THE AMERICAN LEFT IS CURRENTLY WINNING, AND WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Welcome to today's episode of Things You Don't Want to Hear

The Left is winning, and not by a little. It's a rout. "Leftists eat their own": Social Darwinism in action. Streamlining their narrative, hardening the point of their spear. The Right flips between "Yay Fascism!" and "The Left are the real fascists!" This is weakness, an attempt to hold all rhetorical hands.The Left *are* fascistic and they're better at it. Either do fascism right or get off that particular fence.

Appealing to nearby cops for help as Leftists beat you up isn't fascist. Fascism is: they shut down a Milo speech, you murder them. The Left are winning because they have the narrative on their side. Their fascism spun to look like Indiana Jones punching a Nazi. The Right can't seem to decide whether it wants civilizational principles or overwhelming force, and, to be honest, can't seem to muster any force.

Pick one.

We've talked about Holla Forums's rage addiction, but it's a zit compared to the Left's volcanic rage. They use emotion for fuel. The Right pretend to have better principles, but always defaults to Leftist tactics when pushed. "Use their tactics against them." Except not as well. Drinking milk as performance art while Leftists smash windows and intimidate. "Use memes to redpill peoplel." And then what? What number of redpilled people would trigger us to actually do something real?

And how would we know when we got there? The Left is organized, focused, and willing to self-sacrifice to a much greater extent. I'm going to get a bunch of whining in response to this thread, which is more weakness. You're organized and effective? Find me. Find me. Intimidate me. Kill me.
Or join me. Organize with me. This is war? Start acting like it.

The Left is winning. Trump admin caved on end-of-cold-war frame. Why didn't Flynn just stick to his guns: Yes, I talked about sanctions. Trump failed to stick the frame. Yes, we talked with the Russians before admin started. Yes, considered improper. That was the old way. Furthermore, the Left will keep winning in the foreseeable future. Holla Forums is disastrous to real reaction.

Source: twitter.com/Costofles/status/831592298366455808

Other urls found in this thread:

kek.gg/i/5LCF2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck this blackpilled bullshit.

Nice digits though.

Nice concern trolling. Some leftist faggot says you're losing and you believe him? Sad!

Sage bc OP is a faggot as usual.

Nice trips. What do you suggest we do that isn't illegal?

Top kek this a new level of mental retardation, can't believe David Brock is reduced to hiring faggots this sad

Stop shilling your twitter shlomo, no ones going to follow you.

(Checked)

OP is 100% correct and not a single fullchan user will get it

So go with OP and shill somewhere else.

We need to organize a protest around the Rothschild mansion to demand the fed be diversified with some humans.

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

So instead of concern trolling, let's hear a suggestion about what to do. If you have a good suggestion, please explain why you're not doing it already.

$0.01 has been deposited to your account

Great post Jew.

Nigger are you high? Sage for faggotry.

Yeah guys we're winning the left still totally doesn't control the deep state or the media. Trump winning fixed everything and suddenly we are winning xDDDD

Hahahahhahah. HAHHAHAHAHA.

That's not enough. I want a gold bar from the mansion even more now.

Shill confirmed.

Well, coach, how about you draw up a play that will win us the game?

You can tell how correct OP is from the amount of kike shilling ITT

I know, right? Why are you kikes in here shilling concern?

No you're right, Trump winning fixed everubing. Everything is fine. We are winning. Do not feel alarmed. You are safe. White genocide is over.

I'm not. Trump winning fixed it all. We are no longer on the defensive. White genocide has been thwarted.

Stop being a faggot and give a suggestion

It think Brock and Rick Wilson went on a meth binge, serviced their bull and somehow managed to type this up before they passed out.

This.

I don't want to waste energy on asking for cooperation and I made peace with how it's going to end. But protests are faggy, if I move it's all in. Start working on your own networks of people you trust if you're that worried. Most of the people here and everywhere will just watch.

Actually no. They pepper spray a qt -> murder. But Milo is on his own side.

Your twitter account is crap, always has been always will be.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE DEEP STATE IS GONNA FUCKING MURDER TRUMP SOON AND YOU'RE STILL SITTING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN

CUCK!!!!!

He wasn't asked to resign because he spoke to the Russians, he was asked to resign because he lied to Pence. As with all things usually the coverup is worse than the "crime".

Wow, user, you're right, I'm going to go bomb the pentagon now, thanks user.

LADS THIS IS SUCH AN OBVIOUS D&C ATTEMPT TO CONSENSUS CRACK THAT IM ASHAMED SOME OF YOU FELL FOR IT.

SAGE, HIDE, REPORT

The shills are really running wild today. Tells us your masterplan, chain. What do (((you))) suggest we do?

sage and reported

So you have no suggestions about how to solve any of it? Because if you have the fucking secret to fix this and you're not doing it, you know you're a huge faggot, right?

There's like 6 of them in this thread. I wonder where they organize from.

What plan have you thought of and why haven't you executed it?

