David Jaffe is also a SJW now

What's going on with these industry vets?
People that would've told you to fuck off and eat a dick 10-20 years ago if you told them their games and opinions hurt your feelings?

Is no one safe?
This is the creator of Twisted Metal and God of War and now he's bitching about little "microtransgression" bullshit like this?

Is no one safe?
Is it something in the water?
I'm just honestly surprised by this nu-male behaviour from someone like him, who's next?

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1gqGvDyEPzzxB
efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
m.efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
walkerboystudio.com/wbstudio/learn-unity/
japancrush.com/2012/stories/women-still-want-control-of-family-finances-reveals-survey.html
archive.is/ysFcj
youtube.com/watch?v=GcUFMTvTqEg&feature=youtu.be&a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ever since I learned what a microagression was, I try to commit as many of them as I can.

It's virtue signalling done under peer pressure, user.

Why do these fags always say that?

Those girls look pretty happy.
Its almost as if they're enjoying themselves and don't give a shit about SJW bullshit.
I guess they've truly internalized the misogyny.

They've lost their Toucan. Deforestation, you know.

What the fuck is happening?! How is it that everyone in the games industry is drinking the koolaid? Is there any dignity left in man? Selling your ideals in exchange for sjw validation points?.

OP is a retard and didn't look at jaffe's banter with fags trying to call his game sexist.

I dont get how this is sexist at all, did he ever say what he got triggered by?

This just looks like some friends having fun at prom

JUST MAKE YOUR OWN GAME, user!!!

JUST FUCKING FIX THE PROBLEM YOURSELF!

DON'T BE A FEMINIST, DO LIKE THE ASIAN WOMEN WHO DID THEIR OWN MANGAS!!!

We're all tryin' nigsby, shit just goes slow as fuck.

I thought it was like a mock "blowjob lineup" from the thumbnail but instead it's just the boys standing on a step above the girls.

just like make a game

Sure, give me an entire team and the budget to it and i will make it.

I don't even understand what's supposed to be sexist about it.

SJWism is the final form of all liberals.

It's really confusing, considering he went into a rant when Klepek interviewed him and called him a misogynist or something. It really is a brainwashing cult.

I can't code, only draw.

And none y'all niggas is posting any interesting prototypes in the AGDG general, so I can't draw for you.

It features heterosexual couples, therefore it is sexist

Men cant be above womyn, silly goobergobbler. Womyn need all the power. :^)

But the men arent being serious?

He's pretending to be retarded right?

DON'T STOP!

I know it's hard to do it on your own, but fuck, give it a shot at least.

There's no excuses, you can learn everything on the web now. It's all a matter of getting down to business.

NO EXCUSES!!!
Get Unreal if you can't code and use the blueprint system bullshit if you have to or ask in the forums but do something!

Leftist mind rot at its finest
What a tool

People from Holla Forums have made games before.
Like the Risk of Rain guy, he was from Holla Forums.
But this weird thing happens when you actually manage to make a game, you realize you put love and effort into your game and you want as many people as possible to enjoy your game and start thinking that maybe it would be nice to have people give you this strange thing called money in exchange for your game, so you start interacting with people outside the neckbeard permapirate always bitching circlejerk and start making some dosh outside this shithole.

It's easy to talk the talk when you don't have any skills in life and at best you're just an idea guy, when you actually make a game your perspective on life changes, a lot.

What the hell is a micro aggression?

life is a parody at this point

Figuring out logic and gameplay design isn't my cup of tea. I wouldn't make a fun game.

I just want to make them look cool.

I know, I've talked to several of them, including RoR-guy.
It's just that I'm no good at making the actual game part work, and all teams I've been part of fell apart.

I always wanted to make a game inspired by my favorite films Mad Max II and Escape from New York, i might make it once i get a better PC. First i need to learn how to draw and code though…

I'd love to see them try to pander and gain sjw points after Trump's elected. It's the best shot we've got for them to accept the message that what they're doing isn't working or else they'll end up like Gawker, sooner or later. Companies like Twitter, Yahoo, Intel, and Target are already feeling that heat.

It's a buzzword feminists created to be able to pin MUH SOGGY KNEES on to anything.

Even spreading your legs can be seen as one.

I mean…I shouldn't be surprised, Jaffe has always seemed like he was a confused, angry man that wanted to fit in and be accepted by the other liberal devs but who saw him as a manchild for having an opinion and emotion outside of apathy and compliance. So they finally told him anger was bad, and gave him some of their words so that he could properly articulate and fit in with the clique.

Jesus fuck
It's a prom photo not some Baroque period art with deep metaphors.

>>>/gamergatehq/

It's like, when you do something that puts someone out, but on purpose.

Like if you have that fat friend as a kid, but everyone else is athletic. So you make the tree house really hard to get into. Everyone can do it, but you know that fat kid won't be able to. Then if he calls you on it, it's impossible to detect because you can go "I just made it this way because it was easiest, I didn't realize you'd be incapable of getting in." You did realize, and you did it on purpose.

