HOLY SHIT, Hillary just tweeted this

HOLY SHIT, Hillary just tweeted this

Flynn drama was Pizzagate related. Shit is about to go nuclear?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/IXK2r
yelp.com/biz/pineapple-and-pearls-washington-3
pineappleandpearls.com/
google.com/maps/place/715 8th St SE, Washington,[email protected]/*

washingtonpost.com/news/going-out-guide/wp/2016/03/07/pineapple-and-pearls-will-open-april-7-with-dinner-priced-at-250-per-person/
imgur.com/a/vOuYF
rarehistoricalphotos.com/rare-color-photo-adolf-hitler-shows-true-eye-color-date-unknown/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42145
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/02/13/emily-ratajkowski-nyt-reporter-called-melania-trump-hooker/
archive.fo/FFYGq
archive.org/details/ELITEGOVTHOMEADDRESSESMORE
archive.org/details/CIALEAKS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice thumbnail

Sandusky arrest was probably a direct threat to (((MIC))) and a warning from Trump.

Then we get Flynn "resigning" over possible Russian drama.

Now we have Hillary confirming Flynn drama is because of pizzagate. They are literally telling Trump "do it, I dare you".

kissing goblins, embracing goblins, in bed with a goblin

arrests were supposed to be happening. Something fucked up

Yes but what? Flynn's resignation was not supposed to happen I don't think. Perhaps our opponents made a halfway decent move that required a piece be sacrificed to win the war. Make no mistake, they will hang

Could have also been bullshit. Fake news is flying left and right these days can't trust anything or anybody.

They're threatening WW3 with Russia based on months of MSM/CIA bullshit if Trump brings down the whole system.

I say fucking do it.

How do you come to that conclusion?

Flynn breaking the Logan act was a huge win for them unfortunately. Obviously the tape hasn't been released if it exists, but I think it was likely bad if he resigned over it. The real implication is the CIA is actively wiretapping the president and releasing that info. That's literal treason and they should actually all hang.

If dubs it will be decidedly so

These people are pure evil. Trump must defeat them. I don't think I will be able to take it if these cretins end up winning in the end.

Justice is demanded
Justice will be had

Not happening

Dude there's so much treasn going on that they would have to kill like 90% of people in Washington DC. In fact, Trump should just have Mattis gas the city and get it over with.

well… this is a good plan

True, but this is a little more normie facing, maybe we can meme it. Either way I'm fucking sick of the waiting, , , and are right, just get it fucking over with.

JUST FUCKING DO IT

FBIanon that was right about 95% of the shit that went down the last month and a half made another post recently about 20-30 congressmen, Hollywood elites etc about to be arrested for being pedos.

My guess is that Trump is trying to use this against some of them in some way, maybe a massive bargaining chip to let some of them off if they do X or don't do X.

Hillary making any kind of comment about pizzagate is huge and has warning signs all over the place for potential massive happenings.

Holla Forums YOU WERE WARNED ABOUT THIS DAYS AGO.

#PIZZAGATE ARRESTS UNDER AG SESSIONS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN……………………….

YOU MEAN PROMISED

I've actually met sessions in person twice. He's a seriously committed man and he loves his people. A man of faith no doubt and a committed man. I have a ton of respect for him.

Lets say that pizzagate is 100% real and all these Washington Insiders are molesting children. How are you, you, any better than them? What makes you a moral individual?(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

Holy shit. This is a new low.

And this is why kikes pump billions into media, so people can parrot nonsense verbatim after beating it into their skulls.

First day on the job?

WELL, WE DON'T MOLEST CHILDREN FOR ONE.

ftfy op… here it is without need for magnify

Nice numbers, but really, how are you any better? Have you ever smashed a bug, did you enjoy doing it? What about all those hamburgers you eat, the milk you drink, cows had to suffer to bring you that pleasure. And the elites may seek out different pleasures than you, and those pleasures also require suffering, what's the difference? It's all the same really. What makes you a moral individual?

The absence of those things in my life, my good subhuman.

Thanks for making yourself known.

President Trump, give me a Letter of Marque and I'll lead the RWDS to kill each and every last one of them.

By not molesting children?

always

Not fiddling kids at least puts some of the worst of us above them, not to mention you are shilling on a image board full of stoics. Most of us are definitely better than even you.

We don't hurt children. Kill yourself and save us the trouble.

Explain Mr. (((1)))

wow confirmed pedophile on the board trying to shill. God dam must be hot around those pizza ovens its even hotter inside them.

This level of hypocrisy is astounding. I have no doubt if you were in the same position as these people that you too, would be engaging in the practices they are. Do you think that killing them will really solve anything? Surely you can't be so naive.

Calm yourself, I'm trying to make you see reason.

Pick one and only one.

And this is exactly why your kind has got to go.

Killing "people" >>>> raping children

So is this Denial, or are we already at Bargaining? Either way, it's good that you can sense the noose tightening around your neck.

must be that new kind of shill that has some veganism narrative. i dont know what it is but i dont like it.

The time for penning is over.

Now draws the sword.

Trying to defend your degeneracy, kike-kun? Go ahead and keep making mental gymnastics to convince yourself and others that you're human, it wont save you from the oven! The day you finally pay for your sins is very, very close! Ku-ku-ku~

I don't want to kill people, I want to kill kikes, shitskins, commies and pedos.

DUDE WHOA

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

Vegan? God no, I'm not some moralizing fool. I simply see things as they are, and sometimes a pleasure or two requires some suffering.

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN PEDO AGENDA

Idk maybe the fact that I don't fuck kids. You have to go back.

Day of the rope is coming, pedo. Make your peace.

The suffering will be that of you and your ilk, vermin.

Checked

Checked
How'd you guys not filter him after the first line? You can tell this has them scared, they're throwing everything they can tonight.

Now this makes me angry. Comet Ping Pong does not serve vegan pizza, Pineapple & Pearls does not serve vegan food. We're not vegan.

KK? is that you?

Keep demonstrating your psychopathy, child rapist. It will only make it easier for us to oven you alive.

That pic is better than degeneracy gone wrong, it's an antifaggot that got his shit kicked in by some fine lads

This just in: 8ch is being infiltrated by pedo sympathisers now.

To defend a pedo means you are either:

1. a pedo
2. transgender
3. was molested by family member you still communicate with
4. literally beyond repair of stupidity

Their bullshit will only make it easier for people to pull the trigger on them.

Not everyone is a subhuman monster. Most politicians crave extreme power over others. This apparently extends into many of their sex lives too as they abuse children. Don't think for a second everyone is morally bankrupt just because the (((elite))) are.

Because I don't hide what I do and what I do is not contrary to the laws we have collectively agreed to abide by.

You don't think that people who kidnap/buy children to brutally rape and murder them in disgusting satanic rituals deserve the worst kind of death imaginable?
Relieving the world of such an evil could only erase the mortal sin of murder, if it were up to me I'd hang them where the world could see as a warning.

Hang yourself, Alefantis. Filtered.

I could defend a sickfuck's life, just not a sickfuck trying to justify his sickfuckery.

I think Hillary dun goofed making that tweet. She just brought pizzagate back to life. She just kicked the hornets nest by publicly gloating about it.

I don't think he has a deathwish. We'll have to drag him screaming and kicking.

This. Even better, that's a tweet she can't delete. What a serious fuckup.

they've been here a while lad.

They either cannot resist or this is part of their weird "hide everything in plain sight" code.

Mark my words: The pizzapurge is about to start and they know it. With this the MSM can try to claim that they're being done in retaliation and claim that they're the victims. They're just playing to their base.

You are missing the point. It doesn't matter anymore because Trump is about to make arrests. Hillary knows the axe is about to drop and just mentioning pizzagate is a massive threat.

come on faggot, you can justify killing people, animals or whatever you want for various reasons, but there is no justification for killing them slowly just to make them suffer. please end yourself.
even people as sick as you only deserve the quickest death possible, you've obviously suffered enough. a final fuck you, we're above you
sage cause your probably a shitposting fag laughing like an idiot

nice shill

also archive for reference - archive.fo/IXK2r

COMET PING PONG CONFIRMED
Enjoy your last days above ground.

you will be among the first to be thrown into the ovens, subhuman.

hillary is predictable for sure, im wondering if she did it to antagonize pizzagate followers on purpose. that or she's really haunted by that narrative becoming her public identity. which in reality has, and her tweet calling it fake news is a sign of guilt.

