Trump wants putin to return crimea to ukraine

rt.com/usa/377346-spicer-russia-return-crimea/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/xERSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm fairly sure it's not going to happen. Considering we're talking about Russia here.

it's almost like geopolitics is about scoring points and not taking care of people.

release Crimea to three independent countries: Crimea, Genoa, and Theodoro. it's the only way.

Direct link

about:config > network.http.sendRefererHeader

It all seems fine, this is merely to keep a public image.

I don't see how Russia can budge on it. It never gets mentioned anymore [which is obviously intentional] but Ukraine rented out military/naval facilities to Russia on Crimea after the dissolution of the Soviet Union. There were also agreements with the US to maintain some level of non-affiliation with ex-Soviet European states, which the US obviously broke over and over again. Ukraine, and by extension Crimea, was simply not going to be acceptable to lose.

If you go back even farther, the idea of Crimea as a part of Ukraine is actually a Soviet-era construct which was gifted to the Ukraine [which I think some in Russia argue wasn't carried out legally, but I wouldn't know enough about that]. It's been a part of the Russian Empire since the late 1700s. So keep in mind that history when you see "right wing" people in the US blowing up over this. They want to use American military, economic, and diplomatic pressure to enforce the territorial integrity of the Soviet Union. Don't just assume the neo-cons/Trotskyites are out of power because you've been given a little show on TV/Twitter.

Life is not an EU4 game. The Crimea is Russian. The RSR gave it to the USR, because communism cant fail amiright. Now they have taken it back, and the hohols are salty.

archive.fo/xERSE

(checked)

This, all Rus people belong to moscow.

Even if it were nations lose their cores in 150 years; Crimea was annexed by Russia in 1783 so it would have already lost the cores on it by 1933.

I'm not sure I would go that far. Russia has largely put itself into this mess by having a centuries-long reputation for acting more like a bad landlord than a big brother. I'd level the same general criticism at Russia that I tend to aim at the US – they have a long, long road ahead of them in proving they are not an anti-White megalith shithole and the relative blip of particular heads of states isn't enough to do that.

What did he mean by this?

I have no problem with this. Fuck Russia and the RIDF shills.

Oh and btw Givi got removed today HAHAHAHAHAHA

Keeping Crimea on the table is a negotiation tactic. Such as I'd let Vlad keep it if he repatriated all Russian citizens in the Baltic states.

wew

Politics is slow. Putin isn't pulling out and Trump is probably not going to commit troops anywhere in Europe until the ME and ISIS is dealt with. He's got 8 years let him play his pieces.

No but Kikes control enough of the precious metals and other supplies that if a Nuclear war happened they would benefit the most when the crawl out of the wreckage with a private army.

Russia's major weakness is its lack of access to the ocean.

You can think of Crimea and its ports as the nutsack of the Russian pit bull. If it loses Crimea, it loses its balls and becomes a non-entity on the world stage.

The deep state is full of central bankers and cold warriors who want to finish off Russia 100% before it has any chance of resurgence. Putin has ambitions of resurging, big time.

So you can see why there is major tension here. If Russia is allowed to keep Crimea, it can become a player again eventually. Time has almost run out to capitalize on Russia's weakness and break its spine completely and forever.

Precious metls don't mean shit in case of an actual collapse. Land ownership, food resources and sheer following do.

to quote Hulagu Khan
what good is gold when you cannot fill your belly with it?

God damn right you russian faggots stay back in your frozen shithole and leave europeans alone

feelsgood

umm

Do you think the kikes would immediately come springing out of their bunkers? They'd wait until the goy and shitskins butchered each other back into the stone age. Then come out of hiding to rule over their new slave race. It's pretty easy to take land if you are fighting clubs and arrows with guns.

For some reason one of the largest nations in the world constantly needs more land

4/5 of that freezes, 3/5 of that frozen for most of the year, you retard.

He'll prob meet with Putin and be convinced that Crimea put forward a vote to its citizens on whether to stay with the new government in Kiev or join Russia.

Because it is only farmable 3-4 months of the year.

Most of that is useless for various reasons I don't understand. Probably because most of the country is an uninhabitable frozen wasteland, Asia controls the Eastern waters, etc.

would be a pretty smart chess move to get Putin to give up crimea in return for some secret deal

Frozen parts Siberia is less of Russia then you think. When you are not nigger tier you can settle difficult land anyways.

