Other urls found in this thread:

atap.google.com/jacquard/
xakatastima.gr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoodie#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop_culture
archive.is/Oyrhv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off FBI

$5 k mart shirts/pants because im fucking poor.

damn feds be jackin our style

casual:
Thor Steinar
Fred Perry
North Face
AmStaff
Stone Island

Everyone should own a flecktarn.

I do actually. /K/ek

Also, for sneakers
Good shoes tbh. Got some black ones on right now.

I found an American Motor Company shirt (can't recall the brand right now) with a two headed eagle and an iron cross on it. It's pretty badass, if this thread is still up I'll post the brand when I get home from work.

new balance is the biz. I got them on right now

If you need some fashion without breaking your wallet, you can get a whole outfit from a thrift store for under ten bucks.

Champion is a good brand too.

for casual and also tactical (really!)
check out
I am riot division
riotdivision.tech/

Can one look anymore like a wigger druggie?

Dressing like lowlife is no way to give people a positive impression of you.

I really liked this kid's aesthetics.
10/10 imo.
wew
Fash lad

If you're not /fit/ you won't look good and people won't respect you no matter what you wear.

I've never understood Ralph Lauren's deal with oversized shirts but you've got to respect the people who can wear them well.

Wouldn't that be illegal? I dunno if the government uses facial recognition, but if it does, it would spell trouble for the wearer.

Yes. That's why there is casual and formal wear

You can fuckup recognition with dazzle camo. Don't know about legality

All you need is black trousers and a pair of black all leather boots. Rest is optional/up to you.

neck yourself /fa/industry shill.
Also saged for slide.

Interesting first pic. Didn't know about this.

Also, all sneakers used outside of running/sports are nigger tier consumerist trash. If you wear casual sneakers you're a feckin wasteman.

Trashed.

fashion is Holla Forums tier nowadays. I can wear 100% skinhead stuff and still look casual and random.

STFU retarded fedorafags.

Reverse those two images lad.

What's your opinion on Trump's dressing style?

Reported for being in high school

I like it.

This and my Cleveland Indians baseball cap triggers cucks like nothing else. I wear my autism proudly.

Really faggots? Go and be hipsters somewhere else. How is this shit not degenerate?
There is absolutely nothing 'fashy' in fashion, 'fash lad'. You just sound like your average trendy leftist scum.

Just wear something sturdy and durable. If your shoes fall apart or give you too many blisters when you go hiking, throw them in the trash and get something else.
It is irrelevant how your shirts and pants look like or what color/style/whatever bullshit they are, as long as they keep you warm and do not restrict your movement, and again do not fall apart easily. Suits and even jeans are retarded because you cant really move around in those, might as well tie yourself up with a fucking rope.
Wool, if processed right, can be a great example of a quality, sturdy, warm material and you can look into sweaters made from it.
If you live in a region with a colder climate, just look into what Russians and other such nations wear, they have very practical clothing because they need to.

It's called lifting, not doing drugs, being confident and punching faggots in the face if they dont like your clothes.

Kaki slacks with a solid color sweater and a collared shirt underneath is a good look. You just gotta know what slacks to buy. Get the ones that are made of jean material, don't get the silky ones or the dickies. You're gonna look like an ultra-faggot.

hide your face like some kind of antifa you fking goyim…

Google is investing heavily on all new fabrics… never buy new clothes made after like 2010… you have been warned

/thread

That pic basically how I dress most of the time. You don't gotta wear suits all the time.

norwegian knit patterns are god tier

good bait

if you have a job that requires a lot of walking then sneakers are ok. I have a pair of sauconys that are a p comfy even working a double shift

(checked)
good post, function over form. also what is with this "fash" shit all over the place? it's literally the gayest possible way to refer to anything, what's wrong with natsoc?

Have you even looked at a picture of Nazi Germany you tool? They were the most dapper motherfuckers to hit the 20th century. We're taking back style for the white man.

Storm camo reversible jacket
(70€)

Nice b8 m8

But how much is it in people money?

You must be american or dumb. or both

I'd say light grey t-shirt of vest, sky blue polo shirt with faint lighter blue vertical lines, navy wind breaker, tan cargo pants, tan walking boots. accessories: hand gun and open carry hip holster, watch, and leather belt. If you're traveling consider taking a silver briefcase.

