Trump expects Russia to ‘return Crimea'

WHAT THE FUCK IS DRUMPF DOING
HES SUPPOSED TO BE IN BED WITH RUSSIA CNN SAID SO REEEEE

Addressing the resignation of National Security Adviser Michael Flynn – hounded by the media over his contacts with Russian diplomats prior to Trump’s inauguration – Spicer pointed out that Russia “seized” Crimea under the Obama administration and that the Trump-appointed ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley has “strongly denounced the Russian occupation.”

Trump has made it clear that he expects Russia to “de-escalate the situation” in Ukraine and “return Crimea,” Spicer said at the White House briefing on Tuesday.

rt.com/usa/377346-spicer-russia-return-crimea/

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/txkxca.html
rozum.info
archive.fo/rO5oS
counter-currents.com/2014/03/white-nationalist-delusions-about-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oy vey goyim, it's just a big laundering scheme, you think Putin didn't have this planned?

Reminder: US/NATO funded the Ukrainian revolt. Because the Ukrainian government was no longer friendly with Russia, Russia took Crimea.

the liberal normies trust who they perceive as authority far too much, and too blindly; they'll just turn blind eyes until the authority says otherwise

they think it can only be a work of fiction for the government of the united states of america to be ran by what might as well be a mafia prior to the trump administration, and so, they will not believe it
it is easy to deceive them if you are in a position of what liberals would call authority, unless other members of that authority that they liked beforehand told you otherwise

Calm yourself.
Even at the first level of analysis, it's good play.
If we (pretend to) want this thing that ultimately the plan does not need, it's a bargaining chip with a good ratio.

Using marxist memes.

In light of Flynn stepping down, this is worrying. They may have gotten to Trump

I think it's more of Trump was handed a fucking mess. He's not going to always make the right decision but if he can make enough of the right decisions I am fine. I think Trump is just flexing his muscles to Putin Bush used to do it all the time and Putin loved Bush.

Yeah. It could just be that he is putting on a show for the neocohns. We will have to wait and see. If anti-Russian rhetoric steps up, we know that the establishment has won.

Biden's son is involved.

Posted this in another thread but felt it had to be said again. Neither side is actually going to move on Crimea until the ME and ISIS are removed.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Trump is using this a bargaining leverage. He takes an extreme position, and then he'll strike a "compromise" where Putin keeps Crimea in exchange for a favor to America. This is how Trump thinks.
Holla Forums really needs to read Trump's books everything he does is explained in there and yet newfags keep speculating.

Stabilizing the ukraine is an important move right now. With the EU crumbling and relations normalising with russia it's time to declare the new state of affairs. Letting them hold onto crimea would place us squarely in the cuckseat.

This could very well determine whether or not merkel annexes ukraine.

Go back to r/the Donald if you can't handle it.

I don't believe it's related. Putin shills are losing their shit though.

go back to >>>/cuckchan/
reported :^)

Yeah, if we have learned anything about Trump, it's that you cannot take everything he says at face value. You need to instead think about why he is saying it.

When you negotiate, you never start with what you want. You start somewhere you know they won't accept and work your way down to what you want. Fucking read Art of the Deal, it's Trump's Mein Kampf. If Trump is saying Russia should give back Crimea, his most likely goal is for Russian cooperation on ending the conflict there.

GOOD!

So this is the reason Flynn left?

Russia merely took back what was originally theirs.

Relax asshole. He has to say these things. Its the same thing with the AIPAC speech.

Its amazing even normal fags make comments like this but then complain about Hitler taking back land that was stolen from Germany!

Did mods just delete the more active thread just because this one was created 30 seconds earlier?

If it was first, it was first.

What asshole suggested this to Trump?

What a fucking clown. WW3 here we go.

Yes, it had a much better OP as well.

The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.
-Patton
Russians are fags

Eh. I saved the old one so it's here if anyone wants to read it.
a.pomf.cat/txkxca.html

Relax, crimea goes back to ukraine, and ukraine becomes a russian puppet again. Ante bellum.

I'd say this is a purely defensive move, in response to deep state attacks, but we can't be sure.

Kill yourself
Anyway lets hope this is a chess move that stops the commies from taking over ukraine tbh.

I FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD M8S

But Crimea has been a Russian port for a couple hundred years now.

Russia has foreign ports all over the damn place. It's simply how they do things.

And?

