Who's ready to work? (spics going back)

i do construction in DC. work with 80% spics. theyve been telling me about all the ICE vans knocking on peoples doors in their neighborhoods, and snatching up beaners on the streets. if you cant provide ID, they put you in the van. if you provide ID, and have any record whatsoever (traffic tickets, dui etc), they put you in the van. the spics are scared to drive down major roads and take backstreets. they dont want to walk the streets. one was telling me about how an entire potato picking operation is shut down now because some got deported and now the rest are scared to show up for work.

so the question is, how many of you spastics are actually willing to work and pick up the slack? niggers are not an option, it takes 1 spic to do what 2-3 niggers do in a day. whos willing to haul heavy shit for 10 hours a day? whos ready to do menial tasks in uncomfortable positions and be frustrated for 10 hours a day? how many of you can do hard work without quitting after the first day?

dont give me any bullshit if youve never worked in your life. this is a serious thing. i dont see many young white guys doing this shit at all. and its not because they cant get hired. niggers get hired all the time but they need to be constantly watched/worked with to make sure they do their shit.

just because the beaners are going back doesnt mean it automatically gets better. we need willing blue collar workers. decades of cultural subversion has weakened our manual work ethic as a people. yeah, sitting at a desk in the air condition is nice but we need to make sure our workers become great again. we'll see what happens. id much rather bust my ass blasting moonman on the radio with my brothers than listen to hacienda music while the spics drink modelo modelo is good for energy.

I'll do anything the employer is willing to offer me training to do. Welding, hauling, working an iron press, whatever. I just need to learn.

Work's a pain in the cock to find right now but god damn if I'm not willing.

I'm always ready to fucking work.

WTF NOW I HATE WHITES THANKS (((OP)))

Report the spics you work with to ICE. Make them feel like nowhere is safe. That's how you're going to assist in the self-deportation until congress unfucks itself and imposes punishments on people and corporations.

I dunno about you, OP, but the niggers i've worked with accomplish 2-3x more than a single beanling

2 memes in 1 line. good job little buddy.

not at this time. down the road, possibly.

there is a ratio where if there are too many blacks, their production drops off drastically. theyll keep up with you otherwise.

Do whatever you guys can to contribute to your community. It all starts at the base level of people's personal actions.

I've owned a remodeling company for over 15 years now faggot. And I've never hired a spic or a nigger.
It's because contractors are stingy fuckholes who want to pay bottom-tier spic wages to whites that can get 3x as much done, then act high and mighty because they're used to lording over their bean slaves. And they all know this, so they prioritize pieces of shit who HAVE TO have that job over people with options. Protip: if contractors in general weren't complete cocksuckers and paid what a white man is worth they'd have no problem finding help. And you literally couldn't pay me enough to go to DC. Not because there's not a number, but there's not way you'd pay it. So fuck off day laborer, I hope you are still shilling in DC when the nukes go off

tfw back is fucked up and have a hard time preparing a meal, nevermind an actual job

I have really mixed feelings on the issue. On one hand I feel like a useless pile of shit. On the other, how many people stuck in a job like that would do whatever for a completely legitimate out-of-their-hands excuse to never have to do it again? Grass is greener, I guess. But I'm willing to bet mine is actually the greener half.

Pay attention in school kids. Pretty much impossible for me to get into (((college))) now since I'm not black. That may not even be a bad thing.

College is a scam unless you're going in for something extremely information-heavy like the hardest of sciences. If you want education that'll pay out, you want a trade school. The universally Holla Forums-approved career path is electrician.

Trades are the real deal, I took up plumbing and I'm in a much more stable financial position than any ramen-chugging college kid and I needed less than a year of training and practice to be a reliable professional, and will continue to be as long as society still uses a sewer system so forever

You best sit the fuck down and strap up your man pants, bitch boi. It's hardship that causes you to rise to the occasion. I don't give a flying fuck about work. I'll throw 6 sacks of taters on my back and haul em straight down any whiney puss' asshole. And I'd do it all day without water, wheelbarrows, food, or phallus. There are plenty people ready and willing for work that aren't spics. As an electrician, I find it near impossible to wire houses competitively because these damned burrito jockeys quote an entire house for less than I can fucking buy the materials to do it by the barest of code! They're thieves. They've crashed the economy by doing this sort of shit and it's damn near put me out of work. I've had to adapt and work twice as much for half the gain. Yes. Shit is gonna get worse before it gets better. But, by God I'm gonna ram rod this shit so hard people three doors down will have an aching asshole for a year. Think of how far it will have fallen should it continue! Your children will be coming into their own just in time to sort through all the piss and ashes trying to find something to make for themselves only to be so out of luck that possession of horseshoes and 4 leaf clovers will be punishable by death. Now Billy up or get the fuck out of my way, shit ass. I got a country to rebuild.

That's been my plan. I'm trying to get involved in my local community and city administration too. My neighborhood is quite affluent, is basically 100% white.

Is welding viable? I've been thinking about that a lot lately. It might be a safe bet. It's either that or trying architecture. You can get apprenticeships with an architect right?

