President Trump's so-called "vacations"

I know he's on duty, but the spending on Mar-a-Lago is a bit high (according to what I personally think is fake news, but I wanted to pass it over to you guys). Estimates are around the $3 million. All the articles say "it could cost", which why I'm skeptical about it, but if any close to true, it's kinda bad. Obama spent ~$100 Million on vacations, but that was over the span of 8 years. (((They))) are saying Trump spent ~$9 Million on Mar-a-Lago so far. Ric Bradshaw, Palm Beach County Sheriff, said "he’s confident the money will be reimbursed by the federal government.". Does that mean it's not on tax payer money, as MSM claim? What's the real costs of Mar-A-Lago stay? Non-Burger here.
archive.fo/RDSxj
archive.fo/Oujrb

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2017/2/14/14617312/trump-transparency-oil
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/14/donald-trump-anti-corruption-rules-dodd-frank-oil-companies
usatoday.com/story/money/2017/02/14/trump-scraps-dodd-frank-rule-resource-extraction-disclosure/97912600/
wsj.com/articles/trump-signs-measure-curbing-dodd-frank-rules-on-mining-oil-and-gas-companies-1487105413
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/14/trump-nixes-rule-oil-gas-industry/
sputniknews.com/us/201702141050683853-trump-bill-reducing-oil-regulations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((KIKE WILL BE OVENED FOR THIS POST)))

You kike tried this thread already and you got told to fuck off then. You're going to get told to fuck off now as you deserve. Also, thanks for ignoring that Trump is not taking a salary and ignore the fact that he has been working long before he was inaugurated.

I'm genuinely asking. What's the truth about the spending? does "reimbursed by the federal government" mean it's not paid by tax payer money?

The only money the fed has is tax payer money.

Though why is he taking vacations? He's not even a month in

I ignored shit because it's not within context. I'm asking about the specific Mar-a-Lago bullshit. Is it paid with tax payer money or is "reimbursed by the federal government" mean it's not paid with tax payer money?

I'm genuinely asking you fuck off where you came from.
Nobody cares about that except jews like you. Fuck Off

This is a kike double standard. Obama spent $100 million of tax payer dollars but untold amounts more in SS costs. It takes hundreds of agents to clear and observe areas that are not prepared. Mar-a-Lago has a skiff which means that it is security cleared. That lowers costs dramatically. Also mind that he has been doing official business there so it's not like it's a "trip". He gets to woo foreign dignitaries in a beautiful resort, not the WH. So, in essence, fuck off yid.

Ohhhh here we go. Lookin at the articles it seems the costs are security costs.
Mostly anyways.

Which makes sense considerin the yanks obsession with security theatre and how expensive it can be

It's not a vacation. He wont and hasn't taken vacations. He was on duty and he welcomed Prime Minister Shinzo Abe there.

thats the face of a guy making japan great
you know what i mean

This. Did you forget that Trump is an incredibly rich man, OP? What does it matter if he spends his own money?

Also, Trump isn't taking any presidential salary. So that's even more evidence that he's spending from his own pockets, not the ours.

Fuck. At least I got quads.

What do we know about Shinzo ? Do (((they))) fear his samurai spirit ?

Generally opposed to immigration, wants to boost birth rate.
Not done brilliantly economically with his abenomics.

bad enough that we'll see him commit hari krishna live on TV?

I could not give a flying fuck about muh economy or mu taxes. America is facing a demographic crisis and if things don't change now, kikes will turn us into a minority in our own country. Donald Trump can wipe his ass with million dollar bills if it means he'll deport our millions of spics, ban muslim immigration and do something about the jewish problem. Who gives a fuck about the tax rate when America might not even be a white country 20 years from now?

Saged and reported because you're a jew.

CONCERN TROLL

I know what O'nigger did, I wanted to fact-check libs. I saw a lot of shit about it on MSM.

I overheard some faggot liberal say it's the most expensive "vacation" (as they call it) in the shortest period of time a president ever had. I suppose that's why there's some fuss about it.
(check'd)
He's not taking salary does not mean he's paying everything out of his pocket. It's paid by tax payer money, but it's mostly security (this and read the articles).

Not that bad.

If you want a second term, you better start giving a shit, you stupid sack of shit. Yellen is literally going to try and fuck him over. Stay vigilant.

It's not a concern troll.
It's honest fucking concern.
FFS Holla Forums

Which means Trump's criticism of obama invalid and unreasonable - because he had the same costs.

Go be a concernfag somewhere else

Here, I'll sage it for you.

white house is full of moles
wiser to avoid using it
but you're just a kike so sage and report

No one cares as long as he deports beaners and builds that fucking wall

Then he better crack down on that corruption.

Also - check out this bullshit:

vox.com/2017/2/14/14617312/trump-transparency-oil
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/14/donald-trump-anti-corruption-rules-dodd-frank-oil-companies
I think it's time to stop relying on the government.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

And frankly all I think Trump is is a pawn to buy time and distract the masses while they assert control of the masses and prevent uprising.
Enough is fucking enough.

Snipers need to take them all down. This reliance on the system is getting us fucking nowhere.

Go back to illegally wire taping people, FBI, why are you wasting your time on this place

No wonder. To answer your original question, he's doing it because the WH is most likely compromised.