Ever since I learned the concept, I try to commit as many as possible. Because it's the ultimate setup, it's impossible to prove you are doing something on purpose and makes them look crazy if they say anything. Like I like to use words around black people that have "iger" or "igger" in them a lot, and really emphasize it. Or I'll just say the word black a lot with a negative connotation. "I was cooking up a steak with some marinated greens, I soak them in vin-NIGGER and pepper beforehand." Or I'll go "Yah, my new car I went with white, my black truck would get too fuckin hot in the summer. Going black is the worst."

Shit like that. ironically, talks about spreading legs. I do that a lot too. I'll sit and spread my legs wide and point out how huge my junk is and that's why I need to shove my knees into other womans space.

They can't prove shit because you look like a crazy person for pointing out micro aggressions. Even though they are exactly right.

>>>/cuckchan/

Thank you based Mark, savior of Holla Forums, for allowing this thread

Also, didn't the GOW games had plenty of tits and girls moaning while sex was implied?.

Fuck this gay Earth and fuck David Jaffe.

You idiot autists, it's kinda obvious he's changing his ways for the better.

I always make sure my swedish step daughters are around people of colour so they can learn about multiculturalism and the changing society at a faster pace. We have to make sure we're all friends. We need to eradicate sexism, racism and homophobia. Remember we're all in this world together.

Fuck off fag, we're discussing a dev who had some clout in the industry and used to not give a fuck now being a faggot.

This is videogames.

>>>/tumblr/

why, it's almost like all the hyper-violent and overly manly stuff he made wasn't sincere at all and he just a weepy faggot the whole time.

>>>/gamergatehq/

There was also that writing on the wall over that "BrosB4Hoes" trophy controversy.

That has long stopped being an excuse user.

Nowadays there is absolutely nothing stopping any individual here from making a worthwhile game on their own.

The slightest muscle twitch as you walk down the street with a non-gender specific womyn present is enough to get you branded by the SJW as a microaggressor.

Why yes Mr. Steinberg, i do agree.

Meant for:

Holy shit he spent like an hour on periscope trying to defend his point

periscope.tv/w/1gqGvDyEPzzxB

You got red orbs for properly fucking the the women in the harem in GOW and for fucking the goddess of love in GOW3.

(damn trackpad)

Nah, Jaffe always came off as an angry shit that didn't know how to adequately emote so he just made a ton of big badass dudes to vicariously live through them. Jaffe has once said that Kratos is a result of attempting to create a sieve for his more "aggressive" tendencies he discovered while seeing a therapist.

Nigga needs to get off the internet and get a new hobby.

I think it's more likely that he got so much backlash from kool aid faggots around him that they brainwashed him into being one of them.

John Romero and John Carmack didn't have a huge team. Or a huge budget.

He's sitting alone in his shitty house talking to his phone for.. Deer God.. 55 minutes. You weren't kidding.

This is some cringe thread level pitiful behavior.

Someone get this amateur critical theorist cocksucker to go deconstruct his clique's games. Get the parasites to start eating themselves.

I remember that Rev3Games video where Adam "Twitchy" Sessler sperged out about the achievement and marked the game down for that alone saying it left a bad taste in his mouth.

IIRC Jaffe was only involved with the first game.

When will things start getting better, anons? Every day my faith in mankind diminishes even further, and it was never that strong to begin with.

fuck humanity.

He's an old faggot starting to worry about his legacy and retirement, as old faggots do. Probably planning on doing a couple of kickstarters on the way to selling out. The SJW clique looks at weaklings like him and sees opportunity, so expect his projects to succeed if he keeps spewing their shit in his blustering incompetent way.

I love this concept and want to know more about it. Show me your best moves.

he was rolled out to the media for all of them, with or without involvement in development so he was still with the company.

Do you think betas and cucks will ever realise that women absolutely fucking despise white knights and male feminists?

they need a little Holla Forums in their lives

This was already posted in the LOL thread.

I have to assume this is just one gigantic piss-take. I have to.

Okay he's being a retard but the first one is edited

Has anyone posted him any "meanwhile in God of War"-tweets yet? I do recall the 2nd stage beginning with you leaving a whore in your bed. Thats just outrageously sexist!

The one positive thing is that while he had some cocksuckers whiteknighting for him the majority of the replies shat on him pretty bad to the point he had to go make this 55 min video of him relying and ranting about MUHSOGGYKNEES.

It's not uncommon for Jaffe to go full out. Some people would just say "haha, it was just a joke" after the first few posts. Jaffe will burn it to the ground laughing.

Men find girls who smile attractive, women find men who look serious attractive, look at Hollywood red carpets. Listen to "Girls just want to have fun".

Relative to what he is complaining about is he truly this blind and stupid?

When will this meme die out?

Well that's better, a little. Also proves that Twitter is shit for blogging if you have to chop up your messages like that. It's already too easy to take things out of context.

You know how they say pretending to be a retard for laughs will eventually attract real retards?

I also believe pretending to be retarded for laughs will eventually turn yourself into a genuine retard as well, if not exactly the kind you're imitating. There comes a point where acting stupidly is acting stupidly and your self-awareness doesn't matter anymore.

Are you saying he's serious or no?

He's serious.

