JewDiePie dropped by Disney

Disney drops YouTube star PewDiePie over anti-Semitic videos

Feb. 13, 2017 8:09 p.m. ET from WSJ

archive.is/deiN9

>Since August, PewDiePie has posted nine videos that include anti-Semitic jokes or Nazi imagery, according to a review of his channel by The Wall Street Journal.

>“Although Felix has created a following by being provocative and irreverent, he clearly went too far in this case and the resulting videos are inappropriate,” said a spokeswoman for Maker Studios, the Disney division that was business partners with PewDiePie.

oy veyyyy

>By distributing the content to a wide audience, companies are vulnerable to criticism when a user’s words are deemed offensive. In Mr. Kjellberg’s case, a major neo-Nazi website has embraced his statements.

>Mr. Kjellberg’s videos in recent weeks have drawn the praise of neo-Nazi websites like Daily Stormer, which the Southern Poverty Law Center on Thursday dubbed the “top hate site in America.”

>On Jan. 23, the site changed its motto to “The world’s #1 PewDiePie fansite,” according to the Internet Archive, celebrating Mr. Kjellberg for “making the masses comfortable with our ideas.”

>“What I just think—and I believe strongly in—is that it is 2017 now,” he said in the Jan. 22 video that was taken down. “We’re going to have to start separating what is a joke, and what is actually problematic.

CY+2.exe

>Fiverr suspended the accounts of Mr. Kjellberg, the two men in the video and the Jesus actor whom Mr. Kjellberg paid to say, “Hitler did nothing wrong,” according to a person familiar with the matter. Of the actor’s suspension, Mr. Kjellberg said in a later video, “Isn’t it ironic that Jews found another way to fuck Jesus over?” Fiverr is based in Tel Aviv.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TSZe3mfGYg
archive.is/dCe8X
archive.is/lLNOh
archive.is/cRTqv
polchan.xyz/pol/res/694.html#2031
rt
polchan.xyz/pol/res/694.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Phone fucked my formatting fuck

That and we already have this thread.

I'm starting to suspect concerted shilling efforts, this is the third thread I've seen about this topic today.

who? 0 fucks given.

God I hate kikes so much. They are trying to police every aspect of our society. Basically asking to be genocided

You're an idiot. He's partially redpilling millions while you eat tendies in mommy's basement.

he makes $15M annually from youtube and has +50M subscribers. He's very influential. (((You))) should be worried.

This is an amazing propaganda medium, the simple imagery alone and making it funny.. people who dont know about propaganda cant appreciate just how much of an impact this will have. 50 million people, 78% under 20.

Reminder that He actually has a Fucked By Psyops Patch.
He's the only Swede the Vikings look down on with Pride these days.

He's going to go full 1488 now

For perspective, PewDiePie has more subscribers than the number of people who voted for Trump.

There's already an older thread for this faggotry:

sage

how do i send pewdiepie my app??

Honestly, why did disney do this?
I know kikes these days are so scared that they're going full SHUT IT DOWN at anything that goes against the narrative, but did they even take into account the 22 MILLION FANS he has
I mena c'mon, if he wants he can get every one of them to boycott your company.
That's 22 Million less buys.
jews cutting off their hooknoses to spite their faces again, they'll have no fucking face left at this stage.

Checked. Fine trips user.

PewDiePie is the last stand implicit stand of white identity.

Because Jews are neurotic as fuck and get easily butthurt at any criticism or jokes at their expense. The ADL even got butthurt because Jews got portrayed as being good with finances because MUH ANTISEMITIC STEREOTYPES IT'S ANOTHER SHOA.

why do you need 3 fucking threads for this attention whore e-celeb?

Well It would be the equivalent of Meryl Streep Sieg Heilling for the older crowd, that's why.

>>>/r9k/

But isn't it usually shekels above ALL with them?

Because he is the greatest individual of our time. Just think about it. He spent years acting like a retard to get our youth to follow him. He spent countless years degrading himself to get a cult following. He amassed 50 million followers, mainly children. People that could have been persuaded by liberal cuck retards.

