Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/4chan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it?

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T USE PHP FOR IMAGE PROCESSING

SHOVE THE CAPTCHA UP YOUR ASS HOTWHEELS

great thread OP

inb4 "goon d&c tactics"

Fuck man, I laughed abnormally hard at this stupid crap.

Dubs says it is

reddit.com/r/4chan

summer came early this year

OH PETE OF DEATH

WHY I EYES YA

it's been fucking up for the past 6 hours or so, it was getting nothing but 502 errors for 15 minutes.

Oh man, if I made a game that 708,827 people would buy and sold it at $5, I'd have 3,544,135 buckerinos.

Codemonkey's in school to brush up on a programming language or something like that, and Jim's about as useful as his pigs for fixing the site's problems beyond turning servers off and on. Somebody who may or may not actually be Josh "Pig Feed" Moon has been lurking around the Holla Forums threads and there's an inordinate amount of Next shilling legitimate shilling not Holla Forums kiddy crossposter "STOP THE THREADS ABOUT NINTENDO NX FUCKING JAP SHILLS HOW MUCH DO YOU GET PAID" there with all sorts of fancy-ass claims like "he'll totally get it finished within the year so it can be used for an asian imageboard!", in between other people demanding migrations for their own hot new meme imageboards like that Holla Forums.pl stupidity and calls for software irreparably broken in its own right as a replacement like Lynxchan.

Still more usable at the moment than it was pre-Alacrity.

dude thats kiradorf

the 502 errors are getting annoying, but at least I have yet to deal with the dreaded 'flood detected' error as much when it was commonplace four months back.

The 502 downtime is starting to get frustratingly commonplace but my sentiments are much the same, posting's still working at a respectable pace and I've had all of one "flood detected" post-went-through-but-didn't-but-did error since Alacrity went into effect.

I don't even. This melts my brain.

This is called further education. All Jim knows about is the organization side of things not the technical. What is happening now is Hotwheels and Lance debugging the new stuff we are using for bupkis now. Check 'em!

Most accurate post ITT.

Bullshit and bullshit from the Larachan delusion brigade. Nool's shitchan is hosted in the Netherlands, still using the same software but with Varnish support aded one month after he sperged out while he rather concentrates on monetizing Kiwifarms, because he is back in Florida with his mom and a NEET now.

Which is Czaks' instance. Same software, same maintenance same problems.

Which is even more hilarious because the most widely used Frontend for Lynchan isn't finished yet.

It's what's called a joke, aspie. "Visual Basic school."

Also, you have no idea what you're talking about. Stop pretending on Holla Forums that you do, or direct them to the Holla Forums thread.

You wouldn't want that though, because it would mean getting into an argument you have no hope of winning because you're retarded.

Also
That's the top level domain, it is no indication where something is hosted.
No, it uses redis as a memory store sort of like how alacrity is used.
Anyways 8ch.pl is shit up by retarded Holla Forumsacks who are squatting on a bunch of boards.

Take it to the Holla Forums thread, this isn't vidya.