mega.nz/#!9JomBbTT!NkfMIp1mj_yFkfLmXDkOKcDbk-4642mLDkrF0RWP5is
discord.gg/0mZUbaM5KrFx1UX7
discord.gg/0mZUbaM5KrG5sSEL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR HEAVEN STRAIGHT TO HELL

2nd for discord is for fags

3rd for random is cheating

almost as bad as handlebars on ddr

Someone better fucking rival me this time.
dream-pro.info/~lavalse/LR2IR/search.cgi?mode=mypage&playerid=108487
osu.ppy.sh/u/5154432

checked

Beautiful

s-should i buy it?
it's Official Pop'n Music Arcade Controller for a $100

do it faggot

For a hundred buckaroos you might as well get a dao fam.

Impressive, very nice.

this thread is blessed.

Also ive heard questionable things about the popn controllers from konmai.
Up to you fam

but a dao is like 60 gorrilion in shipping

Depends where you are.
I pay like £40 in bongland
Also fucking checked again

hopefully its still available when i get the money
i just bought this two weeks ago

i want to buy from dao but customs will suck the money out of me, what excuse am i going to give to avoid godawful import tax? "it's actually a buzz panel for a quiz game show for school, im a teacher btw"

whoa. even the arcade ones are bad?

The arcade ones technically arent konami build ;^)

I want to fuck that taiko drum

Any games other than crypt of the necrodancer let you use your own music?

cant really think of any atm

Time to post my shitty scores
JUST

Spoiler that shit holy fuck

Dead hobby

youre mom is a dead hobby

New Dolce vid

DAILY REMINDER MAHJONG IS THE BEST RHYTHM GAME.

gitlab.com/beezy/rgg-repo

Here is some USEFUL SHIT if you're looking to start playing LR2.

Also, REAL NIGGA ROLLCALL at the bottom.

step up nigger

You want to fight?

thats better

BEST RHYTHM GAME CONFIRMED

youtube.com/watch?v=5Hgw2v3oWp4
Weiss pls calm down.

All those DJ orange skins released when

Test

failed

Vib Ribbon is fucking great

Beat Hazard is great, not exactly a rhythm game but generates shmup levels based on your song choice.

ROCKSMITH 3 FUCKING WHEN

Never ever your game is shit!

Why is this so dead? There's gotta be more fans of rhythm games on this board.

Check out my shitty score.

Not bad, not good either.

This thread is blessed

what are the best rhythm game on pc?

Check the pastebin. The best ones on PC are probably Lunatic Rave 2 (Beatmania IIDX/Pop'n Music simulator) and Stepmania (DDR on keyboard). K-Shoot Mania is very fun if you get a controller, but those are expensive.

Osu! is very accessible, but I wouldn't couple it with "the best" unless you're counting osu!taiko or osu!mania. The main mode is sorta flawed. Also the community is all kinds of cancer; don't talk in the chats.

Lunatic Rave 2 and Stepmania.
If you're lazy then play osu!mania instead.

WHO /NOSUE/ HERE?
I'm banned from live

Your discord link is broken, by the way.
Unless you make a permanent link, it expires in 24 hours.

Me because i dont find the game enjoyable.
standard sucks and mania is worse than LR2/SM

discord.gg/0mZUbaM5KrGSHxLO
git in hea

Fuck all y'all games.
DJMax up in this bitch

I'm hype as fuck.

jj get the fuck out no one cares about your korean beatmania clone

Who the fuck is jj?

autism, i don't use redtext nig.

just ignore it, bit of banter.

Last time I played nosue it was a piece of shit. Is it good now? I think it was maybe six months ago I played it.

saw this the other day.

they got a demo.
teamtandsplus.wix.com/teamtands#!hackersbeat/c17ix

its up for sale at playism.

i kinda like weirdo rhythm games.

anyone remember bust-a-groove/move?

S FUCKING WHEN

cool cool toon was another odd one.

i miss that wacky era of experimentation.

Reminder

Peppy fucked up some shit with his updates, and he breaks their patcher every now and then.
It's currently a bitch to try to connect, but once you've got it working it's alright.
They've got scores enabled for unranked maps, and the rank system is just based off score.
It's a decent alternative if you're banned from live, or want a score based rank system, but if you aren't or don't I wouldn't bother.

Score is still based on combo though. You mean it doesn't use pp, or have they redone scoring to make it less shitty?

It doesn't use pp.
It's just flat score, so theoretically a player that plays a 1* map with 1300 combo will be higher ranked than a player that plays a 8* map with 200 combo.
I'm honestly not sure if it's better or worse than pp, but it's different at the very least.

I know most of the criticism behind standard is that it relies too much on combo and not acc, so my guess is that this is worse.