Link him a video of Anita explaining why its sexist for extra keks.

Also, he was the creative director of God of War 2. So all the bare-breasted women in the game WERE HIS DESIGN.

This is a nice memory these kids will look back upon, like what is wrong with people lately, how can you fucking look at 5 obviously happy people who went out of their way to create a nice prom picture and all you see is sexism, then go as far as compare to lynching.

Guy must be massively insecure over his own daughter, its the only way I can rationalize this retarded behavior.

Jaffe wants a piece of good old PC pie.
It's a form of redemption. After the testosterone fest that is God of War, he wants to go for a new, more trendy market before he gets left behind.
I mean, who would in their right mind pick a random prom picture, and claim how sexist it is on twitter if they don't want brownie points?

More outrageously sexist stuff he's responsible for. We could easily feed him to the SJW wolves if we'd want to, if he really wants to score points from them.

its effectively something you have to deliberately take out of context to be offended by, fringe-liberals somehow got it in their head that pointing them was a good thing as preventing microaggressions might prevent unfortunate misunderstandings.

Instead it makes them look like petty assholes.

I really don't know. I mean, this is a guy who did this:

This is either genuine offense, or David Gaffe is reaching levels of pretending-to-be-retarded that mankind was not meant to broach.

Retarded argument

something something 2016 movie

I can't believe the man who made God Of War is now a cuck. Game companies need to get out of California and fast

He's trolling everyone so hard.

There's no way he's trolling. IF he is he's doing a damn good job of it

(checked)
In a sentence, the SJW's version of a warning shot.

Whiteknighting is too thoroughly ingrained in them. They've been led to believe that "respecting" women is how you get pussy, most of them won't risk discovering that sane women don't go for being put on a pedestal and worshiped. Some of them who do realize this may even double down in the belief that being straight with women is wrong and the nu-male way is right

Thats a lot of effort put into trolling.

comic geek my fucking ass
the fuckers either putting out one hell of a b8 or watches a couple of blockbuster flicks and thinks he's in with the crowd
knowing SJWs I'd go with the latter

That makes no sense retard.

:^)

Oh like the pussywillow scene from serial mom.
I totally gotta start doing stuff like this.
Do you usually act oblivious when they get triggered or go full shit eating grin?

They should read HP Lovecraft's works since they seem to love them so much

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because all these people were those creeps in highschool that never had a girlfriend or even talked to someone else of the opposite sex. They then grow up with this idea in their heads that women are these untouchable golden fruits that must be treated with the highest respect. So when they see other men treat them like normal human beings and actually interacting with them they become jealous. "HOW DARE THAT SEXIST PIG TALK TO THAT BEAUTIFUL GODDESS, SHE'S TOO GOOD FOR HIM. HE DOESN'T TREAT HER THE SAME WAY I DO!"

Eventually they wind up in some way successful or in a position of power, mostly the tech field because they are autistic spergs, where they can stand on their soap box and preach to the masses their, "Gospel of Wymyn".

And then you have people like Anita coming in and seeing the dollar signs, they'll be happy to throw their money at her because they think they are, "doing the right thing."

Is no one safe?

Please don't fucking tell me this is the guy who directed the epic mickey games

To be fair who the hell else is that guy gonna be? The other four are Batman, Flash, Green Lantern, and Superman. Who does that leave? Green Arrow? Red Tornado? Booster Gold?

Japan actually knows how to please women, contrary to certain others.

He also worked on Deus Ex

The wall.

Wonder woman?

What a shame.

And

it's getting really hard to have hope anymore
every day it keeps getting worse Holla Forums

Women want Chad Thundercock. Betas will never be Chad Thundercock, therefore a different mating strategy is required.

Too bad for them it never works.

Come on, don't you fucktards see that it's 2015 for f sake!

We're long past the days of sexism, it's good that jaffe has caught up.

Pic related, here is one example of sexism. I can't believe those scoundrels!

and worked on some of the best Ultima games

and this history/herstory sexism argument needs to fucking die; the word's origin is fucking greek:
histor - one who knows or sees

it really shouldn't come as a surprise that Warren is a mealy-mouthed faggot with an ego more inflated than his wife's strapon if you played Martian Dreams.

in fairness he was a villain for much of savage empire

Scarlet Blade with Tera fighting mechanics and PSO 2 character creation would have been the best MMO ever

Jesus fucking Christ

Reminds me of this
efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html

Wtf is wrong with people?

At least he's another in the long line of has-beens that will never make anything of worth ever again.

They're not complaining about the word, they're complaining that "history primarily focuses on men and not women, and warren is blaming the entire study and act of compiling of fucking history for not knowing who Margaret Fuller is.
Most people probably don't know who Admiral Togo or Admiral Makaroff is outside of maybe Japan and Russia, and they're both men.

No father figure and being taught that female approval equals female attraction.

At the very least hes not pushing for banning the books. Yeah, old books tend to be old-fashioned in some ways of thinking. But that shouldnt make it harder to read them, the blatant racism or sexism should just make you laugh at most while you're concentrating on the rest of the content.