Better than he deserved but it'll do.

You fucked up, Jimmy.

Thy will be done, amen

I hope to God you are right. I want purges, I want arrests. I want to see the media whine and cry about Trump going after political enemies. I want to see paid Soros rioters crushed in the streets. I want to see the forces of good for once make a major display of strength.

What the fuck is Pineapple & Pearls?

>these guys may be raping kids, but how are you a good person?

Guess I should have been more specific then… This thread is infiltrated by pedo sympathisers.

Furries will be gassed.

The audacity of this bitch.

Lets not get into that, refer to pizzagate threads.

Guys, Pineapple and Pearls is another Washington restaurant.

yelp.com/biz/pineapple-and-pearls-washington-3

But I've never heard it talked about before, what does it have to do with pizzagate?

I'm pretty sure it's fake tbh

Be prepared for possible war. Attacks on US soil or Europe. This pedo stuff has worldwide implications. There could be other countries presidents involved etc.

No shit, they are going to pull their typical tricks
When that one m*sterchan asshole posts that "pedos dindu nuffins" meme just report and filter. I don't want that faggot derailing another pizzapong thread.

International pedophilia-fueled blood libel must be exposed

pineappleandpearls.com/

pineappleandpearls.com/

google.com/maps/place/715 8th St SE, Washington,[email protected]/* */,-76.9953255,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b7b9ccd1d904d9:0x829cbe8aa1629f2e!8m2!3d38.8807013!4d-76.9953255

That's fine with me. Let things fall where they may. Better a broken world than one where evil rules unchallenged.

Like this but no evacuation?

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-19-hospitalized-thousands-evacuated-in-gas-leak-at-rosemont-hotel-20141207-story.html

Some men are moral because they destroy filth.

Ive been mentally prepared for such a long time that I want to get this shit over with. Fiat is going to collapse eventually.

Ive said it a hundred times before and I'll say it again.

"We will know when we picked the right candidate when the lights go out". OP pic may be related.

defending pedos is the new jidf tactic

Sup Ron Paul

Well said, fam. Pic semi-related for some of us.

It's crazy how many of them are and how coordinated they are. They know that the Day of the Rope is coming and they are doing everything they can to prevent it. They will fail.

yeah, I guess arrests are gonna happen any fucking day now, right? the FBI saw "pizza related map" and immediately realized they were dealing with a global pedophile ring. You'll see! Tomorrow the arrests will start and every big bad democrat that I don't like is getting arrested. And then all us fat retards on Holla Forums are gonna be given medals of freedom for our valiant efforts posting anime and espousing white supremacy

and if any mod thinks I'm trolling, I'm not.(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

Remember that one time a pedo wanted us to feel guilty?

SIEG HEIL

He hopped IPs, because he fucked up so hard.

Hee's your (You), faggot. Go back to your pizza restaurant and jump in an oven.

There's more than one way to cleanse the earth.

nice COINTELPRO terminology there, Schmuley.
At least look into this shit.

ive seen this copy pasta before.

mods?

Reminder, kikes are bringing this to a normie near you

Wow

Not if i can help it, the trans shit i can get past, but pedo normalizing is getting disturbing.

what the fuck

yo what the fuck user how is that legal?

so when do we get the rope

I just learned on cuckchan that Hillary's brother Hughie Rodham, pic related, played football at Penn State and was coached by Sandusky.

She's getting brazen and asking for the hammer to fall at this point.

legality is subjective, just like morals :^) just ask the people who makes the laws

Keeeeep crrrrying, kike-ku~n! You're about to finally pay for your every crime, and there is nothing you can do to stop it! YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE

Do you think she realizes how over it is at this point and just wants an excuse to shoot herself in the head?

that meme will never go stale

Gene will live on for eternity.

RIP in peace based lolcow. The Cyberpolice are on the job stopping pizzagate. Rest easy soldier.

You mean our zionist occupied government?

That fucking video….

Hate to sound like a newfag, but do you actually have to include a pic to post a webm?

lurk moar

Check this out

washingtonpost.com/news/going-out-guide/wp/2016/03/07/pineapple-and-pearls-will-open-april-7-with-dinner-priced-at-250-per-person/

Apparently Pineapple and Pearls is some high-end Washington restaurant.

care to explain?

It's true.

You've got a point. Hill and friends might realize that they're losing power, public opinion, and credibility day by day. With all the winning and MAGA, their time is running out. We troll hollywood and msm daily and make fools out of them. Normies are waking up. If they don't fight now, they won't have the power left to fight in a few years.

It's a delusion of getting away with things coupled with the fact she probably lost her mind losing the election.

rope is too kind for the kikes that push this. they need to be hung with their own entrails

FUCK

Behold, one and all, the mind of the Jew. They will compare kidnapping, child rape, and murder to eating a hamburger.

Daily reminder the Holocaust didn't happen, but it most definitely should have

hi newfag, no i wont explain. yes you can research pizzagate and formulate your own opinion.

kek wills it

There's a lot more of that kind of shit than you'd like to know, especially being shown on the american jewtube as "reality tv" among other shit. Toddlers and Tiaras, among plenty of other shit. All of it, including the degenerate gyrating "dance moves" as seen in the mp4, has been in the works for normalizing child sexualization and eventually defending pedophilia. You already have pedo defenders among the liberals, but you get the picture with normies.

THERE WILL BE NO PIZZA GATE, ALL OF THIS ANTICIPATION IS JUST WISHFUL THINKING

Ok "comet" it get it now … I read Hillary's not the one she RT'ed.
Is she saying Flynn's support of the pizzagate investigation has made him the target for removal in order to make the perverts seem more powerful?

reported

it'll be going on for 4 years. it's only February

Well clearly something big is going on. Clinton seems to be under some illusion that she's still protected due to the dirt she has on certain people. Very foolish on her part I think.

I know full well there is, it's just that the face slap of degeneracy like that never seems to dull for me.

Everything on pol is always 140% factually correct :^)

Sorce: these digits

HOLY FUCK THE SHILLS HAVE PICKED UP IN HERE, ON PLEBBIT AND TWITTER. (((THEY))) EITHER KNOW THE HAMMER IS ABOUT TO FALL, OR THAT HILLARY MADE A SERIOUS MISTAKE TALKING ABOUT PIZZAGATE

Very nice 9, man. I guess that confirms it.

Yeah it's definitely the part where we don't fuck kids.

Kill yourself you fucking jew trying to make the word meaningless.

Nice trips, and that bit is inconclusive. It seems more of an act of guilt that she posted that since she has ties to the pedo ring in question.

Wrong. since there is no afterlife death is not a punishment but way out of trouble, they must suffer as long as possible so they and most importantly others can realise the gravity of what they done. People often willing to die in an act but if they knew there is possibility that they will be captured and every bone in their body will be broken one per day and insects will eat them alive there wold be no terrorists

KILL THEM ALL
I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF IT.
FOR 10 FUCKING YEARS I'VE BEEN TRYING TO EXPOSE THESE DISGUSTING FUCKING SUBHUMANS, ENOUGH ALREADY
KILL ALL PEDOS
STRANGLE HILLARY
ONLY BLOOD CAN RIGHT THIS WRONG

You fucking autist

NOW IS THE TIME TO ARREST THE BITCH, DONALD

They need to learn fear. They need to face justice. They need to cower and beg for mercy after their attempts at pro-pedo civil war are thwarted.

Something big is undeniably right around the corner, likely this week even.

I'm hopeful it's the big purge, but Flynn resigning has me worried.

prove it
why assume the worst and act just like them? no reason to go farther than public execution. these sickos will not learn from seeing others like them get punished, that's not how their brain works. if you are trying to show normalfags the gravity of what theyve just simply burning them alive would be scary enough

I don't go around with a bag over my head raping toddlers, for one.