His master plan to indoctrinate the youth and feed them redpills is working. The youth will no longer bow to the jew overlords. Soon, his plan will come to full fruition and we will be a globe of whites again.

QUICK!
Someone get the picture!

why are mods anchoring these threads? A guy with 50 million subs just got branded as alt-right by some of the most powerful companies in the world. This is fucking wild

still not worthy of 3 threads tbh

the other 2 got anchored faggot

It is now, so declares me.

Because, generally, PDP threads devolve into a bunch of shit posting. They usually let it ride for at least couple hours though. Don't take it personally.

today pewdiepie got branded as alt-right by corporate media. His fans are mostly children. he majority of children make their political choices based on people not theory. For them to see their idol (Pewdiepie) get attacked for not being PC and just trying to be "funny", well this is going to color them greatly. How many of these kids do you think even knew what alt-right was before today? How many of them are going to look into it when they find out that some of the most powerful companies in the world and their beholden corporate media has branded their hero pewdiepie as alt-right

holy shit how do they fuck up over and over

They're really closer to branding him as a nazi tbh fam

Did Jewtube just die?
Is it imploding together with him?
Don't underestimate how far his viewerbase reaches. He can influence his viewerbase depending on what he says and I get the feeling he is trying to figure out how big of an impact he can have on them.

Trips confirm. Seriously this guy is bigger than a lot of hollywood celebrities. He makes fun of a lot of stuff and nothing happens but he makes fun of jews and everyone shuts him the fuck down instantly? He just redpilled a shit ton of people. Looks like the Swedes are finally getting revenge. Hell knowing what happened to Sweden it's probably personal for him.

This shit is eternally hilarious. It really illustrates that our enemy is not omniscient and unbeatable and here is why. They can't stop doing the things that creates people like those posting on this board right now. Not only can they not stop, they can't stop escalating it. Trump has been a sort of catalyst in this process. At this rate, in a couple of years we will be the only people left in the world not frantically slashing at every white person on earth with a sharp object. White people will have but two very extreme choices to make: offer themselves up as a blood sacrifice to diversity and the people who hate them or join us and live among people who accept them and oppose those who who want us destroyed.

I know for me personally, it was the left that drove me here and that was about 10 years ago when they weren't nearly as batshit (publicly) as they are now. For all of our propaganda and meme efforts we could never recruit for this cause as effectively as a herd of shrieking morbidly obese blue haired, overly facially pierced, black lipstick wearing bulldyke feminists with bloody fucking tampons pinned to their punk rock vests holding signs that say "END WHITENESS."

This is not just an electoral political shift back to the right. This is something else entirely. This is a cultural shift back to the right likes of which occurred for the left back in the 1960s or at least in the 1990s. The writing is on the wall.

checked
Now this is the kind of post that drives a good discussion. Way I see it, Pew ain't got nothing holding him back now.

MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR

Praise Kek for your digits! We have legions of youth coming to us and they might not even be newfags of deathpieguy teaches them well.

Pew Die Pie will see you hung nigger.

Get him to mention Holla Forums in his videos if you want his followers here so badly.

Not even funny. They all belong in Holla Forums. But, they will mature eventually user. Many of us were neets and weebs before we found esoteric Hitlerim and Kek guided us to the truth.

Yeah, that's why everyone is excited in this thread, because they want all his followers to come here.
see

No one is saying they want mass amounts of immigration faggot. We just want PDP to get his white base to love Hitler and their volk.

You're paranoid.

Between Felix and that cop I'm hoping Swedish males can wake up before it's too late.

Good. I don't watch Pewds. Never have. But thousands of little faggots do. Maybe they'll get redpilled.

wtf I love pewdiepie now

There's a comment in the top comments section of one of his latest videos that needs to become the top comment. It's explaining the Disney shit, and suggesting a boycott.
youtube.com/watch?v=_TSZe3mfGYg

Nigger if none of us were ever paranoid, we wouldn't even be here. He has the right to be suspicious, even of things that aren't even there.