You would be laughed at if you would say "I find it very hard to read Plato or Socrates because they think slavery is a good idea!". Whatever happened to people keeping the historical context of something in their minds when reading it?

theres some guy who made a movie called 2016
the budget was most likely 5 cents.

I don't want to click on that. Please tell me what happens, I feel like I can deduce the whole thing from the title.

(checked)
Don't Jap women basically want men who earn enough money so they can quit work and live a pampered easy life?

They set us up the bomb

You need to watch it.
It's the cringiest thing I've ever seen, it was extremely hard to watch but hilarious to see how much of a fag he was.

the Wonder Twins.

when you stare into an abyss, the abyss stares right back at you.

Every time I see sets of doubles I'm reminded of the fact that people like me will never be given the chance to have dubs, and here you are with double dubs and you act ignorant about why I might be upset. Stop marginalizing me.

That was actually pretty good user.

I think you're just stating the obvious here, OP.

the women that history does focus on tend to be either vapid airheads with a severe disconnection from the common populace or violent scheming sociopaths (for instance, Marie Antoinette and Elizabeth I, respectively)

I'll agree that the scientific accomplishments of Marie Curie and Ada Lovelace and the baroque-modernist era artwork of maybe a dozen female artists are perhaps underpublicized but overall that majority of noteworthy things that have occurred over the last several thousand years have all been done by men. Is this because women haven't had the rights to do them? Perhaps. But to suddenly say that women have accomplished as much as men would be the equivalent of white-washing

He's basically the definition of irony at this point

Why would that be a special moment? I don't understand

Does he at least get to fuck a nigress or an Asian lady. Because white ladies have a real hated and fear of Asian women stealing their men, well or Russian/Eastern European women.

I started making one game, teaching myself programming as I go. The game was ultimately too ambitious for my utter lack of any skill or experience, so I shelved it.
I started making another game with a simpler scope, but after a while I thought that it would probably be pretty boring and shit unless I got a lot more ambitious, which I still don't think I can do yet because I'm still just teaching myself shit as I go, basically just typing "how do i program x to do y" in google as my tutor. I shelved that game, too.

Going to start another game soon, maybe, but I'm conflicted. I'm 99% sure that I can pull it off, but it's also because the only thing I can reasonably expect to create right now is shallow indieshit pixelshit platformer #390502465. I think I might just not bother.

If only I had shitloads of money and I could just be a professional idea guy like all those "Game Designer" fags in the industry. Then I could make a game or two that doesn't suck.
They'd probably still suck.

I recommend to anybody who doesn't suck to work hard at it, though. Maybe you'll have a better go of it than me.

Every cuck fondly remembers the first time he prepped the bull.

I don't even know where to start, man.

It's a joke, the dude is being mocked, the guy in the video is a beta cuck.

The only think he gets to fuck is his manhood and self respect.

m.efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html

But he didn't like it so why did he think he was into cuckoldry.

make a patreon.

No Jap society views the man as the man should be the bread winner, and if the woman works it means the family is poor or the man isn't working a good job capable of supporting his family

problem is right now Japan's economy is fucked so few people actually want to start shit

Because his wife told him he was into it, that's how betas work user.

every artist's first work is a piece of crap
make some bad/lame games before you make good ones
you're doing exercises, not presenting your masters thesis

if you're not averse to using unity, here's a tutorial set that will take you from a simple shooting gallery to mario 64 in 4 easy games and one easy toolset
walkerboystudio.com/wbstudio/learn-unity/

What made you think cucks are sane?

smh

Well aren't you progressive.

He's joking

Hell, back when Jack Thompson was still relevant he was one of the devs who bitched about how such a innovative series like GTA was so immoral and violent.

Didn't this retard get shat on by Ben Kuchera for his game being sexist for that bros before hoes achievement or it's portrayal of women or something like that, what an absolute piece of shit, it takes a real ideologue to see something as harmless and as carefree as a comedic prom photo and cry sexism.

I'm glad I never liked this retard or any of his shit gimmicky lackluster titles.

I certainly hope so.

Warren Spector is the type of guy who also leaches of the success of others and takes credit for their work. Kind of like Mr Shitface and Glinner. They always have been hacks which is why their solo projects or the ones where they have more control always fail.

That guy lost a shit ton of money from that spergout which made him sperg out even more. It was pretty damn funny.

I never got why people did not figure that out sooner considering he wants games or books banned that offends him no matter what the content is.

It is pretty much the same virtue signaling bullshit that Cliffy B did with the bathroom thing where a ton of people said it is fucking stupid to act like you putting that in the game changes anthing for the better or makes it good. He even got asshurt at a few trannies that said it is retarded to include gender neutral bathrooms because trannies will just use the bathroom they want to use.

Eat shit, Jaffe

Sad to see things have spiraled out of control so bad that you can't tell when someone is joking or not regarding this hogwash.

This is the motherfucker that made the God Of War Sex Mini Games, he can't possibly be this deluded.
I think he's trolling, he has to be.

CAVE STORY
SUPER HEXAGON
FUCKING TETRIS

ALL ONE-MAN PROJECTS

To be fair public (as in, chan) awareness of the leftist menace wasn't so widespread back then as it is now.

