Is it really gonna come out?

Is it really gonna come out?

Probably not.

Even if it does it's been in development hell so there will be something fundamentally wrong with it.

It might be too ambitious.

It'll come out, and it'll be mediocre to decent range. Not bad enough to mock, not good enough to satisfy hype or be memorable. Sales will also be below hopes.

I wish this meme would die.

Yes it's coming out, but why do you care? You know your on Nintendogaf right?

If it's amazing

If it's good

If it's OK

If it's bad

There is no way this matters to anyone here

You probably had a mother or father that psychologically abused you or gave into your every wish and bought you something everytime you cried for it.

Why the fuck would you? PS4 is now a Bloodbourne machine anyways.

Ill just rent

Before the ps3 came out I got hyped for, last Metal Gear, last Kingdom Hearts and this, the Last Guardian, lol.

PS4 came and still waiting on 2 of those 3 things.

wew

If it doesn't show up at E3, I'd assume it went back to development hell.

It will probably be 30FPS garbage and this is coming from someone who played and loved both Ico and SOTC.

It'll also look like an early gen PS3 game on the PS4 so yeah, it's not gonna be pretty, especially since both the previous games pushed the hardware to their limits

BUT HEY at least you're not a console warrio- oh never mind.

Definitely, just not for ps4 or 4.25 I'm afraid. But for ps5 for sure, so make sure to buy it on day 1!

what

do you really think this is gonna be the last metal gear, and kingdom hearts for that matter?

I want it to be good, but the issues it had with development and the time its taken does not bode well. Team ICO are done and some new blood is working on it. Ueda is in charge, which is a good sign, but lets not get too hyped.

Also consider it will be a full price game with a 5 hour campaign only.

No one hates Post Iwata Nintendo more than 8/v/

This place is infested by nintenyearolds, Nintendo has by far the worst fanbase of any console.

Kill yourself. Nintendo is dead and so is the actual fanbase on 8/v/. I want the NintendoGAF meme to fucking die.

That's right, 8/v/ is Xbox One territory.

8/v/ is mustard territory because old games and piracy

I am really freaking excited for this game. Judge me fags.

I'm not going to judge you if you ask for it, slut.

If you're like me, there will come a day when you're disappointed for the last time. On that day you will never be excited for anything ever again.

When was that day for you user?