I don't know what the market is like overall, but I know that welding pays very well. You've gotta have the constitution for it, though. You'll be in heavy clothing holding heavy tools that are outputting a shitload of heat, and often outdoors.

Underwater welders make money comparable to neurosurgeons, but it's because the rate of injury and death is almost comedic.

I was thinking about becoming an electrician, then I saw the requirements. Ugh. I'm in my mid 30's and don't want to have to work for someone else for 8 damn years before I can start my own business.

Wish I had gone into the trades rather than going to college.

The last time I had my house roofed, all the guys up there tearing off the old slate roof & putting on the subroof & shingles for two days in the hot summer sun were all white, so go fuck yourself beaner.

Nobody here needs YOU.

Nigger do I like like Urist McFuckface to you?

Look here kike, that's the biggest load of shit ever. Picking potatoes? That's relaxing work compared to working a hard day in a coal mine, and nearly everyone doing that is white. You want white people to come do the job? Then pay them a decent wage, as we deport more and more spics you'll realize the labor supply is lower and concede this. Then whites will go work for you.

Hmm, interesting story there brother. And how much do you pay these spics and niggers to work?

Man, you have no fucking idea how much money is in that right now. As Trump warms up the economy you will be able to write your own ticket. Before the housing crash I could clear 2k a week just painting houses, in 2005 dollars in the midwest as a younger 20's guy with no degree. Those times are coming back, trust me. Already contractors can't even hire people to do jobs they desperately need done. And why? Because they are stingy fucks who drive around brand new $70k trucks without a scratch on the bed while they bitch at paco and jamal to make them more money while paying MAYBE $15 per hour, what a McCashier makes on the coast.

I have an architecture degree but make all my cash doing basic remodel shit. Take my advice, pick up a trade you like decently, study how to sales and how to customer relations, get gud at your trade and go on your own. That's if you can't find someone who'll pay you at least $30 an hour as soon as you've mastered your craft and not be an arrogant cocksucker. Because I promise you they're charging $50-60 per man-hour to the client, that's midwest prices. I'm telling you, the old guard faggots are going to go out of business because their whole business plan has been using illegals to undercut wages for decades. Go fill that void, and hire white men only. And on the plus side, you can bitch outwardly about niggers and spics when you're a white construction crew. Not a cunt in sight to whine about it. Feels profitable man

It's still worth it. What else are you going to do?

I dunno, you're the one that went straight to wanting to work with molten metal.

im just a worker. im sure the boss would pay whites a little more money for the convenience of speaking the english language.

Life doesn't look so bad after all.

How much are you paid though? Is it at least $15 an hour?

Be careful, if they can prove you're not hiring niggers because they're niggers then they'll sue your ass into bankruptcy.

Be prepared to start seeing it, or else they're getting put in camps like the rest of the lot.

Spic here, the problem with manual labor is that is back breaking work (literally) with low benefits and pay. For people who have little prospects and very little knowledge of how the system works, e.g: Hispanics; that's viable since they don't have alternative and little knowledge of how unions work or how to get unionized. So the requirements of employers that hire mostly Hispanics are usually the same; you will be payed little, you will work a lot and you will not complain. It is essentially indentured servitude with some benefits.

17 an hour. spics are getting around 13 i think.

How does one get around that? I mean if you're hiring whites, you're hiring whites. Are you supposed to hire token niggers or what?

This guy gets it. There are TWO trades that once you're good at them contractors will never ever let you go, those are plumber and electrician.

Are you me? I made more as a college kid in the summer as I do now in real dollars (in monthly income doing similar work). But I'll ride this storm out and when all the other ships have sunk I'll mop up the market. And next time I'll remember to save up for long slumps, when I was young I thought my pay would go nowhere but up. That's not true, and my best advice is to learn that quickly. Just because you're king of the world with 2 cars and a house with a pool and hot tub and a fine Aryan female this year doesn't necessarily mean it will be that way in 5 years. Live frugal even when you're living off the fat of the land, and you will prevail.

If spics are gone pay will rise due to labor supply being lower.

I guess. Seems to be a necessary evil.

Food prices on some items (chicken and produce) will increase, but it's worth it to keep the illegals out. Frankly I wouldn't have minded so much, but when I go to the store and I see beaners teaching their fucking children Spanish it's time for all of them to go back.

That's decent I think. Maybe in DC it's not that great since housing is expensive af, but I was paid $20/hr as a web developer, which I guarantee you spics could not do, only because they do not have the brain power.

I make 30/hr as a welder, I only weld pipe and I only work jobs I want to, for only 21, it's great, welding is a white trade.

wtf i hate los gringos now

Aztlan when?

maybe. but not as much as you might think due to elasticity. Also a lot of labor is already automated on farms. as the number of beaners reduce farmers will just turn to investing in more machines (used by whites)

I'm going to assume you're legal and ignore what you just said
Goddamn commies
The reason spics work for cheap is because that trillion dollars of remittances to Meeheeko goes really fucking far. I was looking this up, you can get a huge gated villa with a gardener and a view of the pacific for ~$600 a month. The closest comparable thing I could find in the US was upwards of $8,000 per month. So yeah, getting paid $10 per hour translates into something like $120 per hour once they send it across the border. That's the fucking problem, and that's why not only are they going back we need to cut off remittances as well

H1Bs are a problem, too. Not just spics. Where I work, it's 40% spic, 30% african, 10% surprise foreigner, 10% white. And the outsourcing to india, too. We need to punish any company that outsources their jobs, especially white collar jobs like programming.

