reinstate Flynn too, hes cool.

Trump

I dont want to believe

GUYS, JOHN SCHINDLER HAS JEWISH RELATIVES

archive.fo/LpK9I

THIS ONCE AGAIN CONFIRMS THAT THE KIKES AND THEIR SHABBOS GOYIM ALLIES WANT WAR WITH RUSSIA

I'm only worried for the sake of my family. My mom and stepdad are too old to defend themselves properly. If shit hits the fan, I have them to worry about as well. I'm more worried shit will hit the fan due to (((them))) killing my President. If that happens, hopefully pandora's box fucking opens.

I wish a kike would, so we can get to the main event.

True. It's two hours fifteen minutes old right now, though.

I knew this because this has been all over cuck chan since it first broke.

TRUMP THE CHUMPS

CIVIL WAR NOW

You couldnt tell from the last name bud?

Why are there so many pussies in this thread? So some kike wants Trump dead. Big fucking deal.

We knew that it would come to this. The second Trump announced his run, you had to know it could end in civil war. I'm ready, let's fucking do this.

Is he connected to the German good goy in any way or that just a coincidence?

see I'm all for the purge user. I just have people to worry about for when liberals go so apeshit they get stupid enough to pull shit in Texas.

So are other people surrounding Trump. Having some jewish family doesn't mean shit anymore since its clear there are at least two jewish camps against each other.

I think people are more concerned for their families than anything. I can weather a storm but I worry about them. It's only natural.

Its legit nothing, just some fag running his mouth on Twitter

Imagine what will happen to your family if you don't stand up, user. That thought is more worrisome to me.

Texas is too strong, I am sure you guys will just get bombed from the air.

It's anuddah shoah!

Looks like they are trying to take down Trump.

Analysing Trumps staff and cabinette, you guys should really keep in mind Trump is pro isreal, has a negligable amount of jewish blood and loves Bibi.

It also seems there is an internal war of sorts inside isreal as well.

Shit is getting fucking weird. I normally can follow the political MetaGame, as off this week it's been a clusterfuck.

If dubs all pedos will die in jail and God will have his vengeance on the sick fucks in the government

Not sure it will matter. It's not like (((they))) lose connections, money or influence. The populous is emboldened and desperate on both sides.

By who? The US Military backs Trump by at least 85%, meaning we'd have to worry about a foreign nation. IF someone was crazy enough to strike US Soil, they'd have to worry about an alliance of the US, Russia, Japan, and maybe even Britain.

Hi fam,
I study at a uni in western Europe. On Friday we have a meeting at my department regarding Trump's "shocking" travel ban, because it affects fellow scientists. I expect that 20-25 people will come and maybe one or two (aside from me) are Trump supporters (that's the state of academia). I am pretty sure no one is willing to publicly admit supporting Trump.
Any tips on how to proceed with the meeting?

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE DIDNT SEE THE PRESS CONFERENCE

did you mean to make a new thread?

You got dubs my man

Yup that confirms it, this kike just exposed himself

praise be

i dont think all of them are gonna die in jail user
some of them might die outside of jail

What's that necklace he's wearing?

CHECKED

Buy a cucked California raifu with a bullet clitoris and a 10 round mag, or either wait for Trump to repeal the NDA or hope that National Guard armory equipment gets handed out to anybody who's white and shows up? I'm not sure what to do user.

Yes, sorry, please delete this.

never apologize for being right, fellow torbro.

(Checked)

I will just say that I would totally shoot this guy in the head point blank, no problem.

looks like a knights cross

Try it, faggots.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2668736/Woman-outed-married-U-S-Naval-War-College-professor-sent-nude-photo-says-regrets-going-public-allegations.html
archive.is/zXbzo
all you need to know

I GAZE UPON THE GLORY OF THE ELECTRIC PENCE
AND SEE THE GLORIOUS DUBS THAT I MUST CHECK
MAY ALL THE PEDOS TWIST ON A SERPENTINE FENCE
==THIS BE DONE, IN THE GLORIOUS NAME OF KEK

It's always been obvious he is just trying to fly under their radar. He knows how dangerous they can be and how deep their roots run into the world.

Being ready and willing to fight is not the same as being happy about fighting or wanting a fight to occur or thinking a fight is not a big deal. I've never understood how people cannot make this distinction.

fm = from in this context

Please, Kek, can we purge now?

Reminder: all civil war scenarios run through military super computers show that the people will win and the govt would be decimated in nearly all scenarios. Also alot of liberals will be killed.

We need some memes. The same people who overthrow legitimate governments are now going to try and do it in the USA. I feel like there's so much potential here.

Trump needs our help, it's him and us against the globalists and establishment. We're never going to get another chance like this after Trump, don't waste it shit posting.

Tell them to learn to use the internet.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/831949692527325185

LEARN TO SWIM

Should be fun to watch at least.

Don't care.

Why is a kike wearing one of these?

lel kike goes crying to teacher

I'll just wait for the next Spicer Press Conference for the real details about that, thanks.

I think it's a Maltese Cross actually.

checked

He knowingly employed an illegal immigrant.

CIVIL WAR SOON BOYS

twitter.com/wusa9/status/831941177746272256

Guy doesn't exactly seem like a legit source.

Seriously, this is suspicious as fuck. Why is no one talking about his necklace?

Never would have guessed.

For fucking what? Fuck these kikes. They deserve all the shit that is coming to them.

If they put Trump in jail, We The People will bust him out and go on a rampage the likes of which has never been seen before.
Imagine millions of Ben Garrisons running amok in full turbo-oven mode.
It will be GLORIOUS

You're a moron, but I'll help. Any time a happening thread comes up, you dig. Good luck with your future knowledge and posts.

top kek let them try, seeing the meltdown when they get BTFO by their own kike-written laws is going to be delicious

What do they think they're going to fucking impeach him with? Hurt feelings?

casual lurker and Trump supporter here who doesnt understand what exactly this tweet means.
Can someone tell me what IC and EM stand for and generally what the fuck is going on?

Is the fire rising?

WAR!

It's happening.

Nigger scientists at least appear to stay out of trouble, so I'm all for more nigger scientists in Africa even if they don't actually accomplish anything.

Everything he's done has been completely legal and is backed by the Constitution. The very announcement that he's being criminally charged for legal actions would incite action. He wouldn't even have to reach the cells.

Check this braverman RT

He is.

Even if what he's saying isn't literally true, it needs to be taken seriously, because so many take him seriously.

He worked in the NSA in the 90s in Eastern Europe, knows Islamism and Russian strategy better than other media figures, and teaches military history at Annapolis (I think it's there). His father was also CIA.

He's eastern Orthodox, but has jewish blood.

cucks are pathetic
they took shit from King Nigger eight years smiling and asking for more but one of their own fighting back is just too much

He's some NSA faggot who went into hiding after his dick pics were leaked and he got caught up in some cyber shenanigans.

blackbag.gawker.com/the-crazy-emails-that-took-down-nsa-spook-john-schindle-1610203101

I don't think they are talking about Trump being in jail. There would be a million Americans instantly traveling to Capital Hill.

IF THEY TOUCH ONE HAIR ON THE GOD EMPERORS GOLDEN HEAD THEY MUST FUCKING DIE

what if they make it democrats vs republicans, as they have successfully done so far?

Intelligence community
Electronic Message

…and sends dick pics over twitter

Hey, assholes, why the fuck would a kike be wearing this?

They're talking about Snowden you asshats. "he will die in jail"

Is everyone forgetting this has been going on before and after he gained presidency.
This is nothing new.
There were republicans during the debates who called for his removal…

Think I spotted the concern troll kike.

I like calling them reptilians

The guy who wrote that article is a retired judge.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_P._Painter

Why would WL tweet about it if it was just "some faggot"?

I know Assange now has his owner twitter account to try and PR to the world and the Ecuadorians so basically the strategy is to get attention one way or another on a daily basis. Since, people forget so quickly these days, WL can't afford to be inactive for too long.

Night of long knives when?

That actually makes WAY more sense than them idly threatening Trump. No offense, but I can't believe the IC would be THAT idiotic.

Why is there 2 different ID's randomly linking Braverman in this thread?

"Deep state" is a legit term to describe the mass of unelected bureaucratic officials that play the administrative role of most government affairs.

It can be pozzed or not.

that too

could be the other kind of cross, dingus. he's eastern orthodox.

I figured they meant Asanga at first.

Asange*

Witnessed. Zap them all, Pence

They feel like they are in charge and are going to try to crash this plane with no survivors. They don't realize that Trump is a big guy.

I don't think traitor is the right word

Source? He said his relatives were Jewish.

lock and load gents. shit could be going sour real quick. if you don't already know who your local enemies are and don't have plans to take them out you're way behind the curve.

From 20committee
h ttp://observer.com/2017/02/donald-trump-administration-mike-flynn-russian-embassy/

Our spies have had enough of these shady Russian connections—and they are starting to push back.

For decades, NSA has prepared special reports for the president’s eyes only, containing enormously sensitive intelligence. In the last three weeks, however, NSA has ceased doing this, fearing Trump and his staff cannot keep their best SIGINT secrets.

I previously warned the Trump administration not to go to war with the nation’s spies, and here’s why. This is a risky situation, particularly since President Trump is prone to creating crises foreign and domestic with his incautious tweets. In the event of a serious international crisis of the sort which eventually befalls almost every administration, the White House will need the best intelligence possible to prevent war, possibly even nuclear war. It may not get the information it needs in that hour of crisis, and for that it has nobody to blame but itself.

Schindler is giving him exactly what he needs.
He's making a list…

It's a fairly common symbol, possibly could be nothing but it could be more.
Last I checked it was a christian symbol used widely in Europe, he may have a jewish last name but did anyone check if he claims to be christian?

Nice hot tub there John, must of been pricey and cost a lot of money….
Looks like the CIA does not want Pizzagate going through. Looks They are gonna present what ever they can to nail him. Smart money is gonna say he's helping out his kids run the biz and make it seem like the worse treason ever….