73.8745 U.S. dollars

and you'll buy those stylish clothes in some non-jewish commece establishment brother?

Shirt? 30$
Pants? 40$
Jacket? 140$
Big guy 4u? Priceless.

the best way to avoid face recog is to not be in the database…

then the best way to get spotted by fucking everybody is to hide your face
LIKE SOME KIND OF ANTIFA FUCKS

Google is laughing at your post right now.

so basically, google will recognize me from the materials my jacket is made of?
Lmao.
proof.

Listen to this unrefined faggot.

also im not joking…
Google is behind most new fabric startups…

look up
Google’s Project Jacquard or something

We need more fashion threads. /fa/ is full of fags.

Your choice of varsity jacket/denim/leather jacket, fitting dress shirt or simple t-shirt that matches jacket, slacks (flat front), dress socks, dress shoes/boots

Don't do it. You look nothing like the guy in the pic, you're gonna look like a fedora edgelord. Varsity jacket is a safe bet though. If you're a scrawny faggot it will hide your noodle arms.

Oh also, if y'all actually do want to into fashion, watch Twin Peaks. It's the p aesthetic. sage bc not politics

I don't know, found a picture of a slim shouldered model in a rather plain leather jacket
This is generally what I mean
Bomber jackets are nice too but are hella expensive

Don't be a larper or Antifa wannabe

Casual:
Non-graphic tees of high quality
Fitted jeans
Belt so pants don't sag
Sneakers good grip and laces in case of habbening

At least 3 suits for business, events, church.
Fitted, European cut, matte skinny tie, tie clip

Oh and a watch so you know the time without pulling your phone out like a faggot

antifa doesn't wear tactical / ultras gear.
you will never see an antifa in anything that was posted here.
riot division is an ultras wear brand,
made by an ultra

Also I feel like some of the anons here might be susceptible to the whole wearing woodland camo thing: just fucking dont. Might be my autism, but I just cant stand faggots in wood colors while everything around them is concrete gray. It serves no purpose. It doesnt look good. It's just all round retarded. You are not blending in, you are doing the exact opposite.
If anything, urban clothing should look as much as possible as whatever the person next to you looks like because if functionality/practicality is what you are trying to do with your tacticool bullshit, if you looked like a normal person, you blend in the city environment perfectly. Even in case of some.. war or whatever these types larp, in civilian clothing, you can just throw/conceal your weapon away and viola, you look exactly like everyone else. You blend in perfectly. Nobody is going to suspect you did anything.

riot division pls stop shilling your stuff

what about like a casual camo hoodie or something?

reversible jackets are ideal for this situation.
you can have both city casual and rural camo in one jacket

(pic is one jacket/parka)

I collect camo, I don't wear camo pants to blend in, I wear it because I like it.

not him / but I excuse if I "shilled" too much
just checked it out today, I like that it is multipurpose. If you want to know more visit the site or here is the interview (that's how I found out about him anyways)
riotdivision.tech/style-advice-all-men-should-hear_eng/

it is actually techwear
hypebeast.com/2016/7/5-russian-techwear-streetwear-brands

As a recovering camo-fag I have to agree that camo looks like cancer almost all the time

There are a couple ways to get away with it
They are
Generally too showy for my taste
My preference and general tip for looking good
Wear clothes within a certain color pallet and you'll look really coordinated and /fa/ as fuck

I try to find cotton clothing because I swear to God everything nowadays is just reconstituted plastic, it's depressing and doesn't even feel good. I really think about starting a clothing company aimed squarely at fashy living / working class lifestyle.

I don't wear flat brims because they look gay
But you can't deny that they are in fashion

Space Marine Power Armour, Crysis-like nanosuits, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Exoskeletons, etc.
Clothes are gay because they are civilian and serve no functional purpose (i.e. turning (((people))) into soaps, lampshades, soap lampshades, etc).

We got a bunch of richard spencers here. Wear boots, workwear, shave your head not just the sides and stop being gay. Fashion is a jewish invention. Blend in.

Snap backs are nog tier though

I know it's satirical but there is nothing wrong with the outfit in the bottom right corner.

