Webm Thread

Writing the rules because the last op didn't follow them and thus got the hotpocketers upset.

Video games in the op.

Try to keep it mostly vidya. make sure it's obvious because the hotpocketers can't tell what is video games

Wait until the previous thread is at page 13 before making a new one.

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/items/weapons
soundcloud.com/radostmoya/6eiwietdf4en?in=radostmoya/sets/nasheed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Behold Chromatic Aberration: The Game.

Fuck this gay earth.

Red Saving attack

requesting christ chan with fedora and the train situation running over somalians

At least when it doesn't get enough sales because of that they may sell it on another platform. Though they probably were payed to be exclusive, so that might not happen.

So we're just doing whatever the hell we want at this point, is that it?

Does anyone have that webm of that one guy raging about how apparently Dark Souls or XCOM doesn't explain how to play the game properly?

The plot in If seems to be rather retarded special snowflake bullshit ladled with DLC tbh.

This is still the biggest enigma of accents. Swinging between Cockney, Scottish, Irish, Australian, New Zealand, probably some Ringo Starr in there somewhere.

Oh don't worry user, it's not rather retarded special snowflake bullshit. It's 100% retarded special snowflake bullshit. With DLC.

The one girl sounds super cute. Too bad the animation isn't better.

Yep. The guy who originally ordered the translation into English specifically stated that he wanted something that would sound like a bunch of bogans speaking to each other. The guys in the videos later stumbled upon that translation and did their take on it.

Oh goody, I was worried Revelation would be slightly coherent instead of utter wank.

I'm pretty sure Revelation is the path where you get the Fire Emblem, which takes the form of a magic flaming chainsaw sword, which is what's in Smash Bros 4.

what?

Seriously are you people so determined to disqualify the recent games?
Every fire emblem protagonist in every game in the series are "Special snowflakes" princes/lords/kings/overlords/emperors/kingsoftheworld.
This one is no different.
Get over it

Oh fuck me.

Look at this faggot pretending to know shit.

What, you thought i was kidding?

Magical flaming chainsaw sword.

Fucking circlejerk no better than cuckchan and reddit

I thought you were exaggerating, I had to check.

You were?

haven't played Fire Emblem in a long time, when did it go from Lords and Warfare to moeblob waifus?

Since Awakening, so about 4 years ago.

It's always had waifus but they started being relevant in FE4 IIRC, where marriage and stuff became a mechanic.

Seems you don't really know what that means

The cycle of life repeats itself, 8ch v has become a rebirth of cuckchan v

nuh uh

that is awfully cute

what dank new meme is this

mokyu mokyu~

I know what's going on here.

I want this "Awakening was good, everyone who doesn't like it is contrarian" meme to leave.

It seems to be the same guy too, posting the same two webms in order under the same ID and then crying when people don't find it touching.

Awakening didn't introduce anything new from the previous games, you are a pretentious idiot

thanks

Well apart from the absolute cancer that is Pair up you're right, and that's exactly the problem, it threw in as much shit as it could from older games without any regard resulting in an embarrassingly easy unbalanced mess of a game.

Not to mention the map design, lack of mission variety, DLC shit, half of the story being unnecessary, a nice support system which is miss-used due to the cast having a maximum of three personality traits, boring Self-insert takes the spotlight far too often and Chrom and Lucina being as bland as Alm, Gangrel was the only decent villain, etc

What do you honestly see in Awakening?

You know none of that is important right?

You know, there is a more efficient way to do that…

Okay, You're a pretty dedicated shitposter then, your technique of keeping it up over various threads actually makes your bait look pretty legitimate, can't hate on that tbh fam.

Surprised there wasn't more squatting

Also what's up with the footage of the dude with the guy with a bouquet of flowers just shooting a random clerk.

Either revenge or got paid to do it

Assassination.

Normalizing degeneracy

Also,
CUCK
U
C
K

Confirmed for cuck

BTW: What do Lefties have against normal healthy relationships between one man and one woman?

The meanings of words change all of the time and cuck is an apt descriptor for somebody who wants to bring in more refugees.