A literal couple, to be precise

Exactly as I said.

Anti-trump shills… They love Russia again

Good observation.

I don't see your point. If it's been a de facto Russian port, what claim does Ukraine have on it?

Im not eager to appease Russian claims to old land because most everything east of Germany they couldmake that claim to. And they do want that land back they have been eyeing the baltics for years

I will have faith.

Right after US returns Kosovo to Serbia.

They also have Kaliningrad which was ethnically "German" for hundreds of years until the (((soviet union))) killed and deported them out of that area 72 years ago….

You fucking patriotards have no ideals or believes, just a retarded cult of personality.
Enjoy dying for ZOG in Russia or Iran, faggot.

This said it better than I could. They have the port, sure. But the port is on Ukrainian clay.

I'm not too keen to concede anything to moscow so long as they are sitting on (((kalingrad))).

If I have learned anything from watching politics 24/7, then it is that words do not mean anything.
Look for facts instead.

Königsberg.

GUYS I KNOW WHY HE'S DOING THIS

Doesn't this look exactly like?

HE'S USING CRIMEA AS A BARGAINING CHIP AGAINST IRAN

HE WANTS TO TRADE UKRAINE FOR IRAN

The 88D Chessmaster strikes again.
wtf I love neocon foreign policy now

I hope Trump has learned that these people can't be trusted at all ever. The brainwashing runs too deep and they most likely will never change.

Królewiec

Danzig, Breslau, Stettin..
Enjoy them while you still can, pollack

Is this good? I don't know much about Ukrainian politics.

Ukraine is up for grabs right now. Whatever happens with this probably decides who holds it's strings.

As opposed to bowing & appeasing "russian" jews.

Right, my mistake I should have called it by its proper name.

fantasy… akin to nigger delusions of being founders of ancient civilizations.

This was Obama and Hillary's stance on Crimea.

Hah, you think we will ever be defeated? Defeats are only temporary for us.
Btw you spelled them wrong, it is Gdansk, Wroclaw, Szceczin

Flynn must have fucked up big time if they now feel like they need to go this far. Crimea is demographically Russian and it's to import for Russia to give up.
Like it or not Russia and Putin will never give it up.
Any hope of peace is dead.
Weird 24 hours.

Depends if you like Russia or not. This was a big fuck you to their hopes of getting a free land grab.

Shut up faggot, you wasted those dubs with shit tier concern trolling. Drink bleach.

Topkek
We defended Europe from Sandniggers and from Communists without our help you would be all sandniggers

No poles you are communists

Ukrainian officials feel betrayed by President Barack Obama’s support for a key anti-corruption prosecutor in their government who is closely tied to Russian corporate interests in Ukraine.

Ukrainian officials are also disillusioned that Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, is on the board of one of those interests, Ukraine’s biggest privately owned gas company, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

Members of the Ukrainian parliament were silent when the Vice President addressed them last week about their government’s anti-corruption actions. Their only applause came when Biden spoke of U.S. opposition to Russia’s seizure of Ukrainian territory.

At the center of the controversy is the younger Biden, who last year joined Burisma Holdings, Ltd., the Ukrainian gas company owned by Mykola Zlochevsky, a cabinet member of former President Viktor Yanukovich, who now lives in exile.

Biden sits on the gas company’s four-member board. Also on the board is Devon Archer, who is a close family friend of Secretary of State John Kerry. Biden and Archer are partners in the D.C.-based investment and policy advisory firm Rosemont Seneca Partners.

The senior Biden is supposed to be Obama’s point man on Ukraine, but his son’s decision to remain on the Burisma board could undermine the vice president’s encouragement of anti-corruption measures in the country.

dailycaller.com/2015/12/18/obamas-push-for-tainted-prosecutor-has-ukrainians-feeling-betrayed/

It's retarded. Crimea is the most important part to Russia.

They already have it, though. That's a requirement for someone to "give something back". I'm not really seeing the "fuck you" here. What's the play? Keep up the sanctions? Okay. Then there's no real reason for Russia to move away from Iran or China, is there?

Then go to the gulag please. Oh, we have none, because we are going to rape you with our horses.

Why is support for Russia implicit?

Could this be a way for Trump to out-saber rattler the saber rattlers? There are many benefits to this, from scaring the public into supporting an anti-war position, to disarming the opposition party.

come on

So are the kurils, so is svalbard, so is prussia, so is iran..