Then Pizzagate shit will hit the fan.

vs

They are trying to take away his access to his most powerful ally first rendering all soldiers who come to his defense legally traitors. They really would rather call for a civil war than go down for pizzagate shit.

meanwhile his shack sits on a diamond mine

It's come up in his blog posts now and then. He's also affirmed it in the wake of his dick pick episode.

20committee.com/

Seems like a dipshit about it, because he's also said he's in an open marriage, so I don't know what kind of orthodoxy he espouses.

Just remember if things happen use twitter to find the appropriate outlet for your FUNstrations.

this faggot is nothing but twitter larp

We cant all get wrapped up in the wikileaks concern trolling campaign. Quit pandering to the narrative they want you to think.

Yeah that's not going to work. kek.

the kikes will never allow it, the organ trade is one of their biggest power cards

And yes, his relatives are jewish. His father was jewish, I believe. I don't remember him saying anything about his mother.

I don't know who the other guy is but if you don't know how Braverman might fit in this mess I suggest you lurk moar.

=BTW

EM might mean ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

nevermind

You mean you faggot? We have IDs here.

It was tweeted by Jewgle's boss, probably as an inside joke.
Google is CIA is DynCorp it's all the same shit

Busted.

Gotta love it when they don't know about IDs. It's more fun if you wait a while before telling them.

With neocon clowns like schindler, aim for the belt line/lower back so their junk gets shot off and they have to piss and shit into a bag the rest of their miserable lives.

If it's such clear bullshit, why are (you) in thread?

I always hear these super unrealistc scenarios from you guys though. Like a 3 million strong army showing up on the same page day 1. Never going to happen like that.

とても悲しい

Trump was chosen by God to lead this nation and there exists no will of man capable of overcoming the Lord.

Torfag why not a shot to the brain with a big gun?
Close range or with a long rifle I don't care
This type of guys must be put down, I don't care if they are ex spec ops, ex spetznaz I don't give a fuck

You think that because anyone willing to fight knows better than to fucking talk about it before it comes to that point.

He was chosen by heaven?
Say his name… when you pray… to the skies?

(checked)
Yeah I just jumped in and noticed it or else I would have waited a bit longer

PRAISE JESUS! ORIGINAL BASED JEW!

Not an argument, but if you're just le ebin trolling, I respect the notion behind it even with poor execution.
If you're legit too dumb to see why a royal rumble between the alphabets, the leftists, Trump and neo-cons is important, I feel nothing for you.

Either way, going back to looking into this and shitposting info. Keep saging though :^)

Trips confirm Hitler himself blesses him from Heaven

(heil'd)

(nice)

I'll pay good money for that helmetcam footage.

Christ was killed for naming the Jew, retard.

I think the sentiment of us all hoping for a HAPPENING is mostly focused around the fact that the average user age here is probably mid-20s, so apt age to deal with upheaval.

However, given that Trump is in office in the globalists are openly rocking the boat (hillary tweet, bill kristol deep state tweet, so many cabinet positions unconfirmed a month in, etc) meaning the calm before the storm is over.

Many of us, while rejecting modern society, still have those close to us who we care for, and a good portion of those people aren't at peak shape or are elderly. Even if a societal purge is necessary doesn't mean we won't experience pain and collateral damage through till the aftermath

Yes im sure millions are secretly plotting and keeping to themselves. In every revolution only a tiny sliver of the population fights

Trump is always in my prayers. Heil'd

Perhaps there was a reason KEK granted us the infinity digits that he did.

Christ was a jew, retard. Go ahead an come up with an excuse for that.

Good. Puzder's gone on record saying that he prefers foreign labor over American labor. Have you seen how brown the staff is at every fast food chain? People like Puzder are to thank for that.

He was possibly the worst cabinet choice behind (((Mnuchin))).

Who will die in jail
That guy the CIA wire tapped an jailed unde acusations of conspiring withthe Russian embaador?
Trump?
The (((Merchant)))
The uy who leaked the intel?

Stop replying to each other trying to derail. Its fucking obvious and blatant.

Well on the flip side he's going to do one more of his Rallies in Florida this Saturday. Trumps not the sort of man who announces his important plans out in the open, he just does them.

(Check'd)
23 user here and I'm itching for the great happening

There will be more than a tiny sliver if something happens to Trump. I don't think even Holla Forums realizes how big these numbers actually are.

Hillary Clinton

Fucking autists.

I replied to another poster trying to throw their religious bullshit into the thread. Feel free to jump on them.

Trump is one step removed from that pedo plane billionaire jew. If they have footage of him fucking a young looking girl it's the end of his Presidency.

Only thing that would prevent a civil war is Trump committing a crime so heinous he cannot be defended, has to be pedo shit. This is why the pedo conspiracies are being pushed so hard.

George Webb on youtube is on to the real thing (organ harvesting, human slavery) the sex/torture/rape are just distractions.

I doubt anything happens at all. It's just a bunch of LARPER's and spooks like Assange trolling the world.

What have been the net results of Snowden and Assange leaks?

Has the NSA been reduced in size? Have any of the Wikileaks releases impacted US policy in the ME or stopped big Investment Banks from making risky investments? Goldman Sachs stock is at an all time record high.

So yeah, it's just more Red Team vs Blue Team bullshit, with the population being distracted and appeased, and real leaks being suppressed, ignored or murdered.

Just don't engage. Its bait thrown out by shills to derail the discussion because this is some important shit.

It's safe to say at this point that Trump's move to go meet the CIA as one of his first official act as President really displeased (((them))) quite a bit.

Can you imagine if you've been actively involved in the Russia disinfo narrative for months and now President Trump is at Langley telling everyone he loves the IC. They had to respond somehow and used this leak to get the whole controversy restarted (and it's going to backfire again).

It's off topic, this isn't a religion thread (and we don't need this debate for the 100'th time, not now).
sage for off topic, faggot.

this x100

Most of you guys realize that where (((they))) want this to go is much worse then dying.

I mostly agree on the Red v. Blue until Trump proves me wrong, which remains a possibility. The intelligence agencies getting involved like this is a whole different thing, however.

These are tweets by Trump that the guy in OP's pic is talking about. I'm exhausted. Please make this worth it.

This. Wikileaks should be considered as LARP until otherwise. Flipping our shit over retarded shit is what (((they))) want.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Yep, the real government is DynCorp with their trillions
And they have material that could make anyone go down.
But we have the evidence now

You made me go look to see if he actually used ((())). He did not, you SOB.

i want to believe

must have edited the HTML, bastard. Had me hopeful.

Look again. (((bloomberg)))

Source?

I take that back he did not.

holy fuck
PRAISE KEK!

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-15/republicans-revolt-urge-trump-withdraw-puzder-nomination-over-undocumented-worker

John Schindler isn't a spy, he's a clown who sends dick pics to his female fans:

web.archive.org/web/20170125201202/http://gawker.com/nsa-spook-turned-twitter-pundit-goes-dark-after-dick-pi-1594848048

" A well-known conservative pundit and secrecy expert who once worked as an NSA officer has deleted all of his social media accounts after screenshots leaked this weekend that appeared to show him sending sexy messages and a shot of his soft penis to a Twitter follower who was not his wife.

John Schindler is a professor at the Naval War College who has written conservative analyses on global security for Politico and Foreign Policy while scrapping with leftists and libertarians online. A former naval officer who worked as a counterterrorism operative at the NSA for more than a decade, Schindler has long defended that agency's secret surveillance efforts while attacking information activists like Chelsea Manning, Edward Snowden, and Glenn Greenwald.

(…)

He "was involved in some sort of flirty, lurid exchange of emails and texts with a Twitter user named @currahee88," a longtime Twitter follower of the professor's says. "In one screencapped exchange, he sent her a picture of his mostly flaccid penis." "

BUT BUT HE WORKED FOR THE NSA! – yeah, precisely the type of people who should know you don't send dick pics to strangers, especially if you're married.

Navy professor resigns after racy photo inquiry

web.archive.org/web/20170118174407/http://www.stripes.com/news/us/navy-professor-resigns-after-racy-photo-inquiry-1.297789

" A U.S. Naval War College professor has resigned following an investigation into a complaint that he took a racy photo that wound up online.

John Schindler voluntarily resigned his post as a professor of national security affairs, effective Aug. 29, a college spokeswoman said Monday. The former National Security Agency intelligence analyst has been on administrative leave since late June.

A May text message conversation with a photo of a penis and Schindler's name atop it was circulated in June on Twitter. It was unclear who sent it and who posted it.

A blogger sent a complaint to college administrators in Newport, and the college's president ordered an investigation.

Schindler has been critical of National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden and others and frequently engaged in heated exchanges with critics on Twitter. He did not immediately return telephone and email messages from The Associated Press on Monday. He previously refused to discuss the photo, citing legal reasons. "

That's a shit source and sometimes the Wikileaks Twitter account will retweet shit just to get clicks. There's obviously people inside the 'intelligence community' who hate Trump because they use the NSA to do insider trading and things like that. William Binney talked about that years ago.

SAGE.

Had to do the same thing.

see Donivaldus rise?

Yeah old as fuck fag here. Deep state has been used since the 80s fam. It's often a reference to 'shadow government' NSA/CIA/MOSSAD etc

Pic related

Thx. Kind of a shit move to even put his name in the hat if true eh.

that doesn't confirm anything, they could be talking about Flynn

Donaldus Rises

Oh look, after a busy day sliding all the threads that pointed out Pence's Jewry, the shills merrily spam the baseless antifaggot meme.

Daily reminder he's the Establishment's Plan B, endorsed El Rato, and has already been caught in several shady if not outright illegal things.

I'm more worried about that trash he's drinking. Like confirmed

Ya, nah.

Trump and Putin can work together now as leaders, thank fuck.

C H E C K E D

PRAISE KEK ALMIGHTY S H A D I L A Y

CHECKED

We should be worried? Kek, that's cute. Dehumanize yourself and prepare for bloodshed.

is he part of the cuckservatives who said Trump should drop out of the election after the 'pussy' tape?