No, my man, unless they want it, which the Ukrops at least don't, and which the Belarussian upper class did not want before they were communized to death.
The split between Muscovy, Ukraine, Belarus and the rest of Europe isn't merely Catholicism vs Orthodoxy, it's more along the lines of Turanic vs Latin vs Byzantine civilization. I'm using Koneczny's categories here because the man pretty much defined "civilization".
A long, long time ago, let's say 500 AD because that's when the Slavic peoples took territories recognizable on a modern map (except for Polabia and Lusatia, think the area of the former GDR, as well as parts of right-bank Hungary - google Blatnograd and the Pannonian Slavs).
The more easterly of those Slavs, centered around Novgorod, were conquered by a bunch of Vikings who most likely gave them the name of the "Rus'", seeing as the Finnish word for Swede seems to come from the same root. They spread to what would become south Belarus and the Ukraine, centering their power in Kiev, from where Christianity and the Byzantine civilization spread over their lands, and shit was more or less static for 700 years.
Until the Mongols came and fucked shit up.
The "Belarussian" areas and large swathes of the Ukraine gradually fell under the influence of Lithuania, originally pagan but converting to Catholicism while the Ruthenians stayed Orthodox, all in all creating a unique cultural mix that was both Byzantine and Latin, all the more so when Polish influence kicked in after the union with Poland. In fact, it was so much its own thing that Belarussian still has a separate word for "orthodox Ruthenian-speaker who lived in and identified with the old Lithuanian state", "Litvin".
The Ukraine, or Kiev Ruthenia, after recovering from the Tatar hordes, gradually fell under Lithuanian and Polish influence due to the union with Lithuania and older Polish conquests in Galicia and the area around Belz - Red Ruthenia. The Ukrops didn't have a relationship with Poles quite as egalitarian as that of the Litvins and Lithuanians, they mostly just got oppressed by our nobles (as did ethnic Polish peasants), but they still got influenced enough that the dominant religion of Western Ukraine is Greek Catholicism and it still left them with a Latin bent to their society.
Carpathian Ruthenia had always just been there and ruled by Catholic Hungary, though as mountaineers they naturally have always thought themselves their own thing.
So what of Muscovy?
What at the time was northeastern Ruthenia was ruled by a lot of feudal bullies who were basically enforcers for the steppe khans of the Tataro-Mongol hordes that demanded tribute for not looting and raping the whole country again. Muscovy and some other Russian states eventually won their independence by skimming enough off the top of the tributes that they were able to free themselves, but the Mongol, with his military-camp, absolutist "Turanic" civilization, had already won the battle in the Muscovites' minds. The rulers were still feudal bullies, after all, practicing outright slavery and still taking as much money as they had had for tribute payments.
tl;dr Moscow is not European or white culturally, also, any group of people that feels like it is a nation and is able to survive can be a nation and I've got no problem with that.

nuclear war turns the earths surface into a world of frozen dust
if the kikes came out of their bunkers they'd be welcome to the oceans turned into black tar, the land nothing but dust storms and cold grey deserts and a sky permanently black and grey

Yeah that's why no one lives in Hiroshima or Nagasaki right?

Barents Sea is ice-free year round (coast is frozen now but it's high winter), Murmansk never freezes. Sea of Okhotsk and Bering Sea freeze during winter but are otherwise ice-free.

Also you do know the Kikes back up plan is if 2/3s of Israel is lost the just fire nukes at everyone right? Like this is their legitimate plan.

Oh boy I bet you still believe in the "Dark Ages" too

If it is gothic territory that means it is my ancestral homeland and I have a right to return.

I learned something today. Thanks user.

wew, geography expert here

There's no secret deal happening. Russia already controls it there is no real reason to give it back. The Americans can keep trying to play the sanctions card, but that's not particularly viable when the long-term play of the Trump administration seems to be trying to get some daylight between Russia and China and there is already some level of tension between the US and elements of the Western European economies over the sanctions.

America doesn't have a very strong hand to play here.

I think he meant sea access not the actual land itself.

Red Pill me on the Dark Ages then.

Yeah, you're right. Russia is risking an international incident/thermonuclear war over a port for some mysterious reason when it has plenty, you fucking moron.

2 low yield gun type fission bombs? compared to the entire US/Russian nuclear arsenal?
nothing would be left but dust for the germs to consume

I know
which is why a proper nuclear defense plan against israel is also an imperative

The Earth survived a few large meteor strikes which are 10 times worse then that.

I think a split between and creating new civilzations between the more asiatic and european side of the rus was inevitable

…who suggested this to Trump?

kys

the Earth did
we wont

Why not mosie on back there

Their port at Svestapol was always theirs. They had an agreement with the Democratically elected government of Ukraine, which Soros and his flunkies in the US overthrew with false flag sniper attacks.

The US is the nation that risked nuclear war over Ukraine, not Russia.

Has there ever been an actual study on weather the bombs would actually wipe out life to that extent. A lot of that info comes from the propaganda filled cold war.

Fair enough.