muh beastly dick lmao

Not to mention underwater breathing.

fairies and little elfs

good best taste

best beast race ever

Rankin-Bass style Orcs/Goblins.

Gobbet a qt

BLACK PEOPLE

>Sheldon begins pulling his clothing off. His areolae and genitals are absent, nothing but smooth scars. He throws his clothing onto the set, into scenes from previous episodes, all out of order. He grips the skin of his belly and pulls. It stretches like cheese and finally tears loose. He is unwinding his skin like saran wrap and flinging it into the audience. "BLACK PEOPLE!!" he shrieks. He is tearing his teeth out and flinging them into the back row. His face is gone, blind hamburger with a dark hole into it. He stands on the coffee table, the bodies of Johnny, Jim, and Kaley pale and naked below him.

The audience is wrapping themselves in the flayed man's skin, clawing together, laughing, screaming. "FOR I AM THE LAMB," Sheldon Cooper wails in falsetto, "HEARKEN UNTO ME AND YE SHALL ALL BE SAVED". The studio goes dark.

The answer is Mithra.

Never saw CTR with a cover like that.

Mithra a cute. But I prefer full on kemono.

Are orc women just black women and why would I choose an orc over an amazoness. Is it the green skin?

Argonians are one of the more interesting races in ES because of how abstract they are. Lizard-puppets controlled by space trees? Fuck yeah, why not?

They're pretty badass too. I love the story about them fucking Dagons shit up by simply reverse invading them through their own portals and raping them so hard the dremora THEMSELVES closed the gates.

Tauren because of all the potential cow puns

There aren't enough games with monkey girls; the only one I know is Starbound and, well, you know.

Donkey Kong Country?

I was thinking more like pics related.

This is the only correct answer

Beast Race =/= Beastiality

The best.

Goblins.

That Mithra needs more INT

you should write lovecraft type shit, you'd be a hit.

isnt there a game where you play as a fairy? and go into adventures and shit?

That's clearly some kind of bird-man, just look at that helmet.

There are only a few games where you can play as a fairy as far as I know. Elona+ is a roguelike that I can't really get into, Wizardy is a very dated dungeon crawler, Fairy Bloom Freesia is a beat-em-up, Touhou has a fighting game and a couple of shmups. Elona+ is probably the closest you can get to an adventure.
Fairies should be more prominent in vidya.

Elona

Don't you already play as a fairy?

sorry

I don't know man, as long as I can fuck it, it's alright.

You might be onto something there.

no user you are the fag

japanese

good taste

Sexy hellspawn

niggers

While that's an interesting idea, the important question to ask would be: What would you do?

Demons are good for the fucking.

Dialog choices where you have to successfully give your charge tutorials about their shit and the surrounding area

Nah. Clearly sss-superior.

Fairies.

The answer will always be lizards, OP

LOL

If I had to name one from a specific IP, the Quadav from FFXI have always stuck in my head as very interesting. Caste system turtle-Romans with a hardon for ornate platemail are neat.

This is also a correct answer.

Fantasy beast races, not bestiality.

Take your disgusting animal rape fetish to /zoo/.

Myeah, lizards are pretty good.

Nothing posted in this entire thread constitutes being classified as a "beast" race.

Apparantly, fairies count, so fairies. I just have a soft spot for those cute creatures.
and a hard-on

Bandicoot :^)

TENGU MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

Reposting.

Reposting.

Scalies a best

Dragons, always dragons. Every game would be better if it had dragons in them

why live man?

stop it user, i remember what happened last time

Scalies have the best feet

Now that was fucking funny.

It's not even midnight yet, but I think I should just get this reminder over with.

I mean, if you consider T-Rexes to have the best feet, 90% of the time…

Fuck yeah, Avians.

They were weak as shit but the bird folk were in every fight I could use them in shining force.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers that game.

A pig girl? With how many pairs of nipples? :^)

Good Taste

Reminder that who gives a fuck. Just don't throw away your humanity, or forget what you are. The idea of man having sex with anything inhuman is nothing new.

