Reminder that consolefags are the only people that give creativity and series innovation this

Reminder that consolefags are the only people that give creativity and series innovation this

I don't care about console wars, but you're completely right that the call of duty audience is fucking retarded.

your sentence makes no sense. want to try that again?

/thread

Nigger really? They're just different sorts of shit.

Who the fuck plays CoD on PC

Is there a webm of the trailer

here's a webm for you, ant

Thanks, upvoted!

It's not the smallest base, it's just that it gets completely eclipsed by the overwhelming amount of console players.

people who like custom made zombies maps

I get it, it's something new for the series, but you know damn well that the man known as Holla Forums would be mocking it if the scenario was reversed and the fans were lapping up "COD: Gunz in Spaaaace"

WEW

Shit, this thing already dethroned the CISbusters trailer in terms of most hated, though I do like how both comments sections are forming a mini-alliance.

Either way this shit is music to me.

I can't get a fucking clue out of that mess of words you call a sentence, OP.
People told this shit was to go away.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER

Last I checked CoD's PC sales were about 1 million.

Fuckoff, that's now how reality works.

Seriously, what the fuck is this thread about

still a shit thread though, observe mine digits

Changing the genre and focus in a long series is not "creativity and series innovation", it's rape, even if it is for the best

i think hes saying that consolefags are the only ones who shit on things that are different than what theyre used to. which is totally wrong.
turns out the CoD crowd is like the quake crowd in how they can only enjoy rehashes

Serious question here: why is this being shit on so hard?

Yeah, it looks like another fucking COD with some space segments that will probably amount to a couple of rail shooting segments, but that's what everyone who still plays COD is used to.

Is it that name?
Is it the use of a Bowie cover?
Are people just that fucking afraid of change (despite the fact that the series has been headed this direction since BO2)?

It looks like another mediocre one of these games, but why is everyone picking this instant to rebel against it? In terms of horrible cancers ruining the games industry, I feel like COD is pretty benign.

Who the fuck cares, its CoD
same shit with a different paintjob

Cisbusters is the most hated trailer if I remember right. Shit like beiber's songs have 25 million downvotes. Either way, 1 mil is huge when it beats the upvotes on a cod game.

CoD??????? Who cares??????????? All you need is CoD 2, CoD 4, and CoD 5 and maybe not even 2 because there're so many WW2 that exist along with some new ones coming out next year.

As it dies the people shitting on it increases as they gradually realize the series has gone to shit. People taking retrospective glances of them and adopting a similar opinion to the people who hated it early but they missed their chance to shit on it. This is just them catching up to the shitposting.

When CoD dies it'll be when everyone unanimously begins shitting on it and it'll die with low sales and suits saying "we don't know what happened!"

back to tumblr you go

Adding in spaceship battles is a lot more than just a paintjob

>Need to buy the delux edition for a remaster of CoD4 which will probably be the campaign only plus CoD4 maps for Infinity

Suck my shit OP

It's over, humanity lost

Here come the tears

They already have helicopters and turret sections. Wow, what a big fucking improvement, spaceships that probably function like helicopters? What next, hovertanks?

so is this going to be the battlefront 3 that everyone wanted? or at least a good stand in for it?

Some people are mad you have to buy Infinite Warfare to get CoD4 Remastered.

Others are tired of the exo verticality shit and want back to basics.

Others are literally jumping on the bandwagon and downvoting it.

In the end its all a big marketing ploy.

Getting dicked and enjoying it confirmed.

Oh, that's right, PCsteam cucks heavily protest these games.

different tends to be a trigger

My first thoughts when I saw the like-dislike ratio. Sci fi shootan sounds fun as shit, sign me up. To the pirate express; not a chance I'm paying for a DLC-fest.

This still gets me, this is just shortly after release too. Meanwhile, I still haven't given Capcom a cent of my money since they cancelled MML3.

The marketing for this game is just as stupid as its audience.

Anons in this thread should download eternal silence not from steam, of course

same hobby, you prat

weak willed faggots

shiggy

You have the one with 8ch and fallout 4?

