Decision: Ukrane

What do we do about Trump being pressured by the Republican party's cold war paranoia over putin?

Especially even the UN confirmed the Ukrainians were prepping to ethnically cleanse the Russians there & Putin annexed Crimea to prevent this?

ohchr.org/Documents/Countries/UA/Ukraine_13th_HRMMU_Report_3March2016.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

fort-russ.com/2017/02/is-nikolaev-region-next-to-break-away.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty based, we should help Ukraine get it back so they can slaughter more vatnik subhumans.

Yeah, I'm not going to fall for any more holocaust stories. Let them cleanse them.

I would actually like to help them cleanse illegal Russian immigrants faster. Can I sign up for that instead of cleansing Ukrainians? It would be good practice for cleansing illegal Mexicans who are poor and humble and so pure of heart.

Slavs are offering to kill off steppe niggers and other mudslimes for us? Fuck it, send Ukraine arms.

This tbh. The vatniks who are dick sucking Putin are the Judo-Muslim subhumans plaguing Russia.

Eastern Europe has a chance to sit back and watch the West destroy itself and then peacefully become the dominant force with them on their knees begging for help.

Instead. They'd rather kill the shit out of each other. This is why nobody likes slavs.

What slavs are infighting? Has something happened in the balkans again?

Kikes in the last Ukraine government were getting soft with NATO because money and travel benefits, the Russians got assmad and declared if the Ukraine joined NATO, Russia would not recognize it as a separate state allowing them to have another holodomor. This sparked a failed-revolution by far-left commies to have the Ukraine be annexed by Russia, while far-right natsocs were pro-Ukraine. Because of all the civil unrest Putin used the revolution as a distraction and annexed Crimea claiming it was "rightful Russian clay." In all reality it was a strategic move to have major port access to the Black Sea. Also because of the civil unrest two self-proclaimed independent Communist states arose, Lunestk and Donstk. The Ukraine doesn't want to fully engage these states yet since they're recoiling back from their losses. Azov on their own did make some advancements though, the commies have largely been demoralized since the deaths of Motorola and Givi.

Fucking russian kikes.
Sounds like a good chance of a third position government in europe should Ukraine hold out against the onslaught.

This. I am so sick of Holla Forums larping as if it's fucking 1945 and the Russians are commie subhumans out to scoop up as much clay as possible for schlomo, this is why I am so sick of European affairs even when annihilation is staring directly at them they still let old wounds fester because the fact that their shitty pathetic slav nations owe their whole existence to US generosity and protection hurts their pride and they compensate by talking smack on Russia a country none of them even combined could hope to defeat without the guarantee of the west. You're all fucking pathetic and Russian conquest would be a fucking blessing compared to having my tax dollars go to defending your worthless tiny cocks

Ukraine and Belarus should belong to Russia anyway. There's less of a reason for them to be independent from Russia than for Austria to be independent from Germany.

if you don't like Russia fine but at least have the balls to back what you are saying like the Finns instead of cursing behind Uncle Sam when Russia does so much as raise a finger

I know right, goy? Let everything in the east be controlled by Russia, globalism is the way of the future, comrade. We certainly need a new cold war :^).

That's like saying that Syria should be a part of Israel because there's less of a reason for them to be independent.

it's funny now you're in favor of commies cause they're enmasse seizing private property this way

it's Azov that was the civillian murdering arm of the "Great Leader" Poroshenko who heads his own NKWD now

Motorola and Givi were the "whites" in this conflict

Russia went capitalist and has been cutting off any lefty influence and their party away from government power for over two decades

Clinton & soros got investment in ukraine

especially that Hillary's son-in-law if raking in goood moneyz off it, him being Ukrainian himself… replacement for the closed Clinton Foundation

Trump should test him back by nuking the largest mosque full of kike-imams in Russia. I wish we could have reliable, digital referendums on these things.

Proofs?
Dead non-whites, don't see the problem.
Russia is personally funding the Communist states in the Ukraine
Jews gonna Jew. That's why preventing a Jewish/neo-soviet puppet state in the Ukraine is important.
Kikes love to make money off of wars. On the other side of the conflict, (((Dugin))) is making some bank too.

