Valentines Day Cards I Found

My sister made these valentines day cards. I rarely see her but I found them today sitting around, she painted them, there were 3 in total and 2 of them were about Trump. I wonder if she's started taking the redpill… she used to be extremely bluepilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

health4youdotme.wordpress.com/2012/08/10/thyroid-gland-controls-metabolism-energy-and-weight/
gnolls.org/3409/the-calorie-paradox-did-four-rice-chex-make-america-fat-part-ii-of-there-is-no-such-thing-as-a-calorie/
cam
statenews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

breddy gud XDDD

That top-right one has the exact same text she used, I wonder if that's a coincidence or not…

Fuck me, I see the way women look at me but I can't even work up the courage to smile back.

cracked. com/blog/12-bad-valentine-cards-political-news-junkie/

ur a legit fag

>"I give your heart the popular vote"

Post pics of your sister

rude

I second that

Me neither but I have chronic health problems that I still haven't resolved which are holding me back. Once I get that resolved, get a job, a driver's license, etc. and stop being so subhuman I'll start talking to girls.

Why? I don't have any and she's not around the house. Just imagine a somewhat taller than average dutch woman with blond hair and glasses and acne and cosmetics and you have her. :/

Fun Fact:
While some believe that Valentine’s Day is celebrated in the middle of February to commemorate the anniversary of Valentine’s death or burial–which probably occurred around A.D. 270–others claim that the Christian church may have decided to place St. Valentine’s feast day in the middle of February in an effort to “Christianize” the pagan celebration of Lupercalia. Celebrated at the ides of February, or February 15, Lupercalia was a fertility festival dedicated to Faunus, the Roman god of agriculture, as well as to the Roman founders Romulus and Remus.
Now the potentially ritualistic part:
To begin the festival, members of the Luperci, an order of Roman priests, would gather at a sacred cave where the infants Romulus and Remus, the founders of Rome, were believed to have been cared for by a she-wolf or lupa. The priests would sacrifice a goat, for fertility, and a dog, for purification. They would then strip the goat’s hide into strips, dip them into the sacrificial blood and take to the streets, gently slapping both women and crop fields with the goat hide. Far from being fearful, Roman women welcomed the touch of the hides because it was believed to make them more fertile in the coming year. Later in the day, according to legend, all the young women in the city would place their names in a big urn. The city’s bachelors would each choose a name and become paired for the year with his chosen woman. These matches often ended in marriage.

Wew.
I'll pretend the Acne is nonexistent due to the cosmetics.
Is she hot? Blue eyes? How old?

I ran out of steam on my meme

Member when Hitler invaded the Netherlands? Oooh I member.

Blue eyes, I think she's 20 or 21, no she's not particularly hot. She's almost finished (((university))) and her field was something to do with law I think. She has hormonal issues and is on the pill. My whole family is cursed with a lot of issues. I would sterilize myself if it weren't for the fact niggers exist. I still consider my fucked up lineage better than all the worthless mongrels being shat out these days.

At least they look at you. I dont get out much besides work, but at work and when out for general shopping, literally no one looks at me, hell not even fat women. I know I'm fat (240, but a damn sight better than the 320 I used to weigh) and not some niggerball player (5'10"), but I mean, fuck, you'd think SOME girls would, but nope.. even when I went from 290 to 250 over a fucking 4 month span, eating right, hitting the gym, etc, still, nothing. I ended up dropping going to the gym and put back on some of the weight for awhile because of the realization that I could drop to 180 and still get zero attention from women

Well, I suppose thats not entirely true, there was a period at work where things were different, for… reasons… itll be kind of long to explain. But I actually ended up with a fair bit of female attention at work for a good 7-9 month period… but that ended almost a year ago now. Since then? I dont think a single female at or outside of work has even noticed that I exist

Fun times knowing you'll die alone regardless of what you do. lovely society we live in.

8chon bois we in dis

You should explain to her the Jewish intent to create white genocide and how this pill is a threat to the future of her own race.

Take heart in the fact that a weight issue is really fucking easy to fix. Just go on the concentration camp diet where you force yourself to work day in and day out and just eat sawdust and water and maybe some scraps of bread and a few raw vegetables. You'll be fine. I don't have ANY pity for shit that can be fixed. Try being physically very fit, having a good diet, following all the self-improvement stuff, but ultimately being fucked anyways. If only my own issues were as easy as starving myself, fuck.

