AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/13/oscar-winning-director-oliver-stone-accused-sexual-assault/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Stone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE TUCH MUH PEEPEE Y HE DO DIS?

It's actually a real link.

I guess that is what you get for not condemning a man to public shaming for allegations, instead of waiting for it to be hashed out in trial before you form your opinion. Oliver Stone should be stoned to death. Hasn't he learned from social media: it's accuse and shame people first, never question the narrative.

So the Deep state is having a spring cleaning of compromised/bad apples?

Right Wing SJWs

I tell you fags, these guys are the WORST! Anyways the backlash in 2020 is going to be BEAUTIFUL. These cancerous rural & suburban retards think they're triggered now? lol just wait.

This stuff is pure gold.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Stone
OY VEY WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT?

Reported for ban evasion leftypol.

Enjoy it. You don't have much longer with Sessions cracking down on inbred white supremacists. Yo gonna sho' love dem all dat black dick prison, boy.

This isn't reddit, Trumpcuck.

WHAT THE FUCK I LOVE FEMINISM NOW

Is the right the new face cuckoldry? Yes it is.

it always has been.

It isn't, and most of reddit hates Trump.
You're still outnumbered anywhere you go on 8ch except for Holla Forums and explicitly gay boards. Fuck off retard. We hate you.

No and this is exactly why leftist are not welcomed.

OY VEY GOYIM THINK OF THE PORTRAYAL OF WOMEN IN MOVIES.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hopefully we'll see an underage ban here

You guys wanna see some shit? Just wait till the next person accused is a conservative actor. You'll get to see Olympic tier levels of mental gymnastics. It's going to be amazing.

TOP WEW

QUICK! BURN EVERY COPY OF THE MAN SHOW!

Called it.

Here, let me give you an answer on behalf of Holla Forums.
All sexual predators, regardless of political tendencies, race, or any other group deserve death.

Remember that time you pushed me up against a wall and violently tore at my clothes while kissing me? I do. Now kill yourself

lol I can't fucking wait.

Listen and believe.

To be fair, is there any evidence? It can be the case of a woman trying to ruin the life of an ex-lover.

Now that's a meme that'll get the DOJ on your ass. Keep it coming.

oh look the cumskin wants evidence when his guys are involved. Sorry, no victim blaming.

Is there any?

Sexism.

I don't remember that because I've never done that to anyone. Kike.

Statistically speaking, non-whites are more likely to be inbred than whites.

Nice try, you rapist piece of shit.

This is who nu-Holla Forums enjoys throwing under the bus, then again it makes sense when they literally shill for an Israeli puppet:

Habbening

Aw, cute lil babydick Trumpcuck can meme about "muh helicopter rides", how endearing.
Take it back to your subreddit, cuckitalist.

Thanks for proving you're fresh off the boat from reddit, Trump drones. Take a hike, newfaggot.

your butthurt is showing, dipshit.
they'll be on you like sharks in no time.

Got a real source?

ALL JEWS ARE ON THE CUTTING TABLE
LET NONE BE PROTECTED
FUCK WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THE WORSE JEWS, IT'S SUBVERSION
THEY ARE ALL TO BE PITCHED INTO THE INFERNO
ALL OF THEM
ALL OF THEM

HOLLYWOOD MUST BURN
THE LEFT CANNIBALIZES ITSELF AND SHILLS ARE PISSED THE FUCK OFF
HARVEY IS AN ANTI-WHITE ANTI-GUN PIECE OF ANTI-AMERICAN SHIT

/leftpol/, leave.

bump to expose cancerous right wing SJWs

What the fuck are you even talking about you literal retard? jesus christ.

Holla Forums kys

just remember what they have to gain by defending hollywood, a major arm of the same communist propaganda they drink up.

All men are inherently born rapists.

All women are inherently born to enjoy it.

Loving how much this is pissing off the cucked left, they get angry every time a fellow degenerate gets caught and grilled by the majority of the public.
Your merchant run propaganda outlet is being dismantled in front of your eyes, who knows maybe 2 scoops man will be next.
After the opportunistic behavior following Vegas, you fucking deserve this right back at you.

This is what that girl editor was saying, he's the director who groped her infront of producer

Holla Forums /r9k/ twitter reddit cuckchan and even here have the same faggots who act like muslims

fuck him when it happens
nobody cares
they do nothing for the world
it's time to put this fairy tale shit to bed.

This man needs to be murdered.

There are no "based jews". They all go in the oven.

She said it happened you sick fuck.

just look if they ever criticised Israel and you probably won't have to think too hard

oliver stone is done