That's kind of weird.

Its only weird if you make it weird

You haven't waded far from here. Have you?

Why does that sangheili have a raptor head
Who could get off to something so innacurate

You wish.

No, Dave, I get it, but I mean, the way he worded that kinda made it sound like he was referring to bestiality.

Shining force is just one of the bastions of fantasy that doesn't jerk of Tolkien and rely on boring as fuck races because it's "acceptable"

We need more games where different races have units with different states spreads and bonuses. I think the last one was tactics advance.

This doesn't look very passionate, to me.

That is exactly what he speaks of, much in the same way people fond of lolicon tend to like fictional imagery, people who are fond of bestiality straight-up will find this imagery also appealing, as fiction is an endless wave of fantasy to perceive.

I think that's a jackal.

Oh, so it is
It's almost worse now

I can't speak for everyone, but bestiality doesn't interest me in the slightest. If it doesn't have a human-level intelligence, I'm not interested. I also don't care for any real world creatures that can talk through magic or whatever.

A lady dragon that can engage in a game of riddles before a tumble in the hoard, though? Fuck yes.

It's got bulging muscles, and a feminine figure, man. All good, regardless.

Besides, it's not as if Your First FPS was ever anything of worth, in the first place.

Why is this not a thing in video games? Consider how often you have to deal with your character being absolutely retarded, or having amnesia and being re-taught everything. Imagine a game where at the start you run across an extremely different race. They get all excited and you have to do a tutorial where its you explaining how you work to a completely different species.

Hell, in games where things like species and class differ greatly this even ties directly into showing the character how that system would work by having the non-player race struggle/triumph against something the player has the opposite interaction against.

Because that would require imagination, user, and devs these days have all the money in the world but no imagination.

Seriously though, I love shit like that picture too. I adore exotic shit, and fantasy racism or otherwise pointing out differences like that, benevolent or malevolent, is just great.

I like Argonians.

Are they burning yet?

Pic related is for you friend.

I'm a lorefag, I found worth even if I had to dig far deeper than a normal human should

At least he lolifags aren't in denial of what they want. They know they must keep it fictional, and denying that you're weird will only make people want to call you weird even more. You say this shit in every thread.

That Gook is really fucked over, though. Good example of a noble man getting screwed over by needless democratic culture.

Argonians. Kobolds are good too, as is just about anything reptilian.
I wish avian races were more common. I don't remember the last game I played where I could have feathers or a beak.

I do not deny in the least that my preference for scalie races has to do with the thought of warming up their cold blood with my body heat.

no bully pls

nsfw images should be spoilered

All those different diseases there must be in Black Marsh. And since Argonians are immune, they won't show symptoms of any they carry; you'd never know what toxic load they're giving you until it's too late.

Your mother should be spoilered.

It's art, you donkey. Have some respect.

Birds
tfw he's from a shitty game

Even outside of Blackmarsh, they'd probably be carriers of something. Heck, have one take you to the sewers and find a feral giant rat or something.

It's so much more interesting when different races have actual extreme differences between them. Like having ratkin or kobolds in a game that can simply get through small openings that nobody else can go through.

Or, maybe at the very least, allowing for non-human body types, with good and bad things associated with it. You know, naga that can't equip pants but have a completely different movement speed and immunity to certain types of holds.

Like, this shouldn't be considered a cure all for game design, it isn't even close. But with how much god damn mediocre samey shit is out there its at least a step in the right direction to have weird monster races.

Mimic race in an mmo where you find a position, then log off and gain shit based on who falls for it.

Wew. Did you slip

Something really off about that second pic.

Honestly, I was more triggered by the feather-fingers in his third pic.
It's like people don't even try to get their biology right.

Oh, certainly there's plenty of mundane diseases out there they could give you. But in the deepest parts of the marsh, who knows what exotic maladies you might find? For some you might well be the first human to contract them.

And you can just pray at an shrine to be cured, so you can go straight back to getting your neghole pozzed up.