The mistake society made was not practicing eugenics. Either you're just lazy or you're just broken. If you're broken, then your parents should have euthanised you when you were younger. If you're lazy, stop.

Get fit purely so you can fight the Racial Holy War, forget about women.

Checked
Dubs say Kek confirms if you start doing cardio and eating right and daily doing sit ups and reps you can turn that 240 into muscle mass and get swoll.

FTFYF

I can't make up my mind yet whether anyone in my family including her should be breeding at all so I'm not going to bother to do that, I don't talk to her ever anyways, and she's rarely around. It would be weird if I suddenly started talking to her once after ignoring her all my life. My grandma shouldn't have bred and created my mother. My mother shouldn't have bred and created me. My father really shouldn't have bred either, I seemed to have inherited all of the bad shit from both sides at once.

Not just that, mentality and perception play a key role in getting fit. You can't sit around being depressed and feeling sorry for yourself and expect results even with working out. You have to form a narcissistic drive and tell yourself how you're going to succeed and keep pushing. Fact; physical well being is partially decided from a mental health standpoint.

It is true. I am constantly depressed and spend 5 hours every day in the gym. I am nowhere near where I should be after a life of constant activity. I have a ton of injuries and a fucked up body. I would say that if you could do 80% meditation where you feel really good about yourself and imagine doing sports, stretches, weightlifting, isometrics, calisthenics, etc. and only 20% actually doing it you should do that. I know people who barely ever work out at all but they have great and powerful minds and consequently they have superhuman like physical power in every way, for endurance, for strength, for everything. I spend so much time doing self-improvement shit but I am constantly depressed and the depression fucks my body.

Unfucking cuck yourself fam. Tell yourself every day how much of a superior genetic creature you are and build confidence and hit the fucking gym and eat right. No excuses. You have to drive this into your mind. Over and over.

You missed the point where I did do all of that, dropped nearly 100lbs, still didnt change anything. Right now I'm working on losing back down to 240 (at 255 right now) in time for a wedding coming up, but I dont really wanna jump back into the gym stuff, for a few reasons, money is the big one. But I basically am on a "my stomach doesnt exist" diet, I eat about 1100 calories a day or so right now. Fun story is I just entirely forgot to eat at all sunday. bad part is I havent had a real shit in over a week now, little ones here and there, but not eating means not pooping, and its kind of terrifying because you always worry if you've majorly fucked something up inside you. As far as weights and such go I was nearly to the point of squatting my body weight on the bar (so my weight + my weight again), leg presses up to like 300+ lbs, and benching close to 200 again (I used to work out occasionally in my early 20s, kept upper body strength going at least). Did all that, nothing.

So yeah, I kind of do get where you're coming from. The whole reason I slid back into bad habits was, aside from money, being depressed about realizing for all the effort, I was getting nothing out of it.

Yeah, I'm starting my work on it again, just slower this time so I dont flame out. Also with no real goal in mind other than being healthier. Before it was because I was sick of being single, you become a wizard and it changes you, you stop thinking theres always gonna be more time, especially when men in my family have a tendency to die in their early 60s, so I'm basically halfway through my life at this point. But this was ALSO in mid 2015 when I tried the last time, and we were losing left right and center culturally and politically, and so my hope for the future on that front was zero.

But, times have changed, so has my mentality about it all. Hopefully the motivation sticks this time.

All of that is beside the point, which was simply to tell user up there he wasnt alone. It runs the gambit, theres just something about many of us I guess, that it doesnt matter what you have going for you or what you dont, women just dont seem to realize you exist

What part of I spend 5 hours in the gym EVERY DAY did you not get?

Listen, to end this debate, all I have to do is post a picture of myself. I have chronic insomnia and a fucked up jaw. I look like some really strong aspie retard. I can't talk correctly and most people get the impression of me that I have some issues and respond to me as they would a retard. The only way I'm going to fix myself is with a tulpa and if I can't make a tulpa then I'm fucked forever.

What part of I spend 5 hours in the gym EVERY DAY did you not get?