When somebody commits infidelity: she's betraying her husband/boyfriend and sullying the implicit trust between her and him. A cuckhold consents to the violation without protest.

When Angela Merkel imports fucktons of degenerate North Africans into her own country: she's betraying her own people by introducing a catalyst that's destroying the aesthetics, public safety, ethnic composition, and distinguished culture of her country. Multiculturalists consent to these violations without protest.

All in all: a cuckhold is a man who consents to violations against him without protest. He will even rationalize it and claim that he's happy with it.

You mean someone who supposedly loves their country, watching it get fucked (by non-whites).

You're always free to go back >>>/cuckchan/

never forget

looks familiar

That's sick dude

does Black run well on pcxs2?

Is this video games?

Try a real gun sometime. and use it to shoot yourself

God fucking dammit.

what is it with furries and them acting like all this shit is innocent?

Seriously, looking at this shit is like looking at a pedophile with a fucking white van, luring in kids with candy, who everyone pretends isn't fucking kids.

It's creepy.

Does anyone know the source of the song used in the opening? I really liked the vocals and would care to listen to the not gachimuchi version.

I never have.

Pretty cool.

Who is this semen daemon?

No, but it's a damn good propaganda video.

>I like to keep them under control

Its Days from Eureka 7

Persona Q had FOEs in it, and one of them was a horrible sweaty muscle man. The horror, the horror…

Thank you.

To bad he turned into a total faggot. Who could have guessed that this guy who hates vegetarians and has a pretty old website would support sjw's one day.

Also he is probably pissed at this because he made fun of trump and now all the trump supporters attack him.

How is phil even able to breath?

That's it. That does it. I'm ready to die now.

can somebody post the "mi hum di hum hamdas beats" webm? its like a middle eastern heavy beat song

anyone have the webm of the black guy playing a long bass thingie singing a comfy song?

I got chu, fam

Is it this melody, but not this webm?

Is this MC Ride's new solo project?

(Checked)

you dingus

Not even close, i know, but i knew it was somewhere around this folder

Does anyone have this webm I saw a few days ago? It had music and puppets (plus a guy with a black puppet head in the role of a teacher) and it was regarding how schools teach to strictly obey authority.

Nah, this is.

I remember seeing that video on liveleak, the title implied it was a robbery of some wedding outlet, he walks farther into the store towards the back in the full video, maybe they had jewelry as well as clothing or something. It's also possible the video was mislabeled or mistranslated though.

Mahum Bi Ummati Ahmadin is the correct title

BUT NC MAX SHOTGUNS SURE WERE OP RIGHT?

what game is this?

Planetside 2

Or as I call it right now, Whineside 2

For 2+ years NC for MAX's only had shotguns with tiny magazines and insanely long reloads, at most if you were lucky you could kill 3 targets per magazine

The other two factions meanwhile got absurdly massive chainguns for their's and could hit at long range like I am here

The whole time they kept saying "SHOTGUNS ARE OP!" etc when they got no fucking idea how pathetic they were outside of a literal point blank range fight, being unable to kill another max past 20m even with full magazines, let alone trying to kill infantry

Since Gorgon's launched the forums is full of bitching, whining and complaining that NC is "Destroying" them etc, even though their faction not only has access to the same weapons, but even bigger magazine ones and in most cases if they can make shots connect kill even faster

Seriously it brings me joy to just use them and picture these fucknuts screaming how "Unfair" they are considering they've had access to chainguns since day one

This literally was your only defense vs other MAX's in PS2 before Gorgon's dropped

you had ravens

This was about NC's only real option to taking on multiple max's before

Raven's suck against infantry, godlike against armor

That was NC's only real ultra strength, best anti-vehicle weapons in the game, worst Anti-infantry

i'm not really sure what your benchmark for sucking is but i think trying to use comets would actually kill you

Why should NC go back to shotguns that suck at almost everything outside of literal point blank range?

