JEWS ARE SATANISTS

There are probably still many people on Holla Forums that aren´t aware of this, since they never looked up what the Talmud actually teaches. If you are among these people, i got news for you: Judaism is a satanic cult. Here are the verses.

http:// www.realjewnews.com/?p=156

This just shows what mindset the jews in the ZOG have. This enemy is ruthless and plays by entirely different rules than whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TCgjA
archive.is/idCob
archive.is/Pm1sI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*Semitic cult. All the same.

Bump

It would be nice if someone were to actually define the word "Satanist" from the Jewish Biblical perspective instead of just throwing it around.

If "Satan" is the "enemy" of the Jewish Biblical God then he can't be that bad. But, within the Bible, even God himself is being called "Satan" in several occasions.

So, Jews are simply Jews? The problem arises when you wish to somehow distance Jews from the Jewish Biblical God and remain within the spectrum of the Bible yourself.

Satan / God are two sides of the same coin. God is the loving aspect, that gives every soul potential to find him and forgives sins, while Satan is the hating aspect, who want souls to be far from God and divides them by tempting them to sin.
Satanism means giving yourself the authority to do evil and enable evil in the world because you believe you serve Satan. Regarding and treating anyone but the people that share your belief system as slaves worth killing NOT because of what they did in the past, but simply because they believe something else, is giving yourself the authority to do evil.

>Luciferians are your first, last, and only line of defense..

All of these abrahamic faggots need to be executed en masse. If not for their blatant evil, then for their confusing everyone for two thousand fucking years.

user, if we were to lay waste to the earth each time a group of people was really annoying, there wouldn't be anything left but a smoking ruin of a rock.

I don't know what you're getting at, Chaim.

The point is that finesse is required when exterminating vermin.

Brute force works too, and with that we get rid of our weakest link: libfags.

If brute force was something that worked, it would have worked by now.
It's not like people haven't tried that.

Last time it was tried we used swords and fire. We have bullets now, among other much more frightening things.

That's a fair point.
Brute force hasn't been tried with modern instruments.

Jews are Jews. All this theological rules lawyering won't change the fact.

I'd take my dog to dinner over (((them))) anytime, he's the best. Dogs in general are good friends if you treat them kindly and with the respect they deserve.

Oh I see now, (((their))) impotence is the source of all their crap.

Abrahamic religion needs to leave.

Or lots of gas.

Jesus' ideals are frankly a bit out of touch with reality. Furthermore, why are we listening to someone that let himself be sacrificed with no gain? That's a bit effed up.

I never mentioned christianity.

Also what we need are esoteric satanist churches where we teach and learn how to keep our eyes open.
The current satanists are just apathetic.

It relates to why you all satanists fedoras, you think they simply do it because they are blind, when the reality is that Christians are blind to the fact that their leader died for nothing other than to seek sympathy.
The reality is, it's an ideal of goodwill - abominations will exploit and crucify those that follow.

Ok, well since you're having a conversation with a ghost, I'm going to leave you to it.

That's super spoopy.

No really they're not, especially when the core fundamental teachings of the 2 other sects you like to jewish ascribe as semitic cults are directly and vehemently opposed to judaism in their teachings.

Which means even at your basic level of understanding you can see that there are significantly fundamental differences,

What you're saying is akin to a Fireman being the exact same thing as the firestarter, or a rat catcher the same thing as the plague riddled rat.

Do you see?

Anyway I'm pissing in the wind here as nowadays according to all the co-opted 'resistence' movements (in the Anglo-American West at least) apparently being red-pilled nowadays means voting conservative neo-con jewry and continuing killing isreals enemies on their behalf until the last white man is dead.

As if I needed proof.

It's seven in the morning ffs.

Satan Never Sleeps

Touche.

Found something else. Appearantly (((they))) disrupt blood flow into their arms with a black leatherstrap and put this cube on their head, which is called Tefilin. The black cube is representative of Saturn in the occult, which is basically the origin of Satan.

It's a phylactery binding.
It doesn't have anything to do with bloodflow.

Fedoras are always ignorant and are the best goyim.

The bible is literally Jewish, I'm sorry.
If it hadn't been written by hewbrews in the hebrew language, maybe an argument could be made that it's not jewish.

Kill yourself.

Not an argument.

I said kill yourself.

You're still not refuting the point that christianity is, at it's core, Jewish in origin.

Judaism didn't exist until long after Jesus death. Kill yourself and go to hell.

This is just pathetic.
I can't even give you an effort star for this.

Protip: That guy is a satanic jew
Jews hate Christ though, as you can clearly see in the excerpts.

I don't really care.
Fuck Utah.

Yes, as evidenced by calling himself Luciferian. Which is why I insisted he go to hell.

mr mann

ok honest question, are luciferian asociated with evil? satanism means like do bad things? this shit is very confusing.
or everyone even luciferians and satanist are againste evil aka jews?

Luciferians aren't evil.

mr mann can you make one of this?

ok good, so who the hell is the bad one here, luciferians mean knowledge, so jews (source of evil) use luciferian knowledge to do evil?

What is the difference between luciferians and satanists and judaism?

wew shameless consecutive dubs self check

(check'd)
in general,
Jews serve the demiurge.
Satanists want personal freedom.
Luciferians want to shatter the illusion of the demiurge.

Luciferianism = Gnosticism. Goodest of the goodest goyim. All secret society cults are gnostic. All three, judaism, satanism, and luciferianism/gnosticism, have six pointed stars. All of them are practically the same in opposition to Christ.

In short, bullshit that´s not to be bothered with. Its a teaching that is supposed to justify the fact that the people who believe in it do evil because they have some kind of "elevated status".

I think it would be a good idea to have pictures of the Talmud with these parts highlighted for better impact for while researching jewish related stuff I found pic related. Also found some other interesting stuff:

God is real.

Neopagans can get the fuck outta here. Holla Forums is a Christian board

You can tell yourself that 218 times, but that still won't make it true.

Why do you hate God?

You are mistaken.
I do not hate god.

Hating God is impossible, you can only make an idea of him and give him certain attributes you dislike. He will never have those attributes, because he is simply the source of all that exists and everything that exists at the same time. Limiting him to a few attributes is foolishness, because he is all attributes and none.

The bible calls the pharisees "a broad of vipers".

Exactly right. The Pharisees, or Jews - whatever you'd like to call them are not descended of Jacob(Israel) they are infact descended of Esau and that of the devil.

"Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

New Living Translation
In the words of the Scriptures, "I loved Jacob, but I rejected Esau."

English Standard Version
As it is written, “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

Berean Study Bible
So it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

Berean Literal Bible
As it has been written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

New American Standard Bible
Just as it is written, "JACOB I LOVED, BUT ESAU I HATED."

King James Bible
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated." Rom 9:13

What people on Holla Forums need to understand, is there is no connection between the "Jews" of today and the Judeans and Israelites of the gospel. Not by culture, nor by genealogy.

The Jews of today, the Edomites/Khzars/Ashkenazims are the same brood of the Pharisees of Edom/Idumea.