Listen, to end this debate, all I have to do is post a picture of myself. I have chronic insomnia and a fucked up jaw. I look like some really strong aspie retard. I can't talk correctly and most people get the impression of me that I have some issues and respond to me as they would a retard. The only way I'm going to fix myself is with a tulpa and if I can't make a tulpa then I'm fucked forever.>>9266046

You don't get female attention until you're

I only started going to the gym because I finally made a friend in January. That's why I go. Prior to that though I always just worked out at home. The main advantages of a gym are warmer temperature (I don't have proper heating in my home), larger volume of air, and you get to see people at the gym who are actually healthy and beautiful unlike the riffraff I see everywhere else in my city that are all disgustingly twiggy or obese or otherwise fucked up.

Read up on fasting and other stuff here btw: >>>/fringe/78148

I'd try to look into the sumo diet and start doing the kind of exercises they do btw, you'll build a ton of muscle while staying fat, and because of the presence of all that muscle once you stop eating so much you'll drop the fat very fast.

Weight lifting usually hurts your body. You want to be strong, but strong like a gymnist, not strong like a weight lifter.

I'm depressed but I don't stop… I just keep going and going and going. I feel more shit when I don't because I have more issues. I do 5 hours a day and sometimes more (such as today when I decided to also jog 5 km outside of the gym.

Fuck man, in 2015 I slashed myself up on a livestream trying to an hero, only stopping when someone started coming down the hallway. That was a horrible fucking time and there was no Trump to give me any hope.

I feel like I could get a woman through mentalist techniques but the problem would be keeping her happy. I always feel strained to talk so I don't talk much (though I type out shitloads of posts every day on imageboards) and I can't express emotion such as gratitude or much emotion at all for anything and it fucks up my social interactions with people. I'm a zombie from never-ending insomnia. Any time I sleep it's only for a few minutes at a time and then I wake up and then it takes hours to fall asleep again and then I wake up in minutes, this is my life day in and day out. I often wake up gasping, I think when I fall asleep my body stops breathing, and I have to make a conscious effort all the time to breath for some stupid reason.

NEVAR FORGET THE SIX TRILLION BIKES

GIVE THE BIKES BACK YOU THIEVEROUS KRAUTS

You can't expect a result for a job half done.

So much self pity in this thread.

I probably already am that.

Serious question; how do I gain weight or become fat?

t. never been even remotely overweight in my whole life ('probably because I'm 6'4").

Eating 5k calories a day, being sedentary for awhile, having tons of sugar, having tons of fat, etc. nothing I've tried over the years has ever worked. Lots of sugar just makes me sick and I piss all the sugar out. Lots of fat is the diet I eat right now and it makes my brain function better but doesn't really help me gain weight. My insomnia theoretically should help me gain weight, and so also should my depression, but neither help at all. I just can't gain weight, period. My body seems to refuse to do it.

(Chekced)

Lucky, i'm 5'6'', 137 lbs
I'm just really fucking handsome apparently, I never thought i looked that good until sometime last year when I overheard a qt refer to me as,
after that I suddenly felt the stares boring into my face and, to be honest, it just made me feel like more of a piece of shit for not having the courage to ask a girl.

Calories in calories out

and sugar too, you're just over estimating how much your consuming, if you have a smartphone use MyFitnessPal to get a good gauge of your actual consumption.

health4youdotme.wordpress.com/2012/08/10/thyroid-gland-controls-metabolism-energy-and-weight/

I think pic related is why I'm constantly fatigued and can never gain weight. I have a very abnormal throat partially through genetics (I have 1 in a thousand mutation that makes me basically impossible to choke and if you were to hang me by a noose I would be pretty much fine) and I wonder if it has some drawbacks besides these positives.

Cute. Why don't you just ask her or ask her to make one for you.

This isn't going to help you. Losing weight by going hungry will make you leptin resistant once you start eating normally, thus making everything worse.

You're fat because you have a hormonal imbalance; you're fat because you're compelled to eat more than you should, and even when you don't eat as much, your body is actively trying to conserve calories in a way most people do not.
dE = TdS - pdV + [mu]dN
Calories in, calories out is a meme and doesn't even follow from thermodynamics. It's an analogy to it, and I find it disgusting. Your body has its own way of tracking energy that far exceeds the precision of calorimeters.
Even if calories in, calories out were true… one still hasn't gotten to the point of why you're so hungry in the first place.