Why did you make this thread then Jew?

Okay, what do we do about it? And why have you been sitting on this master plan this whole time?

We lost one small battle, but we're winning the war. Do you really not see that?

Hello lady, post tits or GTFO.

THIS IS PATHETIC TIER SHILLING

DO NOT GIVE THIS SHIT BUMPS

What a great thread, and he's right folks: if you want to win this war against the left, you need to light more garbage cans on fire, get hit by cars on highways, and punch police horses. This is the only way to win.

Nigger it will be full on Civil war if he is assassinated. If thats what they want, that's what they'll get. Trump is merely putting off the inevitable Civil war that is coming anyway.

Improve your deceiving skills and perhaps I will shift my beliefs, JIDF. :^)

I understand what you're saying OP but it's getting lost in the noise and nothing is being proposed. To me, it seems this series of tweets are just the left demanding retaliation from the right. Now, the way I see it, the right is slow to anger but when it hits the point of no return, the soft civil war will be over and it will take to the streets.

Also, you forget that the left is institutionalized. They have numerous groups , more than even I realize, and organizations that have a lot of money behind them. The right doesn't have these things and it would seem they are looking to establish such a network. But to simply state that the left is "winning" from such a cocksure position doesn't make it true, unless you consider the acts of violence they deal out to people in the street is winning.

Don't forget to sage if you're going to feed them.
kek
So you have no plan to stop it, then? So basically you're in the same boat as everyone else. Gotcha.

nah

Enjoy your felony rioting charges, schlomo.

PHYSICAL CRACKDOWNS NOW

YES.
SLIDE THIS SUPER IMPORTANT THREAD THAT ADDRESSES NOTHING AND OFFERS NO SOLUTIONS. SHUT IT DOWN!

Did someone say dubs thread?

All of your post are super jewy btw. Dripping with Unfunny dumbass sarcasm and disdain. Immediately hostile. Scoffing at anybody and not providing an argument
Get OUT YOU UNFUNNY JEW
R3EEEEEEEEEEEE

It's probably a woman, and you're a namefag, kill yourself.

Did it ever occur to you that there's a reason why antifa smashed and burned stuff in Berkeley and not, say, Topeka? Is it because there are more right-wing fascists in Berkeley? Or is it, in fact, the complete opposite - that antifa did what they did in Berkeley precisely because they knew that they'd be allowed to do it without facing any real consequences, whereas if they tried the same thing in a red state they'd get the ol' wood shampoo from the local cops and/or ventilated by locals concealed carrying their shooting irons?

The left wants us to think that they're badasses because they smashed shit up in a town where everyone would let them get away with it. It's a pathetic trick; an illusion that only an idiot would fall for. I know it, they know it - so get wise and figure it out yourself.

And I find it even more disgusting when newfags fall for this kind of sliding

STOP BUMPING TO SHILL THREADS

You just gave yourself away. Hello, TRS. Still ass-pained about Kike Eunuch?

The Left are winning on Twitter.
IRL they are digging a fucking big hole that will swallow them, the next time people actually have say (vote).

lmao this is beyond pathetic

That's not an argument. You're just here to stir shit bro as you haven't even addressed that tried to engage with you.

Enjoy your ban.

And yet Berkeley is where the riot was. Again, why there, and not where actual right-wing people live?

You and I should both know the answer to that question.

Game on bitches. Sam Hyde and his militia will move soon.

Do they really pay you for this embarrassing job, Chaim?

I'm not going to attack retarded niggers and see the news replaying the event with the headline "White Supremacist Alt Right Neo-Nazi Attacks Poor Retard". I will help kick the shit out of billionaire jews though, steal their gold, and break their Moloch statues.

Trips confirm.

wtf im gonna kill myself now

this. With the arrest and sentencing of brown people for voter fraud the lefts control over elections is all but over. Once that is confirmed in the next election it will be time to purge the fake right

This. There are definitely things we could be doing to increase our effectiveness that aren't being done, unfortunately it's very difficult to approach the topic without staying a massive flame war. Perhaps a "Effective Tactics And Strategies" thread should be made with a much better OP.

Good post.

Come on, man.

You're pretty bad at this. Nihilism evidently did more than just skewer your moral values, that is if you had any.

He clearly stated OP was a shit but the premise to collab and push back is step forward. Learn into comprehension.

You're not proposing anything though. You're literally stirring division in your own thread.

Shouldn't have signed up for DACA op :')

I do feel like Holla Forums, as a collective, could be more effective at accomplishing things.

For everyone actually moved by OP, I leave this here…

You're a TRS piece of shit. Die in a fire.

Classic case of liberal projection.

OP is a faggot.

I wasn't talking to or about OP. I was saying that the topic is worthwhile but the thread is garbage and invites D&C rather than something worthwhile.

Ah, my mistake. Even still these two post give you away.
All you have been doing this entire thread is baiting people.

I agree OP, but now the actual children in this board will start screaming shill and demoralization because you're bursting their little bubble where they think Trump is going to solve everything.