Seems to me that Hillary dropped her guard after flynn resigned which means shes at a vulnerable place at this moment. She needed to be inside a jail cell when she defended the first pedo in court.

adding to this. these freaks would probably enjoy seeing others like them get punished horribly, and some would probably enjoy the punishment

I must have this song. Anybody know it?

Our crime rates were so low back when we used to publicly execute people. Now, prison is a revolving door almost as comfy as a night in a shitty motel. You can rape someone and be back out in 2 years.

LET'S GET THIS GOING ALREADY!!!

being a pedo isnt free of degenerative psychosis for sure. wonder if its some narcissistic induced narrative to pretend they're morally sound and free from sin or punishment.

any criminal psychology fags around?

public executions are fine for some of the worst crimes. but going past hangings and burnings seems needlessly sadistic. plus if keep doing public executions the public will become more and more desensitized and need nastier and nastier punishments.
There needs to be a line set and never crossed

Can "drawn and quartered" be the line?

agreed, we arent any better if we push for public attention to ALL pedo hangings, we're back to the degenerative culture we're trying to get away from.

Still if its someone in power examples do need to be made publicly, set the tone that our government no longer puts up with corruption and sick behavior.

No fucking way, no limits on these public executions! They must be public and gruesome! MUST! No sent to Guantanamo shit either! Public beheadings and hangings. Crushing stones etc. All of it!!

Someone please post the webm of the Russian woman who got up on stage and took her daughter home after she started to perform in a similar fashion.

Please give me hope again.

Where do you two think you are? Here's a plan we can all get behind.

700+ pedos arrested so far, if trump publicly executes them in a firing line, that will just fuel the liberals to throw a fit. back to the trump is hitler and fascist narrative that will never end. i predict he'll lose his normie vote cause of this.

i like the idea though.

Let the liberals throw a fit. The bigger the chimpout, the better the martial law. He won't need votes when he is ruling by decree.

this is not how it works

This is only way to control low IQ animals, there is a historical reason why they cut of arm and pull out eyes as a punishment in Muslim and African countries.

Honestly sexual stuff is really the only thing I have no problems with and most people would probably call my views on it psychopathic, I really don't think morality and sexuality have any connection just like eating food and morality have no connection

Just pragmatically speaking, pre-pubescent girls have no tits, no ass, and there is no hole that you can go balls deep in because they are all too tiny
Once they get to about 14 things change and you can go for it
I don't care about drugging girls to fuck them, or getting them high to do it, or drunk, or even straight up rape
I support the idea of bringing back patriarchy, marital rape, destroying the 19th amendment, destroying feminism, I'd even be down for a little bit of men with multiple wives, and some arranged marriages

I non-ironically think sex is a male birth right that we are entitled to just for existing

I also find it really hypocritical how non-virgins with sex lives feel like they have some kind of right to tell guys like me how we are and aren't allowed to get sex, like they try to enforce rules on us
They don't complain when they get to cream pie their gf/fiancee/wife balls deep, or when they get to hook up with some girl, or when they get sucked off by a girl that likes their instagoy, or whatever

But when someone wants the exact same thing, but goes about it in the ways I've been talking about, they go all "oooh no you aren't allowed to do that"
What they don't realize, is that people don't do those things out of a preference for them but rather out of desperation, no one would do any of it if they could get laid on their own, and rather than acknowledge that its not their fault that they haven't gotten laid so far and its societies fault, they instead say that its because of who they are as a person and thus they don't even deserve sex

Basically
Don't tell me not to do whatever it takes to get to fuck if you yourself are unwilling to stop fucking
I will never stop trying to get laid

Hi Alefantis.

We need to bring back the Bronze bull except not a bull because fuck Moloch.

Make it a frog.

Come on, the guy was being sarcastic for a little troll. No one is THAT autistic…. right? Or maybe he's a card carrying member of the Comet pizza loyalty club.

He wants to kill shitbags like you. hence, no hypocrisy. If he was a politician with money he'd be fucking children? Dat escalation son. Next we have some Trudeauesq, if you kill the child rapists you don't solve anything… Your head is truly full of fuck and faggotry.

Hol up.
Can we just not burn people in bronze effigies?

you can't say there is or isn't fag, why assume the worst when it doesn't matter and you can't prove it?
that's how muslim and african countries work, do you really wanna be more like niggers? does it work for them?

Don't be fooled by the "if you fight your enemies, they win" Trudeau meme. If a civil war or coup occurs, we have to go all in. All or nothing. Full on 1488. If we don't, the next time libtards get control, they'll open our borders and flood us with every brown person on the planet and the white race and conservatives in America will be finished. We won't have the numbers to win a fair election again.

You might as well if you're going to be this autistic about it.

Yeah you're fucked up dude.

He has returned from the beyond, the supreme gentleman!

Neck yourself, kid-fucker.

Not to mention they'll also use this as an excuse to justify genociding white people and systematically killing them instead of slowly breeding them out.

I non-ironically don't care

I literally admitted to having never had sex so by definition I can't be a kid fucker

Can we deal with your sexual frustration some other time? There's actual happenings happening right now.

How is this connected to pizza gate / a admission pizza gate is real ?

t. clueless

I'd rather die a glorious death on the field of battle than be shitting in my pampers 50 years from now while a bunch of muslim negroids abuse me in a slow agonizing death.

This. People don't realize that the future these pedo kikes want for us is not one anyone will want to live in except other rich pedo kikes.

Read Shillary's twitter.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

You know I've mentioned a few times now how there is a contingent of red pilled people who are like me and how sooner or later you guys are gonna have to face the elephant in the room and decide how you are going to react to us basically demanding sex once we've won

You know I've mentioned a few times now how there is a contingent of red pilled people who are like me and how sooner or later you guys are gonna have to face the elephant in the room and decide how you are going to react to us basically demanding sex once we've won

Have you tried developing social skills?

fucking shitty site making me switch connections to post and then I find out it actually did post but didn't tell me

Yeah I have, I've been on a shit ton of dates, none of them ever went anywhere, I can make friends with guys, I can network, I can work my way into club and party scenes bit by bit (working on it now) but the only time girls are ever into me is at parties, and every time I had a chance to fuck one bad luck got in the way like the party being shut down or something

Go stick your dick in something and fuck it then. Geez. It's over rated anyways. After a few years you'll be wishing she'd shut the fuck and and stop spending your money. Buy a fleshlight and the occasional hooker if you can't get it any other way.

You're a queer.
You're a faggot.
You're fucking gayer than Milo.
There, problem solved.
Now can we please get back to the matter at hand?

If you're so bad off that you can't find some skank on tindr or pof to fuck ya, then you need to go buy a hooker for real.

These smug pedos need to die.

Who even is this guy? Besides what his wiki page says.

Also
No I can read the writing on the wall and know when to walk away, going on dates with girls is like throwing eggs against a brick wall, the exact same thing happens every single time

But at a party

I literally get 1000% more attention from girls who have no idea who I am, at parties, than I have ever gotten talking to a girl in normal day to day life
I think its because I look like a chad but the longer girls talk to me the more their "he's not normal" detector goes off, but at parties its disabled because of alchohol, dim lighting, music, and emotional heighs, plus the talking is at a minimum anyways

Working on it, don't complain if it involves hosting parties with people to lure girls in, get them drunk, and fuck them

are you serious
you know how much they cost

No I demand that one of the things on the to do list is insure every member of the (whatever we end up calling ourselves) gets a supply of pussy

THIS IS THE TRUEST THING EVER WRITTEN
of course they make that comparison, they consider every 'goy' to be cattle

stop blogposting faggot. if you can't control yourself enough to keep from raping someone please end yourself

Holy fuck their inmorality truly knows no bounds. Gas them all!

Kek, this is the best character arc. Post that Alpha and Omega copypasta you homosexual faggot.