Try fixing your insulin and leptin resistance by switching your diet and getting better sleep. The most important thing for you is to stop consuming sugar, or even artificial sweeteners. Give alcohol a rest too THAT, I promise you, is what fucked you up so bad.
Have you tried the ketogenic diet? I don't know if you're interested in being that strict, but my advice is this:
Most people fail a fat-rich diet because it is difficult (and expensive) to plan your meals. Therefore, make your meals in large bulk quantities, so that it becomes more convenient to grab than McDonald's, and use stuff that is very cheap. For example, six dozen (72) eggs cost about four dollars if bought at Aldis. That's a lot of cheap protein! Consider cleaning your pot with lye, too, as scrambled eggs are tough to get out, especially if you're making pounds of it at a time.

Go-to recipes:
1.) Scrambled eggs
2.) Split pea soup (This has carbs, but it is LOADED with fiber and protein)
3.) Pottage (It has oats, but that should be okay. It might not be completely ketogenic, but these oats will probably make up for it by providing resistant startch for you gut, thereby affecting the gut bacteria there, and therefore your insulin sensitivity)
Don't forget to add as much butter as you can (consider making a roux to help do this–the flour added in making a roux is negligible)

I can confirm this, calories is bullshit, a stupid meme. 5k calories a day = I'm skinny af. While a guy I know is eating like 1200 calories a day and keeps gaining weight. I'm trying to convince him still to stop what he's doing and to eat a high-fat diet (quality fats of course) and to meditate on the glan and use suggestion to fix it.

I also recommend a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar diluted in a cup of water. I find it to be very soothing, and, whereas too much coffee makes my stomach hurt for food, this old folk remedy helps calm you and settle you down.

Dat Robert Bruce tho…

He knows about the Bruce…

Did this thread just get chopped in half?
Holla Forums is either broke just for me, or half of the thread's posts just vanished.

Never mind… some strange glitch just occurred, and it fixed itself as soon as I posted.

Wew lad.

This thread seemed to be 404'd for a bit and has been doing lots of weird stuff.

I was the same way. Either you need to do something that is going to give you confidence (for me it was training kickboxing, BJJ, and getting fit) or just fake it. You'll get used to flirting back and you'll learn to handle rejection like a champ, you lose that fear and you're money

I'd keep you on my side of the wall to if you know what I mean.. ;)

theres worse problems to worry about user
like are those women good enough for any man at all?

how many guys has she had inside of her?
would she cheat on you?(if she says the answer to the above is over 3, then the answer is probably yes)
would she ruin your life by falsely accusing you of rape or drugging you raping you in your sleep and leaving you and making you pay child support for 18 years while cheating on you because her instincts tell her to see if you can defend her and her kids from danger AND to see if you can control her?
would she secretly have an abortion if you actually wanted a kid from her because she decided she didn't want the responsibility of having a kid?
is she a gold-digger?
do you want to spend every single waking moment of your life trying to merely make sure that shes loyal to you, probably to end up not being loved by her after the first three years and coming home to a nagging woman after you get home from a hard day at work?

society's gotta end women's suffrage then figure out how to fix women before you can just stop worrying about that stuff

do you want a lifelong partner, or do you want a 20 foot tall dog that'll constantly try to bite your head off or get her other husband named the government to shoot you in the face instead if you don't please her?

This is very motivating, I'm going to go walk right now!

I believe you.

Subtle loss edit there

user are you promoting miscegenation?

I have never had regular sleep patterns including when I was in the military, unless I was living in a tent or spending all day outdoors, no screens at all, no lights at night, and eating well. Ever spent a week innawoods?

I'm still in terrible shape, hopefully I can fix my other shit, but that kind of stuff is gold. I recently had a switch flip in my head where I was tired of being fat. I've been eating all the meat, grease, dairyfats, and eggs that I can stand, and some nuts and green veggies. Losing more than half a pound of weight per day for more than a month. Split peas and oats were my only deviations and they didn't bother me until today when I made rice for the family, and had a little, either that or something in it makes me feel like shit. first time in a month my stomach has bothered me. One thing I am less sure of is after reading some volek and phinney, I try to get all the salt I can. Supposedly if you don't get enough salt when you aren't eating carbs, your body will start to excrete potassium and could lead to heart problems (though I've heard from people who long term did not and were fine.)