They're evidently also cancelling his upcoming Youtube Show.

lel this is going to be fucking gamergate 2.0 if they shut him down in any way.

Is anyone shocked honestly? Let me give you the breakdown:

If this doesn't scream Kikery I don't know what does.

o shit
That comment had at least 200 likes in the last couple minutes, and it was removed by youtube.

Give me the pasta if you can and I'll repost it.

The fact that Jews are so touchy about being ridiculed demonstrates what a powerful weapon humor can be. Just consider the constant derision inflicted upon white people; it's a very effective demoralizer.

So, make fun of Jews. Make fun of the holocaust. Make fun of their pet blacks and browns. Make fun of all of it. Be so joyful and playful and light-hearted that it becomes contagious.

those headlines, magnificent

HOLD THE FUCK UP LADS. WE CAN MEME THIS STORY TO PUSH FREE SPEECH!

Can imagine the impact those Millions of 14year old fags will have as soon as they become adults and get triggered remebering what their best friend pewdipeeeey had to go throw when he critized the kikes?!

This is gold you fools we HAVE to meme it.

it's in the picture here

i'm halfway done typing it up, if someone here has bot accounts they should spam it.

Sorry user, I'm not retyping all that.

Felix summons his broarmy to the mission of retake his homeland, ==WHEN?!?==

One of the largest examples of Damage Control in recent years.

Bump because this is huge

Here it is

THIS COMMENT IS BEING CENSORED BY YOUTUBE! COPY AND PASTE IT SO THE MESSAGE CARRIES ON!

In case you guys didn't know, Youtube jsut announced its cancelling Felix Youtube red contract, as well as his second season show (so it won't air now), and they also dropped him from their premium network. This is after Disney dropped him from his studio he partners with. This is real. The SJWs/politically correct are seriously calling him a white nationalist and a Nazi. They are attacking his ability to make money, as well as have his content show up. Don't be surprised if Twitter bans his account next.

SJWs have forced their way into all the social media outlets and are attacking anyone that makes content they deem offensive. This is a wake up call to everyone, that the left has become radicalized, and are now the new thought police. If you make jokes that someone else is offended by - you are labeled a racist or a sexist. They will do everything in their pwoer to ruin your career and attack you.

I really hope with Felix's young fan base, they realize what is going on, and fight back. My entire life I've been a liberal Democrat, and I've watched in the last 10 years it get highjacked by SJWS that are the new facists (while they accuse everyone else of being facists).

These are the same people that cheered on, as women had their heads beat in with poles at UC Berkeley, because they deemed them Nazis. They will now accuse people of being Nazis, and will use threats and even violence against anyone they label this. And they will use this term loosely, against anyone that is a dissenter. Anyone that doesn't agree with their views. They will use this term to attack you, and open you up to violence.

This is insane. Felix will be making a video soon to talk about this. I really hope he doesn't apologize. Because even if he apologizes. the radical left never forgives. They have already declared he's a "White Nationalist" and Nazi, and they will only say the apology is because his money was impacted. Apologizing will only make him look weak, and they will forever kick him while on the ground.

With 50 million subs, i wish everyone here would coycott youtube for 24 hours and hit them where their wallets are. Show them that there are people that don't agree with SJWs - and we can also make noise and push back. The sane normal people stay quiet, while the SJWs scream and shout bully to everyone. But this is how they are getting away with all this. people need to start pushing back.
-Emily R

Big Brother jew is watching you. And the kikes will separate you from your ability to earn shekels.

Good man.

WE NEED YET ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!
ANOTHER THREAD!

hope you cared this much over the hundreds of HWNDU threads

There is new information in this thread
see

mods anchor a thread
someone makes a new one
mod anchors a thread
someone makes a new one
suddenly have tons of people who REALLY care about the number of threads after we just got over having 30 HWNDU threads on in the catalog
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM I SMELL SOMETHING KIKEY HERE

You can't just force an opinion on someone and call it "redpilling" them.