We didn't watch developers like hawks for signs of rot, nor did we fear translations of Nip games for the butchery we know will take place.

It was a more innocent age.

That warms my heart.

Fuck that autistic furry.

Anyone that willingly lets their wife get fucked by someone else and not get any action is retarded.

He is not joking. He talked on some steaming website for an hour to defend his viewpoint and then said he needs to stop this to prevent his daughters from getting into an abusive relationship.

If he isn't trolling then he's trying to stick his dick in a rainbow.

David Jaffe has always been a shitlord. He manufactured this entire 'event' from literally nothing.

see

Thats a lot of effort put into simple trolling. Pretending to be retarded for an hour straight would get you to world record books.

I tried using unity a couple of times. Learning C# was pretty easy, at least up to my current meh level of proficiency, but I really hated the whole GUI component of it. I didn't like how I had to use the mouse ever, clicking and dragging shit to "connect" files together like a puzzle so they'd work properly. I always wanted to just express that connection in code somehow, but all the ways I could find never actually worked properly unless I used the Inspector.
I have a hate boner for intrusive GUI crap.

I'm currently fiddling with GameMaker, and I've discovered that you can almost entirely bypass their whole "click and go" EZ programming GUI nonsense and just program everything out in pure GML, which I think I'm learning even faster than C#.

I'll take your advice and just hammer out some crap and see what I can make before trying to make some kind of good game. I think I'll also fire up unity at least to do that tutorial you linked me. Thanks, user.

Stick with Unity, don't waste your time learning GML.

He blamed TB too or something as well and tried to get banks to stop refunds by accusing those getting refunds of being bigots. The people getting refunds just said there has been no progress since it started and want to get out. Same thing happened with ,mighty number nine and their no refund thing.

Raising her into a man-hating, perpetually unhappy, maniacally depressive feminist is gonna help her how?

Or raising her to be afraid of the world instead of preparing for it in general.

How did I miss this meltdown?

To be fair, he was autistic enough for what he was making to look really impressive. On the other hand his massive autism guaranteed the game was never going to get anywhere, and the fact he's a furry doesn't help.

You shouldn't be so entitled, user.

Unity is too obtuse for me. If there's a code-only mode where I can just turn off the inspector entirely and make my games solely by hammering my keyboard, then I'd consider it.
I don't mind when there are tools like that to help out - I do mind when more complex and more practical functionality is neutered or removed and replaced with obtuse GUI nonsense for "ease of use".

I'm just a bit salty because while I was working on both of my initial projects, for several months on each one, I had no problems with the programming aspects. Instead I found myself spending entire days up to an entire week just battling with Unity so I could get around some baffling nonsensical little detail of their click-and-drag system.

you want the GetComponent command. But i understand disliking the drag & drop, even if I personally like the flexibility it offers

It's okay, he hasn't been involved in a single good game so no loss here.

fortunately.

Well at least Will Wright and Sid Meier have avoided this cancer.

Are there any other good prolific devs left?
I need some indication that there's still something to fight for in the gaming industry.

Apart from has-beens? No.

Holla Forums here holy shit when will it ever end I came here in hopes of escaping sjw drama and i end up in sjw drama
Wakemeup,jpg

GetComponent doesn't always do the trick, and even if it does, calling it frequently has a lot of overhead. I really wanted to bypass most of Unity's guts and just set up direct references and dependencies myself. Most of my scripts and code specifically excluded monobehaviour because it causes more trouble than it's worth. I only included it on certain central files that actually needed to touch the engine directly.

a microaggression is 1000 nanoaggressions, or an equivalent action or combination of actions. It's on the order of a femtohitler if I remember correctly.

This could've been good. Instead it came out unfinished and buggy and the online didn't even work. At least he was humble about it…but that was then and this is now.

So you're the guy people are talking about, have you heard anything about your friend 4chan?

You're the fag everyone says has shit taste lmao

So it's that pride thing they have. I can kinda see why the otakus opt out of it

I chuckled.

That's Chinese women, user.

fair enough. You definitely seem to enjoy control on the coding end of things. Have you considered pairing up with an artist and seeing where things go?

That t-shirt is going to the trash and quick when she starts dumping unwanted children to their grandparents to take care of, while she's drinking her life away.

Not to mention the fact its a boy he is talking about

dick or GTFO

Women wanting an easy life served by men is probably one of those things that crosses cultural boundaries. I just remember a previous thread discussing Jap women specifically wanting that

Money of course
All this feminism, SJW, post modernism? shit is being pushed on by people with power

Those who don't comply to the new rules will lose all their connections, position, may be trashed by the media

We are just watching them bow to the rulers

"Girls just want to have fun."
Remember that.

B-but I'm still learning how to draw

in fairness, the song said they want to have fun "when the working day is done"

It's less that I enjoy control and more that I really just want everything exposed to me. If something goes wrong, I like when I can actually figure it out rather than searching though "why unity don't work" forums for hours.
Monobehaviour just hides so much under the hood that I find it frustrating. If I could see it or manipulate it more freely, and enable/disable features to my specifications, then I'd probably not completely hate it.

