U.S. Militia

With the continuing revelations of traitors in the WH. The continuances of the Senate putting politics before security. The cucks in the (((MSM))) and (((judicial))) system undermining the authority of the POTUS, I beleive it is time to meme into existence the U.S. Militia. I've seen the memes you meme-lords put out, and if KEK wills it, it needs be done.

Bumpan cause immoissed off this morning at how we are probably going to end up going to war unless trump arrests all the pedos

apart from that, an "OK" OP.

There are already hundreds of different state militias currently in existence. They reached their peak during the 90s, and were promptly shut down after McVeigh happened.

Sad to see you agree with Antifa cucks and niggers organizing to be violent under the right excuse, OP

Shoutout to FBI-kun monitoring this thread too.

Wew shilled my friend, but pass survivalist information isn't crime and much less justification for leaving antifags rioting.

Militias do exist though user. They just keep a general buddy system because the larger they get, they get targeted by feds and infiltraitors to be honeypotted into entrapment schemes, broken up through co-opting and internal division by bestest big goys. Kikes puppeteers have their hands securely up the feds rectum for israel. Can't have pro-American militia existing in israel little puppet, didn't you know? Thought you had the right to peacefully assemble along with the second amendment? Please, this is greater israel goy.

You already need a fire team sized battle buddy group, if you dont, are doing it wrong.

Thanks, first OP.
Should have lurked more, but, wanted to get this out there.
McVeigh not withstanding, militias are an American tradition and right. If all of the state militias came together and formed a national militia we could, hopefully, legitimize it.

Exactly this. Make friends, train with them. A proper militia is made up of friends from a town who have knon each other for years and call each other neihbor.

The feds can monitor as they wish. I am not calling for armed revolt, simply a chance to get organized and form a national CoC.

Not tp be a dick, since I prefer being the ass, but that is not how this works. Centralization turns the militia network into the army and puts you under command of the fed. Militias were always intended to never go beyond the state level. You'd defeat the entire mission by doing what you're suggesting. Please study states rights and the republic.

Roger that user. Still believe this needs be done in an organized manner to better prepare for more violent happenings.

GDI newfaganon, why don't you get it? If you fucking centralize the militia, its not a fucking militia anymore! Militias do not have a fucking national leadership. Their objective is to defend their homes and they should not leave them. Youre just trying to create a command structure to undermine fucking evrrything. You would destroy the very thing you proclaim to support. Grow the fuck up and go live life until you get some experience, then come back to the topic.

Post ID AND Poster ID both dubs
By the divine ShitLords will be done

If dubs trump arrests pedos including Hillary

Though I kind of agree with you, militias being multi-state isn't an issue such as with places like Rhode Island and Connecticut. Texas to new Mexico would be another story and would only show up in a very strong pro-militia culture.

gas yourself you double nigger. armed revolt IN FAVOR OF THE REPUBLIC is a LEGAL RIGHT the American people have. see the bill of rights mainly the first two amendments

Clam the fuck down. Since what you are bitching about makes sense, then we need to meme it into every neighborhood in the U.S.

You PR fags proved you're little more than a cancer after the BLM blogger incident.
You HATE that whites are fighting back and HATE that we will defend ourselves. Fuck off you scum.

If you aren't trying to organize with fellow like-minded white men, then get on it. At the very least you should join a gun club or something.

Got that covered user. Just tossing ideas out to turn this into a nationwide movement. With all of the leftards rioting several times a week, we need to organize to protect ourselves more than ever.

Good thread idea OP. We've had it before but everybody needs this info. Anybody have that story out of Kosovo or Bosnia (or somewhere in the area) that was a story of a guy living through civil war and what it was really like?

Is that tutorial from revleft?