I'm feeling butthurt

I'm buttmad, Holla Forums

What the fuck is going on Holla Forums? I want to believe it's just a case of git gud, but my best attempt was one where I just mindlessly mashed buttons while trying to force/bait air-to-air. This looks like its first platform was in arcade booths. Is this just something the developers used to suck quarters from players? What gives, Holla Forums? I was having fun until I was dealt from this stacked deck.

you have to combo her you dumb slut. or some shit like that. try everything and make a note of when you are doing damage and then do more of that. If nothing else works you might need to DESTROYED her. But I think it's just 5+ hits or some shit

Alright, managed to figure how to do this in training. going to give this a shot.

In my button mashing to stun I-no, I got May to do a thing, and I don't know what it was.
It started out like the "dust" thing where she spins on her anchor before a punch or kick (this one was a punch), and as I-no started to fly upward, May followed her her up and did some combo I had no control over, and the backdrop looked like the night sky.
Anyone know what this was and what the input for it is?

Stopped reading right there.
Get some taste.

Here, start with Chopin.

you retarded?
It's a fighting game boss, it's going to be that bad to force you to dump quarters in.

Holy shit

OP I need to get to bed, but try Survival Mode and tell us how far you can get.

Pic related. Yes the bosses start getting INFINITE TENSION… at first.

I actually listen to classical music for personal enjoyment. Don't know much about it, but damn some of that shit is great.

Yeah, I'm entirely new to guilty gear. Please teach me, oh knowledgeable one.

Dust knocks them upward, so you can combo them. Psych bursts let you get out of enemy attacks, and if you use it as a weapon instead and hit then it fills your Overdrive bar. The Overdrive bar is used for Overdrives, which are equivalent to Street Fighter's super moves. Some characters use the whole bar, most use half. There's also cancels, that let you skip to a neutral state to let some combos continue. It costs half your Overdrive bar but can be more useful than an Overdrive at times. There is one character who acts very differently, and one of the later versions of GGXX adds another weird character.
Haven't played GGXX since #Reload, but that's the gist of it. Also the boss version of Ino has a move where she jumps back and barrages you. Just follow the pattern and it shouldn't be too hard. Don't try and block or run behind her.

nigga you didnt even know what the buttons are

you didnt even look in the controls

you a dumb nigga

Try this one. It's adventure, but in music.

Also, stop playing weebshit, it will swallow you and then you'll turn into a bald, smelly weirdo.

Been wondering what that burst gauge is for. How do I use psych bursts?
Is that the one where the screen lights up with "danger" telegraphs? There was one where the whole area in front of her was lit up. Do I beat up her to stop her or something?

Das breddy gud, mang.
If you aren't a classical snob of a hipster, try this one if you aren't a purist who thinks music should never be made with computers. I would describe this one as a "ten-minute musical journey"
youtube quality a shit, though

Two attack buttons + Dust.
Remember that you have a super jump aside from just the normal jump, double jump, and airdash.

Also some story fights have conditions they don't tell you about. For example, in some fights only specials and overdrives deal damage, normals will deal zero damage, but still earn you meter and stuns opponents. In some fights you absolutely must Destroy your opponent with an instant kill. If you take a look at mission mode, you get a good variety of the conditions that they throw at you, and they're meant to add a little variety and tension to the usual gameplay. Because the devs know that playing against the AI gets boring if there isn't something to throw you off once in a while.

Story mode really does have completely unreasonable fights, and that's with I-no's AI being pretty hard to wrap one's head around to begin with. It is a case of git gud, but really one shouldn't be expected to reliably beat those kind of fights until very later on.

Back to blazblue, faggot

shiggy diggy

Boot up the training mode, do repeatedly all the specials moves and combos for your character until you can pull them off consistently. THEN play the story mode.

Pretty much every character can combo P->K->S->HS so there's a 4 combo there for you.

Also Guilty Bits is pretty good. Dustloop is also a good website.

Dunno much info really I just play and play and base everything I know off experience.

That's #Reload you silly goose.

Slayer can't, he's pure links in AC+R

I didn't say every character, idiot.

Look at this faggot and laugh.

What is the best fighting game? In before Smash.

I really can't see a fighting game that is better quality than Guilty Gear XX AC+R

That's too bad OP. I'm butthurt because I'm still playing fucking #Reload because those motherfuckers at ASW decided to shit up the PC port of AC+R with Steam cancer.

OP from last night, might have a different ID because reasons.
I went to do Jam's story last night, but the game freezes up right before the first fight and fucks up my computer. Is this shit what was talking about?

No idea, I just refuse to deal with Steam DRM anymore.

I was playing arcade mode when the same thing happened. Turns out it's being matched with Slayer, rather than a bug in Jam's story.

Let me guess,

the fight with Ino where she does that fullscreen attack thing that does like 33% on block?

It's clearly a case of git gud, everyone who bothered to git gud at GG had to suffer through it

Unless they changed it from #Reload it's not that hard to deal with.
Jump it
Stand where it can't hit you. Slowly walk as it shifts
Run right up to her. Jump as she fires

I've heard you can do it if you're playing as Ino EX, but it uses the Burst meter.

I did it Holla Forums! I fucking did it!
I just spammed the face up slide attack/3k on I-no every time she was about to get up from the last one
couldn't even KO her, time just ran out and I had more HP
There is no git gud, only cheese

and then this happens before the next fight.
Fuck it.