You only redpill yourself. Morpheus handed the pill to Neo, but Neo had to take the pill before it would do anything.

PewDiePie was being a dick. Saying "hitler did nothing wrong" will not make people think Hitler did nothing wrong.

If PewDiePie made a documentary about the Jews and their lies, then that would be a different story, but he just made a shitty video about the Jews killing Jesus, most people don't even really believe in Jesus, and Jesus didn't even blame the Jews for his death. So no, it's done nothing but piss people off - which yes, is good for keks, but nothing more.

fuck off fucking disruption shill

What PR? he's literally making fun of kikes and the jews' kvetching is many people's first look at how kikes work.

but you already know how kikes operate, don't you?

Well clearly with all the interested people posting in the threads, there is a relevant interest, and JUST MAYBE the threads shouldn't have been bumplocked in the first place.

Holy fuck. I posted it and it's blowing up. People love their Pewds.

Might as well go into some further detail about the board directors for Disney.

checked. it will be bigger than gamergate. PewDiePie has 53m subscribers the majority of which are 20 or younger and male.

If the threads had at least ~60% sageposters I would agree with you.
BUT THEY DON'T

voltaire never said that.

Pewds is a libshit through and through and is only being edgier because of a lack of fucks. However, he's still popularizing anti-Semitic jokes. That's the key here. Humor is the best gateway for now, so even if it's unintentional, he may end up redpilling a ton of kids. We can use this.

Prove it

FIXED MAJOR TYPOS

THIS COMMENT IS BEING CENSORED BY
YOUTUBE! COPY AND PASTE IT SO THE MESSAGE CARRIES ON!
In case you guys didn't know, Youtube just announced it's cancelling Felix's Youtube red contract, as well as his second season show (so it won't air now), and they also dropped him from their premium network. This is after Disney dropped him from his studio he partners with. This is real. The SJWs/politically correct are seriously calling him a white nationalist and a Nazi. They are attacking his ability to make money, as well as have his content show up. Don't be surprised if Twitter bans his account next.
SJWs have forced their way into all the social media outlets and are attacking anyone that makes content they deem offensive. This is a wake up call to everyone, that the left has become radicalized, and are now the new thought police. If you make jokes that someone else is offended by - you are labeled a racist or a sexist. They will do everything in their power to ruin your career and attack you.
I really hope with Felix's young fan base, they realize what is going on, and fight back. My entire life I've been a liberal Democrat, and I've watched in the last 10 years it get hijacked by SJWS that are the new fascists (while they accuse everyone else of being fascists).
These are the same people that cheered on, as women had their heads beat in with poles at UC Berkeley, because they deemed them Nazis. They will now accuse people of being Nazis, and will use threats and even violence against anyone they label this. And they will use this term loosely, against anyone that is a dissenter. Anyone that doesn't agree with their views. They will use this term to attack you, and open you up to violence.
This is insane. Felix will be making a video soon to talk about this. I really hope he doesn't apologize. Because even if he apologizes, the radical left never forgives. They have already declared he's a "White Nationalist" and Nazi, and they will only say the apology is because his money was impacted. Apologizing will only make him look weak, and they will forever kick him while on the ground.
With 50 million subs, i wish everyone here would boycott youtube for 24 hours and hit them where their wallets are. Show them that there are people that don't agree with SJWs - and we can also make noise and push back. The sane normal people stay quiet, while the SJWs scream and shout bully to everyone. But this is how they are getting away with all this. people need to start pushing back.
-Emily R

He's just gonna post (((citations))) from some garbage revisionist site

thx m8 although here's proper formatting

*THIS COMMENT IS BEING CENSORED BY YOUTUBE! COPY AND PASTE IT SO THE MESSAGE CARRIES ON!*

In case you guys didn't know, Youtube just announced its cancelling Felix Youtube red contract, as well as his second season show (so it won't air now), and they also dropped him from their premium network. This is after Disney dropped him from his studio he partners with. This is real. The SJWs/politically correct are seriously calling him a white nationalist and a Nazi. They are attacking his ability to make money, as well as have his content show up. Don't be surprised if Twitter bans his account next.