Indeed. It's even doubly-so fucktarded, when they have their wings on their goddamn backs, and not adorning their waist, like a gown.

Creatively bankrupt shit like that is why I just don't bother with avians.

I didn't slip, I like Gryphons. If you have another source of Gryphons from any time lately, I'd use them.

Heck, I used Sgt. Joe because, barring the Ducktales remake, he's the last Duck/Bird I can remember playing. Kind of like how I'd have to put Rand in if I was trying to do an Armadillo. Beggers can't be choosers.

I don't know who you usually talk to but I can't recall having this conversation on Holla Forums before.

I also don't see how wanting to fuck nonhuman sapients is in denial about anything. I'd want to fuck a starship if it could talk back to me about how I'm making her overheat in all the wrong places.

oppai loli is a breast race

I think it's fine when they have talon-hands and talon-feet. Wings on the back kinda irk me with everything these days.

I also… don't understand how adding two extra limbs to the hips rather than the shoulders would be any better.

You always post the same images, man, and you always pop up in the same threads, as well. Unless you want to excuse that by telling me you have a doppelganger.

Center-of-Mass, and if you can't dig that, then you have no standards.

Bird, frog, rat, plant (not really beast but fuck you) and goblin.

Oops.

my favs.

lizardman from soul calibur bretty kewl too

I think the problem is that most players far too commonly associate with humans. So of course humans are played far more often. If we go from a gameplay perspective different races only work if they are well thought it to the gameplay and not to some different aspect. A lot of beast races simply aren't brought up with gameplay mechanics in mind, unless we look at the first few TES games. I'm not sure what else does them good other than Morrowind, as they had unique traits well argonians did that made them viable to play. I'm all for whatever species you have, but it has to be worthwhile to play from a gameplay standpoint. Otherwise I'll be a diplomatic jack of all trades human. What I would like is to go to a totally alien world and BE the alien. Not otherwise, but as a human. quirks are a child system where you species mix with the locales and can continue the game as your kid.

What I don't get is, at least in morrowind, they're resistant to disease and immune to poison. But shouldn't that be reversed? Like, lizards don't get the same sickness as humans do, but poison will kill a lizard just as good as it will a human. Furthermore, poison is a much bigger threat in Morrowind than disease is.

Argonians aren't lizards actually. They're essentially sentient plants. Disease in the long run is more dangerous whereas poisons can be purged over a small time.

That's a Scary looking Monster.

I would rather.. "purge" in a female argonian. I'm sure if you seperate the Hist from them via going outside the dream an Argonian could make a decent wife.

Shark-people are probably my favorite. Bird-people are neat as hell, though.

!STREET SHARKS!

It's amazing just how gentle sharks are for what essentially is just a mouth that moves around.

was literally about to post this, the 90s gave us a lot of anthro shiz like that

The ra'zac from the eragon books were cool I guess, I remember the reveal being kind of disappointing though.

Birds and bugs.

There is more work put into Bucky O'hare in that shot than entire shows done today.

Just compare the amount of lines and corners in that one face to ten seconds of animation in something like Adventure Time.

We live in dark days.

tell them where to go and what to do, so instead of functioning like an action game it would be more like a squad tactics game or CRPG.

why live

IT'S BUCKYYYYYYY

Also, beetle dudes.

That first shark is pretty cool, who is the artist?

We live in a time where people don't care, and cut corners as much as possible while not applying some kindness to it.

I think adventure time, while the drawings aren't amazing, the style is really consistent and the animation is pretty good when it's a scene that requires it. Jake moving, the Lich doing stuff etc.

Pic related I've never been able to stomach long enough, but you can tell everything about it is awful.

I wish I could say there was still people putting out high quality animation but no one in America seems to be doing it.

Even in Japan most stuff coming out is garbage. I read the Tokyo Ghoul manga and got hyped to check some scenes out in the anime but every fight I wanted to see was the typical blurred line too fast for you type animation. DB Super is a joke and Miyazaki hung it up.

