JSOC's Relationship With The CIA

Hey guys, there was some interest in this subject in the Flynn thread so I'll take up my old mantle and lay down some info about the Joint Special Operations Command and their relationship with the CIA. I'll also relate this information to how Trump may choose to use the military and JSOC specifically, and why the CIA would like to stop that from happening.

So to give you the basics JSOC was created after Operation Eagle Claw failed spectacularly in 1979. It was a failure because the Air Force, Navy, Army, and Marine pilots/Special Forces did not work well together, had differing standards of readiness and in general had a lower expectation of skill and inter-agency cooperative ability. (Errors in piloting and organization resulted in many destroyed planes, deaths, and the failure of the mission) Out of the ashes of this mission JSOC was formed so that an umbrella organization could be centrally directed for Counter-Terrorism missions, especially in cases where multiple branches of the military (Army, Navy, Air Force, etc) would need to work together effectively with an established chain of command.

The main "big name" units in JSOC are Delta Force (SFOD-D), SEAL Team Six, the 160th Airborne, The Ranger Recon Company and Grey Fox/Team Orange Signals and SIGINT Collection Unit. There are also Air Force Combat Aircraft Controllers. (Air Force Special Tactics)

Now, as the tippy tip of America's Counter-terrorism spear JSOC units come face to with terrorists (duh) as part of their work in essentially some facet of every mission. Whether it's hostage rescue from hijacked airliners, killing communist insurgents in the jungle in South America, or intercepting ships with weapons bound for terrorist groups it's usually JSOC leading these operations. This also puts their intelligence assets in contact with the CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI (no seriously, FBI agents are attached to Delta Force raids in the Middle East) and other alphabet agencies with a penchant for mischief. (Mischief = Child fucking and drug trafficking)

Now, because JSOC is the #1 Premier terrorist killing organization, and the CIA is the world's #1 Premier terrorist training organization, this puts them into direct conflict right off the bat. At the same time Delta Force is launching raids to free ISIS hostages, the CIA is actively training ISIS 500 miles away, and at the same time all those child sex slaves that ISIS loves so much are getting funneled to the CIA as well. This, along with Middle Eastern heroine production, is what keeps the CIA flush with off the books, no congressional approval required cash.

Now, because JSOC is full of the sharpest, hardest dudes in the U.S. military they aren't exactly blind to this situation. In fact, Since Delta Force's inception in the 1970's the CIA has targeted it and conventional Special Forces groups with harassment, misleading and false intelligence, and general inter-agency rivalry, bordering on outright insurrection. For example an user linked me to an article the other day where the CIA essentially strong-armed King Nigger's SecDef into forcing 3rd Special Forces Group (not JSOC but a source of JSOC recruits) to train a bunch of Mexican "advisors" for "Drug Interdiction" in Mexico. Turns out the CIA was actually forcing them to train a bunch of guys that were the next generation of cartel hitmen. OOPS

Cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1aZKc
mega.nz/#!ldFHBLKI!Lsg6voMlLvKjBXUIiTas2iDiAjYLXfwZyhAZdf47Xas
lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=B1RSHZuoHzk
youtube.com/watch?v=P9WKL_UNxds&t=14s

archive.is/Qp4UE
archive.fo/LdPXn
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-defense-state-department-documents-reveal-obama-administration-knew-that-al-qaeda-terrorists-had-planned-benghazi-attack-10-days-in-advance/
circumcision.org/brain.htm
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/08/stranger-things-uncle-sams-secret.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/alleged-muslim-spy-ring-why-rex-tillerson-cleaned-house
hirhome.com/israel/leaders0.htm
archive.org/details/HillaryClinton_201505
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ&t=2s
bradtaylorbooks.com/2015/09/the-quiet-professional-and-why-it-matters-part-ii-the-journalists-edition/
whale.to/b/mcgowan2.html
imdb.com/title/tt0105629/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mind_of_Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Charles_Langer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_L._Langer
press.prin
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=C80260BCD92841867AA12456328D7015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Security_Co-ordination
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritchie_Boys
rt.com/news/377440-china-military-technology-parity/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/#heart-of-darkness
archive.org/details/CIALEAK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So, with all this in mind I'll go a little further back and set the stage for how this hatred started. In the 1970's when the CIA was funneling drugs and children out of South-East Asia it used teams of unhinged dudes from Special Forces Groups and SEAL Teams to be their enforcers. This unit was called MACVSOG. You probably know a little about it. It's main characteristics were that it was outside the laws of war, used unconventional guerilla warfare and was EXCEPTIONALLY brutal in their methods. They would slaughter whole villages, kill children, mutilate, rape, torture, etc. They act very much like modern cartel enforcers. The reason for this behavior is because this is exactly what those guys were. The CIA figured out it could have essentially unlimited money, test subjects for experiments, and worldwide power by controlling the drug/human trafficking trade. They started this operation in the Golden Triangle in the 1970s and continue it to this day.

Now, while this is going on the "normal" guys on SEAL Teams and Special Forces groups get extremely creeped out by this. They keep their mouths shut because they're good soldiers but the word is out about the CIA's Asian operations. Now while this is going on, these same SEAL Teams and SF Groups are beholden to higher powers (intel agencies) to fight their battles for them as well. So not only are they forced to work with these guys, many of their missions indirectly or directly supported these hunter-killer enforcement good-goys for the CIA. AND on many of these FUBAR missions "good" SF guys and SEALs were taken prisoners by the Vietcong and SE Asian resistance forces. Many remained POW's until their deaths in the 1990'S

Now skipping forward into the 80's, Delta Force is a newly minted united, JSOC is forming a new age of counter-terrorism is upon the world. The SF guys of Delta Force are no longer slogging their SE Asian jungles, they're scooting across Europe and the Middle East training with our allies (The SAS, GIGN, GSG9 and Sayaret Maktal). In the midst of these missions intelligence occasionally locates groups of POW's from the 1970's. Of course, because many Delta and SEAL Team Six guys were brothers in arms to these POW's, Delta starts working on plans to free them.

Now not once, but TWICE just as these missions were ready to roll the CIA intentionally sabotages them. They send a retired Special Forces General on CNN to spout off about he and his "militia" are headed to SE Asia to free POW's. (MSM colluding with intel agencies to keep their child/human/drug trafficking empire alive) The word around the campfire is the CIA made the guy do it to scuttle the POW missions. The reason for this is not just to keep their empire under wraps, but because those hostages were a bargaining chip for reconstruction money we gave to the Vietnamese as well. (Over 11 Billion if I remember correctly) The POW's were killed/forgotten to keep this and their child rape/drug empire under wraps.

So, rolling on into the 90's and 2000's and the War On Terror ramping up, JSOC is catapulted into a leading role in the US's military interventions abroad. This grows JSOC's autonomy, unit strength. During the 2000's General Mcrystal was the General in charge of JSOC. Under his leadership, JSOC developed an integrated intelligence sharing system with the CIA, DIA, FBI, NSA, etc. He streamlined the flow of intelligence so that operations could be done with greater certainty and with more independently verified sources to increase chances of mission success.

On the surface this sounds great for their operations because it allows rapid response and greater intel collation and collection, but in reality it gave all the fucked up intel agencies a direct porthole into the daily operations of JSOC and a direct way to manipulate them with ease. Gen. Mccrystal worked closely with the CIA to integrate their intelligence into the JSOC modus operandi but as the state of the world shows the men of JSOC were being played yet again into knocking down pieces the CIA had already set up for them, or wanted out of the way as competing interests to their empire.

Now to ACTUALLY bring it around to the point at hand, we get to General Flynn, General Harward, the Navy SEALs under Obama and Hillary Clinton as SecState.

Now just because the men of JSOC are aware of the CIA's fuckery, doesn't necessarily mean their leadership is. As we saw with General Mccrystal, JSOC leadership often undermines the men's ability to do their work in a calculated way. You see this with the POW mission sabotage and general derision and misleading intel during the Global War On Terror in the 2000's.

Now to bring it back to Pizzagate, Flynn, and Hillary….

Cont.

McCrystal turned JSOC into a 4 star command and made it work.You can't argue with results. I imagine you're copying this from somewhere. Tell whoever you're copying it from they don't know anything.

So since the 1970's, during the CIA's intro to terrorization and bodily horror in South-East Asia, they began running their MKULTRA experiments at home in the United States. These experiments largely focuses on drugs, torture, mind breaking, sexual abuse, etc. All in the hopes of creating a mentally impervious super soldier or sleeper agent who was unable to stray from their programming and commands. Now the MKULTRA stuff with LSD and prostitutes is declassified, but the experiments continued with newfound data. What they found was that the best way to mindbreak a person was induce a "dissociative state". A dissociative state is when your brain creates a mental barrier to shield you from immediate trauma. it shields your "ego" to put it in Jungian terms. When you're in these states your conscious mind recedes and you becomes extremely suggestible. You become like putty in a handler's hands and you can be made to kill, maim, whatever they tell and train you to do.

Now the sickest part of this is that it's fairly hard to induce dissociative states, especially in adults. So what the CIA figured out was "fuck it! It works easier on kids! Let's just torture kids and train them from childhood to be murderers!" Now because the CIA was already selling drugs, they connections to an endless supply of off the grid trafficked kids to fuck with and experiment on. This ballooned into all the Satanic Cults you see popping up all over the place loosely associated with the CIA, DIA, etc. Many of these cults operated and abused children on military base pre-schools and similar government funded childcare centers.

So this puts us roughly where we are now. Through the use of these child assets threats to this child-industrial-complex as I'll call it are either entrapped with pedophile temptations or killed with this mindbroken torture-slaves. (Most well known "serial killers" spent time in CIA funded "treatment centers", and had multiple political killings mixed into their other random victims).

Give me a 5 minute break and I'll wrap up with how this relates to Trump's fascination with the military and why JSOC's men and component units but not necessarily the organization itself might be the ultimate foil to these pedophile Satanist freaks.

I'm not copying this from anywhere. McChrystal's work under JSOC did streamline their ability to operate but my analysis is that the torrential flow of intelligence redirected their priorities towards doing the work of intel agencies rather than their core mission of identifying terrorist networks and working their way up the leadership chain. I would cite the many botched SEAL Team hostage rescue missions that happened under his leadership, as well as his compliance in the "Bin Laden Raid" (and subsequent deaths of those involved) as evidence he is willing to work directly to manipulate his own organization and aid in manipulating the "narrative".

Not to mention McChrystal is a globalist who wants to disarm the population of America. After his tenure at JSOC he became a mouthpiece for MSM propaganda as well. I'm using him as example of why JSOC's leadership can't necessarily be counted on even though the men are generally in the know about the CIA and deep state pedophilia.

Alright so:

To cap this, I would now point to Trump's fascination with the military. Trump is a big fan of General Mattis's work, and when he speaks of decorated Generals he usually speaks warmly and almost in awe. He is quoted as being a fan of Patton as well, another "General's General" to put it his way. Between his fascination with aircraft and military prowess I believe Trump is easily wooed by martial skill. That's not to say he's a sucker, but he definitely has a soft spot for men in uniform especially highly skilled men. His trip the fallen Navy SEAL's return ceremony is proof that he has a deep respect for the men of the Joint Special Operations Command. He may have also already spoken directly with the enlisted men because every incoming President is given a demonstration by JSOC of their hostage rescue/counter-terror abilities. (Inside Delta Force; Eric Haney). If this has already happened, Trump has likely spoken to the Sgt.'s and lower-level Officers of the The Unit.

To put all the pieces together I believe the combination of Trump's fascination with the military, his inferred respect for JSOC Operators, JSOC's hatred of the CIA and the CIA's constant antagonism towards JSOC is bringing the situation of child trafficking and CIA illegal cartel operations to a head. Trump's tough border is especially worrisome to the CIA and especially mouth-watering to JSOC who would like nothing more than to be sicc'd on the cartels.

I'll finish this off by saying there is essentially no facility on Earth JSOC can't break into (see image but take with a grain of salt, books aren't proof) and that if the CIA crosses the line, which they very well may have done by fucking with Flynn (another person "in on" the CIA trafficking) Trump might have JSOC spank them, or even worse for them have JSOC start dismantling their operations. I would wager that if given the call JSOC would jump at the chance, and I highly doubt the CIA's hired goons, Ex-SF or not, would be able to stop them.

Please pick apart and criticize this analysis, but before you do please read:

Inside Delta Force: Eric Haney
Relentless Strike: Sean Naylor
Programmed to Kill: David Mcgowan

Also, in addendum to

The benefit of this is that Republicans will put through almost anyone at this point for Trump because the left is playing partisanship in an alliance of neoliberals and 'progressives', forcing the hand of Republicans to play partisanship as well. So I doubt they won't put through the JSOC pick.

National Security Advisor doesn't require senate confirmation I believe

The rabbit hole goes deeper
Follow ze money
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cPuMhV9d-k

This is all very interesting.

So…
It's happening?

I suspect Trump planted Flynn, knowing that he would be ousted so he could justify getting the Logan act used on the Global Cabal.
And bringing in a Big Guy who knows all the shit that's going down.
The pieces are moving and the only question is: When is Trump declaring the checkmate?

Keyword Petraeus

Very informative, OP.

Checked for excellent OP info parade.

That's why I italicized it, I guess the sarcasm didn't show through.

you're lying or dumb, that was Betray-US. You don't know a goddam thing about JSOC. McCyrstal was also out by time of Bin Laden, that was McRaven, who is a genuine piece of shit.
You post these reams of shit you copied from somewhere, and 99% of the time, no one knows the subject enough to tell you that you're an idiot and I guess it makes you feel like a big shot.
You don't fucking know a thing other than I assume what's on kikeapedia, and you apparently couldn't even get that right. McCrystal turned JSOC into a 4 star command. I don't give a fuck about his politics, he's not running for office.
tldr; you should read MORE, post LESS. You don't know anything.

