Tales from the rapefugee trenches

Tales from the rapefugee trenches

I'm working for an online store somewhere in yurop that sells stuff on credit, which rapefugees really like cause credit = free shit right, right, right user?

They make up a guesstimated half of the "customers" (I have no idea what percentage of them actually pays) and I have to deal with them day in day out in customer support.

What I deal with:

People who write in some kind of semitic moon runes or arab scribbles and try to force me to communicate with them this way.

People who use google translate and send me their gibberish expecting me to understand it.

Cucks from rapefugee centers who state the poor rapefugees din order nuffin cause habeeb and muhammad told him so.

Those who can speak some broken English or some broken local language. They usually state: I din order nuffin, gimme good price cause we're in some sandnigger bazaar n sheet and all kinds of slimey back handed tactics.

Can someone kill me please?

Just troll them until you get fired while getting a better job or trade.

There are no other jobs for me right now, so not an option. I try to save enough shekels so I can move to eastern yurop in 3-4 years.

I figure leaving cucks and rapefugees amongst each other is the best choice for me at this point (I know Holla Forums larpers don't agree with me on that though).

You have no idea how bad that smells. These people, especially nogs, smell so fucking bad it's unreal. I don't even think I saw a white person in there. Besides this questionably white old guy with a fcking fat Japanese kid for a son

Move to Hungary as a white refugee right now.
Don't wait.
h ttp://dailycaller.com/2017/02/12/hungary-welcomes-european-refugees-who-want-protection-from-liberal-policies/

Had to do the DMV last week. Was going to sit for 3 hours in a minority tank but then i got sidetracked, had to go to the local courthouse / tax office to pay some property thing on my car. Wouldn't you know, right next to that line was a "DMV Select", which is like a DMV, except minus 90% of the customers and with way friendlier and more competent employees. See what I'm getting at?

The yids always know that they're fucking with you by inviting minorities into all your shit, but they never want to deal with the unwashed masses themselves, so they leave themselves a semi-private option in every scenario. There's nothing stopping me from going there, but they're not going to publicize how much nicer this DMV was, so they put up no obvious signage and tuck it into the corner of the 2nd floor. I went through the line, twice!, in 25 minutes, came back just to buy a Gadsden license plate.

I'm on the lookout for more cool spots like this, will try and share if i can. Jobs are similar this way, you gotta snoop around and make friendly conversation with everyone you meet. Let it drop in the most casual and unimposing way possible that you hate your current job (which you are amazing at of course) and you will have jewbux and a nicer job in no time. Yurop might suck but there are always jobs open for familiars of the yids, and now you will be closer to the nerve center while playing that deep cover.

Eastern yurop MIGHT be better for now, but even Hungary will have its foreigners and its yids, and these same rules about jobs, services, and neighborhoods will apply.

Also: White women are chronic liars and manipulators.

Stick rapefugees and women in a bag, beat it with a baseball bat and you'll always hit the right one…

After years in customer support I hate:

Rapefugees
Women
Retarded boomer guys who think the world owes them

While Hungary is safe it's kind of a low income shithole tbh and most locals look like they hate their lives.

Feels good man

I moved to this Shithole city when I was like 13. I'm planning on moving back to my homeland, old William Penns state.

I can relate. I used to work in public transit (in clapistan) at a customer service desk in a town that sees a lot of rapefugees. Everyone that works with them fucking hates them.

The Apefricans fucking stink to hell and have the collective intelligence of a fucking rock. If koko the gorilla came up to the counter and tried to buy a bus pass he would be more able to communicate it than these fucking nogs. English? Right… Hygiene? Might as well be rocket science. Every last one of them stinks until their handler tells them to use fucking deodorant, then they stink of that instead of BO. There's a few that walk around in suits that their handlers got them while collecting welfare so people think they have jobs but watching them get a bus pass says otherwise.

Then there's the fucking Indians. These assholes like to live 20 in a 2 room apartment, smell like fucking curry and BO and like to try to scam you every time they get to the counter. This holds true for asians that pass through in general (except the BO, they tend to know what showers are). The old indian men are the worst. They speak english fine but will come up to the counter and hand you enough for a bus pass and demand a bus pass… for half off because senior. These guys will be pushing 50 but will have white/gray hair that to the uninitiated will appear to qualify for a senior pass (gotta be 65 lol), but we are initiated aren't we? The salt fucking flowed when I put my foot down and asked for an ID.