As soon as Serbia returns itself to the turks.

Ukraine is a meme country that only ranks behind Belgium in terms of legitimacy. Since Holla Forums has come to the conclusion that their revolution was anything but secular, why does that mean Russia has to give up Crimea when Crimea itself had a referendum and voted to remain apart of Russia?

Staying with China is a double edged sword eventually China will dwarf and vassalize them. Go ahead go away Russia

Also war with Russia doesn't even benefit Ukraine you retarded holhol.

You let in Lipkas to your lands, you were cucks before cuckery was a thing. And most of them fought on the enemy side at Vienna.

come on it's more legitimate than 90% of countries in Africa

What comment did you read? How else do explain this fuck up?

Impressive distinction.

Well, that's the argument that keeps getting made but the flip side is that once China is out of the way, Russia [and by implication it's White, Christian population] is the next target for the jews and jew-worshippers in the United States.

Ukraine is a piece in a larger game. I don't necessarily think now is the time to play chicken with russia, just trying to roll with the punches here.

Russia is a meme country there is no such thing as a Russian nation just a bunch of slav and asian tribes conquered by moscow. Ukraine is a more legit state

We did that because we knew how to handle them. Unlike other people

Isnt going to be a majority in 30 years

Dubs confirm ukranians are eastern germanic master race.

You can't seriously think the West would be targeting Buryatians could you? The single largest financier and supporter of Muslim terrorism in Russia is the US and its Gulf owners.

Sorry I'm not part of the RDIF I can't shitpost all day.

So they've got a lot more time to work with than the US or France. Good to know.

Will your next reply have a different IP too?

I don't follow, you gotta be more specific.

I understand you are literally a Ukrainian, but half of your country's meme borders are composed of half ethnic slav and asian tribes who identify as "Russian" didn't enjoy the concept of a citizen in a country led by a Western puppet.

Also again Crimea literally had a democratic vote to remain autonomous, or operate as a Russian base.

Depends if the mods fucked off to nuke another hotpocket or not.

Trump thinks Crimea being ethnically Russian doesn't matter. How American of him.

Oy vey looks like French referendum on Sharia law passed. White countries are memes anyways.

Nice meme you got there,RIDF

Kek, reported.

and now Bill Hicks Sells water filters.

really makes you think

How else do you fight da GALBALISTS!?!

I'm saying this is a powerplay. If trump is dead set on doing this, then I guess he has my tentative support. US/Russian relations are going to be decided by who bottoms the other, and as far as I can tell ukraine seems a relatively harmless way to go about that.

This could blow up in our faces, or be the first step of the new order in europe. Playing protector to ukraine is the best card available to us in that situation even if that means turning round and handing them back over to russian suzerainity. I don't however want to legitmise their territorial claims while they're sitting on prussia clay.

What?

Are you implying Putin had Ukrainian nationalists in Crimea killed so they would vote a certain way like he does with political opponents? Your post is John McCain tier in that we should be forcing Crimea to be apart of Ukraine.

You mean THE GLOOOOOBALIST NATZIS POISONING THE JEWISH FROOOOOGS AND TURNING THEM GAY

Where is your evidence, ukroshill?

lol
Forgot the "Germanic death cults"

This isn't cucking you idiots. NATO funded ukraine revolution. The whole reason Russia took crimea was to counter the NATO move into Syria. So now NATO has to decide. Do they want a strong ukraine or do they want assad to leave. Thats the entire game. Trump is just playing the geopolitical game and gave a statement but this stalemate has been going on for 2 years now. It's a double proxy game. Put pressure on ukraine - lose pressure in syria. Put pressure on syria - lose pressure in ukraine.
Trump obviously sides with Russia on the Syrian question so he can expect Russia to calm down in the Ukraine question … unless Putin is crazy
If this happens Russia a weaker and less influential world player has just made the strongest military alliance in the world jump to their tune.

ITT: ppl who have no clue about geopolitics

I'm sure you're telling the truth. I mean when have ukrops ever lied? Not like they killed multiple Novorossian commanders during peacetime, committing more or less terrorist attacks.

that remarkably sounds like the alt-kike tbh. Maybe filterman isn't really a turncoat was trying to send us an SOS that he is behind enemy lines!

My evidence is that russia is not a democracy you RIDF kikes.not that that's a bad thing.

Top kek, I can literally smell your desperation.