I challenge you to not have sex with your gf/wife/fiance for a full year
If its so insignificant you shouldn't care

This arc is what happens when you grow up in a hyper-sexualized society but are one of the few who get left out of it
I can remember people at 14 in highschool fucking, girls sitting in guys laps at lunch, girls talking about sucking their boyfriends off and going on birth control, and a girl telling me I'm never gonna get any

We are going to derive pleasure from you burning in the 7th layer of hell. You satanic kike.

I second the request for the Alpha and Omega thing.

I told you the first time you sperged out: get a hooker.

You most likely have a self-defeating mechanism which prevents you from fucking, even though you've went to all of this trouble to do it. The fact that you refuse to get a hooker is proof of that… Because deep down you know it won't solve the really, really broken shit inside you, and it scares you.

Don't worry, we've all been there.

I'm the fleshlight and hookers guy. I've already made 2 white babies and didn't have sex for 3 years after my divorce. Never wanna marry again. Went MGTOW and life is good now. INB4 MGTOW. It's okay if you've already made babies. I'm building my retirement now and using skanks for sex and nothing more.

Criminals and traitors everywhere. Trump is more trusted than the (((media))) now. He should just tell the people everything with an emergency cast.

This is wildly off topic, but we need to bring this back. It's ridiculous that Jew propagandists have scared everyone out of a perfectly good fashion choice.

As far as I know, you can't be arrested for a mustache in most of the civilized world. Let's start phasing it back in.

Ok. I'm done feeding the troll. Back to the topic.

I wanna see if any of you can remember what it means

If you get a hooker, the normalfags win
They are so expensive they literally break the bank, using them long term in unsustainable, and there is no victory in it, no honor, no conquest, no "fuck you normies I won you aren't better than me I'm better than you"

So not only is it bad pragmatically (its a temporary quick fix) its also bad in the other sense

Kek.

It's funny how we've gone from making fun of people is the end of the world to; yeah we doxed this guy and xyz but nobody gives a shit anymore.

It's like we ridiculed the world into being humble.

Trump has something planned, or at least Bannon does. He isn't some moron who will just sit idly by while the noose tightens and the treason spreads.

who are you calling a troll you selfish callous bastard
involuntary celibacy is hell and everything thinks its fun and game until someone gets raped or killed or someone goes full eric and dylan

sage because very off topic
I must be some kind of alien then, because in high school I actually rejected cock carousel chicks that were making advances because I wasn't interested in sex with whores.
I even remember them thinking I was gay jokes on them i want a holocaust because I would push off the ones that were grinding against me during the shitty school dances.
I don't want sex, I want a career and a stable white family in a safe white society. Nothing more, nothing less, but guess which (((special group))) thinks that doing that is another shoah.

I don't know your precise situation, but I think it's a combination of fundamentally degenerate hookup culture (more-so) and deep-seated personal issues that will take a great amount of introspection to work out (still a decent amount so). Not even saying that to be smug, just as a fellow user. We'll cross that bridge when we get there, but first let's focus on permanently eliminating the root cause of this fucking trash scumming at the top.

Fair enough. How about this. It sounds like you should take your problems to Holla Forums instead of Holla Forums. Talk politics here. The rest of your faggotry can go over there.

STOP ARGUING WITH THE CREW SHILL

Funny thing is i started browsing chans almost a decade ago and was gladly funposting about pedobear, Chris Hansen and stuff as a joke but now i want to murder pedos with my bare hands.
Don't even need a rope or a gun.

Love these faggots arguing with each other to derail the thread. Works every time.

faggot, if you want to hope there is paradise outside of space and time becaus reasons I wont stop you. anyway Hell can wait for them after we done with the torture.

As long as we have niggers and seminiggers in our country we should use their own traditionall language which is pain and fear.
there was no ISIS until we liberated them from 'dictators'

Yep. Can't let people talk about how Hillary and her pedo connections.

He's not a crew shill. He's a sperg that popped up in a thread about sex months ago with a copypasta about how cuming balls deep inside a woman is the alpha and omega of existence, only to later reveal that he's a virgin. From there, the story kept unfolding, and the arc progressed to where he refuses to get a hooker to get laid, and instead is building a social circle to get the job done. Now we find out it didn't work, because he's a self-sabotaging sperg who doesn't actually want to have sex because of some deep seated issue. I see a lot of myself in him tbh. It's quite endearing.

That lovable Chaplin style mustache? How much internet gold will you pay me to shave my beard into one? Yes I'm self employed and generally outside of dealing with faggots that I don't feel like dealing with. I'm also an experienced fighter, I'd love to find an antifag who wants to punch a Nazi, kek. In the wake of that Austrian dude getting arrested for it, why not show 'em some good old fashioned American freedom of expression? Don't tempt me user. Don't fucking tempt me

You don't have to be autistic in order to not be a normalfag, and as a result you don't have to lack social skills to be a normalfag. I've personally had great success interacting with normies when it's been something I've set out to do, but the real issues for me arise when it becomes apparent how fucking empty and purposeless their lives are. If you're so smart, fam, you can turn that intellect into social success - even if you actually are really autistic (though probably only really high functioning because you need something to compensate for social intuition with).

Should be stabbing him in the heart, not sodomizing him. We've got to purge the faggots from our ranks.

I thought pizzagate was dropped? Were the Flynns involved in uncovering it or something? I haven't kept up with this at all but since nothing happened since that guy went there I assumed it didn't go anywhere.

'"you"''
I miss the day's when shills didn't just out themselves immediately…

Dudes sorry to get off topic, but I think after 100 pizzagate threads we're pretty well versed on how fucking disgusting these pedokikes are. But unlike you I'll have a toothbrush mustache when I'm gassing kikes

On topic I've hated Shillary more than any person on the planet for a long time now. My rage meter has been sitting at a full 100% for years. Polite sage for Holla Forums-hairstyles and fashion. Other than wasting points on filling up an already full rage meter, is there a deeper point to this thread?

???

That's fucked up dude. Women are people too don't rape them because you're too autistic to get them to like you. Sex is overrated anyways tbh. It's dirty, sweaty, a lot of work, and human bodies are gross. Fapping is much better and more enjoyable.

Flynn Jr. constantly tweeted about it.

He also compared sodomizing and murdering a child to killing a bug or eating bread.

Virginity

Went like a year without sex, no problem. You've got issues - we're picking up on it through text, women pick up on it in person. Something is very wrong with you, user. Remember to pick good targets, don't blame strangers - it was the kikes.

what are you gonna do, torture him and let him go? or torture then kill?
There's not point torturing them if you're just gonna kill them, EXCEPT to send a message to others like them.
at a certain point these crazy people do not care and think they can 100% get away with it. you can keep increasing the torture to scare worse and worse criminals. but there will always been those who literally don't give a fuck.
once again no reason to go farther than burning and hanging tier public excisions

My advice to you is to go find yourself some psychedelics, trip your tits off, and realize that your problems and entitlements are all bullshit you can choose to rise above. Until you chill out, until you stop writing up little spiels like you're The Supreme Gentleman himself, you aren't going to get past this. It might seem like "b urself" advice, but I assure you it is the opposite, divorce yourself from this persona before it destroys you. It does you no good, it will not convince anyone to fix your problems for you.

FUCKING EXTERMINATUS THIS GOD FORSAKEN PLANET!

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the temple tomorrow :^)

You have to do it right or you'll be the guy without pants talking about spirit animals on some corner of Lexington.
Ego death is one hell of a drug.

Because it's not gonna work lol. The reason you're not fucking is obviously mental, not social. You don't want to have sex, otherwise you would've sealed the deal already. I understand the mental mechanism behind what you're going through like you wouldn't believe. Watch the movie SuperBad to see exactly how your situation is going to play out.

Sandusky wasn't a "coach" he was a every day hang out booster. high level shekel gatherer for the Penn football program

Probably just drunk when she tweeted it. Or I rather think a combo of the 2.

You've never had sex, trust me it's sticky and gross. When you aren't horny the veneer comes off and you can see it how it really is: vaginas are wet and sometimes prickly and sometimes smell weird and sometimes bleed. Right next to the butt too so if you go too hard and slip out you can accidentally do anal which is extremely disgusting. Fapping is clean and you don't have to worry about stds or anything either. Condoms break the whole experience as well because you don't feel a thing.