Russians would gladly do it themselves. If you haven't heard they blew a bunch up when they found arms in them. They just went fuck it, we're not risking the sapers - blow the whole thing up.

Proofs?
Dead non-whites, don't see the problem.
Russia is personally funding the Communist states in the Ukraine
Jews gonna Jew. That's why preventing a Jewish/neo-soviet puppet state in the Ukraine is important.
Kikes love to make money off of wars. On the other side of the conflict, (((Dugin))) is making some bank too.

Fuck you Jew-lover. Pro Hill-cunt troll.

Belarus is for all intent and purpose is integrated with Russia militarily and at one point monetarily.

Whats sad is Natsocs are on opposite sides murdering one another for a zogbot government and Putin not to mention if Kiev really wanted that clay they'd pull a mass conscription and take it instead of playing tit for tat with pissed off Cossacks and Russians. If it were up to me I'd just take the government out in Kiev one day and go make a deal with the squat cyka's in the east, not like either side is motivated enough to move on one another.

I'm specifically referring to Slavic areas of eastern Europe which have been Russian for the majority of history and speak practically the same language. There is no reason for them to exist as independent states.

So, why can't anyone just tell these cuckservative faggots to go fuck themselves?

the fuck are you doing, user
also
smh fam

Sovereignty is hollow if it is bought with your soul and tradition
besides
Nationalism doesn't work like that, there is not some grand rule-book that everyone has to follow titled "No more invasions and annexations cause you gotta respect people weaker and less privileged than you" it would kinda defeat the whole purpose of nationalism to begin with by establishing provisions on how and when a nation can declare war or build up its military or respond to threats

Not even trying to be subtle anymore, RIDF

Ukranians revolted and overthrew the elected government. The people in the Crimea did not want to go along with this revolution and seceded. Fair? Or are they for some reason forced to be part of this revolution?

If they had just seceded out of the blue that would be one thing, but they did so because of a regime change insurrection.

Questioning the legality of secession is kind of dumb when you just carried out an illegal overthrow of the government.

Yanukovych wasn't overthrown in the strictest sense, he rather fled the country because he was a weakling. He didn't offer any resistance like say, Gaddafi.

He had it coming for a while, this idiot. Similar shit happened in 2004's Orange Revolution and he didn't drew any meaningful conclusions from it… He should have called off some of his Ukrainian and Russian oligrach business partners to cut the people some slack. With this this kind of corruption and theft it was not a question of if but of when SHTF.

They didn't give a shit about it, but they watched Russian TV all day and Putin promised them free stuff like higher pensions and better infrastructure, right after telling fairy tales about some kind of "fascists".

Yeah, kinda, it's THEIR country, for once… What do you think would happen if during a coup against Trump, Texas decides to join Mexico and the Mexican military heldp them. Sam scenario with Alaska maybe?

It's about the Russian constitution, which clearly states that national interests are above any referenda. It's because they themselves fear any secessions.

In summary, cut your crap with your self-determination bullshit. It was a powerful geopolitical move in response to US influence in the Ukrainian revolution. The reason why people prefer Eurasian globalist Putin is beyond me. It's probably because the USA is bad, and Russia stands up to them, so they're magically the good guys…

We don't have to choose between zog west and zog east, you know?

remind them of the many mercenaries that are fighting for israel and blackwater on behalf of the ukrainian rebels and that many of these rebels are ebil nazis who are against freedom (not like alt righters).

And also remind them of the many mercenaries that are fighting for israel on behalf of the russian separatists and that many of these separatists are ebil commies who are against national sovereignty.

novorossia. today/israeli-volunteers-on-both-sides-of-the-conflict/

kikes are kikes. They have no nationality.
Kikes living in Russia are not "russian kikes" they are kikes.
Don't dishonor any nation by saying the jews are theirs. The jews are a global parasite and must be expunged.

The Ukranians were prepped or the kikes living in ukraine were prepped?
There's a big difference.