Undertoned, no graphics apart from a tiny logo.
Also this>>9268906
Pic vaguely related

wear a good pair of commando resoled, polished & dubbined boots, 'action jeans', a cleanish shave and a loose-enough to fight in collarless leather bomber or similar. wear only a light t, or an ironed and stiff collared shirt if your high status demands such.

somewhere between marlon brando and the gopnik is acceptable

the sad thing is that taking shrooms for real actually confronts you what a bullshit people you are. If we would get lefties to take shrooms there would be no radical lefties.

bullshit person* sry

Why would any user wear degenerate clothing like that? What's the one brand that is socially acceptable to wear under all circumstances and low-key states the fucking obvious?

Only one brand and look, user. The company pretends to be cucked but still produces Uncle Adolf's-style trench coat and blatantly gets away with it in the Jew and faggot controlled fashion world?

Come on, fam…

that is streetwear bro.
Love the Hugo Boss though

I'll admit tho, I have a full set of cheeky breeky clothes. Heavy winter army jacket, infinite large pockets, gas mask compatible hood, knife and radio holders, blood group and allergies markings, spots for flag/emblem patches, hazmat coating, full camo, etc. Tracksuit sweatpants winter edition, army striped tshirts (two layers of these in the winter = no winter), combat boots.
Never had to wear it in public so I didnt, it's just gathering dust and if all goes well it will continue to just gather dust.
hey, I am a full blooded slav and such is my birthright

Come on now.

Reminder that none of these work if you're not fit

not directly related, but I feel like techwear should be part of this thread
https:// www.grailed.com/drycleanonly/an-introduction-to-techwear

Here's a pretty easy way to improve your aesthetics

Sign up for a service like four five club, trunk club, or what I personally use, stitch fix

What they do: they send you clothes every month based on your style, and fit

My roommate uses four five club. They send $120 "value" of clothes for $60/month. They make their own clothes so it's all their brand. It's actually not bad quality from what I've seen so I'd recommend this to someone who just wants to put their wardrobe on auto pilot.

What I am currently using is called stitch fix. Stitch fix is a little more hands on. They also don't make their own clothes so you get different brands. You also set your budget for what you'd pay for certain items and you can change the frequency in which you receive your packages called "fixes". They send you 5 items per "fix" and you decide what you want to keep and send back - they provide the pre paid return bag but there is a 3 day window (which you can extend by emailing them),

If you keep nothing it's a $20 styling fee

If you keep at least 1 item the $20 is applied towards your purchase (so $20 off)

And I think it's 20-25% off if you keep everything.

Both are good for supplementing your wardrobe. One is just more hands on and requires more feedback. I also recommend using Pinterest to get inspiration for outfits or even hairstyles. Seriously it helps and costs nothing to have one and you don't even talk to people, just look at pictures and pin them to your board.

either you're trolling or that's simply epic.
t.
fellow slav

that thing is a leftist

http:// svastone.com/
/thread

TRSodomite language.

yes, had to hide it.
apparently some leftypol faggot got butthurt and posted it

HORY SHET you're right!

atap.google.com/jacquard/

But they can't roll this shit out without labeling it. Not even jewgle can get away with that.

Golden Dawn Clothing Store
They sell other stuff like flags too.
xakatastima.gr

checked.
thanks. I like it at first glance, is there an english page perhaps?

Are you a nigger going to his white bitches parents house? Nigger just get a plain solid color sweater.

The clever thing about wearing their shit as a burger is normal folk will think it's just some obscure clothing brand.

svastone.com/en

check this out my melanin unenriched associates:
europeanbrotherhood.com
it's casual wear

thanks

I suppose the biggest piece of advice I can give is that you should never wear something that will give an opponent to grab hold of if you're going out somewhere where you might get yourself in trouble.

Don't wear hoodies, necklaces, or anything that might be of value to you (a watch, family heirloom, your MAGA hat). Anything where the lefty or nig can grab you physically and psychologically, is a liability.

Obviously I'm not saying to go around beating niggers and leftists but I'm not saying you shouldn't either.

this sweater- so much want.
would probably get you killed if alone at some leftist gathering though

Wew lad

I tend to wear button downs, dark jeans, and pea coats. Leather ankle boots are pretty good as well, got a really decent pair thats held up for about two years through Amazon from CHYNA.