The biggest thing for me was NO ALCOHOL. I am/was a huge drinker normally, and I know I can drink some red wine and still lose weight, but none makes it much, much easier.
Family, friends, and social eating is the biggest impediment, but we're all autistes so that shouldn't stop us.

If I eat carbs or crap like your friend, I can eat incredibly low calorie and not lose any fat, just get puny until I actually start getting infections.
I assume you have tried lifting heavy and you don't progress. If not, low reps AND sets of the big movements. After that, all I know that will work is hard labor and wash your meat down with large amounts of the highest carb normal beer you can find. That's how I got big anyhow.

weighed 320 - wants credit for weighing 240 at 5 10*.
states he went from 290 to 240 over 4 month span, but quit…..for…..reasons…….

user get to 180, for your health and for your knees. I am 5 10 myself and am at 211 and working on getting to 200 in the next couple months, pretty much stopped drinking booze the past year and a half and use a couple sodas daily for sugar replacement.

Not a single puff of weed in 6 months and I have Federal Applications out to serve the Emperor, hopefully at the State Department to deny brown people entry into the USA.

I gave my girl a "Your pussy is the only one I want to grab." She told me the restraining order forbids me to send things to her work.

I think she's playing hard to get.

Calories in calories out, you fat fucks.

Stop being a lazy slob and cut the sugars, use more fats and proteins and vola. Less calories in, more calories out.
And why fats and proteins? Because they have less calories/weight unit and are harder to digest than simple short chained carbs.

Eat less, even if you move the same, and you WILL lose weight. IT IS LITERALLY THAT SIMPLE. No leptins, no insulins, no homolins will effect this. If you have the willpower to put that twinkie down, you will lose the weight.

And if you don't? Donate your body to science so we can study new ways to circumvent laws of physics.

lol someone didn't get a valentine's day card

Weight has always been a huge factor with me and attracting girls. I remember when I was pretty fit but not super lean and I got hardly any attention, I dropped about 5kgs and it was like night and day.

If you're asserting someone is gaining weight while consuming less than their BMR, then no, that isn't happening. Sometimes people don't count *all* their caloric input when making these claims, other times they are mistaken and are going off restaurant-published nutrition "facts" that understate the kcal count by a factor of 2x or whatever, people can sleepwalk-eat (rare), etc. There are myriad sources of error that can lead to these claims, and that includes "deliberately lying about how much I actually consume, for dramatic effect".

Yes, a ketogenic diet would benefit and help to decouple "excess caloric intake" and lipogenesis. That is to say, surplus food energy doesn't get stored as fat in that case. If people can't into logic, understand that what does not follow from that statement is support for a claim "I gain weight while not even consuming enough energy to keep my Na+/K+-ATPase pumps running!" that I see all too often.

The best valentines day cards are given by Holla Forumsacks. Text omitted because reasons but it includes Kek and the patriarchy.

pretty good

We don't have that custom in here.

However, thermodynamics still work in here, so at least i am not a hamplanet.

don't do this unless you were an alcoholic and that's how you keep from drinking.

but that's bullshit
gnolls.org/3409/the-calorie-paradox-did-four-rice-chex-make-america-fat-part-ii-of-there-is-no-such-thing-as-a-calorie/

I've seen that somewhere before

10/10

The pattern on the heart is nice. Subtle.

Unmade bed/10
kys you filthy animal

It is. It was also very well made. That is CNC laser cut and etched paper. The only ink/toner on it from what I can tell is for the heart swastikas on the white paper lining of the envelope.

Stop being a faggot and talk, women are more scared than you are

Dude you still have a ways to go, you'll get there, never give up on the quest to ubermensch status I'm 170 right now, trying to be 180+ 15% BF and I'm only 5'10"

Used to be a fat lazy shit until my awakening to the jewish problem and national socialism btw. Girls are a plenty these days

MOAR PLS

Kek some "meme professor" faggot posted these in a class facebook at my uni and got burned

cam pusreform.org/index.cfm?ID=8796

statenews com/article/2016/09/msu-professor-shares-teaching-method

I don't know about that part, but guys are definitely more nervous since all the pressure is on them.

(Checked)
Go ahead and explain; there's time.

That's some pretty finely aged meme.

How does one become a manlet by working out?