Only rare stuff like gankutsuou and mononoke are really top notch and that's more for the artistic risks and abstract shit that they go for than truly top notch animation throughout.

And I only find out about these as they trickle through into our forever chan.

T^he issue is Americans wont take a risk, and Japan is going through an economic downturn really bad right now. this is why a lot of stuff is shit over there if it's just meant to push product. west we're going through some bullshit right now and most students now graduated wont do shit as they're young. Japan wont produce anything good for a while.

thecgcy.deviantart.com/
It looks like he's moved to twitter, which is strange.

But people have always cut corners. That's how the buisness works. But we used to have animated cereal mascots and shit.

I think to many animators have gotten onto this 'fluid' animation they can just do in flash or a derivative and ignored what animation actually requires.

I'll watch A fox in space a hundred times before I subject myself to anything put on the air by CN

orcs, argonians, apex, and krogan

Well shit, nevermind. Found his furaffinity account, that links to his weasyl account, which needs an account to even look at.
This fucking guy can't seem to settle down.

That looks nifty. Though what of females?

Spoilers; nothing but ears

Bucky O'hare still looks like radioactive shit though.

Most female sharks that are drawn are furless dogs with shark tails, so I can't help you there.

I love that JJBA's anime just doesn't seem to give a shit about animating and relies on Araki's poses and emphasis for effect.

That's a shame. I'm male big surprise right? You have to remember some of us are out for a certain retrospect to things.

Those images are really popular on Holla Forums and /tg/, dude.

These sharks are such a breath of fresh air compared to the shaved blue wolves with shark tails you usually see.

Thanks user

If it's possible to get some weirdo kids outta it. Let's fuck it.

Except it's always followed by the same "I'm not into bestiality argument". The best lolifags are ones who admit they like what they see, and nothing more. Jumping the gun like you always do is only pathetic.

Damn straight. Anyone who's too fucking yellow to rub a shark on the nose is a fucking wuss.

You know, considering how big a fan I am of comic books and manga to begin with. I'm actually glad to see that series go full fabulous.

Spiral Staircase

Whatever you say, m80

I like what I see. That's all I need. I would be the human element. And stick my dick so far in it, the thing gets addicted to me. Why the fuck not?

I actually lost my shit.

Just know your place, amigo, and don't go jumping hoops, when people start calling you what you are.

You should consider fucking a dolphin, or something. I hear their pretty close to that type of fantasy, since sharks unfortunately respond very badly to advances.

I'll pass. Fantasy should belong there. That's all I got

I would sacrifice babies to get jonathan jones into another game.

So you're projecting, then?

Nice try dolphin!
No one in this thread will go to your rape caves!

I feel your pain.

Tried to find some sexy vidya robots but everything I have is either too lewd for this thread or not really a vidya robot to begin with, so oh well.

Apparently I don't have a single tastefully nude medabot.

I god damn loved the entire cast of Spiderman and the X-men, her particularly. Top Taste faggot!

To bad she'll be completely forgotten before being offscreen killed for some new bigbad at the next crossover.

Brazillian booty + Sharktits is to much to exist for long.

But user, Medabots are always nude

Well you sure are acting like you're getting into it. If you're gonna go around fucking sharks, just don't make the same mistake that fellow did, trying to kiss one. All I can say to that is "ow".

Here he goes, back into the fray, again. Can you ever stop being such a bitch in a thread in which you post attractive beasts? I thought you were done?

Funny, but I'm only giving advice.

Luckily for you, I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with me and what this all is.

Lizard people are pretty neat. I'm also a sucker for anthro wolf people.

Solatorobo's cat and dog people were great.
Strelka Stories never ever

Everybody in this thread desperately needs a woman.

Actually, the way things are going she'll just be forgotten for a while before being revived in some Nextwave-esque series. Hopefully. Maybe. As a best case scenario.

I'm just sayin'

Thanks user.

The plates come off

It wouldn't help a guy like me. It would satisfy my lust somewhat as well as appeal to my loneliness but in long term it does nothing.