SJWs have forced their way into all the social media outlets and are attacking anyone that makes content they deem offensive. This is a wake up call to everyone, that the left has become radicalized, and are now the new thought police. If you make jokes that someone else is offended by - you are labeled a racist or a sexist. They will do everything in their power to ruin your career and attack you.

I really hope with Felix's young fan base, they realize what is going on, and fight back. My entire life I've been a liberal Democrat, and I've watched in the last 10 years it get highjacked by SJWS that are the new facists (while they accuse everyone else of being facists).

This is insane. Felix will be making a video soon to talk about this. I really hope he doesn't apologize. Because even if he apologizes. the radical left never forgives. They have already declared he's a "White Nationalist" and Nazi, and they will only say the apology is because his money was impacted. Apologizing will only make him look weak, and they will forever kick him while on the ground.

With 50 million subs, i wish everyone here would boycott Youtube for 24 hours and hit them where their wallets are. Show them that there are people that don't agree with SJWs - and we can also make noise and push back. The sane normal people stay quiet, while the SJWs scream and shout bully to everyone. But this is how they are getting away with all this. people need to start pushing back.
-Emily R

NOW IS THE TIME TO START DROPPING PILLS GUYS

Buzzfeed here to save parents

not how it works. show me where he said this, I never saw it. all I do is in this book: archive.is/dCe8X (ctrl-f criticize) and not quoted voltaire.

WHAT THE FUCK. Why was this anchored again? This shit is all over the MSM right now. The time is now to hit the comment sections on the major news sites and drop redpills.

Screen cap this

CALLING IT

HAPPENED BEFORE, WILL HAPPEN AGAIN

(((mods)))

bump

Really makes you wonder.

Humor helped me and, I assume, many others to get past the shock of realizing that we've been lied all along. In laughter, a lot of our conditioned fear, stress and worries can be put aside. It's a crucial element to redpilling people and part of our board culture.

Pure cohencidence, goy. Now, start watching Steven Universe or any of our other cartoons, goy.

Archiver thread for future reference
archive.is/lLNOh

Fuck man. The pasta i copied has garnered almost 1200 votes and I'm blasting the kikes in the comments. This is bullshit.

Kill yourself therealmoonman, you worthless, conspirating Moloch kike mod.

all of them

Jack Dorsey is on the Disney board of directors????

MODS ARE JUDEN
GAS THE MODS NOW!
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE STICKIED SO WE CAN REDPILL HIS AWAKENING 50 MILLION SUB ARMY

I think with fifty million subscribers he is real-celeb. through internet many are redpilled and especially young ones.

To all anons displeased with the moderation:
Politics or not, this shit is a fucking lulz mine.
We are possibly talking about one of the largests "Haboo Raids" ever.

Meant to say: come over to /cow/.
If the current thread 404'd make a new one, just keep shit funny and you can have your politics non-sense however you please.

Unbumplock this thread ! We have the possibility of redpilling a few hundred thousand, this is not TRS or whatever faglord Eceleb, this is big.

can't be a libshit and have a lack of fucks. those two things don't jive

Checked!
KEK IS WITH US

STICKY THE THREAD

THIS IS BIGGER THAN GAMERGATE

LUGENPRESSE IS COVERING THIS

GEN Z IS WAKING UP

well, welcome to controlled opposition Holla Forums
enjoy your stay, about time to realize the truth about this place
This is a containment board

I don't agree with the moderation, at all, but
this is a load of shit. They let HWNDU threads stay, and that involved redpilling outside, they let the pizzagate shit stay too.