I'd say its worse. pp might be a shitty system in itself but at least it'd rank the 8* player higher than the 1* player.

That's disappointing. Really hope osu!next revises its combo system. I heard it was so there's hope.

so its just the old scoring system then?

postan gameplay

That too. You could just play an assload of maps and since your total score is higher than everyone else, you're #1.

It favours those who've played longer rather than those who are actually better.

Since the last week of April rb4 has turned around on the poppy songs that were being released although I did enjoy that Twenty One Pilots song.

Artists for the rest of the month are:

They're trying out two songs a week but looks like they might go back to three next month.

Did someone say 'twerk'?

bumping with regenned discord

discord.gg/0mZUbaM5KrIS9T3A

What's everyone's favorite osu meme? mine is brain power

I was gonna ask if you liked Miracle Girls Festival, but you seem like a hardcore bunch. I'll find my way out, sorry.

H 💣 A 🔪 R 🚬 D ☠ C 💉 O 🔌 R 💊 E

nice

All rhythm games welcome user.
Also I know someone here plays, dont remember who though.

Is stepmania good?

Nah

Nah worst game
spoilers its actually amazing

I like the waifu part of it, but I don't really wanna buy it right now that the Vita has no way to have multiple PSN accounts on it.

shit bump

T A T O E xD

That Victorica maps are good

simply eric
gets me everytime

good meme

Also newest premium show on GHLive is 3 songs from Manic Street Preachers. Even with how fucked up rb4 has been since release, gh keeps finding ways to suck more.

I see you like discord
discord.gg/010MYFYIGrzISQc7w

you bet your ass it is, you can customize everything you want and the community is old as fuck and still going strong today, so theres a shit ton of themes and songs out there

If it's anything like Project Diva then it's ok. Nothing wrong with some good fun.

anyone here play pop'n still?

you're waifu wood never date someone who isn't kaiden fam

good thing im OJ fam ;^)

accurate

very fortunately placed window.

discord regen

discord.gg/0mZUbaM5KrJiBhbF

"git gud" doesn't even begin to describe the amount of proficiency that I will need to acquire

Prepare for some wooshing user.
Its pretty fucking great.
Havent played in a bit since Ive been playing 4k and bms but im on the higher end 14s now and even AA'd some 15s.
Good feel.

lmao dude i could play level 11s on my second day of sdvx

no bully

Late night bump before sleep

SDVX is the best

Mist tek a shit
shiiiiiiiiiit
bullshit chart.

Chart may be shit but those FX though

Finally got more than 70% on panic holic

Reminder that HW is garbage mapper

Get in here nigger I regenned it just 4u

discord.gg/0mZUbaM5KrHOpwfc

that chordspam at once point can go fuck itself tbh fam.

discord.gg/0mZUbaM5KrJj916A
Regenerated invite

Shame too. I got to try out MUSECA at Round 1 the other day and it was pretty fun but it felt really awkward to play due to it's control scheme and choice of colors. God I wish they would bring over maimai and CHUNITHM

Missed quad opportunity.
Museca a shitt tbh, noone in japan plays it, same as Beatstream.

Maimai and chunithm are great though.
Especially chunithm.

Yeah I got to play both games while I was in Japan. Unfortunately Chunithm came out during my last two weeks there so I didn't get enough time with it. I'm still trying to figure out what the heck is up with the World's End difficulty.

World's end is just all gimmick charts.
Mostly bullshit really. I want them to introduce level 14s already and shit.

Oops didnt mean to embed.

boob smoosh

right > left

me on the bottom

but bottom half of the screen is where all the action is happening.

Best copula track

Which of you fucks want to enter as an /rgg/ team for BOFU2016?

I think we need 6 people.

simply eric.

no pray IIDX

sudaca pls go

Koreans pls

I'm the user from this post
So yeah, basically, give me some good soundtracks and how to get good on mouse and keyboard.
Also, a recommendation for a better game with a larger fanbase and customized songs that isn't stepmania.

Oh, and I think this is a good place to ask rather than a new thread.

I want to buy a guitar for my PS3, but I already have one for Wii. There's some way to use the Wii guitar with the PS3?
And, say I want to play rock band, I think the 2 is the most recent one, isn't it? For PS3, I mean. I have a CFW PS3 so how does the DLC songs work? I know it works with .pkg files, but individual songs are individual .pkg or what?

Sorry user, I dont think anyone here plays guitar hero other than the one "A big guy for [noteblock]".

Also if you dont want stepmania play osumania ;^)

Checked

The WII and PS3 controllers are incompatible. they send out completely different frequencies etc.

I played on mouse for less than a 3rd of the time I've been playing on tablet, and recently on a whim I almost FC'd a 5 star map with mouse. That's after almost a year without any mouse play.