Some heavy derailing going on in this thread. What are we on to now? Did Shillary fuck up again?

Whatever man. Just don't do anything stupid, because there's no going back once you do.

Highly unlikely. Maybe if that user was a teenage bluepill, but hopefully no one on Holla Forums is so suggestible. Very dependent on dose and substance as well. The guy really doesn't need to do anything too heroic, or too over the top, he just needs a new perspective in order to see how ridiculous he's being in his obsession.

Also he's probably a fucking manlet if he's this ass blasted about goyls, so a small dose will probably Brendan Fraser him up for a bit. Doubt he's going full machine elves, though. Just sparkles.

Shamelessly checking my own very first time quads

what the fuck
also
WHAT THE FUCK?!

Stop projecting cuckboy. If you want some go out and get it.

You are the worst poster.

Perhaps you are not being authentic, they sense incongruence as weakness
Try going full 1488 when you talk to them
Ask them how many white children they will give you for the cause
Do it in a way that she thinks maybe you're being ironic, maybe not

This thread went on the rocks quite quickly

More than likely she is saying both Pizzagate and the Flynn story are fake news.

I want this to be a new shill tactic, where they create complex characters that have stories which evolve across numerous threads and over a period of months.

You won't be able to do it. You will come within literal inches and self-sabotage. Your only chance of sexual satisfaction is watching a white woman being bred by a Big Black Bull.

I have had great success with sarcastically (?) saying extreme things in a friendly manner, so that I am applauded for the humor, and not attacked for the message

Bro, every single NATO general and majority of EU leaders are under Brownstone, what that means is that they have video of everyone doing some really nasty stuff.

There were supposed to be arrests happening already. Fucking nothing.

Listen I want this to be real. I desperately want the fucks in Washington to be behind bars and away from any position that would allow them to make public decisions.
But I've seen nothing, and I'm losing patience.

Someone subverted my meme arrows, let me try that again.

A single click and no editing, interesting. Maybe 6'4" is grounds for unpersoning?

That song is the best thing the Beef's ever been a part of.

Its called faggot mods deleting posts

A coup happened. DynCorp, Soros and CIA niggers.
Will the real Adolf Hitler please stand up?

You're actually self-sabotaging right now by continuing to complain instead of doing something about it.

I still see the post personally, though not the others that got deleted.

Something, something, shitty parents.

I can't do anything at 523 am
Right now I have to wait on my guys to finish the designs for the promotion cards, the flyers, the connecting with the guy at X place for us to host a party, and so on and so forth

Fuck my parents

I'm sure Trump/Bannon have a plan or will make one. No way someone like Trump just sits by and plays good cop while everyone else is playing hardball against him, that's suicide.

I wish the mod had been able to ban you from breathing.

Honestly, I think this might be a reaffirmation exercise suggested by a shrink.
She absolutely had a mental collapse after losing the election, this seems like someone coping with the fact they lost in one of the hardest ways possible and them ignoring the reality of her crimes not being pardoned.

Yeah, mentally ill mom and selfish father leads to your kind of shit.

It's 523am? Wait until 10am and then set up an appointment with a hooker. If your party plan is going to work, either now or in the future, you won't have to pay for sex except this one time.

But you won't do it, because deep down, you don't want to have sex. Everything else is just excuses, from the party planning to the self-improvement.

I'll go even a step further in proving my point: try to visualize the experience. I guarantee you that you can't. It's not even possible in your mind.

ROPE EM

It makes things interesting if clinton is trumps pawn.
Or both are pawns to someone else.

Don't be naïve.

This fucking nigga.

Godspeed virginsperg.

I'm not judging you for being this desperate, nor for employing underhanded tactics to get laid, it's all really degenerate shit but so are the times. What I am going to tell you is that you could still be working in other ways to have what you want.

You're on a Chinkgolianese meme reservation when you could be lifting (for physical or mental gains). You could be self-improving or developing any number of ways, and at a certain level basically any of them would result in female attention if you gave enough of a fuck.

I don't even dare to dream how things will become unhinged if pizza gate is busted wide open.

So this is what it means to be a wizard.

They EXPLODED on cuck/pol/ when the Flynn news dropped

Good things will happen soon. The kikes overplayed their hand.

Tend to agree, regardless of the moralfag gratification it would give me to see someone who raped a child suffer to his death.

Did you know living things are programs? Your vidya is killing programs you evil bastard.

This is how i know you're a lefty fucktard.

THESE PEOPLE NEED TO HANG

Trump, show no mercy to pedos!

checked and excellent infographics

Hacker man is /ourguy/

She doesn't have the balls.
She already tried to flee the country.

This is autism.

Seriously, there are aesthetic and physical/psychological reasons for not molesting children.
Firstly, they are too easily coerced due to growing minds and a lack of experience.
Secondly, their parts are not ready.
Thirdly, you inadvertently condition these children to be either submissive, or in the rare case they reject everything due to mistrust.

Im the latter. My childhood twisted my mentality on sex, but thank god i saw the light.

They're trying to psychologically condition us with defeatism.
It barely made a scratch on me. It came across as desperation and as a bit of a sadist i enjoy that desperation.

Your death should last no less than a month.

I can't believe she really tweeted this, it's literally unbelievable.
They're openly taunting, they feel almighty now.
And what other "consequences of fake news" could she possibly allude to?
I'm scared. These people really intend to openly stuff that shit down our throats and get away with it. This is also a direct warning to Trump and Sessions.
Holy shit.

Frankly i think all of this is political theatre.

Pussy.

Fuck you, likely-shill. Get a brain.
Yeah, I vote shill. GTFO

Your devil will not save you from the pain and agony you are going to experience on the day of the rope. You might not be caught immediately but kikes like you won't be able to control your sinful desires for too long and you will expose yourself. You will hang but only after you've begged for it.

Butthurt pussy.
Go get a sex change ya girl.

I swear to god you fucking Jews must have been spawned out of a demons asshole or something. Xenomorphs have more moral integrity than Jew.

Hitler should have just fed you lot to rabid dogs.

Get ready for war faggots.

Their delusions of invulnerability is their Achilles heel. We only have to deliver the arrow and the whole rotten structure will come crashing down.
The fire rises

Kabbalah is a hell of a drug.

Because i'm not you, simply.

Didn't like 689 or something pedos get arrested this year?

That's just the start.
That explains why michael moore is so scared.

As long as the story end s with the democrats being fed to lions

Look, I came here from the front page, I'm just going to tell you off now for two main reasons.

You're underage, and you actually bother to save autistic ugly ass niggers as reaction images which I'm sure you've got from either 4cucks, reddit, or whatever. Which I shouldn't have to remind you as to why you shouldn't, but here I am, cause you're more than likely some idiotic, inbred underage mexican kid who thinks you're 'one of us' but you can't even say kike, instead happily using the preferred nomenclature of kikes, on top of being retarded enough to use the whole "Drink Bleach" shit that you autistic underage mexican kids use off of kiketube thinking it's hilarious, clever and witty.

It's clear you're new, but it's also clear you're some underage mexican child that's been plaguing this board for far too long.

Get lost.

I think it will end with a push for the nwo.
Globalists are frightened of trade barriers.

Middle class lose without these barriers, so we now have a poor vs rich scenario.

You're a pedo.

We have the high ground. Fuck off.

When this pizzagate shit finds the smoking gun they won't even have a name for what will happen to these people.

As I'd have explained to the inbred basement-dweller if I trusted his IQ could reach 3 digits, the fight ahead is delightful indeed. It's the thought that these shameless psychopaths are literally everywhere in positions of power, utterly confident that they'll get away with anything, that is genuinely frightening. How many horrors do we have yet to discover in the closet?

There's already a name for it.
CRUSADE

They think no one will be able to arrest them.

They think they're out of the jurisdiction of God's judgement. They're real fucking wrong and they're gonna be begging for mercy on the day of reckoning, but no mercy will be found. They get off to torturing kids, human trafficking and feeding children narcotics.
Those actions are unforgivable, and because they worship some bull god (like cucks), they're will be no forgiveness from the Creator.