Trump simply wouldn't do this. His salary is $1.

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/02/14/trump-scraps-dodd-frank-rule-resource-extraction-disclosure/97912600/
wsj.com/articles/trump-signs-measure-curbing-dodd-frank-rules-on-mining-oil-and-gas-companies-1487105413
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/14/trump-nixes-rule-oil-gas-industry/
sputniknews.com/us/201702141050683853-trump-bill-reducing-oil-regulations/

Just fucking google it.
I'm fucking angry now, I knew this person was untrustworthy from the moment he won the republican primaries.
It seemed too fucking forced.

Is it?
Because he should speak up or twitter about it then.
That sounds like cuck behavior. Not even PR or anything.

Where's the fucking energy gone? Why is he becoming gutless?
Man the fuck up Trump. Just man the fuck up at least.

Fuck off Reince I know that's you

Suck a dick CREW shill faggot. No one is falling for this. You're barely trying.

The fuck is reince?

He did. He called Mar-A-Lago his Winter White House. He owns it.

Reince Priebus

What does he do?

Fuck off circle, he delivered on every promise.
+++++++ Jesus is god ++++++++

Honestly, it's all bullshit. Obama blew hundreds of millions because he was putting the travel expenses for hundreds of people on the taxpayer's bill, because he had to bring his whole family and a contingent of aids, and then several personal security agents for each of them, plus rooming, personal expenses, and vehicle expenses.. because they couldn't just rent some cars, no! They had to import several custom made vehicles for the nigger and his entourage.

This idea that Ivanka staying in New York is somehow a multi-million dollar arrangement is just laughable.

Then where's the cost coming from? Security?
Where does that cost get charged to? The government?

Then the government still is paying for his holidays.
I'm just angry he attacked Obama for this when it is necessary.
I bet we took it bait and hook too.

What does that have to do with any of my post?
It's like you're a fucking bot or a shill or something.

He hasn't delivered on every promise, it's all still occurring. The problem is what he didn't promise to the public. This oil company bullshit is annoying me. There needs to be better explanations than just "it was necessary".

I'm calling you out KIKEL.
FUCK OFF BACK TO THE OVEN.

I think he's waiting for an opening. After Flynn resigned, intentions were clearer and he knew how hard those fuckers are willing to hit under the belt for anything to bite on. They tried to take a media backlash approach, but it backfired and now it's clear FBI eavesdropped on him illegally and found nothing and the leak was published from the DOJ. He may be ignorant on who to point the revolver at or he could be waiting for the right moment to attack.

Chief of Staff for President Donald

Great post.

He DID promise deregulating the economy though, you autist. You better have a reason why you disapprove of it, instead of "muh oil".

Why are you making assumptions based on media estimates?

Is this true?
If so I'm going to chuckle.

Since when is spending 2 days on my own property called a vacation? I call it a weekend.

It is. He bought it in 85. It used to be Winter WH, then Trump bought it, and now it's a Winter White House again. Lovely, innit?

What a fucking shitlord.
Using his own property.
Maybe the commies are upset because the wealth needs to be redistributed.

Stop resorting to logical fallacies and mudslinging, my point is fucking valid.

I think he is feeling the pressure when really he needs to pay back loyalty by doing the hard yards.
Why didn't the FBI release it? Was the content that pointlessly trivial?
Why didn't they make press statements stating this? Why didn't they pressure the DOJ to release the reports and the content?
Why did they just fire flynn? That's not good enough. That's admitting defeat.

Because that's all I have right now? Got the official documents?

Because it seems perfectly valid to suggest that Trump should not have criticised obama on this issue - he should have maybe said "this is too much" or questioned the security pricing or something. Otherwise it just sounds like "hey he spent government $$$ on a holiday" to the average person.

Did he merely go golfing?
Ok I'll admit there's a little bit of false equivalency going on, but what I'm worried about is the mainstream and normie reaction.
All they read is "Trump is a hypocrite". He needs to be extra careful.

Also I posted a reason for transparency here

Why are you posting the same stuff in different threads?

That's not a good enough excuse

And why shouldn't he have criticized him? You're not making a good case for why just saying that he shouldn't have or that he should have said the security price was too high which again you haven't proven yet.
Also if what he's done in Mar-A-Lago is considered a vacation on par with Obama's numerous week long golf trips that's hilarious

So the media can have their spin on it
Fair points. I'm not sure to why they're still holding up on it.
He resigned and I think it was an authentic resignation. If I'm mistaken, Trump could have known about the wire tapping and wanted to use it as evidence for the swamp. Trump's whole mantra is to not bitch out or cuck to anyone. I believe if he ever did, it would be as clear as the sun. Something is at play here, maybe we should see what this week still has to offer.

what difference does it make? 3 million isn't even a drop of piss in the giant 20 trillion dollar toilet of debt. who gives a fuck. let trump spend away. not like we have a choice in his spending anyways.

I thought they were related and important.
At least I was honest that brought them up in different threads.

Well what else do you suggest I use user?

I'll agree it's still got nothing on Obama.
But it still will look bad.

It's doing my head in.
WHY???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I don't think so, it seems forced and pressured by the MSM and this DOJ "leak".
True, this might be a bumpy week.