Which game has the worst community and why?

Which game has the worst community and why?
i vote civ v. 90% of games dont last past turn 20. the multiplayer is literally unplayable because of the shit community

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/NQCivilization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dark souls
bethesda games
I don't need to explain why

A faroe yoga gut.

Undertail.

any MOBA
12year olds screaming about how their teammates suck non-stop

Bethesda games
Sony games (see Neogaf)

I wonder how bad Overwatch is gonna get. It seems to be aiming to be the new LoL, and all of my normalfag friends are taking a shining to it.

Zelda.

Fuck the triforce.

This is a stupid thread.

League of Legends.
They let the community moderate the community, which leads to faggots being faggots and banning people hardcore. I imagine there are some still around here that would have good stories about how fucked they are over there.

I'd say Civ V because they play Civ V.

Any game with vocal fanboys that can't admit their favorite game has flaws, bonus points if they think anyone that talks about the flaws is a shill for a competing title or click-baiting.

I've always wanted to cum in her mouth

Holla Forums

I'm pretty sure they got rid of the Tribunal. Too bad because it was fun to browse through the cases, you got to see some funny shit.

nice template thread epic le raiding man :D
but check my double number lol XD

Did they really?
Shit, its been down for a long time, too.

fuck off back to Holla Forums you fucking aspie!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck off back to reddit

L4D.
I'd rather kill myself than play with random people ever again.

heh

Im a bit of a sadist so I enjoy MOBAs of all kind. Just watching two people fighting to the death over vydia is great. Im guessing people who actual want to play video games will hate them though

This is the funniest post I've ever seen, holy shit

seconding Bethesda games. if they didn't have a swarm of INT dump stats throwing money at them to fit in a crowd Bethesda wouldn't exist.

Marburg and HIV

Most online game communities are shit. Anonymity and personal detachment makes people more prone to acting like assholes. Typically offline multiplayer games are a lot better since people aren't quite as callous or autistic.

Dark Souls
Any ASSFAGGOT
Undertale

Metal Gear Online 2

Probably the worst community ever. Self destructive to say the least. Though I wonder if the server closure was due to konami's jewyness now, rather than the supposedly attacked servers.

Probably Souls games because the entire community at this point consists of incredibly whiny PvP fags who consider anything but bending over and allow them to kill you to be either cheesing or ganking, even if you don't have a single phantom with you.

Forget even thinking about attempt to play with a friend too, that's ganking and you just need to git gud because having fun is not allowed unless it's fun through PvP and fighting the same build 30 times in a row.

Dark Souls.
Grand Strategy has this weird subculture of BALKANS STRONK historical revisionists.
All Blizzard games because Blizzard makes toys for little children these days.
Nintendo due to the 30+ nostalgia "This Mario is totally different from the last 20 iterations!" fags.

Any valve game

First let's set some objective criteria, then we can start the discussion

Sounds hilarious can you elaborate a bit?

The one that makes threads about "cancerous communities" instead of video games.

planetside 2

on the NC, you've got virtually nobody playing
on the TR, you've got tryhards, roleplayers, thirteen year old platoon leaders and grrrrl gamers
the vanu are already gay, but made exponentially worse by the fact that somethingawful and reddit all exclusively play as them

Nice trips.

It mostly happens in games like Total War and Paradox games but you can always find certain posters from the Balkan regions that whine about their particular shitty little country being misrepresented and how they were much much stronger in real life and here's a book by some guy written in 1880 that clearly shows the Byzantines were actually Bulgarian and…

Basically, Holla Forums but instead of white power it's slav power.

persona
they ruined jrpgs for ever

Any weeb game. EvE.

I think probably CoD, depending on what hour it is.

But I think Holla Forums wins, even tho it's not a game.

hey op if you want to play a full game of civ v im down. I'm not really good at the game at a competitor level but i like having fun

Here's something you may be interested in
steamcommunity.com/groups/NQCivilization

Dark souls
Fallout 4
would list Skyrim but its ridiculous popularity also brought us some awesome loli mods so nope
Smash Brothers & Pokken
Amateur elitists that believe the FGC actually exists as a single entity, outside of it being a ring of organized tournaments

You don't need to be that descriptive. Just saying the game is flooded with BRs and RUs is enough.

It's F2P, of course it's populated by BRs, RUs and gooks.

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

For me it's the Dark Souls PvP community. They really don't give a shit about anyone else's experience especially the PvE or co-op community. They rather fuck up fun movesets and usefulness of weapons on enemies and bosses because they can't handle the fact some PvPers like to fuck up their duels.

I would like to say this to them. Fuck off back to Dark Souls 2. So many PvPers have said it's the best. Well then let me show you the door and wave goodbye and BTW, please don't return.

ULTRAMARINES ARE THE WORST

What are the small details in a game that makes you love it even more?

There was nothing to ruin.

my guess is they would have brought them back if they made money

I know the answer. It's something so horrible you would never be able to imagine it because nothing else compares. For the few of you that have been unfortunate enough to see it, I pity you. Imagine a community is where every single individual is an apeshit narcissist. Imagine if everyone in your life that you have ever hated got together and decided to completely kill the community in your favorite game so that you're the only one playing that isn't one of them. Imagine if they spend years harassing you when you haven't said a word to them the whole time. They go out of their way to denigrate anyone that isn't part of their club, thus either driving new players away or having them join their cult. Then the new players end up hating you because they've been fed lies and accuse you of things you never did. People that don't even play the game complain to me because of this community, which they assume I'm part of because they don't know I'm one of the handful of players that isn't. There's a few players that see through the lies but they usually end up sucking up to them or quitting the game to get away from the drama. I won't tell you what this community is because I can't afford for it to spread any further. I'm only going to give you a single warning and you'd better remember it. Don't trust anyone from IRC.

Fans that stay loyal despite what they love going to shit.

That is worse than any autism.