Co-Parenting

Partners in parenting, not love: Singles ​pair up to raise a child
Living apart, but having a child together, singles connect through co-parenting websites

Tatijana Busic is a single heterosexual woman and Brendan Schulz is a gay man. They are co-parents, but not romantic partners.

It was a beautiful fall day in 2014 when Tatijana Busic made her way to a Toronto café to meet Brendan Schulz.

"I knew right away that I liked him. I also thought that he was just gorgeous and lovely."

Afterward they went for a walk that Schulz said "was a bit picture perfect."

Picture perfect, but not what you would call a traditional first date.

These two had arranged to meet after connecting on Modamily, a social network for single people who want to have a child and share the responsibilities of raising it with a partner.

A romantic relationship is not necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/3oTzn
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/co-parenting-modamily-singles-children-1.3982908
archive.is/op1v7

myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you.

This kid will be abused. Double whammy, living with a male not their father + the man being a faggot means this kid is in for a really rough ride.

He's gay so I feel safe and can project my fantasies on to him!

archive.fo/3oTzn

In her late 30s at the time, Busic already had a daughter from a previous marriage and wanted to have another child.

Schulz who is gay, was in his 40s, single and still yearning to be a dad.

After a few months getting to know each other, Busic and Schulz decided to try for a baby and started their own artificial insemination at home.

It will only get worse! These fucking kikes will do everything to destroy the natural family. Just watch, now they are gonna be groups of people (pedos) raising children

It's better than a single mom, but the gay dad worries me a lot. If he likes that woman so much why can't he just fuck her? Gays are into a lot of weird shit, but they suddenly draw the line at women? This shit is probably just another way to distablise/change the definition of the white family. I guarantee the kid is going to have problems.

Eh, well, traditionally marriage was not about love, it was about raising children, uniting families, etc. This romantic love shit is not very old. I mean this is obviously some kind of jewish plot to race mix whites out of existence and allow fags to rape children, but this romantic love = marriage shit seems to have led directly to modern feminism.

Now that I think about, a single mom would be better, because the faggot wouldn't be there to make him a fag.

child abuse.

What the fuck is this, AirBnB for parenting? Jesus fucking Christ, the people doing this should be arrested for child abuse. Same thing goes for single mothers. But no, spanking your child when they're bad and not buying them an iPhone (I swear that's an actual crime somewhere, probably Canada) will get your kids taken away from you!

I mean I know he's gay and all but wouldn't you at least let loose and do it dirty style when you actually go to make a child?

About the founder. Pics related.

this used to be called marriage, thank you cultural marxism.

Even the baby senses that there is something wrong here.

There should be a program for this for autistic virgins and single mothers.

Also for yellow fever white-woman rejects and asian women. You can have your stinky little asian bride, just no HAPA kids, she has to be the surrogate for 100% white children.

quick google search shows they are casting an documentary on co-parenting archive.is/op1v7

it will not work, yet these people are too young to understand or know why it won't work.

I guess it's better than being raised by only two dads or two mothers.

lack of commitment, even to themselves. I had a great friend in high school he was adopted as an infant. I also know many other adopted children, a cousin. Anyway my friend when he was high school age, and afterwards, early twenties his adoptive parents were "no longer into it" kids are a challenge, they are not perfect cuddly things to hold, and any parent of adult children can tell you this, they are NOT perfect. It's often said a son will be the death of the father, anyway. If he went out while living at home in the evening, due to them no longer being driving to manage or guide a young adults life they went to bed about 10pm, if he wasn't home after that time he slept in the shed, it was his "playhouse" if you would somewhat as a teen, but once they could say, whelp, we've raised you and your 17 or 18 you're on your own get the fuck out. The cousin, same fucking thing, they no longer even invited his for holidays, both developed major alcohol problems in their early twenties.
These people, hell I can she it now, the gay guy off to Patagonia or some fashion statement place, them drifting apart, life isn't 90210, it's challenging and shit hit's you sideways as you age into your 40's and 50's. Seriously I see so many many downsides to this flighty arrangement and the kid will suffer. Now if you're happy with a kid living in a converted fan and traveling the States and Canada going to festivals, have at it year 2037. And we can all admit, they're both pansy cucks….. how the hell do they expect it to work themselves, dreamers

You sound like a rambling drug addict yourself mate. What were your parents like?

I want off of Mr Goldstein's wild ride.

Why am I not surprised?

t. Canadian Send help/napalm.

The family is already destroyed. Thanks to the advent of e-dating, you'll only witness things get worse and deteriorate even further with time. Thanks, you sexual liberation promoting fucks, now you have an entire civilization of people who haven't a fucking clue how to integrate.

And it hurts being proven right time and time again.

Excessive chivalry led to feminism. There is nothing wrong with a romantic bond between parents as long as it's not based on cummies.

>"And also a couple questions for the men in the subreddit: 1) Is it hurtful to think that this could be what happened in your marriage?"
Gee, I fucking wonder.