WE COULD REDPILL MILLIONS

I agree with the mods here most of the time, but bumplocking these threads does more harm than good

And a lot are female
He is preparing an army of waifus for National Socialist men

PIZZAGATE is already labeled FAKENEWS, the average normie wont touch it
HWNDU is for politized people, college fags and else

This kind of thing PewDiePie is for a different kind of target market, unpolitized young normies, millions of them, thats totally different. Way more dangerous than the ones you mentioned

0% real, to be clear

I see that Kike from the ADL is delighted about this, congratulating all concerned for defeating this mini Holocaust.

Which kike would that be?

This is a good oppurtunity. We've needed a decent alternative to Youtube for a while. Maybe the biggest guy on Youtube can get it rolling.

The thread is still in the catalog. Make hay while the sun shines if you want to devote your time to an e-celeb.

pay attention and see how mods will shut down

it happened before with pic related
this is not new

it will happen like this
(((they))) will falseflag spamming the catalog with pewdiepie threads in order to shut him down, because SPAM.
Mods will go nuglear about that, because eeevull spammers.
Then angry anons censored will be banned in masse everything followed with a hughe JIDF psyop to create the narrative of eeevul spammers and muh ecelebs, they must be organizing it now.

look this, this is how it starts

It already happened one time

WE'RE DEVOTING TIME TO HIS MINDLESS, MALLEABLE 50 MILLION VIEWERSHIP YOU DISINGENUIOUS KIKE

e-celeb bullshit has never been welcomed on Holla Forums.
Doxing kikes is not e-celeb bullshit since it's adding names and addresses to the list.
This is not difficult to understand unless you're TRS, a goon, a jew, a SJW or a similar type of cuck.

kys

Nice flase consensus

i miss GEX tbh. He was a good asset, i bet all the newfags forgot about the Open Gates Propaganda video, that redpilled tens of thousands.

gas yourself kike, you're making Holla Forums into oceania

Everyone on Holla Forums who could possibly be interested in this topic has seen it, considering this is at least the fifth thread on this, and probably the hundredth thread on this particular e-celeb which has been spammed here. e-celeb personality cancer is not welcome here because ultimately it's up to this fag to do what he wants with his viewership. If you want to go troll youtube comments, nobody is stopping you, and all you're doing by spamming goon memes is making sure we care even less than we previously did.
Don't bother trying to dogpile my posts with (You)s, your opinions are worth less than dogshit, and since you are devoid of facts, that's all you have.

evalion, weev, red ice, sinead, TRS, ETC ETC ETC
Not ever were they welcome here, but you can hear their autistic jewish screeching across half the internet.

kike, your concensus cracking dont work anymore here

meant to

see

IF THE OTHER THREADS RECEIVED UNAPPROVAL FROM AT LEAST ~60% OF THE REPLIERS THROUGH SAGEPOSTING, I WOULD THINK THAT THEY WERE SPAM

YOUR INCESSANT EFFORT TO TRY AND SILENCE REDPILL OPS THROUGH ANY MEANS (THAT INCLUDES REDPILLED E-CELEBS) IS OBVIOUS, GAS YOURSELF

My guess is Gex got V& after the cock.li servers were raided.

You're fucking naive and stupid if you believe one youtube video will undo or prevent years of communist, marxist propaganda children are eating up these days in school.

It's like you've never even watch Bezmenov's video. Pro-tip: Pewdiepie wont do shit and his video wont redpill anyone. I wouldn't be surprised to see that he only did this so he can finall fuck off the face of the earth and retire to some place in the middle of buttfuck nowhere with a harem.

Sage, Report and HIDE.
Most anons don't even go to the trouble of posting in these cancerous threads. Just because you're in an echo-chamber of cancer doesn't make you right. If you want to jack off some e-personality, go back to 4cucks.

fuck off kike

FUCK OFF RETARD JIDF KIKE

in case you weren't aware, there's this open-forum discussion medium by which it is possible to communicate with said viewership
THE COMMENTS

You e-celeb faggots use the same arguments. Are you going to defend "le based teenybopper mentally ill jewess" now too?