Also, this looks like the exact same call of duty shit as before.

it's gonna be just as full of cutscenes as usual but at least the cutscenes will be pretty cool this time around.

Ni-ohhhh

David Bowie spinning in his grave because his song was used as this trailer's soundtrack

Stop shilling call of diversity here
Sick of these diversity shooters

Call of Halo.

/thread

Why not just watch the 1080p JewTube video?
It's not like they will earn money off of it.

can someone explain why normalfags are chimping over this?

seems like cod meets halo, they love that shit.

Nah, not anymore. It has been the consensus among normalfags that going back to a World War 2 setting for shooters will be the best thing to do.
They don't want to have futuristic stuff that maybe a bit different from what they know e.g. fun.
A fusion of Halo and Call of Dewdew would probably have worked back in 2009 but not nowadays.

i have a real hard time believing this, i remember people getting so bitchy about ww2 games at one point, and freaking out when MW was announced entirely because it wasnt ww2.

Thats what shocked me about the bold as fuck move to make battlefield a ww1 game. You had bolt action rifles and trench warfare, thats hardly appealing to the shooter crowd, and its even niche among soldier sim fans.

From what I can tell the majority of the normalfags is fed up with heavy sci-fi influences in their games, at least when it comes to shooters.
I can't give you any clear evidence as to why they don't want anything futuristic but I guess it has to do with all the gayming YouTubers out there.
The majority of the "gameplay commentators" grew up playing games like Call of Duty 1 and 2. Then they had the jump to MW which was a pretty good game actually but after that the series slowly began to turn to shit.
In their videos they then babble about how Call of DewDew was "soooo good back in the day" thus their fanbase adopt this sentiment, asking for good WW2 shooter without all the random bullshit like killstreaks and such.

Concerning Battlefield 1, I highly doubt that they will make anything of the World War 1 setting. My guess is that they just apply the gameplay of Battlefield 3/4(3.5) and Hardline (3.5.0.1) to Battlefield 1.
It will be just as fast and action packed as the other "new generation" Battlefields were. Just look at the trailer. In one scene there is a soldier hipfireing a Lewis Gun.
Back then you couldn't just fire full auto like they do in the trailer.
It will just be your generic Baddulfield, with some cultural enrichment, of course.

mate, modern warfare tanked with the second game, that shit was trash.

I did notice that in the trailer for BF1 that the only thing they show in game is the lewis, and as you said, its being hipfired.
…surely, the game wouldnt just be full of machine guns…surely.

Its still possible the whole game takes place at the tail end of the war when submachine guns were first introduced, but I doubt they would take such care, and im sure you just get anything from any point in the war at any time.

ever since black ops 2, I want to say, maybe ghosts (I don't really track it) - they have wanted the MW1/2 formula back. There's been an increasing backlash from the former audience/disenfranchised current audience to get a simpler, cod4 experience back. I see nothing wrong with catering to the audience, but I think there's a distinct nostalgic clinging to it. I've played cod4 for the first time more recently around 2013, 2014. It's a very simple game with tremendous flaws that are inherent in the movement style of the game. It's not a game that rewards skill, the only skill it really rewards is trained reflexes and aiming. It's not a very exciting shooter for this reason. But I suppose, compared to the newest installments it a lot more simpler and easy to get into. I've tried the new ones, and it's like a flood of information of different perks, stats, traits, etc. Little of it makes sense to me at the surface, so I see the appeal in wanting to roll back to a simpler time.

Something tells me that they'll probably take most shit from not-Battlefront.

I've no source on this but I somewhere read that they would use their alternative history shield so they can cherry pick the weapons they can implement in the game.
I didn't really like Battlefield 3/4 and Hardline so I probably won't like this either.
The fact that the medic can reanimate people still is mind boggling to me. He couldn't do it in Battlefield 1942, 1943 or Vietnam but all of the sudden it works in World War 1.
Gotta reinforce that it is alternative history so they can have a Titan Mode but with Zeppelins :^)