If the ravens were so good why didn't the TR/VS use their equivalent for infantry too?

because almost every capture point in the game is in a small room where you're fighting at literal point blank range and max shotguns can reliably kill HAs before they can hipfire a rocket, which no other max can do

other than that there's no reason but most NC would rather eat shit and then redeploy to the forums rather than pull falcons and i will never understand why. pounders kill in two shots and they're TR's best max weapon, ravens kill in two and they're fly-by-wire and falcons kill in one.

the smart TR outfits use pounders goddamn everywhere. VS don't because comets take two shots to kill anything besides an infiltrator and they only have two shots per magazine which makes them really clumsy to use.

Most of the fighting doesn't happen in the capture zone though because if you are in the capture zone the enemy has already lost.

defensive fights. if you have to pull maxes for an attack you're fucking something up.

Got to keep up that illusion that Shotguns are op

And then they never have to resort to AV weapons to kill other ppl and be gimped like NC was

You killed 2 HA's at point blank range

Now his 2 friends have fucked you up because you ran out of boolet and are stuck in a 3+ second reload

Or you can be TR/VS with chainguns and just mow all four of them down

or if they're not dumb you die and they all walk away alive because your TTK is longer than they need to expose themselves to hipfire a rocket

The funny thing is NC MAX's were a terror, but only at launch and before the repeated and massive shotgun nerfs, taking away damage, accuracy and even magazine counts

Then after the fucking frankly ridiculous nerfs NC's been gimped for AI ever since

That's why any NC MAX "Montages" you find on the net are all pre-nerf state, post-nerf they were outright fucking terrible

But it stopped the VS/TR from bitching, and only having one faction bitch vs two is good from a PR standpoint

Or you know, PS2 dev's are dumb as fucking tacks cause they let VS use ZOE in its broken state for almost seven fucking months and turning them into wrecking balls on feet

I wish I had a decent PC to run this. Even on absolute lowest settings it still chugs.

Testing to see if these webms are corrupted or not

NC maxes are gimped for AI in situations where they are fighting without cover against large numbers of infantry outside of their favorable range. VS maxes are gimped fighting other maxes in close quarters. TR maxes are gimped for long range AV.

of those problems, NC's are not unusually bad or in any way worth the tears that NC have shed over it

if you actually set the game to the lowest settings it does some dumb shit with cpu offloading. try pasting

[Rendering]
GraphicsQuality=1
TextureQuality=3
ShadowQuality=0
RenderDistance=1350.000000
Gamma=0.000000
MaximumFPS=250
UseLod0a=0
OverallQuality=-1
LightingQuality=1
EffectsQuality=1
TerrainQuality=1
FloraQuality=4
ModelQuality=2
VerticalFOV=74
ParticleLOD=0
ParticleDistanceScale=0.22
FogShadowsEnable=0
VSync=0
AO=0
BloomEnabled=0
MotionBlur=0
Smoothing=0
UseAspectFOV=1
SmoothingMaxFramerate=180
SmoothingMinFramerate=120

into useroptions.ini

You

Stop being this

PPL who know more math than all of Holla Forums users combined already crunched the numbers, and while shotties killed faster it was only in the order of less than a hundred milliseconds faster on average, and that was only up to 10m

Past 10m Shotties become the most useless thing you can fire in the game

A mattock only does 70dmg per pellet past 18m, in which at most only on average 2 will hit its target past 20m, dual guns means this is 280dmg per volley hitting its target, meaning it takes 4 dual shots (8 shotgun rounds) to kill past 20m

But all infantry runs Nanoweave armor, which reduces this to 224 damage per volley, meaning it took you 10 shotgun rounds to kill one infantry past 20m

You are now down to only 6 shots left out of 16, and all you did was killed ONE infantry

And now his friends all shove whatever they want up your ass

This doesn't even factor in shit like HA's using shields, medics shield regen/life regen etc

Shotties were fucking shit post-nerf and all SOE had to do was keep NC shotties separate from infantry shotties, but since SOE Devs are the laziest fucks on the planet NC got fucked over for over 2 years

Shotties were absolute dog shit post-nerf, but all VS/TR remember is the pre-nerf days

All the long time vets who play VS/TR ran Kinetic Armor because they knew it made NC MAX's literal puppies in a fight and unless they were right up in their faces taking headshots they just steamrolled all over them

VS/TR have had the hardest time to adjust to Gorgon's because they're just not used to being on equal gunning ground, the sad part is they could use them as well but they would rather bitch about it because "Fair" is the last thing they wanted

found your problem, reddit :^)

out of curiousity i looked it up and the results were what i was expecting. players do better with the scattercannon and the difference only grows when they're experienced. keep in mind that's for one arm, so it counts half of the kills and all of the deaths.