You faggots thought you got away, that you are untouchable. Well, the Creator of the universe says otherwise and you best fucking get on your knees and start begging for salvation right goddamn now.

AHHAHAHAHAHA #pizzagate arrests are commencing go back to the shadows

AHHAHAHAHAHA #pizzagate arrests are commencing

1.not Mexican
2.this reaction image was saved from this website
3.i don't have a problem calling somebody a kike
4.not underage and have been on this site for 3years
No.

They already found smoking guns. People have already been arrested

Okay, that's it. Forget about a quick death, you're getting mustard gas.

What is your post? Your id didn't match the fucking.
Who the fuck are you cunt.

Fucking reply*

Are you trying to derail this thread by pretending to be retarded? Is it possible for a legitimate poster to sperg out so hard over an image of a nigger?

Feels like they are running out of cards to play. The EU looks weaker every day and they can't touch Trump with anything short of an assassination attempt

Wait, any big names?

Not sure. There was like 400 arrests in los angeles though. That was part of the pizzagate dig.

Trump was their trump card. And they're getting scared of the change.
Weak pieces of shit.

they are just removing the competition and showing the public that they are "doing something"

that was nothing.

Equal to saying they are going to crack down an all tobacco sellers by killing eric garner for selling cigs.

literally less than a spec of dust on the ass of an elephant.

So far I have just seen a few pedi rings in Norway and California go down. Any high ranking politicians being named?
You fell out like this because I posted a reaction image of a nigger are you serious?! I am a fucking nigger! Lots of arrests could be going down today so stay focused. I'm going to work. you can make a joke about how niggers don't work right about now

Here's another one but it might be a little harde to see him.

Btw I'm posting from a old iPhone. All images I save on this phone have similar file names even pictures I save from Holla Forums.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING PEDO ARRESTS

JUST DO IT

Seriously, get this shit over with. This is just blueballing at this point.

Good job asshole your weak constitution ruined everything

It was Michael Flynn's son who retweeted Pizzagate, and the DOJ/FBI would be the ones handling that investigation, makes no sense to attack Flynn. Of course Shillary i a vindictive cunt and might just be trying send a message to the Administration in general. "Destroying your enemies completely" is one of the 48 laws of power for a reason, and Trump needs to follow up on it or else he will be completely ruined through attrition from the Deep State and other enemies.

There's no evidence he violated the Logan Act. Stop repeating the corporate media bullshit.

Hang all pedos
Hillary is an idiot and is pretty much assuring she will hang. We should make a point to let Trump see the daily bullshit Hillary keeps putting out there. Anyone trying to tell Trump to leave her be will be btfo by these bullshit tweets.

So, is it happeni-
AHHHHHH

AND? At least explain your bait or GTFO.

We've tried that for thousands of years and look where it's gotten us

jimmycomet pizza posts
imgur.com/a/vOuYF
https:[email protected]/* *//

No, Sandusky was the defensive line coach or defensive coordinator. Yeah, those are huge positions in college football coaching. Sandusky was friendly with the boosters but he was most certainly a coach.

Like always, (((They're))) all talk and having someone or something else do the walk for them. Having the balls to dare the president, especially one that's finally being like a fucking president, to take action on something like this means they actually think they have what it takes to walk the walk. To that I say;

FUCKING DO IT TRUMP! SHOW THEM HOW WRONG THEY REALLY ARE!

I'm convinced celebrities are just baiting us. Either because they want us to crack down on it, or either to "play their trap"

Funny part is that we already know it's no mere trap - more of a "so unbelievable no one will believe it" sort of thing.

>>9258707 >>9258721
That's actually old as fuck. Embed is of Baby Burlesk, and Shirley Temple performing the same shit you see here. Good lord was she molested too?

Latest Trump tweet. 6D Chess?

Yes. Yes she was.

To add:
nationalenquirer.com/photos/shirley-temple-scandals-predators-hollywood-pedophiles/

Eh.. I don't think the public will see it this way.
I want to know what the leak revealed first.

Then we can see if it's chess. If it's fucking nothing then ok it's chess.. but the guy got fucking forced resigned. That means the content must be bad news.

No person has ever been prosecuted for alleged violations of the act. I'm going to speculate that this is because it is on its face a plainly unconstitutional restraint upon our freedom of speech. It is nothing.

I cant spoonfeed every fucking newfag that asks it nigger, lurk the pizzagate threads and the pizzagate voat and lurk moar in general or go to QTDDTOT

Sorry I'm a bit out of the loop, how can that Hillary tweet be seen as a pedogate reference? I fact I'm so ignorant I don't even understand her tweet at all.

Only a really special kind of retarded needs to ask questions like this.

There was a "shooter" at Comet Ping Pong and all of the Journoniggers were bitching about "the real consequences of fake news", digging into the shooter we find that he was arrested for running over a 13 year old in NC but does not have a pending court date which indicates blackmail, he was an amateur actor with an IMDB page, and the traffic camera pointed at Comet Ping Pong went dark right before the shooting. The shooter currently has a "secret plea deal" going where his sentencing is secret which is suspicious as fuck. The "real consequences of fake news" is a verbatim regurgitation of MSM narrative and the low energy "COMET" pun is a Pizzagate reference. All in all is seems to be a thinly veiled threat about Trump pursing PG prosecution.

Interesting, thank you very much. Still seems kinda (actually very) vague though. But we'll see I guess.

If they take Trump out kill ALL local leftists

The fact it went this far is gob-smacking. I remember hearing about this, going "bullshit that's far-fetched" then digging and finding out that those circumstances exist.

That's how fucked up it was.

Oy

He won't. He realizes that he's dead if he takes one more step.

It makes no sense to relate Flynn to PG unless Shillary is taunting them for trying to prosecute the pedophiles, especially since the implication of the tweet is the the allegations against Flynn are "fake news". If Flynn's resignation is "real consequences of fake news" then MSM must be the fake news referenced. Why the fuck would Shillary suddenly call her MSM shills fake news? It does seem vague at first but all things considered the interpretation that this is a threat about PG prosecution makes the most sense IMO. Either that or an intern fucked up bigly and just brought even more mainstream attention to PG right after the Sandusky bust, the worldcorp lead, and 1000+ trafficking busts in the last week. PG is as credible as it has ever been at this point given recent events so adding fuel to the fire makes no sense either but as Powell pointed out Hillary ruins everything with her hubris.

don't actually do this.

Yeah, the fact that they didn't push harder for censorship after the "shooting" incident is probably because it would draw to much attention to the shooter's background which indicates he was a blackmail pawn in a greater scheme. They just used it to equate PG researchers with terrorism and even that narrative wasn't to effective and only reinforced the useful idiots being their useful selves while the investigation kept going.

Kill yourself.

Keep the fucking /r9k/ posting outta this thread niggers this is about Flynn and Pizzagate.

Missed the first post,schlomo?

No you retards she didn't tweet shit, this is a faggot intern shitposting just like 99% of all the stupid low energy trash said on that account.
The actual Cunton is languishing somewhere in a drug and booze stupor, wishing she had a way to houdini herself before Trump's noose finds her and hoping the usual retards are still buying the bullshit about she running in 2020

No it's not an intern, it is a thinly veiled threat indeed, motivated by the fact that they feel strong having taken down Flynn who was a dangerous opponent. It is what makes sense. Hillary and her goons feel strong enough to mock it publicly but it also shows how that shit must make them nervous. I would bet she was literally craving to tweet something like that.
FWIW cuckchan was getting crazy over that stuff earlier before shills started flooding the board and it suddenly went silent again.

I always said children shouldn't move like that.

No it's fucking weird.

Daily reminder that this awaits.

Been awhile since I've been on /r9k/ thanks for the flashback, kiddo.

100 bucks says you will never have the stones to do half the shit you talk about.

The things you discribed are what basicly everyone does, so even if they are immoral, which is debatable, that leaves us with them beeing child molesters.
Just because everyone does imoral things to some extend doesnt mean that all wrongs are equaly bad my dude.