We've had this same enemy all through time.
"The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever." Mal 1:4

There are people here that don't realize christians are jews themselves.

if you believe in abrahamic monotheism you're doomed. christians by the very nature of their beliefs, empower the jews

==abrahamic monotheism is a trap==>>9259987

hey Christanon if i research in the occult is bad? or is good as long i dont do evil and do good?

Depends what kind of stuff you research; Generally it's not necessarily bad to research "the occult" - but it does make your soul more vulnerable to temptations of evil.

Just try to space out your research so you are not overwhelmed with it; If the occult is on your mind more than an hour every day; You need to cut back on it

Christian here; I would genocide every last Jew on the earth.

Is that empowering to them?

So 'full time occultist' isn't a job description you'd recommend?

The reason we're warned against the occult is that it's demonic and destructive energy. Yes it works WITH A PRICE; ever read Faust?

Exactly haha.

Should concentrate on more wholesome topics of research; things that might help you in career or family.

In reality there's not a whole lot of useful things in the occult; unless you are Faust of course haha

wrong. They are Moloch worshippers.

The kikes can use their shitty books to say "see goyim you call us satanists but our book says satan is the enemy of our god so we cant be satanists". Calling them satanists allows them that red herring.

And Satan is "just an evil underworld god", whereas Moloch is the god of war and wealth… The kikes being all about wealth and making said wealth by causing wars goes hand in hand with that and would make it easier to get blue pills to read up on who and what moloch is.

(heil'd)
From an armchair perspective, it really doesn't look all that useful.

Might be right; I mean, St Germaine lived for 400 years or something didn't he? the absolute madman.

He was allegedly a Christian too.

Man I have no idea.
Literally who?

daily reminder that jews fear kek

Not him. Ive began to see Christian monotheism as "the whole of the good gods make up one meta god/God is many gods and one at the same time"

I mean he either larps as a green frog sometimes or there are more than one good god that make up the 'meta-good god'

If the occult is on your mind more than an hour every day; You need to cut back on it

mm ok

also, is meme magic and pepe/kek stuff considered occult? it is forbidden?
If it is used as a medium to unite people and destroy globalist evil kikes, it is bad?

Several different people had that name, all likley related. you could make the same case with Soros, Goldberg, or Rothschild

i will

Some madman who is supposed to have lived for a couple hundred years. Then died; they buried him in a coffin, dug it up and it was empty lmfao

Ah yes; I can see. Well we call them Apostates - and by the law we aught to kill them : not to say most Christians nowdays endorse actually following the law of God ( unfortunately )

Freelance monotheism does certainly empower the Jew; but actual embracing of the Old Time Christian Law is very very anti-Jew.

But yeah; I doubt the wholesale endorsement of Neopaganism will save up, particularly given I actually believe God is as real as you and I.

There's a concept in Hinduism, wherein the ALL or SOURCE is divided into many faces, or finite aspects, so that it can interface with mortal beings more easily.

There is white magic and there is black magic. If you use magic for good causes and intentions, its white magic and there will be only good karma or none produced (Christians would say, God will not punish you). You might also use magic to ward off evil or to drain energy of people that are doing something wrong / evil. But if you slaughter animals for demons and try to hurt other people with magic directly or try to manifest things that hurt others indirectly, you will produce bad karma. The more powerful the spell, the worse the karma will be. If you conjured up demons, you should also be ready to accept that they might hang around for a while.

"Satanic" means nothing and will draw no passion here. Go back to wherever you came from

thanks for the added value

So he's still just walking around?
Is that where we're going with this?

I'm not sure; Haven't seen him myself or seen enough research.

Freemasons believe in just wholesale Monotheism, the single grand architect. Not particularly attached to any religious sect.

Fucking kikes peddling that trash

thanks for the response, i think that what we call meme magic and pepe/kek stuff is white magic, because is used against evil globalist kikes.

^^^^^
This.

The fact that kikes are still kiking, and still deviously plotting out of sheer hatred for Christ, is one of the best arguments for Christianity today.

Too bad they've subverted our Churches into praising the enemy.

Televangelists/Cucked "Christians" who are pro-Israel are committing blasphemy against Christ with their heretical notion that kikes are exempt from the need of Christ's mercy.

I don't think we're talking about the same concepts.

ARCHIVED THREAD FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
archive.is/TCgjA

The other best argument, is that most of West-Europe are literally descended of the lost tribes of Israel and the lost sheep Christ was talking about: are infact us.

I don´t care if it draws passion you faggot. Its accurate.

I know.
They are literally descendents from ancient cronus/moloch/satan worshippers.
Could be the actual children of satan, given what Jesus said.
The reason the jews use the six pointed star is that it represents the hexagon on saturn's north pole, (the 6th planet from the sun) where satan himself is imprisoned.
The elites murder, & cannibalize children because that's what cronus did to try and become immortal.
Fucking idiots have done this for thousands of years yet they forget it didn't work out for him.
Reminder that they're still salty God/Zeus Eternally blew their horny god the fuck out.

Yea, about that…

what is your definition of satan?

The rabbit hole goes deeper than expected.

Karma does not exist. Please leave pajeet superstitions out of this. Magic is demonic, period. Memes are not magic. Memes are propaganda.

/fringe/ and /asatru/ LARPers are the worst and most autistic of /x/fags.

Kek, the Jews can't Triforce correctly

▲▲

neither can i

After you Pedro.

Yep

Did you ever wonder what the triforce symbol means?

I've got one of those too

your post history shows the poor value added to this thread

no, i have the brain of a chimp

if you tell me it's jewish i'm not going to be happy

This is your brain on faith.

Well the video has lots of depth to it; but I can explain it myself if you'd like - what do you want to know

what kind of argument is that? your point is weak

Asking dumb questions to be spoonfed is clearly superior.

No its not. Me as a European have no relations to those desert monkeys Abraham or even yosef bar yeshua. A unsourced youtube video isn't going to change that

Maybe it means something else, maybe it means that Due to Our Meme Magic the Prison has Become Stronger thanks to his high priestess not getting her throne?
I'm still Grateful that We Resurrected The Powers Of An Ancient Egyptian Frog God to Defeat evil, I don't know if Kek is a God, I Believe He's an Avatar of God/Zeus.

The Judeans are dearly loved by their God for the sake of their forefathers.

There is neither Judean or Greek, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Correct, we are all saved by faith.

You neglect to mention that this verse also says there is male nor female, for we are all one in Christ Jesus. and this absolutely does not mean gender roles are abolished.

What you then must understand is too racial roles and mechanical status are not abolished, Negroes condemned to slavery by Noah are still condemned.

Christ speaks in terms that you cannot love your family, who are material, corrupt and inperfect when compared to the infallible uncorrupted God of everything.

If you dont work you shouldn't eat. what kind of fucking commie are you

And yes God demands taxation to his instituted church.

