Hey Holla Forums

hey Holla Forums

what are the chances that in the future, backwards time travel is created, and we all subsequently go back to pompeii and write on that wall before getting killed by the volcano?

also, any good time travel games? i'm aware of shit like singularity, timeshift and the newest wolfenstein, but is there anything else that i should check out?

oh i forgot to mention i've also played the shit out of chrono trigger, so don't bother recommending that one to me either.

there is no chance of it happening because we haven't yet encountered time travelers.
also the evolution of the universe is caused by the progress of entropy in a cosmological uniform level as well as the process of virtual particle creation-annihilation.

it's much more likely for us to travel between universes than backwards in our own universe's time.

sage because not videogames.

reread the post fuckwit

I was saging my own post because my post was off topic to videogame discussion, faggot.

deez nuts

In Radiant Historia for the NDS you get to be time travelling jesus solving everyone's problems.
Also honorable mention to the Sands of Time trilogy for very short-term time travel.

Final Fantasy I

Couldn't we just move away since we'd know what'd happen anyways. The volcano isn't that big is it.

Also Bayonetta 2 involves time travel (which 1 should be played first).

vesuvius is a pretty good size, but the town is like legit right next to it.

aye i forgot about prince of persia.

time travel was invented, why do you think jews and other kike-alikes control the world?
time splitters
chrono trigger
cnc red alert isnt really based on time travel but its a huge part of the plot and theyre all great games, even 3.
ape escape has you travelling through times in an awesome platformer collecting silly monkeys

why in the blue fuck would anyone want to time travel to this period other than to manipulate history?

In order for time-travel to exist, we'd need to develop faster-than-light transportation, as they are essentially the same thing.

Majora's mask is the best time travel game next to chrono trigger
I wish more games would do the groundhog day thing

what?

Impossible, it would violate the laws of physics. The only theoretical way of traveling back in time is by traveling faster than the speed of light, which is impossible because your mass would become infinite and you would literally become a black hole.

Traveling to the future is possible though. It just requires being in an area where space-time is heavily distorted, say orbiting round a supermassive object or traveling at incredibly high speeds near the speed of light.

And as everyone know, that's not phisically possible, since you would need to develop something with a negative mass.

Which is also not physically possible

If time travel exists, how long till we bring this manly motherfucker forward in time?

impossible
HOWEVER

you could travel to an alternate universe that happened to start a little bit later (however everything is the same) because there by theory, an infinite number of those, and if you chose you could easily come back with whatever without having to worry about grandfather paradox bullshit and negative mass.

Lol op I think you should stop watching those amazing atheist videos and leave the basement

why the fuck would we time travel back then to fulfill some ancient shitposting prophecy?

As if you would learn that in school.

Shit sucks.

How do you know? If he came back, the time would have already been changed and we wouldn't remember if we met him or not. And having the time machine you could simply found out if the meeting is a good thing or not

Glad you have it all worked out. What university do you teach at?

smh tbh

This is like garden party conversation level popscience this guy is spouting.

Time traveler here, in 2036 time travel games are non existent even though actual time machines are. Or any video games actually, SERN abolished those as well as other forms of entertainment as part of their plan if a perfect dystopia.

suzu worst gril

Steins;Gate
It's a VN, but it's really good

Many worlds theory. Grandpa paradox is garbage, by going back to the past and changing it, you create a separate worldline.

also sage because not videogames