I bet there's going to be some kind of false flag attack in Ukraine. Maybe not shooting down a plane like the last time but something bad nonetheless, like a bomb in a public market somewhere in Eastern Ukraine. The media will blame the Russians and they will bash Donald Trump for not standing up to big bad Putin.

I voted for trump so relations with russia and us improve

tfw hohol

Isn't is great when the goals of international finance seem to align with ethnic nationalism

wasnt one of the reasons of voting for trump the end of perpetual (((wars))), especially the ones king nigger started, like ukraine and syria?
if monkeys like mccain, samantha p., clinton, and other retards praised these fuckups they cant be good. the CIA and pentagon are literally training and arming al-queda right now ffs

Asking for proof from Russians,good luck

Daily reminder that the Saker (who was shilled as a top-tier analyst on the ukraine war) is an idiot who literally calls ukrainians "Ukronazis", implying nazi-ism is bad, implying fighting ukrainians and killing whites is good to fight "fascism"

actually the ukranians are moving troops to the contact line again, and the republics are mobilising too. the gola for kiev is to keep the conflict hot, because if it gets cold the status quo of the republics will solidify and they will never get them back.
the US supports the move because they need things hot to have an excuse to import troops and equipment to europe.
russia meanwhile probably doesent want to channel money and equipment to the region again, if anything they might allow PMCs there to keep a low profile.
the only reason for the repoblic was to keep off heat from crimea and to bash ukraine for a moment anyway

America will do nothing, NATO will do nothing. America won't, NATO can't.
America tried to steal South Ossetia and Abkazhia, Russia blew them out.
America tried to steal Crimea and Sevastapol, Russia blew them out.

Trump simply can't do anything, its all rhetoric at this point and Trump doesn't like rhetoric. He will simply overrule his crazy generals and may fire a few of them as a result.

wew lad
We are against capitalism and communism,RIDF.

must be why your entire country is being sold at rock bottom prices to (((foregeiners))) while your army is getting bashed by a bunch of commie village people and miners in the east

but ukraine is the most subhuman user. It's like a slavic india.

Why are you so dense? There is more than enough information on the web to get a very clear picture about what is going on there…

Ukraine is holding back their regular troops, they only send their volunteer battalions on a suicide mission to kill all proactive patriots that could potentially start another maidan in the future.

Russia does the same. They have alot of nationalistic/patriotic groups who are controlled opposition/honeypots. These group leaders urge young patriots to go fight and die for Novorossiya. In addition they send regular troops and then they die they tell their families that they commited suicide in the barracks…

When the conflict is over, there won't be any nationalistic opposition left in both Ukraine and Russia. Then it's time to push further for Eurasian integration.

If you think that Givi was killed by Ukrainians, think again.

Has it occured to you that trump isnt Putins bitch boy and giving Russia everything it wants is not an option

Ukraine has actual natsoc groups like Azov and Right Sektor that have a chance of gaining political power or even a military coup due to the liberal plutocratic structure of ukraine. Russian "patriots" are just filthy commies. The real russian natsocs fighting in ukraine were v& by the fsb and the "neo nazi" RNU is so cucked they replaced their swastika on their flag with a ugly orthodox cross.

Kill yourself, Ivan. If you think you can shill 8/pol/ like jewtube or cuckchan, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>>/rt/

oh grow up you underage tantrum shitposter.
i am very afraid of one underage crybaby that can shitpost all day because he dropped out of school and has no job. boohoohoo.

oh it sure looks like it a third of them is dead in a ditch, a third is squating in a ditch waiing for orders from kiev, and a third just quit.
the new goverment and foregein intelligence agencies made sure AZOV and other nutjobs wont be a problem. if a bunch of pissed of guys with masks try to rally in kiev porrkoshenko and his american pals wont be as nice as that yanukovich was, theyll just squash them. and this time noone is going to be reporting on it, because noone has anymore use for azov other than cannonfoder in donbass.

get used to living in the new shithole of the EU, you wont get membership till 2100, we here in the EU dont want you, the only one that does are the NATO fags that need another base to stand with their dicks in their hands in all spring again.

If you want to discuss Ukraine OP, learn to fucking spell.