And charity to your nation? Did not Hitler strip the rich down to save the poor?

i can bet my ass you are below 20, that cringeworthy rant prove it perfectly

Zeus? Daring deity choice my friend, most people on here are either Jeebus or Odin, I haven't heard Zeus for a while. Any good documentation on him?

All I needed to hear.

27 actually

Sharing a Faith does not mean sharing a neighbourhood

It seems we have identified the race of OP.

well time to grow up kid
who are you virtue signaling?

Derek Padula says karma is real.

if yow have to bring something from your identity to a anonymous discussion, you are kind of a retatd, here we discuss ideas kiddo
grow up already

What exactly is that picture suppose to prove?

Keep going.

It is. You could call it "Gods law" if you will. The will of the creating force. Sometimes, it seems like people don´t get their real punishment, but they do. In their next life.There is even evidence for reincarnation in the bible:
http:// www.markmason.net/ch16ex1.htm

Basically Odin/Zeus/God are all the same Awesome Dude (only those three, every other "God" is an imposter).
He just has a different name in different parts.
The reason jews make Greece suffer so badly with mass shitskin floods & jewing their money is because They Were such Hardline Zeus-Worshippers.

there, come back when you learn what is a anonymus imageboard kid, go back to normiebook

haha try as you may, your little hugbox function is useless against my mighty VPN

Funny how it is a about logic and reason until Christianity is mentioned.

As I always expected.

Why would I point out I changed my server if I was trying to do that? I'm just trying to navigate around all religious hugboxes

I pray nobody is so naive to think so.

Hi, /christian/, how's your "converting" agenda going?

archive.is/idCob

archive.is/Pm1sI

wew

jews worship moloch

thanks bro

They're not "satanists." They're a competing subspecies whose group strategy is to ruin white nations through promoting degeneracy, ruinous wars, race-mixing, and so forth. It's a biological struggle that has nothing to do with mythological deities. Stop injecting your stupid fairy tales into everything.

You are aware that mods actively try to censor all non Christian thought on here right?

Not all jews are outright satanists, but satanism was created by kikes and the Church of Satan is still ran owned and operated by kikes. Anton LeVey was a kike, but they constntly edit that out of the wikipedia page.

The biggest lies of satanism are about lucifer. Lucifer and satan are not the same person.

Its a metaphor. What they believe fits the mindset of a "satanist". Regardless if Satan exists or not.

Try not falling back on buzzwords all the time and maybe you'll get somewhere.

Fuck off with your DC, that's why they get banned. Shills like you would use religion to turn us against one another instead of riling us up for slaughtering kikes, like you. You will be purged ya know, and a lot of us will enjoy it. When the chaos comes that lord kek will provide, my steel will be wetter than a whore.

None of those posts are mine its just obvious where the moderation stands. But its like they try to hide their corruption or anything

Argument in terms of metaphors is nigger-tier behaviour. You don't need to invent Jesus mumbo-jumbo to explain what's going on when there's a perfectly good, observable biological explanation. "Serving Jesus" and "serving Satan" are meaningless statements.

Almost every culture has created deities in order to personify certain psychological traits or natural phenomena. However, one crosses the line between reason and autism when he stops interpreting these deities as artistic inventions and starts making serious arguments in reference to them. If you actually believe that Satan and Jesus are having a literal fistfight on the astral plane (which every Christian does) then you should probably disconnect yourself from the internet so that you can never post again.

Moloch/Remphan is not Abrahamic. You already knew that when you made your post, Rabbi.

This is like the bluepill convention thread. LARPagans, fedoras, gnostics, pajeet wizards. Every assortment of bluepill imaginable.

Words don't have meanings.

Look at this torfag try to pretend it fucking KNOWS why God exists.

Atheist mental masturbation boiled down and refined.

You Jews actually believe that Christians actually believe that Jesus and Satan are in a boxing ring. That means Satan is also boiling in shit right Rabbi?

KEK

Christians actually believe Jesus is currently reigning in Heaven while waiting to return to judge the living and the dead. It is not surprising that one who profeses his Jewishness would not know a single thing about Heaven.

Have you even read the posts i referenced?
I said that they are Satanists because they are doing what Satanists are doing, which is giving themselves the authority to do evil simply due to a belief system.
There is also a satanic symbology surrounding Judaism, which i also referenced.

Satan isn´t a real deity. I don´t even think that Satanists believe that, only christcucks.
If you think that the occult worship of Satan isn´t a thing though, you are a moron that is completely detached from reality. Satan = symbol for evil. Its a metaphor, and you are unable to understand it, which tells us that metaphors are not for the simple-minded.

Your argument is fundamentally flawed.

Satanism as a word denotes those who oppose Abrahamic religions, chiefly Christianity but also Judaism and Islam. The Satanist adopts the worship of Satan – the Judaic figure who opposes the Will of God – because the Satanist views the Hebrew God as being corrupt and evil. Thus, the Satanist views the Satan as being good and just. And while there may be some philosophical logic to this approach, the Satanist falls short because in the end he's still worshiping a Jewish construct.

Jews are Jews. Call them Jews. Their religion is Judaism, so call it such.

I don't think you know what Satanist means. Still, it is true that exposing the text of the Talmud is an important strategy for dealing with the Jewish problem.

8/pol/ has been dead for around 1-2 years now. I'm not really sure why I still bother coming, all the good people from before left long ago. During the 'golden age' of Holla Forums (pretty much GamerGate era, where the few good anons with half a brain ran from 4chan to join all the older good anons who had already come to 8ch). It was a Christian board back then.

If you read more or less any threat now it is just mindless shitposting. It might be a little bit better than 4/pol/, but there is no discussion anymore. It is just endless accusations of 'shill, kike, bait, d&c'. There is no debate. There is no knowledge. There is no learning.

Everything that made Holla Forums great has been destroyed. No one has any understanding of what they believe anymore, just an infantile hatred towards everything else because 'white power'. These imbeciles have no idea why we should preserve our blood or our cultures beyond 'it is us', which is actually an adequate reason - but shows the massive drop in quality in intellect over the years. No one here reveres the truth, no one here reveres justice, no one here cares about anything except 'white good, non-white bad'. You fuckers have actually become the jews - you are bitter, hateful husks of men that worship yourself, deny all divinity and desire suffering for all others.

You are an affront to white people, a disgrace to our ancestors. Thankfully Trump seems to know what he is doing, and the rest of the West is waking up; let's just hope they do not all become spite-driven children like you.

Jews are modernly satanic through freemasonry. The bnai brith is a perfect example of this. Kikes cut kids in the lodge. That is how the blood libel survived.

"The Jewish people have succeeded in deceiving the Gentile people into cursing and blaspheming our True Creator God for centuries. The word "Satan" means "enemy" and "adversary" in Hebrew. Everything in the Judeo/Christian Bible has been stolen from Gentile Pagan religions predating Judaism from hundreds to thousands of years. The Jews cannot create. They have successfully and forcefully removed occult/spiritual knowledge and power from the Gentiles using the Christian Church as their primary tool."