I didn't copy any of this from anywhere. I sat here and wrote every word of it. Sorry I botched the timeline a little bit on McChrystal's tenure but that doesn't invalidate any of the rest of it. In fact your example of Mcraven strengthens my point that JSOC Commanders are dickheads while the joes are honest good guys.

You think the guys in 3rd Group who were forced to train cartel hitmen are big buddies with the CIA? You think all those POW's the CIA fucked over by torpedo'ing JSOC missions to save them in the 80's are big fans of the CIA? You think all the kids who got abused in weird fucking sex cults run by CIA agents are big fans of the agency?

You made a TL; BIRIA so captivating, if tthere's a semblence of truth in it, hooo boy are we in for a shitstorm.

Still reading so far, but

HOW MUCH DID KOJIMA KNOW

The question is then how deeply intertwined the pedo-cartel is with the suppressed tech military-industrial cabal. Depending on how you look at things, we are either in for pedos in UFOs or the blossoming of the hidden Reich.

OP here, I'll begin to source some of the more outlandish claims I made, but it'll take me a while.

I'll start with the claim that the CIA scuttled the POW missions, here's excerpts from Eric Haney's "Inside Delta Force" about it. Haney was a founding member of The Unit so I choose to believe this is true, based on the fact Haney was supposedly excommunicated from all Delta family gatherings based on what he told in his book.

As always question the source, but in this case I don't think he's lying.

Second outlandish claim: 3rd Special Forces Group was forced to train Cartel Hitmen. I apologize for an earlier error where I said Obama's SecDef had them train the Zetas, it was actually in the 1990's that 3rd Group did the training.

www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2010/10/20101019212440609775.html
archive.is/1aZKc

Great thread OP. Dunno if you saw me in the other thread, but I made a dump of your books along with some other books.

mega.nz/#!ldFHBLKI!Lsg6voMlLvKjBXUIiTas2iDiAjYLXfwZyhAZdf47Xas

I'm curious, I've been watching that one history channel special about Seal Team Six. Mind sharing what you've heard/read about the bin laden raid/the nigerian boko haram "muh girls" fiasco that the Obamas made a big fuss out of?

Unfortunately I don't have much knowledge on JSOC/Special Forces in Africa, however I know that Osama Bin Laden was on dialysis in the year 2001 and I highly doubt that he survived until the purported "raid". What the actual purpose of the raid was I can't say but it must've been pretty fucking important since they crashed a fucking stealth-blackhawk and just left it there. Then most of the guys in the raid died in a "RPG attack" a month or so later.

Extremely interesting read, OP. I await with bated breath to see if this goes (figuratively) nuclear.

Have you read Seymour Hersh's take on the raid? Dude's rather credible and he blew open a lot of stories in the past. It got him labeled a "conspiracy theorist" too which was ironic since he uncovered stuff like the samson option for israel, Abu Ghraib prison incidents, some PMC stuff, and others.

lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden

Dude's an interesting read to say the least, I'd recommend him.

Personally, given we know Bin Laden was a CIA asset for a while, I can see there being some fucky stuff going on with us and the Pakistani governments, but I couldn't tell you what since it's more of a gut feeling.

Thanks for putting this together. This hasn't penetrated the normie memetic field nearly enough. I hope some brave meme warriors will work on making some user friendly entrees into all of this. Really shows the urgency of winning

just give me the word that the time is now

I completely disagree with your analysis
He is writing it himself.
To criticize is easy.

Very fascinating stuff. Clearly OC. I wonder how much of your background you can share with us while remaining private, OP

I'm not sure I buy the child sex trafficking as funding thing for the CIA. I'm curious about child/sex slave trafficking as a big scale money maker rather than various small scale decentralized sicko groups. Is there any source for this I can investigate further to see how the CIA or other powerful groups may be involved with this?

Very cool stuff and you seem to be an insider, thanks for posting

Newfag identified.

Stickied, user. Interesting story.

Then write a counter-analysis.

Thanks for taking the time to write all of this out, user. You're doing God's work.

Good stuff user. I just can't figure out why Trump would make the tactical error of dismissing Flynn, or otherwise passively accepting his resignation. Trump got elected by never backing down, and there was no crime committed here, so something else is afoot…

Interesting read, much appreciated user.

Filter and ignore.

kek chaim ain't gonna do that, they don't hire guys that good for shilling work. It's one of the easiest ways to separate shills from newfies who haven't taken the redpill yet.

It might not be as profitable as drugs trafficking (MIGHT) but there is still money, and more importantly it ties them into the uber-entrenched world of the jewish pedos, who I suspect are the missing link in OP's story, and would allow a better analysis of why this has managed to go on for so long unchecked.

Whelp, you one it again Holla Forums, you reset my spoop-ometer. I knew something about that whole dick-cutting and slave-turning thing in Game of Thrones was off-putting beyond cinematic effect for me. It was probably unconscious me realizing that this sort of thing has to be possible and still occur in the world. Little wonder that jewish cavetroll looking bastard who wrote the books would know about, him or his jewed up showriting staff. Glad I was able to put that show down years ago.

I hate how people only believe the satanic shit when you slap the cia on it. Are people really this fucking stupid?

Does anyone have a link to those threads the 2nd and 3rd pic came from.

A couple of years ago, threads like these were not a fucking unicorn, as this one is. Hood shit OP. Satanic pedophile shit with stuff like the finders is deep down the rabbit hole, and I have trouble myself reading it.

Not necessarily. Remember the military loves its sheqels, and war creates more contracts and money flowing in. So what better then to have the CIA create threats and the military get more money to keep the show going?

Interesting. I'm close to a lot of people in JSOC as well as NSW, but I've never heard much about the inner workings (classified info and all that jazz).
One thing I do know and can share is that all of the people who go on television and do big exposes or make movies and books are essentially ostracized from the community. It's incredibly looked down upon to publicize your actions unless it's been declassified and all the relevant information is old enough to not cause trouble.
I say this because the Osama fiasco was a disaster for the spec ops community, and basically put targets on everyone's heads (they fucking broadcasted where we lived on national radio) while Obama got to soak up the limelight. That could have easily been an attempt to keep them "in line" by threatening their families like that.

JSOC is too cost-effective to fuel the MIC. It's mostly rank-and-file dudes getting issued a new $1000 flashlight every 2 years and endlessly dumping cash into dead-end research projects that don't solve any real issues.

ok here goes again

Capped and saved.

cool theme

Bump for interest, I want more.

Great fucking thread OP. Thanks for this. If you're up to posting more, I'm up for reading more.

Nice one mods.(ASTROTURFING SHILL AS PUT ON THE BLACK SHIP FOR THIS POST)

I said a link to the thread in which the pics came from not this thread but thanks for the caps regardless.

Terrible book, I have first hand knowledge of some things wrote about in this book, and there are a number of details wrong or completely lacking in research. Got the feeling some things were made up to fill in blanks.

Chessmasters sacrifice pieces to gain an advantage on the board. Trump's smart. I'm sure he didn't make the decision lightly. There's loads going on behind the scenes that we don't know.

Also, the dissociative state that OP mentioned when you break someone via MKULTRA, isn't that what happens on a grand scale with the Holocaust? Is that why people defend it so violently even though the only thing they've seen is Jewish propaganda of horrible images of when they were in middle school being taught this shit? It finally makes sense. All of these kids were traumatized by those fake images of Jewish grave sites or Muh lampshades. So when you bring it up they go into this dissociative state where they feel like they're being attacked. Maybe I'm getting it wrong, but it seems to me that hashe something to do with it.

Ah, that's hackervision, as i still use wingoys 10. If you don't mind using chrome (not all of us l337 enough to switch) hackervision is a must, inverts all the colors to save your eyes. I'm sure there's cool stuff in linux distros, I've seen cooler themes.

Got a link to describe how you make those nice and neat png caps?

some anons think this is a move to appoint someone from JSOC who is going to kill the CIA and the rest of the deepstate/shadow gov kikes

OK, and what was wrong and why? Real low effort-posting user. Really disappointed.

Quite possibly… might be a case of once he actually took office and was briefed on whats REALLY going on in the world, he re-assessed what was most important to do in order to MAGA.

i can't even begin to imagine the fallout from this if it's true. even a tiny fraction of the CIA's shit being leaked to the general public would cause an unbelievable shitstorm. an all out war between JSOC and the CIA would lead to more than just a small leak or two.
everything that even we know about the CIA, from human trafficking, torture, drugs, etc. is just the absolute tip of the iceberg. i have no doubt of that. we can't even begin to imagine the absolute horrid and vile things that they do.

I think Flynn was just too real, he's actually against pedophilia and didn't he name the Jew before?
Trump let him go because Trump want's to appear genuine, not actually be it.

Trump the new trick, (((they))) realized that they're close to losing control over the U.S. so they probably decided to let the melting pot be as it is for a little while longer. After all, they are really close to killing the white race.

If they didn't do all this shit that they're doing now, it would be completely fucking obvious that Trump is another good goy.

He will build a wall and be 'tough on illegals' but he won't do shit about the legals and he also said he's going to make it a lot easier for legal immigrants. He's on board with white genocide that's for sure.

The involvement and evolution of the USAF at Hurlburt Field with the Pave Low IIIEs is glossed over and inaccurate. PJs aren't all there is from there. They contributed much to the operations Just Cause and Desert Shield/Storm, and to the beginnings of 1st SOW. What detail there was, was mostly wrong, and easy to research information. It's like no one was interviewed.

i know you guys thin he's a nut but after reading OP's thread this guy doesn't seem so crazy. Is this where our $19,000,000,000,000 debt comes from???? HOly fuckng shit. youtube.com/watch?
v=pvq46glYyaI
youtube.com/watch?v=B1RSHZuoHzk
youtube.com/watch?v=P9WKL_UNxds&t=14s

i came over from half chan. to check this out. Plz sticky this, it's gonna take awhile to read all this.

Do you think that if an entire agency of spooks wanted to fuck someone over, they couldn't?
It's not just the Person/Target who is susceptible to "degradation" it's their family and friends too. Flynn's kid was kind of a loudmouth on social media, you think they might have some recordings of his saying faggot/nigger over the past 20 years? They recorded a National Security Advisor on a secure line with a Russian Diplomat, knew what he actually said to the Vice President and leveraged this against everyone involved to make him resign and Trump to accept it.

Not everyone is a 70 year old Billionaire who hasn't done drugs and doesn't drink, has his own security force and has been planning to be bulletproof for decades. Even with this, Trump still has children and grandchildren that can be attacked and subverted. Remember that the Alphabets supposedly has the ability to place CP on anyone's computer?

longitude and latitude pls :^)

or hell any picture evidence at all

Underrated post.

Nuclear facilities =/= WMD's

good point

You're a big guy

If one isn't familiar with the subject material, then how do they know what's "wrong". If they aren't experts, only laymen, how do they know where exactly to research this "easy information"

So are you some non-fixed wing crew chief who was stationed at Hurlburt Field who knows some PJs in ACC/SpecOps hybrid?
Your claim is that OP is full of shit due to one of his sources being a shitty author who wrote a shitty book?
Please, look at the MEGA dump of reading materials he dropped and tell us which ones are larping and which ones get it right. Don't be cuckchan tier user, present and defend your arguments.

Never used the word WMD, I am legit making the point that any such facilities were feeble and a waste of JSOC's time.

I ain't buying it, they were there for something else.

not sure about that, but he explicitly stated that Islam is a political system, and seems to understand the threat while avoiding the trap of playing into their narcissistic delusions of themselves as unbeatable warriors

Heil OP! Someone cap this

are operators a real thing? this seems like the plot of a MSG game.

Just looked this guy up and HOLY SHIT how have I never heard of him

On the list were such names as former CIA director William Casey, former prosecutor and current cable ‘news’ talking-head Joseph diGenova, nominally liberal Congressman Barney Frank, political activist/propagandist Phyllis Schlafly, and former Attorney General John Mitchell – who once co-hosted a party with Spence.

there's more here, but this seemed the most relevant to the current thread
whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html

Go back to reddit. Yes, Navy Seals and Army Rangers are real things. Christ, how dumb are you?

Dude just gave you pretty much the whole kit and caboodle as far as the part of military that matters. Gonna try to tie it all together here:

We've been trained to see the world through videogame eyes, with levels, a linear path, and an ultimate endboss. Useful for analyzing simple systems, but shit-tier at piecing together the whole entire world. After years trying to crack the nut, here's the best I did:

- We live in a true multi-polar world, and have for millenia, essentially since the Great Flood of ~12,000 BC took down the ancient teched-up race of Builders
- Most every legitimate effort to conquer the entire world under one umbrella has come in the last hundred years, but all have been subverted in more ways than one
- Jews are maybe the worst of the subverters, but not the only ones by far. Groups splinter constantly, and there is significant overlap. Jewish tricks are turned back on them all the time.
- The Jews themselves are in fact quite factious and back stabbing, hard to believe, I know, but every sign I see points to a large tectonic-level rift between the Jews of Russia and those of the West, with American Jews constantly threatening to cut off the Jews of Old Europe by way of exploiting the current anti-globalist sentiment here (if there is a wise Jew at all in Trump's camp who's not just there for self-hate, then this i think is his end-goal, with a new Rothschild-esque throne being HIS prize).
- The methods of subversion of large political movements all still smack of Jewry, and this CIA shit that OP posted (goes back way further than the 70s btw OP) is pretty blatant copying as far as the sexual shit.
- In fact the Jews developed the mind-break techniques in concert with the military as part of their close association stemming from initial fucked up work on psychology done in and after WWII, probably culminating with the work of one Lt General Michael Aquino in the 60s and 70s, resulting in a pretty well-defined program of torture and slave-bot creation (Jason Bourne i'm beginning to realize was just about the highest-order predictive programming we've seen since Manchurian Candidate, maybe THE highest ever)
- The CIA is aided in their fuckery by the military intelligence arm, described somewhat by OP but much larger than that obviously. If the CIA have a competitor or peer in this world i suspect it falls under the wing of the DoD, and works out of the Pentagon.
- Even in the worst places I suspect that a "high" concentration of familiars is something like 20%, if there's anything higher it's likely just soft corruption rather than full-on raping every member of a police force, military, or government until they slave-out for you. If I had to guess, even CIA would be less than 5% Zogged, just with many (maybe close to half by now) starting to wake up to their own agency's fuckery, whereas used to be veterans just retired knowing there was a certain stink about the place.
- Taking cues from the criminal world, I don't think that the banking clans of Europe rule with an iron fist, especially not over the intelligence agencies, but instead exert a kind of "first among equals" status-influence over the criminal elite. Things shift constantly, and if there is a big shift I can sense in the last 40 years, accelerating tremendously in the last 10, peaking in the last two, it's the decline in the relative power of the Rothschild clan and their ilk, the banking clans of Old Europe. The game has changed and they have not, at least not enough.
- In a balkanized criminal world, the greatest threats are free press and loyal nationalist military types, with nationalism in any Western country obviously being the most dangerous ideology that could crop up. America taking its recent course is nightmare mode; I doubt any option is off the table amongst the pedo mafias at this point.