Send spics back
Revoke H1B visas
Punish outsourcing

I'm pleased to hear ICE is actually sending them back. I can and will masturbate to this. Thank you, godemperor! I am still not tired of winning.

The mexicans at my job are the laziest sacks of shit. They amble around all day trying to avoid work. The one will stand there and look at something until someone else goes and does it for him. I'm about sick of it, but the boss never is around to notice and boot him. Even the niggers do more work than the spics. They aren't hard-working. They're fat, lazy, hacienda taking, phone browsing brown turd people. "Hard working" was probably a disinfo psychop.

who else here is getting into auto mechanics?
always going to have cars to work on

Lol no. It's not like I have 1000 employees, the IRS isn't going to fuck with someone with a handful of employees over affirmative action. Also why even HAVE employees? Make everyone buy their own hand tools and 1099 that ass. Let them deal with their own taxes however they see fit. One less shekel for the kikes at the fed

So you typically run with the same crew of guys?

You got OP's post completely wrong.
The (((lie))) that you need to face is that manual labor is something filthy, that only spics and niggers should do, while a successful person is comfy in his office, with his air conditioning and his coffee machine (but in the end most office monkeys contribute nothing to society at large, their job is just a fake one to make up for the fact that thanks to technology, for example, a single farmer today can produce food for, say, 1000 people, while 100 years ago he could produce food for 10 people so you needed a shitload more of farmers as a society.)
You should be happy to see more whites taking up blue collar jobs, it means we can be indipendent as a people.
Back in the day in fascist Italy this was called "Autarchia", pic related.

Nigger, I did all that shit already and still do it. There are plenty of white kids who will do it, but it isn't presented as an option to them. They go to school and are told "if you don't get a college education you're trash and you'll always be trash" then they put themselves in to debt to go to the school. they get in and are guided into bullshit classes that will never get them any sort of reasonable job skills. they then wander the earth confused as to their place in it because the environment they've evolved to survive in doesn't exist any more.

I've mixed literally tons of cement by hand and carried it in buckets for days on end. I've gone 3 months without a day off doing 12+ hour days. There are plenty of us who are willing to do this and want to do it, but the opportunities for such work have been drying up.

It was the best.

That crowd of spics has less guns than I do.

And they probably can't shoot for shit.

Preach. But the absolute worst part is that
GODDAMN CIRCUS MUSIC THEY PLAY AT FULL FUCKING VOLUME ALL DAY
Every song is exactly the same, and I've gotten real close to going Ben Garrison over that shit. These faggot beaners will never understand that the reason I most want them gone is so I never have to hear that shit again. Even thinking of it makes me fucking rage out, these illegal fucks polluting our air with their filth as if anyone else on the block wants to hear it. If I ever snap and go on a killing spree it will be the result of mexican music, mark my words

Makes you wonder why you constantly hear, "Oh, but you wouldn't want to do that manual work. It's not like any white people want to go cut grass for 10 bucks an hour."

Hehe, clever merchants. In all actuality, I did landscaping for a white. Everyone was white in my crew because I grew up in rural Pennsylvania, we could make upwards of 50 bucks on a lawn depending on how large it was or what it entailed. (Also, we usually did rich neighborhoods.) It's actually a good manual labor job.

Offtopic but people should be banned, at least a short ban, for refusing to format their posts properly with capitalization and shit like that. Since we've been flooded with cuckchanners from the HWNDU shit this sort of low effort posting has become much more common.

If cuckchanners are gonna come here they can at least take the time to type proper fucking posts.

IRS is stricter on how people that work for you need to be classified now. If you're going to be treating them all as independent contractors you can't tell them what hours to work, just what job to do and when it needs to be done by. Not meeting this leave you susceptible to being hit with trust fund recovery penalties on top of back social security and medicare taxes.

Also, your a joke thinking white guys don't get passed over for these kinds of jobs. In my life I have been turned down at least twice because of affirmative action hires. Once so they could hire beaners and another time so they could hire women.

OP is an angry beaner who needs to go back. Plenty of whites would and are willing to work these jobs but get passed over by manual labor companies because they don't speak Spanish.

Is being a Surveyor viable? Seems like steady you need it before you start building anything and obscure enough to avoid beans.

Reddit spacing is a myth.

Reddit spacing is a shitty forced meme.

It would apply to posts formatted like this.

Not like that post you responded to.

And even bullshit like this isn't comparable to the growing number of so-called anons that won't make the effort to capitalize their fucking sentences.

They're faggots from 4/pol/ that need to lurk more and assimilate, or fuck off.

