CONSUME

What do you drink or eat while gaming?
Cans of red bull? Chips? Water? Snacks?

I don't because pausing every time I want to take a bite ruins the experience.

Best gaming meal.

Fag.

Praise the sun

there's nothing gay about sucking dicks

No bully lol but it's the best gaming snack there is haha

It is literally the very definition of gay faggot.

What fucking dictionary do you have?

the one that says men sucking men off qualifies a gay.

yep

now that's gay

Haha no it's just a good meal to eat while gaming silly

Sex is a social construct

Normal night = ice coffee and raisin toast
Clan night = beer or bourbon and cheese biscuits

Cheesexual

In some circles that is being attracted to smegma.

Salami.

Do you eat the whole stick or just nibble on the sides of it a little?

Sweet tea, motherfuckers
Are you even south?

literal shit

nope

I'm currently eating starburst. Unwrapping each individual piece.

If you're playing CS:GO or some shit you wait until the round is over to eat your food right? or are you actually eating during the game like some retard?

Mate, if it's going to be booze, straight whiskey works fine.
For everything else, where you aren't wanting to be drunk, sweet tea.

That's too dangerous! You might shitfaced and forget left from right. And then you won't play vidya correctly.

usually water or some juice, plus a bag almonds or cashews. an energy drink for a hobby where you sit down is just a waste unless you're playing DDR

I take the salami, I bite it, I chew it, I swallow.

Says he basically saying he eats hiking food.

Although, you aren't wrong. Energy drink a shit.

alcohol

I try not to eat anything while I'm playing games because I tend to eat everything too quickly, and I don't want type 2 diabetes.
I'll usually have either a glass of water, a can of diet soda, or a pot of coffee next to me though.

It's more like a hobby.

I don't really eat anything while gaming. Probably because I don't snack much no matter what, it's sit down to a meal or nothing, usually. So the closest I get to eating while gaming is stopping to make whatever, eating it, and getting back to the game. As for drinking, I don't usually sit down with a drink next to me, but if I do, it's nothing out of the ordinary. Tea, juice, maybe soda.

choose
essential

I don't ever EAT while gaming, mostly because I am not a savage, but also because to me eating is the process of consuming something. If I spend money to consume something I want to do so with pleasure, and not on the side. Otherwise I would have wasted money on said something. Same goes for games.

I mostly drink water while gaming. This has no particular reason, other than that I simply don't drink much of anything else at all, excluding alcoholic drinks.

haha I didn't think of that, lets just say it's adventuring food.

99% of energy drinks don't even work either. I used to have to pull 12 hour night shifts followed by 12 hour day shifts on a rotating schedule that never allowed your body the chance to get acclimated to either day or night. I tried every single drink in the American market, and the ONLY thing that actually helped when you're standing watch at 2am was 5 hour energy.

All of the sugar caffeine taurine piss-in-a-can drinks were worthless.

Currently making goulash.

Fucking love goulash

Chomp. Slurp.

It's a dollar and it keeps me from conceding defeat to the life ending fatigue that is slowly consuming me.

*Sploosh* The sound of superiority.

The sound of being cummed inside of?

Under 25° - Coffee (black), water (one bottle a day) and chips
Over 25° - Water (three bottles a day) and chips

Enjoy your xenoestrogens, chlorine, and fluoride!