NSA is appointed by the president.

(contd)

- But they do not hold absolute control even in Israel anymore, nationalism is so toxic to them that even Bibi has harnessed it to make power moves in his own direction.
- At the end of the day real power still vests in those who control the most hands and guns. The last 75 years' push for blanketed world "peace" is a naked grab for power over those who would be hemmed in by peace, defeated by victory. It allowed for nothing else than a pedophile class to assert itself through the control of a limited amount of human offices; never before have so many controlled so much with such illegitimate actual power (ability to initiate violence on mass scale).
- The amount of hands and guns needed to effect real change is very small, even to arrange a coup that number I would suspect is around 2-3,000 even in USA, if it is a right wing coup and the hands are SF hands it could go lower; just about all white soldiers are on board by now.
- Perhaps most damaging, I doubt that the nuclear option is on the table for the bankers anymore. If they pick up the phone and order a strike, there is enough anti-rear echelon sentiment and confidence in the new guard that those in control of the nuclear capacity in USA, EU, Russia, and Isreal would flat refuse orders. Obviously it has not been tried on a mass scale but the small things that do leak out point to this being too big of a move to make for anyone short of a supremely popular and trusted nationalist leader.
- I would gather Trump knows ~85% of what I am writing either intuitively or explicitly.

The rest as I see it is fill-in-the-blanks with information that will already be vaguely familiar to lurkers here. The take-down of the mafias will be a matter of procedural due process, this time in favor of whites instead of coloreds. We can always help on a macro scale with memes and a micro scale with infiltration and doxxing like anons are starting to do with illegals and antifas. Nations can be drafted whole cloth into this conflict, and leaders of the new media-doublethink-savvy generation can accomplish huge things even while suffering under large Jewish infestations (see Orban in Hungary, Trump in America). The most important thing to this movement is freedom of communication lines, second most is availability of armaments (sorry my /k/ameraden but that is still much further down the line than freedom of communication on a mass and instant scale, and will be as long as bullets travel at 2000 ft/sec whilst light travels at its own speed of "c").

I could go more detailed but that is all you need, everything else to flesh out a detailed report on the "state of affairs" good enough for the president to read could probably be taken just from screencaps that everyone here has, maybe an r/ thread to help someone meme a tight one into existence could be effected and a good “brief” added to the sticky. Everything else we have to do is outside now, here is pretty much maintenance and dealing with newfie influx. Also, i've never been shilled as hard as when dealing the multi-polar world pill, it drives them fucking wildest of all because just knowing the playing field and players better emboldens opposition, and the buttpluggers know that. So expect some heavy mouthbreathing by the end of today.

You're right, but I don't have time right now to put together an argument with detail.

ofcourse they are. except that unlike in video games and movies they spend most of their time hiking around 3rd world shitholes and getting "never existed" when they die in some lowkey clandestine op. Or in case they know too much their own people kill them, tough thats more of a CIA habit rather than pentagon, SMC or the army.

Hey guy.

I have news for you.

I know of troops that are in Jsoc…that joined …jsoc…because they played video games.

Video games are a tool that is being used as recruitment. If you don't see it - thats your prob.

I know them, they are stationed and they are active. So you can eval the big picture..or not.

Then make some time, this is a stickied thread and fags are swimming over from cuckchan to have a look At what daily threads used to look like on 8/pol/
You have a chance to add what you know as fact and first hand experience, maybe recommend some of your own book and contribute. I know I'll try as someone who has worked with Combat Controllers and next to PJs before in my previous life.

Programmed to Kill by David Mcgowan lays out the framework and past abuses of the pedocracy and their CIA enablers

NIce blog OP but a lot of what you say is speculation. However you are one hundred percent correct about the Pentagon and the CIA being in a state of civil war.

Are you serious nigger?

Tried some linux distros but I just can't make the jump. Stuck with win7 for another decade. Want that hackervision but it doesn't justify chrome..

In firefox: Inspect element. ctrl+shift+c

The future of the USA

WILL be dominated by The European Man.
We are inserting ourselves into everything. We will not stop until total victory.

The Jewish kingdom of Israel will stand as a fortress against the darkness in that part of the world.

We who have agency know the value of that outpost. This is bigger than your mere communist protesters.

I plan on being a deep state agent/leader. I must ensure the future for my volk. I will stop at nothing to achieve these ends.

I don't like what you say—
—but your digits are making me at least entertain the possibility.

provides no arguments or counterpoints - real low effort cuckchanner
Provided no additional corroborating information and makes a worthless post.

Some real low energy faggots in here, this isn't Reddit where you HAVE to post something even if it doesn't add to the "conversation". Gonna bully every one of you kids until you lurkmoar and stfu.

keep in mind that most of those people are from families with a military background are were thus plaing such games, not the other way around. most of the 360NOSCOPEKILLER123XDDDDLOL people dont (wouldnt) make it trough bootcamp

Read Programmed to Kill by David McGowan and the pic ITT about the Founders Cult and how it was protected by CIA

Child sex trafficking is not a big scale moneymaker in general, it is more of an influence scheme since they use to program Monarch slaves through sex abuse and hypnosis and compromise politicians, trafficking for organ harvests and spare parts is a much bigger industry, each human body has about half a million dollars worth of organs to use and on large scale massacres like in Kosovo, the Congo, Syria, etc. it can end up being worth hundreds of billions of dollars. Most of the dark budget for the CIA niggers comes from drug trafficking and organs, the sex trafficking is more focused on gaining influence and perverse human experimentation. Don't get too caught up in the occult aspects of the pedo rings either, the occult aspect is mostly used by CIA niggers to make any whistleblowers or investigators look crazy, it is easier for normies to dismiss "Satanic ritual abuse" as crazy than it is for them to dismiss "human trafficking". This is also the reason why a lot of molesters use costumes.

You seem to have missed my point entirely. Video games, movies, and books draw their stories from reality. Hollywood screenwriters did not invent the CIA, they did not invent Navy Seals and covert operations, they merely adapted these concepts into shitty brain melting popcorn flicks.

Reality is not like Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid is like reality.

You're an idiot. Start your reading with Richard marcinko's writings on his time pioneering the "b&e" squads. We've been tasking our own to break into hardened targets since at least the 70s. I knew people who broke into banks all the time on orders from their superiors, it was an exercise. I knew third hand one guy who broke into fort knox with six other guys under his command. Marcinko himself is legitimately famous for having his guys slip into all of our nuclear facilities almost blindfolded it got so damn easy after a while. As you might imagine, this sort of thing makes certain big shots look bad, so it gets swept under the rug pretty hard.

Mother of fucking god. No wonder Konami kicked him off the company. He was subtly revealing too much shit. Not appropriate for this thread, but just who the fuck is Kojima in knowing this much shit. The creating context, PMCs, the patriots and nanomachine emotion suppressors (what they generally become) and shit like that?

Good read OP. I'm looking forward to night of the long knives.

Yes, except it is not a direct, physical trauma, it is just the exposure of gruesome fiction to young kids. Even this does constitute a form of soft trauma based conditioning though, specifically through conflating every form of far right though and bad goyism with muh 6 million lampshades. Since it is a soft trauma based conditioning scheme it is not too hard to break out of, chans being a perfect place to do so because of the anonymity and culture of edgy humor and breaking taboos. Circumcision is also trauma based conditioning, it changes the brain to decrease trust and bonding and also to have less empathy yet be more susceptible to emotional rhetoric and emotion based manipulation. Kikes love trauma based conditioning even amongst their own and discovered it thousands of years ago in some form or the other, I have no doubt that if they were allowed to reign unfettered the entire education system would be transformed into a goy rape and torture based conditioning facility where the goys are waterboarded and sodomized until they agree to the 6 trillion, white genocide, etc. More reason that they are a disgusting immoral race of parasites and more reason to gas em.

McChrystals greatest achievement was banning fast food

It's not mistake that you learn about the holocaust in middle school (some probably before that). It's not mistake that unlike most of your other coursework you are provided with videos and pictures. It's not a mistake that unlike any other event in history there are so many forms of media about it that a small child will not get bored. Anne Frank's book, some shitty comic, some videos, a bunch of pictures. That's what I remember about holocaust week. Only the bit about slavery is as detailed.

OK here goes
archive.is/Qp4UE
archive.fo/LdPXn
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-defense-state-department-documents-reveal-obama-administration-knew-that-al-qaeda-terrorists-had-planned-benghazi-attack-10-days-in-advance/
THat is just some sources corroborating CIA vs Pentagon.
Now I will tell you from a man I know to never have lied and bullshitted about anything and was highly involved in Deep state Foreign policy. This man was personally involved in failed and successful CIA coups throughout Latin America and South America. He was one of the men who personally hunted down Che Guevara. He was involved in CIA heroin rings during VIetnam as well as Cocaine distribution during the 70's and 80's. HE died at the ripe age of 90 in his bed in his mansion. He was a government murderer and PROUD of it. He knew was the first person to expose to me the real enemy of ALL MANKIND (((THE ETERNAL BANKING KIKE))). He died with a clear conscience because all of his actions he truly believed were making his family prosperous and pushing the American Empire forward.
Now he told stories frequently of working with official US military and always told stories about how his superior's never trusted the superior's of the uniformed military. As an ex-uniformed military man he never had problems with working with American Soldiers whether it was killing CHICOMS in LAOS or Hunting down communists in El salvador and Nicaragua. He always said that this would eventually happen that the CIA would become so large and consuming that a direct confrontation with the Pentagon was inevitable. He died back in 2013 and the last conversation I had with him was him telling me about how obvious the next middle east war would be a war between the deep state and what he would always call the Front Government.

I very rarely say this but this post blew my mind. It all makes perfect sense to me now.
At last, I
TRULY
see.

And by at last you mean "after two weeks"? We really need a better sticky and you 4channers really need to be made to read it.

I dont believe your original statement was in correct. I very vividly remember reading about spec ops commands being forced to train "mexican special forces" very recently.. maybe 5 months ago.

incorrect*

Relavent

*relevant

Yes where DO YOU think we are?

Its not Pol Aviv i can tell you that.

Every creature must have its place. Else it will fight for a space. Know this my son.

You are leading jack and shit…If I were you I would be taking jack..because I am not shitting you. Ball has been passed. This time we do it right.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children.

Our people are becoming deep state and peace is what you seek. Offering nothing but war will not attain your goal. Nothing but hate will get you far on a battlefield when closing with your enemy. This is not a battlefield.

This is isn't groundbreaking research as far as I'm aware. This is not only done by niggers in Africa currently, but it was done throughout history.

That is the new cover after the Zetas went rogue. Now they know how infiltrated the mexican special forces are and they know that the training will "leak" into the cartels.

I was here around the first exodus though. A lot of information late around in my head until one succinct post can compile them all into one coherent thought.

Fuck it. Believe what you want bug at least check my dubs.

They came from a discussion about that kike being the one seen spanking people in the Butthurt meme, and devolved into an user's gutspilling confession.A damaged man he was, but more noble than a lot of folks.

If anyone is using adroid the setting is negative colors under the accessability option. There is also reading mode to soften the blue light

God dammit JSOCanon. I'm the user that was inquiring on how to enter JSOC/Delta/Rangers the last time a thread you took up got stickied. I browsed that forum you provided for awhile but in the end decided not to join and just continue on my plan of having lots of white children. But here you are again getting me in this fantasy of signing up and getting under JSOC command just in time to purge the world of CIAnigger filth.

Do both faggot. If not, then go full JSOC.

Holy shit he looks young in that first pic, how old was he? Also, he looks like 90s Rivers Cuomo in the second pic.

Consider the reason why the Logan Act has never been used, ever, since 1789 not even once.

This thread has been derailed pretty hard.

This is the most under rated post in this stupid, now stickied thread. Flynn is a fall man for the Trump administration. It shows he can cull the corrupted, even in his own flock. Bringing the Logan Act back is perfect. It's a law already on the books.

t. pseudointellectual

It's a tough choice man. I got the girl already, we're moving in together soon, she's ready for my seed. And I want to raise my kids man. Going for JSOC would put all those plans to the side. I've not ruled it completely out but I wish I was 5 years younger because I wouldn't think twice about it.

It never went away faggot. IT HAS NEVER BEEN ENFORCED. NOT ONCE. When is the last time the USA executed a spy too?

My one and only guess is because of precedent.
it was 1799 btw

should have joined faggit, now you wont get to kill gommie cia jews

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE

*Israel
Point stands that he needed to be hanged.