Honestly I've been doing it long enough that a lot of my friends I used to hire or partner with have started their own companies, so whenever we need help we just subcontract each other. It's the old asian secrets of wealth trick, or what kikes do. Just keep that money in your circle, share power equipment that doesn't get heavy daily use, etc. I've always hated having "employees" personally, it's not my style. I'd rather work with freemen than have to be the dickhead boss. Now as I get more experience I might move into the ol' charge the customer double your worker's hourly and live off the fat, but while I'm still moderately young I enjoy lifting shit and making things look good.

Everything's changing this year, and I'll probably partner with a guy who was my partner a few years back in order to run bigger crews. Honestly I don't know how big this thing is going to get at this point. But if you're just starting off it's easy to go to office depot and get some tricopy bid sheets. Find someone you trust and partner up, I've fond this to be the least stress for the most profit when starting off. I literally started off knocking on doors and handing out fliers I designed and printed. There's one ironclad rule: always ask for the sale.

Exactly this.
I'european, you wouldn't believe how many times
I've heard the kikes in MSM saying that we need immigration because they're "doing the jobs that europeans don't want to do anymore", fuck I hate them so much, first they brainwash the goys making them lazy, then they mock them about being lazy and in the end they ruin our civilization using that mocking as their excuse.

capitalization is for queers

get into inspection. pays better than welding and you get to pretend you're smarter than a welder.

im just going off what i see faggot. i cant read your mind to see if youre willing or not. the spics are going back, so we will see.

i haven't capitalized a sentence in over a year and a half. are you triggered?

OP why do you have to fag up such a great thing? This means I can do welding work again.

why dont you go back to TRS faggot you seem like you would fit in there

At 13, I broke my neck horsing around in someone's pool, ended up with a C5-7 fusion and spent a year in a halo brace. It took two years of therapy to first get me out of a bed, and then out of a wheelchair.
At 24, I flipped one of those Ford Explorers with them fucked up Firestone tires. Broke neck a second time, broke back, two broken collarbones, three broken ribs, fractured pelvis, fractured femur, fractured clavicles, fractured skull, and needed over 100 staples to close up my wounds. Spent a year in physical therapy for three hours a day, five days a week.

I've worked in boat shops restoring vintage wooden boats. I've spent years in commercial kitchens, 8/10/12/more hours a day on my feet, 5/6/7 days a week. I've done landscaping, construction (framing, remodeling, finishing), been a painter, a power-washer, ran my own job-site cleanup business with a buddy for a couple years, all while going to community college part time.

Tell me some more about how your back pain slows you down.

ignore this wrong thread

What you see from your fellow beaners who love to whine that whites would never work the jobs they do. I've worked landscaping jobs beside Mexicans who just whined it was too hot and laid in the shade while the whites kept working. The "hard-working Mexican" is a myth.

Man, it's like you're a mexican SJW or some shit. Your sort loves to project, asking everyone if they're triggered and calling them special snowflakes in situations where it doesn't remotely apply. Go back to tumblr, 4/pol/ is too good for you.

What the fuck is it with some people? They break easy. I've played sports all through middle school and high school, and I've been in a car crash before, and would you know I've never so much as broken a finger? I don't know if I'm just playing it safe or if I'm just a tough bastard.

fruit pickers can make 200-300 a day if your good

that is more than I make per day with 10 years experience and a degree

i think its a mix between luck and genetics. seems like some people just have weaker bones then others and are constantly breaking them if they are the sort of people who do anything outside

Shit happens. Sometimes that perfect set of circumstances comes along and you're hit. I've been in pretty car wrecks where I walked away without a scratch - even after all my other injuries.

i said spics work harder than niggers retard. i know whites work hard, there is just less of them in construction. and i also know they slack when they can get away with it because im with them all day. its like youre the one whos from tumblr the way you cant even let a conversation take place.

I already do a typical beaner's job. Concrete and masonry. Thanks, though.

Very true, I've consulted some legal advice about this in the past. I'm pretty flexible so I haven't had a big problem with it. At one point I had gotten up to 10 workers and I wasn't making any more money, so I scaled all the way back to a solo operation for a couple years. Then back to a partner, then some subs. Shit's been so hit and miss over the past, what, 10 years or so. But I can tell that the winds are changing. I feel it in me bones, and I've developed a good sense of what it's like in my area. I think I'm going to go LLC this year instead of sole proprietorship. I've studied corporate law for years, I think I'm going to pull the trigger on it finally. Writing off gas, business lunches, office space, etc etc etc. It's kind of exciting, I've wanted to expand for a long time but I had so much distrust of the government and the economy I didn't think it was wise.

But everything changed on that fateful day, and peoples' expectations are what drives the economy to a large extent

maybe you should make your own board for faggots.

Working blue collar jobs doesn't mean you have to type like an illiterate nigger, user. Have some self-respect.

lots of jobs will only hire niggers because they actually WANT people that will just take low pay .. as long as the show up

Fuck people who say that not you user, I just got triggered. Shit, if it wasn't winter I'd do it right now for the hell of it. Maybe I can work for a grass cutting company or for my grandpa again with minor landscaping.
I-I like planting trees and bushes and doing pretty things with lawns, don't judge me.

oh shit nigger, if only I could go back in time and give myself one piece of advice…

Sounds like you've been doing your homework then, best of luck.

