Giant Spacekat Is making childerns games now

should we be worried?

No, because nobody played the last game they made.

yea but what if your kids get ahold of them?

How about bonding with your daughter and letting them play with toys and read books, goddamn

Yeah right fam. Nice Asuka though, she's my favorite.

Is it going to be an attempt to indoctrinate kids like that "Assigned Male" webcomic or whatever it was called?

well little brothers and sisters then.

we can only assume, judging by who's making this shit

Oh, so they're just pandering to SJWs now.

That's what they've been doing.

WHAT THE FUCK

Isn't Rev 60 still being "remastered" for PC? If it takes that long to slightly edit some assets and change minigames around how long will it take for him to make a new game?

Thank god my daughter isn't as dumb as these people.

Kids have low standards so it's a perfect fit.

ok realistically they might be able to make something better than the average kid's game, especially if Wu is not at the helm.

So actually making money on it wasn't a requirement for it to be "successful."

No. Outside the SJW cult parents aren't going to want to buy Tranny Quest 3: Cut Off Your Dick And Wear a Skirt. This shit will fail just as hard as everything else Flynt's ever done and he'll either blame gamergate for muhsoggykneeing his game in the metaphorical balls or claiming it to be the greatest selling game ever ignoring literally any and all metrics. Either way it'll be worth a few cheap laughs.

But knowing this game studios it will take another decade for the game to come out

I doubt it, considering the average SJW game has less gameplay complexity than freddi fish. Like, honeslty I think this could be said for a lot of these games.

i agree it will be hilarious to see what becomes of this

This. It's the only thing that keeps Wu alive.

funny i thought it was aids medicine

So Wu's gonna make text-adventure games with pictures now?

Because Flynt there has all of his staff leave because of his constant attention whoring on twitter instead of working on the game.

yeah, well it sucks, it's a poorly made game with no quality

No, because Flynt has no idea what normalfag children like. His delusions will end in developing the exact same shit as Rev 60 only with a different coat of paint, when kids are off playing whatever the flavor of the month AAA game is on the PS4 or Xbox One.

Also because he'll never release another game at the rate he's going

Then they'll learn what a shit game looks like.

Yes

Yes

No

Checked

That's not a dildo. Thank god.

It's one of those "fake dick and balls" that a FtM or any woman would put in there underwear to "feel" like they have something down there. I remember seeing one of those Oh Joy Sex Toy comics posted in the past on Holla Forums mentioning it

I'm okay with that. Because being able to pirate it implies that even ONE person might have bought it.

I would imagine it isn't hard to copy the local files and then return the game within the time limit of Steam's return policy.
But that's implying it would ever get finished.

Tammy the Uggo Tranny: Quest for the Real Fanny

Only available on WiiU Emulator.

How much longer until we purge this filth!?

Jesus don't let this happen.

Yeah but the problem is these parents trying to force this on their children even before they can even comprehend what their natural penises and vaginas even do.

I am a 31yo man with three children. I also shitpost like a teenager. btw, digits.

they are too busy playing minecraft and CoD

That's Sebastian Bach from the hair metal band Skid Row!

18 and life you got it

this thing and her chinese slave had a child? who they steal it from?

That nigga was handsome as fuck no homo

Of course not, they've been hemorrhaging money since they first showed up. It's only held up by cash transfusions from Wu's parents, so I wouldn't be surprised if it fell apart before they even have a concept.

Not even children play childrens games dumbass, why do you think they don't exist anymore, kids play rated M games

All this shows is how disconnected Flynt is and how much this will bomb

How can they throwaway hundreds of thousands and go "yeah these graphics look alright for this day and age".

Like what.

You can cap these dubs, Brianna.

Are you going to check my dubs or not, Holla Forumstard and/or Brianna?

Hot dayum!

Now, check mine!

Check'd

He simply couldn't wait to cash in on Common Core, could he?

Daily reminder that there have been threads about this for years

Every time I see common core mention vidya, it scares me, because in order to protect our hobby, we have to be the evil lawmakers pushing legislation to make them harder for kids and morons to play.

children's games are distributed and subsidized by politically controlled institutions. the consumer has no say in their reach.

I probably should've typed "educational" instead of "children's".

Den Kirkwood Tucker

Pfft

Is that you john? stop trying to shill your shit here you tranny faggot

What are you waiting for you yank retards?