This is the worst meme.

What book is this from friendo?

There is still time, we'll see. You ought to sign up faggot if you're gung-ho. The forum that was provided for me was professionalsoldiers.com/. Cliche, yeah, but those guys know their shit.

I recommend having lots of white kids instead. Train and prepare and form a tight-knit community. Raise your kids zogfree

It's amazing how the image the rise of the internet lead to the apropiate tools for diprogrming, in special image boards, not only is it anonymous forum ideal for discussion, but gore posting leads to desensitization, and therefore helps, the deprogram. Extreme violence which is usually prevalent in animu.
The raise of taiwanese weaving carpets forums truly have become the ultimate weapon of imperial Japan.

An overarching theme in Metal Gear games is actually the way intelligence agencies use and abuse soldiers for their own machinations and then throw them into the gutter. This mistreatment is what made Big Boss want a world where war was rampant, but without ulterior motives.

Also child soldiers and child abuse is a theme as well. Jack, Drebin, Frank Jaeger, Naomi, the B&B Corps and Hal all had their childhoods stolen from them by the web of lies and corruption.

It's just hard to believe, user. First people need to learn what satanism actually is, then it becomes not only plausible, but extremely fucking believable.

Inside Delta Force by Eric Haney

I can't even get a visa to the US because apperently they only welcome niggers and arabs now, let alone join the army. I do hope trump ends up creating some sort of foreign legion thou.

This is the part of the rabbit hole I have trouble with. Does Satan really exist? I've seen the evidence of these Saturn worshiping sick fucks that eat babies exist, but do you really believe he exists? Or are they just freaks who use Satanism as an excuse to do evil shit?

always relevant for "greatest ally" cucks.

When I went through Crypto Security training for three days, we watched a 2 hour video on Pollard and the old timers told us all the trouble this faggot caused for years after he was caught.

Appreciate it

I believe you could be older, I was talking on another thread about how the information here is high level but the organization is pleb tier. Still, those ideas get around in one form or another A LOT. I'm surprised you haven't had a Eureka about that shit sooner.

This is the only thing I want to know about your post

It sounds tempting like you found a real deep mechanism there but it's presented out of hand. Care to flesh that out, maybe some more detail, examples, maybe sources?

It doesn't matter to them, they do it anyway and they do it for free.

regardless of whether or not satan actually exists i personally believe he does there are powerful forces of evil, just as there are forces of good.
moloch and baphomet are good examples. i would classify them under the category of archdemon
most people don't know this but the word bible is an acronym, standing for basic instructions (for) beings living (on) earth. the ketword is basic. the bible only teaches us about relatively basic and simple concepts regarding the structure of the universe, especially the parts beyond human perception. it gets the "high points" essentially, speaking mostly in generalities and leaving out many "minor" details. kek is a great example.

It's time for a coup 12 3 3

I would say by the end of 2017 the world is a much different place

Probably not.

But extraplanar creatures do, the earth isn't flat or round, and it's some material plane crap with horrid shit living in the hollow earth, exiting unto ours from abandoned mineshafts and natural caves, where you will find repeatign stories incorporating the exact identical themes found in /k/ skinwalker stories, infact, almost all known bigfoot sightings are a part of this, I shoudl also mention that the three holy cows of science, being ed shift, Evolution and the Big bang are close to the truth but at the same time are clearly horseshit because of Jew-ridden truth hiding ministry of truth BS in the scientific community that goes against Belief in a higher power. We're allegedly at the center of the fucking universe.

As far as I know, we have literal underground lizards, one who was caught in footage in the London sewers, and are allegedly the ones behind that reptilian crap, even Teddy Rosevelt acknowledged them after an American had an encounter with one at a bog.

Then we've the fucking things everyone sees as Skinwalkers on /k/ which are the main result of Bigfoot sightings, actual bigfoots are real, but they may have died out someone time in the past, or could have been preyed upon by these horrible hollow earth monstrosities.

Alaska has a massive prehistoric ice annelid worm that lives under glaciers, and Russia may have one, though it could be one of their gigantic Snakes, Ruskies have shit in their woods from their grandmothers to the fucking Deep Ones (sea devils).

The skinwalker problem is real and is an ongoing issue, you'd find them in heavily forested location always near a fucking abandoned mine or natural cave somewhere or a running stream, and they vary in their functions but you know that crap with military bases, CIA tunnels for human trafficking and the like, and cases on underground bases dedicated to housing Xenos the government often talks to? Yeah, it borders this hollow earth shit, and many of these locations have ended up retaken by the "natives". One is without a doubt under the ownership of one or two of the nastier shapeshifter "outsiders" as we'll call them doing fuck knows what.

You ever heard of the russian screama of hell? look it up, there's mention in religious texts that this hollow earth/material plane shit literally leads somewhere NO ONE wants it to, and recent activity can be explained as "the current batch of nasties we're dealing with migrated here because something else lies beneath that's fare more malevolent than they."

The fucking only nice ones we've had contact with are the fucking Gondolas, who have allegedly been around longer than us and been living in peace with.

But seriously though, if you ever go camping, check for the skinwalker signs, they always smell like shit because of their awful bloodsoaked matted body-armour like fur/shark like body texture which allows for heavy damage resistance, or due to their whatever the fuck they do to change form, if they do that at all and actuall secrete some kind of mind-altering substance that fucks your perception something fierce, it's copper-like or like death, but it's theorized to be iron from blood which you can smell.

Lastly, don't fight them- run. unless you've heavy weaponry and are prepared to torch nature to burn these things down, killing them is difficult, and no one's proven if they're fey with application of cold iron or other practical things.

Also, there is strong evidence of a nest in the fucking DC subway tunnels, goddanmed skinwalkers.

I'm tougher than any of these guys.

Quit shitting up our thread with /x/. If Jewish dick embalmers having a vice grip on our country's balls from the shadows isn't real and spooky enough for you you're just a shill or an idiot.

The bible is basically Intro to Spiritualism considering it borrows a lot from Hermetic teachings and Greek Philosophy.

No, for the most part they don't believe in Satan. What they do believe in is magic, or at least the psychological component of rituals, and they believe in power gained through manipulation.

Watch the talk I posted. I know it's long but fuck, it explains how the fuckers operate, what they believe in, what their plans are and so on.

Passio is a great guy. Former satanist priest in the church of (((Anton LaVey))), he now does talks and shit to expose the fuckers and to explain the occult to normies, to hopefully rouse them to action.

Then dark magic exists then right? Since they've been sacrificing people and doing overall sick shit for thousands of years?

As for what we deal with in the matters of extraplanar, not a whole lot, as seemingly, we only get possessions and it seems there are few human beings who have whatever it is (Fluridation?) to interact with such things, this may be down to a number of factors, but it's probably got something to do with quantum theory in that "active sentient observer" group consensus thing so they don't get a lot of action.

What's interesting though is the extraplanar shit never started happening past the 50's or so, it's really odd how it all started occuring around that point exactly.

In regards to psycho-programming and other such things Aliester crowley worked on something with his jew-supported esoteric weirdness which allowed him to project himself to others under methods of binding, though the accounts of this working and it's overall effectiveness is questionable.

A large forgotten sect of Judaism, if it existed, is what the bloody fuck happened to all the knowledge on Demon Summoning and control YHVH gave to that one jew as a fuckign reward? shit like that went completely under the radar once upon a time.

National security adviser doesn't need congressional approval.

Does it matter whether the effects are purely psychological or not?

Trust me user, I want nothing more than to be wrong.

I normally like a good /fringe/pol/ thread, but this should sure as fuck not be it.

Stop thinking of your existence as being material

Think about something like this

Then try to reimagine your relationship with the material, what existence is. Think about the universe as an information system, a hologram, these are ways to separate your fixation on the material. Ideas like good and evil could be correlated to mathematics, logic etc

The goal is to begin to see the world in a more 'spiritual' way. Materialism is judaic and in the above example an illusion created by the demiurge , (yahweh the god of the jews) to hide the light of truth and existence from you. The universe is much more that what appears to you to be physical laws and properties

Pls OP, ignore the shills. We've been waiting months for you to get to fucking type this shit up.

circumcision.org/brain.htm

This is the part about permanent brain changes due to circumcision.
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

Most studies indicate that childhood and adolescent circumcision produce the worst psychological effects but even perinatal circumcision produces permanent changes to the brain.

I know who the leaker in the Trump administration is. I'm relaying this info from my contact in the intelligence community, so take it for what it's worth. The leaker is Vice President Pence himself and his team, who is working with Paul Ryan and others.

Trump told information to Pence and Pence ONLY about Flynn and it was subsequently leaked to CNN. Trump no longer trusts Pence and there's a rift between the President's cabinet and the Vice President's cabinet. The two are no longer speaking or coordinating with one another because Trump just doesn't trust Pence or his people.

Pence and Ryan know they can't impeach Trump so their plan is to get Trump to resign over a Russia scandal, in which case Pence will take over as President and the globalists will be back in power. Similar to how Nixon resigned.

This is all the information I was told, I have no idea what Trump's plan going forward is. I do trust this contact as he has a 100% track record with things he's told me in the past.

dont trust random retards on the internet

That would suck if true. Pence is the one guy he cant fire.

My dad works at nintendo and I can confirm this is legit. But seriously, without doxing this source can you tell us more about him? His background, qualifications, etc. at least that way I can take it with less of a grain of salt given anonymous post and no proofs.

Pence could be removed by reason of treason. I hope Trump has a plan.

Let's take it to the streets. All Trump has to do is ask and millions of gun owners will turn up armed and anywhere he wants. Did anyone really think we were going to get out of this without violence? Did anyone think the CIA, PizzaGators, et al were just going to give up quietly and let themselves get dragged off to jail? It's time for a Night of Long Knives.

I must have read your green text around 20 times and I still don't really get it. I feel like a lot of this stuff is way over my head. But just a quick question, is yahweh Satan? Does that mean then, that the creator god is Satan, and were living in some sort of nightmare where were stuck in a flesh tomb where we have to ascend out of the materialistic (Hell) world?

But what do we ascend to? And is there a "good god"? Any good books about this stuff?

Fuck you think you've read it all and then this guy decides to post.

I thought it was very, odd, how Pence spoke out about one of the 'scandals'(forget which tbh) that the MSM was trying to smear Trump with right before the election. He didn't go overboard but DID say something like "If that's what he said, than that's pretty bad". I wish I could remember which scandal though, but yeah it was then I wondered if Trump would have been better off with a diff VP choice.

That would fucking suck, however the silver lining is that if Trump knows its Pence he won't be making the same mistakes twice and he will cut him out of the loop, and whatever GOP/Deep state plans they have can be avoided. If they cant impeach directly they are already in a position of relative weakness and as soon as the saboteur is revealed any plot to bait him into a scandal is going to fail. I kinda hope this is true because it is at least easy to fix, an unhinged deep state that is still unmasked in its machinations is a bigger problem by far.

Is this cryptography or are you purposefully throwing blue pilled phrases together with red pilled ones?

Great defeatist, concern, and demoralization shitposting wrapped into one.

IT WAS GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

Wait are you telling me the zionist neocon christcuck was a traitor?

There is no way this could be true all the christcucks on Holla Forums keep telling me how he is literally going to ignore the constitution and totaly start electrocuting homosexuals!

Mate it's the same thing. Those using Satanism as a justification to commit purely evil acts is the actual manifestation of Satan himself.

Fuck if this turns out to be true all of the Pence memes are ruined, I am going to miss them.

Thought so but wasn't sure. Yeah.

JSOC is subordinate to the even larger SOCOM, which is essentially an independent branch of the military that handles all special operations.

I'am not and i have no idea why anons kept making memes about an obvious neocon.

What information are you talking about, and what exactly did CNN leak? I need sources on these two aspects if I am ever even begin to consider what you say is true.

These dubious quads of dubiousness cast a dubious light on Pence being the plant.

Nice digits. The concern trolling and derail shilling ITT is proof to me that we're onto something.

This is also why content ratings and censorship are so big. They absolutely do not want kids to be touched by anything more intense than their propaganda before they get the chance.

Yeah I realize that's exactly what it sounds like, especially given all the "Trump's campaign is in turmoil" and "the transition team is in turmoil" concern shilling from the media.

Trump isn't one to sit down and take it while someone backstabs him. I fully trust Trump has a 4D plan to fuck Pence, Ryan, and their deep state backers.

Former FBI hacker-type dude turned private intelligence, think CrowdStrike but not scumbags.

I wanted him to be a fag-electrocuting Raiden too, but it looks like we couldn't quite meme that one into reality. Turns out, never trust a Jew, and also just as importantly, their christcuck lackeys

.>>9265555 (checked)
I was going to make my own thread but knew I'd be called a concern troll, so I just dropped the info here. It seemed to fit in nicely with the JSOC info the other user was dropping, especially since a JSOC person may be replacing Flynn.

And never should have in the first place. He was always the backup plan to Jeb and only brought on as VP to appease the establishment.

The concern trolling is all about trying to D&C Trump's administration. The pizzagate threads have heavy concentrated shilling going on. The amount of effort they're making to d&c the board and shit shows you how panicked they are, and are trying to ride this non issue into a false narrative and blow it out of proportion. Replacing flynn (a democrat traitor, no less) is but one step to draining the swamp, and the intel agency is far from innocent.

A blog called The Secret Sun did a long series of posts on this shit that tells the story pretty concisely for anyone not already in the know.

secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/08/stranger-things-uncle-sams-secret.html

With all of this JOSC/Pence/Deepstate stuff being discussed, I now see that the Reichstag Fire was absolutely necessary at that time for Hitler. The parallels are almost identical.

Pence can claim to be a Christian all he wants, but by his fruits we know him.