Don´t you get it? Their "God" is actually the Satan of the righteous people. Satan means enemy in Hebrew. Their enemy is righteousness and truth, which would expose their lies, while they honor evil and believe in the supremacy of their belief system that grants them the authority to do evil. They have inverted reality.

No it is not the same thing. That is a masonic thought. Therefore it is a kike thought. Kikes have issued satanism through freemasonry. That is what all this illuminati shit is. It is to deflect from freemasonry which hides and continues the mystery traditions of kike blood libel.

The Jews stole monotheism from Zoroastrianism – the first monotheistic religion which was created by an Aryan named Zoroaster. Zoroaster also created the concept of good VS. evil, or "dualism." Zoroaster also created the concept of an all-evil being, whom he called Ahriman and who the Jews later called ha-Satan (The Satan). Judaism is nothing but Zoroastrianism co-opted to solely benefit the Jews. You could take the stance the Jewish God is the good man's Satan, but this isn't entirely accurate. If you disguise yourself as a ghoul on Halloween that doesn't mean you naturally becoming ghoulish and evil. The Jew has merely dressed-up the God in their own costume.

Do you actually have an argument or do you just want to share your crippling depression with us? This thread had some good posts, stop whining and talking about the "good ol´ days" like some old faggot in his wheelchair. This place has always been a bastion of shitposts and red pills and will stay it forever.

So God is not almighty? Because if he is almighty, he intended for evil to exist and therefore created Satan. Satan is therefore a part of God .

The luciferians are the number one enemy of humanity. Kikes are the number one enemy of humanity and primarily this is through masonry. Masonry turns a jew into a kike basically. Not that it was not a kike to begin with. What it does is add a bunch of depopulation and "you are a god" nonsense into the mind of the kike. The kike then prepares for marital law. The kike wants to be a head cutter. The kike wants to behead you for lucifer. Never forget this.

HAHAHAH is this what christcucks actually tell themselves?! Wew

Well you sure sound like a christcuck in that post. Anyway, using the word "Satan" for any reason is grounds for dismissing your post as not-an-argument.

As I said, you're a simpleton. You have to take an observable natural phenomenon and purport that it is the result of the work of some sort of anthropomorphic deity.

no no, god shaped it with his hands like a craftsman

no no, god made all the animals like a third-grader making a diorama for his science class

no no, that's called original sin

Even when Christianity isn't being used for rent-seeking or being leveraged by Jews as a tool to control the brains of stupid white people, it's nigger-tier philosophy at best. Why not try to believe in what you can prove, and work from there.

The material is all that exists. If you'd notice, it takes a more sophisticated White brain to realize this fact. The shitskins and the slants are the ones who are mired in superstition. We can use abstractions to describe reality, but what you observe is all that there is. Things that are only real in your mind aren't real.

Uh, Jews were jewing goyim in Babylon. Do you know who Esther was? Do you know what Purim is?

It is not a duality though.

Thats literally the definition of a non-argument. Why are you so afraid of the word?
See

Can you "enlightened" atheists/pagan retards actually try reading the Bible? You might hate it, but your ancestors did all revere it for the past 1.5k+ years; surely its worth reading just on account of that? The Hebrews/Israelites are not actually the same as the 'Jews'. The Jews come from the Pharisees.

There did exist among the Hebrew/Israelite people lots of evil, deceitful, manipulative kike types. Read the Bible though, because essentially the entire Old Testament is God punishing them for this and telling them to return to righteousness.

The reason we hate all of 'Judaism' is because JEWS (Pharisees) follow the Talmud. The Talmud is basically anti-Old Testament/Christianity (an user above had some side by side quotes showing they believe the exact opposite in many places). So they are actually entirely against all the good things we believe in - much of it is the stuff that is said to be good in the Bible/ Old Testament.

I do believe it. There are still the occasional good threads and good comments, but very little. All image-boards have a 'use by date'. After a while they become too popular and normalfags basically ruin everything with their dumbfuckery.

After a while people get tired of the shit and move somewhere else. I know quite a few who have moved away from here already, and there has been threads about the drastic decline of 8/pol/ for quite a while.

I'm sure the main reason you stayed in Holla Forums was because you were learning new things all the time. You were expanding your knowledge, learning things society had hidden, becoming a better man. What have you learned over the last few months? I would imagine very little aside from 'boy there sure are lots of shills here!' There are no more redpills, just shitposts. The few occasions where someone tries to actually redpill people in regards to say.. South Africa, Molyjew or disney; the the thread gets anchored, assuming it hasn't already descended into anti-Brit propaganda (for SA), anti-libertarian images (for molyjew) and cries of >60% white (for the US).

What is it then? I have been pondering over this quite a long time. It was one of the reasons i gave up Christianity, because i didn´t feel like it was necessary to believe in or even pray to a God that does evil and good just as he pleases, since he created both and is almighty.

Want proof that your Biblical (((God))) and his Chosenites were both demonic Semitic filth and always have been? Read your false Book of Exodus and its slanderous lies against Egypt. Blood magic to summon a child-killing demon, theft of Egyptian property causing Pharaoh to follow the Jews, and of course a tale of enslavement that never took place.

Fuck you and your (((YHWH)))

I'm not an atheist, nor am I uneducated. The Old Testament is the source of Talmudic corruption, or are you forgetting the Talmud is just the collected commentary upon Torah?

Torah condones murder:
Deuteronomy 17:12
Exodus 22:17
Leviticus 20:13
2 Chronicles 15:12-13

Torah condones rape
Deuteronomy 20:10-14
Deuteronomy 22:28-29
Deuteronomy 22:23-24
Judges 5:30

Torah condones slavery
Exodus 21:2-6
Exodus 21:20-21

And so forth. Torah is just as evil as Quran, and in fact, is the source of Quran.

I really dont understand the need for you christcucks to try and convert us to your semitic cult
we hate the kikes, we want homogenous societies, we adhere to the golden rule
if you need to rationalise jews as devil worshippers to hate them thats your problem
pagans/atheists dont need to do that we just hate the kikes for what they are + plus the worship of a semitic desert god

It is a prophecy. The duality angle leans on raising the power of evil to the power of good. It is not something that cancels each other out. God gave us this life to make the right choice. You can never get anything from satanism without giving everything in your soul and your soul to feed it. And then you only get what the synegoug of satan deals to you. God can change your mental or emotional issues immediately. God can do everything and more to set you on the right path to salvation. If it was a duality then there would not be a stigma around satanism. The catholics are of satan. That is of satan. The world is of satan. We are gods children surrounded by the mud people the useless devil people. When you are of satan you are a zombie. Satanists can not create only pervert. That is not a duality there is no such thing as a duality because to acknowledge a duality makes a trinity with the 3rd being observation of the fact.

I agree that the shills have found their way here in quite a huge number. This is also the reaon why the overall aggressiveness of the Holla Forumsacks has become stronger, since they have become paranoid and assume that a shill wants to derail a thread as soon as someone puts a different opinion out there. But i still keep posting here. I actually even have a good laugh here occasionally and i find a real redpilling post every now and then. You just have to lurk a bit harder to find them than before.

