HABBENING

Star Wars is Dead

It just makes sense. Lightness is associated with oppression in the real world so it seems silly for "the dark side" to be evil in 2017. Also nobody cares about your retarded meme politics that you insist on spamming us with, you are the only lose here that is thin skinned enough to be triggered by this stuff.

fake and gay

Not even the right month on your fake

they should turn it into the drumf side

The Alt-Right Side?

But will J.j. stop groping the female stars in his movies?

Requesting mod image of this thread to see if it is a samefag. You said we could get them on request months ago. Do it.

We shamed him into quitting that.

lel

does that confirm whites are the only good thing?

That's pretty much common sense anyway.

could it be any more obvious that these movies aren't being made for any logical reason

They aren't being made to appeal to a wide audience/adhering to any free market force

and they aren't labor of love for artists either

there's just literally some retarded jew wondering how he can cancer something up as much as possible

Daily reminder that niggers aren't dark because of the sun. They are, because they're nocturnal predators.

Oh I don't know about that…
Let's see the performance of trilogy first.

4/10 effort since apparently almost no one bothers to look up sources.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Proofs

Do they get free bread for doing that or something?

Do they get free bread for doing that or some shit?

Do they get free bread for doing that or something?

it's like yournewswire no one can prove anything that's on it but don't be suprised when it all comes true next week

OP is CNN.

Nigger pls. Light has always been, and will always be, associated with God and Holiness.

Niggers should really stop culturally appropriating electricity and engines of any kind, and paper, and wheels, and language, and arithmetic…

top cuck.

third reply you retard

Awesome

well then so should you, you didn't invent any of those things. you're skipping high school to shitpost.

t.yakub

You're literally retarded for b8ing like this, even tribal niggers in Africa view light as holy, mostly because lions kill the fuck out of them in the dark.

Based lions

technically not wrong

I guess that was the irony the mangaka was going for when he named him

"Padme, Anakin has turned to the problematic side"

"Vader was seduced by toxic masculinity"

QUALITY THREAD

"Fear is the path to the shitlord side"

Doesn't know the sense of "exclusive news"!
Also reported for board raid.

Oh yeah, well I reported your mom, faggot.

"I'm a feminist ally, like my father before me"

"You don't know the power of the cuck side"

"Young fool, only at the end do you realize the power of the CIS scum side"

you had one job

"The capitalist side of the Force has clouded their vision my friend."

that's the coolest shit I've ever heard

Which was what

maybe read the other quotes, then yours, then get the fuck out of here since you can't figure out how to make the simplest joke ever

Shut up albinoid cave beast, all those inventions were stolen from the original man. Do some reading, learn your place

"I felt a great disturbance in the Proletariat, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

Isn't that the Nation of Islam stuff?

What's your point, cunt? Yes, it's fake but I looked to confirm which is more than a lot of people did since there are still comments coming in here screeching about it as if it was real.

They can't be this stupid, can they? The dark-side is the cool side of Star Wars, linking that to racists would only harm the jew!

They don't get beaten.

For years I've been ironically correcting people to say "African-American" whenever someone says black/dark in any context ("Black paint? I think you mean African-American paint") and not a single person has gotten upset, what has this world now come to? The African-American age is truly upon us, god have mercy.

It's over

It's been over since Disney bought Star Wars.

lol capitalist midichloreans

COOL

VERY COOL

Is there a fanfiction comic based on Fascist empire? I am much interested in Empire than Sjw craps.

nice webm

Guns kill people right?

Big surprise.

Technically the bullets kill people.

Big surprise.

Technically the death results from the shutting down of the life sustaining body functions from physical trauma and blood loss.

So blood and body tissue should be banned?

No, we need to get to the root of the issues and make dying illegal.

Dying does violate the NAP.

Shut the fuck up faggot if this shit doesn't piss you off being absolutely retarded then you're a brain dead liberal.

You sound like a (((faggot))).

Explain how it is retarded. It actually makes perfect sense, you just look at it through a biased lens.

>You sound like a (((faggot))).
You sound like a old angry white male.

No. It was associated with it when white countries were homogeneous and supremacist. The world has changed so it's time to change the terminology.

t. Bitter white male that is angry that the world is changing

Also Christianity isn't a thing anymore and even if it was it isn't relatedto Star Wars.

did doing that free bread?

Also, I can't find the article. Link or this is fake and gay.

It’s fake, but the scary thing is it might become real someday.

Death has been constantly breaching the right of a human being living their life the way they want to and thus breaking the freedoms and rights that the United Nation's has set.

It is fake but this point still stands. It is a microagression that makes people of color sound implicitly evil when "the light side" are the villains IRL.

Jews cannot create, they only destroy.

I swear, every time I see Ginsburg's shriveled crow face, I just start punching the screen. I can't help it and I can't stop.

return of the jedi is the best of the OT