This

Fuck the (((deep state)))

If they take down Trump then this fucking tumor of a nation needs to fucking die.

Puzder is an open borders faggot, this is a good thing.

Valhalla awaits

that was the plan

I'm guessing this is part of Kasich's cabal. Fuck that karate kid faggot.

Schindler's List

that alone makes him a faggot

we all knew this was coming, we've discussed it for many months before the election.
did you really think all the kikes were going to do was whine and kvetch and put out more smear stories on the MSM?
they never expected him to win, but now that he has they're not going to take it lying down.
this is it
the second american revolution would be as colossal as a world war in and of itself, even without outside intervention. there will be other countries and (((people))) getting involved though.
are you ready user?
are you ready for WWIII?

Do not fear a Trump impeachment. Even if he is impeached, Pence will take his place and usher in a mass persecution of degenerates.

THEORYCRAFT TIME

What's Trump's first target? I'm torn between CIA and NSA.

He's a (((Freemason)))

Of course, they made the famous list.

Honestly this guy sounds like a LARPing shill. "He will die in jail." Really? That is actually something BEYOND impeachment. It would mean that Trump broke the law. He's full of shit.

Missed Pence threads and can't find them if you can help a volk?

If you've been following George Webb at all, Pence is a mole.

This.

PENCE IS A FUCKING MOLE

Donaldus Rises My Brothers.
The old rules are falling away.

The unification has begun. We must stand strong as his thunder warriors or all is lost.

As if the Russians were a big problem compared to the CIA funding and training islamic terrorists in partnership with the Saudis

Somebody explain this pic to me

Will you die in jail?

Checked

Okay move along boys

NO

Will your enemies die in jail?

Are you working with the ebil Ukrainian natzees to take back Crimea?

you feel in charge?

Fug

Kek

The Jews did it, didn't they?

But I'm not even American

are you going to kill the CIA?

Criminally under checked

Did you know the full extent of (((their))) power before you became President?

will you make anime real?

A wild derail appears! All these fags fell for it!

I was born in the 70s.
I was probably gaming and on these board when you were in diapers son

Are you working with the ebil Ukrainian natzees to take back Crimea??

SHADILAY

That's kinda the point. Guy may be a moron, but he still worked with big guys. The infighting among the IC is legendary, so there's a chance this may be to give Trump exactly what he needs to table flip this whole thing.

Will Holla Forums realize Pence is a fucking mole?

Trump is keeping Israel happy. HE WON'T BE IMPEACHED.

yes, we are the ones derailing you stupid kike

Did you make this post because people were posting that Pence is a mole?

kill yourself

I don't think it's an intentional derail, but stupid cuckchan 'LE ROL FOR NUMBER LE' does nothing but shift the focus away from the thread.

There's gonna be some changes around here

hello endcuck.

it would have been released during the election to get Hillary Clinton in the White House

Assange is CIA and I know because some guy named George Webb says it's true!!

Since Israel is either greasing or blackmailing most members of Congress that's not going to happen soon but maybe Putin and Trump can make a deal and destroy ISIS together and let Assad stay in Syria. What Obama and Clinton did to Syria is disgusting.

Will we Make America Great Again?

Is WW3 gonna happen Don? I can't fight from injuries, am I gonna have to go hide in a shit third world country?

I've found a kike.

This is the kind of guy who would take an email about harry potter or some bullshit and make it out to be a threat against the prez just for attention. He's a total douche.

Dissolution of US confirmed.

we had a thread on this a while back. the only scenario where the govt "won" was if they literally nuked the whole fucking country

Will we face the bloodshed?

kill yourself

Yep, confirms it's nothing but cuckchan migrants posting their stupid memes here. Learn the board culture cucks. Back on topic.

Oh god not like this Don

So…wait…what's going on? I'm confused.

BACK ON TOPIC CUCKCHAN FAGS!!!

it's true. im such a do-nothing failure

Should I break up with my gf

Shh don't ruin for the jewish hasbara who are having a field day ITT explaining how based our zionist neo-con shite hawks in office are so based and on our side etc…

I hope you're just pretending to be retarded.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

A government coup, threats to take out Trump, and possibly all out fucking World War user. No larping this time, I'm pretty sure.

Welcome to the new age
Fug

And Trump has a shitty tan, what's your point?

It's an orthodox christcuck cross you fucking retard.

(checked)
(checked)
GET READY!

6?

Will you "leak" a sex vid involving Melania?

SNAKE EATER

What the consensus us for those of us who live close to military bases?

It all makes sense now!

Nobody feels more strongly about the CIA than me.

He went there first thing to mock them to their face. They deserve everything they get.

The tweet was a response to a tweet specifically citing Trump's intelligence tweet ( https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831853862281699331 ) which doesn't mention Snowden. The context makes clear this is about Trump. If not, explain.

I know Assange is CIA because I was at the same University he was supposedly at, in the same Faculty, during the same time period- and he was not there, never registered as a student, or enrolled in any labs or classes. We all knew each other, it was not a large group maybe 50-60 undergrad students and less than 10 PHD students. Someone like Assange- convicted of high level hacking, would've been a minor celebrity.

They fabricated some of his credentials and history, if he was legit why would he lie about his background?

Keep believing mainstream narrative, without ever bothering to personally verify any of it, because being proactive is boring and requires thinking.

Just get the fuck out if the happening starts, user.

Guys we need some sort of Samson option like the Jews for if they kill Trump, sort of as an insurance policy. If they do jew Trump out of the presidency we have to do something terrible, as bad as nuking Europe.

user, Oscar Schindler wasn't a Jew.

Can you try to be even less subtle? Go back to the drawing board, this isn't working

I think an user had a good idea yesterday. All Trump supporters should do a version of the Ice Bucket Challenge. But instead of dumping buckets of ice water on ourselves, we have our firearms and we basically put out the message that there will be civil war if they kill Trump.

That's a pretty serious claim. Hopefully you'll support it.

I am confused and anxious and very, very sleepy. What's going on?

Trump has Blackwater as well. Too many people forget about Erik Prince.

brilliant pic but needs more Hulk Hogan

yeah let me expose myself, want to know the length and girth of my penis also?

It fits better than Trump, that's crazy talk. In b4 yeah but they are crazy.
They would have no reason inprison Trump, let alone have him be in a position where he would then be assassinated. That's cartoon logic.

Also needs more Moon Man and Sam Hyde.

Deep state assissted by traitors in the cabinet are making moves against Trump and his administration. At this point I suppose we're waiting to see what Trump's response is going to be.

Rev up those ovens

Man the fuck up faggot none of this has ever been a joke

We fight and we kill now so our kids don't have to. This shit has to stop

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/831978909495353366

Who's ready for American Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Well he is a moron so maybe someone is using him

>>>/thelist/

fucking memes i swear

This is the kind of shit that worries me. Not snipers on inauguration day. This. Intelligence in general is so opaque and corrupt, and they know that they have more power than even the outward facing government, there's no way they don't have contingencies on contingencies for dealing with a wrongthink leader.

Please work your magic, Trump. This is the deepest, darkest swamp to drain.

TO VALHALLA

(checked)
Ready as I've ever been, but that doesn't mean that I'm not scared shitless. Too many muds around me so when the initial chaos hits I don't know if I'll make it out intact. If I can make it out of the metro area I should be in the clear.

Now you're thinking chess.

Here's some of that kike's most popular tweets saved for posterity.
archive.fo/K2svB

kek.gg/i/5LCF2k

cold war save

Should I focus on doing what's good for my future or can I procrastinate today again?

fucking hell, can't vote for him

forgot the first sage

Gawker has his dick pick, was that already mentioned?

TELL ME WHAT HAPPEND WITH THE VAULT7 SHIT? NOTHING

WIKILEAKS IS FULL OF SHIT

Hello, Shlomo

Final Deal?

Wikileaks Twitter account retweets something written by a former NSA employee who likes to send dick pics and he says the 'intelligence community' is going to war against Trump and someone – Flynn? – is going to "die in jail".

…and Holla Forums takes that shit seriously because it was retweeted by Wikileaks, as if they weren't aware that the Wikileaks twitter account re-tweets all kinds of shit when they're not releasing real documents. If someone had just posted the original tweet by that Schindler clown without the Wikileaks reference then everyone would have searched his name and learned he resigned from his job at the Naval War College because he was stupid enough to send dick pics and most people who have concluded he's a clown.

Will kikes all die because of you?

You only have one raifu?

Will I get dubs?

May Kek bestow confusion upon our enemies.
Praise Kek.

Have you derailed the thread?

I just want Kikefy to notice that this is exactly what I was telling him in the thread earlier this morning.

LOGAN ACT TO IMPEACH TRUMP

KILL YOURSELF KIKEFY

didn't mean to spoiler previous post. kek

I'm not in the least bit worried.

Because russian spying is so much worse than brittish spying.

Checked

well OK go ahead, give me your full name, your birthdate, the years you went to school, etc. etc. and I'll do my best to verify your story

LOGIC

They want anything with Russia to be tainted. Can we make Russiaphobia a thing to shame them with?

Anti-Putinism

They do that and we go to war. I'm not even joking. If Trump is impeached for using his constitutionally granted authority to set foreign policy I'm grabbing my rifle.

Pence is globalist sell-out scum, you asshole.

Critical thinking deficient

Kek bless you

But that gives them a specific target, which is something we don't want to do. Making it Russiaphobia is like Islamaphobia. It's nebulous and can't be pinpointed. Rules for radicals theory.

Use either whichever is most appropriate depending on what they are kvetching about.

Gonna need pics. Don't just want to take your word for it.

If you believe repeating digits WW3 is probably going to be memes or an extremely one sided US victory with no police action afterwards since we won't face the bloodshed as per here.

This, where are the class photos Hoss?

Should be 110… depending on if you count the Jewish settlers in Guatemala (iirc?) that were kicked out by the natives a few years back, lel. It's like they're surprised that a host organism doesn't want to be sick from parasites.

Checked

All you need is the perception and have congress act on it. If this is true then its American civil war > WW3.