If you prove yourself in battle someone will wingman for you and help you find a low tier woman to wife. I doubt you'd be capable of proving yourself though.

Nah man.. A pedo is like a heroin addict. The heroin addict may go to counseling and may even successfully fight the urges using a substitute for his addiction/weakness (methadone) he may completely clean up and get a job.. But even with him doing 'great' you know one day you are gonna read about him overdosing.

And that addict went on a bulglary spree one day to be able to get a fix. Stole your wifes wedding ring. Even if he says hes better would you trust him around jewelry again?

Same goes for pedos.. Diddle one kiddie.. Are they ever to be trusted around children again? Absolutely not. And if you cant be trusted around children well then you've no place in this mortal realm

Hillary not being in jail is so shitty. Trump went back on a big promise

It makes me question whether most attacks are false flags nowadays. I can't believe they'd fall this low.

There's legal issues and I'm guessing he has a trap planned for her.

I'm not going to delude myself into believing that absolutely everything he does is 88D chess and he may very well had zero intention of ever jailing her. However, doing so especially before this point would mean almost certain death. Imprisoning a rival political candidate immediately after winning is so unprecedented and alien a concept to the American psyche that I'd wager even a good deal of Trump voters would feel uneasy about it. If it didn't lead to his literal death, it would certainly be political death. Especially before this point. Now he has most of his cabinet confirmed and his Supreme Court nominee on the way. Give it a year or so, and if he hasn't moved towards prosecuting Shillary then it's much safer to assume that he went back on the promise and it was just campaign rhetoric.

praise KEK

Okay but she's proven herself to be an amateur opponent against professionals. I contend that she's more helpful to Trump as a free citizen.
How is she helpful to Trump? Well if she runs in 2020 and wins the primary, Trump is guaranteed a second term. She is helping to destroy the Democratic Party.
In a fantasy scenario, you gather dirt on her for four years. Right about the time the presidential race heats up in October (so as not to give them time to dig up another candidate) you fucking indict her, leaving only yourself as a viable option for presidency.

tfw someone*
Sorry, I just woke up.

No dude, not waiting until 2020. No fucking way

You are a disgusting perv.
Pedophiles like you will be gassed

Do you want a guaranteed second term for Trump or not?
Now of course my scenario probably isn't what's in the works, but you have to admit that she could be Donald's controlled opposition. When the race gets close, you pull the plug.

Fucking shut the fuck up. Lock her up, dragging this out that far is collusion. FUCK YOU

…wut
Anyone remember them being brown?

URGE TO PURGE

Wew. All pedos must hang.

Flynn is an honorable man. He probably voluntarily resigned to try and protect Trump.

Colluding with what? She doesn't hold any public office.
Her little tweet sends you into this severe of an autistic rage? Don't give her that power over you. Right now, aside from whatever goes on with the Clinton Foundation, she's harmless. She can't do anything to anyone. Putting her in jail now as opposed to putting her in jail when she's a threat doesn't make much sense. Sure it might make you feel good for a little bit, but I'd rather do it when it will have an unrecoverable effect for the Democrats.
Think about strategy. You sound like a 15 year old with blue balls looking at girls in bikinis. You can't just fuck everything that walks. There's a time and a place where it will have a much more lasting effect than lulzing on an image board. There's a chance to use her as a nuke that blows up the entire party.
That said, I'd be very happy if she was in jail today. But if you can use her arrest to lower the boom on the commies in Washington, I'd rather see that.

Hillary tweeting and prodding the bear with knowledge about pizzagate (it's pretty damn obvious) has two things going with this.
1. She's taunting about her knowledge of the pedo rings
2. She's pulling a literally who and is trying to stay relevant, even amidst the earlier points of giving away her knowledge about pedo rings. She's seeing it as a means of gaining attention and relevance.

Who is the guy with the glasses? I swear to the Lord above that that is a baby eater in a management position of the Synagogue of Satan. Name?

To be fair, dragging things out gives her and her ilk more time to cover shit up. That said, I do think Trump is making use of timing and waiting for a time closer to the election to bring down the hammer on her. This may be why he referred to Warren as leader of the democratic party. This creates a division between her supporters, Bernouts, non-whites, and finally Hillary.

Hillary is literally being a spiteful bitch because of Flynn and his son's disdain for pedos. She has always shown she is not very bright and given to personal bullshit. This is probably part of it.

This is probably the case. Flynn was a marked man by the establishment, stepped in some bullshit that normally would not be a big deal but would cause trouble for himself and Trump on technical grounds.

Soros' son and heir to all his bullshit. At some point, someone needs to fuck his shit up since he does attend some of these protests personally.

comparing child molestation to eating burgers and drinking milk

Literally. Just. From. Seeing. His. Face. I. Saw. A. Baby. Rapist. Murderer.

These Jews are not a fucking joke. They never stopped doing their Satanic shit.

Posting more than one image or video allows you to post an image or video which has already been posted. Some people can't think of a suitable second image, so they create these stupid 1x1 pixel 'bypass' images.
They are cancer.

Seriously. I would be surprised if he wasn't tied to this pizzagate stuff too. Who knows what sort of twisted shit he's up to given who he is.

How could you possibly know that?

No I remember them being brown.

I meant blue FUCK.

I do but then again, I wonder if those were fake/digitally colored pictures of black and white photos. (((They))) would have a reason to.

WEW

Could be a berenstein effect.

No.

Of course they never did, why giving up the perfect hobby to keep the family together ?

Fuck no, if that sperg is still ITT can you please just either get a hooker or pull some Elliot Rodger pranks on worthy ZOG targets and get it over with so we don't have to deal with your thread derailment? Thank you.

Is the new CREW strategy derailing threads by going into tangents about them being nerd virgins? Fucks sake.

These people need to get thrown out of this fucking country.

Rules of Nature faggot. Survival of the fittest. Women don't come to you? Come to them. Selection of superior genetic traits is what let whites become superior. Just look at the middle east, where rape and other shit is encouraged. The place is a complete cesspool because genetically inferior men are able to exercise what you call a "right".

They're derailing the Flynn conversation thread too.

That's actually exactly what they are. There is no true color photograph of Hitler with Brown eyes, they are always blue.
rarehistoricalphotos.com/rare-color-photo-adolf-hitler-shows-true-eye-color-date-unknown/
Lots of 'colored' images from b&w film show him with Brown eyes, and children in many western countries are taught that he had brown eyes.
They include this with the lie that he wanted to kill all non-blonde haired, blue eyed people in order to portray him as a psychopathic hypocrite.

It's clear attempt of a slide and bumplock. Adding onto that, the shill concentration is on the pizzagate threads.

The white hats should release the 650k emails from Huma/Weiner laptop. It would reveal all the filth and put the fifth column on the defensive. Let the public have the information and let researcher dig and expose it in full. Just put everything out in the open. This is what Vault 7 is about. Flynns departure isn't bad in the long run since he's a neocon darling and registered democrat.

Why is he holding a turd?

When The Arrests are made EVERY satan worshipper must be arrested, brought to trial and be publically executed, Trump Must Order Every Country in the World to do the same.
None must survive.
They've been doing this for thousands of years, just imagine the sheer amount of innocent's children's lives lost.
Their souls can only become freed when they are Brought To Justice.
(I believe the reports of ghosts throughout the years are the lost souls of these children, trapped in limbo until their killers are killed.)
This evil Must Not see another year.
Justice MUST be Swift & Absolute.
No Mercy.

And this, ladies and gentleman, is why Holla Forums disasociates itself from /r9k/.

You want sex? Go lift you piece of shit, you are entitled to NOTHING on this earth, much like feminists and females are entitled to NOTHING. Laws of nature

I wonder too, user. But it apparently is legal. Did you see the music video with Shia LeBeef and the child dancer in a nude leotard? It's obscene and immoral but if you complain it means YOU'RE the pedo. See how it works?no link but check the singer Sia's vids

I can.

the witch MUST know that He's coming for her.
Why else would she risk making Pizzagate this visible to President Trump?
she's just trying to rub some dirt in before she gets hung from the lamposts like she feared.

you have to prove yourself as a man first for us to care.