If Trump starts backing the stupid establishment Cold War with Russia we need to meme his impeachment or whatever before his image is completely sullied to bring about the second American Civil War.

how to spot a newfag
welcome to pol, shill

are you retarded?
were not talking about pol here faggot were talking about ukraine and its kosher stormtroopers.
being against this and that doesent help you if youre still a cuck.
do something about it.

Ukranians are such fucki g pieces of shit. Everyone hates them.
I wish Russians kill them all

This is for the Ukranians in this thread:

Daily reminder that the Russian nationalist movement consists of teenaged furries on the internet with a hammer and sickle profile picture.

This is some heavy ukrop shilling going on here…. I guess the ukrainian Ministry of Truth just got more funding through them IMF petrodollars.

Haha this. Fucking losers. I wish Petrovsky and Milchakov killed more of them

so throwing ad hominems and gay pictures at this thread will help ukraine how?

Kill ukrops. Do it my Russian brothers.
They are traitors to our Slavoc heritage

*slavic

What the difference between russian who screams to kill ukranians, and ukranian who screams we need to kill russians? Both are anti-white shills. This is some Holla Forums-tier false flag shilling.

You wasted hitler dubs, degenerate.
Always support for my russian brothers.
Ukrnians are traitors to Slavic race

Russia knows where it has allies. So my posts are probably nothing new to FSB and the likes. Also I support Trump. What now?

If you are trying to bring about peace between Russia and Ukraine you are on the wrong board my brother.

I doubt it's Holla Forums. Ukraine has conscripts unfit for frontline duty doing their online shilling and Russia pays people to shill for them online. They do this on every political forum and every time they are autistic about it. Ukrainians do it for free, so you can see their hilarious misspellings, abuse of buzzwords and general autism. Russians do it somewhat better because money, but they generally give themselves away eventually. Both try to obscure facts, of course. On one side the fact that Ukraine is controlled by a kike who is in bed with richer kikes, allowing US kikes to ravage and pillage Ukrainian economy. On the other that Putin coordinates with kikes within Russia, because they form most of oligarch population.

Kill yourself Kike. Hitler and kk have spoken and you deny, so again, kill yourself, don't dirty our rope.

mate,
the Ukrainians got destroyed in Donezk
and noone was surprised.
But go ahead and fight again for them Nato Bucks. For all I care is that i am not stuck between the lines of two military organisations.

Godspeed to you, Chohol

If you support Ukraine you support the FSA in syria. Both are the result of Soros funded color revolutions.

Who is this deus and what is his jewish name?

What you mean is
Praise Yahweh! Praise Rabbi Yeshua Ben Yosef!
Hear the greatest story ever told about Moses.
The wonderful exploits of Abraham.

Worship kikes now, and turn your back toward European deities, only the grace of a jew can save your soul!

Deus Gevalt!

I support Russia because anti-EU Ukrainian president was legally, democratically elected (even tho hundres of NATO agents were arrested, this is all back in the day when everything was peaceful).
Then you have American Ambassador and Clinton ON THE FUCKING GROUND IN UKRAINE LEADING THE VIOLENT MOBS to overthrow the government. Thousands of American+EU secret service people supplying them with weapons. Snipers shooting the crowds. Whole unrest and riot era of 2010s, it was recent, look it up.

Then Russians move in Crimea to protect their citizens, where Russians ARE a majority, but NATO achieved destabilizing the rest of the country (not the first time………….).
I want to support Ukrainians. They are 100% white. They march with Nazi rune flags and everything. But I just cant. I cant trust these CIA nazis.

THEY ARE NOT LEGITIMATE, ORDERED, COHERENT WHITE NATIONALISTS
They are foreign funded retards that took down that civilian jet full of people just fucking flying over, and tried to frame Russia. These are not white nationalists. These are fucking retards.

the guys in the picture are from italy arent they?

Hello, Ivan.
I see you here, today.

so you came to the conclusion that posters from russia exist on this board?
well done Sherlock Homo

Fuck ukranians.

This. So much fucking this.
This is also the reason why I support Russia.

fort-russ.com/2017/02/is-nikolaev-region-next-to-break-away.html

>>>/oven/

All these faggots supporting Jewkraine