Now I wouldn't say mouse is as viable as tablet but fuckers like Doomsday do it just fine. I will say that despite however you grip your mouse, I'm betting claw is superior for this sort of thing but what the fuck do I know.

Figured.

It's not like I don't want it, more likely the only dance pad I have is for PS2 and I'll buy an USB adapter soon in order to play on PC and on the PS3, maybe. I'll play it once I have the dance pad,since playing with keyboard looks downright retarded for a game called STEPmania.
I know you're being ironic, but osumania is shit.

mega.nz/#!1cwHxbRL

I made this osu skin a month ago using other people's art but haven't been able to share it, because the osu skins database has been full all this time. I'm just going to post it here in the hopes one of you guys will use it and maybe give me some feedback.

mega.nz/#!9JomBbTT!NkfMIp1mj_yFkfLmXDkOKcDbk-4642mLDkrF0RWP5is

I made this osu skin a month ago using other people's art but haven't been able to share it, because the osu skins database has been full all this time. I'm just going to post it here in the hopes one of you guys will use it and maybe give me some feedback.

kbsm or go home tbh.
Playing on pad which doesn't even look remotely like dancing is for faggots, if you want an actual dancing game play Dance Evo, also osumania 4k is pretty not bad at all.

Im no expert on std shit but heres my 2 cents
add shit for the other modes
the 100s clash and look awful
the blue thing on sliders is too bright

thanks for the response
I did put a plain white slider ball in the extras folder in case people don't like the glowing one but I might look into editing it
Do you mean the 100's graphic doesn't fit with the skin?

Ok, weekly DLC release for RB4 time. This week it's two songs from Gin Blossoms.
This means the last two artists for next week are Twisted Sister & Warrant. I'm expecting the songs will be Cherry Pie plus We're Not Gonna Take It. I would like two different songs because of how fucking overplayed those two are in music games but fuck it, any 80s glam metal actually being released is something I'm happy with. Just hope the TS song isn't a re-record because of master track issues like in Warriors of Rock. Seems Harmonix has been putting out some decent songs since last month's debacles.

The GHL premium show is another Dance Meets Rock, with these songs:
This show is running until June 14th so no new songs for a while. I think with Freestyle Games laying off half their staff and just the low sales of Live, this game is going to be dead soon. The amount of new songs being added is getting lower and slower. Maybe I'm wrong though and they're waiting for Warped Tour season to start and a mega pack of songs will be added. It just looks like things are bleak for GH again.

yeah it just dosent blend in with the design of the circles and font

Discord invite regenerated
discord.gg/0mZUbaM5KrFx1UX7

dude nice

Turns out I was wrong about the GHL shit. There are new shows added every week, but they seem to be staying premium until the same time, June 14th. Newest show is called Hard Rock Heroes

It's shit

page 15 bumperino

pick uno

>>>Holla Forums601574

AQN knew this for a while, the processes/skype.

Not the screenshots though.

do you need help

Is RB4 good?
Can I use my Madcatz RB3 controller with it?

This is true suffering, especially when they're building a Round 1 near my area.

It's got less features than 3, way scaled back in comparison with customization options, and no online mp yet. They update the game monthly with new features and bug fixes and mp is coming later this year in the fall. Only reason I have it is because it's the only one they're supporting with new songs and the only rhythm game released this year to support drums. To answer your question, is it a 360 or ps3 controller? If it's ps3 the ps4 should pick it up instantly cause bluetooth. If it's 360, you'll need the legacy adapter. You're better off researching it on your own to see if it's worth it, being able to bring your old dlc forward to your current system was nice at least.

Well it's the rhythm game thread and since no one talks about the big two in the west, someone has to do it. I don't really focus on rhythm games from the east and stick with frets on fire/phase shift for pc stuff.

Why are all rhythm games weaboo as fuck? It seems almost every second beatmap I see for something like OSU has a big titted schoolgirl as the background and random moeshit that pops up.

Also, why is Taiko so much fun?

They wouldn't be so weaboo if the west took interest in the genre. These are the people they're appealing to instead. Not that I mind myself.

By the way you can turn that moeshit off by disabling combobursts.

Man I wish I was good at Taiko but sucking ass at it isn't very fun.

bump tbh

DLC for next week leaked early, everyone was right in guessing Cherry Pie & We're Not Gonna Take It. Good thing is that it's the original TS recording instead of that re-record that Warriors Of Rock got. Gives me hope we could see some more songs from Stay Hungry.

Don't ever make a thread about this topic ever again, thanks.

peppy pls

You finally got your wish, osu! is opensource, you should be happy.

Mfw

Sage for off topic

Bump with regen.Lets see if we can get a new record.

discord.gg/0mZUbaM5KrG5sSEL

Rude

The fuck you doing nig