Pack up the LARP, it's time to go home

thesaker.is/the-neocons-and-the-deep-state-have-neutered-the-trump-presidency-its-over-folks/

pack up the LARP, it's time to go home

Okay this is some serious defeatist shilling.

Really, nigger? We just give up because there's been a bump in the road? What kind of bullshit is this?

Your supposed to SAGE because we have had 30 threads about this already.

>>>/anywherebuthere/

Sure it Abraham. It's over for Israel.

Last I checked mccain is still dragging his chaffed ass across the carpet. Neocons still aren't the authority and it's jews who want a war with russia.
sah gay

kill yourself
before I come and kill you CREW and david brock

They do realize, giving how angry people are, that not only will those pulling bullshit get killed but the messenger as well? I hope they enjoy looking to the deep state to save them since that is all they will have at this point.

Yep its over.his next step is to declare martial law and start a new fascist america.
You will be the first to be gassed,kike

LMAO typical STRONK bullshit from the usual suspects.

Not a single coherent argument in this thread, just nervous kvetching.

"They may have killed us, but they ain't whupped us" - Tim Kaine

Eh… is it, though? If Russia and China were a united front, it's not outlandish to suggest there would be a real struggle to achieve anything in a conventional war, even with our allies [considering most of our allies, along with ourselves, are completely subsumed in third world savages who control the state in totality]. It would have to be a nuclear confrontation.

Economically, we probably don't fare much better between China's raw productive capability and Russia's massive natural resources. We could – and should – break our dependence on China's manufacturing, but that doesn't necessarily stop the rest of the world from continuing to trade with them.

Most people will scream 'concern-shill' but I think this worth talking about.
Will definitely keep an eye out for more possible deep state fuckery with Trump.

The Saker's articles are regularly posted on zerohedge. Zerohedge, where every article is basically Doompaul.jpg. Think about that.

What a waste of quads…
Yeah no, not really.

ZeroHedge is also run by an actual Bulgarian communist.

China's investors are actually moving to other asian and EM economies. It's likely that the Chinks will follow Japan and South Korea, a relatively prosperous, somewhat corrupt but otherwise isolationist country.

Mmm.. it's all the same narrative from you guys, though. It just assumes neither Russia nor China would be able to sink a single US vessel and it assumes the US would be able to penetrate deep into Chinese and Russian territory to establish air superiority with minimal lost planes and casualties.

If that's the case, okay. I certainly don't have any insight into anti-ship missiles, area denial, laser-based defense systems to know who has exactly what at what stage of readiness. It is apparent to me, though, that the US would basically need nothing to be destroyed ever for that advantage to hold up, which is why my original supposition would be that the way needs to go nuclear.

It's not that the J-20 or whatever the latest Russian plane is are better than the F-22/F-35, or that the various assortments of small arms present among opposing armies are superior to American/NATO assortments. It's the raw productive capability – the same thing that caught up to Germany in WW2.

This still is entirely academic.

Trump is still friendly with Russia and Flynn's (who is a neocon) resignation will strengthen that, not weaken it.

The trick now, as the other user pointed out is to detach US dependence on China and build a stronger relationship with Russia and nationalist EU governments.

If anybody would go nuclear it's the Chinks and Russians, precisely because they can't take on the US in a conventional war and they know it.

The article in the OP claims the opposite: Mattis and Pence = Neocons, Flynn = anti Neocon

No actual knowledge necessary. Just post one of those pictures showing how many carriers the US has and you win the argument.

I put your kind in the same category as the "flat earth, nukes don't exist" user.

I guess it's time to #closethegate

Flynn is registered democrat.

seriously CTR, I AM GOING TO COME AND KILL YOU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Hi shills, bye shills. Filtered.

That's flipped around from my supposition, but the end result is the same, isn't it? A refusal [or maybe reluctance is a better word?] to invite a nuclear response puts one in the same position as not being able to compete in a conventional war: the war isn't happening and the theoretical opposition progresses along their intended path.

At the end of the day, Russia holds Crimea and China built those islands in the South China Sea. You can tell them to stop or give it back or whatever, but they don't need to listen.

You posted this shit in the DEEP STATE thread too, CREW pls go.

wait they think flynn was the lynchpin behind the whole thing? lol

Wew.

And what does that have to do with him being a Neocon or not?

Then your supposition is wrong. You should read Suvorov.

Well, you're the one who told me supposition was wrong in the first place and the post you just responded to was working from your assertion. Are you having trouble keeping up with the post IDs?

Or did you just feel like that particular sentence was a good place to get in a one-liner that doesn't add anything to the thread?

WTF I love Hillary now

Which assertion of mine are you talking about exactly?

That the US has much bigger military might than Russia and China?

That the US has absolutely no need to go nuclear?

That Russia and China have every need to go nuclear?

That you should read Suvorov?

congratulations we all now know you're a newfag shill.

Oh no an insult, time for me to die.

Why don't you start with what's been helpfully quoted in greentext? Are you new to this board or something?

So what do you want to know?

Been here since the first exodus.

This is correct. Flynn was one of the guys sharing intelligence with Russia and Syria to help them fight ISIS behind Obongo's back. Pence is a typical republican shill who will do whatever gets him power. Mattis is a traitor and a cuck.

What? Look, every single comment in the chain are linked. You can hover your cursor over the underlined and red number and it will display that post. Clicking it will take you directly to that post, where you can repeat the hovering process until you are all caught up. You can go into the options and ask that the threads be displayed in a tree format, as well, if that makes it easier for you to follow a thread.
I'll take your word for it.

That said, thesaker is a bit of a faggot. Trump and Bannon are geniuses and know more of the situation than any of us. If Trump allowed Flynn to resign, I'm sure he did it for a good reason. Trump is good at risk assessment and cost-benefit analysis.

Let's try this again: the "helpfully quoted" greentext you referenced in is about Suvorov.
So I'll ask again: what do you want to know?

Dubs confirms OP is V& and gassed

Sage

No one asked you anything. That's why you were told to go back and catch yourself up, or alternatively, change your thread display format to tree mode. All the relevant back and forth has already been typed out and organized chronologically with direct quotations indicating points being addressed. Your confusion is itself confusing.

Sage for off-topic tangent.

Saging a concern troll astroturfing cuck thread.

Flynn was the biggest WWIII hard-liner out there.

Despite the optics of his ejection from the administration, it's good to see him go. We just need to make damn sure other former obama shills don't end up in his old seat.

nope too late
blood and glory await if (((they))) offer resistance.

Nice dubs, but remember that every time you call them "CTR", the shills will laugh saying "ahah he doesn't even know we're CREW now!!1", like changing the name will change the fact that they're all virgin nerds, so bad at their job that they make everything worse for their masters by making us angry and determined to fuck them up instead of being all defeatists like the cucks they are, they think we're like them, but we're not.

Trump needs to declare martial law and put this country in order. The media are rallying the entire country against the President: they are a collectively seditious minority with giant message magnifiers who are manipulating the masses.

Go kill yourself.

faggot, you write like a goon