That entire pic… holy shit. No wonder so many guys just say "Fuck it" and just jerk off and lose themselves in video games all day.

Wasn't there a show about fag hags like this?

Yes, that's precisely what it is user.

There's too much beaver in Patagonia for a faggot.

No user, computers. You can't even let them use computers or texts or even the fucking phone, not in this society where every other guy (including probably a lot of you assholes here) will fuck the neighbour if they can get away with it.

You have the wrong approach tbh. If your wife wants to fuck other men, she will find an opportunity no matter what you do.

The only way is to make sure that she only wants to fuck you.

Guess who's gonna get alimony raped…

fuck off with your pedo memes

Watch the kid end up in a RWDS one day.

So he pays her bills and fucks the boy. Midern degeneracy at new levels.

look into the universtiy of austin texas comparitive longitudinal study of homosexual parents, single mothers are bad, but they're not gay mum or dad bad, also worthy of note: both parents gay (or even mm ff households w/ children) are so rare as to be statistically insignificant possibly meaning the majority of them molest their kids.

What kind of sickness is this??? hahaha. Damn that bitch is fuuuuuuuucked up. Bringing a queer around her kid hahaha. OH Toronto that explains that. Le Trudeau approves.

Waste of a perfectly good womb due to jewish propaganda
That's not a man, that's a faggot.

Was posting the link that fucking hard?

This wouldn't be bad if they lived together and the man and the woman agreed not to engage in relations with other people. I guarantee they both fuck around though.

Addendum: at least it's a white baby

cuckchan needs to go.

not even Napalm can help us now, a dirty bomb maybe.

Oh wow so a great new way for pedo faggots to find kids to rape.

Reading that made me want to commit about ten different types of genocide

That poor kid is going to get mindfucked and assfucked by the faggot

Hes probably going to end up fucking the child in the ass.

ALL OF MY FUCKING ROPE

My sides.

I wouldn't be surprised if the mother ended up the sole guardian. One of the issues with adoption from strangers is that the child has none of your genes.

Takes one to know one, you knew what daddy's cummies meme is.

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD!!

"Traditionalist" sperging in 3… 2… 1…

I recommend suicide

Cease this degeneracy.

Here's an idea.
Stop being a fucking slut. Have children with a husband and raise them.

Just call them racist for taking care of a white baby.

Damn, I haven't raged this hard in ages. Even in the best case scenario this is just straight up child abuse by forcing kids to grow up in broken homes.

And realistically, these "parents" are going to inflict even more mental and physical abuse on these kids with their degenerate lifestyles.

many of them will probably start fucking anyway you know?

absolutely degenerate

Yup

How are you still surprised/shocked by anything these days? Honest question.

I'm desensitized to most things now but the issues and politics that affect kids can still get my blood boiling.

Pls make it stop Holla Forums. All I get from coming here now is pure rage. I want to bash normies heads in. There's nothing else to do in this nightmare other than to say fuck it and go out with a bang.

So are these women just really boring people? They keep talking about their partner being boring and not being attracted them. All of these women sounds like they're unhappy because they are not living a fulfilling life. So then they cheat on their husbands to feel excited or "alive" again. What in the fuck. I want to know how to spot these shit people. It's like the only decent women in America are all from strict Christian house holds or something.

No fucking shit these kids are fucked. If they emerge from that strong, theyre a person of note.

Likely, theyre doomed

This.

Matthew 18:6

inb4 christcuck

So tired of hearing that shit. Be proud that your a Christian and you love Jesus. Anyone who uses that phrase is a fucking kike that hates Jesus and what he stood for. Thats where it all started. Jews hating Christians and Jesus. It's been happening for thousands of years and they're in the final stages of getting what they want if we allow it.

Pretty much. Up until 150 years ago 80% of women had children with about 30% of men. Women fucked alphas and betas raised the kids. The whole idea of marriage and everyone gets their own snowflake isn't evolutionary biological at all. Up until a few decades ago women had enough respect for the patriarchy to not cheat on their husband who provided for them but college/TV/movies have ruined women's brains on what is acceptable.

We need to bring back the death penalty for adultery.

Stupid.

Less bad for them. Such co-parenting is better than single parenthood, deal with it. I´m all for White birthrates but keep your emotion-ladden bullshit idealism out of that, thanks.
You should accept that marriage is naught but a legal tool to fuck men over instead of being emotional like sheltered upper middle-class teenage girls.

You aren´t right. See, if the sexual revolution was so bad then you would be hurting less than everyone else but the exact opposite is true, wizard. -) Even that gay dude has more relationship with women, has more of a life and is less of a lonesome faggot than loveshy wizards spamming Holla Forums with their tradcuck BS.

Superb trolling, OP! It is not that political but neither are the loveshy ones spamming Pol with their (lack of) relationship issues. I´m all for their jimmies getting rustled, all wizard content would be deleted if I was mod.