I'm bound to agree. We need an attack to defend the nation against that is highly visible. I have no doubt these leakers will slip out vital information that will enable a major terrorist attack, and Trump must be ready to hold them accountable.

Pot breaks them out of the programming. I actually did one 20 years ago this way. And that's why DUDE WEED LMAO is "illegal" for you and me but not for the elite.

Wasn't the reason that SEAL was killed in Yemen that al Qaeda was somehow tipped off to the raid?

WE NEED A METAL GEAR SOLID/KOJIMA THREAD NOW

I have no clue.

Here's where the jews fucked up:
They engaged in a massive psyop in 9/11 that gave them a hostile takeover of our govt to implement their plan for endless middle east wars and domestic intelligence/tracking systems and they killed 3,000 people in the process

Hitler torched the Reichstag to gain full control and no one was killed

Just merely thinking that I might be open to being fine with a false flag operation to help trump is making me feel uneasy

Pot may help but psychedelics play a bigger role in breaking the conditioning, by making your brain interpret reality in a radically different way for a time it certainly helps break any kind of conditioning and helps one think outside the box which can potentiate or activate the redpilling process. Like anything they are abused by degenerates and retards but they have legit application. I wouldn't put to much stock in pot as a redpilling tool, it actually might be counterproductive since cannabinoids interfere with the normal functioning of the amygdala and one of the biggest causes of shitlib is dysfunctional amygdala which cant process emotions properly. Psychedelics are a mixed bag but personally LSD made me go full natsoc and 1488 after I had an epiphany about the natural order and the interconnectedness of ones own race, nation, etc. and how that is disrupted by kikes.

It will be a perfectly true false flag. No worries there. Besides, we are clearly in a state of total war, even if the media throughout the west tries to cover up the reality in order to ensure it's a one-sided war.

Why? Our enemies do it all the time to great effect. This is a war for survival if you somehow haven't noticed. And there are a lot of ways the Reichstag can burn, it doesn't necessarily have to be another 9/11. It would have to be done fucking carefully though. It would have to be something clever, and how could it be pinned accurately to the yids; right now everybody associates terrorism with Islam. Perhaps what we need is a collapse of the Ponzi banking system. It's poised to blow anyway, may as well set it off and let the guilty part (kikes) take the blame.

Wonderful.

They recently busted a spy ring of 3 muslim brotherhood agents in Congress. The Yemen raid went awry since they had an ambush set up and used human shields and women to shoot at the SEALs so that suggests they probably had foreknowledge. It is probably not the deep state who leaked that but mudslime snakes. That doesn't give Trump the ability to fuck up deep state kikes but muslim brotherhood and their proxy groups like CAIR can be officially purged with total public support now.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/alleged-muslim-spy-ring-why-rex-tillerson-cleaned-house

don't think it's all just on us m8.
A few non-comp'd exist on the other end too (even if they're too blind to see how their own people contribute to this mess)
hirhome.com/israel/leaders0.htm
archive.org/details/HillaryClinton_201505
So what if they're blind to one truth if they deliver several dozen others in the meantime?

Actually I think I made a booboo in that TRS thread where I yelled at those TRS fags about what 'good jews' are

You can tell a 'good jew' by how often they're hit with the CIA's damn 'heart attack' gun! (It took 6 tries to get rid of Skolnick, wot a troopa.)

Agreed, the silly sybin has helped more with other people. Pot has no effect on mine anymore.

False flags are risky business, the reason why (((they))) use them sparingly despite having the means to pull them off frequently is because everything needs to go according to plan precisely or it backfires very hard. They had to rig the 2000 elections because although Gore is a fucking shill they did not have 100 percent confidence he would go along with the 9/11 plot as they wished and Bush was a perfect candidate for top goy. When false flags fall flat it not only sets their plans back but weakens the potential of future false flags, the Sarin Gassings in Syria and Obama's "red line" being a good example. If any of their false flag plots get leaked or discovered they are also fucked and it means they get shoah'd for real this time. Generally false flags are a high risk but high reward event for (((them))) and they can be spoiled or exposed by vigilant meme warfare on our part.

OP here, if you guys wanna see something crazy to cuckchan, someone copy and pasted this thread and some of my replies, but the alphabet soup sliding is fucking crazy.

Since cuckchan is nigger-tier now, this does not surprise me

The concern shilling is off the charts. It's only early of the week and they're reacting like the weekend shilling during the election cycle. Shows you how panicked they are and are trying to deflect shit.

Clearly I must be an idiot for even suggesting anecdotal evidence bereft of any field guides or technical handbooks is nothing more than state sponsored propaganda that was edited by a ghost writer to make it sound entertaining and boast at "how good we are."

I know first hand how the intelligence communities are riddled with cliques that will never accept you into the fold no matter how good you are, especially if you don't agree with their ideals, which are not up for discussion.

Yet no one ever wants to write about those details.

by that, I mean over here. Left cuckchan in '14 and hadn't looked back.

i disagree with that user on a few points, but he's not entirely wrong
the big stumbling block and misunderstanding that people have is that satan didn't "create" the world per se
he created humanity's normalfags, not us by the way memetic understanding of reality. this is satan's prime tool of deception, manipulation, and control.
even the bible says that satan "controls earth"
it's a very easy mistake to make, as creation of perception is very easy to mistake for creation itself
The supreme God ultimate force of good "created" the universe, reality, and other planes of existence in the more literal sense of the word.
read the sections of the bible related to these subjects any parts that specifically talk about heaven, hell, descriptions of God, satan, demons, angels etc. passages that directly quote Jesus are exceptionally good. he literally talks about fucking meme magic and thought influencing reality with an esoteric mindset, keeping in mind that it's a very general and basic guide, not the end all be all definitive source of all knowledge.
also read my other post, and the pics attached to it
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ&t=2s

always first reply
these guys spend 24/7 refreshing the catalog
this is their job

They're fucking scared. I wonder who's doing it. I mean, it must out and out be the CIA and friends, I have difficulty imagining chans come to the level of military attention, not even military intelligence. The one thing we don't do around here is anything eh heh.

I just want a holy thousand year kingdom where all the evil has been cast out into an abyss or destroyed. Is that so much to ask?

We're gonna make sure every last jew is ash.

Recruiters popped by a couple years ago. They didn't stick around though.

PRAISE KEK
KILL 'EM ALL KEK

Remember, none of them, AT ALL, made plans thinking that Trump was ever going to be elected. They managed to take out Flynn but at what cost? Their Muslim B'hood IT spies were caught. That shit Clancy is out at Secret Service (probably the leaker) as their spy next to the President. Dumbass hillary is too reckless for her own good and actually referred to PG on twatter. Going after Flynn with old news and manufacturing a scandal from it is the best they can do, and it cost them. And all the pedo busts going on every other day are keeping them busy erasing trails and rolling up their operations. Eventually someone is going to get sloppy, or start talking, and then those emails from Carlos Danger's laptop are going to come into play. Ignore the shills, it is coming. Keep your powder dry, in any case.

Kek, I can imagine not. Holla Forums is a cult! It's an autistic friend simulator! It's a civilian intelligence agency! It's journalism! It's a Dadaist art collective!

You obviously don't realize how unnecessarily bloated the intelligence agencies are. It's like they breed neckbeards by the day.

To add to this they have algorithms that analyze text on a threat matrix using key words and phrases. All the acronyms of agencies ITT, mentioning the cartels, and the later discussion about Satanism and the CIA definitely tripped the "have a human check it" response. The concern shills (who are probably bots) on the cuckchan point to that.

that's actually a pretty good one

Stop embarrassing yourself, Chaim. You and your ilk are beyond salvation. Its time to accept it.

I think it was McChrystal himself

was taught holocaust in 3rd grade here

If Trump does want to get back at the traitor when can we except some action on this front.
Also when can we except some action on pizzagate?

< We have to destroy the CIA then don't we?

Hang Barack Obama and others for treason, and simply shoot anyone who chimps out, and give a fuck you to Israeli jews if they don't like it since we are sovereign?

I honestly don't mind the bloodshed, it would be just to do so.

Probably a fuck of a lot. He's friends with a guy (angel cop writer) whose dad was in Unit-731
None of them were charged because the CIA hired them, and a yuuge amount came to the US as 'university teachers.' hey you know, with all this talk of MKUltra…. jussaiyan most westerners and even some jews might not have the stomach for a lot of this.

if you have a pal who is stupidly redpill and you only listen to even a quarter of what he says it's probably as good as trawling through old 1990s 'conspiracy sites.'

That would depend on what you wanted to do with them. While it's mostly for creating "kompromat" you could earn a tidy profit from the ones that actually want to keep them alive (a mega softy like Roman Polanski for example. In such a case you'd have to pay exorbitant sums to prevent a whacking because keeping them alive might undo the entire thing if they spilled)
Best case I can think of is Woody Allen, he made enormous payments to various false charities over the years, likely to keep a trail of Soon Yis from disappearing. An old hollywoodreporter article I can't remember the title of (read in a doctor's office almost a decade ago) mentioned his wife only got 10% of his total wealth divorcing him because he'd given so much away to what turned out to be "empty building charities"
How much would it take to shoot the little bastards after you boffed'em and throw them into the bayou? $5000? $6000? If you did that every day and were worth $380 million (which would be equiv to a billionaire+ adjusted for the modern day), that would still take forever to run out. But somehow he went from that to $140 million by the time of his divorce 20 years later, despite an unbroken line of cheap-as-fuck self-directed self-written shitty autist romcoms.
Okay, so how much would it take to instead pay those kids' living expenses for the next few decades, auto payments, and possibly tuition? As well as a bribery fee to the trafickker promising they won't rat? Nooow you're on the track.
While it's usually about keeping 'everyone on the page' with blackmail material, sometimes your local CIA contact lands an easily exploitable softie like that who's an addict but also too much of a wuss to 'clear the evidence' after. So, payoffs.

I hate every aspect of the blacks' "culture".

Fucking apes.

The kids are killed after they're raped. They're fed drugs, are raped so often their urethrae and vagina become one channel from tearing, and are mutilated. They might have to keep paying "membership" to the traffickers/CIA guys but the kids are long gone by the time the next victim is wheeled into the pedo's rape-mansion.

Jesus. I guess there's every reason to believe it's that organized though; remember Hillary Clinton personally flying to Haiti to free a friend of hers caught trying to traffic a couple dozen infants into the Dominican Republic?

Holy shit guys, turn on CNN
What's up, Russia?

What about Arnon Milchan?

Jesus, I hope Trump had the White House fumigated.

I think it was just mostly wishful thinking that he hated fags more than anything else and would put that above goying.
Scummy as he is, that'd actually be Lyin' Ted though. Pence is able to moderate his fanaticism for political gain/good goying. Was good for lulz while it lasted though.
Ted was supposed to be campaigning for the top spot though and still kept slipping up talking about 'the coming gay jihad war on our children's innocence' and other bonkers /christ/-tier shit. Basically got no power level filter.
[spoiler]idk how many paid attention to him before the trumpeting, but it was a common thing for liberal provocateurs to ask him a gay rights question to set him off, which is why there's so many clips of his rants on jewtube

It was honestly kind of funny, here he is talking about some kinda local job policy like

"and as your president I promise you the EPA will be made to take a hard look at the importance of these careers to the American economy-"

and then a beardo stands up suddenly and

"Excuse me, excuse me, Mr Cruz, sorry to interrupt, but what are your thoughts of adding books like My Two Dads to the sex ed curriculum?"

"The filth these homos are bringing into our classrooms today…"

I still can't believe Killary thought Trump would be easier, what a fucknut. Thank fuck she's even more brazenly overconfident than a jew.[/spoiler]

Are you talking about Col.Brown when your on about the failed POW recovery missions? Not criticizing just trying to put names and faces to my red yarn conspiracy wall.

It was Col. Bo Gritz according to Eric Haney.

It looks like Gritz may be /ourguy/ when he's not being blackmailed into letting POW's die

Your "end" will be in the gas chambers you love lying about, heretic

Hi user I believe we chatted some time before. Would you speak on "sheep dipped" deep cover military assets. There are fully commisioned high ranking officers and non coms that are essentially CIA officers. Not CIA agents but officers in deep cover in the field and more importantly in the Pentagon funneling funds and changing policy.

checked and great post, fuck trolls, don't get triggered when they call you 4chan, it's just CREW doing its retarded thing

Honestly I don't know. The Pentagon gets JEWED pretty often as we can from examples like . It's also worth mentioning that The Pentagon was hit by a """"""plane""""""" on 9/11. The """""plane""""" impacted the Budget Analyst's Office. The CIA/Intel Communities already have their guys manipulate the Pentagon through SecDef appointments in Presidents they back and through military intelligence (Naval/Army intelligence is notoriously rife with pedos, just look up the Fort Bragg news blotter and look at what units CP possessors are from)

I'm sure there sheep-dipped guys like you say, but the CIA exerts enough influence on the Pentagon that they can essentially force them to do whatever they want with manufactured intelligence. Look at the whole Iraq War as an example of this.

Interesting. For those who don't know Col.Brown, after he left the service he went on to found Soldier of Fortune magazine. His book is an amazing read.

This issue in near and dear to my heart, as I am a veteran and come from a military family.

Thanks for the insightful post, OP! This puts the Flynn situation in perspective and where I previously thought he had to resign because of general fuckery, Hillary's tweet was ample proof that he was too dangerous and they were willing to up the stakes. I had not even figured JSOC to be of any importance in this whole debacle at all. As a non-american, I figured they're just another murder team. CIA deserving the guillotine has been common-ish knowledge by conspiracy buffs for some time at least.

Circumcision is the first dissociative trauma.

Yes. It causes permanent changes in the amygdala.