Where can I find such a bag?
Is it comfortable to wear? I dont like backpacks and have a huge back, would it look gay?

he did say

check out riot division webpage, or
look up techwear + bag
techwear + backpack

You're just jelly that your 200 pounds of burgerfat makes anything you put on look like shit, so you dress in tshirts so it doesn't look like you even tried.

Lose some weight, get a tailored suit and join the adult table.

class

This pretty much. A suit might not be required for sitting around the house, but at least spring for oxfords and chinos. Better to look like Al Bundy than a little kid.

I don't live in russia feelsbadman
I've never seen such a bag in real life, only in videogames or movies.

This is very similar to what I wear.

Bullshit plenty-and probably the majority-of people that take hallucinogens for recreational purposes are lefties and maintain their beliefs, especially through the "seek harmony with all/we are one universal organism" lens. There is no literal redpill, either physical or otherwise.

Haha faggot

The only brand that low-key states the obvious, still makes Uncle Adolf's-style trench coat, seems cucked but low-key rarely if ever uses niggers in their advertising and still pissed off (((Russell Brand))) enough for the faggot to attack Uncle Adolf's favorite clothing line because it was Uncle Adolf's favorite clothing line– also makes casual clothes.

I wore a BOSS printed t-shirt during class when my prof scheduled muh Lolocaust lecture. The cunt called me out on my shirt.

Prof: "Do you know Hugo Boss made clothes for the Nazis?"

Me: "That was 70 years ago, like, get over it. I like this shirt. Am I never going to buy a Volkswagen, BMW or Benz? Seriously."

Prof: "Get over it? That's callous."

Me: "Then plenty of Jewish people are callous for driving Beamers, Benzes and Audis and wearing Hugo Boss suits. Just lay back with the ultra white-guilt thing for a sec."

She and I had a combative relationship, but she was pretty cool. She was a lawyer and though, SJW, I could make "deals" with her. She was alright. A cucked feminist goy, though.

Formal/Business: Hugo Boss. All other brands are commie faggotry.
Field work: white t-shirt, blue jeans, brown work boots MAGA hat
Neet/weekend mode: Sweatpants and waifu tshirt

This.

All this New Balance and functional gear out of plastic just makes you look like a dumb football hooligan.
Anything that you grandfather didn't have in his young days is shit.

no, just no

This image is fucking trash for too many reasons. I will be posting a Fashion thread in the future to teach what attire is appropriate to wear for different occasions, and why most of the replies here are a sign that Holla Forums has shit taste.

It is perfectly acceptable to wear a suit as long as it is on the proper formal occasion. What you wear should be determined by it's functional/social utilitarian purpose.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoodie#History
around this time, and high fashion also contributed during this era"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop_culture
When you wear a hoodie, you're continuing a nigger culture trend. Just so you're aware.

Oy vey the Nazis drank water, better not do that! I think I need some Hugo Boss now haha.

Oy m80, have you taken the sleeping pill yet?

Ralph (((Lauren)))

But I can't really hate on their preppy stuff, I like it. And the old ads make for some awesome propaganda.

kek, well memed friend

Robes are too comfy.

Yes they are

Kek rings.

is this on amazon?

Quads confirm.
Feels good

Dressing well is a sign of self respect and also a sign of respect to the people around you. It is also a proven side effect that it boosts your self confidence.
The fact that you can get a lot further in life (business, politics, sociallly, etc.) just by looking your best shouldn't be controversial.

B-but user, smoking is degenerate.

Post it, famiglio

Barron knows his kicks

Shapeways. Artist makes 3d model, uploades to american company shapeways, shapeways uses 3d printer to make a wax version, and then they cast the rings to order in the selected material.

Pipe of tobaccy. Also, what kind of suit is that? Is It a specific kind or is it just a regular suit? i need one

i get off at 2

How to dress like a LARPer: The Thread
Just skip the bullshit and dress like CIA man

slide thread
If you aren't a fag, there is no reason you can't be wearing the clothes your dad, grandfather, and great-grandfather wore, assuming they weren't fad-chasers themselves.

Keep your hair if you still got it. Being able to blend in at will is important. Some places are pozzed, but there are always some regular working class guys.

like chubby baby-fat dickie boy?

Everything is LARPing to you.