I got some more.

A what?

That's just some old faggoty way of saying Wifu.

Like 'ye old' and that kind of bullshit.

I dunno why, but I absolutely adore mono-eyes a la shockwave or zakus and display faces on robot girls. I very sadly don't see either enough at all. Most people seem dead set on giving robot girls a human face.

Faceplates are fine too, which thankfully most medabots have.

If I go for robots, and you toss a sex to them. I'm fine with them looking like robots facially with maybe a vagina.
As long as I wont die if we have sex, and the relationship is okay. I'm fine with it.

We can either go down the road of the abstraction of healthy sexual concepts, or get into increasingly insecurity avoidant porn and eventually end up as trannies watching sissy hypno videos all day.

I've been on the furshit/xeno porn train for ten years and have developed no significant degenerate fetishes, with the possible exception of mild homosexual tendencies, but that doesn't go beyond hand stuff so it's probably fine.

Compare that to people who go from straight porn to lesbian porn to cuck/femdom porn to sissy porn and end up pumping themselves full of estrogen and attempting to alter public policy.

Why is Arcee so lewd?

You're bitching, that's what, so can it.

By the way, this thread's for beasts. Go knock on the for this sort of content. They really need the traffic, these days.

I'm in the semi-same boat. I just stick with the most basic shit. I don't want to go out of it, and enjoy my basic stuff a lot. I have for years. I'm fine with an alien, in fact I desire it. It doesn't make it real, but I would love a kid. Despite how odd that sounds.

Think of how you have to ride a 2-wheeler. Not all that suprising.

Dead thread fagt. Deal with it.

One more post of fish tacos for the road

It's from MLP, duh.

There's a not insignificant part of me that is absolutely furious that THAT is the highest fantasy in main stream media. With absolutely no contenders even close.

Who do I have to molest to get a revival of the Dungeon and Dragons series like the god damn ponies got?

Or at the very lease, get a beholder or mind flayer in mlp

Blame Hasbro. Faust, as overrated as she is, still was able to craft a pretty damn good world and lore for a kid's cartoon. Thing is, she got the fuck out because she knew the suits were gonna get involved, and holy shit did they start to fuck everything up in S3.

Someone willing to animate something that isn't the usual CN fare of noodle armed kids with wacky adventures.

I mean, there's still the 2012 Ninja Turtles CGI cartoon but it varies WILDLY in quality, with some long gaps of nothing but terrible episodes between good episodes, especially in season 3 and early season 4.

Well the horses got a whole bunch of shit like that really. Of course you wouldn't know if you never watched the show.

Nah that wasn't it, WB and cartoon network wanted her for their DC animated shorts with Supergirl, Batgirl and Diana Troy, and given her dream project is that galaxy girls thing she couldn't say no as she thought it'd be a stepping stone to that.

The animated shorts were released, but only a few before the project fizzled out and now she regrets leaving the pony show big time.

Last I heard of that show was that season 4 was a lot better, no idea about season 5 except apparently there's a dragon waifu now. Best thing to come out of MLP was watching streams of Bronycon on /mlp/ every year.

I keep up to date, if for nothing more than the sick DBZ fight against Tirek or the straight up freaky equality cult that rustled SJW panties.

Also kind of watched the original g1 movie while babysitting some neighbors kids some 15 years ago and enjoyed 'dungeon and dragons for little girls' and promised myself around 2009 that if something of quality came out that wasn't brown/bloom that I'd become a huge fan. There are worse things it could have been.

As much as I've heard that S4 and 5 are better, I just can't go back. You have to understand, I was knee-deep in that autism four or five years ago and the level of retardation I saw in that fandom actually made me quit it halfway through S3.

wew.

this is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time

Rokurokubi are underexploited.

PURGE THIS FILTH

Why? There is nothing wrong with Solatorobo.

ara ara i love lamias

Thats a Zinogre you uncultured faggot

xenophiles will inherit the earth

You mean their offspring.

