ACLJEW gets humble bundle

they've already gotten 4 million dollars to fight efforts to deport illegal beaners, I figured it might be a good idea for Holla Forums to dump the entire bundle onto a torrent and widely distribute it to interrupt their cash supply from the campaign.

Anybody able to card it and put up some web seeds?

inb4 this all goes to some fucking kike who does nothing and the excuse is "well we tried our best!"

I could get it and I don't even know what it is haha but not seed it. Just add the fuckers to zee list.

I always put the slider to 0$ to these liberal fuckers.

They do that when the goal is to fleece the goyim. When they try to fuck whites over though, they will somehow manage to make a dime work like a dollar normally would.

wew.

pull them off limetorrent and bundle them yourself you poorfaggot.

That's exactly how every "charity" works

Are there any good charities there? I was considering getting this, but not if the charities are all bad.

I thought they were mainly used to dodge tax?

So basically Bernie Sanders?

They are used by the donators to dodge taxes, the organizations themselves though say they couldn't do much, while cashing in.
t. past NGO management.

humble bundes are always pirated anyways

No that was "political sponsorship"

Basically, there are too many fuckers leeching off normies like parasites.
I can't believe this shit is so easy to get away with. I guess that's the red pill for ya.

That's what I meant.

those games are probably already out there, but you got libtards' thought processes wrong, they aren't interested in the games, they have a steam library full of games that they never played or barely played, they're spending money on this shit to VIRTUE SIGNAL, not to play games.

for the diehards sure, but you want to countersignal: reach the silent majority through the wailing of the press and a) this is an easy way to disrupt a multi million dollar anti-trump charity and b) the gaming press wants the "alt-right" to do something to whinge about it might as well be something everyone does in a medium that appeals to the youth.

Looks like I'm never putting another shekel into that website.

While you do have a number of libshits willing to put the money down, I wonder how many of the actual buyers are bots. I wish there was a way to see the full metrics.

Also, look at the bigger picture. Between this, the constant drop in ratings and advertisement in the MSM, and the outing of their practice of hiring Chinese bots increase views this weekend, they are hemorrhaging shit tons of money to oppose Trump. If he remains on course and keeps hammering through his initiatives, then the libshits will punch themselves out before too long.

inb4 love bundle.

Only game that seems worth playing is subnautica. Anyone got a torrent link? Haven't pirated a game in a while.

Subnautica's good, but it's really unoptimized.

It's been leftist shit for ages man.

If only they did nothing, it might not be so bad. I don't know shit about the ACLU, but MSF spends its shekels sailing around the Med transporting muslims to Italy.

The jew indoctrinated keep falling for this sucker routine so of course they're going to get bled dry.

ACLU is not nearly as bad as any of the other leftwing legal advocacy organizations. They're defending Milo right now.

some kind of aclushill?

No surprise there tbh.

HOW THE FUCK IS IT NOT A CRIME TO ADVERTISE AIDING CRIME WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK TRUMP ==CRACKDOWN ALREADY YOU GOD DAMN UMPALOOMPA==

They are? Sounds like bs

And then we get this dumb cuck

They put out a tepid 'support' for vague notions of free speech a week after the Berkeley riots, after they farmed all the ACLU donations that came off the back of that mess.

I guess, the ACLU is actually a legal organization whose stated purposes is the defense of individual civil liberties and constitutional rights. They mostly work within the legal system actually filing law suits and briefs and shit, they aren't a media organization. Unlike 99% of other advocacy organizations they will defend the civil rights of anybody not just the people they agree with. Yes there are a lot of left-wing activist lawyers working for them but from what I've seen the organization itself has not been entirely subverted.

this is how you beat ACLU. The only way anons can fight. memes and propaganda.

Another cause for GoyimGate to donate their shekels to.

YOU FAGGOTS SAID SHIT WOULD CHANGE WHERES THE DAMN CRACKDOWNS DAMMIT?

HAHAHAHA

Bullshit disinfo. I've filed with them before and know others who had. They're full of shit. REMEMBER! When Soros.'s goons were rioting in the streets and officers were being shot by niggers, the ACLU was their home base in every city. They provide MATERIAL SUPPORT for our enemies, illegally mid you.

The legalese is a little off in this, lawyers would never say 'loopholes', that implies a non-objective judgement. Even if they feel it's a loophole they'll always keep neutral language. They'd say "an exception in current immigration law". I'd also use a more jargony term like, legal resident, instead of 'undocumented american'. Clean up some of the grammar too. 'protect yourself' instead of 'protect you', 'close the door' instead of 'close the door on them'.

Sure you did, what exactly did you file with the ACLU?

Every fucking time.

Never forget

HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP SAYING THIS SHIT UNIRONICALLY?
each fucking quote in support of globalism is always taken out of context or directly from a jew.

They are Jews. They support help communism spread, but they do it in a civil libertarian way to throw you off.

And to believe the only reason no one calls them out is to be afraid to be called an anti semite.

Just say no to all of these things.
>types this while an overrated indie game

Fixed.

i kekd

yeah

ACLJew, Doctors without Borders, and ((International))) Rescue Committee. It doesn't seem so.

Hoboy let's fuck some holes into this shit!

Yes the right to remain silent.

…Fucking wat. By virtue of being an undocumented migrant you are an ILLEGAL migrant to begin with you fucking moron!

Oh by all means please do and remind us what kind of scumbags you are and get shot by their backup if not by ICE agents themselves when you try and kill them. Go right ahead jefe.

Oh yeah thats a great way to deflect suspicion and make sure they don't show up in force later with a warrant for your ass. If it actually works have fun running for the border!

PFFFHAHAHAHHAHAA you fucking idiot you are illegal because you snuck into another country illegally and not through proper channels. You became illegal the moment you started shitting up America because Mexico couldn't pay for your existence.

Seriously this shit is stupid. But please by all means keep making beaners do hilariously stupid shit so they'll get deported sooner.

Funny shit.

delete this

Alternatively

This is what autism looks like.

top fucking kek

The point is that it's bad information you autistic fuck.

Someone get this hothead outta here!

They have just been introduced to MSF. Memes Sans Frontierres.

Yes, just like churches in burgerland.

I refuse to donate and to tip them. No matter how shit the developers may be, they are the only ones worthy of the payment.