Based novo nigger commies amirite fellow polok!

No Im a proud burger man and Russians are constantly acting like fags

Good point. And with the Syrian situation being more important for us than the Ukraine situation (Althought im not that comfortable with Ukraine being a ZOG vassal), its good that without going into WW3 mode, Trump tries to solve the Ukraine situation.

He literally said that the globalists are now focusing on destroying Israel. He has more kike cock in his mouth than a rabbi at a bris.

You are a country of slaves

Look why does every fucking thread have to descend into a Ukrainian vs Russia shit throwing competition.
The point is simply that all out war with Russia is retarded which is what US boots on the ground would lead to and therefore these retarded neo con overtures only lead to a divided west.

My point was that referendums don't mean shit when the population has been skewed. Putin has continued the soviet policy.

Get fucked fgt

Come on now.

This shouldn't be taken at face value. We've been basking in the God Emperor's glory for almost two years now. This is Mitt Romney, the Muslim Ban, etc.

VATNIKS BTFO
HOLOL MASTER RACE

That's why your writing style is so indistinguishably foreign and for some reason appears exclusively in threads that mention Ukraine or Russia, am I right?

Guy, Trump went on about how depleted our military was… do you really think he would wage a nuclear war with obama tranny troops, 60 year old B-52's, no ammunition cruisers, women troops, shitty M16's,etc.?
Answer no…
You pro-putin shills can start being afraid when the US military starts looking less pathetic or if Trump is assassinated by some kikes as Mr. filter-man put up on his website.

Donbas spokes person is a nigger commie

The equivalency of the Crimea, and more specific Ukraine, situation would be this:

Russia isn't but I believe the Crimea vote was in good faith. In a decision to be under Ukraine rule versus Russian rule, they picked Russia.

The owner of the Azov battalion is a literal millionaire jew, but keep going.

So then you agree that Crimea is almost entirely Russian? What are you upset about?

No I just dont care for grammar I post often and if you lirk often you can probably spot me. Im from colorado

Based peoples democratic republics!
100% democracy and 100% authoritharian white nationalist.russia is whatever you RIDF Shills want it to be.

also ITT: the most miserable and incredibly butthurt east European nationality the Ukrainians. I get that all eastern Europeans hate each other. But aside from 90s poles you Ukrainians are the most laughable. Jesus christ you are so annoying. You would gladly side with israel to poke the russians. I get that the russians have been edgy to it's buffer nations but calm down for a second and look at the bigger picture.

TL;DR: You are the poland of ww2 unwilling to give up Danzig

We should just blanket ban east-european IPs untill they finaly are done bashing their heads in. Pic related. I realy think they lack a gene for diplomacy, it's horrible. They have been so autistic in terms of diplomacy since well the beginning of time.

Proofs? You have no evidence, Vatnik.

Try again, Mevdevev was president from 2008-2012.

Lying won't get you anywhere here kike.

You have to understand that russia is dead without crimea. They need the navy base. They will go nuclear over it if they have to.

Debunked ages again but keep going
On the Myth of the "Azov" Regiment's Funding by Igor Kolomoisky
rozum.info /news/2015-06-18-403
archive.fo/rO5oS

was that supposed to be an answer to my post or some others?

More debunked RIDF lies.
On the Myth of the "Azov" Regiment's Funding by Igor Kolomoisky
rozum.info /news/2015-06-18-403
archive.fo/rO5oS

I guess thats why foreign leaders call Putin to talk with Russia

Thanks, user, was looking for this.

Alright ban them im in burgerland

Ukraine exists as a geopolitcal unit, and that serves trump's purposes. In something like this worrying about who lives there and what they believe is like worrying who the gook was that carved the pieces on the board.

This is political fuckery, and honestly I'd prefer we take a more isolationist stance, but if this is what we're doing, let's get it done then.

It's not actually going to happen, this user already correctly stated what's going on

Trying to force Russia to give Crimea back would make this user right

russian autists: "fuck u ukraine is jew controlled, you are russian clay come home to papa putin is true independence. Dugin said its time for eurasian empire!"

ukraine autists: "Hail EU we have independence from russian bear now, we only have to introduce marxism into our society will be all fine I hope. We can only do this by embracing superior western thought that totally is superior just look at west europe in 1880! Hail EU"

Please leave east-euros!