Are there any games with waifu-able lizardfolk/ayys? Elder Scrolls has been my only experience, and the characters are too shallow for that.

FOR THE OLD ONES

Mass Effect's the only one I can think of off the very top of my head as far as being able to dick aliens but the degradation of quality over the course of the series means your mileage will vary as to whether you like it or not

Though they typically bring up the massive differences in body-chemistry and physiology between humans and ayys, I remember a conversation where asking the scientist teammate about sleeping with Garrus telling you that swallowing his man-jam would result in an allergic reaction

Mass Effect is probably the second biggest sci-fi disappointment. I really need to finish 1, it wasn't that bad, gameplay just got too boring for me

An aquatic lamia called naga, but whatevs.

my african american acquaintances

Actually user, there's concept art released of what she was planned to look like in the first game.

Miles better than that stock image they shittily photoshopped for ME3.

this one

A different flavor of shit, but still shit.

They haven't been away from home long enough to become stereotypical ayys. To be honest they should have just made her a bird with a beak and all. She already has the weird hands and feet.

Actually, what's the point at all of revealing the face completely? A partial facemask might look hot and be easily explainable by the necessity of filtering the air of dust particles (shit like cilia in airducts being atrophied due to mutation or something). It's not as if kissing is required for sex.

Loved all of the beast races in the Tellius games, real fucking shame how lame they've been in the newer games. Stop giving me clown-nosed werewolves and demon jackrabbits, the plain old wolves were badass enough in their own right.

Redguard

not to mention gay as fuck

I would have loved Tali being a bird alien, but you could always see the human nose under her mask since ME1.

That's just Bioware being shit. Birds are cute even if they have tits.

Fairy are one of the best classes in Elona if you know how to do them right.

Revealing the face was a mistake.

Shit mang, ''A-po-a-pop yo pussy like this
'Cause Yin Yang Twins in this b - i - itch!''

Birds have cloacas and don't have tits. Nothing but mammals have tits, in fact.

Don't start with this shit again. Nobody actually fucking cares.

I don't think even VR could satisfy me.

>tfw you want a big assed Salarian male to shove your face between his sweaty cheeks and toot a little

forever alone and so on…

Xenophiles care, user. People who are attracted to inhuman sapients.

Very much this.

Having all anthropomorphic races look generally the same takes away from their exotic appeal. Might as well draw them as monstergirls or sparkledogs, while you're at it.

No tits. Six tits. It's all a very important thing to remember, like wings adorning the hips like a gown, so as to be correctly around the body's center-of-mass.

Hit the nail on the head.

The point of exotic shit is to be exotic, not just yet another flavor of human.

monster girls are to beast races what bread with a few chocolate chips baked into it is to fudge brownies.

If monster girls are spicy, then full frontal xeno has too much chili for me.

That would be me, I am the other dragonfucker. However, I usually only post pictures of Angelus.

I finally found where this is from

You know what that makes you, user?

Weak.

you really are small time

To bad the full dragon mom comic still hasn't been uploaded online.

Being killed off and forgotten is about the most merciful thing that can happen to a Marvel character at this point.

Lizard Man

Do tell.

continuing the thought
mammals/lizard tails are always done wrong when 99.99% of artists don't even bother with knowing anatomy. When they give a human body a tail or try to give the human form to a beast and turn them upright. Every time they put the tail in the wrong place.

The tail would start on a human, if you follow the spine/hip and look at any other animal with a tail, is where the coccyx is located. But the tail wouldn't just jut out right there at 90°. The coccyx is a bunch of fused vertebrae which if extended and again following the reference of other animal tails would have the tail come out in between the buttocks, just above the anus. Not above the cheeks like every other hack idiot thinking anatomy is gross.

If you are the latter person… shut up you humongous faggot. if you are former you would not be incorrect with that statement. Putting the tail in the right place, BUT not accounting for the extra bones, skin, muscle, cartilage, vein, artery and not displacing the flesh that is already there would , in fact, not look right. However doing what I said above is pretty much well above the skill level and their own level of acknowledging skill that it would blow their minds to stumble upon those ideas on their own. Which is why they take the lazy route and stick tails out the backside of the spine, but above the hip(makes sense right?)