There are tons of different herbs that are good to smoke! Try blue lotus, mexican terragon, irish club moss and some rock-bloom lichens or even well cured hibiscus flowers. Though, I agree with your doubledubs, good pipe tobacco is far superior to cigs, the method of use is what defines abuse manh times.

On topic of fash, pic related. This incredible madman used lore collected in the name of esoteric hitlerism to create a ufo cult and lead his sheeple to do real magical rituals, profit, and look fucking classic cool the whole time. I want a coat like that… I already have big eyebrows he looks related to me actually…

This is possibly some of the best advice I've seen in this thread.
Although not without it's own faults. Seriously, I'm going to drop a thread covering this subject in detail sometime soon. Practical function should be priority, but you must also factor in the social function as well. You wouldn't wear hiking boots when you go to the gym, and at the same time you wouldn't shouldn't anyway** wear tennis shoes when you go camping/hiking. Everything has a proper time and place.

Pretty sure it looks like a Smoking Jacket Robe, like what they used to wear back in the 40s

holy shit i've never fucked up the spoiler so badly

Hitler dubs confirm! The term larping is to only be used for the enemy.

On topic of hair though, long hair can save your ass if you need to blend in, and can easily be kept up in a hat. I've taught esoteric hitlerism to hippies because I can look like one after a few days of not trimming my short beard. fucking hate dredlocks though. If you're not a combless pirate and youre white, your hair should be free and untangled.

This. Just get in shape and wear sensible, practical clean clothes that fit well. Boots, jeans/carharts, t-shirts and hoodies for getting dirty; dress shoes, slacks, polos, button ups, suit jackets, etc for everything else. Going out of your way to sport specific brands and their logos is fucking retarded and degenerate. Just dress like a respectable, professional adult. This triggers leftists more than any of this trendy bullshit you half chan faggots are creaming your panties over. You should be too busy working on your health, studying, working, and family too have time to waste on degenerate fashion.

Everything in this thread, yes. If you need some faggot on a chinese cartoon masturbation board to tell you to stop wearing fedoras, then you probably shouldn't be wearing shit covered in celtic crosses or black suns either.

Dress like a fucking normal person, unable to be singled out from any normie. That's the best way you can help the "movement," by normalizing yourself. Wearing LARPgear and looking like a faggot for the fun of it is for women and nuMales women. If you want to signal how fashy you are to other people, then do it with your voice without looking like a sperg.

Pretty much this. Get fit, wear nice looking clothes, the brand doesn't matter. Dress respectably and appropriately.

Agreed on the nordic sweaters. Another good / similar pattern is "Fair Isle"

That looks fucking great.

You sound boring as hell dude
2/10 would not have beer with

Glad you appreciate it. Looks perfect for urban settings+multirole+high usability

You sound like a faggot. Reported for doubleposting.

You don't have to blend in, just don't box yourself into a category like hipsters, preppies, bikers, skinheads, etc unless for switching identities

stay salty, faggot

Fucking lmao. At least you saged.

Nordic sweater is tippy top tier

It's current year+2 shitlord

Clothes have been getting progressively shittier since the 50s. Bring back suits. Fuck casual wear. We cultured. i don't get it though, European garb had always had an essence of elegance to it, from the 1700s, 1400s, wherever up until the 50s I thinks. Why did the Jews do this

How I can tell you are a newfaggot:
1. You don't know betyarsereg
2. Pic + sage = bump

How I can tell you are from cuckchan
1. pic + sage =/= bump on Holla Forums
2. You can't format a post properly
3. LARPing

It could be good for infiltration ops / blending in but otherwise a leftypol-tier style. Antifa would all dress like this if they had the shekels. see >>>/cyber/

t. former cyberpunk wannabe

You mean since the "counter-culture" movement of the 60s? :^)
Fashion just like Architecture is an art, there is beauty in proper aesthetic, you cannot rely on function 100%, that's why you get the shit architecture and clothes that we have today. If OP hadn't made this thread today I would have made a thread discussing this, I don't wish to make it look like I'm spamming the board with another Fashion thread though.

not to mention knitting is pretty explicitly a white thing to do

because jews want to destroy anything beautiful. Fashion going downhill was also a part of the sexual revolution, going from the traditional use of presenting a nice sophisticated image to using fashion to invoke erotic feelings. It's basic dehumanization of the non-jews, pushing the idea that your appearance should be used to express yourself but only in ways that are harmful to society i.e. oversexualization, piercings aside from earrings, obnoxious tattoos, etc.

that said I'm sad that legwarmers haven't caught on

this too, beauty can come from elegance and simplicity but taking it to the fully utilitarian extreme is autistic and looks like shit.