The dissociative trauma is often bodily harm mixed with sexual abuse. Circumcision is exactly that (Rabbi cuts your dick off and sucks it). Varg had an interesting video on why he thinks Americans are more violent and less altruistic than native Europeans, and his guess was that circumcision plays a big part in our "national bloodlust"

Unluckily for the kikes this will probably backfire once the rage is directed towards them and not against each other.

no no the point is you don't have to pay for what everyone else is doing. You're paying extra to not do that. Polanski only stopped at one for a reason. and when people wouldn't let it go she even came out and said it was entirely consensual.
It's the people that break your established system that pay through the nose. You don't bilk your best customers, you grind down the infrequent that have obstinate demands and special snowflake ocd complexes.
What kind of sane "orphanage" would allow someone who already molested one daughter and then married the second to adopt 2 more?
It's annoying as hell to walk someone else through how to find it without a live connection but essentially, the 'orphanage' these two came from was a PO Box. I was just using him as an example specifically because he was so spergy enough to bring it so far into the open even normies couldn't look away. This isn't uncommon, but it's way less common than what happens to the other couple hundred thou that go missing. Not everyone's got it in'em to let the ones they used get bumped off. Notice who never stands up in the crowd to defend Roman? Jack Nicholson. Because he broke the damn rules. In his own house. He "brought the heat" where it wasn't wanted.

Friendly reminder that this is what they want. Tread carefully.

It's an entirely different subject to discuss but 90% of humanity does have to go. The difference between the Kikefellers and us is we know it's the Chinese, Indians and Spics who are destroying the Earth, not whites.

When I was in, just mentioning Grey Fox was a good way to end up in Greenland counting ice cubes. Times have changed, everybody writes books now.

_I_ k_)-w
n_&t.h1Ng

You see things in an unrealistic blue pill red pill plated..perhaps.
I know this….when the facade of civilized behavior falls away…Warriors then become the kings…and the kings become as frightened children.

He's an AI trying to blend in.

Yup, I've had a hunch about this for a while now.

There was a study done with a brain scan on babies pre and post circumcision, and an area in the amygdala permanently shut down activity after the cut, where activity once existed before.

I think it makes it harder to form attachments, so men are likely to fall back to the relative comfort and familiarity of family, keeping a tribe more cohesive and exclusive, while at the same time making them crueler and more manipulative towards outsiders.

well it certainly didnt me make fond of jews… they owe me a pound of flesh after all.

You were doing so well until then. You shills just can't help yourselves can you

Pic related.

I had the same thought.

I would kill for a reading list.

Both supplemental to OP's given and his desire to have his thesis picked apart, but mainly just of Kojima's.

Chinks can be memed into offing themselves at least. If not through environmental destruction then another civil war or even less OSHA compliance than they already have.
Spics are being artificially propped up by (((their))) currency manipulation.
Indians are the largest problem because their conflict with Pakistan will probably never go anywhere.
It's like two gangers standing in front of each other with sideways pistols talkin' trash. Someone else is going to have to punch one and make him misfire to start anything.

great dubs for a great guy

gr8 dubs for gr8 gaymurrz.

pls no bully

It's obvious: Flynn was a decoy and there's something about HOW the Flynn stuff came out that will hit in a few more days. It's even possible that the entire Flynn scandal may have been elaborate NSA-bait to smoke out leftist moles.

I'm trying user, but I need more spiral power.

FWIW, Brad Taylor, a former Unit commander (not sure if just troop or squadron) mentioned by name in the original run posted this:

bradtaylorbooks.com/2015/09/the-quiet-professional-and-why-it-matters-part-ii-the-journalists-edition/

He may very well have wanted merely power for himself. Then he asked Holla Forums for help. Our memes shall prevail.

Very interesting article. Thanks for posting. Go figure a FUCKING LEAF would drop the ball when it came to journalistic integrity.

DOTR WHEN

Great video I have to say, but if you watch it in length you will see that the video is actually anti-pol…
Let me explain, around 2:45:00 he goes into the "Cult of the Black Sun" as a "Setian", "Sun Setting", or "Dark Lucerferian based Cult". Then later goes onto say how Dark lucerferians like to cite Hitler and how dark Luciferians believe the military are the lowest of the low and refer to them as "Dogs".
So Holla Forums did Hitler really behind the scenes believe his soldiers were "Dogs"? Also what the fuck does this guy expect for a society to operate without police? Is this guy an Anarchist? If so why are you citing this faggot?
Shit like this really gives meaning to when people say "Holla Forums is a mystery school".

No, organs don't remain viable for long after death and a sudden rush of organ transplants after a large massacre would raise eyebrows.

its because most 'conspiracy' guys arent redpilled on the holohoax and believe everything alex jonestien told them about da evil nazis.

anybody with even a basic understanding of history can immediately see the (((saturn cult))) is jewish and goes back all the way to jews in babylon. the whole 'nazis were satanists' line seems like another blatantly obvious disinfo campaign the jews spread throughout the 'conspiracy' community so thoroughly that its rarely questioned.

if anything its easy to see that the actions of the nazis were taken against the (((cult))) with an understanding of what they were actually fighting against. hence the various 'blood libel' pamphlets/etc spread around nazi germany.

its jewish projection and disinfo to claim that the nazis were part of (((their))) saturn cult, when everything the nazis did was directly opposed to (((them))).

with that said, weimar germany had saturn cults, the brotherhood of saturn being one of them, and these cults almost certainly infiltrated or attempted to infiltrate the nazi power structure. however the black sun associated with the nazis, and the swastika, are not symbols of saturn, but rather a symbol of the true center of the universe.

if the swastika and 'nazi black sun' were true symbols of saturn, the saturn worshipping kikes would have them plastered everywhere right now, like they do the 'star of david', the 'cross' the 'crescent of islam', the 'illuminarty eye' and the various other 'masonic' kike shit, which are all symbols of saturn.

Speaking of Dave McGowan, his article about the Finders organization redpilled me hard when I first read it about 10 years ago. whale.to/b/mcgowan2.html

Basically, the CIA got caught red-handed trafficking children across the country in the late '80s. The Florida cops had CIA agents sitting in a cell and raided one of their compounds, till finally they received orders from Washington to drop the whole thing. This isn't Pizzagate-tier speculation, either, it's all documented fact in the mainstream press and legal records.

Only in the mainstream version, we're expected to believe that an eccentric commune leader named Marion Pettie and his hippie "family" were hired by the CIA to give agents computer training, and that's as far as the connection goes. No, the CIA had nothing to do with Pettie's van full of dirty children, no way, they simply should have vetted him better.

This doesn't mean that Pence is the leaker. Perhaps the room was bugged, perhaps Pence foolishly told a member of his staff who is actually a mole.

I've found your problem. Do you really think that contact won't spread disinfo if told, even to you? Does your contact even know its disinfo?

This jump to "Pence is a globalist puppet" reeks of JTRIG shill consensus cracking.

Nigger, "Bible" is the Latin word for book. It is literally "The Book"

Yeah. I agree this could have been planned but I don't think Trump is so brilliant he can't make mistakes. I'll wait and see what happens.
What's really important is that we make it clear that no matter the reason for this, we do not want war with russia and we whites will not die for the kikes. That needs to be pushed whether Trump planned to let Flynn fall or not.

As a '70s kid I fully understand the point of this movie only now.

I should be dead according to its apocrypha and I could go willingly if I got just one chance at Jenny Agutter. My childhood erection was imprinted on my brain forever.

Holy fuck a real live
YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING GOYIM.
Fantastic post OP, you got a real deal kike out on the scene to shill at you. I'm confident at least one or two people at the CIA nervously or angrily read your post.

Man, the shills came out of the damn woodwork as soon as it was even suggested Pence was a globalist traitor. Tipped your hand, kikes.

that would explain why he would have access to the time machine in the first place… sent to stop trump. Holla Forums was almost right

Roman Polanski is part of the protected class kike hierarchy. Remember, even after drugging and anally raping a 12 year old in his Jacuzzi, he's still living in mansions in Europe beyond justice..

Worse still, the Hollywood kikes still feed the child molesting kike Oscars. The Jews protect their own no matter what.

These are the threads why I'm still here.
Thanks OP.
Feelsgoodman.jpg
Let's get this shit started!

fookin saved

imdb.com/title/tt0105629/

I'm on my phone so forgive me if people brought this up, but doesn't this kind of line up with the rumors going around and the shilling towards the Phoenix program? From what I understand, it was a Vietnam era seize and kill program that mercs (literally Blackwater) want to apply for getting princes and nationals that fund groups and blow them away.

As many obvious OPSEC points as he makes he also spews the republicuck line about muh osama bin laden muh targets on our back muh ISIS.

What is Logan act?

I'm interested about this… David McGowan talked about this and gave good information on his book. Although it is full of "it's the nazis"-bs.

I had a theory once that most of the serial killers were part of hippy counter culture, NOMAD counter culture, or troubled kids that went in and out from prisons. I think in prisons there must have been huge psyops, personality change operation. It also gave power to the agencies to make contact with criminal underground, mafia, and find potential buyers/sellers of drugs, children and guns when they got out.

We know that the Mexican drug cartels use blood rituals to initiate new members. Same with other organized crime.

If CIA was part of smuggling and trafficing drugs, guns and children it would make sense to control prisons… To smuggle drugs into prisons so they can do politics and business inside and gain control.

Does Holla Forums have more info into serial killers and connections to occult, drug trafficing, counter culture?

I am the user whose writings you screencapped.
I've got a lot to tell. Holy shit what I've witnessed, even the whiskey can't help me. I can explain everything you ask. Why do you think I answered Christ's and Kek's call? I'm hoping if I answer honestly I can be forgiven my many unknowing crimes,
I'm also the user that took down Tribe.net's pedo ring.
Please ask me anything. I don't have much to live for, but if it helps the God-Emperor, I'll do it.
I ask only that if you come to Couquitlam you purge the soulless Chinese ants first. And kill me last, so much horror can only be redeemed by brutal honesty.

When is CIA going to be shut down?

Nobody thinks the whole satanic thing is real, that's the biggest cue it is.

It's the perfect cover that nobody will ever believe - if you try and tell someone it's true, it's so far out there that they'll look at you like you're nuts.

No, that's fallacious. The satan shit is a bogeyman for you to investigate rather than leads that will actually produce evidence that would be useful to a prosecutor. Evidence of crimes committed will stop them regardless of whether the occult link is real or not. Evidence of the occult link will not get them a date in court, will not prosecute them if it did, and most importantly will not convince normies they are criminal.

Yes very much so if you have a better understanding of satanism.
If you want to learn more I'd recommend the book Nihilism: the root of revolution in the modern age by the monk Fr. Seraphim Rose.

Satanists and Nihilism are exactly the same in principle, it's essentially ultimate rebellion with the goal of destruction of all truth and authority (the very nature of God).

They likely don't believe it, and may only ironically claim to be satanists. But he works through them very much, and their very nature is that of Satan himself.

As I said before, they likely have no real belief, as that is the nature of Satanism and Nihilism. To have any beleif structure is to accept some authority over yourself, and that goes against the rebellion. They go against any sort of authority, including that of morality and what is good/wrong.

There IS a Satan, and satanists very much serve him. They don't believe in him however and are basically so lost in their own rebellion they are incapable of knowing anything let alone any substantial truth.

Because the admission your being legitimate would require them to accept objective good and bad. This is so against the modern persons nature as in principle, philosophy, and moral outlook they are largely satanists as well.
I have no doubts a huge portion of the population, if not the majority, would be able to and find themselves being drawn to the very satanic activities we criticize here if they had the opportunity. Many people on this board as well.

If you reject God and rebel against authority it's the only place you can end up, nihilism and Satanism is the ultimate enemy in the war against God, and without the strength of God you have nothing to fight back with.

WE GitS NOW

WE SPLINTER CELL NOW

TRUMP MADE ANIME REAL

That makes more sense. The other user posted something like "it makes it harder to trust others yet makes you more susceptible to emotional rhetoric", which seems contradictory. The simpler explanation is just super brutal advanced hazing technique meant to make you afraid of the elders and cruel toward the younger while bonding you closer to the tribe as a whole because you're now too severe to get along with new people.

Took you long enough. Thanks user!

They probably are going to try to assassinate him. Head of the SS quit. They always go after Trumps character which they can use lsd to modify. Trump has to take his enemies down NOW. JSOC needs to move now too against the CIA.

How do we know you're not just a larping faggot from cuckchan? That's the real question.

My source from the nasa moonbase told me it's the reptilian shapeshifters that have shrunk themselves down to nanoscale and are living in Trump's brain.

Am I the only one who is loving the parallels between Roman History and today.

Still cant figure if we are are the end of the republic or the end of the imperium…

Do you have a link to that thread the caps are from?

Interesting stuff. I wanna know more. How about explaining what it is exactly you were doing (just on an general/organizational/macro scale), and how you became involved? Who's the kike? Did you actually do any of this 'reprogramming' on anyone, and if so, what did you program them to do?

Could you prove unequivocally that any of what you say is true, if you really wanted to and had no choice? What are your juiciest, best stories?

Hopefully you're really OP and legit. Holy shit just imagining being blindfolded and deaf and constantly tortured every 3 hours for weeks and weeks (how long does it take for someones hearing and site to return the sense-impediments are removed, btw?) until you go insane is some of the darkest stuff I've ever contemplated.

You the the only one here who has done dirt on behalf of the powerful and feel a bit shitty about it.

Just use the skills you learned for good in the future.

Enough of the senses are left so the subject doesn't go stark crazy. smell, touch and taste.
These are used to bind the slave to his master.
I was just a renter in his his goodest goy household and I cleaned the poor bastard that VOLUNTEERED to be broken like this.
I kept no evidence being a stupid anarchist at that time.
The kike is David Montefiore Jacobs, and he's dead of two strokes since july 2016. Good riddance Fuck you for forcing me to srip naked upon entering your house and shoving your dry fingers up my butt kike.
I'm not OP. Just a causality.