Pure coincidence

Reminder: The President of Ukraine was Clinton level corrupt and a revolt of white people was inevitable, only then was the coup co-opted by jews

I don't have an issue with them having control of it, I just want to delegitimise thier claim of the territory. As long as it exists as (((ukrainian))) clay, I'm happy to let russia control that clay. I just don't want them to be seen calling it russian clay, as that's going to make it that much harder to prize away other pieces of clay with russians breeding on it. when the time comes

This is what you get for trusting rich rulers too much with making your dreams come true. Of course Trump will go with the same course US was going for ages. This is the reason why he wasn't JFK'ed already. He will obey the higher government.

I was expecting this. Don't even think a little that tension between Russia and US is going to lower. You are all naive idiots. Real cold war 2 just began. Trump is a much stronger economical and political opponent to Putin than anyone else. Don't dream about northen alliance, its literally a fairy tale. As soon as Trump will make america great again, russian economy will crumble.

Also Soros will work for Trump now, don't worry, he's just a face of CIA, and CIA is now working for Trump. Everything is according to the plan.

I could keep doing this the whole day.

Not an argument, but sperg harder because holy shit I'm laughing.

Choose your side:
Multiculti neo bolsheviks
Or
Armed ukrainian natsocs

Neither. Gas both.

The mental gymnastics one has to do to not believe Russia is the asshole of the world is astounding

It's not just about direct war. Russia being on our side will destroy the media neo con narrative.
The neo cons want Russia and iran against suadi and the the (((west))). If Russia are isolated so are their middle eastern allies.

They've been skewed by both sides. Anyway without land connecting it to Russia it's a diplomatic nightmare.

The latter one, but that doesnt change that Ukraine will never be truly free until it disposes of the neocon zog-bots that slave the country. So ukranians, better start cleaning up your country of rats and traitors.

You're worse at factual arguments and articles than you are at winning wars.

The ukranian natsocs are against the west (eu/nato) just as much as the east (russia)

please go back to shilling jewtube comments,RIDF.

It's a port and basically an island. As long as Russia has a fleet it would probably exist just fine.

Ive thought of this a long time ago. The problem is that America is losing a lot of strength in Europe / ME and Russia probably realizes its just a matter of time before USA is forced off that entire continent anyway. America cannot take on Russia and China, plus those 2 countries have all the gold with Americas arguably being mostly stolen so they can make a new gold backed currency.

USA doesn't have a lot of room to bargain with the other super powers. You really think Russia is going to defend Syria the way it did and just let go of an even more important country in Iran?

Kill yourself schlomo

Pic related is you.

This right after he asked Fylnn to resign and the deep state/media is going apeshit in glee.

Trump is up to something.

Crimea is and has always been Russian. It was given away by a fucking politically floundering goon in 1954 who had zero right to do so. Amerika should give the Hawaiian isles back to the KoH.

By the same argument hand back Prussia to the Germans.

or Diego Garcia back to the island abos and dogs.

Ukraine threads are our version of f-35 threads

Gib back Prussia

That user is definitely RIDF, but that article isn't sourced and I'm not even sure who wrote it.

There's almost no merit in comparing Crimea to Prussia.

THESE PROOFS ARE PROVING NOTHING

I'd stick to non anachronistic arguments.

Yes, most of the time in real world both of the sides are actually dumb, and naive people hide themselves from truth in lies of one of them. When devil makes a conflict, he makes sure to make both sides equally evil. And people end up accepting one or the other, without seeying that both are shit.
That's a sad truth of this world nobody is willing to open their eyes on.

I wouldn't care. Does Hawaii benefit the country in any way?

really makes u think

Lel that article admits he threw cash at them supported them to save his businesses and maybe Ukrainians afterwards. That is fucking greasy, never ever take kike money period unless its out of their cold dead hands.

Why the fuck haven't they turned their guns onto the zogbot government, supposedly there is enough of them to pull a coup off.

I participated in two Judo competitions there as a child and it was totally Russian.

Kill yourself kike

Can we get back to discussing what fuck is happening in the white house. Is this Crimea shit coming from Trump or what? Is pence in on a coup?

I would stick to not annexing neighbors

No one in Crimea believes themselves to be anything but Russian. Whinge a bit more Jewdy.

You can afford to not care, but the US would probably go to war if Hawaii was being lost in a situation similar to this one.

That's suicide, they still need the Ukrainian government and the rest of the military to support them. Not to mention the commies would take advantage of the coup to take more land.