Evil is the absence of good. Where something is fully good in its intended form and purpose, when it deviates from that it becomes evil. There is nothing wrong with eating food, but eat too much and you are a glutton. There is nothing wrong with rest, but rest too much and you are slothful. Evil is the corruption of that which is good; for all created things are good.

All of nature, therefore, is good, since the Creator of all nature is supremely good. But nature is not supremely and immutably good as is the Creator of it. Thus the good in created things can be diminished and augmented. For good to be diminished is evil; still, however much it is diminished, something must remain of its original nature as long as it exists at all. For no matter what kind or however insignificant a thing may be, the good which is its "nature" cannot be destroyed without the thing itself being destroyed. There is good reason, therefore, to praise an uncorrupted thing, and if it were indeed an incorruptible thing which could not be destroyed, it would doubtless be all the more worthy of praise. When, however, a thing is corrupted, its corruption is an evil because it is, by just so much, a privation of the good. Where there is no privation of the good, there is no evil. Where there is evil, there is a corresponding diminution of the good. As long, then, as a thing is being corrupted, there is good in it of which it is being deprived; and in this process, if something of its being remains that cannot be further corrupted, this will then be an incorruptible entity [natural incorruptibility], and to this great good it will have come through the process of corruption. But even if the corruption is not arrested, it still does not cease having some good of which it cannot be further deprived. If, however, the corruption comes to be total and entire, there is no good left either, because it is no longer an entity at all. Wherefore corruption cannot consume the good without also consuming the thing itself. Every actual entity is therefore good; a greater good if it cannot be corrupted, a lesser good if it can be. Yet only the foolish and unknowing can deny that it is still good even when corrupted. Whenever a thing is consumed by corruption, not even the corruption remains, for it is nothing in itself, having no subsistent being in which to exist.

From this it follows that there is nothing to be called evil if there is nothing good. A good that wholly lacks an evil aspect is entirely good. Where there is some evil in a thing, its good is defective or defectible. Thus there can be no evil where there is no good. This leads us to a surprising conclusion: that, since every being, in so far as it is a being, is good, if we then say that a defective thing is bad, it would seem to mean that we are saying that what is evil is good, that only what is good is ever evil and that there is no evil apart from something good. This is because every actual entity is good. Nothing evil exists in itself, but only as an evil aspect of some actual entity. Therefore, there can be nothing evil except something good. Absurd as this sounds, nevertheless the logical connections of the argument compel us to it as inevitable. At the same time, we must take warning lest we incur the prophetic judgment which reads: "Woe to those who call evil good and good evil: who call darkness light and light darkness; who call the bitter sweet and the sweet bitter." Moreover the Lord himself saith: "An evil man brings forth evil out of the evil treasure of his heart." What, then, is an evil man but an evil entity [natura mala], since man is an entity? Now, if a man is something good because he is an entity, what, then, is a bad man except an evil good? When, however, we distinguish between these two concepts, we find that the bad man is not bad because he is a man, nor is he good because he is wicked. Rather, he is a good entity in so far as he is a man, evil in so far as he is wicked. Therefore, if anyone says that simply to be a man is evil, or that to be a wicked man is good, he rightly falls under the prophetic judgment: "Woe to him who calls evil good and good evil." For this amounts to finding fault with God's work, because man is an entity of God's creation. It also means that we are praising the defects in this particular man because he is a wicked person. Thus, every entity, even if it is a defective one, in so far as it is an entity, is good. In so far as it is defective, it is evil.
Actually, then, in these two contraries we call evil and good, the rule of the logicians fails to apply. No weather is both dark and bright at the same time; no food or drink is both sweet and sour at the same time; no body is, at the same time and place, both white and black, nor deformed and well-formed at the same time. This principle is found to apply in almost all disjunctions: two contraries cannot coexist in a single thing. Nevertheless, while no one maintains that good and evil are not contraries, they can not only coexist, but the evil cannot exist at all without the good, or in a thing that is not a good. On the other hand, the good can exist without evil. For a man or an angel could exist and yet not be wicked, whereas there cannot be wickedness except in a man or an angel. It is good to be a man, good to be an angel; but evil to be wicked. These two contraries are thus coexistent, so that if there were no good in what is evil, then the evil simply could not be, since it can have no mode in which to exist, nor any source from which corruption springs, unless it be something corruptible. Unless this something is good, it cannot be corrupted, because corruption is nothing more than the deprivation of the good. Evils, therefore, have their source in the good, and unless they are parasitic on something good, they are not anything at all. There is no other source whence an evil thing can come to be. If this is the case, then, in so far as a thing is an entity, it is unquestionably good. If it is an incorruptible entity, it is a great good. But even if it is a corruptible entity, it still has no mode of existence except as an aspect of something that is good. Only by corrupting something good can corruption inflict injury.

But when we say that evil has its source in the good, do not suppose that this denies our Lord's judgment: "A good tree cannot bear evil fruit." This cannot be, even as the Truth himself declareth: "Men do not gather grapes from thorns," since thorns cannot bear grapes. Nevertheless, from good soil we can see both vines and thorns spring up. Likewise, just as a bad tree does not grow good fruit, so also an evil will does not produce good deeds. From a human nature, which is good in itself, there can spring forth either a good or an evil will. There was no other place from whence evil could have arisen in the first place except from the nature–good in itself–of an angel or a man. This is what our Lord himself most clearly shows in the passage about the trees and the fruits, for he said: "Make the tree good and the fruits will be good, or make the tree bad and its fruits will be bad." This is warning enough that bad fruit cannot grow on a good tree nor good fruit on a bad one. Yet from that same earth to which he was referring, both sorts of trees can grow.

spoken like a true dupe.
That is masonic. You are not smart you are defending cutting kids. You are cowering to the devil. The masons have twisted your mind into accepting kikery on a much bigger scale. Think really think: How does paganism fit into white society. You can show a picture of a maypole and thats about it because you want these satanic things in your life because you are afraid of the reality of how little christianity is allowed in society. You go further to the 3rd degree of dumb airheadded ignorance by calling Christianity a semetic cult. Le kike on a stick. You allow masonry and its fruits to shape you. You are satanic. But you get nothing out of this. So shit or get off the pot basically. Sell out that is how you employ yourself in your bullshit that you wrote.

If its not a duality, God still includes evil and created everything that is "of Satan", he is actually even "one" with evil. Therefore, he created all of this as a test for our righteousness. Its a test of our morality, our ability to do the right thing. Thats how i would see it. And that does not include the necessity to believe in God, as he will not give you an advantage in this test. If you want to pass, you have to do good. You only need to believe in your ability to do good and manifest it.

Yes life is what god uses to aggregate people. He can make a man but a man has to want to be a part of god for his salvation.

the english is so bad I dont know if im arguing with a semi-literate sandnigger or a new type of bot
whats masonic about the common theme across all laws and cultures to punish thievery, rape and murder?
the golden rule is just a commonality its nothing fucking sacrosanct

Because the concept of "Satan" has a bunch of meanings.