But user, the TV said that you're not going to be able to buy avocados anymore if Trump builds the wall!

wew. I think I burned about 500 calories just reading that post.

you, sir, are high energy.

Sounds comfy to me. I work in construction as a third party inspector, which is like barely one step above a spic. I don't see why doing spic jobs would be any different. Physical labor makes the time go by quicker, you get in some shape, and everything tastes better and feels better.

In the absence of spics driving wages down the pay would probably be similar and at least I'd have someone to talk to. Maybe I would even live a normal life, like–have a community and such.

This is exactly it. Yeah you can't find white people to work shitty jobs for $4/hour. Pay a reasonable wage and you'll find people. This notion that businesses should be able to import workers to undercut wages is the problem.

I work a minimum 10 hour days. Lots of loading in and loading out of tons of gear, installing, calibrating, crawling through duct work, etc. If I am fully capable of doing this sort of work, anyone is.

Holla Forums - TRADES, LABOR AND HIRING PRACTICES

Oh and I occasionally see white guys who are doing spic work for whatever reason. Usually young, maybe not the brightest.

They don't mind the WORK. What sucks for them (aside from the fact that they're getting paid 50% of what they should be) is that they have to work with spics and spics don't give them the time of day.

I saw one poor white kid today who was smarter than his whole crew by like two stddevs. They had him translating the super's instructions for them. Otherwise their interactions with him were limited to demands for various objects.

Fuck this shit.

(checked)
Yup. When I first started working manual labor I tried being friendly with the Mexicans but they just ignore whites or straight up laugh in your face. Racial divides are incredibly apparent in manual labor environments. Whites hang out with whites, Mexicans with Mexicans, blacks with blacks, etc.

HI leftypol

Those are blue collar jobs faggot, that's manual labor. Those are jobs for blue collars in between jobs, convicted felons and legal aliens and teenagers.

In my teens I worked as a cashier, waiter, cook, dishwasher/busboy, landscaper, and late teens I had a job clearing deceased hoarder houses. I have also rolled kegs at a liquor store and sold suits.
post the job openings contact information and pay, or the Craiglist classifieds you fucking larper. I dare you faggot

I give drinks and dinner to white contractors too because they always do a good job.

Every experience I've had with spics has been negative though. I don't know where the meme of them being good workers comes from because it's not true.

The question itself is based on a false premise that illegals only do the jobs Americans wont do, or that illegals have only a minor negative effect on the economy.

Look to the people busting their asses up in the Bakken Reserve. Brutally cold, wildly overpriced, negligible infrastructure, but very good compensation and benefits for those with the balls to step up to the plate.

With as many as 30 million illegals in the workforce, common blue collar jobs do not pay what they did in the 1980's, and I speak from personal experience. Reduce the illegal population by 10 million, and farm labor jobs will be worth it for high school and college kids. Remove the illegals by 20 million, and your average 20-something will be able to pay his rent and live his life. Remove 30 million illegals, and blue collar jobs will be close to what they were in the 1980's, which is having a job means you can own a car, a small home, and maybe attend college at night.

OP is either a Mexican upset about all the deportations, or from Holla Forums.

Does your dad work at nintendo too faggot?

the "doing the jobs Europeans/Americans don't want to do" is projection by kikes. it's jobs they don't want to do because kikes are pieces of shit.

second this

Reduce student funding for humanities (fewer people inside offices and bureaucrats), increase the number of technical courses (more people in productive areas), invest in automation technology (fewer low-skilled jobs for immigrants) and industrialize massively construction area.

It is necessary to encourage the culture of self-service too, I believe that this area is possible to partner with Japan, which already employs many machines that do the work that in America are made by immigrants.

Perhaps the government could "force" this change by increasing labor costs for basic services jobs, so entrepreneurs would seek general automation as their solution. Today it is very cheap to employ an immigrant, it is better to pay a few dollars to Pedro than to put a machine in his place. This needs to change.

Probably the same place that the retarded meme about how the Arabs will care for all the aging Europeans came from, kikes.

(checked)
you're going to help MAGA, user

a family member was just in the hospital. The Philippino nurses don't do fucking shit. None of the asians did and the niggers were worthless.

All boomers should be forced to get somalian and arab nurses - it's their Star Trek dream - let's give it to them!

Can confirm mexicans as laziest sacks of shit. Even their puerto rican cousins are pretty goddamn lazy. I used to work at a manufacturing company doing government contracts and making and assembling military grade equipment. Place has a few beaners and puerto ricans working there. But they all slack off if given the chance. One mother fucking spic was the absolute worst. He would take 30 minute breaks on his own time, falsify documentation of work, would only work for about 2 of the 5+ hours there. The final straw that got him fired was when news of a domestic abuse incident between him and his nigress gf reached the floor and office; especially when said nigress also worked on the same floor.

Remove illegals.

No need, user. Trump has proposed to fix this the correct way: by setting the minimum salary for an H1B job to be $100k. yes, it could be set even higher, but the approach is sound

Microsoft, Google, and Apple are going to lose their shit.

