Flynn was a Jewish Inside Job

``Let me explain``
In regards to policy towards Russia which the kikes saw Flynn as a key to pushing for friendship with Russia (surprise suprise).
Fhe issue isn't just about 'policy towards Russia), it's about the Kikes in Congress, the Media, and Trumps own administration intentionally trying to force out anyone with peaceful strides towards Russia.
``Yes, it's about the Jews again.``
Why? Flynn has been smeared since November about his alleged 'ties to Far Right Nazis' and friendliness with European Nationalist Movements.
Think I'm joking? Nope. Leftist Kike-Owned media has been pushing this Flynn-Nazi ties narrative on liberal media for a few months.
A few examples :
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/michael-flynn-austrian-freedom-party-trump-tower
*huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-flynn-freedom-party-nazis_us_5859367ee4b08debb78af7c2
Now fucking get this headline:
```Neo-Nazis Blame "The Jews" For Michael Flynn's Resignation```
mediamatters.org/blog/2017/02/14/neo-nazis-blame-jews-michael-flynns-resignation/215338

As you can see, the kike owned media have been pressing this low key. Again why? Flynn having strong ties and support for Russia and right wing separatist/ nationalist parties was a threat to Greater Israel. How? Flynn doesn't support the intervention in Syria for one. Syria is a Jewish led war. Kike lobbyists created the Syrian conflict not just to oust Assad but because they want turmoil in Syria to further their endgame of Greater Israel. Flooding Europe with Muslim refugees increases their globalization plans and also is a fear mongering information war which like usual they have the United States as their hired guns to do their bidding. Flynn was a threat to this. If he were to stop the US bombings in Syria their plans would have faced a major setback. You can see now the media is pushing this 'Russian Cruise Missile Aggressive Threat' now that they've got Flynn out. Yes Holla Forums, it all traces back to the Jews. >>>/gasthekikesracewarnow/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/blog/2017/02/14/neo-nazis-blame-jews-michael-flynns-resignation/215338
i.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/89421329/The-political-assassination-of-Michael-Flynn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From Haaretz:

Heres my take on it:

I am guessing Trump is trying to use the pedo shit for leverage to a much more serious issue. He is intentionally getting closer to making the big arrests unless (((they))) do X. Last night the line was probably drawn and if Trump goes any further X scenario is going to happen or maybe this dance will contine, who knows. Its scary to think about what could be bigger than world elite pedo rings but I am sure the destruction of Western Europe is a possibility…

i.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/89421329/The-political-assassination-of-Michael-Flynn

Never forget they continuously pushed that Flynn was Anti-Kike

Look around you, they've been doing it anyways. Fuck em.

Well that's tremendously annoying because Flynn was indeed a "Russian go-between" for something that would be very positive for both Russia and the US - killing Abu Rofiq.

There is scarcely a jihadi group from Xinjiang province to Albania that doesn't have this individual's fingerprints on it, via his 'Tactical Consulting' group, Malhama, which is spreading Russian military expertise and technical knowledge to Islamists.

Rofiq is a competent, Uzbek-born ex-Russian paratrooper, and erstwhile embedded systems programmer. He is twenty five.

Flynn was aware of this, and pressed the Russians to do more about it.

Now this patriot doesn't have access to Russian attention, and the concept of US/Russian cooperation on issues like this is taboo. We are all poorer, and more endangered, because of this.

Is anyone else not particularly sad about him leaving? It fucks me up because of who's caued this and because the hysterics about Russia will grow, but I wasn't hyped with how things were starting to look in Iran. Any names being thrown around as possible replacements?

Flynn wanted a positive relationship with Russia, likely ended the Syrian intervention by the US. The Jews couldn't allow this to happen.

There is going to be Syrian intervention one way or the other, it's just a matter of whose side we're intervening for.

Let's suppose several hypotheses.
1) Trump is redpilled on the kikes, Putin is not.
2) Trump is not redpilled on the kikes, but Putin is.
3) Both are redpilled on the kikes.
4) Neither are redpilled on the kikes.

Which do you think is the most logical, and what do you think our future looks like in that case?

In other words, stop concern trolling. Flynn is a non-issue.

Flynn was thoroughly against the kikes.
If it walks, talks, looks, and acts like a kike, it probably is one.

What are the other options?

kys

Who the fuck types like this?

reminder that "muh nazis" is an outdated meme by now - in 2015 Nethanyahu declared "Hitler dindu nuffin, it was all the arabs fault"

http:// www. haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

I know kikes can't help but lie everytime they open their mouth, but usually they're more adept at their subversiveness. Who the hell are these "neo-Nazi's" and "anti-Semites" who are furnishing these quotes from them. They're just lazily throwing around pronouns like "they said this" and "he said this" with zero sources as if they're conveniently making up these hollywood nazis out of the thin air. Of course, jews have a history of doing this, fabricating some 6 gorillion jews out of thin air before and constantly increasing that number.

I don't have a strong opinion on Flynn mainly because I'm not super knowledgeable about him, but from what I've heard he was pretty anti-Iran and anti-Russian so his resignation is hardly a grand victory for Israel. Maybe he wasn't an Israel-first neocohen but it's not like he was Michael Scheurer

Checked. As is the flaw of the Military Industrial Complex.

It's quite the opposite actually. He was quite supportive of a Russian/U.S. alliance. As you can see today the Mainstream Propaganda machine is heavily pushing "muh Russian enemy" narrative

He is rumoured to have received money from the russians.
While i doubt there is evidence - that is not a good look.

Good post OP

Shill english good?

Of course its the Jews who else would it be? We know its the Jews who have been pushing war with Russia since Crimea if not longer, and they will keep pushing to they get it or they are kicked out.