I saw this line and came in to point out how gay it sounds.

Also pre-algebra rate problems is not impressive.

Sorry I mean Nanoweave

I don't want to play the boy cuz im not gay.
What
is that how it works? Playing as a representation similar to yourself means you suck fat dick now?

And nobody runs onslaughts, they're absolute shit, everyone runs Mercies or Muties

I'm out of full retard webm's, somebody got some?

Some people insert themselves as the character in a video game, others don't. I personally don't since I'm usually not as interesting as a video game character, I want to look at something I find appealing since it's what I'll be watching for the rest of the playthrough, I like girls so I pick the girls and then the girls show up and stay on screen. I'm not saying it's bad to self insert but I don't know how or why people do it honestly, it seems too hard to get that immersed that you forget the line between reality and fantasy, yourself and a character.

no you dipshit the arms are tracked separately. only one arm can score a kill but when you die both arms score a death. a scattergun arm with a k/d of 3.3 means the average user with two of them is running a 6.6 k/d. i went with right arms because you have to buy them, i went with onslaughts because they have the highest k/d of all TR AI max weapons. the other guns make the disparity even wider.

anyway if you want to be wrong more there's a ps2 thread up so i'm gonna stop shitting on this one.

This is how the war in Ukranie is going

You forgot mercies

oh my bad

average br100+ k/d with right hand mercy is 2.655, that's an improvement

average br100+ k/d with right hand mattock is 3.663, best AI max weapon in the game. 27% better than the best non-NC AI gun which is the right hand blueshift, 37% better than the best TR AI gun.

the falcon is 2.112, the pounder is 1.977, the comet is 1.395

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/items/weapons

poor NC

Problem is stats do not reflect where/when said weapons are used

I mean shit, you can defend a biolab with a NC Max and get a KDR of 80+ just defending a point or the jump pads

The problem is once you get outside point blank range -IE- any other fight in the game the weapon turns to dog shit

I never saw anything about Akuji the Heartless. nice vid.

Though the source for Shadow of the Beast was an Amiga game.

I didn't think videogames could look so slow.

Does he really not know how to crouch jump?

Requesting the AMD demo video with shit graphics.

i know mother's day is over but
here's a mother's day commercial that aired at my locale tv recently

That salt. It's delicious.

He HAS to be faking all this. No one can be as retarded as he is and still be able to operate in society.

I don’t want to defend the faggot, but the concept isn’t intuitive, since crouch jumping doesn’t exist in reality. Had he simply run through the tutorial, however…

Yeah, games never really had good stories.
First you want good gameplay, then artstyle, then music, and if this is the type of game you want to make, don't make a game with a story, just make a game with an interesting world, likable characters, and cool concepts, for the people that want to escape reality through immersion in games.

thanks

Women like this are worthless. Fathers are needed always

Do you honestly think nobody saw that video?
Sick "find" bro.

?

Tons of internet has beens are pro SJW now. They missed out on making cash from doing shit on the internet back when they had their 5 min of e-fame and want cash now.

Unfortunately for them they are either burnout failures or were never really good and only good popular cause of lack of competition back in their time.

They saw that the easiest way to get to that patreon gold is to suck up and be part of the progressive cool kids club.

Also madcuck has been an irrelevant faggot for more than a decade now.

Someone ripped off someone here.

It's about the doomed nature of the wall and the inevitability of the Ura's revenge. It's mocking the Caels, who think that the wall is going to keep them from reaping what they've sowed.

The Caels are not the heroes, m8. Even Rucks regrets what came to pass and his own involvement in The Calamity as a result of Caelondia's xenophobia and genocidal intent.