I don't think you understand.
There are many tens of millions of americans that can't find work.
It's the employers who are hiring the illegals and refuse to hire local, or they pay so little that only an illegal could do it.
Do you really think there's not a single white person in the rural areas willing to do farm work?
But they'd have to be paid an acceptable amount for the work which they don't want to do.

When the spics go back, they'll have no choice but to pay acceptable salaries.

You faggots are worse than Muslims.

Same with me. I played baseball, I taught myself how to do backflips, have jumped off 2nd story roofs and moving trains, etc, never had a single injury. Literally not a stitch or a sprained ankle or a cracked bone; nothing.

Machines and their operators.

"They're doing the jobs the Whites are too lazy for" is maybe the most frustrating argument on the subject of immigration. Applied to any other race or demographic it would be declared hate-speech.

I don't know if this qualifies as blue collar labor but i've been working in local pizzerias for almost 4 years now.

Excuse me if this makes me a shill, but the majority (barring 1, in a sample size of about 10) of hispanics i've worked with were hardworking and took pride in their work ethic.

illegal immigration is a big problem, overgeneralizing and breeding hostility towards whole demographics (a common liberal tactic) isn't going to help.

Immigrants are a problem but they aren't the enemy, it's the people waging the demographic war who are the enemy.

thats the problem with being an illegal, you don't have much say over how you are treated by those slimy jews.

Did you niggers take a wrong turn? You accidentally clicked on Holla Forums. Now get out fucking shitskins

We don't want handouts, they are for the weak. All I want is a chance to work for a living and be able to live by my work.

The reason the Jews want to import manual labors is so that our people will become weak physically and boy have they gotten far. Going to the Gym has got nothing on construction, its not just about lifting with air conditioning its about bruising your hands and cutting your arms.

wtf is going on in Peru?

What?

I haven't enough experience with spics to know what you mean by this.

I've had shit fall on me(not light shit either), taken multiple spills, had my hand crushed, been shot with nailguns, and most recently had a 2x6 springbrace snap and break my nose while we were removing it. I got right up, and went back to work.
The gym makes you toned, work makes you a man.

I think he's referring to spic rap

Ouch. Do you look like Anglin now? Being white our nose bones are rather delicate I'd believe. I've never been hit there myself, luckily I've been on the other end of the punch. 5-0 tbh learn when to pick your battles

ovens are heating up for your tribe

Probably mariachi bullshit.

I could and I would but unlike you OP, I didn't waste my youth drinking and doing drugs so I know employ your bitch mother.

If you weren't so stupid, you'd know there are temporary work visas for agriculture. You'd also know about the machinary that is wide use but then, you've never been to a commercial farm and your ideas are nothing more then bullshit given to you by Jews.

Your opening is also completely dishonest. Nothing of the sort is doing on. Yet :)

You nigger, the reason I left industrial production to become a pampered white collar douche was precisely because I was sick of working with niggers and spics. At least I can socially engineer my way around cucks and women. Shitskins just make me feel violent.

You offer me a factory full of white people and bantz and you'll see me lose my fear of lifting heavy shit real fucking quick. Beep Beep motherfucker.

This is a quality thread. OP is asking hard but good questions. As we get the fucking shitskins out we need to be ready to fill their places as they go. Prove to everyone that we are willing to work, able to work, want to work.

It was pretty tense in all honesty. Someone was going to jail. I was only like 6'6 120 at the time but never underestimate pissed off white guys tbh

5'6**

Are you a bad enough dude to walk a 4in beam 120ft+ up?

Cool, they should get the fuck out and use that work ethic to Make Mexico Great For once

You motherfuckers are making shit up, or you're Bruce Willis in Unbreakable

How many people died on those in the 20's? How the fuck did you get up or down? Wasn't it windy enough up there to blow you away?

A good amount prolly. How many people die in car accidents a day? I bet it's more.
Used to be you could take a trip on a beam on its way up or the ball itself. Now you gotta climb flights of fucking ladders or take the elevator if one is built.
DYEL detected. Eat something boy.

I thought the wind pressure was way greater up there? I figure that's more caused by the actual structure of a building then a skeleton though, but still.

We don't have to prove shit to anyone.

Tbh I've never been over 18 stories myself, and yeah, it get's windy. You learn to brace yourself though and we do take off really windy days for safety. But up that high, I'm not sure. I imagine they do about the same but I could be wrong.

meat for

You're a bitch faggot.

I'm unemployed, would jump at the chance to do this AND GET PAID TO DO IT

What a man

OP is full of shit spouting some bluepilled faggot propaganda.

I work in construction. White too. There is damned good money in it. But not for sub-contractors helpers(guys you see using hammers). And the business is a fucking bitch for contractors overall. Average devolopment company makes between 30-50% margin. Some of them out there make 100%. That is in other businesses called profit. Your $250k house actually costs 125-150 to the building company that builds it. Each subcontracting company under them run 12-30% margin on their part of the job. Rough rule of thumb for those businesses is 40-60% of the cost before margin is material and the rest labor AND overhead of the account.