I'm absolutely going to have to hook up with an artist at some point - and a sound guy too if that artist doesn't also do the music kind of art. I just want to get a working prototype of something that I could reasonably call "fun" first. Otherwise I'd just be wasting that artist's time when he could be drawing much more worthwhile shit for projects that are going somewhere.

When I've got something, I'll probably dig around /agdg/ for drawfags and see what's up.

It's how you worded "quit work"
Most women in China work, and they're not in simple cashier jobs like many western women would be in, they work in factory and manufacturing jobs.

That is the work done between 7 am and 10 am.

So am I.

what a fucking queer. a few years ago he was trying to be edgy and epic by cursing and being politically incorrect live at e3. this year hes a cucked faggot choking on trans-dimensional feminist cock.

who?

Made me chuckle

Betas are all like that. It's what makes them so repugnant on a basic level. They'll do and say anything they believe will get them some female attention.

As you could have guessed from the image you posted, nobody wants to be Aquaman.

This is just embarrassing, though the way they have turned the industry into a big cult is pretty unsettling.

It's like people hate seamen.

Does anyone have that webm of the creator of The Binding of Isaac and his wife talking about how the industry is now full of SJWs and other shit?

It's definitely something true of Japanese women. A large portion of them expect to be housewives after marrying, expect that their husband hand over the entirety of his paycheck to them, and expect their husband to earn a lot of money.

japancrush.com/2012/stories/women-still-want-control-of-family-finances-reveals-survey.html

Hilarious part is noticing how joining the cult always precedes their decline. Just see what happened to Double Fine when they started sucking SJW dick.

Try 5 out of 1 :)

That sounds like all women user.

He's talking from personal experience.

their heads are so far up their own asses I don't think they care. It's why Marvel is still running Squirrel Girl and Whor when both barely sell.

So am I, she's still in the basement

Why would you go through all the trouble of raping different women all the time? It would be easier to just keep one in your basement.

It's hard to rape a frozen woman user.

Excuse me but I keep good stuff in my freezer, LIKE FOOD, I have standards.

He's a rapist, not a chinese restaurant owner.

💦 💦💦💦
💦 💦
💦💦😂💦💦
💦 💦
💦💦💦 💦

I'm trying shit is just not easy.

Why isn't she a cock crazed slut already? You're obviously doing it wrong.

I guess they suffocate by being forced to wear a fursuit all the time.

They have wealthy backers, they can afford to take a hit to their profit margins so long as they push the narrative.

They have to run out of money eventually right? I mean you can only throw money into a fire for so long.

I would rather keep them as a hole to fuck than get sick from eating people thank you.

They somehow managed to make CWC worse.

It's sorcery.

By then they'll have brainwashed large percentages of the population into being like them or Ahmed and Jamal will have taken care of all of us.

Hopefully someday these people have to face what they've done and who they have sold out to.

What normal people call an annoyance.

The massive backlash from all of this shit says otherwise, besides they are losing money because people hate this shit so how are they going to brainwash people when nobody buys their shit anymore?

Friendly reminder Holla Forums tried to warn Holla Forums for years that this is the future of western gaming industry. It will be no different from the American comic book industry. You Holla Forumsirgins are not laughing at Holla Forumsol anymore!
Frank Miller and Alan Moore Save US!

Sayeth the man who created God of War.

Fuck you lolifags.

Don't give up!

At least if Trump wins he'll repeal that shit.

Narcimancy - The dark art of transforming a narcissistic idiot with little or no self awareness into a brainwashed zombie spewing buzzwords it does not understand.

When

You can't trust anybody in a position of power, ever. Doesn't matter if they're rich or poor, what their ideals are, where they come from or what their promises are.
Everybody in power has one overriding priority: maintain power. The easiest way to maintain power is to keep everybody who could challenge you as uneducated as possible - hence common core.
Why would Trump repeal something that's good for him in the long run? He doesn't care if the country burns, he probably owns his own small sovereign island nation.

Not even yourself?

Good thing responsible parents teach their children to not be retarded. At worst shitty kids will still be shitty kids.

I thought all the Holla Forumsmrades had formed a suicide pact already, did you not go through with it yet?

You can trust yourself, but nobody else can trust you. That's a good point of clarification, thank you.

Especially yourself.

Excuse me, do you know what current year is? Most parents nowadays expect school and guvmint to do all the kid raising for them.

He needs Congress to go along with it.

He needs them to go along with basically everything.

Therein lies the problem. He could end up having at least one and a half parties that oppose him in everything.

Common core makes liberal Democrat voters. Repealing it would help him during re-election.

now there's something I can help with
if a command isn't working as intended or you're not certain a condition is being met, insert a print or debug.log command before the command itself and check the console during playtesting to make sure the print is happening. If it is, then the command itself is wrong. If not, the condition is at fault

And the media, don't forget the media!

I live in Canada.
What happened to us?

What the fuck did I just read?! Was he fucking serious?! The guy was a piece of shit.

How do you read that and assume libcuck? Seriously.

Repealing it would help the republican nominee 3 terms later when those kids he saved from idiocy grow up with actual schooling. It wouldn't help him.
Right now, 90% of America is stupid enough that if he said "I veto freedom and am permanent king of the world" they'd all believe him and not have a problem with it.

