Natural Doctrine

Even if ps3 version of games are usually cheaper, it's less than half the price here. What's the ps3 version's catch? I don't have a ps4 or a vita so it's my only option. I did see NISA's logo on the cover which is very worrying. Does it have game-crashing bugs every minute or something?
Also, is the game itself any good? I love SRPGs so it instantly appealed to me. Reviews seem to hate it but mostly for retarded reasons like "muh graphics" or "it's too hard"

Yes, the game is great. Story is trash but there's actual strategy involved. Don't expect to be able to grind and power through.

I only played the Vita version so I don't know how the PS3 version functions, sorry.

Yeah, I'm hoping there's a sale soon myself. The price is a little high at the moment and worse on the PSN. It's crazy how these people don't competitively price their digital downloads and barely ever have a sale.

Vita is just rare, ps4 i imagine is probably the definitive edition with better framerate and grafxs and what not.

so it was rape rape? or sexual assault against the game?

Is this import friendly?

Thanks, that's exactly what I saw looking for in this game.

Is it really? These prices were on Amazon FR so it's not like I looked for them very far, I guess it depends on where you live.

Alright, I guess I just got paranoid because I saw the NISA logo. I suppose I'm just lucky it's that low then.

What do you mean? Is there a reason to buy the nip version instead of this one?

Game is extremely unforgiving if you fuck up but its really good. Gameplay is solid and rewards skill and while I never pay attention to graphics they're pretty solid. The character models kinda look like those anime figurines you see weebs get, but better looking. Writing for story and characters are cooker cutter. I.e know it all mage , cutesy little girl with a big companion, logical support, battle hardend swordsmen. You get it. All in all I suggest it highly, literally spent hours redoing one mission.

This game got the Demon Gaze/Stranger of the Sword City treatment. So there's nothing wrong with it. When NISA is being supervised by another company they can actually do a good job. But when they're not, just look at Ar Tonelico, Disgaea D2, Mugen Souls, etc.

Even then the game is nice enough to give you checkpoints. I really enjoyed what I've played so far of the game. Don't give a shit about story but every map is pretty varied while having crazy setups for you to tackle. It's a game that really rewards strategic play and that's the main thing I wanted from it. Music, while not very memorable, wasn't bad either.

Why do games keep coming out for the PS3? My 360 is just standing there gatjering dust while this thing gets all the cool games.

I watched a bit of it on YouTube and thought I'd prefer Jap voices if I played it. That's the only motivation.

One of the few games I enjoyed on PS4. I advice to play it with jap voice.it's much superior. Especially the golem loli.

Eng ver has dual audio. I think they modified something for en release like adding some check points not sure.

Oh, if it has dual audio than nevermind about importing.

Now i just don't want to touch it.

What's it like being gay?

Between the Xbox and the playstation the jap games usually get seen on sony consoles as exclusives.

Shit, that one's no good either. I didn't notice the chest until now.

Ara will always be superior.

what's it like being a kid fucker?

He wouldn't know user, because 2D lolis aren't real

Why not both?.

I just don't get it. Why are people, despite knowing how garbage this company is, willing to give them money?

I simply can not comprehend the sort of mental state that celebrates being shit on.

Because these games can't be pirated.

As long as it is localized properly without censorship or missing features then I will buy it. I reward proper localizing jobs in the hope of encouraging more.

The statement now reads properly.

When NISA censors and memeifies their next game, I imagine you'll look around in bewilderment, thinking to yourself "Now just why did that happen?" Then you'll ignore that small pleading call from any rationality you may have once possessed, and continue to fund their continued existence.

I do my research before I buy flagfag. I will buy a proper job and shun a bad job. If you were stupid enough to get rooked by one of NISA's hackjobs and carry a grudge then it is on you. Don't project your poor decision making on me.

Makes complete sense.

You might want to trade your autism for some reading comprehension.

I feel sorry for schizoids like him that can't tell the difference between fiction and reality.

Why do you assume that it's me who can't tell the difference and not the faggot jacking it to little girls.

So you do jack off to lolis?

Might want to try again, champ. I'm sure the retards who thought that way considered Mugen Souls a one-off as well, but yet here we are years later, discussing and combing over for censorship the very second NISA is related to the product.

Sure seems to me that this retarded and naive ideal of "rewarding" NISA for "good" jobs isn't working. But hey, if you disagree, I'm sure you'll have a blast telling me how reality itself is wrong.

Giving NISA money is funding censorship. Either right then, or in the near future. Prove me wrong.

I buy a game that is localized properly. If it isn't done properly then I seek alternative avenues(piracy, patches, painstaking self translation using my trusty dictionary and limited knowledge of moonrunes). I hold no grudge against NISA because I have never bought a game they have butchered. I would hope they see increased sales on a job well done and draw a simple conclusion. If not then it is no skin off my back. I care not for your blood feud and twatter wars against the localizing companies. I am purely mercenary in how I obtain my games.

You mean you just don't give a shit, the way you phrased that makes you sound like you'll buy games if you're paid for it.

No, you're just a selfish and cowardly loser. Everythings fine as long as it doesn't effect you? They could censor a million games in a row, but that's whatever; you'll just buy the one that isn't censored on some nebulous and ill-thought whim of encouraging them, despite all evidence to the contrary?

How disgusting. Your dogmatic refusal to take your head out of the sand and take in the greater picture is pathetic. Your completely self-interested and blaise attitude to the lasting industrial harm you support is appaling. You disgust me, you piece of shit. Get out of my sight.

Neither have I. The amount of NISA games I own is miniscule, and none of them were bought new. I'm just not a faggot with adopted indifference.

I hold no allegiance. I will use whatever method gets my game to me in a proper condition for playing.

I don't care about your "bigger picture". I will use any way to get the uncensored game that is available to me. If someone is stupid enough to buy a substandard product then that is on them. I will not fight their battles for them. They can learn to do a little due diligence or they can get bent over and fucked until the penny finally drops. Your self righteous anger and incoherent insults(Get out of your sight on a imageboard you say :^) is of no concern to me. You soldier on keyboard warrior and keep fighting for the idiotic normalfags and drooling fantards who neither know nor care about your efforts. I'm sure that it will bear fruit any day now.

39.99 on PSN at the moment for vita… but who knows, it seems like whenever we bring this shit up there's a sale soon after.

Now that's some practiced edge.

I'd say you're a garbage person if you were speaking from the heart, but I know for a fact that you're simply doubling down on the "mercenary" image to protect your own idiotic practices and fragile ego. Have no fear, I'll always be there to see through it and call you a retard for supporting censorship, now matter how you want to dress it up.

Though you might save a bit of face here with this last desperate gambit, you will writhe and twist as you fall asleep tonight knowing that despite your best efforts, I've lifted the veil on your faggotry. Everyone watching along at home now sees you as you are; a weakwilled dumbass, who hasn't given a single iota of genuine thought to his actions, but puts them into practice anyways because he's too pathetic to just wait a day or so to play a fucking video game.

How pathetic! How pathetic!

Then why are you even breathing if you don't have faith in anything?