Can't turn a ho into a housewife. You know that girl got dicked like a low level whore back in psych school and it broke her psyche from being able to properly bond with her husband.

Don't marry a fucking slut. Don't do it.

This 100000%
That woman is in a romantic relationship. Women don't need muh dick to be in a loving relationship where they feel romantically fulfilled. And stepping up as a father wets this bitch's whistle.

And what is this anyway? Some progressive bullshit where they come full circle in realizing that a healthy child is best raised with both a man and a woman?
I don't give a fuck what they call it. It's a man and a woman and a fucking baby. AKA a family. AKA the same shit conservatives have been yelling about since the beginning of this marxist ride. You dumb fucking cunts.

Hopefully she wakes up one day when she realizes this faggot will never love her back and that a real man and father is what she needed all along. One can fucking hope.

well at least I probably didn't think about suicide more than an intact family kid…

What's with all the young children in the background?

The family will be remade by the oldest of techniques. Telling her no and not allowing her to do, for we do it for the greatness of our people. If we let women run rampant we would become niggers.

Tacitus outlined how the ancient Germans kept their women. Not following the same prevents our greatness.

except that it still has any potential gay genes, a gay father that makes pedos more likely, and the genes of a mother who thinks this is a good idea.

H I G H T R U S T
I
G
H
====
T
R
U
S
T

Back in the old days, raising a child was a community effort.

Back when I was a kid, effectively the entire town raised me. Or at least, the neighborhood.
Doors were not locked, kids went where they wanted, everyone counted on each other and supported each other. Of course, the parents were the strong core, but any neighbor could spank the living shit out of me if he caught me doing something wrong.

That is sadly gone. No more trust. Neighbors hardly know each other.

This….. is something different.

Fellow Croats emigrate to western countries. Become degenerates! Sad!

Enough.

End this vampiric age of feeding off of the lifeblood, energy and creativity of children. Incompetent adults can hang if that's too much for them to handle. Children are not crutches for your degenerate goddamn lifestyle.

Hillary clinton started that "it takes a village" bullshit. No, it takes 2 adults. Sometimes 1.

To be fair I draw my line at 3DPD.

Not the same thing.

(Checked)
People take young children to faggot parades nowadays.

Wanted to see where this came from, and the news agencies carrying this are very telling.
Everything past this was weird aggregate news sites, no mainstream sources.

my cousin does figure skating and they let some faggot into the change room to "help" to girls.
her parents just laugh it off, "well the girls know hes gay so they're safe hahaha"
this was in ontario.

i said potential, I was covering my bases

tbh, it's not a bad deal. You get to have kids without having to deal with a woman being a hassle in your everyday life. Because love from women comes down to how much money and social status you have, it basically doesn't mean anything when it comes to raising a kid.

You are the degenerate here.
Also,
You have to go with your SJW type mentality.

really goys? nobody pointed out (((Schulz)))?

as if single mothers weren't bad enough, now they throw a token fag into that shit

Part of marriage is that the man supports the woman who lives in his home. These chidlren will hve a completely warped view of how children should be raised. Also I bet VERY likely for the man to not have their authority he ought.

I weep for the children who will be born to people like this.

Some of these days you don't know whether to wish for Gulags, Inquisition or Puritans, because these people are clearly cattle with no concept of sacrosanct or respect for elementary ideas like family or parenthood.

see

Thousand-cock stare is irreversible. Women are naturally driven to sex and you literally have to keep them on a leash once they get dicked, otherwise it's all downhill from there.
Ideally, everyone would marry virgins who have been taught the virtue of fidelity from childhood, but this is a fantasy, so the best we can do is fucking ostracize sluts and break feminism once and for all.

I remember being smacked and dragged home by my ear by neighbours, then beaten again when i got home - thoroughly deserved it and learned my lessons.

Because they aren't doing anything around the house or with the kids anymore.
You send them to school and the woman ends up sitting on the couch and eating chocolate, because there is little else she needs to do.

Modern world is a cancerous pit of voided responsibilities and absence of imperatives. If not for the fact that people still actually feel the need to breed, this whole thing would have toppled 30 years ago and we are nearing it now.

You people honestly think it's only the faggot doing the raping? She is doing it too. They're both doing it.

All these abominations must be dealth with. Those two need to be shot.

Father, mother, children - that is the only truth and the only solid foundation of civilization. These heinous experiments are being pushed and approved in order to kill the white family. They'll soon begin (and in fact do) importing shitty nigger babies and raising them in the same setting.

Kill it. Let it burn. Let them all die.

test

test test

test 2

test test test

test test test test
test

There is no child to step up for. These are two selfish adults who want to have children but aren't responsible enough to create the ideal environment for child-rearing (marriage), and their personal goal of procreating is more important to them than the well-being or or general development of said child.

God help the child.

pedophiles teach and help children