There's your problem.

Move up north to Yukon or some shit..

Absolutely nothing.

They just can't stop saying that.

So have most parents in the last 100 years, that's why most people you see are stupid and never have anything of value to say. But does that ever stop them from talking your ear off? I fucking wish.

Common Core is repealed, a 14 year old goes through high school, turns 18, votes for Trump in a re-election because he wasn't an indoctrinated fool.

Stronger effect on even later elections sure, but there wouldn't be a zero effect for Trump.

No, not even close, not up to this point. There have always been shit parents but at least it was understood that your kid is your problem.
Now your kid is everyone's problem bur yours.

Dude weed LAMO.

Yeah because the baby boomers never expected everyone else to solve all their problems, oh wait.

More like LAME-O.

I guess, according to that chart it might still be early enough to avert catastrophe if it was repealed immediately. You're probably right.

#FreeChumlee
He dindu nuffin!

(checked)
I feel sorry for you, I feel a little bit happier that I'm in a hick state.

#Wheresmychumchumat?

being unable to separate fiction from reality makes you an SJW.

Not to mention real children are fucking disgusting I don't want to shake hands with one let alone fuck one.

Stop sucking Trudeau off and maybe it will get better.

Because I don't like to fantasize about Luna Loud's hairy armpits means I can't separate fiction from reality? I know that shit isn't real, and it doesn't harm real children, but it's still a pretty unhealthy fetish to have.

Just a little censorship, goy. Just a little.

You know.

Off the tip.

Where's the daughter.

It's the one on the left, on the right it's her school crush.

Melon.

That's it, you need to leave.

feminist-orbit please go

You can say this about any fetish.

what if I have a fetish for eating veggies?

Holla Forums was the fucking Achilles heel of cuckchan that let those fucks get in and plant their seeds in the first damn place
it wasn't really all their fault though, Holla Forums was just an extremely calm and welcoming board and was taken advantage of by those fucks
but that being said, don't go acting like they were calling this shit, they were fucking ground zero

Loli is one thing, actual pizza is something else entirely.

It's not healthy to eat while you fuck user you could choke to death.

/hebe/fag please go.

Go back where you came from you fucking autistic faggot.

What do you need to do in the editor that you can't do with code?

I ask because I'm doing a bunch of procedural stuff so the editor is mostly useless to me as well (but I haven't found it to be an issue.)

My friend, save that reference. Hell, instantiate the component yourself and get a reference that way.

So do it…? I've got a project where I'm only using Unity for the visualization, I copy files in from a Console app. Works great.

Someone got lost on the way to neogaf.

You lit on fire

What does making loli legal accomplish? It's degenerate borderline CP.
It's the intent that counts here. It's obviously better if someone tries to murder someone else and fails because an innocent life won't be ended, but they still have horrible intentions, not to mention loli leads to the normalization CP and that also leads to desensitization and eventually your average loli pedo degenerate will have tasted blood and wants the real thing.

EXPLAIN

not turning your country into fucking England

Well for one it keeps the assholes in power from banning any drawing they don't like, banning loli is the first step towards banning political cartoons, then they ban people from saying bad things about the government and then congratulations you now live in a communist shithole go get in line for your bread rations comrade.

I'd be banned on Neogaf for being pro-Trump.

Citation needed, faggot.

It's like some of you don't even pay attention at all

It's like the fucking pod people. One by one they just wake up and start acting like this. It's like Tommyknockers or something.

FICTION=/= REALITY

post more of this semen demon

Who is xir quoting?

how does banning lolis lead to political cartoons being removed? Loli being banned comes from indecency, I fail to see how political cartoon can be considered indecent, so thus your argument is just a slippery slope falacy. Not to mention loli has been banned tons of fucking places, and they still have freedom of speech, even gooks themselves is getting around to banning loli too.

Okay, I'll bite, soldiers used to have to take care of chickens for a week, feed them, name them, make sure they stay well, all that stuff so that way they would grow an emotional attachment to them. After a week they were ordered to kill the chickens. This was done to prepare the soldiers for the emotions they would feel on the battlefield so that way it would not hit them as hard and they could keep functioning.

You didn't read my post did you?

lmao

No one was so edgy that they started trying to ban/censor stuff. Bring back the 90s.

LOLI IS FOR CUTE AND HEADPATS, SEXUAL IS NOT OK MANE

Look at that image again m8. She also got the delicate shoulders + slender neck, those are some extra points. Also that collar: UNF

I hope you don't die in the great leap forward user because you are showing a great lack of foresight.

No samefag here, but political cartoons usually tend to, y'know, make a point

Loli tends just to be fap material.

They're not exactly closely related, aside from both being drawn.

You say that like it's going to help when a tyrant wants to get rid of something and decides that it's close enough.

There is a large difference between political cartoons, even crass ones that convey a message, versus pornography depicting children in a sexual manner. You should know that pornography has nothing to do with freedom of speech because it does not convey a message.

You like boys, fgit.