The reason this is happening is that 12 Republicans said they wouldn't back him or nominate him. So Rep Congress asked Trump to drop him and pick another. Happened this morning. Looks like he withdrew his nomination before Trump could.

Has the EU got on army yet? Isn't the left playing their hand too early?

Since that is not the correct meme terminology it is invalid.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

is factually established and currently floating in the aether until the meaning becomes terribly apparent.

Pick one

So this isn't really a happening is it.

Things seem to be steadily escalating.

RED ALERT

This John Schindler faggot worked at the Observer for Trump's son in law.

https:// 20committee.com/2016/06/02/me-the-observer-and-the-donald/

He was also a #NeverHillary guy and Trump supporter, weird that he turned against him so quickly. The Kushner connection is interesting. Needs more digging.

WTF

I fucking knew it. Holla Forums is ALWAYS fucking right.

I'm trying to find their names, but apparently the "12 senators" number was speculation by another republican senator who requested to remain anonymous. Amazing how much integrity the press has now in keeping their identity secret, isn't it :^)

Make sure you're ready.

Duh.

So Kushner is the problem. Could've seen this a mile away. The Jew son-in-law ruins everything.

I trust that Trump is dealing with these people to the best of his ability, I think deep down he knows that our democracy has been a sham for quite some time now, and the only way to make sure the American people are safe from international hands is to completely gut the pig that is the deep state and washington

I don't buy that the IC has him by the balls, this sounds like a ploy to appear strong when really they're weak. I don't think Trump has them by the ropes just yet but he's definitely making moves behind the scenes that we don't see or understand, the public only gets to see the IC reaction, but not what Trump did to cause it, and if recent events are anything to go by, he's certainly pushing their buttons, and he also knows that every attack on him has at best a shelf life of half a week. He survives, but it's the death of a thousand cuts for the CIA and the like

Something is definitely coming though, no doubt about it, one party is on the verge of making a move that will change this country for decades to come, whether the Deep State initiates a total coup or Trump goes full 1488, I don't know, but the storm is definitely brewing, interesting times ahead anons.

The Golden Fleece

No digging needed. PM of Israel today let it slip that himself and Kushner have known each other for an extended period of time. Kushner is the jew rat that was supposed to be the inside guy. I'd bet Trump was keeping him close for optics while tying his hands as far as influence. It's not clear how long Net and Kush have known each other, but Kushner figured out that Trump wasn't going to let him enact his own policy and they (deep state, Israel) went after Flynn.

Checked and I don't disagree that things are escalating, but this guy Schindler seems like an attention whore. Trump definitely stirred things up with his latest tweet and I'm sure there is a liberal faction inside the intelligence community that are actively working against him, but they have nothing on Trump that could put him in jail or it would have already been used. Why wait?

THE BEST TIMELINE
THE GREATEST TIMELINE

Wasn't Kushner furious about getting a lesser WH position a few weeks back?

Trump did a few times during his rallies when talking about the kikes

I think the Flynn thing was in response to the ousting of the neocon Abrams as deputy sec state

Jesus Christ, the kikes in his family are going to be his undoing. For the love of god, lose Kushner. This shit will be happening every week until you sever ties and disown that useless kike-fucking daughter. Trump, you must. America depends on it.

Reminder that Pence is likely a mole trying to weasel his way into the oval office

Last week on the Spice is Right, a fat neckbeard reporter from (((sirus/xm))) went on a mini tirade about what Trump chooses to tweet about. Spice, in a moment of absolute candor let it loose, he said 'What are you twe-" catching himself to turn from the insult to a more fact based spicy

PURGE NOW

None of us are going to know until it's too late. Good news, haven't seen any weird lights out in the desert. Bad news it's been a week since I last went out in to the desert.

My guess would be it stems from Kushners father.

I think Pence is completely clueless and hanging on for the ride. JMO, fam. I think he's a yes man and not savvy enough or smart enough to slide his way into the oval office.

forward.com/news/361887/is-jared-kushner-losing-white-house-power-struggle-to-steve-bannon/

Yes…

He's a shitty yes man if he's constantly at odds with Trump on issues

If Pence did want to try something, that's exactly how he would want to appear.

I have this to worry about as well, to a degree

My mother is divorced (not what you think, my dad turned raging alcoholic and fucked around on her, took out $40k worth of student loans in HER name through sally may, then divorced her and screwed her hard so he could remarry a girl MY age who is fucking insane and immediately put on like 40-50lbs after they got married and lied to doctors until she ended up on a damn near lethal cocktail of drugs that left her handicapped for months if not still so, he got what he deserved cause hes stuck with her and his side of the family disowned him, I've been working/saving to try to help piece her life back together but its slow going) with no one to look after her, my sister is remarrying (her husband did similar shit to what my dad did, not AS bad, but still fairly bad) but her soon to be husband is a police officer so he'll be on the line, not sure if or how he'll be able to protect her and my niece and nephew, hell they may be directly targeted in mass threats or intimidation aimed at police who dont fall in line…

So, I've got to figure out how to protect my family members, and still help fight against the plagues of jews, pedos, muds, nigs, spics, marxists, commies, and general shitlibs… its going to be tough

Hell, then theres several female cousins I have that I care about, whose husbands are trash (lazy pot smokers) or pussies (just, weak, I dont see them standing up to anyone anytime soon, and they're not at ALL red pilled and I have no direct contact with them so no way TO fix that and likely no where near enough time to start fixing it) or who ran out on them. So, I'll be worried about their well being also… Its just, a giant cluster fuck, a lot of my family is likely to die or be living in very bad conditions once this all gets going

My only solace is knowing that I dont have a family of my own, so no wife or kids of my own to worry about. If I can figure out some setup, or hopefully get some help from my sisters soon to be husband, I can leave them in his care and go off to fight with my Holla Forums bros knowing that my family will be protected for as long as possible at least

So this could be Kushner trying to Samson Option the president because he didn't get the biggest toy in the box? My god, that narrative fits too perfectly and sound exactly like what a Jew would do. Hope it's not so.

True, true.

None of us know precisely what is going on. We can guess and ponder amongst ourselves.

The most important thing that each of you can do is…

Get two good rifles (Preferably AR, definitely of the same caliber), get 20 magazines, and have 3k rounds.

Get familiar with your weapon, and shoot it. Develop basic marksmanship.

Get /fit/

And develop a list of soft and hard targets in your general vinicity. Remember, when shit goes down (And we are getting closer and closer to that) have a plan in place.

(just kidding alphabet soups)

I thought it was interesting that Trump mentioned Kushner in his meeting with Bibi today. The cameras also zoomed in on him. Trump also mentioned his daughter but no camera change.

I have to think it was a message.

EU army is irrelevant, one of the goals of WW3 will be to kill off as many European and Russian (white) people as possible. Hint: Europe is going to be destroyed.

Got any sauces on that? I don't doubt it but I'd like to read about it.

He can't. It will be obvious what's going on. Right now he has plausible deniability. That's why Net let it slip he knew Kushner today. He was trying to defend Trump from the anti-Semitic question and appear to be on his side, but he went to far and let the cat out of the bag. They still think they can control him; negotiate. Trump isn't going to negotiate. He knows what he wants, and he's going to get it. The negotiation talk really means he's going to let these people talk themselves into doing what he wants. They'll set their terms for compliance. I'd also be interest to find out how Ivanka and Kushner met. Did Kushner seek her out because the Trump family wasn't under their control? We know kikes play the long game, and attempting a slow takeover of the Trump family name is entirely plausible.

Let the games begin

Trips confirm

If Trump actually doesn't want to gas the kikes now, he will by 2018 as long as he's still alive.

Im wondering how quick it would spill over into leaf land.

Hey Mendax, what's that password for the insurance file? These kikes are getting uppity.

Very sad to hear about your family, but at least you see what went wrong and won't make those mistakes.

The only thing I can recommend is buying a weapon, but I guess it depends on where you live. And the thing I don't want to say but I can't not say it: regarding your family dying in some mass conflict, there's not really a whole lot you can do. If things do hit the fan in some major way, a lot of people are going to die. It's very unfortunate, but that's just how these things work. The best you can do is prepare those close to you, and hope someone does the same with your extended family.

A quick search will tell you exactly how close the Kushners are with Bibi.

Best way to communicate when cell towers go down?

It would make up their primary manpower pool.

So where would be a good place to start digging to taint all the people in gov etc. who have actually spied for the Russians?

why go loud? this makes no sense to me. as soon as intelligence steps out from the shadows they lose. what do they gain from this? i read this from two angles. maybe it's a muscle flex, a don't tread on me kind of warning delivered through a tertiary source as to obscure its validity. or, this is the final death shrieks of the losing side trying anything possible to consensus crack against trump, like the media's going through. either way, i see this as a very good sign.

I'm more concerned about outside forces attempting to interject themselves into our conflict.

The Chinese and Mexicans no doubt are salivating for a weakened America.

I hope it is. Let Kushner keep pushing. If Trump can finally out him then he can reveal that the kike son-in-law of the the POTUS l nked to Israel was attempting to subvert the US. It's a fist full of red pills.

This, (((NATO))) intervention would make things a lot nastier.

If you haven't made those arrangements, you're going to very likely be a lone operator.

My best suggestion is to get a shortwave radio. HAM radio is a thing too, and if you can find a local hobbyist club/group, you'll find other like minded folks.

MANDATE OF HEAVEN

It will only be good if Trump manages to hang the mole from the highest tree. If he ever finds out 100% certain who is leaking and who is responsible, he pretty much has to send them to Guantanamo at best, and literally execute them at worst.

Miracles often come from the sky

Trump is trying to do something that is probably even bigger than pizzagate. Something is still fishy with the whole Flynn thing. Trump said several times when campaigning that he was going back to sending letters because electronics aren't safe. The leaked calls are with countries that don't matter that much (sorry aussies) so maybe this whole scenario is a huge bait?

checked

Hey dose anybody have more of that faggot's Schindler dick pics. I'm feeling spammy on twitter.

I'm prepared for this. Thanks for the goods.