Fucking hell, at this point I can only advise anons to always be armed and ready to shoot, preferably accompanied. Because as long as the complacency continues we will be the only ones being attacked and hunted.

What beat up? Any "fit" leftist is some piece of shit that can't throw a punch. They have to be told to keep their thumbs out and wrist straight or else they'd damage themselves. When a normal person makes a closed fist, the thumb is normally out on reaction. Why? Because when a normal person closes their fist, it's to grab something, usually labor related. A person that DOESN'T stick their thumb out has never done any sort of labor or work.

A sucker punch that doesn't KO just gets you killed in a real street fight. There's nothing wrong with sucker punching and getting the fuck out, that's how I survived living in Compton. But if you don't knock out, your punch is just a petulant temper tantrum. That's all the left is doing right now, an impotent protesting and rioting. They don't attack right wingers, they don't attack big targets, they just light trashcans on fire and burn an effigy of the president. A quick little sucker punch that doesn't even stun people is quite frankly pathetic.

There's no such thing as a strong antifa member either. Look it up, it's sad really. That's why they rely on sucker punches that do no damage and make them look like edgy 15 year olds.

Why not both? You're presenting a false dichotomy that makes no sense. You can have strong principles and force, you fucking idiotic cuck.

No prob, sorry for the lack of comprehension. But you really should sage this garbage.

It's you and your baiting nigger. God damn.

I bumped, I'm retarded
FuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Start with

Mods are sleeping it would seem

The reports were dismissed according to the board log. This thread is staying unfortunately.

they straight up deleted it

user, this isn't entirely true. There are plenty of people on the left who know how to fight and shoot a gun. Just look at what happened in Dallas last year.

Well, only until 751 posts of sage.

Seems like trump is doing a fine job of murdering himself.

Besides, they keep talking shit today. We know it took time for the Cultural Marxism to get into our society and our minds. We have to deal with that before we can even stage anything effective. It takes time to fix that, whether for you it took the form of degeneracy, being far too overweight, or even identifying as the small dorky jew in all those hollywood movies even if you were never small. That has to be dealt with first. We are preparing ourselves for leadership roles. As you point out the right is slow to anger, but it's starting.

(Checked)
Only 600 + left user

Your post is so full of shit, weak bait and commonly left projection, that a smug post is all you get.

Except this is a discussion we have all the time. The tweetstorm in OP is extremely poor analysis, which wasn't its intentions: it's obviously meant to try and motivate a blackpilled lefties. He doesn't provide any insight or have any understanding of our tactics, just cherrypicks examples of 'hypocrisy' to try and mock the right. We're winning, r-right?

Either this is a shill thread or just a shit thread with shills in it (>>9270853). Stop fucking bumping

winning in what exactly?

\

The thread's bumplocked, user.

Shit, didn't notice. Have one more.

They have gone from a position where they had absolute power to one where they have less. This isn't winning and you don't need to know rocket science to understand this.

No sweat. Also, every user saw this bait thread for what it is, it's good to have threads like this still readable so newfags can follow the logic chain. The shills are trying new tactics, almost all of it is trying to bait us.
It's still the same goals, anti-Putin, anti-Trump, pro-war with Iran, pro-war with Anyone (to distract from impending economic collapse)
It's the last death throes of the (((establishment))) and they've sent a few additional A-listers here. Every user needs to be on their top game right now. They're being very subtle.

OP HAS BEEN PURGED!!!

Just a reminder, it's important to kill communists and jews legally. Don't pull a Roof, DO pull a zimzam if the opportunity is forced upon you.

Thanks for outing yourself, provocateur faggot.

Tell me, OP

How do you feel

about the

alt-right?

It's almost all skinwalkers and agent provacateurs right now, user. They've sent more A-listers. The truly bad shills are much fewer in number now.

and it's anchored and I'm still saging because fuck those shills.

kek

Whatever, faggot.

Eh is just endcuck d&c

no hooknosed CREW, the punchline is "then president Trump repealed Obamacare and started building the wall, not even taco stands was spared by ICE"

the alt-right is a honeypot, do you faggots think Holla Forums is alt-right or something?
ebin

Oh sorry user i got confused, i thought you accusing Holla Forums of being a honeypot.

I'm going to commit Sudoku now.

why not just delete the whole thread?

so we can all see how much of a faggot OP was, and his first post was somewhat legitimate and thought-out he just had to go full
YOU LARPER CUCKS ARENT DOING ENOIGH FOR MUH MOVEMENTâ„¢
and ruin what little there was of a point he made.

T O P K I K E
O
P
K
I
K
E

President Trump disagrees.

this

kek.gg/i/5LCF2k

(check'd)
Kek knows that smell.

was looking for an iron pill, thanks famo

If you thing their autism or anger will help them, you are wrong. Right now is the time to be passive and build that fucking rage bar, cause a day will come for actual rage being necessary, and they will be all burned out and we will have guns and shit.