Then the fucking prarie/timber niggers. Not as stupid as the previous two. Just drunk, rowdy, you'll have to call the cops on them at least once a week because they'll pass out and piss all over themselves. Or try to steal shit like the niggers do.

I got a few stories if anyone is interested.

let me hear some stories

Share plz

Sounds like hell. At least all my work is email based. If it was on the phone I'd probably quit cause I'm kind of an autist, hence not fight to save ze fatherland material.

why dont you move to israel

I'm going to keep that one in mind, I call them woodland negros or wildlife.

As someone from Eastern Yurop, which wonderful Second-World country were you planning to move to?

Probably Poland. Most polish people I have met abroad were friendly and based.

Since I'm a slav, I, by default think poles are the fourth worst slavs, but that's still pretty good to non-slavs. Also, playing vidya with poles is suffering.

Sorry for long time to reply, I'm at work (not at a fucking bus station anymore thank fucking god)

user pls

It's an older meme, but it checks out.

Did one fuck your mom or something? Poles are based.

t. Burger who is part Pole

Most of my pole encounters were from vidya, and by god, poles are as bad as the hues at vidya. They don't speak English, when they do, they don't care about you trying to make them play less like shit.

At least you're ahead of the Bulgarians, Ukrops, and Serbs.

Ayy

This guy gets it there is nothing wrong with being part pole another part pole on my Holla Forums?

>Pommeranian Polish, Prussian German and North Italian
I don't even know how to feel. A third of me invaded itself, and the final third backs out halfway through the war. But hey, at least a bit Aryan I guess.

I find that they have really rancid breath, every single fucking one of them. And you're right about the Indians, they always reek of curry. But at least there's no niggers here, just pajeets and chinks.

If you play league of lesbians owned by chinks then you've got a bad impression, only kids in Poland play lol
Not as bad in other games tbh

Some Asians act like wannabe Yakuza niggers. The one I saw at the DMV smelled like a cologne store and was dressed like a nigger drooping his pants with some polo boots.

I used to play LoL, but that shit ended up almost ruining my group of friends, so we stopped, not to mention that it was a shit game, but they didn't play anything else before that. From personal experience, they're also pretty shit at Siege, COD 2/4, World of Tanks, general MMOs, anything that requires teamwork or a lot of individual skill, really. I mean, they're 4/10 at being gud, and 0/10 at working with others.

Another one for you

guess you never tried playing Tibia with poles and hues

I have a theory that these creatures are purposefully engineered biological weapons. I know of no being with a glimmer of sentience that behaves like that.

Because I'm enjoying writing these

And he was out in a week.

but user dey be jus like uz ( ; _ ; )

That's niggers in general user

Somalis are the niggers of niggers. I've seen nogs who at least knew words like "thank you" and "please". I've never seen or heard a Zoomali thank anyone or ask for something politely.

Holla Forums storyteller of the year :D

You need to go back.

get out.

Trips demand these guys fuck off back to reddit

It's pretty weak stuff user, more like Holla Forums does readers digest or some shit.

Get a target for your shirt, SSN and property while you're at it dummy. You know how we make fun of cucks who virtue signal and not freely giving away info to the government? You don't, do you?

No U

Just remembered one of the finer moments of Supervisor Billy. The day we fucked over some asshole from Louisiana. He had it coming.

They seriously have a blank dead look in their eyes. Just peering into those windows, you can't see anything human. They say eyes are windows to the soul, it appears they don't have one.

(checked)
No shit you can't see anything Human, they're niggers.

It's not a dead look. There is no look. Two black holes on a yellowish background. Nothing to discern, nothing to read, nothing to understand. Like I said, these creatures have no business being called human or being anywhere near humans.

Would you rather be poor or dead?

Fix'd because original sentence wasn't enough to describe the gravity of the situation.

Jesus user

Well, that's what Zoomalis are. All the worst traits of niggers and sandniggers rolled into one horrid, gangly package.

Holy shit dude you're a genius. The worst non-whites are exactly that - a weapon against civil society. A weapon honed by government, media and other elites. Spot on user.

lad…

I can't be the only one who see it, surely?

Saved for future keks.

Saved, thanks mate.

This.

I fucking hate this place. I have been seriously thinking of moving to somewhere in slavland to get away from this shit.

It won't be for long. None-Whites grew by 10% of the population in my area just during Obama. And the surrounding areas got hit way harder.

Sure tell everyone you live in Virginia you fucking retard.

A frood