Indeed brother, it is truly a blessing from Kek to bask in reverence of the first commandment of Pepe
Book of Kek, 1:3

Because the recent pedo busts have turned up the heat on them?

Buy a Baofeng Radio off Amazon.

His Profile is pic related.

Link is his pinned tweet:
archive.is/IhR05

Checked.

lol

checked

I always thought a civil war would have a better chance of saving white civilization then a Trump presidency. As of now i feel Trumps efforts are just postponing the inevitable. Where will we be 8 years from now after Trump? Back to square one unless Trump becomes Giga Hitler and purges the jewishpress.

This comes after the day (((Bill Kristol))) and other Shadow Govt shills said publicly announced on twitter " the deepstate is better than Trump".

The (((CIA))) is the American equivalent of the Mexican Cartels in that their crimes and influence in the Government is very comparable.

These traitors need to be hanged for Treason.

Hillary "Intellgence Surge" Clinton also.

Smoke signals from the burning piles of tires and spics.

(checked)
I didn't see the press conference. What happened?

Yeah, but that's People v. Government. That isn't Commies in and out of Government v. Nationalists in and out of government. If a true civil war breaks out, it's gonna be a fucking bloodbath.

pic related. keep tabs and be ready for the balloon to go up

He was an egg mcmuffin supporter, just one that hates hillary

NATO has to deal with Russia. All of NATO's shit is in Romania, Poland etc.

My question is where is the fucking Think Tank user (the real one, not that faggot who tries to be one). I'm talking about the one who gave us the Syria/AWACS information a while back.

EndCuck EndCuck can't you see,
your nigger faggot kike honeypot won't hypnotize me,
and I despise your Jewish ways,
I've got my gas mask one your getting in the oven today.

Implying Ukraine is a sovereign nation.

Dubs and by the grace of Kek Trump will be granted the ability to stop time

What about all the meme magic, spoopy manifestations, and influencing an election? Don't sell Kek short! I think these are just some of the outer layers of understanding Kek.

I already own my own handgun and 200-300 rounds for it, I've owned and practiced with rifles before (my aim could use some worth though to be honest), but currently dont own any, but have more than enough in savings to buy something nice and build it up as I'd like it. So no worries there.

As for the reality of it, I know man, oh how I know. It doesnt make the thought or reality of it any less painful, but I'm well trained emotionally speaking, I know how to compartmentalize and detach myself from these things. I've been around death since I was a child, from people in their "golden days" or whatever, to children my age at the time. Death is just a part of life, the end part, but still a part, and I've never cried at a funeral, I'm always the one cheering everyone else up and being the "rock" that everyone else runs to for stability and security when they're unable to cope with whats going on. That, in truth, is not what bothers me at all.

What bothers me, is the thought of what happens before the end…. they live in the SE USA… consider what that means, who lives around them in enough numbers, what group that has zero empathy for even their own kind, much less others, who have zero remorse about robbing, raping, and torturing before brutally murdering innocents, and who will do it all then stand up and either tell a jury they "dindu nuffin" with a straight fucking face, or who wont get caught and simply go on to do it again until they are caught. Now imagine the checks and balances keeping them in line are all busy fighting a war on their own soil against their own kin…. …. ….. I can only hope the "good ole boys" back home take the chance and go full fucking reich on them and purge them while everyone else is busy looking the other way.

Oh I'm quite sure he was on meth or coke, there were other signs at the time as well

That's putting a whole lot of faith into Putin. If he were to make a move at all, why not wait a couple years until his main rival is devastated by war and the bulk of europe's forces are doing garrison duty overseas?

There is no going back on any of this. If Trump wins through all of this he will either have more than 2 terms as president or give us his recommendation.

PRAISE KEK!!!

Don't be a bitch nigger. NATO's finest, outside of the US, consists over over armed faggots. Get your nugget and score yourself an HK-416, courtesy of Momma Murky and friends.

Wikileaks is either a legitimate independent leaking organization with inside information about the intelligence agencies or they have been compromised by one of those intelligence agencies and run as a mouthpiece to unoficially leak info to the public in the same way other intelligence agencies have used newspapers. Either way if wikileaks is retweeting this it's something to be taken seriously.

Hopefully after Trump is impeached we get a good president that doesn't pander and suck off Israel at every opportunity

I believe Trump will do the right thing.

Didn't say we wouldn't win, just that it's going to cost us more bodies.

kys

Just goes to show that democracy was always just a rubber stamp to give (((these people))) and their shabbos goyim legitimacy.
Now that democracy isn't going their way they're faling back to tyranny.

Agreed, but I'm loading magazines tonight.

consecutive increasing digits confirm!!

On the contrary, isn't Trump's presidency contributing to elements coming to the forefront that could lead to the civil war? It's like he's forcing the Jews to show their hand.

It is as it was written in the scripture brother, see it for yourself if you like

kekistan.wikia.com/wiki/Book_of_Kek

spot on

that's a simplistic evaluation and while there might be truth to it i doubt that's the full story. they're too smart for that. you cant be reactionary in intelligence. maybe we're looking at it from the wrong side. this schindler guy, he was kicked out from the nsa right? and people in this thread have said that he expressed pro trump feelings before. maybe he's an agent jewing the jews here, and this was all a fabrication to start mobilizing potential fighters like us. am i giving the deep state too much credit? maybe, but it's an angle to consider.

1) Because America is not Russians rival. The deep state is.

2) If America gets another Hillary / Obama president it will be America + NATO + whothefuck knows who else against Russia.

Russia and China aren't going to sit around and twiddle their fucking thumbs if America goes into civil war with NATO troops being put there.

Get out endcuck.

Who is that?

checked my dude

This. I think a lot of people prepping for SHTF worry too much about how fail-proof their guns are.
So you fucking kill someone and take theirs. You take everything they have. Ammo, weapons, vehicles if you decide not to disable them. You aren't going to need 10 billion rounds of ammo and a $5,000 rifle. You just need one good one and you need to know how to use it. Then you kill them and take their gear, their uniforms, their supplies.
If you find yourself fighting in a SHTF scenario, it's not going to be like a conventional war. You're going to do guerilla raids to kill a few and destroy their equipment and steal whatever they have. Death to the enemy isn't as effective in the long term as draining the funds of the gubbermint with some $.25 molotov cocktails and free homemade thermite.

Trump will go beyond JFK and live.

This article is about Schindler:
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/12/how-surveillance-state-insiders-try-to-discredit-nsa-critics/281941/
Archive:
archive.is/w7VBF

Pic related is from the article.

See thats thinking like a bitch nigger. Get some bailing wire and some spics, and do the math. Those who live better get their dick in some post war pussy, which is undoubtedly wet.

Wrong thread.

Exactly. There would be no civil war with Hillary because there would be no threat to the deep state.

first time in a long time I had an excuse to post this

Oh, I agree. But I can only speculate on what I know. Wheels are turning behind the scenes no doubt, all we can really do is wait for the bigger picture to come to light.

Economically we are. Russia could take a major role in international trade should we have an unfortunate accident, something they can't really afford to pass up with their sagging economy.
If america were already in flames, I certainly wouldn't intervene until there was already major redeployment underway, besides Putin would have to sell this to the russian people, russia would have to benefit, and at what cost?

SEE TRUMP RISE!

A knobhead jewish actor and his wife from Big Bang Theory

Int agencies are at war with each other. It's clear from the Flynn leaks that one or more agency with interception capabilities on military officials so either cia (targeted), or NSA (mass interception) are working with the globalist faction against trump.

This could be a big mistake for them, the int agencies don't have the muscle to take on the military and law enforcement. They can only manipulate them and pull strings on politicians. They just publicly targeted a general, if the rank and file get woke this is about to go very badly for them.

This place is to us what 4chan is to you fucking goy

Don't forget your war rape as the EU is going to send out some rapables. In all seriousness, Nugget parts can be made from normal tool steel you find in a Harbor Freight. If this shit is to go down let them fucking have it, I plan on using spic fat rendered into napalm.

He is, but unless he starts calling them out as the anti white forces they are most white Americans wont get off their couch or feel threatened enough to know they are under attack.
There is no media platform to depict the Jews showing their hand other than Tibetan origami boards

TFW ROPING WASHINGTON TRAITORS AS PART OF THE TRUMP DEATH JUSTICE CORE

Kek. So true

My area has no spics, so i'm just going to mix some styrofoam and gasoline.

Putin would most likely attempt to collect some clay while the civil war is ongoing, maybe reclaim Alaska and if he doesn't outright steal it, he might make a deal with either side to provide support in return for land.
I'm wondering what the rest of the anglosphere would do, hopefully our leaders go full cuck and openly support the ZOG side so that we get a proper excuse to revolt.

John Schindler on Wikileaks:

Soap and paraffin wax are also good. Also any body know of a good Youtube to WEBM or MP4 program?

The South has been waiting for this for 150 years. We'll be just fine

youtube-dl

Download it in the command line.

Then whenever you have a vid you type in:

youtube-dl ww.youtube.com/yourvidhere

or

youtube-dl -F youtube.com/yourvidhere (and you'll get a list of options)

you will have a few preset audio+video combinations denoted by numbers or some audio streams and video streams alone that you can pick out with the syntax

youtube-dl 13+235 youtube.com/yourvidhere

(the 13 and 225 depend on the number of the audio and video streams you pick, video stream has to be first though)

these people feel no shame

get out of here with that mockery, HERETIC

Checked. Burn them all

Yeah. Funny how the switch flipped right after a few days of pedo ring busts around the country.

Fucking checked.

Gas them. Prepare some compounds

(heil'd)

Any idea where the private military outfits loyalties lie? Trump has connections with Prince and a lot of the contractors are ex-military guys not spooks. But most of their paychecks come from doing shady stuff for corps that the military can't legally touch. Which way do you think they'll split if this goes down? Could these guys be paid off to fight against military and veterans?

Thank you sir.

(nice)

And that's why it's such a good thing that our Tibetan origami board has Kek on its side. Synagogue of Satan vs. Kek? People will start to see (if only the ones that matter).

fucking checked

What the fuck is this shit

If they've done shady shit for money then they can't be trusted.