Daily reminder that GG refused to help shill against this shit on the basis of "muh PR" and "muh ethics" to the point where they even defended Sommers when she tried to damage control for both Common Core and the ADL

They don't really need a lot of effort for children's games if they get government funding to pay for everything

This, you think kids are going to want to play terrible garbage? If something doesn't interest them they drop it faster than anyone else.

You underestimate how far the bar has fallen in Today's Standards, Kids play and enjoy MT ridden shit like Clash of Clans or whatever popular money vaccum is popular on the mobile market nowadays

I can't believe it's been 2 years and digra is still trying to poison the well.

Yeah, but educational games tend to be very, very shitty and boring.

Start being afraid when they manage to combine propaganda bullshit with addiction-inducing successful games like Clash of Clans or Minecraft.

Ever bothered to read through the shit I posted?

Usually educational games don't come from large companies like Microsoft and they generally tend to either be old or made in Flash

Truth was people didnt care because it didnt have much to do with journalism. International pro-GG in particular did not give a shit. Something you keep forgetting whenever you get salty about the fact GG did not become your personal army on a subject they didnt give a shit about. It was called Gamergate for a reason, not DiGRAgate or USAcampusgate.

Inb4 Flynt molests them

The sensors shit nicely links into the Changing Images of Man, which there was unfortunately no physical proof due to the idea being scrapped along with the material suggesting its use after CCSS faced backlash for it. So there has been no confirmation of it, but considering how they acted with the benchmarking shit, it wouldn't surprise me if they were to try to cover their tracks like this.

It has plenty to do with journalism because a lot of these gaming sites have in the past either stated praise for Common Core or shilled for the need for educational games. A lot of the people involved have had their family members and friends participate in the development and/or implementation of Common Core, the foreknowledge of such things can be extremely beneficial to any media outlet because they will already know their target audience years into the future and having at least partial control over media outlets is a necessity for anyone trying to implement anything incredibly unpopular and harmful.

Forgot to post sensors

Microsoft is/was pushing for unified proprietary frameworks to build these games and CC is heavily invested in Big Data for automated analytical capabilites.

Common Core issupposed to be rolled out worldwide. And considering how keen our politicians are on sucking globalist dick I suspect we'd see the first vestiges of implementation sooner than later.

You're not paying attention. You keep going "muh ethics", "muh PR" and trying to find a scapegoat for the problem when the real reason was very simple:

GG didnt give a fuck. It didnt concern them. And constantly trying to push it as something they should care about only managed to piss them off.

For instance, I'm from Scandinavia, and the only influence DiGRA has in my country is one guy in Tampere University who had no way to implement whatever propaganda he was told to spread without getting sacked for breaking the finnish laws.

So why the fuck should I care about DiGRA again? Go ahead, tell me. I don't care about US campuses. I do care when 12 different gaming sites suddenly tells me I'm a rapist.

I am retarded

12 different gaming sites in the USA, which doesn't concern you, you mean?

Yeah, gaming sites which still pretended they were international. When they were actually just propaganda toothorns for San Fransisco circle-jerk.

You are right, user. My neighbour's apartment burning down does not concern my well being because there is a wall between me and the fire. It's not like fire can go through walls.
You do know CCSS isn't planned to be implemented in only the US, right?
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Okay, so you're more worried about a bunch of hipster bloggers who only pretend to be international than you are about an international research association which is founded in Finland and held 8 of its last 14 conferences in Europe? That's fair enough.

And theres your problem. The shills have been doing this shit since day one and apparently you still keep going.

First one caused the whole last 2 years and the ME3-ending shitstorm, latter one hasnt caused anything of significance in the gaming world, or Europe for that matter.

So yes. If GG was about food, it was boycotting restaurants who spit on customer's steaks and then threw them out when they complained. Just because they might boycott restaurants doesnt mean they're suddenly interested about some steak-company and its shenanigans on the backround.

Your country is more fucked than EU. We have fucking migrants but soon you will start creating as stupid people as migrants are right now.

I'll admit I haven't done a great deal of research into digra, but even just skimming the surface you can see that they've had keynote speakers talking about how "hacking the brain" is the future of gaming. I don't see how you can't find that concerning, regardless of whether it's come to fruition or not. It's like how some companies have been able to delete bad memories from mice.
To use your example, it's as if you're only interested in the waiter spitting in your food, but you choose to ignore what the chef is doing because he's behind the scenes.

You are legitimately retarded, m8.

You are right, user, it is just a mere coincidence that not only the Valkenburg family is involved in Common Core but also the Orland family. I am just a tinfoil conspiritard being butthurt about not getting my personal army.