- To children or Southerners, Satan is "the bad one"

- According to some historians, Satan was a representation of Pagan religions. The pantheon of these religions would include gods who had goat heads, or who were satyrs, centaurs or whatever. Anyway, the point is that by associating goat with evil, the brainded christian crusaders would have a reason to kill other europeans

- And then you give this circular definition: "Satanism means giving yourself the authority to do evil and enable evil in the world because you believe you serve Satan."

Okay then, what's evil?

Instead of titling this thread "Jews are Satanists," you could have given it a more accurate title. But you chose clickbait, and so, for your sins you will receive shitposts in reply. Amen

Its kike mythic shit. There is one rule gods rule.

No shit. Sage for redundancy and this thread is nothing but d&c

nope its an anthropological term
go back to your mudhut shitskin you're too fucking dumb to post here
your logic is cyclical bullshit, the neo-platonists of the late era academia would have a field day reducing you to a gibbering wreck in honest debate

The act of allowing christianity to be labeled as semetic is satanic. Semetic is satanic. Ok so if kikes are satanists than that is the threshold to defer religious context.

jesus was a jew

Its not up for debate. If you have respect of persons. That is part of the golden rule. Allowing some kind of respect of man. That is satanic.

And I think I confused the golden rule with the golden ratio.

I am telling you, the occult had its influence on Judaism, at least in the last centuries.
There is a theory that the name "Israel" consist of the names of the egyptian gods "Isis" "Ra" and "El" which are also still worshipped in the occult.

this belongs to you

Punishment for blasphemy.

Nothing to do with murder. Its a law that says if you have sex with a woman without her fathers permission, you must marry her; if he does not want you to marry her, you have to pay a dowry anyway because you defiled his daughter without his permission.

This is saying homosexuals must be put to death in a society living by Levitical law. This was actually exceedingly common in many cultures, the Germanics used to drown their homosexuals in bogs. Not murder because it requires a trial with judges. Also not murder because no innocents are being killed.

This is Israel making an oath to God. The Oath is about them being God's people and having Him as their God - and excluding any among them who do not do this as being worthy of death, and subsequently removed from their God-worshiping society. Its not a call for murder, its a promise of obedience at the threat of death. The second part is about how one of the Kings was blameless because he removed idols and altars that had been set up to foreign gods.

Rules of war. Notably not a proclamation from God, but what one of the Hebrews had said is k. Spoils of war included women for all nations to be honest. You can definitely have a problem with this, but let's not pretend God was telling people to go forth and rape.

Its a punishment for rape. It does not condone it. The man has to marry her and pay the father for having sex with her. I guess its fair to want a harsher punishment for it, but again; let's not pretend this is condoning rape.

A song about the spoils of war. Come on lad, this is not from the mouth of God; this is from the mouth of Deborah and Barak. This would also indicate that polygamy was okay with God, and we can clearly see through many other parts that he most certainly is not. You can take issue with it, but do not try to deceive people.

Too abstract a term. Hebrew slavery was nothing like Islamic or Portuguese slavery. The way we are forced to work jobs today and pay taxes or else be sent to prison would be construed by some as a form of slavery, or they'd call us serfs.

I'll concede that the Bible is not against slavery though. Would be nice if you could try a little better to not misrepresent it in regards to everything else though.

….

Can you pathetic fuck mods stop banning me and anchoring everything you do not like. You are one of the larger parts of why this board has turned to shit

Stay defeated.

You Christians have such a small worldview. A shame since it wasn't always that way.

Hebrews praise one particular deity from their Ancient Semitic Pantheon and his name corresponds with the 10th letter in their alphabet. Most Muslims praise the deity behind the first letter. Even in the old testament when the commandments are handed down they are there.

The Jews use a pointer and its name corresponds with the deity and symbolizes him. It's even a more sacred symbol to them then their "Star of David" they love to throw around even though there is a no evidence they had used the symbol in ancient times.

OY FUCKING VEY

ANCHOR IT THE GOYIM KNOW

I don´t care who they worship, its what they believe that deity "allows" or "commands" them to do which makes them satanists.

Wew. This notably applied only to their own society. I guess we should be against eating food because those dastardly shitskins like eating. Maybe we shouldn't have sex with white women either, because niggers like doing that. Your logic is retarded. Just because some one you do not like does something, does not mean that everything they do is necessarily wrong.
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
Holy shit you sure showed me. Yes, witches deserve to die.
Oh I see. So you're one of those pagan feminist homos? Ah. I get why you hate Christianity now. Pity this entire board hates your degenerate arse, and that even the pagans here hate how you portray their religion.
Koran says go out and kill everyone else, and conquer the entire world.
Notably written by Allah, not by a mere human. The difference here is rather huge; you can argue with the laws of men, and you can have historical records in the Torah- but you cannot argue with the laws of God. Allah saying that you can rape and enslave people, and having it as an open-ended on-going decree; allows for muslims to believe it is right and perfect for them to go out and rape/enslave people, in the past, on this day and forever more. THAT is the problem.
muh feminism.
Again the historical record vs God's decree argument.
Wew.

Get incinerated you faggot witch.

I accept your defeat.

If you want to have a debate about why witch-craft is evil we can definitely get into that, although I'll probably have this proxy banned before long. But yeah; all that 666 cube saturn hexagram 'star of david/remphann' stuff that people were mentioning earlier; witches deserve to die.

Well I'm sure you know little of Semitic Mythology. Remain ignorant of their ways and call everything by the words they have told you to say.

Calling everything satanist when satan is just a corruption of the name for the Roman god Saturanus/Κρόνος is similar to how Christians were instructed by the Pope to use Πάν as the devil around 1000 AD. A distraction from the core ideology the Jews were bringing into Europe.

You don't want to become like Hitler instructing Jehovah to devour the Jews, for such a command will always fail. Jehovah would never kill off his own followers by the command of some goy, especially when his scheming had already secured victory for the Jews.

wat…

Modern satanism is giving yourself the authority to do evil and regarding others as inferior simply because of your belief system. This is a major part of Judaism. I don´t care about the origins of the word "Satan".

Cute meme

it's not really better one way or the other…

Are you serious you think Palestine is more of a thereat to the US then Israel???

Every belief system has done this. How many wars were fought between Catholics and Protestants?

Yeah Judaism isn't seen in the public eye as a child-abuse and pedophile's secret cult but so isn't Islam seen as that though both cut from the same cloth. The goal has always been to bring their practices into the eye of our own people, this has been impossible because of how much of our speech they have subsumed.

wew

Israel has committed multiple terrorist acts against the US unlike Palestine. Its obvious who you should support.

Did you read the OP? Does Christianity advise its believers to kill every non-believer? Does it say that they are basically animals to be enslaved?
No. Only religion that comes close to such an evil mindset by the scriptures alone is Islam.

Yeah because Christianity isn't a Semitic cult.

Never find a friend amongst your enemies but never force your enemies to make friends amongst themselves.

