Students wear "white privilege" pins

Dominic Mancini - Ashford University •February 14, 2017
29.5K 12.9K Share4785 241

Students at Elizabethtown College this month are wearing white pins in the shape of puzzle pieces to remind them of their white privilege.

The campaign was launched over the weekend by the Elizabethtown College Democrats, who say it aims to make students at the small and private liberal arts college in Pennsylvania more introspective about issues of race, especially in their predominantly white region of Lancaster County.

archive.is/gob0r

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gob0r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds literally autistic

Literally nothing of value was lost.

This is fucking retarded.

yesterdays news, but i'll keep my white skin green eyes and strawberry blonde hair as my privilege identifier. no pins necessary, thanks.

We should meme pins for all races, with pins for specific races. We use the rationale "to distinguish who has more privilege than another" when in reality it just distinguishes the black cunts and jews that want to exploit this shit.
Then we trace them.

Similar to how we did (((echoing)))?

Pic related. Guess who?

lol is it meant to be autism awareness?

My privilege identifier is the fact that I don't live in a shit hole, have a job and can speak properly. Oh, and I'm not in prison for rape, murder or robbery. So there's that.

Well, a lot of autists use the puzzle piece as their symbol so there obviously is some sort of correlation there.

For 4000 years whites worked hard to achive peace of mind by hard work.
They were enough brave to question things.
They were enough brave to fight back.
They were enough brave to reach places.
And thanks for that they know more than any nigger race dare to dream.
And thanks for that they not fear any animals or natural power.
And thanks for that they were able to reach the stars.

Mean while niggers still live in the past, bragging about thing what were already left behind by cavemen. The are the perfect simbol of the demon, Sloth.

If there is white privilege, than it because we fighted for it.

And there are times when the present must fight with the past to achive the future. Our time is this time.

Race war now! Kek

You dun goofed user.

Who would've thought E Town would cuck itself?

this tbh

Kek. The memes have converged again.

SOLD.
Build on this. Compete your thought with a plan.

This could be CHAOS.

The privilege of have human genes instead of baboon genes mixed with defects caused by rabid alcohol and drug consumption during pregnancy.

90% of college students are fucking sheltered little shits who've never had to deal with real life in any way.

Why the fuck should I care what some sniveling, signalling little shit does in his hugbox? Reality will either fix them, or fuck them.

T-shirts, mugs, pins and stickers on Cafepress or Redbubble.

I did it with anti-trump t-shirts after the election. Everyone here should be doing this. It's easy passive money. The best part is how low hanging fruit it is. You just wait for the memes to come to you and capitalize on faggoty faggots and their faggoty ideas.

There I've spilled my secrets.

MERSSHLOMO
TYPICAL TRICKS

So this puzzle is a symbol of white unity, right? Sounds like hatecrime to me, goy.

Never saw that coming.

I made this thread on Holla Forums yesterday just to see what would happen, but just a few of them took the b8

like the little jew badges in nazi germany, the jews dont do subtlety do they?

I want one that says "White Privilege" inside a big check-mark.

There's a surprise.

Why do normalfags hold this oven-dodging yid in moderately high regard when she in all honestly has the body of a burrito left out in the sun?

>archive.is/gob0r
FTFY

Jews deserve to have their heads bashed in already

They do not.

The joke is on you, Goy. Giving a semblance of credence to this manifestation of insanity is the reward of watching the Jew-toob for years-on-end.

staap watching the (J)news.

What a fucking racist whore nigger bitch.
And Scralet needs to be gassed

FUCK THESE ANGLO GENES.

This is straight where my mind went

Nobody knows wtf her real hair and eye color is because she's an actor and those are the easiest things in the world to fake.

hahahahahaha first thing i thought of

Even add Homosexuals and Jehvoah witness's into the mix? Say that its reenacting the Holocaust?

Yeah, blonde is the most common color women dye their hair.

You think if that's the hair they like the best they wouldn't be trying to exterminate the natural phenotype.

Put them in a ghetto for five minutes and they're realize exactly how bad of an idea this can be.

guess you just got shit luck m8o

If you're white, you're automatically privileged. If you're black, you're automatically a nigger.

Did you know I was pre-disposed to family love, a value for learning because I'm white?

Acknowledging white privilege condemns a successful society or entire group of people and does nothing to encourage similar societal advancements. Why do I have to tell your black brothers and sisters to go to school and get a job. Why can't you fucking do that

what the fuck?

At this point, I can't possibly imagine any White student going through life wondering if the system is stacked against them.

sounds cool breh…

claimed!

Only if they wear their own badges too.

digits confirm

Leftist symbolism always puzzles me a little.

Why do I feel like this is another trick ?

First we tricked them into asking gay men for safe sex now we're tricking them into admitting they're autistic.

E-Town you say? Lititz user here. Nice to see a fellow Holla Forumsack from Lanc.