We need you to tell you story

I've told it at least four times already.
It's gut wrenching, awful and disgusting and done over and over, but For fucks sake, I'm willing to become the next at-right leader if it means fucks like podesta get nailed. No namefaggotry though. That shit's cancer.

No.
t. old enough to have been into this stuff in the 90's

what books/sources would you recommend everyone read? what ones are disinfo?

user. The alt-right is a honeypot of controlled opposition meant to weaken the structural integrity that is the anons here on Holla Forums. It's the same that goes with TRS and other shit that tries to get forced onto Holla Forums. If you want to help, use your knowledge of the conditioning, brainwashing, and mental breaking and use it against them. You already have experience and knowledge of it working in person, from that kind of behavioral restructuring. But there's another going on through the liberal marxist indoctrination and conditioning throughout society. The mental, spiritual, and emotional breaking of the common normie is applied to the purposefully stress inducing work schedule that they receive, lack of sleep, and other shit. It makes them susceptible to the electric jew among other shit. It isn't as graphic like what you've seen and participated in, but the principles are relatively the same. Over work, under pay, student loans, mortgages, needing to eat, decisions of whether to go to work ill or not just for that pay check. The common normie willingly abuses themselves and in turn makes them vulnerable to that conditioning and slavery. Kikebook and shit feeds on the "civilian celebrity" phenomena, that I like to coin, and they are tricked through various psychological lures to have them give away all of their information freely.

Seen it. Most of them develop weird release valves to deal with it. Take rubber puppies for an example. They enter a hypnotic state where all they have to think about is pleasing an owner shitting, pissing and eating out of a square dish on the floor, all that stress melts off. Soon after it all becomes part of the conditioning.

kojima was probably just like all of us. neck deep in the rabbit hole. theres always folks who make their way into pop culture (or counter-culture) who know a lot. theyre just subtle enough to not cause any major ripples, and pass off their info as entertainment. the old adage "you write what you know" rings true here.

kojima isnt the only one though. there have been a lot of artists, writers and musicians that hint at spoopy sci-fi psychic govt research. another good example i can think of is the pheonix arizona band the sun city girls. they disguise their message with absurdity, obscurity and silliness but sometimes are overwhelmingly direct. heres a cover of an old fugs song for example. lyrics are updated to include all the 70s and 80s shenannigans of our friends at big-guy incorporated

Truth. In even light dabblings in degeneracy you'll come to hear a term, "sub-space", that highly submissive people enter which is like a singularity of catharsis where all they have to do is obey and they'll be emotionally (and usually physically) rewarded for it.

Fucking hell that's grating on the ears. But they're not wrong when they aren't being hyperbolic either. (Ayylmaos)

The official story is that it's because Flynn lied to Pence, so they couldn't trust him. How true that is, we won't know for sure.

kek yeah like i said, they hide the message behind absurdity and just being one of the most inaccessible bands in the history of time

Yes. They become dependant on that catharsis and so willingly abuse themselves further. Hell I used to be one, never bought any gear though.

I've taken psychological courses through late HS and college, and it's pretty much just common sense. But you also learn more shit as time goes on and what's factored into what. Before you know it, you figure out that the kikes just handed their open source manual on conditioning and other shit and the reasons why and how to.

Pavlov

looks like it's coming to a mexican stand-off with Deep State

if you really wanted to do that, i would suggest making your own brand and not going under alt-right, like what the media will label you as. you have to be very assertive in this branding (like how trump did) so that whenever the media calls you something else, you just say "no thats ridiculous, im (insert movement here)" and everyone has to either put up or shut up

I started off as one but some really shitty trauma caused me to 180 at the speed of light and hit the afterburner in the opposite direction so hard I can never look back now. But the context of that trauma has also caused an intermixing of all my protective/paternal instincts with my degeneracy, so I get an intense feeling of… I don't know. Guardianship? There's a really strong sense that I'm doing a good and righteous thing to put someone else into sub-space, even if the actions taken to get there look on all external surfaces to be abusive. And I empathically derive my own sub-space esque catharsis from seeing it in them. It's nice, but hard to explain.

That's not how you spell "Russian Aerospace Forces".

For understanding why the Intel community is so kiked to the gills, start at the beginning:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mind_of_Adolf_Hitler
(every myth about Hitler comes from this)
was written by:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Charles_Langer who's brother was en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_L._Langer head of the OSS Research and Analysis division, which was staffed by Frankfurt School kikes:
Secret Reports on Nazi Germany:
The Frankfurt School Contribution to the War Effort
Franz Neumann, Herbert Marcuse & Otto Kirchheimer
During the Second World War, three prominent members of the Frankfurt School–Franz Neumann, Herbert Marcuse, and Otto Kirchheimer–worked as intelligence analysts for the Office of Strategic Services, the wartime forerunner of the CIA. This book brings together their most important intelligence reports on Nazi Germany, most of them published here for the first time.

press.prin ceton.edu/titles/9955.html
pdf:
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=C80260BCD92841867AA12456328D7015

The Langer Bros. worked for the Rockefellers. They paid William to write the CFR history of WW2 afterwards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Security_Co-ordination
(run from Rockefeller Center to get the US into the war)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritchie_Boys
(jews in Army intel)

So he was citing a Alex Jones disinfo on pol now that you mention it this guy really does look like a jew lol.
Mark Passio says the Black Sun symbolizes the setting sun, how as you claim it symbolize the "true center of the universe"? Probably just the sun.

This Passio guy even made a seperate video on The Black Sun cult, he just cites bullshit from Blavasky. Alex Jones even does a better job than this guy, why the fuck someone post this shitty guy in this thread?

justgetflux.com

I've got that emotion also when dealing with human puppers, and when one wanted me to break him like this I said no. I liked that paramedic the way he was, not soulless. He just broke up with his fursuitmaker BF and really wanted extreme catharsis.
Here's a pic of him.

To be fair folks like me are so broken that's one of the few ways we can be fixed. As a willing servant and as a dog. Hell, I've got demons of my own that need me to have some time off from being human for a while. All that digging begins to leave traces of insanity after a while.

Pence can be removed on a whim, IIRC, it's just not custom to do it. Trump should then replace him with Flynn, claiming it was a scheme to test if Pence was loyal or not.

That is super-devious, hopefully Bannon and Trump are thinking in these kind of terms. They aren't the types to sit back and take the fake Flynn 'controversy' without retaliating.

Trump can be pretty sure that he is not assassinated or impeached with Flynn as VP.

The ant-abortion religious right is an enemy the liberal elites knows they can beat, so they would be glad if Trump is gone, and replaced with President Pence.

Btw. How can we get the North pole alliance of white people, if Flynn is gone?

Fucking degenerate.

Try Linux Mint, it's about as accessible as it gets without all the spying bullshit of other modern OSs.

Fuck off with these nigger-tier ubungu clones.
Installing debian is the original which all this shit is based on. Installing debian is NOT HARD. The only thing that might be tricky is setting your permissions to allow your nonfree hardware, but even that it baby-walks you through it just like installing gatesware. In the 90s, kids were able to figure out WAY more complex instructions, but now everyone complains if it doesn't have an automatic loader which treats you like a retard. (note: I'm not saying debian is god-tier, but that it's better than all this crappy ubungu shitware. A huge amount of linux distros in common use (including the spyware known as ubungu and mint) are based to some degree on Debian so might as well start with it.)

Much as I hate to say it, why do you think they're on top?

How is mint spyware?
How is ubuntu spyware?
Answer both separately, please.

Is hypnosis real? If it's real, how quickly can somebody be made to do whatever you command?

Was getting caught part of his plan?

Yes, but you have to be willing. The willingness doesn't actually require free will though. I'd say a month, two if you had a desire to mold them for life.

The public will be in absolute chaos, no question about it. All the stuff we hear about the Cold War and the Cuban Missile Crisis and all secrecy behind it, while may sound tame today, it would have caused a mass panic if even the tiniest bit of it leaked out. Imagine how much worse this shit would be.

Can someone give me the low down on this Vining guy? I see him pop up every now and then.

The interaction between Section 9 (A counter-terrorism organization) and the Japanese government in Stand Alone Complex isn't a perfect example of what exactly is happening, but it's so close that it's worth watching and absorbing how the governments and military interact, especially in terms of power struggles. Especially when Section 9 decides to bring Cabinet Ministers down for corruption and they send conventional forces to murder them.

that reminds me of the movie Sicario

jesus. Have you been sleeping under a rock all these years? Even the chinks have better AA missiles by now, while you try to get your newest Microsoft Windows airborne (F-35)

rt.com/news/377440-china-military-technology-parity/

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

he is right tough. the military industrial complex, lobbies and monopolies led to the goverment having to pour trillions into useless programs, just because there is no other option.

the F-35 should have been canceled years ago, but because the company has the monopoly on warplane industry and so big lobbies, money comes before logic, and now you have a barely flying multi trillion dollar piece of sci-fi shit.

the russians saw this and so moscow poured billions into the MiG company to avoid being left with only Sukhoi providing jets, so they wouldnt just have to take it or leave it whatever sukhoi came up with.

Fighter jets are irrelevant to the discussion, the men in question are intelligence officers and counter-terror military units who hate them.

Wait a second. Is that what happened to us? We were exposed to anime and bizarre non radio music as children much more extreme than regular programming.
Is that what happened to us?

You might be onto something there user. I remember stumbling across beheading videos when I was just a young lad around 9/11 era.

And simultaneously, I wonder if things like meatspin, lemonparty, or tubgirl had a part in programming extreme fetishists.

I also saw some pretty gruesome stuff IRL though, saw my own bones in a bad injury, saw someone close to me almost bleed out in another injury, all before puberty.

Yes. Bizarre radio waves.

trash'd

Between liveleak, Holla Forums, and the internet giving me access to foreign media I think that's what headed me down this road. 9/11 was a huge redpill at a young age to because everyone knew the official story was bullshit and that the government was covering for it.

Then you add in video games. Metal Gear Solid, Dead Space, FEAR, Deus Ex, all this imagery of context manipulation by malevolent entities. It's essentially been a decades long primer for this moment.

Oh good, this fucking lie again.

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
According to Liquid Swords, inb4 get out nigger.

You just brought me back to the 90's, user.

Jesus fucking Christ man. I almost hesitate to ask, but, source?

Sorry for off topic, but one day a while back someone posted a youtube clip of this bald dude fighting some other robot arm guy and unfortunately the fucking YouTube niggers got me again with their fucking "suggested videos" sidebar and I wasted like 2 hours watching most of the of "suggested videos" from the sidebar of him fighting a bunch of other cartoon dudes. Bald dude was pretty amusing though tbh, the way he gave zero fucks about anything while utterly BTFO'ing everyone without trying so stoically, but it was never really made clear why that dude was so powerful when, from what I gathered, he was just some dude who wanted to be a "hero" who just started training one day n' lifted some weights n shit, then bam, he was the legit GOAT. So how the fuck did this faggot get so powerful? That shit made zero sense to me, and seeing your post reminded me.

Redpill me on Onepunchman?

that was a good ass movie.

Do you really need to know more? Pirate that shit and redpill yourself.

Congo Niggers not only do that too, but they shove a gun up there and fire it to create a massive fistula.
Source radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/#heart-of-darkness search ultra-mega-rape

Yea. They are using smart drugs and nanotechnology to manipulate children at this point.

In all fairness Kojima is redpilled as fuck.

Oh thanks and I see what you mean. And SSRI medication probably clouded my mind for too long. I tried to off myself years ago.

Prove Kojima wrote it? What if it was someone else in the crew that wrote those things? It's not always the fucking director.

Fukushima and Kojima wrote it. Both are best friends and share the same beliefs and interests.
Why is that some crazy thing that needs to be proved to you?

He's fucking worse because he's running around Hollywood.

it doesn't matter who wrote it you aspie fag

Give me the source. It bothers me that everyone credits the director. MGS isn't an Indie game.

Literally google it.

Nah, I'm good. I don't watch cartoons cus I'm not a faggot or a 12 year old. Thanks tho for the suggestion, if I was still 12 or a faggot I'd definitely consider it.

So what was the real motivation behind the Iraq war? As far as I've seen it's protecting the petrodollar, but that doesn't seem like something you need fake CIA info for.

So the rumor is that Robert Harward may replace Flynn. What's his connection to this, if any? I saw he's a former SEAL but is he a pedo trafficker or someone that wants to bring the scum to justice?

oh jesus fuck another one huh

GTFO nigger. You are a fucking nobody. It looks like you briefly skimmed through the wikipedia about JSOC and then just started making shit up that sounded good until you had enough words on your screen to try to prove to people that you know what you're talking about. You are absolute trash my man. Why is this LARP-tier shit stickied? Can anyone now just play make believe and get their shit stickied?

Hey guys, my name is Richard Marcinko, I was a plank owner with SEAL 6 and was it's first CO, I would eventually form a unit known as Red Cell which was used to test out vulnerabilities in sensitive installations, think any type of base or station used to store any type of NBC material or even just flat out infiltrating bases where nukes are stored and attempting to steal dummy ones to humiliate the base CO. Well, nowadays I'm working directly for the Trump administration as his ultra top secret, and super cool, tactical advisor. Trump is planning on carrying out a strike against Tel Aviv itself and removing all members of Israeli parliament and replacing them with the reanimated corpses of original members of the 3rd reich. We're thinking Dr.Mengele for their Deputy Health Minister , Himler for Minister of Education, probably leave Moshe Kahlon as the Minister of Finance because, well, he is a jew and it is a financial position, we'll be sure to keep a good eye on him though, and probably round the whole thing off with ol' Adolf as the Prime Minister. We're thinking of turning the entire country into one giant death camp, only for real this time. They've already got the walls up, they can't go anywhere. We may actually just completely disarm every last jew in Israel and then let the Palestinians in and just have a field day with the whole place, there will definitely be lulz to be had.

