Reuters: immigration agents arrest 'Dreamer' in Seattle

archive.fo/G0LrA

Pic related

These are hilariously believable.

Nice OC.

How can he not you fucking idiots, he came to the states illegally as a "child"

b-b-b-b-but muh human rightz!!!

100% OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE CRIMINALS

I know a beaner who is in almost this exact same living situation. Years ago, before I realized that brown people belong in ovens, I warned him that someday his DACA application would put him on a list for deportations. He got all salty about it, did it anyway, and stopped talking to me. Now I'm feeling pretty comfy watching the vans slowly approach his door.

I want to see this in action, I want to be the fly on the wall when Pedro or Pedra make this claim to ICE. I want to be the fly on the wall in the ICE clubhouse after work where ICE guys tell their stories and this comes up.

youcantdeportusall.jpg

Why are they taking so long to clear them out

Sooon.
They are not targeting the daca illegals yet, because they have temporary legal status.
I suspect the work cards will not be renewed near the end of Trumps term.

SPREAD THAT ASS! YOU'RE GONNA GET FUCKED!

thats not mine (i am on a different IP now so diff ID), can someone also add the following line if it isn't too obvious:
"If ICE officers threaten arrest, open up twitter and show them the hashtag #RefugeesWelcome and the will back off"
"Post your address along with the hashtag '#RefugeesWelcome' and ACLU will send lawyers to your home"

Get the spanish versions.

If they cared about *~muh umans riite*, they wouldn't force the "Punch The Nazi" shit

Change "that no human is illegal", it makes it sound too much like political campaigning than advice. Other than that, this is really good.

Already a thread you sliding kike.

Good. Beaners versus Swat teams.

Maybe make another one

i mean.. maybe im memeing irresponsibly but, it would be lulzy as fuck

those kekian trips demand a shootout between illegals and ICE agents.

!blessed by outerdimensional frog!
You're meming just right friend

YOU'VE MEME'D JUST RIGHT, FRIEND.

When do the deportations really start? I was surprised Wisconsin is absolutely full of illegal immigrants when I visited recently.

kek

I think it'll have to build up steam. So far ICE is taking the free pass and running with it to go after known factors I.E)Every fucking beaner they know is illegal and likes stealing/punching/shittingthingsuping and deporting them first. Plus fuckers like OP's beaner who are on file and like fucking with ICE because they used to be bulletproof. Expect more sweeping round ups after the worst offenders are dealt with and they have time to start rooting out the mexican ghettos, probably with military support because they ain't gonna go quietly trust me.

Plus Trump miiiiight have to decapitate the judical system as it's been gleefuly overstepping it's bounds and it fucking knows it but doesn't expect him to hit back. We all know what that kind of logic gets you when dealing with Donald fucking Trump.

10k new ICE hires are going to help speed things up. Anons with the desire should apply.

Trump promised that he would get rid of DACA on day one. His domestic policy advisor put the EO on his desk on day three. It has yet to be signed and what Trump said about it last thursday during his press conference has me worried that he's capitulating on it. DACA needs to go and "dreamers" need to be gotten rid of.