And why should I care about the Common Core? You still havent specified that.

It wont and never will. Saying otherwise shows your ignorance of the culture of both Scandinavia and Finland (and the rest of Europe, not counting Sweden). Theres a reason why the only DiGRA member in Finland is a walking joke around the Tampere students.

Nobody in GG would care even if Martin wouldve been caught red-handed giving money to Kyle to go and shit on gamers or do something corrupt in his job. It would still be Kyle's fault for accepting that money in the first place. And no amount of you spamming "muh ethics" and "muh PR" will change that. GG didnt give a fuck because majority didnt care about some Common Core shit that barely had anything to do with games. Just like how now nobody cares about Anita anymore since she pretty much fucked off to be a scam artist in the cosplay-scene now and rarely ever shits on games and gamers.

If you want to spread your common core stuff, then visit Holla Forums. If it stops being gaming related, GG does not give a fuck, simple as that.

Because it's shit and is going to drive the US far more closer to the image of modern Sweden. And whatever the US does affects the world because they really are the centre of the universe.
Why not counting Sweden? Is there something wrong with Sweden? But I guess it doesn't matter, after all, they are behind a metaphorical wall of sorts.
I am sorry, m8, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I am going to have to call you a shill because I refuse to believe someone would be this retarded.

Also the wall is metaphorical because Finland has no walls

Of course theres something wrong with Sweden, theres been something wrong with Sweden for 100 years. Everyone in other scandinavian countries knows that. Nobody likes Sweden. Even Sweden hates Sweden.

how the fuck was it successful, nobody played it and it was universally hated on steam

his goal wasn't to make money
it was to become known

If they were to say that it was unsuccessful, then they couldn't shill it as well. If shit is marketed as the best thing since sliced bread, then it will result in at least a few suckers that fall for it and end up giving money.

fuck off nackt and go back to get raped by mehmet.

I am the fag that would regularly dump Common Core shit on /gamergatehq/ before the site started going to shit and occasionally Holla Forums, not Nackt. Nackt only appears when he has enough content to circlejerk with (ie. someone else compiles information for him to avatarfag with later, to which he adds a few links of his own so he can claim he did it himself).

Also

lol

If america burns, you burn.

Center of economic trade for the entire fucking world. your countries rely too much on America to keep your asses well fed, housed, and generally not fucked by your neighboring nations.

Conversely, if your country were to go down, it would negatively impact US through a chain of events.

The whole world is connected. If you don't show concern for your fellows then you're not showing concern for yourself.

Concern for others is ultimately selfish and that's just fine, because it's a part of self-preservation. But if you have no concern for others, then how could anyone have concern for you?

No one outside of the clique gave a fuck about R60 to begin with. The PC version is only just now being released, if I'm not mistaken. I have a feeling it won't even break even.

Any kid's games they produce will go even more under the radar than R60 did. So there's little reason to be concerned. If anything, there are more successful companies attempting similar levels of indoctrination.

WoooW so progressive! I can't believe they didn't tell us she had a daughter!

This is basically the most progressive day I've had this month! I thought double-cuckholding was going to be the most progressive this may, but no it has to be this!

You're a real woman
You are a real woman
You are a real woman
You're real women

Yes but you always need a propaganda mouthpiece and what better than the mental image of someone that worked hard against all odds with hordes of unwashed masses trying to oppress him/her/it/sheeit on the way to achieving the goal of educating young and brilliant minds to make the world a better place for everyone
inb4 someone takes what I wrote seriously

Wow, what a shock

Brianna Wu is a living joke and should never be taken seriously.

Also, he bothered to texture panties for his abominations.

Revolution 60 PC is releasing next week on Steam

Yeah, countries where Sharia Law rules aren't likely to adopt Common Core.

The only good thing that will come from it is when Broteam streams it and dies of alcohol poisoning

FUCKING YES

If they're going after kids then you should be fucking worried.
These scumbags want to brainwash infants.

I remember you.

Also, Rachel Bolan was way cuter no homo than Sebastian Bach. Even if I did want to rip that fucking chain out of his nose every time I saw it.

Slave to the Grind was the best early 90's hair metal album, except maybe Anthrax Persistence of Time, and fuck everyone who says otherwise

Even a Pooh's Adventures fighting game would do much better than this piece of crap.

Even a crappy Yong Yong game is better than R60.

I love that fucking faggot, hope the ass cancer doesn't kill him.

PLAY some fucking GOOD GAMES like

FIVE NIGHTS at FREDDY'S

>>>/reddit/