Artists please take the time to learn anatomy; furries stop being so goddamned awful at anthropomorphism and zoomorphism. I get it you like humans and think real animals are iky. you cock nuggets.

Zootopia had cute piggu grills

But user, when tails are in the correct place they might hide the naughty bits :^)

Pig girls are horribly underrated.

What the hell kind of pig is that?

A cute one.

Turrible

Technically, there are a variation of Orc that looks pig like in some fantasy universes… we have just never seen the female version.

user, it's Zootopia fanart with them in swimsuits.

And it's turrible.

But user,

That's fine

monster girls aren't furries though.

You can't read for shit.

That's all the better for teasing my dear.

Now you see, now you don't!

Well, that's true. A lot of monstergirls are actually about as or even less animalistic/non-human than your average neon-furred furry

This.
I've got no qualms about fucking a wide variety of things, but it has to be female, it has to have human level of intelligence, and it has to be of age.

Beyond that, go fucking nuts.

Might be me.

I'm the guy what typically goes off on a tangent about how fucking the stars is literally humanity's destiny and if you don't want to bang strange new alien babes you aren't a true human.

To be fair, they do have some nice griffons. Too bad they're portrayed like shits, though.

I like to think of it this way: animals are oil, humans are water. Furries mix them, and monstergirls let them separate.
Bit of a broken analogy as the appeal of monster girls comes more from what their monster traits do to their personalities, etc.

I don't think there's any part of that analogy that works, user. If monster girl fags let them seperate, wouldn'the that mean they just like girls who own exotic pets? Rather than a mix of animal and human attributes.

I think the spice analogy works better.

yer mum lol

Why is it that when people argue for /monster/, they always bring up neon OCs? They ever bothered to look for anything good, before?

Anyone else find it strange that while beatmen are most closely associated with fantasy, the only chance place you'd ever possibly see them would be the future?

Like, you might have to come up with a particular reason for someone to gene splice themselves to that degree. Maybe to cure a horrible disease, or splicing into one of the species thought not to age to gain effective eternal youth, or working in an environment close to the animals natural environment.

Point is that you rarely see beastmen in future sci-fi settings unless they're an animal like alien, and even then rarely.

There's never going to be a space 4x where diplomacy interactions are focused on more than combat to the point that you have to find out if your diplomats are xenophobic or xenophilic for certain assignments.

Most people think of neon fursonas because those're the most prevalent. I've seen a few that were legitimately well-designed characters but they're ignored because the vast majority of furries are slavering retards who can't think with their big head on top of being painfully unoriginal and massive weebs, sparkledogs still pop up for a reason.

The comparison lies in the typical perception of "monster girl" as being a human girl with animalistic features and sometimes behavior and calling it a non-human, and it's hard to pin it down since depending on how far you go with it it straddles spots between furry, xenophilia and bestiality.

Feels a bit fallacious to just point out specific examples for the sake of proving an argument, though. The one's that get real appraisal are the ones that the artists of give a shit about, like Guoh. The sparkletypes just fellate themselves, because they're their own thing, really. The two types never meet, or else there's shit to be stirred.

Sounds like you want TiTs =^)

This. Sparkle furries know their place and will never be more than that. Good furshit like guoh or lethal doors or whatnot will continue to be good, no matter what YCH adoptables continue to be sold.

To be fair, sparkledogs aren't that common.

What pisses me off with furries is the typical blatantly human body with a simple dog head, and a different colored skin.

This is true, it isn't like there aren't sparkle dog equivalents of literally any fandom.

Ugh, while it is nice to see a game actually designed to handle the crazy that CoC got put onto it. They decided to make that ant alien planet a huge priority and it literally does nothing for me at this point.

Sounds like you need to find yourself better furry artists tbh fam

Really wish bro-sharks were a thing.