Try to keep this whole thing quiet though guys, because this is all super serious stuff that I'm not pulling out of my ass and I really don't want to lose my job. This is all expected to happen in about 6 months or so, or however long it takes you guys to completely forget about this post ( probably only about a week to be honest) and you guys can fall for the next "insider leak", which is actually just some fat user like yourself whose only knowledge of the entire world is what he reads on echo chamber sites like this place.

Pic related is one of our best operators who recently broke into a top secret military base dressed as a cardboard box to eliminate a highly Top Secret weapon only known as "Metal Gear".

Don't bother replying to this, because I'm actually already probably dead because I'm actually writing this out while engaged ina massive firefight on the Iraq/Syrian border.

Is everyone over at CIA HQ scared? I would be if I were you guys, what with the amount of pure firepower our president has.

The dude is fucking JSOC bro. They have a burning passionate hatred for the CIA's dirty dealings. He's perfect.

must be devastating to know you're so worthless

I'm starting to think Trump is letting all this other shit slide just to keep attention off the fact that clearly he's setting up the fucking board.

Are you user in vid?

Little buddy, I don't know how to break this to you, but you have no idea what is going on right now. There are currently moves in motion that are prepping(no, not your bull) the way for ww3. We want the public as misinformed and as confused as possible because of what is about to happen. Do you honestly think that if things were as bad as you guys are hearing about, you'd be hearing about it, how new to this shit are you my friend? Wanna know what's going to happen? An attack is going to happen on US soil, after the attack it's planned that American society is going to go apeshit over things that are going to start happening very, very quickly after the attack. Martial law is going to be declared, anyone that has ever said anything even remotely anti-American or threatening to the power structure are going to be placed in those camps you guys have been talking about for years. With things as secure as they can be back here in the Homeland, we are going to go to war with Iran. Russia is NOT going to be on our side, all this stuff with Russia is absolute garbage and Trump has been told to play his part to keep the public as distracted as possible with meaningless shit and to throw as many people in the entire world off as much as possible when shit starts getting real. War with Iran isn't going to be like these wars we've been fighting in recent history, wars which by the way we weren't even able to win by the way, it's going to be a real war where a single month could produce the same amount of casualties that we saw in Iraq over the span of that entire war. And all you brainwashed little Trump babies are going to be the ones lying in the sand, bleeding, out, and crying for your mothers. And do you know what you're actually going to be dying for goyim? Are you going to be dying so that America could be made great again? Or are you going to be dying because Israel and it's goyim puppets want to finish what they really started into on September 11, 2001. It's going to go nuclear. The craziest shit you could ever imagine is happening right now, and the christian bible is probably the thing that is explaining why it is all happening best. That or the true elites really are the most die hard LARPers the world has ever seen, and they're even willing to nuke the entire world just to wrap things up.

This. He also wrote an article supporting education for women in the middle east on Huffpo of all places and shills have been trying to use that as a "feminist fag lol" narrative which is stupid. I don't give a shit whether he supports education for arab girls or not, that has nothing to do with his significance as a JSOC guy vs the existing deep state coup being attempted by CIA niggers.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead kiddo.

kiking this hard

You type like a nigger.

SAD is a division within the CIA, why would he mention them as a JSOC unit?

Do you make these mistakes because you're scared? Are you scared because you know you're out of your league?

Its been a while since CIA niggers flamed this board, I missed it. I hope they come back for more so I can some of that sweet CIA nigger salt, when JSOC starts hunting them down I am probably going to masturbate while soaking up CIA nigger and shitlib tears.

I hope Terry is proud of us, I hope even if my analysis is totally wrong (which it must not be because the shills seem terrified) I hope some CIA middle-manager is sweating bullets at the thought of Delta Operators kicking his fucking door down while he sleeps.

dubs confirm

Are you his closest friend cia goon?

Well he may have gotten rid of the smell but he hasn't gotten all of the vermin.

Depends on what organs and what you are doing with them.
Transplanting kidney, heart, liver, lungs…you have maybe 12 hours.
Nerve tissue and eyes…days.
Blood…months.
Skin and adipose can be stored for a few years.
Eggs and sperm…decades.
Dessicated organs like spleen, thymus, thyroid…forever.

dumb jew larper

Typical CIA/goon squad talking points

that is a supremely god damn saddening piece of writing
it's one thing to know your system is fucked from the onset, but building a career in the most selfless field of military service and then having your trust and hopes in the goodness of those above you dashed on the rocks must be fucking crushing. that fucker says he is just stunned when he recalls that story, but he must really just be seething with justified rage. holy fuck

I'm nostalgic as fuck now.

considering that Flynn's replacement is an admiral and former SEAL, does this mean Flynn was a Liability or even a double-agent against Trump?

Ideally he should replace anyone the jews manage to take down with someone even more hardcore. This way even if they win by taking someone down they still lose. I'm hoping that's the case with this guy.

the only troubling connection is that he was an executive for Lockheed Martin UAE, meaning he has ties to the military industrial complex, but aside from that it looks good. His ties to Iran will hopefully allow us to warm relations with the country that's been causing the most problems with our relationship w/ Russia, and the country that most threatens Israel's dominance in the region.
Iran ideally should be restored to its pre-Islamic Revolution and Pre-Western Revolution government, giving power back to the Shah in its entirety.

They didn't kill him, of course, but all in all they fucked Manning real good. Better even than killing him.

Good recommendation, Mark Passio knows his stuff.

(check)
Strange, they are recruiting freely in nearly all of LatAm, paying good money. Know quite some guys who build houses in businesses after a tour or two in the sandbox. Chileans and Colombians are the most professional Latins they say.

Sure you are, bud.

Definitely. Certain drugs are very important, for imprinting as well as for de-conditioning. But using them as a lone wolf can be tricky. Always inform yourself.

This. High-level conspiracies are very real but the constraints of human fallibility, bureaucratic error etc still exist and can mess up even the best-laid plans.

While I can understand why many non muslims would want to see Iran removed from its theocracy its important to note that pre-Ayatollah there was massive inequalities in Iran. Post Islamic revolution there was a tremendous increase in literacy as well as QOL for women, and an outlawing of child marriage. Iran does have strict rules pertaining to dress as well as media and alcohol but there's really not much difference between that and what /pol considers degenerate. People in Iran genuinely seem happy. I think it's hard for many westerners to understand how this is possible but I think that's because many westerners can't bear to imagine life without their degenerative vices which are propagated as "fun" and "progressive". Ultimately it should be left up to the Iranians on how they live, not us.

I wrote the anime banepost above. I told.you there would be heavy mouth breathing in this fucking kek they are not letting down, most panicked shilling in months.

Indeed!

HEIL HITLER

Nice anime.

I've got one myself. Getting pretty big.

Same for me.

Define "nobody".

How unfortunate… that I have to kill you now.

Very transparent shilling.

Yeah, but 18.1 has recurrent problems with Wifi. Sucks.

You better bring sources, bud.

Because they never forget to check dubs.
HEIL HITLER

This. Things aren't monolithic, there are many groups, factions and centers of power.

Good flic.

Laughably simplistic. Technology and doctrine in warfare are much more complex than a single piece of equipment. And citing RT…? Bring some real sources on military topics and we can continue.

On the other the Russian firms were and are a priori more bound to the state, a commercial quasi-antagonistic setup like in the States would probably not have happened there.

Should I even google this?

I want to know how long has the mind control BDSM been going on? The 1970s would mean they learned it from gooks, which would make sense since they are masters of torture.
But then it doesn't go back to FDR and Walker Bush and all the other degenerates? The homo post mentions Marqi de Sad. Also was Alestor Crowley's works brought in as a meme to start their cult or whatever, or was he into the mind control stuff and doing it on people in his Italian shack?
Also now I wonder about Alice in Wonderland and how much of it refers to this type of sensory brainwashing.

I would say the CIA were one of the first to approach it as a science.
But this kind of bullshit has been a key part of cult and religious operations for hundreds if not thousands of years.

(check)
No, gooks have nothing to do with it.

MKULTRA and MK-OFTEN go back to the 50s, butr the biopsychological basics go back millenia. See e.g. the hashishim.

If the (((deep state))) tries to overthrow Trump I swear the holocaust will actually fucking happen

Polanski ran from the US because the DA intended to scrap his plea bargain (which would effectively be a slap on the wrist) so somebody was setting him up to fail, possibly as a fall guy for Pedowood.

what do you think is happening right now?
The Rubicon has already been crossed, and the die have already been cast.

CIA LEAK zip 4 GB

archive.org/details/CIALEAK

That's pretty recent.

Kikes claim Abraham was taught by Thoth/Hermes in the Hermetic arts. Greek Philosophy influenced a fuck ton of shit. The idea of the trinity comes from Greek Philosophy. Most of the early church scholars not just gnostics the ones that actually influenced the church were all very well read on Greek Philosophy and many beliefs such as the idea of God and the Monad being the same comes from this. Shit nigger.

CIA habbening thread hit bump limit while I was asleep so I'll post this here instead.
I started watching embed related yesterday. Pretty good primer on the deep state apparatus and the CIA.
Funnily enough they even go into DynCorp literally trafficking children under Rumsfeld, dovetailing with George Webb's videos, so if anyone's been watching those this is a pretty neat companion series.

It's ok user. They overthrew the U.S. government when they killed Jack too.

Anons, pls

The fun is informing family after this stunning week.

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around, satanic cults have been around for a looong time.
Think about the witch-trials for a second, but forget the green old hags and all that shit. Instead it was straight up cannibalism, child sacrifice and abuse.

Fuck

JSOC has worked with the CIA on countless occasions and they went on the OBL raid because the CIA told them to. Under the Obama administration the role on drone strikes shifted from the CIA to JSOC. Can this meme about JSOC being the good guys fighting against the CIA please die? They are another muscle arm of America and is used heavily by the CIA, just because some JSOC enlisted soldiers have some Alex Jones views doesn't really make me feel like they are the new SS.

Holy Shit why are you americans so fucking crazy?

Are you a leaf or a Brit?

I admit i laughted at the image.

Fuck you, thou.

Hue, get on my level

Why did you ask? Just curious

My family are smugly awaiting Trump's impeachment and don't care about the bigger picture. We aren't American though so it doesn't matter per se.
Shit I just want to see him gut the CIA, is that too much to ask for?

What the fuck?
He's like one of those people who think they're being gang stalked and that Jews are from Saturn and sank Atlantis isn't he?

tl dr?

i'am a few minutes in and fell like crazy, so much insanity in these people

I hate people who can tell someone is dumping information in multiple posts and casually butt in to post instead of shutting the fuck up and letting the dump end so its all neat looking

Fuck off
Mods delete post

I'm only part way through the 2nd part, digesting it in small doses.

What I'm picking up so far:

Pretty interesting video, and your double dubs shows it.

Rougly for the first part, history of the CIA, the shit they do, and highlight various shit that is/was going in the world. It roughly corroborate with OP's posts.

Oh and the evidence in the documentary, as far as I can see, is mostly free of the usual """conspiracy theory""" speculation. It's just building up the big picture of how the deep state mechanisms came to exist, how they work and where their fingerprints are in modern history.
There's some fairly recent stuff, Obama era etc.

I literaly feel sick

Yeah it's.. really disconcerting to realise that almost all of consensus reality is a manufactured sham.

Lately I've been working on a philosophy that doesn't depend on accepting much of the big picture as being true or even really that important for my happiness.
There's layers to consensus reality and the top layers are all bullshit.
But right here in my comfy home I can put my hands on things that are real, I can talk to people who are real, who have their own hopes and dreams and aspirations. Localised layers of reality that we CAN count on.. and it's worth taking regular time out from staring into the abyss to reinforce your grounding in that aspect of things. Cuz the enormity of the lies is just too demoralising otherwise.

tl;dr voluntarily forced to doublethink for my own sanity

Reminder that your work will be remembered.

But I wasn't saying that (((tricks))) can't be pulled, only that "hundreds of billions" is unreasonable. Dragging the massacre out over time helps with this, but provides more chances to get caught. There simply isn't enough black market demand to absorb "hundreds of billions" worth of supply. The economics don't match up.

Oh boy

This.
Even before being redpilled I noticed that films about ww2 and especially the holocaust had a much higher emotional intensity than other "serious" films, they really try to produce emotional shock.

checked
These posts here are on to something. I posit that BDSM is actually a shadow of an ancient set of rituals and cult of (greek?) gods that involves a Master-teacher-Hierophant archetypical figure instructing-teaching-fuckingwith-disciplining an apprentice-novice-servant-rookie figure to enable their spiritual growth.
Like Pepe and Wojack.
As explains, this process is cathartic and stress treating. It's a small taste of enlightenment. The master communing with the apprentice through instruction, the apprentice putting his full trust in his teacher and guardian; mirrors the All-in-one Communing with the seeker of knowledge, and the seeker puttting his full trust in the All in turn.
As Above, So Below.
All this is ancient knowledge (possibly from Babylon?) that the Jews corrupted to serve wicked purposes. This I'm certain of.

stupidest post I've ever seen

I don't think the big guys would handle shilling personally, they just hand off the marching orders to Brock and his little team at Shareblue and American Bridge. No reason to get your hands dirty when a cuck like Brock will dance to your tune.

Sá Carneiro, the Portuguese Prime Minister during most of 1980, was killed by a bomb that was planted on his plane.

One of the Wikileaks' American embassy cables released several years ago confirmed that it was the CIA's handiwork. It was reported by the Portuguese media at the time, but they have memory holed it since then.

NOPE
God damn it I hate this new style of marketing/advertising copy that tries to be all genuine and shieet but inevitably comes off as brusque and authoritarian.

cool idea though, I might try it anyway