I'm pointing out that the comparison between political cartoons and loli lewds is kind of like comparing apples to oranges, they simply share a large, generalized category, and not much else.

user once your government gets ban happy there is no stopping them see Australia and the UK.

So, what you're saying is that loli shouldn't be banned because there is no slippery slope applied, yet when it comes to governments banning things, there is.

wat

People who want to fuck kids don't like loli user, you are having a serious problem separating reality from fantasy.

Governments are retarded, yes.

Uh, example? Citation? Please?

All the pedo SJWs that try their hardest to censor games with loli in them but then turn around and say that pedophiles shouldn't be punished. See Alison Rapp.

W O W
O
W

You're not making any points, you're just saying that once we ban loli our government is just going to ban other things that have nothing to do with loli, you're just saying slippery slope falacies without thinking through the actual steps of how those two things are connected.

What do SJWs have to do with any of this? I believe pedophiles should be castrated. Because SJWs are against something does that automatically make it good?

Alison Rapp was a PR employee, she didn't have input on localization and was simply there to act as a medium of communication between the community and the company of Nintendo, she didn't really have much of a say in the localization process for any games that Nintendo had censored.

She may have been involved in marketing, but not in the localization process.

not entirely sure.
Source: archive.is/ysFcj

Should I watch Sword Art Online? I need some Megumin in my life

Did you crawl from retard central? Fuck off goon.

Were you trying to prove me wrong here? Do you even know what 3DPD stands for?

You realize goons actively defend their pedos, right?

So I just googled that shit and it turns out she's from some other anime. Could've sworn she was from SA:O. Please forgive my baka gaijiness.

too late

And they also like promoting contrarianism around here, whatever it takes, they'll do it.

Mane, it sounds like you is just callin them a goon because they disagree with you.

don't go full Holla Forums on me brother.

How am I a goon? Am I trying to splinter Holla Forums?

What I am saying as that what you just said was retarded. Why on earth would pedos not fap to loli when it's cartoon depicions of children?

I just watched the whole thing on Periscope. It looks like Jaffe will be on a stream with the HoneyBadgers as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=GcUFMTvTqEg&feature=youtu.be&a

Because they aren't attracted to cartoons they are attracted to children, your whole point of loli being a gateway drug to CP is stupid anyway since being a pedophile isn't an acquired taste it is a mental illness fapping to loli doesn't make you want to fuck children.

Pedos a shit because they want to screw kids

Loli a shit because it provides closet pedos material and is made by japs

Yes and what are lolis made to resemble? Children. It's not rocket science, if we followed your logic gay men would not fap to bara because they're attracted to real men, not cartoons.

only shit-tier tumblr gays fap to bara

Doesn't really change his point mane

And homosexual Japs.

Who the hell faps to bara

i didnt realize it before but man does darkness have some floppy fucking tits.

3/10 would not sadistically humiliate

cuck goon be gone

You don't understand. It's not a "slippery slope", ie. an unwarranted expansion of categories.

It's a waterslide. If you accept an axiom, then you accept everything that may be derived from that axiom. That's how logic works.

The axiom "it's appropriate for the government to regulate expression in the interests of public health" is terrible to accept, because it doesn't stop anywhere. It is, if you take it to its conclusion, a world in which your thoughts aren't your own and the police are the third party in every conversation.

If you want more than that, you can read some Mill or whatever. Also, porn absolutely is political, because politics effect porn.

There he goes again.

ANYONE WHO DISAGREES SHALL BE LABELED A GOON, AS DECREED BY user c67311

From personal and chan experience, SJWs are a lot more likely to be alcoholics than stoners, or even straight-edge toddlers. Most stoners I know (including self) are libertarian or just vaguely leftist.

That chart is old as shit. A lot of states have since put in measures specifically to counteract Common Core. Pic related is from Feb 2015:

Bob Ross would be happy.

I was actually referencing how Canada elected an actual retard because he said he would make weed legal hence "Dude weed LAMO."

GUTPUNCH OF MISOGINY

Yes, good goy. Ban everything you don't believe in, that's right.

I bet he has no sons. It's a repeating pattern. Men, even if they used to be pretty alpha, turn into cucks if they have only daughters.

Joe Rogan is a prime example of this.

And obviously these fags would have thought of Wonder Woman, she is much bigger than Flash and Green Lantern, and goes in a set with Superman and Batman. Most likely none of the girls wanted to cosplay at their own prom.

Plus, girls don't read comics, especially not capeshit. Almost nobody reads comics period. These were probably all Big Bang Theory references.

No, it's because they haven't had the motivation. When you don't need to get a job, either for money or some sort of honor or other social expectation, then you won't do cool shit while doing that job. Being a national leader is a job. Being a war hero is a job. Being a scientist is a job. Being an artist is, for the ones who actually become famous, usually a job. This is why these people now try to promote "social history" and focus on the "everyman," by which they mean "everywoman." They still ignore the average male, but try to actually pretend like the average female was important and a very hard worker for knowing how to sit at home and wait for the husband to come back from the mines while making sure her kids don't kill themselves

Anyone who isn't a fucking degenerate kiddy diddler is actually a cuckold Goon

Brilliant logic.