I'm done with multiplayer games for a while

I'm done with multiplayer games for a while.

Give me some good singleplayer PC games, fun, but not too addictive.

Y'ever play the witcher games? Pretty good. Euro truck sim if you want to relax and enjoy driving but don't want to pay for the price of gas to do it. If you like roguelikes Dungeons of Dredmor is a humorous spin on the genre, pokes fun at roguelike cliches. LISA: The Painful is a good turn based RPG with a dark setting. Mount And Blade Warband is good but that probably falls under "addictive" to most.

Morrowind
HL2 with SMOD
DMC4SE
Metal Gear Rising
FEAR
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

AoE II
Diablo II
Homeworld

Baldur's Gate 1 and 2
TIE Fighter is the best PC game ever made if you ask me
X-COM
Masters of Orion 2

Go play Kirby tilt and tumble

ill hug the shit out of you bro, get at me

Legend of Grimrock 2.

Mount and Blade: Warband
Modded New Vegas

STALKER series in its entirety, along with mods.

It's not for everyone, but I am a hopeless STALKER fanboy.

whats your wheelhouse?
ill shoot at some common vitals and avoid what anons have used before

scifi?
then i say ftl, hacknet, flotilla, gungeon, master of orion, supcom 1xp, galak-z, Xcom (any of them) transistor, superhot,

narrative?
life is strange, sunless sea, outlast, firewatch, avalon, oxenfree, penumbra, braid

fantasy?
witcher3 (you dont need the others, cant be said enough), dragons dogma, the souls games,majesty series, might and magic 5, final fantasy 6, divinity series, dredmor, evernum, pillars of eternity, dark spire, darkest dungeon, etrian series, sorta the disgaea series (makai kingdoms a great one if you can run a ps2 emu) ogrebattle series, tactics ogre series

just general shit, hope a cursory lookover can find you something you like
most of thats perma-sale or free, so good luck bud

LEGO Racer, the first one. 2nd is shit
Battlerfront II

U need to use that gray matter, it really gonna decompose if u keep this behavior

i dont really recommend gungeon, transistor, and especially not life is strange or firewatch.

OP, stalker series is good, i also recommend FTL like this guy said, dark messiah might and magic, one way heroics(+?), serious sam HD 1 and 2, terraria can be fun even solo (but im a sucker for that game for some reason), dont starve. would recommend more but thats just from the top of my head.

i couldnt find a spot for dont starve
but user is right, if you wanna have more fun, dont wiki anything for maybe ten runs
my list was a lot of rogues, this is one i still go back to.
theres so much to it, and its really fun

Morrowind
Iji
Hero Core (It also has an unlockable Hero Forever mode, arcade style randomly generated levels until you reach a killscreen)
Hyper Light Drifter
Nuclear Throne, but don't do some retarded shit like paying for it
Crypt of the NecroDancer
LISA the Painful if you want some chuckles with a side of depression
All of the fucking Touhou games

Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup if you want a really casual roguelike

dont hurt him lad, stone soup's a step away from paid though
that shit is hard, but the demons so fun when you get him, hes the epitome of ONE MORE RUN I GOT HORNS INVISIBILITY AND
ACIDBREATH LAST TIME
that game kicks ass, and theres really good tiles packaged in now, looks dredmor good and that shits free, and so much bigger its scary

LOL BUTTHURT

I want to see where it originally came from