Not from shitchan which you obviously know pretty well
cry me a river, fedoramaster

Why should I? I reported the thread and it was anchored. Looks like a win to me.

Western Pennsylvania best Pennsylvania

Good, you are an insuferrable fedoramaster. I will make the thread again.
You ruined it for your fellow anons, hope you realise that you piece of jewish shit

Stay salty, cuck. Make the thread again and you'll be banned.

I'm not angry you jewish piece of shit. I will make it again tomorrow

WEW

Are you glad you ruined a perfectly good thread?

Are you proud of yourself?

Do you realise you are cancer, user?

I'm having dinner, made a couple of good threads, going out for a beer with lads in a couple minutes.
What have you done? You are cancer. Let that sit in

No wonder.

How does it feel you are known to every poster ITT as cancer?

Pretty smug tbhfam

Yeah, no.

Wear classy bespoke suits in time of peace, and stick to cheap surplus in time of war. No need to spend money at anything other than your local tailor and surplus store.

Oh I got a thread anchored
Look at what I did today

Bože baci ciglu I molim te, budi precizan

You ruined a thread. I'm sure your fellow Holla Forums anons appreciate you.

This is example of cancer.
We do not want this.

Whatever runs up the post number fastest, sperg

What did you report it for?
We are having a conversation. Tell us, jewish piece of shit

I reported it for being a shitty slide thread full of LARPers

How does it feel that you are a cancerous individual that has no place on this board?

You really are exactly what I first guessed.
A divisive, obnoxious jewish shit that has no place on this board.

I'm out for a beer, enjoy in your achievement jewish piece of shit

Okay, I will, bye

I hope you die.

Nice VPN, sperganon

I hope your family dies.

W E W
How the fuck can you be so assblasted over a fucking fashion thread? Absolutely embarrassing.

I hope your offspring dies.

what's your opinion on libertarianism?

You see it is apparently not enough, people from all over trying to break us and fuck us over. No
We need divisive pieces of human shit like
to ruin threads and divide us from within.

I hope your children are stillborn and you watch to see it. Watch your offspring roll out of the womb dead.

Your bloodline ends with you. If you will have children they will be stillborn/defected.
Consider yourself cursed.

Here is the archive of the thread before
This piece of human excrement ruined it.
archive.is/Oyrhv

I just wanted to hear how you sperged out

You will have no offspring. Your bloodline is dead.

He's so caught up in impotent rage that he thinks that you're me.

wew

Die.

I hate rings and bracelets, but would wear this, where to get them?

Those trench coats are BOSS as fuck.

It's like Hugo Boss low-key still reps Uncle Adolf.

Nvm fam. Will remake the thread, it just bothers me that we have people trying to divide us from within when we should really be stronger than ever

Kill yourself quisling piece of shit

Kill yourself you fucking piece of traitor shit. You don't belong here.

What an absolute disgusting fucking traitor you are. You aren't one of ua that's for sure. Die of brain rot

We should be stronger than ever Holla Forums.
Remember that.

But insted we have cance r>>9271397
Among us

I will say this with utmost seriousness:
I hope you die. I hope your family dies. I hope your children are either stillborn or have major disease/get killed in their infancy.
Have a pleasant evening.

I've had a very pleasant afternoon thanks to your salt. Thank you.

This. Chemicals are a tool, not some magic spell.

Die.

You misunderstand. I am not angry.
I want you to die

You and your family need to die. Do you understand that?

You sound anally devastated my boy.

Just being honest. We should be stronger than ever but we have shits that are dividing us from within

Am I doing it right, Holla Forums????

Yes, you look exactly like bd77a7. The epitome of fashion.

I didn't fucking go out of my way and meme'd Trump into office to have some low level piece of shit divide us and ruin perfectly good threads.
Understood?

Die of pancreatic cancer.