You took that too literally, my dude.

will i get this post office job soon?

It's treat to Assange, new Equador gov will expell him.

You need ffmpeg too as that's a dependency.

I could give you more general guidelines too. Sometimes you need to chop the video down based on time/quality.

8ch file size is 12mb (actually 12.5 but that's a secret) so let's do some simple math.

12 * 8192 = 98304

Let's say we have a vid that lasts exactly five minutes. 5 * 60 = 300seconds

98304/300 = 327 kbps we have to play with
You should usually do 32kbps or 64kbps for audio, depending on the situation, but in this case I'd say 32kbps.

327-32 = 295kbps for video data to play with.

ffmpeg input.webm -b:v 295k -b:a 32k output.mp4

That's basic shit.

WITH REPEATING DIGITS LIKE THESE!

Go back to cupping Sargons balls you fucking toxic cunt.

You guys, I swear.

ffmpeg -i input.webm -b:v 295k -b:a 32k output.mp4

sorry

amazon.com/BaoFeng-BF-F8HP-Two-Way-136-174MHz-400-520MHz/dp/B00MAULSOK

two-pass makes a big difference but takes longer

I have a good two pass script somewhere but I cba to find it atm

Dese bloody yanks will nevuh uxpekt a fing.

Wow what a genius
#predictionprophecy
#schindlerslistenings

amazon.com/gp/product/B007H4VT7A/20&linkId=C3PHHFBSHIIGG27J

amazon.com/gp/product/B00E4KLY34/

Either work just fine, they're both pretty well liked by hobbyists as an entry level two ways.

Add Korwin

Fuck off mate. There's no way we'd defy the emperor.

Underrated dubs

Holy fuck, I learned something today. Here's a cool gif.

The reason why the deep state unleashed their Russian boogyman stories is because of their fear that the USA would have some kind of alliance with Russia. If the deep state knows this so does Putin. Russia is set to be an even bigger player regardless of what happens.

I am not saying Russia would help America directly in a civil war but it sure would make moves in its own neighborhood. NATO and especially the zionists have wronged Russia many ways before and the American military was the only thing keeping Russia and China in check.

You guys really don't understand how much America holds the world together. USA does fucked up things with its power but once that threat is gone it will be free reign on this planet for every country to make a move.

Honestly, there is no question that the only ones who would possibly fire the first shot are the Jews. The President starting a physical civil war first is just not his style. Trump fights almost entirely by countering. He's doing very well considering how deeply rooted the Jews are. There's no reason for him to not continue chipping away at key players using lawfare. The Jews are in a bad spot as usual. Either they sit in impotent kvetching and take their gradual erosion up the ass, or they make the mistake of giving Trump a reason to push the boot against their faces.

Shouldn't you be dying your hair neon pink?

Political-themed fighting game when?

This is Schindler making claims about someone else called Bamford.. not about Schindler

Feels good man

He's going to get them all.

kek'd

Saved.

glory be!

Something like this

ffmpeg -y -i filetoinput.whatever -c:v libx264 -preset veryslow -b:v 250k -pass 1 -c:a aac -b:a 48k -f mp4 /dev/null && \ ffmpeg -i filetoinput.whatever -c:v libx264 -preset veryslow -b:v 250k -pass 2 -c:a aac -b:a 48k output.mp4

It's a shame that VP8 sucks so bad because I've had problems with 264 in the past with Firefox on some linux distros, blah blah MIME type or whatever. h264 is just so much better for quality and file size. Would also be nice if they would give us a largish boost on the file size limit here.

I actually use a more complicated command than above because I compiled my own version of ffmpeg with libfdk for much better audio at low bitrates and I need to pass a few more switches for that to work.

LARPer

This time, together.

Your forgetting the "Trump nigger tape" they kept talking about never happened.

The enemy is adapting and learning to start pushing rumors online, that never matrialize, but still do damage.

Think of how many nogs, though that Trump actually said "nigger" but no tape was ever released.

I'm still missing the part where Putin did something to warrant all this hysteria about Trump getting chummy with him

Check'd and kek'd

Is it so?

Kill yourself Heretic.

This, if we're doing to whole mccarthyism things again, can we start with the commies out on the streets?

Has the time come for us to Dehumanize Ourselves and Face to Bloodshed?

Has that time already come?

WW3 2017?

Military is cucks.

Use opus

REPORTED AND FILTERED

That John guy is a larpy fuck. One cunt tier above 'piss dad'.

Avatar of himself drinking a can of beer in a hottub while he talks in cryptic nonsense on Twitter kinda fucking tells you boys that.

Le happening is CANCELLED.

LOL can someone combine the two photos + the caption? or take a good screencap?

twitter.com/menaquinone4/status/831610938767843329

"deep state: what you think ur getting vs what you're actually getting"

Military is cucks. They won't help.

Get out endcuck.

LOL can somebody replace McMullin on the right side with this photo here of Schindler's dick pic and send it to Schindler on Twitter? I want to see his reaction

The more I look at this faggot I want to puke. He's shilling a shit website with clickbait tweets… No wonder he can't buy anything but generic nigger brand beer. Never trust a guy who drinks bullshit like that.

agreed
anyone posting pro-Pence memes should be gassed on the spot - it's not even worth of /r/T_D

That's some good OPSEC.

try this:

Can you really not do such a simple edit yourself? Pretty embarassing

someone go suicide this schindler larp dude in his hot tub please?

probably the guy who had 25cm of bamboo shoved up his ass, or the guy who would enjoy 25cm of bamboo up his ass

I made a thread about this. With trump at war with the deep state it falls onto anyone who can to help make sure trump gets out of this intact. If the deep state wins this we are all fucked so hard that the russian invasion of berlin will seem calm and tame.

Trump needs to get the national guard to put each of the intelligence agencies HQs under siege.
Anybody who leaves one of the buildings will be shot on site.
Cut off all water and electricity and supply no food.
Keep the siege up until the they tell us who the traitors are, that or they all starve to death.

He just needs to declare martial law at this point.

Kucinich calls out the Deep State
"Whether you're for Trump or against Trump, the White House is under attack from elements inside the intelligence community which are trying to elevate tensions between Russia and the United States, and at the bottom of that is money, an agenda, for somebody to cash in on conflict between the US and Russia at any level"

It's happening.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Brilliant. They probably have all sorts of secret tunnels though.

Not that tired old shit again.

No because the Wikileaks Twitter account is always tweeting shit and re-tweeting shit to maintain a high volume of activity so that their followers keep coming back every day to see what they're tweeting. It's online marketing 101. It doesn't mean they actually know what's going on inside or they know exactly where to look for to know what's actually going on inside. And you can bet Julian Assange isn't the one tweeting and re-tweeting shit, he's got more important things to do.

And how many people work at the NSA anyway? Tens of thousands of people? Agent Dick Pic is a dumbass and an attention whore – he's no longer working at the Naval War College because the photo of his flaccid penis didn't impress that woman – and one guy at the NSA is sending him encrypted messages bashing Trump and Flynn. That's all there is to it for now. I don't doubt there's a war between the CIA guys working at the NSA and the Trump administration but Agent Dick Pic right now is just publishing click bait.

He can figure out where they are before hand, and the NG troops will be down there with flashlights, attack dogs, and machine guns.

So it begins, Holla Forums. The political disenfranchisement of the white working class. Be prepared to disseminate red pills when it happens. This could be the end of the Republic.

Interesting times.

well go ahead, embarass me and do it in 5 minutes or less

That the DoD hasn't prosecuted this strategy against the Soroses of the world already says everything.

Swiss Col. H. Von Dach's Total Defense is mandatory literature.

B-But Mary, WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS!?

I forgot to add, shutdown all cell towers in the vicinity as well.

thanks!

There's probably a temple near you, deal with it yourself

FM is freemason

This deep state is different from the past. Never has a non politician gotten into the Presidency and actually begun to change/challenge the dynamics of the Government bureaucracy. What is happening isn't left vs right. It's establishment vs anti-establishment. Obama and Bush packed the Intelligence agencies with non-elected bureaucrats that are fighting for the status quo. They are fighting to keep the power. Go back and look what Obama and Lynch did the final 2 weeks of his term. They packed the NSC and changed the rules to weaken the surveillance laws for all 16 security agencies. People stay focused! This shit is real. This is about non-elected officials/employees committing illegal acts against ALL people. It's even reached Limbaugh. He was pissed off today and gave a warning to the government hacks/establishment. Limbaugh said "People are expecting the Trump supporters and anti-establishment folks to do as they have in the past which is sit back and just complain. Warning to the establishment, this current group of folks is not who you expect and will not go away without a fight like you have never seen before".

Knights Templar. Knights of Malta.

The Empire is coming. Rejoice.

It would take me less than 15 seconds, but I'm not doing your work for you. Learn to use GIMP you fucking gimp.

Let's get this show on the road.

(Joking, pls no bulying)

At the press conference, there was a bit of "Our countries are great allies etc. etc. etc." that you get at any conference with two world leaders, perhaps a bit more than usual, Trump busted Bibi's (he actually called him Bibi at one point) balls over settlements, said that both sides have to make compromises in any deal, and said he was reconsidering the whole embassy-moving deal.

top lel

Funny thing, Bibi today slipped how he actually knew Jared from somewhere and that they knew each other for a while.

Kushner is the mole.

It will end up the same way eventually if you make KEK an external God.

What the fuck do I do when/if SHTF?
I know S will HTF if they try and impeach Trump and I'm in a pretty liberal city full of niggers and muslims.

Should I bail now, or accept the fact I can't defend myself in any regard and accept my eventual and ultimate demise at the hands of one of many angry-mob scenarios that could easily play out in my neighborhood?

The nerve of any IC member who would knowingly withhold critical Intel in a national crisis just because they got their feefees hurt by POTUS. That right there is an indication of a compromised and untrustworthy person who has no business handling sensitive material. Thankfully, I believe most IC members are not this stupid or sensitive and do their job. Those that don't should be purged.