More false consensuses

why the fuck is this on pol?
good thing the mods anchored this shitty fucking thread
fuck your e-celeb

I might agree with you if this wasn't blowing up in the national media right now. This isn't about youtube comments per se its about all comment sections across the web Wapo, USAtoday etc.

Thats because those faggots were trying to get more viewers from here by shilling their shitty channels, pewdipoo is currently this second being covered by all the major media outlets. We are going to use HIM. Are you really that obtuse that you can't see the difference or the opportunity here? Or is it bedtime in televiv and you're just getting cranky because your fat ugly kike sow is asking you to come to bed and make love to her shit smelling cunt?

and nobody is stopping you from going over there. There isn't a single Holla Forumsack who doesn't know about this retard since you faggots have been spamming him nonstop for the past month.
WE DON'T CARE

He intended for this to happen. I guarantee you, his next video will be a Trump-like rant on the dishonest media. He will name the Disney jews and he will have every right to do so. He has no more fucks to give and will go full 14/88 this year.

Just look at the amount of shilling and the kike mods. Look at the media going full fakenews mode. They are scared, and PewDiePie is ready to drop redpill nukes on the little sheeps that are his fans.

IT WILL BE A WHOLE LOT OF OY FUCKING VEY THIS YEAR. MARK MY WORDS.

I'm jacking off to the VERY REAL prospect of awakening his 50 million Gen Z viewership KIKE

I agree that we don't need 3 threads on the topic, so all a mod needed to do was delete 2 of them.

=BUMPLOCKING THE THREAD MAKES IT FALL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE CATALOG, WHERE IT IS FORGOTTEN, AND IT DIES==

look who we have here, the same retard as always, i almost know your retarded whay or writing JIDF kike, you are permanently assigned tho this place in order to stop any en masse redpilling of normies via youtube.
Just wanted to tell you:
YOUR PSYOPS DONT WORK ANYMORE KIKE

HERE IS THE ARCHIVE
archive.is/cRTqv

Probably this thread will be shut down

newfag.

who are you talking about kike?

Stop your autistic screeching

ENOUGH OF YOUR FALSE CONSENSUS TRICKS KIKE

YOU ARE EITHER VERY JEWISH, OR VERY FULL OF YOURSELF.

YOU ARE NOT Holla Forums

I AM NOT Holla Forums

NEITHER OF US ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF ANY MAJORITY VIEW.

What is the practical use of bumplocking threads user? You know very well that it's primary intention is to bury the thread, so that the lazy/active lurkers don't get anywhere near it.

We? What makes you think you speak for me?

4u brother, the fire rises

If they shut dow you can come here to discuss freely

polchan.xyz/pol/res/694.html#2031

SOON, BE PREPARED KIKES

I don't speak for astroturfing shills, idiot.

FUCK OFF ALREADY KIKE
YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE

On the bright side, if his career dies he can always post "death to all white people" and get picked up by Netflix.

Kek wills a severe naming of the jews in the next Führerpie video.

Plenty of Anons told you that this wasn't worth three threads. Just scroll up.
Talk shit, get hit, moron.

Oh boy here we go again. A shitstorm of D&C, faggotry, modfaggotry, spamming and in the end sagebombing is starting. Evalion 2.0. I am just gonna grab some popcorn and watch this all unfold.

kek, so is thi the best damage control you have?

She was a nobody, pewdipoo has 50million followers and is all over the national media right now.

Leftist detected

Are you copy/pasting the same messages on every thread you see?

It's not about the size of the ball but about the category of the situation. It is Evalion 2.0 on a much larger scale. Happy now ?

It is nothing at all like that you fucking retarded kike.

gas yourself

I am observing the same patterns unfolding on the board. Which effectively makes it Evalion 2.0. However it is going to be kind of more unpredictable with more events unfolding due to the larger scale of the situation. But of course i am a kike for even stating that, and retarded apparently. Stop sperging out faggot.