Nigger, are you retarded?

I have no proofs, but I would imagine without western support the Russian army volunteers would be in Kiev within a week.

i dont know where these > came from

Haven't read the book, but this has been obivious from the start. That said, whatever the fuck Trump is doing please do pray it works. Cause I am quite in heatings living next to Russia.

The grabbing of Hawaii was 6,000,000 times more of a transparently Jew like fucked up scam than Crimea rejoining Russia….and it was finalised half a decade after Khruschev decided to redraw the maps to solidify his base of support.

You're a fucking retard, never post again

"Crimea was always russian" until about someone said 1952 ( I assume that's right). however that didn't stop the Russians from dumping Russian nationals into the region.

Prussia was always ethnically German and was instrumental in creating the modern German state.In 1945-1947 that the Soviets expelled,killed, raped the Germans and took Prussia for their own….It was never Russian.

Russian occupation officially for 70 years…. did you expect something different?

Accession to the principle of self-determination demands that Crimea is Russian clay. There isn't going to be a return of Ukrainian control any more than a revived Crimean Khanate. It's done.

It can still be a point of contention in negotiations between our countries and if we yield on this foregone conclusion we may gain some minor advantage elsewhere.

Remain calm and trust the God Emperor.

It doesn't benefit anyone outside of the Praetorian-class that guards the jewish establishment and the jewish establishment themselves. They try to sell normal people on cheap pineapple, surfing vacations, and great weather to suck ZOG's dick in during your enlistment, but ordinary people don't get anything out of Hawaii except millions of non-Whites with American citizenship.

It remained a de facto Russian military base since 1952 and the Russians dumping Russian nationalists were from the Russian navy who worked there. At no point was it Ukrainian aside from on a map.

Prussia has a history that goes back centuries which was taken, and subsequently raped out of existence by slavscum, in warfare.

Unless there's something I'm missing, aside from Ukraine and the West being gibsmedat, I don't see how Crimea belongs to Ukraine.

UKRAINE IS UKRAINIAN.
CRIMEA IS UKRAINIAN.

Yes. There is a russian population, but where the fuck does she come from? That's pretty easy to answer : When Staline starved half of Ukraine, well, the place was pretty empty so he send colons to it.
75 years later, the grand children of these colons are saying : "We're Ukrainian but we feel more Russian! Please come Putin!"

Now, imagine that half of Texas is starved by the mexican governement ( I said imagine), and they send tacos to occupy the territory. Texas is still in the US, but 75 years later, the grand children of tacos are saying :" we're americans but we feel more mexicans! please [Insert Tacos president name] help!
And there you have it.
I see people bitching about the white genocide all the time, but they don't realize that there's a war going on there and WHITE PEOPLE are dying. Young people, smart people, they could flee like the Syrians, but they don't, and that's why you don't hear about them on CNN.
Fuck Putin, he's a soviet bitch, and the people supporting the Kremlin here would have been the first deported in the 3rd Reich.

Crimean in situ peoples have always considered themselves to be of Russia before, during and after any political intrigues foist upon them in the modern ages.

Fucking this. It's the same shit he's always done. Whatever this guy does, there's always someone going hysterical over it. Usually it's the left, but I see it happen here too. Find some composure for god's sake.

Great news for people who don't want to live the diversified life of high rates of murder, rape, and drug abuse, and everything slowly being burned down by rioters, all paid for with billions added to the national debt.

counter-currents.com/2014/03/white-nationalist-delusions-about-russia/

I hope they to not touch Emily Bloom

There's just something about american flag bikinis man

Because it isn't. Israel is. And you and the other shills are going to end up in a ditch soon.

Not as cheap as Thai pineapple. I haven't seen Hawaiian products in so many years.

russians BTFO

This thread needs this picture. Not only russia has rights on ukranian territories alone. And it was Nikita Khrushchev, a soviet kike, who have given crimea to ukraine in 1954.
Your rights on crimea are completely useless after the fall of soviet union.

I don't think there's any true Holla Forumsack that worships Russia in any fashion, maybe on cuckchan but not here. That being said starting WW3 over something like Crimea belonging to Ukraine is just dumb.

Lurk more. He's controlled op.