That labor is where the rubber meets the road, those are the workers out on site. But they are headed by a main contractor with a number of helpers dependent upon the work being done. Those head workers have to provide their own gas, tools, supplies (or get charged for them), the pay for their help, often pay for lunches and insurance and pretty much everything else you can think of. All they get is a single paycheck and a fuck off if there is an issue. The company may supply things like the construction wood, the concrete or flooring tiles, but the rest is normally required to be covered by the worker. Shit like nails, grout, underlayment and such all supplied BY the worker that gets a check from the company at the end of the week with all his consolidate 'jobs' totaled on it. That means it is an business(in one man) that requires an significant support system already setup or he cannot do it. Any joe off the street cannot do that. Believe it or not most fucking experienced white collared workers in charge of all this shit cannot make it work even after being in the business for years. Oh, and don't forget, to keep enough helpers that are competent he has to cover their cost for a day even if he didn't get work that day. Most companies dishing out a job will make you and your crew show up each day to get the job and supplies, even if you don't get the work that day. Often you get to sit down and wait for hours before being told to go away. Unless he is running some contract work that is utterly unskilled labor can can hit the home depot laborers he has to pay his helpers to keep them happy, despire not getting anything himself that day. More detail depending on companies involved if you want it, industry and particular contract work but lets move on.

The head worker gets shit on left and right as well. Something come along that the main company doesn't want to 'eat' they pass what is called a backcharge on to the subcontractor. They can claim its something worker related but can rarely prove it nore want to explain why it wasn't caught before being signed off on and paid. Sometimes those guys get hit with some bullshit charge out of the blue from a job done completed and signed off on from a YEAR ago on their current check. How many of you are going to take getting half your weekly paycheck stripped out from under you and take it like a bitch? But your costs didn't go down. Here is the main reason they moved that shit over to illegals. Niggers are not competent enough to manage an subcontracting crew. Whites are not going to be anyone's bitch boy unless wholly desperate. We rightly expect that we do the fucking job, we fucking get paid. You think I didn't do it right, you show me and prove it or you can kiss right the fuck off. Companies don't like that because fucking contractors is easier than holding onto competent people in their own offices. (that said companies are forced to hire diversity hires by percentage so are fucked in a host of ways too) Sure, some of the head working contractors can bring home a paycheck of 2-6g a week. But that isn't just for you, that is EVERYTHING associated with that job, which you often have to float. So you do a job tuesday, you might be lucky to hit pay on friday, but usually it gets paid the following one after that. So you better be stable enough to handle that issue.

This is where the subculture of illegals works for them and why whites and niggers have been shuffled off. They get shit explained to each other by each other about what is going on. Holy shit, novel concept but whties thanks to our subverted jew culture cannot figure that the fuck out now. TV, sports, videogames and such all got in the way. They often have family, even EXTENDED family around that help out. Grandma takes care of eight kids durring the day while grandpa fixes everyones houses and cars or networks for work for people. Dozen adult men all get to gether from the same family and actually disscuss the future and plans of what is going on. Compiling their wealth together they all make out better in the end. Car breaks down? Someone can fix it, or knows the right person whom will fix it for dirt cheap. Need a job for a week, no problem, someone tells you where to show up and its done, the ones your helping already will pretty much know your experience level too. Shit like this even before you factor in shared domociles and such make their cost of living much cheaper. This is also why many spic families whom have been here for a decade or more have hundreds of thousands of dollars either in cash saved up, or in property they are fixing up to sell. While whites are fucked six ways to sunday because 'move the fuck out at 18 and figure your life out' attitude from the 60's that has been shoved down our throat fucked us. Most kids today couldn't barely know their own extended family by name. This is why they can take those half paycheck hits and not become destitute overnight too.

Now, on to other problems. Namely there are almost no contracting jobs other than electrical and water that do not have the same pay rate as was being paid in the fucking 70's. Thats right, your fucking dad in his teens or twenties doing that job would be making the same fucking amount you would now for the same exact work. There are some variations, but not much. That is bad enough. But you need experience doing these jobs to learn them, very few of these jobs are off the jobsite training compatable. Everything from what part of the country your from to what company you are subcontracting under thinks of how shit is done has to be known and learned for each specialty. Spics don't higher white dudes. Simple as that, maybe once a year I will see one white guy on a crew out of hundreds I see every week. SO don't expect to be able to be a common worker under the subcontractor either. Anyone whom considers most construction to be little more than take nail and use hammer, they are idiots. There are vast tiers of experience, knowledge and specialization that are learned on those jobs. There is a reason most faggots whom do their own 'bathroom remodle' project take a fucking year or more to complete it. Yet an experienced contractor can do the same job in a few days, maybe a week depending on all the bells and whistles wanted and prepwork. Whites tend to become artesians in their job as contract workers. Spics are all about just good enough and go home. Corporations are also all about just good enough because profit.

All of this and more is just a limited overview of why whites are pretty much non existant in contract work. Maybe this is different in liberal union places or lily white areas of the nation. But this is how it is run from southern california to texas to florida and all those areas inbetween.