SEVEN IS A MAGIC NUMBER
PRAISE KEK

well mods are being massive faggots again so maybe yes, its called streisand effect

Yeah you are fucking retarded

Praised be kek, Mr. Single 7.

in both cases both parties win you kidddo

I was referring to the patterns on the board you stupid sperg.

therealmoonman was the mod that did it the last time as well. Anyone has a screencap of the previous episode ?

They think the autistic screeching will make a difference. e-celebs aren't welcome on Holla Forums.

I don't, but I'm sure some on the bunker boards probably do.

Shesh, Disney doesn't want us to joke around.

I first heard the news from Vox Day's blog, he's suggesting to make our own platforms. I'm saying use vidme and dailymotion as backup, in case YT shuts our channels down.

False consensus again? kek Typical tricks Schlomo. We went over this already.

I'm here to laugh at you Holla Forums and remind you that I have warned you about the compromised and kiked mods hundred times in the previous two years.
Despite this no one ever listened to me, everyone called me a shill and no migration ever occurred despite board creation feature being available on Holla Forums.
Who is laughing now? Fufu
You deserve every bumplocked thread and ban you get.

t. /2hu/

Oh look another guy with aspergers. Do you mind reading my post ?

fuck me I replied to the wrong post, sorry m8
This reply

Is mean't for

lel

werent you saging kike? changed computer to your partner kike or something?

It's funny how people forget that we have IDs here
Look at this kike's post-history and it's responses.
When you see how much of a subversive two-faced kike he is, make sure to filter him, because if you read his posts, they are very blatantly Jewish!

Since i really care for things that concern the board, i had it kept somewhere in my huge archive. Lucky me.

Did they deliver?

Greenblatt, head of ADL, fucker who is always kvetching about Trump.

This has now gone global and been on Sky news, Channel 4, and every news station, time to unlock this mods and realise there is a difference between fucking global news and eceleb shit.

Why sage when the thread's bumplocked?
Or "locked" as you retards prefer to call it.

Then post links, faggot.

there is no reasoning with infiltrated kikes, they are doing their job

Report the thread and ask for unbumplock to see what happens

As a reminder to you morons: This isn't cuckchan. You can't just shitpost and screech for other Anons to "do something." Post links, take screenshots, generate content.

hwndu was a mistake.

or how about some proofs, faggot?
Why not start an OP with all these news stories? Where are the webms? Where's the EFFORT?

Fucking cuckchan filth.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
I figure these would be more your speed. You retards aren't even worth the water content for me to spit on you.

This. If it is so massive webms , stories , archives. All that is needed.
Dude here is right, fuck these lazy faggot cocksucking OP's that most of you make and then pray for a hotpocket.

kek, after being BTFOed this is what you bring? shill cookbook responses as always

Yes, unlock the bumplock, you fucking faggot.

rt .com/news/377149-teenage-protester-girl-paris-riots/

RT is deleting comments now. There has been an influx of leftist shills over past few days. You don't care? Well you should. They want to snuff out all non-leftist channels on the internet. NOT GOOD!

Kek wills it! Either sticky, or make a better thread with nonfag op and sticky that one instead.

If you need a stupid woman commenting publicly about things she does not understand at all you will never need to search for her. Like the stupidity of the village idiot it is something you can not avoid to notice.

are you talking about trump?

every moderation is just a leer for jewish control.

I just saw on twitter that YT dropped him too. www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/14/youtube-ends-relationship-pewdiepie-antisemitic-videos?CMP=share_btn_tw

Make a top ten animeme- ma-may-mays memetard.

BGKumbi is a faggot who made a funny /r9k/-tier channel obsessed with warring against him.

The two quickly became friends and it is rumored BG was the one who redpilled Felix.

KIKE MODS ARE SHUTTING DOWN JEWDIEPIE

REGROUP HERE!!
polchan.xyz/pol/res/694.html

If someone makes another one. that will give the mods an excuse to say that these threads are all spam.

i don't know fam

This is PepePies Business-E-Mail-adress: [email protected]/* */ Bombard him with redpills and requests to name the kikes on the directors board of Disney.