It might actually be a fitting theme, but I doubt the poster really gets why.

did Jims' pigs eat my post?

yup

if you check the metadata of that webm you'll se the original name
I am also pretty sure Ewan Dobson was first with it but maybe he also ripped someone else off
from memory I saw that webm on not youtube or vimeo but that other site in the first couple of years of 2000

They say those things can rip your arms off and shit but he has a hard time opening that bottle.

Anybody have the "how it feels to chew 5 gum" webm with the 2 kids and bouncy ball?

That's chimpanzees, idiot. That's a monkey.

low energy webm

Have you seriously never heard about DSP?

He's not faking, he's literally that retarded

He can't even follow screen instructions staring him right in the face half the time

I see SJW's constantly say Women are the smarter sex etc

But when they fall for obvious marketing shilling like this which play up to how "Smart" and "Great" they are you have to wonder sometimes

I mean shit, men buy shit because it has tits in it, but at least we're actually buying the product for said tits in it

This is "You're the best mother on earth, a powerful strong women, somebody like you deserves to give their child the best breast milk supplement"

AND THEY'RE FALLING FOR IT

Are they really?

I'm pretty sure most women still know that ads are ads.

I'd understand you if you came from a nog town, tho

If you make it that easy to upset you faggots, it won't just be Holla Forums doing it.

Daily reminder political humor is the lowest form of humor. Not even meme shit is this bad.

what do you have to contribute, faggot?

Hell, if it didn't have the chainsaw edge it'd be an OK idea (Giant sword with fire design on tip, neat)- but this just shows how little they care.

Plus translucent orange chainsaw is superior

I think it's a new UK sitcom starring (rather convincing) look alikes for the royal family.
That or just a documentry.

But user, isn't that car red and black rather than red and blue?

close enough I guess

kek, good point

yeah, im ready.

What's his name Holla Forums?

What song is this?

Treehouse can go suck rotten dicks in hell.

This. NC has a lot of shit that makes them reliant largely on numbers and planning. VS have it really easy.

Are you thinking of this?
soundcloud.com/radostmoya/6eiwietdf4en?in=radostmoya/sets/nasheed

That looks exactly like the gunplay in Uncharted.

IGN: 10/10. No water.

もっとください

holy fuck

"This is furry vore, isn't it?"

"Yep"

Let us not forget that VS has the best elite LMG since the Godsaw and the Butcher are garbage and the Betelgeuse is just a straight upgrade.

I had the exact same reaction when I saw how uncartoonish the devouring was.

How the fuck does that even stimulate a single cell in a dick. Something getting eaten alive? I don't fucking get it.

Could be renamed to FF14 crafting too.

If I were to speculate, with what I understand on how sexual tastes can be conditioned, I'd imagine it's some combination of the following thoughts:

- Being warm and wet, as though in a nice bath.
- Penetrative aspect, either having someone else "inside" you in a sense, or vice versa.
- Fixation on the sensation of eating itself, devouring something delicious, something looking good obviously therefore tasting so as well.

These things do not line up into sexual arousal for me, but I think I can understand on an intellectual level. I find footfags more bizarre, now I think of it.

You honestly surprised they get off to something as weird as vore?
They already get off to anthropomorphized animals and it's always a slippery slope with degeneracy.

You talking from experience :^)?

Yeah FF14 has probably the most interesting crafting system I have seen in an MMO at least though.

Have you ever noticed no foot fetish porn is ever sideways?

It's always either from the top or bottom, where the heel and toe make two curves that can look like the silhouette of a hourglass figure. On top of that, there's the dominance and submission of being kept down and submitting so much that you're literally worshipping the ground they walk on. That and the fact that it's a part of the language of porn already and it seems like it's something that can be slipped in really easily. People have developed scat fetishes from masturbating in a bathroom, it's hardly a big stretch to imagine people getting off from feet.

Still disgusting though.

Someone posted this a while ago, does anyone have a link to the full thing?

Oh yeah, I hadn't considered that. Aware to some degree of the submission/dominance aspect, but still, it's a foot.

Here is some OC.

From fellow Flip to another…. I swear all the Super Sappy Mom Feels Commercials here just went full throttle this year with this.

Least the 3d wasn't bad.

i like it as a whole
besides this ad went under the radar because of the fucking election