The New Mutants trailer

The New Mutants trailer.

the fuck did i just watch? is this a horror film or x-men? i barely read new mutants but i don't recall anything like this at all in it.

also anya taylor or w/e her name is really needs to have her face shrunk or something.

Lazy shills these days.

IT'S MAISIE!

Has the lack of GoT broken you that badly?

Nigga, it's Maisie, and she is also a werewolf in it. And look at that hair:1

I'll not watch your shill video. Fuck off.

You don't have to watch it. The most important part is this:

Also it's not my video. I'm here for the Maisie content only

i guess it's interesting? i'm not really sure what to think of it. the trailer looks like typical haunted house horror schlock, but being that it's mutants there might be something more to it. it's different enough from other capeshit so who knows.

i don't think it'll be as good as Legion though

Is it in the Arrowverse?

upboat

It's a movie. They just take the name of a comic and maybe one or two recognisable images.

they hardly used any recognizable images from the last 3 comics they adapted. i found it funny that for once singer didn't make a wolverine-focused film with apocalypse, because it actually suffered from it tbh.

Yes of course I hope Flash will have a cameo.

WEBM

New Mutants. I guess they did not want to touch Generation X after that TV movie flopped hard at the height of the X-Men in the 90s. At least "jubilee" showed some boob in it. The Hollywood pedos were still on their game back then.

That aside, this looks fucking horrible. It looks like they just wanted to make a shitty horror show and slapped the Marvel license on it just so that they would get anyone to watch this shit.

You mad?

who needs new mutants when the old ones were perfect?

Perfect casting tbh

Just how many timelines exist now? This is like the third X-men series in recent years.

only a matter of time. this helps whitey wake up to the bullshit.

THICC

a real shame about the face though

sad reminder that we wont get a real Domino in Deadpool 2

Rogue…more like rolls

Nigger spotted and reported.

who?

Correct. We get some afro nigger. What a fucking waste.

It's a shame because domino is one of my all time faves

Tell me about Wolfsbane! Why does she go to the haunted house?

Domino was a tremendous slut though. She even fucked sniktbub.

Mudtants

no one cared who she was until she put on the fur

Get her on screen, I call it in

great casting, or perfect casting?

meh casting

This ayy lmao bitch is fucking terrible and a confirmed capeshit loser now, Fuck anyone who watched this trash

Shit casting you fucking redditor pleb

This has to be the canary in the coal mine for the superhero genre.

But user, it haven't even premiered yet…

fuck anyone who watched it you are so fucking tasteless holy shit

bump2

MAISIE IS IN IT, CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

calm down, friend. they can't understand the minds of great people like us.

The blonde girl was always tied into the supernatural. iirc in the comics she gets stuck in some dimension with demons or something.

The New Mutants comic book was a flop that got rebooted into the 90's X-treme tier X-Force so it makes sense they'd be loose with the adaptation.

I like it. This asylum is the exact opposite of what Xavier tried to convey with his mansion.

It'll be nice once Hollywood has finally finished burning itself to the ground.

The new film noir will be all the dark tales of these sick pedo fucks currently running it.

dude, that's like… dude… whoa

It's like reverse poetry.