Do you think islamic extremists will win?

George Carlin thinks so.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HV_2A7x2M
really made me think…

Oh certainly. The "western" powers cant keep that lid down. They caused this firestorm and it'll burn any of them stuck in the area

Those soft decadent Americans cannot defeat us. Our fighting spirit will overcome all their material advantages.

Can't win can I?

nope
yes

This. Western politicians are realizing the power of selling a threat like ISIS. It will probably stick around for a while for that reason alone.

Erm, you post a picture of Ali and he had a hand in overthrowing and supplanting what we now refer to as "Western" Civilisation in the Middle-East, when there was no such distinction before (yes Arabs used to be civilised in the Levant and even Yemen before Muhammed showed up).

Anyway, that's besides the point, your religion is reactionary as fuck and blatantly the product of a warlord who was just pulling it out of his ass as he went along from situation to situation.

I mean there are passages in the quran that deal with instructions to Muhammed's wives to be followed in their lifetime ie regarding their obedience and manners (not for any other Muslim woman) to him directly from god apparently, obviously such a timeless tome it contains such important information for thousands of years to come.

No, that's Husayn ibn Ali. Husayn son of Ali. Muhammed's grandson.

No. The Levant changed hands frequently between Persia and the Byzantines, with one side or the other's armies frequently pillaging and raping their way through it. The Caliphate taking and holding it was seen by the locals as a positive alternative.

Way to demonstrate your loyalties with viewing the area as "Western" though.

Those kingdoms were buffer states set up by the Romans to prevent having to deal directly with nomadic Bedouins who they could not easily handle militarily and who were not generally worth fighting.

It allowed contraception, tolerated abortion, raised the status of women within Arab society (if you think it's bad now you don't know history) perpetuated a 25% literacy which is a feat unmatched outside of Heian Japan prior to the industrial revolution, and advanced science and mathematics during the European dark age.

I certainly trust that opinion from someone who led their argument off with factually incorrect statements, demonstrates a lack of knowledge of basic history of the region, and demonstrates a "West vs East" narrative and nationalistic mentality while speaking under the guise of a progressive.

In brief you're demonstrably ignorant, ill informed about what you do know, demonstrably prejudiced, and as the Sternerites would say thoroughly spooked.

Rekt

And yet it stand there never wanting to progress past that point of history

You yourself said that it was good for its time in the past but wake up hommi these standers of the past have been updated and your spooky religion don't want to give up the old standers under the promise of being ""Goods for its time "" yeah sure the same ethical blueprint from the past 1400 years can work today

Thats why islam is reactionary , islam try to hold to something and refuse to modernize it in any way shape or form leaving a week religion that is in the way of human liberation

No that was not Islam that was the neo-Platonics go ahead and read all the texts that attacked all of the "islamic" inventors and thinkers and how the religious of that time marked them as infidels and deserve to be killed go look at how ibn taymiyyah prohibited alchemy and marked it as witch craft and called jaber ibn hayan a fool for doing science instead of praying to allah

Give it up bruh i was a theologian in my teens and it sucked to learn the truth of this reactionary fuck feast that is islam

Wrong. It ran backwards as a consequence of a strong desire to model itself as antithetical to the West in a time when the West was undergoing rapid social progress.

This only occurred because of Colonial powers, including the Turks, repressing intellectualism within the Islamic world.

Not even remotely, it's just that after America had all of the left-leaning thinkers purged for their sympathies it left centrist dictatorships and right wing thinkers as the only ones left standing to dominate cultural discussion. The present situation is an aberration created by Imperialism.

Bullshit. The Umayyad and other Caliphates had some of the most advanced Universities of the era, and actively encouraged people of all faiths to participate.

You mean the Arabesque people copying the Greek people copying the Babylonians copying the Indus peoples? Again, way to show how spooked you are with the clash of civilizations narrative.

And Mao murdered everyone with an education. But please, cherry pick more idiots and claim them as representative of the whole.

Your position is that of an under-informed crypto-nationalist who holds to the narrative that the ancient Greeks, specifically Stoics, wrote the common foundation for "Western" civilization whole cloth out of thin-air with zero input from the cultures around them who thinks of foreign civilizations through the lens of porky propaganda. Again, you demonstrably lack knowledge of basic historic facts pertaining to the topic of discussion, and you are able to only pull out cherry picked factoids that fit with your crypto-reactionary clash of civilizations narrative.

My conclusion is that you're either too spooked to even know that you are spooked or you are a Holla Forums infiltrator trying to pass undetected.

k whatever

But before i go on and reply to you i will make somethings clear
A-Post colonial studies are crap and full of IDpol
B-I don't believe "Clash of civilizations" it is IDpol as fuck
C-I am anti nationalists anti culture and fanatically so, because it is so fucking IDpol shit

Any social progress is broken down by the Islamists both by using state power and terrorism
Where i live women driving and cinema are a big no no
Islamic social progress am i right ?
Not to mention that theocracies are shit for trying to please two entities that indifferent to each other

Wake up the people want the Islamic golden age without the weak Islamic institution of that time, it can never be done

the first one to purge the left was the islamists them selves are anti left , look up the definition of communism in any islamic wiki for yourself you forgot the history of the gulf Theocritus and the Muslim brotherhood with leftism

It was modrate and was bashed the moment it got to question islam
No i mean Averroes , Avicenna etc….. most of the reaction to the Greek stuff was that of correction and testing "scientific method and all of that jazz comes from here " but even so theses learners were not strict islamists read the critic of Al-gazahli to that movement
k

this is not cherry picking this guy "ibn taymiyyah" today is called "sheikh Al islam "
He is the founder of modern terrorism btw

Every fuck up this region you will live in was not only because of out side force , it was 50% from the inside reactionary ideology

fuck me fam

uh oh. this nigga hussein just got his period

revolutionaries will win over all once we are as ready to lay down our own life as they are, we will win, we must organize build the party, build the vanguard and make international connections

I'll take Islam over neoliberal American christards.

What the hell is wrong with this picture?

Muslim fellow. How would you write Fuwa Fuwa Time in the arabic alphabet, or whatever it's correct name is called.

Apparently I can't write in arabic on this board.

Well, that's gay.

He also didn't think climate change was real.

He is not a very critical thinker bro

Its another "every Muslim is a Abu Bakhir era muhjadin" thread.

You misspelt "Persians"

apparently you cant type in arabic on here

I can't wait for the absurdity of the US president constantly saying we need to destroy the IS but doing barely anything about it.

I'm not sure where you get that idea. He criticized "save the planet" rhetoric, saying the planet will still be here regardless of what we do, although we may make it inhospitable to ourselves.

hhhhhh my friend you are right, Except one small flaw
Is that you completely ignored AL-Andalus, Baghdad, Tunisia, Egypt, east Indus, Damascus etc….
learn some history bruh

I talk about the Islam that the Organization of Islamic Cooperation is based upon and plz don't scream
My specific, perfect, entirely infallible brand of Islam has never been tried
Now take this haram shit in your eyes fucker

You can be a democratic islamist like Erdoghan or the Muslim Brotherhood?

That seems like two sides of the same horrible Abrahamic coin.

I prefer alcohol and bacon and not praying 5 times/day, even if I know "dhimmis" historically were left alone.