You see this shit? It's called boom, lattice boom. You see it in the sky roll up on the site and ask the for the ironworker foreman. He'll let you know what company he work for and where the office is so you can get down there and fill out an application. You're going to need tools though faggot so I suggest you look up what tools an ironworker uses cause I ain't gunna spoonfeed a worm.

Also, this is how it works in the south. It's relatively easy to get on a crew down here because we're not unionized like the yanks. I have no idea how the east and west coast companies operate.

More and more beaners are leaving everyday it seems down here in Texas.

yea, who do I contact about signing up with that new medical plaza they are building downtown?

Also, protip: the faster you learn how to read prints and weld, the faster you get a raise.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This shit bugs me. I live in a "mostly" white neighborhood yet nobody ever goes outside the house, I don't know any of my neighbor's names and the one "fixit" guy for the whole block is feeding his family making $200+/day fixing shit the whites in the neighborhood are too fucking lazy to work on themselves. Fucking yardwork, I see that dude doing basic fucking yardwork sometimes.

Go down there and ask hands who the ironworker foreman is. He'll give you info as to what company he works for and where you can apply. Then, if they decide to hire you and you may have to pass a drug test, they'll throw you on a crew. What crew won't be up to you.

This is true but union makes good money. I thought about going to one of their schools and getting into a union but I made lead man and am now on my way to becoming foreman in a few years.

Get this, I used to make $800 a week in 1985, I stopped doing it in 1986 (Savings and Loan Crisis)
It never paid that again, and still doesn't. Profits remained at the top and increased.

This is true too. As much as I love ironwork this industry is cut throat as all fuck and no one makes as much as they fucking should.

Theres nothing wrong with wanting good lawn aesthetic.

If you're young, try the Jobs corps., also try Americorps. Before I started going to college to study forestry, I did a a yea rlong project with Americorps in northern Georgia monitoring invasive species, selective burning of forested areas, all that good stuff, and they provide room and board etc. It doesn't pay, but it's all the training you could ask for, plus the living quarters were nice where I was.

Please make chan ACLU propaganda

Why can't I attach images

I only know my neighbor Terry, him and his wife are cool but I don't know another soul in my completely white neighborhood other than some random lady who welcomed me into the neighborhood when I first moved in. (It's sorta affluent)

Part of the kikes goal was to destroy those bonds between whites. You ever see big families with whites like there used to be? Doubt it. Do whites get together in church and do things for the community? Barely. Do whites take an active role in their neighborhoods and bond together to form that "local culture"? Virtually non-existent.

They destroyed God, they destroyed the family unit, and they destroyed any higher unifying force for white people.

They want it to be brought to the point where they could come take you out of your house and beat you in the street and nobody would care.

Whites today live very isolated lives. They all live separately, they don't want to interact with people really. You do what you want to do, I do what I want to do, and the less we see eachother the better. And this mentality probably stems from what I just mentioned. They don't feel wanted, they feel shunned and ostracized by society and by their fellow white people who buy into this shit too.

It has to stop, form a local council, get your communities together, we need a resurgence of whites taking an active role in the country. They start to care again, and most don't care now. Most whites voted Trump not because they were fervent Trump supporters, but because they said "Fuck this, this country is going to hell anyway."

That's been the overwhelming consensus from people I know. They're apolitical or independent, but naturally have more traditional leanings. its also probably easier to mold them into even further right sentiments

/rant

I should add, white people don't even want to go outside much anymore because they instinctually hate dealing with dumb smelling niggers everywhere they go. People notice that stuff.

Start cultural, or at least help with one. I live in Souther Ohio and the city has a long history of Germanic influence literally a place called Over-the-Rhine and there are several German cultural festivals. That's a good place to start really. Most of them already like culture and tradition anyhow. its been my strategy so far. I'm at the point where I help them organize the event and hire musicians, venues, catering services, and set up music playlists. There's several maypoles in the local so my next goal is to get those going if the weather permits it. I have seen a worrying amount of white older guys with brown grandchildren and race mixers in general thought. But the majority are white.

My spine is malformed because my middle school was the nigger highschool back during segregation and hadn't been updated in 50 years, running a surplus of students four times over its intended design without any modernization of infrastructure. There were no classroom sets of books and your actual grades took a hit every time you either didn't bring your book or were late to class, so trying to use the few lockers that existed in the India-tier morass of human traffic jam was out of the question. I spent formative years carrying around a backpack heavier than I was, and now I can't stand up for more than a few minutes.

Oh, and I received no medical attention whatsoever until my literally paralyzing back pain became a liability to my parents because of truancy laws, and even then it was just enough to get me to be able to hobble into a car and back again to fill a seat so they'd stop receiving angry letters and veiled threats from the school system.

Imagine mexican polka. German influenced weird polka, accordion, trumpet, and some old singing mexicans.

Hey now. Mariachi is one of the few good things to ever come out of Mexico. I'll take some Spanish guitar and trumpets over their one dun-chicka-bun-ba beat they have for all their other music any day.

no, we either just have dense bones or we're agile and careful or maybe both. These things exist and some people are going to have them.