Make friends with white people who have guns. If SHTF leave the city and go to the people who have guns. In the mean time prepare in other ways that will make you useful if things go bad.

E-mail from my senior Intelligence community friend.

I need to find that William Binney clip, he said the NSA was turning into a tool for corporate spying and insider trading instead of national security

Fuck. Will Trump be able to see that and act and not be blinded by family?

I don't encounter many whites in my day-to-day life and most of the ones I do interact with are cucked beyond belief.
For some of us - mostly those of us in cities - Holla Forums is the only outlet we have. I already put makeshift blast-doors on my apartment and got those things they have for campers that you put over the windows to keep bears out.

Maybe learn first aid skills and stockpile medicine and equipment and stuff. I'm really talking about if things get really bad, like civil war bad. In that case you'd be fine if you can find our side. If other things happen like a huge chimp out in your city and you have no guns then the best thing to do is probably get out of town into the country if you can. There's no telling what can happen in an anarchy situation so it's best not to stick around, imo.

You're welcome.

The federal government is essentially enemy territory. There are good and bad people in all government agencies but the 'deep state' is filled with bad people and globalists. Trump and Bannon aren't supposed to be there. It's not just Jared being a jew or Priebus being a backstabbing faggot like Roger Stone says, the whole place is filled with enemies and they probably bugged the White House and the secret service cars and all the rest.

This

Looking but can't find it

I got trained as a first-responder before I got le felonious conviction so I am pretty good on that front.
I'll probably just end up securing the majority of my assets and start traveling if shit starts looking chimp-y. Thanks. Maybe I'll check out Iceland.

Get a pardon on it if you can.

I-i actually cried… Tears for my love for my volk & country & fuhrur. I never felt like this before, in truth I didn't think tears of joy where but hollywood fiction. Now I know.

SIEG HEIL
THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

Wait, in jail? They think they'll bring him down with the court and the people would accept that?

I think it's on a torrent I have somewhere, an australian TV show on Snowden in which they talked to Binney because he was a big NSA whistleblower 10 years before Snowden

You already know what to do user.
pic related
start praying

Pardon on what? Ever since they stopped bothering me I have been avoiding courts and all institutions like the plague - nothing will change this.

learn some martial arts and other forms of fighting
you'd be surprised by how seasoned of a fighter you'll become with just a year's worth of training
sage for off-topic

John Schindler is another Louise Mensch. He may be well connected, but his perception and overall assessment of important matters is extremely askew. He's either nursing a monumental confirmation bias for liberalism, and/or he's Jewish through and through.

kek'd and check'd

Yes I know who Bill Binney.

Reported+Filtered
Kill yourself cuckchan scum.

bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

Has he actually broken any laws?
If Hillary's shit wasn't enough to lock her up, what do they expect to do to Trump with the law?

There will be a nuclear war but kikes will be defeated in the end and the white man shall rise in a new white-only society

Mark my digits

Deploy our DC forces.

These bastards must not get to our leader.

whats this from?

Reported for cuckchan cancer

CUCC

Take your dumb posts back to cuckchan

Not sure, I think it's "The man in the high castle" TV series.

ITs the end of man in the high castle season 2

Hey, this was a pretty good read, thanks. In that kind of scenario I think it would be best to live in rural areas if possible, but that might be harder to defend and you'd most likely have to travel to trade.

I actually hoped, in my heart of hearts, that they would accept the election, that they would let us peacefully run the country the way it should be.

That video… so chilling.

This.

Holla Forums is always right, as they say

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surfer's_cross

(((They))) were quick to make a dime on the Fatherland's demise.

I hope trump dies tbqh

Its from stoppostinglowrescuckchanpepes.com you fucking faggot,kill yourself.

we know you do CIA-chan. which why we're stay right here.

Epic post xd

Can someone who speaks proper English translate this for me?

Its still shitposting even if you're being ironic user

its b8 for you morons but yeah I really hope he dies that would be pretty hilarious

I was only retarded pretending to be retarded.

(Fucked checked)

Like others said, get a Baofeng radio or some walkie talkies. I've been looking into getting licensed and buying my own FM transmitter recently. If bad times come, radio will be a way to spread memes and news.

Any licensed anons out there?

Is it still bait if you actually hope it'll happen?

wew you sure dun goofed me

Is that one of those HAM Radio things or some other shit?

:^)

HAM and FM are on different frequencies as far as I'm aware. HAM would be like a way for anons to communicate with each other in a more private way, an FM transmitter means you can broadcast within a distance (depending on the power of your transmitter) to anyone with an FM radio. So you can broadcast to normies.

So would be getting both be ideal?

Putin himself has said that it's good that the Soviet Union is gone and that nobody wants it to come back. Western Europe and the US have all the commies now.

holy shit way to say it true

Nice try,RIDF.

HAM and FM both require license to broadcast on. Most baofengs CAN transmit HAM but it's pretty serious business to do with without a license pre-happening.

CB is a good place to cut your teeth if you've never broadcast before, it's a bit like IRL Holla Forums, be prepared lurk first or get rekt for not knowing the memes.

cb?

delet this

Citizens Band, you've probably seen them in movies being used by truckers. It's frequencies set aside for the general public so no license needed. Bit of an anything goes attitude, so it's a good place for newbies.

Proper Amateur Radio has very strict codes of conduct, it's all shit you'll need to know for the test anyway, but you'll get btfo if you get a license and start shitting up the airways on it.

He could also freeband if he has a CB radio that can do it. I also know people who use business channels on their baofengs.

Give me back my magic girlfriend you son of a bitch.

Yes, if you can afford it and have the time to learn it. Forgot to mention also that if you have an FM transmitter you can broadcast to those with HAM radios as well

Powerful FM transmitters are getting tough to get though, because it's illegal over 3-5 watts I believe.

And if you're gonna fuck around with them, be careful cause you can get fined out the ass if you use a registered AM/FM frequency.

If you get reported, they can easily triangulate and find our your exact location, so if you do want to fuck around on registered frequencies, then I would imagine you could theoretically possibly maybe do it if you were on the move, like a car or with a portable battery (FBI plz this is just a theoretical joke)

It's kinda like those mini transmitters you can keep in your car to play music over your car radio, just much more powerful.

www.amazon.com/TIVDIO-Wireless-Transmitter-Station-Antenna/dp/B01D44EP4K/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1487212396&sr=1-4

One of the one I've been checking out.

Neat, I've just gotten into radios recently, and just want to be as prepared as I can to communicate with family or broadcast to people.

I HAVE SEEN THE FACE OF GOD, AND IT WAS SMUG

Someone demand he give back my magic girlfriend.

Got to be careful about where you do that if you haven't got a license, out in buttfuck no body cares, but if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time you can end up in some shit.

Give me back my magic girlfriend. Now.

Nice shitpost,faggot
Now get out.

I'm not shit posting I'm threatening you.

What a fucking retarded way of thinking.

True. If that user lives far inland, he could also use the marine band for comms. Should be relatively clear 100 miles or so inland. IIRC the USCG is the organization in charge of that, not the FCC. But I could be wrong though.

do the same rules apply for yuropoors?

It's probably the best investment you can make after buying a gun. Radio operation will be a pretty in demand field should SHTF. I basically got into so that I could shitpost while hiking, but got kind of hooked once I figured it out.

Also forgot to mention, baofengs are capable of GMRS, which is again licence restricted, it's easy to make a mistake that could cost your ass a good bit of cash.
I really recommend buying a license, at least a GMRS which IFAIK is only a small fee, whereas HAM has a test with a bit heavier fee.

She was stolen from me along with 40 of my friends. I was tortured for more than a year.

I want her back and the person in the OP is part of the problem. I'm going nuclear on his ass.

Trump doesn't hire people he doesn't trust and fires people when they lie to Pence

TRUMP!

SHADILAY!

Can I say nigger and play moonman?

The old in any war are forfeit. If they are worth half a lick of salt they will work hard to make their bit in life left to ensure the youngest generations have a chance at survival. if your parents or grand parents are relying on you to survive they are not worthy of survival. This is the truth, our elites have perverted our culture and allowed this idiot idea that the young service the old to flourish. Your duty first and foremost as parent is to your children, and hopefully grand children. NOT the other way around.

If they force this war, hundreds of millions will die. If you waste your strength on protecting them you waste the lives of the future. Weep not for that which has past or that which much come to pass. Your duty is to care for the future and those whom are worthy. Not soul sucking weakness.

Don't see why not, keep in mind anyone who cares to can find you though.

US laws differ pretty drastically from pretty much all other countries when it comes to our airwaves, I have no idea how much of this translates to europe, but at a guess I'd say very little.

Luckily I have a proxy

Ah,i see.you need to go to a place called "happy land".just do as the infograph tells you and you will be reunited with your waifu at last! :^)

speaking of McMuffin:

Evan McMullin: President Donald Trump Is a ‘Domestic Enemy’

breit*bart.com/big-government/2017/02/15/evan-mcmullin-cia-must-defy-president-defend-constitution/

" Former CIA operative and 2016 third-party presidential candidate Evan McMullin took to Twitter and CNN on Wednesday to defend rogue intelligence agents who break the law to leak classified information, saying President Donald Trump “presents a threat to the country.”

In response to President Trump’s tweets earlier Wednesday, in which he alleged that elements of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and National Security Agency were engaged in “Russia”-style political operations, McMullin tweeted:

By oath, intelligence officials’ first duty is to “defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..”
— Evan McMullin (@Evan_McMullin)

So, the real scandal isn’t that the President of the United States of America appears to have been co-opted by America’s greatest adversary?
— Evan McMullin (@Evan_McMullin)

The obvious implication was that McMullin believes that intelligence and law enforcement agents are entitled to break the law based on their own views that the President of the United States is a threat to the Constitution and in cahoots with Russia.

Mcmullen reiterated his views on CNN, where he purported to speak for the concern of the agents doing the leaking:

“I’ll tell you what their concerns are. There concerns are that Donald Trump presents a threat to the country because of his — what they see as his relationship with Vladimir Putin and the relationship of his team to other Russian intelligence officers.”