I prefer not to lop the actually good ones among such a lot.
Also:
Looked it up, it's full of fucking hair.
There's no image on earth to express my disappointment. Hair is a near immediate drop for me.

I guess it's got decent legs, but eh. The general form outside of that, it's just a tad mundane. Plus, the wingarms on that one guy just flatly piss me off. But that's more of an avian anatomy issue.
All in all, it ain't bad, just… Well, I was hopeful.

I like Khajiit myself, Argonian women sound like they smoke a pack a day.

'Least they aren't drug-dealing thieves.

Well if you bought their drugs, then they wouldn't have to steal.

That's a gross mischaracterization! Sure some are thieves and/or skooma sellers but many more are traders and fighters.

I don't think that's how it works.

More like /tg/, to be fair. /furry/ is so far gone, you'd have fucking blogposts about boyfriends and shitty sparkledogs.
I once went there.
Never again.

The only thing worth going on /furry/ for is yiff.party.

Welp

underrated post

Please. There's not enough art of the female kind, at that.

So much potential, too.

You're right, Arcanum is the only game that even comes close.

You just have to know where to look.

When will the media stop saying sharks are evil heartless killing machines and present them as the tsundere fish-wifus that they are?

Animal plushies

We need snakes to lose the "evil and dangerous" stereotype as well. I mean come on, look at how adorable these things are. Damn sexy too in the right artist's hands, but I'm a degenerate scalie, so take that last bit with a grain of salt.

That "desert snake" looks more like a normal lizard. I'm not one of those who gets uptight about >legs on a snake, but I do think they should be snakelike in general form; long, slender, and flexible. At the very least, a long tail and a neck/head that look serpentine.

There's the whole issue of "once you anthromorphize a snake it just looks like an anthro lizard." Both are virtually indistinguishable unless you go the naga/lamia route or you go for a specific species of lizard/snake like Ball Python or Leopard Gecko. The artist meant for it to be a snake so thats what I went with, although I can see exactly where you're coming from.

God this thread is refreshing. It's like I'm on half chan /tg/ circa 2009.

Puppy

That third pic assuredly proves my point.

I don't want those sergal pieces of filth. I want a goddamn shark done right, but there's only so much extremity I can take.

Now ya fuckin' done it ya donut. Sergals are fine when drawn by Mick (their creator), but nobody else gets them right.

First is by Mick, second is by somebody else. That's the fucking difference.

Sharks with hair are extraordinarily pleb tier though, I will give you that. I can't fucking stand it when people give sharks wolf ears and digitigrade wolf legs and wolf dicks and all that shit.

More like not a spic, heh.

I guess something broke

My only exposure to Sergals was in Cortex Command.
Pretty good, 10/10, shitty armor, poor balance considering cost, but altogether okay.

It did that for me too.

Just looked that up. That mod looks surprisingly well done. They got the flag right!

Sergals are these creatures from a Japanese girl's post apocalyptic Sci-Fi setting, and are one of three races descended from the survivors of a failed human colony. Something is guiding or effecting the various races to make them evolve like that, but it's not clear what yet. Money is on the race of techno-organic feral cats or mysterious plant people though. Oh, and the world is not naturally hospitable to humans, so the human races have problems with food shortages and the native life is full of weird techno-organic plants and shit that will kill you if you get too close. Fun!

Pic related is another one of the human races.

Unfortunately they got super popular on Holla Forums way way back in 2006, spread through the fur fandom as a result and got really popular on second life, spawning a bunch of idiots with neon colored sergals who know nothing about the alien world they come from.

Some pictures of the cyborg cats, Talyxians. They have a weird caste system going on. Last is the ruling class, who are referred to as Rooters and addressed as "Doctor."

I like simple things. In early D&D, and some other fantasy settings, lizardmen were small and weak, but had flourishing colonies underground. Just imagine how weird and alien those colonies are… It's like an ant hive, or modern Tokyo in underground cave. Shit's interesting as hell. Not explored enough in modern Holla Forums or /tg/.