Only faggots like you get GRIDs and pancreatic cancer

Die of bowel cancer

I hope the person you love most dies tonight.

B-but the person I love most is you, user

Oh. I just went to one of plebbit's male fashion boards and tried to find the faggiest looking fucker there.

Sorry, bd77a7.

Die.

Oh okay. I'm dying of laughter

Have you thought about your death at all? Let's address that for a little while…
How do you want to die? In your sleep? Murdered? Ran over? Car crash? Rotting away? Please respond

vpn hoppers tend to project that everyone else they don't like does the same

Stay the fuck out of this, boy.

show us your funz

How do you want to die?

Can you help me with my circuits homework?

c'mon, show us how you operate

You really never thought of this, have you?
I am serious. Have you imagened yourself dying?
Do you think it will be of old age?

Refreshing the archive so I can laugh about it later

You can refresh but can you answer the question?
How do you want to die?
Think about it

gunfire, disease during happening, crash, or heartattack in my 60s probably, not what I want but that's how shit rolls.

now tell us how you really feel

I want to die while fucking your waifu, faggot

No I meant honestly have you thought about your death. How you expire?

I just told you

this is Holla Forums, we have read the Hagakure
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
and quit worrying about fashion

You are angry and defensive. But that's not really an answer.
Do you think you will die of a.)natural causes b.) murder c.) disease ?

My last act in this world will be cucking you

I told you to stay the fuck out of this, boy

You aren't really answering me. You aren't being honest to yourself.
How do you think you are going to die? If the thought hasn't yet, it has now crossed your mind.

Excellent psyop, user

Let's picture this then.
You are walking to work / school
A vehicle loses control and runs you over.
That should get us started.
Imagine this in your head. Block out all surrounding influences.
Now we are in the mindzone that you accept you are going to die and can imagine how it will transpire.

Do you think you will see your white grandchildren?

good posts. should have an infographic so we don't need the thread again.

smart casual and workwear with a sense of americana, maybe some britbongery, imo is the direction to go.

Are you confident in the continuance of your bloodline?

Where would i acquire a jacket like pic 5

Do you work in an office? Still go to school? Perhaps manual labor.
Let's visualize this scenario then.
1. You get maimed by heavy equipment
2. A burglar kills you and your whole family

We seem to have lost
a965e1

No, I'm just doing something productive instead of wasting time replying to your triple and quadruple posts. By all means, continue.

You really should pay attention!
We are discussing your death, afterall

You aren't doing anything productive. You are waiting for your death. Tick tock..

Inceneration or open casket? What is your preference?

Do you think you will have many friends at your funeral?

A really painless way to go is shoot up opiates… Just a little bit too much..

Let me know how you want to die.

okay

WEW

same

You are the worst kind of scum that exists, do you understand that?
You are a snake in our midst. You are worse than any leftist could be.
You deserve to be drawn and quartered because of your inside division.
Is this perfectly clear?

What you are is a fucking rat. You sow division amongst your own people. You will hang first

You fucked with the wrong user, God bless anonymity and imageboards because if you did this irl, you will get processed through a meat grinder.
You are simply a hang-on, a traitor. You need to die.
Avoid any irl Holla Forums activity because we smell rats

wew

Done

eat shit and die

Checked!
Hitler approves. Well done user.

no white woman will ever find you attractive how does it feel?

Pretty much me everyday. Im an amalgam of vintage workwear, Mod and Casual.

Yes I own an ArcTeryx Sidewinder, Stone Island, Ma Strum Great brand influenced by Massimo Osti. Tech wear with Red Wings and Selvedge is hip. Hail Victory!

Only on Holla Forums does a thread on fashion end in death threats

(checked)
Well done lad

If you need tees for layering, goldmyne brand is good. Solid colors, no gay shit. Again they are for layering, this isn't heavyweight cotton. Great if you live in warmer climates where it's too fucking hot to layer with a standard tee.
They sold jeans and shit that were made in China I think, but the tees are made in the usa. they used to have their own site but I guess it flopped but you can fid their stuff at karmaloop and prob other online stores. I thought karmaloop was expensive but the tees are still $9 there.
Shit maybe they went out of business? I need to snatch a few more if that's the case.

;_;

Never underestimate an autistic slav