McMullin cited a New York Times report indicating that Trump campaign aides had contact with Russian intelligence — without also noting that the same report indicated there was “no evidence” that the “Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.”

He went on to make the very claim denied by the Times article, telling Baldwin Trump “ran a campaign that was assisted by a foreign adversary — our greatest foreign adversary.”

Pressed by host Brooke Baldwin as to whether there were “too many leaks,” McMullin said that intelligence officers were bound by an oath to defend the country and the Constitution against “domestic and foreign enemies.” That included “a security threat coming from the White House.” "

Will my country be saved and purged of Marxists and Shitskins?

Hello from the bay area fuck me

Jokes on you, I'm already jobless. Does that mean I'm fired of being a NEET and can get a job?

Pic related,friend.

Did you know people that died at Sandy Hook as well?

Is there any specific baofeng model that you reccomend?

ZAP

smiley, dwarf is on 4chon right now

Baofeng UV-82 is my main backup. Touch, relatively easy to use (for a baofeng), and decent ergonomics (again, for a baofeng). At $25~ it can't be beat.

If you get into it and feel like shelling big money into a handset Japshit is pretty much the only way to go, I'm partial to motorola myself, but I'm told they've gone downhill on some of their newer stuff.

Gentlemen pick your targets and start scouting, make sure they are not ll guarded, but also of some importance, if they get Trump we get them. Elected officals over high rank bureaucrats, HR bureaucrats over media personalities, media personalties over political party leaders, party leaders over ngo leaders, ngo leaders ovdr anyone else.

Phew. My rustling had raised my vibrations enough to transcend to the spirit realm. I'm better, now.

Time for trump to start purging, liquidating if possible

Who cares about that /x/ faggot

Japshit? What are you refering to?
Also any other stuff that's good to get for when shtf?

Japanese made radios. They kind of dominate the market right now due to high quality standards from catering to their domestic market. Lots of autistic radio otaku I suppose.

Hand crank sewing machine, and a manual meat grinder. Decent set of handtools, buy shit from the 1950's off ebay if you have to.

I'm not actually sure what to do once the civil war kicks off. I'm stuck here in a small Wisconsin town. What do?

(checked)
What to do if you're /nofunz/?

No car or guns, father is a felon and we don't have much money.

If you live in a country where they can be had at all, buddy up to someone who has them. Odds are if they have one, they have more than one.

If not, aluminium bat filled with cement, wait for the happening and borrow one from tyrone/jose/ahkmed/boris.

Get a crossbow or get in shape, or get some friends who do have them

Crossbows could have some potential, slingshots too

I just want Trump to go nuclear already. This is starting to scare me.

Ask for a ride from a trucker or someone heading to cali
then you kill them old style, with your fists and sharp objects
come on user, use your imagination here

how do you do that?
Also is a chainsaw just a meme?

He's at the limits of his power. The presidency was a questionable means of changing the nation's course. Upcoming rallies may be a way to reinforce his position.

Saw off one end, once it sets either weld weld it back or just use as is, not like that block of cement is going anywhere.

Chainsaws are crazy unbalanced it's a bastard to use one on anything moving. If you wanted to do something that crazy just make moltovs.

requesting infographs for research pls

Yes! More rallies now would be a good way to bring morale back up for everyone involved. I've always wanted to be a part of a Nuremburg style rally

It's just stryrofoam, soap, and gas, user. For research purposes, of course.

Yes, chainsaws are a meme along with any other gimmick weapon sold to teenagers

I fucking love me some meme knives

of course :^)

Is this shit even practical to use? Could you do any real damage with it?

bellissimo

All I see is that getting stuck in bone. Fuck that. Simple is deadly.

No, it's bad steel in a bad design. A $3 Chinese machete is 10x more valuable

I just have a nice machete with a handle that i carved all ergonomic-like, gets the job done.

Chainsaws cut both ways man, they're pretty much the last thing you'd want to use. Not to mention the risk of kickback. If you really want to ruin someone's day, a good length of oak is all you need.

Better to have reach and speed, imo. A nice spear or staff for noobs. Knives are just a recipe for you getting cut up even if you win.

The one in the middle is perfect for skinning, and if you had to, fleshing a small hide. Practical if you need a nice fur lined hat or blanket, but useless for slaughtering.

out

I'm someone who likes knives, but seriously investing in them for a SHTF scenario is just foolish. It would most likely go down like that Indian Jones scene where he just shot the knife guy.

Better to just invest in a gun instead.

With that said though, I like the knives based off of trench knives in WW1 myself and have one just in case.

Gives you protection on your knuckles, and so you can bash someone or glass.

Muh 110% pure vodka firebombs.

Inform them that Obama had literally made that selection of banned countries during his term and nobody said it was racist back then. Remember: If Trump does something, it's racist.

He's no where near his limits. The limit will be tested when he orders the military to arrest the deep state operatives. He will probably have to call out his armed supporters out onto the street as well.

Just any old wooden one?
wut.any better alternative than rocks?

What's the real deal then m8?

Guns are overrated. In Europe Muslims are just running people over with trucks. If you want, you can make your own explosives/firearms that are more effective than legal guns anyway.

it forms a putty user

no good for big splash you dumb cunt

I'll see you at over 500 feet user.

beats me to be honest, i just doubt the efficacy of something as thick as nig rig napalm in something that's supposed to get all over

What are you aiming for? Putty works just fine for material targets. But point taken not exactly top tier crowd control.

The tactics Muslims are using in Europe only work against a disarmed and pacified populace.

We're talking about a potential SHTF scenario, where RWDS roam looking for traitors and Muslim rape teams roam the countryside looking for goats.

/k/ can answer all your questions, go to their qtddtot thread and they'll be happy to spill their spaghetti on you

did the Russians steal his chin?

gib material or gtfo

You have such a way with words, user.

Putty is great for sticking to shit, but it burns too slow and is a pain in the ass sometimes, i won't comment on the formula for actual liquid molotovs because slavs will defend their formulas like an Italian and his mamas recipe

i'll try it.last time i went there it seemee like a circlejerk tbh

Good video.

Ideally they're something used by just one person, a group of people chucking them throws enough shit on whatever you want to burn that it's pretty much impossible to get it all off before the damage is done.

If you're attacking big groups of people some kind of gas attack would probably be more efficient.

99% of guns are useless at 500+ feet. Give your typical larper a pistol and he can barely hit someone at 20 feet.

If shit hits the fan, a gun isn't gonna save you anyway from a pack of 30 feral niggers. You need safety in numbers, a good security system, and traps.

If that video exist, he would likely spill all sorts of shit about them as well, it would likely end up a civil war also. They would be torching themselves to burn Trump, considering how many higher ups are associated with that Epstein fellow.

Fuck me, they're NOT something used by just one person..

Yes, communities will probably be the ones with the highest survival rate. Still, if you want to get yourself or your family to a community, it would help if you had a gun.

Good cover and enough spare mags and 30 negros are dead as doornails. I guarantee it.

I bet you didn't even play Yumi Nikki.

go away shill.

Uncle Ronnie • 4 hours ago

This is the same guy who had to resign in 2014 from teaching at the Naval War College for a selfie he took of his penis that ended up online. He's lashing out.

Share ›

When it hits the fan no one will be checking if you have the weapon legally.

Give a trusted buddy (or get a wife and have her hold it) some money and have him keep a second (or third, fourth, fifth) gun on hand

Very nice digits. I've thought about this a fair bit. It wouldn't hurt to have your own communication system in a SHTF scenario. Design a sort of radio with your own heavily encrypted EMF waveforms that can only be decoded by a device with the right key. It's beyond my ability atm, but it could probably be done.

Also, what's up with attached pic? Push it to the limit!

Basically Icom/Kenwood/Yaesu. Hams have cult-like fanboyism on some of this, although mostly in jest. Kenwood also makes business/public-safety radios that seem to be replacing Motorola around here. Motorola P-25 shit is hella pricey and the attempts to market P-25 as public-safety exclusive and DMR ("MOTOTRBO") for private businesses seem to have backfired. The Kenwood radios in particular are built like fucking tanks and the ham models are basically keypad-programmable versions of the business models. Icom and Yaesu more-or-less specialize for the ham radio market. All of these are very good. The differences between Icom and Yaesu are usually minor, since they've been competing with each other for the ham market for years and are always making something new. Kenwood's ham line is secondary to their business radios and they make the same models for years on end. Kenwood radios are physically slightly tougher and are usually more advanced when the new model is introduced, but Icom/Yaesu usually have more features, slightly better electronics, and they introduce several new models while Kenwood is busy selling business radios. These generalities also hold for the vast majority of the used radios you'll find.

Baofeng seems to be one of the better Chinese brands, but be careful with the cheap Chinese radios. Some (most?) of them are total crap. Expect higher power consumption, sometimes comically shitty displays (Japanese radios almost all have custom LCDs with optional backlight, Chinese models often use OLED or other small raster color screens that are always backlit–a glowing radio gives away your position), sometimes horrendous transmitter quality (why the FCC allows the pieces of shit that have these problems to be sold in the US is a good question) and overall less-rugged construction. You get what you pay for. OTOH, they're cheaper new than used Japshit. Basically disposable transceivers.

shilling for my hobby: Ham radio really does work when all the infrastructure is dead. SHTF-resistant communications. It's not hard to pass the test. Find a local amateur radio club and express interest. //arrl.org/ Don't spew 14/88 or similar, in fact political discussion of any sort is generally frowned upon. Let others come out to you about Trump. I know it's hard, but resist dropping redpills. No, seriously, resist dropping redpills, some of these guys are bluepill ZOGbots with connections. You have been warned.

Thank you radio-anons. We have plenty of discussions about weapons in a SHTF scenario, but rarely any threads about radios. They give you the ability to communicate personally or strategically and potentially spread memes, not to be underestimated.

Compound bow?

He sounds like a total Farce! Waterboard Him! We need to know if he knows something!

Mexican Stink Beer! What a Loser!