I don't see how that's a excuse for 4/5 of the republican party supporting Israel.

perhaps not for "you" but not every believer in Christianity believes like you, and by it's very nature if another christian disagrees with you based on their belief in christianity you've become a divided group. That is what I was referring to, by it's very nature it is by design structured to cause division because it is an extension of Judaism. It's crafty as fuck, it's brilliant, that is why it has encompassed nearly the entire planet.

You should be banned also tbh…

Of course all the mods have nothing to do on Valentines day.

It won't be easy to convince them otherwise for a time there was BDS on the left which got circumnavigated.

We don't have an easy war as they control the media and healthcare. Whether there is truly as many fervent supporters of Israel or the masses just think not going along with Jews on everything is considered Anti-Semitism we shall see.

The Jews run everything until collapse, their people are a parasitic, not even their own food is theirs. We will come to another chance at rooting them out but we must ready or we will lose again.

So no one here is denying that zionism and a lot of mainstream churches; like the Anglican or Roman Churches, are enemies to the masses. Within those organisations there are certainly good people, but the way they are trying to drive society is clearly wrong- both according to a white nationalist perspective, but also according to an actual Christian perspective.

'Real' Christians seek to restore this 'real' Christianity. Now as a non-believer you might take issue with the concept of 'real Christianity', so perhaps we should just refer to different sects of heresies. Throughout the history of Europe there have been a lot of different ideas thrown around, some were bad for society and survival, others beneficial, and many had little to do with the Bible (and others were entirely focused on the Bible). Wars were fought, or heresies purged; in an attempt to keep the faith 'pure' according to various people's ideas of purity.

What the Church needs right now is a purge. The evil elements must be removed. … And the reason why we should not just 'start again' is partly because so many people already believe, but partly also BECAUSE the actual Christian faith as laid out in the Bible, and supplemented by many respected Saints is 'good'. In almost every way we follow its ideals; truth, justice, strength, wisdom, hard-work, compassion, order, duty, loyalty, purity, and so on. So rather than just abandoning it, we should be seeking to show the deluded zionists in the US WHAT the Bible teaches.

… If every Christian in history had been a friend and slave of jews, then I might be inclined to agree with your view of Christianity. Historically however Christians have been the greatest enemy of the jew, and the jews consider Christ their ultimate foe. The modern phenomenon of traitorous anti-Christian 'Christians' came about immediately after the end of WW2, and coincided with the jewish take over of ALL media, education and so on. Just as American, German of French culture has been corrupted and manipulated; so too has Christianity. We must purge the corruption, not give up on the culture.

Satanism is a modern and typically agnostic or atheistic ideology. Kikes worship Moloch, not Satan.

This misconception is due to the modern idea that Satan is of any actual importance in the Bible (as he is often referred to as the opposite of God instead of a more fitting comparison: i.e. the opposite of Michael the Archangel)
Most of the public's view of "Satanism" is due to the ludicrous amounts of extra-biblical added by the Catholic church (such as the existence of a place called "Hell" which is derived from Norse mythology's "Hel" and is no more rooted in truth in context of the actual religious texts Christianity/Judaism are based on than the idea of Purgatory or the effects of indulgences) and propaganda that mostly originated from the 1960s to 1980s involving the mis-classification of various cults as "Satanism."

t. Theology nerd

Also no I'm not a Satanist before some Christcuck bitches at me.

Bottom Line, never trust a Jew.

This tbh.

There are some good reasons for why Christians believe in 'hell'.

That's because the mods are actually kikes in disguise who want us to believe that any and all forms of Christian thought aren't just as much of an enemy. The new wave of Christian posting over the last few years has been a (successful) attempt to subvert our culture and use us as useful idiots to further the kike cause.

They shout "D&C! D&C!!" in attempts to mask the fact that that is LITERALLY what they are doing to us.

And to the faggot mods who will likely ban me, do know that I'm not even on my home internet connection :^)

That is what they want you to believe. It's metaphorical as shit.

I should probably elaborate on this more. It is typically used in the context of non religious humans being worth nothing more than burning trash.

As i stated earlier, i believe that the God of the jews is actually some kind of evil entity, appearantly Moloch, and their enemy is actually our God, which is Satan in their religion. Satan, because Satan means literally "enemy" in Hebrew.

That cannot be true because neither of those deities exist.
It is a commendable conclusion from your standpoint, however, your etymology is wrong because Satan's concept is derived from the Egyptian God Set, and his name comes from the pre-existing Sanskrit terminology meaning "eternal truth."

Quit Dealing with them. Hit them in the pocket books. Where their feelings are, make it known why. ((CEO)) = boycotted. Get that movement on its feet…

Not that its obtainable… but someone with higher authority than I should meme that shit into existence…

I think it fits perfectly. They coin "Satanya" which had been a positive thing, as their ultimate enemy, because they worship evil and rely heavily on lies as well as hiding occult knowledge from the gentiles. Their own God, which they try to paint as a good deity, is actually an evil tyrant that tells them to enslave and kill all those who aren´t in their club of believers. Classic kikery.

She still is!

That makes absolutely no sense.

Gehenna was a real place of non-stop fire in the region of Tophet[h], its name comes from Gei-Hinnom (also sometimes called Gei Ben Hinnom) which means Valley of (the son of) Hinnom.

Now, we all KNOW that kikes and elites today are Moloch/Molech worshippers. Moloch worship is also a well-known ancient practice which is openly condemned in the Bible many times.

Here is an example:

So basically King Shlomo had a boner for the darkies (like the Queen of Sheeboons), and that made him weak. He made altars for Moloch and God did not like that one bit.

In fact, there are whole books in the Bible about just how racemixing is bad, Ezra and Neemiah. They have happy endings that consist in sending away all the immigrant wives and their halfblood children. Somehow, however, still people fall for the "Christians can´t be racists" meme because of that one verse in Galatians put wildly out of context in every single thread. Almost as if there was some sort of coordinated effort into discrediting Christianity in this board.

TBC

Cont'd

Anyhow, to further develop the Gehenna storyline:

Some kings, like Ahaz, eventually sacrificed their children to Moloch on this valley. Through prophet Jeremiah we learn:

So the (((sons of Judah))) sacrificed their children to Moloch on these parts and because of that God gets so supremely pissed He decides to literally throw these motherfuckers in Hell which was not meant for eternal fiery damnation of humans but rather for the eternal fiery damnation of Satan and the demons that the kikes worship. If you don't believe me, well, Jesus says just that later on, keep reading.

So God does two things. First, He tells king Josiah to consecrate the land with a fire that may never be extinguished so that nothing ever grows again. Josiah does just that:

The second thing God does is send Jesus so that He can elaborate on the Cosmological consequences of disgusting kikes burning children to Moloch:

First, he uses "Gehenna" to mean a place of damnation (Matt. 5, 9, 10, 23, and parallels in Luke and Mark). To make things clearer, he uses a very distinct formula elsewhere: "The place where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth". There is absolutely no good reason to think that these are different places or that they are in any way metaphorical. In fact, that Gehenna was a consecrated place of non-stop fire seems to fit another interesting description (my personal favourite and the reason why I think Hell is a special place for kikes): "the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels" (Matt. 25.41).