Yea, and now that ukraine has a better position they go full UKRAINE STRONK and fuck their position up because they don't understand the overall struggle is between Evil and lesser evil. Putin and Dugin might be authoritarian conquerors but at least they're not freaking society destructing globalists that actively work to usher in and prolong the Kali Yuga and set us back back into a dark age while inviting barbarians into our lands and erasing all of our culture and history.

Get your freaking priorities straight. What does independence from russia help you when your daughters marry muslims and niggers while twerking to american rap music and your neocon leaders decide to merge into merkel's EU superstate? It's like you live in the 19th century (same goes for russian shitposters). You are short sighted. Look what happened to polish independence when they didnt understand how to play their cards right.

1933 "Poland Stronk! Come on france lets invade Germany! t. Piłsudski" to 1939 "We will never give OUR city danzig back ….. oh fugg"

WW3 won't start. Putin'll hand it over if Trump tells him to. Putin's used to dealing with limp-dicked niggers and southerners, when he faces a real American he'll give up and return it.

That doesn't even make any sense.

lmao RIDF is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Not an argument

No. At best, Trump will negotiate the return for something else, or give it up for Russia giving us something. Putin isn't giving it up lad.

Go shill on cuckchan lad.

Russia's on its last legs, their sham of an economy is unable to handle sanctions; Putin will capitulate or face collapse.

Get out Putinist cuck.

Can't wait for nationalists to take back Russia from the Bolshevik scum..

see

Nigger that land was part of Austria for hundreds of years.

kill yourself.

That meme was created by a retard,those russian nationalists are opposes to putin and are pro ukraine.

It will.
Nope.

Now you're just being autistic. Their economy was three times as bad when Putin came in. Russians are used to living in shit conditions anyway.

What are you even talking about you autistic Jew?

I think hes trying to imply that Serbs need another 400 years of Ottoman cultural enrichment to break them down like most Western Europe cuckolds.

I'll be honest with you, playing squat hohol with squat cyka in E.Ukraine isn't doing anything productive in terms of removing the yids that run them. I've also got a feeling the Russians would be extremely over extended if they went directly for Kiev let alone what they claim is their land. As far as I'm concerned its needless bloodshed.

:^)

Embed related
russian natsocs are against putin and the eurasianist regime.
The mainstream "nationalist party"(controlled by the state) is called liberal and is run by a kike that wants to nuke scotland.

How is the weather in Tel-Aviv?

tsk

Yeah keep trying to deflect it.
I love how all the Putinist shills come out when the Americans wake up.
Europe still hates you.

He also said that the Chinese were the only problem in the world and gave Soros as an example of the Chinese causing problems.

Why aren't Israeli IPs banned yet?

It's 4:30est nigger.

Learn some history before posting dumb nigger.

READ THE ART OF THE DEAL FAGGOT
/thread

You aren't fooling anyone.

CREW's really going at this hard, aren't they?

Russia is not against israel,they just want them to be pro russia.putin wants his own eastern zog called "eurasian union" aka ussr 2.0

Is your lunch break over yet Mordecai or is this your full time job?

.>>9263583
Dugin is a KGB propagandist shitwriter. Leave it to the alt-right to elevate that guy.

*1 ruble has been added to your account*

as soon as turks returns itself to constantinople

Ukraine: Lvov march honours Nazi volunteers

GOOD LUCK RUSSIA PLEASE SEND SNOWQUEENS

Why the fuck is it so fucking hard to get an anti-war leader. All become obsessed with wars once getting power. Ron Paul was the only decent option. It's all over.

This. We've seen this shit countless times from him and people still are ignorant as fuck.

Kill yourself already.

whois that qt?

The 'speculation' (that is, LARPing by mouth breathers) needs to end yesterday.

I swear, i come to this board and half the threads are just LARPy trash full of know-nothings spewing their personal blend of Alex Jones and Red Dawn.

You sicken me.

Fuck no, we need supply of military hardware in Poland

HAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHA
DRUMPFS CUCKED AGAIN!! xD
gas yourself

I honestly wouldn't give a shit if all of Europe was conquered by Russia. I wouldn't tell them to give anything back.

(checked)
It's a trap user.

He made it abundantly clear in the art of the deal, and throughout the campaign, that Trump NEVER gives up his leverage in advance. Take the sanctions for instance, Trump is still going to use them as a bargaining chip because even when he's being kind to Russia, it still has to be Trump that's leading the interaction, and that requires leverage.

(>drumpf)

..wew..

Typical tricks etc