RPGs with great replay value?

RPGs with great replay value?

diablo(1)

Strategy/tactical RPGs all have great replayability.

Morrowind because it's so fucking huge and intricate that most players will take multiple playthroughs to fully explore the game. And then play through it some more because it's awesome.

Dragon's Dogma and the pawn system.

If you finish it. I'm pretty sure that one user with the tranny Arisen never finished it.

FFV
FFVI
FFXII

baldurs gate and icewind dale

definitely

what the hell replay value does 4 have?

user enjoys the game because he really relates to Kefka.

co-op FF are a best
just like FFIX is

I mean if you're on the of those guys speedrunning it for AGDQ counting tiles and doing same frame menu inputs and shit like that that's cool. But IV is other than Mystic Quest the most straightforward Final Fantasy out there. There are very few side anythings and not even a hidden boss iirc.

VI had it.

God I fucking love the DS Castlevanias.

they really are fun

don't hold out on us faggot, where's the fucking sauce?

But Order of Ecclesia is the least replayable metroidvania by a long shot.

Post the rest faggot.

but muh albus playthrough

How the fuck that game is RPG?

It better be having huge meaty dick.

you play the role of a vampire slayer, you level up, you customize your skills, spells, and gear. You buy potions and items.
You beat bosses, you unlock secrets and progress through a story…

How is it NOT an rpg???

aRPG

It's barely an RPG, I'd call it an action game or even a metroidvania before I'd call it an RPG

Don't you fucking start

Iji and Cave Story also rpgs.

So is mario I would assume

Those are platformers

Every time

So it's an adventure game, in other words. Not an RPG.

Ditto for

all RPGs involve adventures…how is it not an RPG?

I was joking

Although I have always considered Zelda, particularly the 2d ones to be some sort of arpg but I'm not sure if anyone would agree with me.

Either way RPG is an easily confused term because it does span a lot of ground and people are stupid.

Also adventure is way too broad of a term. When someone says adventure I think King's Quest.

The problem with you joking about things like that is that there are retards who actually believe that shit

Poe's law

checked

I thought that was called Gabe's law.

No, this is how it is

Poe's Law: Satire will be confused for genuine stupidity. Genuine stupidity will be confused for satire.

Grand Internet Fuckwad Theory: People who aren't dicks in real-life are capable of being dicks on the Internet, so long as they can get away with it and especially in groups.

Technically correct, but too simplified in my opinion.
Poe's Law: A satirical work mocking a fundamentalist or extremist group will be confused for the sincere opinion of someone belonging to said fundamentalist or extremist group, unless the author explicitly indicates he's being sarcastic.

great game

That's not Poe's Law man.
Poe's Law when a parody of an extreme view is perceived as the real deal.