Cont'd

Fun tidbits:
Stephen, the first martyr, stoned to death by (((judeans))) for believing that Jesus Christ is the Truth and the only way to interpret the OT, called out kikes for being Saturn and Moloch worshippers (Acts 7). Honestly, how some people here are even able to identify the One true God of both the NT and the OT, the Father of Jesus Christ, as the false deity worshipped by today's jews (the whole yhwh-El-Saturn meme) is beyond me.
In the Bible, fire and brimstone are God's specifically preferred punishment for the following: Satan and his angels (Matthew 25), Sodom and Gomorrah (Deut 19, Luke 17, Ezek 38 etc), Moloch worshippers (Isaiah 30), and Edomites (Isaiah 34). That is famously expanded to all sinners and all that bear the mark of the beast in the book of Revelation, but I believe that it is immensely relevant that the Bible itself suggests that originally it wasn't - it was for the Devil and his angels - and what made God change that was kikes. As we have seen, the kikes are the only ones implicated in fiery damnation already in the OT, in Isaian prophecy

Also, this good friend here teaches that us Christians believe the Jews are Edomites. That is quite true.

TL;DR:
The Holocaust didn't happen.

But it will.

And, God be praised, for sodomite Moloch-worshipping kikes, the oven will burn with three times the fire.

Deus Vult.

If you start looking into the apocrypha and some of the more 'obscure' passages of the Bible one finds that the angels came down to Earth, or else the watchers who were already on Earth betrayed God, or both; and they taught humanity many things- including writing, metal-smithing, astrology, cosmetics, herbalism, alchemy and so on. The myth is remarkably similar to the idea of Thoth/Hermes coming down and teaching humanity many things, and the fact that the first languages refer to 'Satan' as the 'eternal truth' is quite in fitting with the idea of him as 'THE Deceiver'. It is also interesting that dragon, serpent or reptile worship featured prominently in these early cultures - when almost all cultures thereafter considered them evil and requiring killing (tales of dragon/serpent/giant/wyrm slaying heroes being popular around much of the world - and particularly Europe).

It seems to me that these early humans who made deals with, and were mated with by the fallen (as referenced in Genesis) and afterwards likely deified them. It was in their culture that 'giants' first appeared according to the Bible (and we again see giant figures portrayed positively in these few ancient cultures - including the egyptians). We then have the rest of humanity; from Palestine to Rome, from Norway to the Americas, from the Britons to the Chinese; having tales of evil giants who needed to be killed.

So basically; these people were deceived, and they worshiped Satan. Unsurprisingly Satan, who wanted to be God, had his name mean 'Eternal Truth' in their language (when in reality he is the 'father of lies'). They had a culture based around the following the knowledge of extra-terrestrial beings, gave them giants who ruled over them, and worshiped serpents and dragons. The rest of humanity (the good guys) then spent the rest of our history fighting and slaying giants and dragons the world over (this is before Christianity - Roman, Norse, Native American, Celt mythologies all speak of wars with giants and huge reptiles). And now you faggots have decided that you want to go ahead and worship that very same deceiver, and spit on your ancestors hard efforts - not only the Christians, but the great warriors who came before them too.

Btw, Satanya is Sanskrit and its not a deity. Its simply a word. The hinduists at the time didn´t teach any of that stuff you are talking about. They believed in "Gods" merely as symbols for certain divine states. Note that Sanskrit is an indogermanic language and therefore a part of aryan cultural influences.

Into the heretical Gnostic trash it goes.

If you want to say the Old Testament God is the Demiurge per OP, or got hijacked by it with the rejection of Christ and/or from the Babylonian rabbis' Talmudic coup, fine – but all Gnostic/Masonic roads lead to Jerusalem

So God is not almighty? Because that is the only possibility if Satan is a seperate entity that does evil on its own without God willing it. If he is almighty, Satan is a part of him. That´s not gnosticism, that´s logic.

So much for your "God is either Satan or not almighty" logic, eh. Seriously, friend, reading the Bible is not that hard. Give it a shot.

Face it, your "God" is not almighty and does what he wants anyways. Your religion is merely an idea to lean on in hard times, but has no relevance in the real world.

You see, it would be very different to say that God and Satan are "two sides of the same coin" or "two expressions of the same all-powerful entity" or some other Gnostic horseshit, than to say that God is almighty, and powerful, and that He gets to call the shots even over Satan and the chaotic spirits. If Jesus says shoo, they shoo, because there's some almightiness there. No the same being, rather different beings, but one mightier than the other. Satan and his angels just have to obey God. Those things are very very clearly shown in each of the verses that I picked totally at random but for some reason are all equally relevant. I guess my "not-almighty if not-all evil" God just helped me pick them.

You know, logically, you didn't even have to actually read the verses, just the titles, to see there was some sort of order there.

But I understand you, user. It is, indeed, scary to read a book that over the course of Centuries has transformed the minds and lives of so many men greater, smarter, and better than you or me. If I were so in love with my own intellect as to say what God can and cannot do "logically" (that is, according to your my own notion of what makes or does not make sense, regardless of all sacred texts and religions because they are all just an idea to lean on when things get rough), I would also be terrified to find out I was wrong.

So terrified I wouldn't even dare to read four random Bible passages some bloke put on the internet.

TL;DR:
God is great, God is not Satan, God is still almighty, and reading is fun! :^)

If thats what you got from these verses, i am glad i didn´t read them.
Are you serious?
So why does God not give Satan give the order to stop doing evil?
Maybe because God WANTS evil to exist? It is in fact the only explanation. That means, he is both evil and good and not a truly loving God, but a neutral one. You see, there is a logical flaw in the whole theory of God being a loving / caring God and almighty at the same time. You just can´t have both.

We already knew this, but it's always nice to get a thread for potential new knowledge.

What we so far is:

tl;dr - Jews worship Saturn, all the gods are real, and Kek awoke at the end of 2012.

The jews destroyed the library of Alexandria, burned down the sacred groves, and obliterated all the traces to the original European religion.

(((ISIS))) is now doing the exact same thing in the middle east. The artifacts they destroy in Syria and Iran are clues to pre-Abrahamic civilization. Destroy history and rewrite it. You see it in the media too. Niggers are everyone now and whites never existed. You want to play BF1 and have 50% niggers in the German army? Go have a blast, goy.

Jews want world communism and new dark ages for the goyim. Basically medieval times, except in Israel which will have all the technology. Imagine China and North Korea, former USSR, on a global scale. The scale won't be so much though since they plan on getting rid of the most of the worlds population.

If jews can rewrite the history of the 20th century and turn everything upside down, then what else have they done and are capable of doing? Do you REALLY believe they were slaves in Egypt? Or is it like with NS Germany where they blame their victims for the crimes they commited themselves perhaps…

I approve of this post, except for:
None are real, there is only one source of all of the universe.