But you wont. You don't even understand that someone like you is nothing but a beast to other men of worth. Show your true colors and we would put you down without hesitation rather than let your corruption risk infesting our own families or tribe. Doing such internal cleansing for thousands of years is what created the white race, and why we here so eagerly await the day of rope or the big happening. Our very souls call for the cleansing of creatures such as you.

We already know how to react to you. Problem is your kind do not realize it due to our kowtowing to our civil systems rather than simply reacting as a man should. You do not understand our nature, we do understand yours.

So is this real? Why is this thread unstickied?

If she retweeted something that refers to "COMET", I'd say that we pretty much have confirmation that pizzagate is real. Can anyone confirm that this is real?

Tbh I should have expected this after fucking 9/11 and the false flag bullshit.

He's 12 and what is this?

Hi, Wildlife Enforcement user. I need to take a look at your bait as I think your replies are over the limit. Just balled up pieces of bread. huh? Wow.

The Tweet is real.
Personally I think Flynn was fired because He was vocal about Pizzagate and Trump wants to make it look like His Cabinet is being Unbiased When The Arrests Are Made.

the investigation hasn't completed

Probably from leftypol, and we all know they don't have the proper brain cells.

maybe we could fund a study to find out what is wrong in their brains. Do you think it is lack or parental boundaries or lack of organized sports?

Probably acquired autism, they think that Communism would work and you'd have to be autistic to believe that.

what the fuck is going on

Fuck off filthy hebe.

You kikes should be all tortured to death.

You don't need to be a psychologist to understand, but it certainly helps.

The answer is vulnerable psyche mixed with continued conditioning through the electric jew and other stimuli to become pacifists. Then through academia they are hammered with repeated conditioning towards marxist/jewish indoctrination along with conditioning the mind to rely on the government, but hate it and themselves, to only speak, think, and act what they are told to speak, think, and act, and etc. They are emptied husks; essentially NPCs

I dont abuse children, for one. You fucking kike

talking diplomacy with a foreign diplomat is suppose to be the same as fucking a kid in the ass

WHEN IS THIS CUNT GOING TO BE ARRESTED?

how do we get them out of the Cave? How do we break that conditioning?

I don't have an answer but is fun to ask them questions and watch as they reach the limit of their indoctrination. they have ready made answers for a bunch of things but if you ask them a question they don't have an approved answer for you can see the cracks start. that's when a commissar coordinator comes over. every single time.

You don't, well not unless they want too. It's pretty much impossible. It's like telling your average human that the Jews control everything and deserve to be burnt to death. They'll just ignore you and reinforce their view while blocking you out completely. Hypnotisation might work but it's not possible as far as I know that you can easily hypnotize someone.

Its a real doozy officer

If you ask a good question, "If x is true then is y also true?" and point out the logical flaw you can get a smile from them.

I do find that protests and demonstrations, especially with so much video, is all about proving them silly in front of the audience. They want to change minds and push a viewpoint. That action is wasted if you can show people they are silly.

Hence why Trump's Bait Rally worked so well.
"I just want to go see this guy from the tv, I don't know about him as president."
turn into
"They spit on my entire family and called us racist and took my son's hat. I'm voting trump to fix this."

KILLED

I'D LIKE TO REMIND ALL OF THE SILLS AND RETARDS WHO ARE SAYING "Oh silly goy, trump would never lock her up, it's political suicide" AT EVERY ONE OF HIS RALLIES AND VICTORY RALLIES, THERE WERE CONSTANT CHANTS OF LOCK HER UP. OUTSIDE OF PIZZAGATE, SHE LITERALLY HAD AN ILLEGAL SERVER THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT. SHE'S GOING TO JAIL AND THE JEW CREW CHECK IS GOING TO DRY UP

I was abandoned by my parents, and due to multiple health issues, never participated in sports. Despite spending decades in computers, I am glad that I still have Al Bundy's taste in women.

They might be proved wrong but they'll still sink back into their own safe zone though, if we were able to have the majority of the normies who are pretty much just a blank slate turn right wing and anti immigration then that would be good, bring back the red terror too communism is a shit and I doubt anyone but people in commiefornia want that shit. Though I don't live in America (England sadly) so I'm not too sure about that.

maybe get the ball rolling with something simple, an easy win, maybe like re-introducing the public to the fact that Obama was a central participant in legitimizing a naked fraud involving tens of thousands of dollars (bare minimum), and he was even dumb enough to bring the fucker to the White House!

You have to understand that the liberal conditioning when it comes to issues and problems is to identify and cry about it, but not come up with any alternate or better solutions. They are conditioned into believing that everything will be handed to them on a silver platter. To understand how to break the conditioning, you also have to understand how it got started. Take the SJW cult phenomena for instance. Their initiation practices are all about finding weak willed, psychologically vulnerable, or etc. people (usually within teen years when teens are trying to figure shit out. Or in early adult years). If the subject is resistant to their initial attempts and lures towards the cult, that's when they lash out with fangs and claws, verbally berating and doing everything in their power to ruin the person and make their life a living hell. They target all fronts, from their employment, to also their social circle. They work and capitalize on separating the subject from their social circles and preys upon the instinct of "needing to belong". The SJW cult (and libs by default) do this to their own members on a daily basis, which is why social media groups are so fragile and easy to break apart. But the stress on the subject wears them out and eventually breaks the subject's will and want to fight, eventually caving in. Having been broken down, the sjw cult then proceeds to rebuild the person in their liberal image, conditioning, brainwashing, and for any whites they also add an input (jewish trickery 101) that makes the white person eternally feel indebted to some unknown force that they can never pay back, and are also conditioned to hate themselves and their own kind.

It might be too late for you, but i found it. It's called life before war - kenji kawai

I am guessing Trump is trying to use the pedo shit for leverage to a much more serious issue. He is intentionally getting closer to making the big arrests unless (((they))) do X. Last night the line was probably drawn and if Trump goes any further X scenario is going to happen or maybe this dance will contine, who knows. Its scary to think about what could be bigger than world elite pedo rings but I am sure the destruction of Western Europe is a possibility…

Don't you have to be an elected official to break the Logan ACT? Wasn't FLynn just a transition team member? What the fuck is going on?

You kikes are amazing, you're niggertier stupid.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42145

Nose Island emails.

I am pretty sure it refers to private citizens.
But they never fuck with Rodman when he goes to best Korea and talks to Kim.
I wonder why?

The trap is to delay it long enough that she misses the next election.

Just read it its any citizen elected or not.

Time quads as in the timestamp reading 55:55

Is already in jail right now for diddling.

I fucking wonder how you're still a virgin. Its honestly perplexing.

Jacob Bernstein is the NYT reporter who called Melania a hooker.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/02/13/emily-ratajkowski-nyt-reporter-called-melania-trump-hooker/

If this isn't proof that veganism is the most Aryan thing you can do I don't know what is.

Do it faggot.

Her tweet is cryptic and nonsensical to the point that it can't be anything other than signalling to her pedo network for action.
Libtards are going to somehow try to frame it as something profound and quotable however despite not knowing or willfully deluding themselves.

I seen Worse during gay pride events in seattles. NAMBLA fursuits marchers were getting slow clapped. I hate to think what goes on during San Francisco gay pride marches.

It's from an old German satirical magazine called Kladderadatsch I believe. As you can see in the corner it says Vivisection Verboten, this was made after Hermann Goring got Hitler to outlaw vivisection and to make sure that animal abusers were sent to concentration camps.

I think it's safe to say that Kek was speaking through the artist.

The fire rises for you.

Either way its still a confession that the Flynn stuff is fake and orchestrated

I just wish Trump would sit down with Putin and be like "I'm going to be purging some insanely corrupt motherfuckers and they're gonna try to start war with you. Please don't do declare war for the next 8 years and I promise everything will be okay between our two countries."

There is a very large chance that talks like this have happened and we just have to be patient.

The nose knows

Can you hold it back for just one month? I'm in Russia, and I need, at least, to get a gun in case of SHTF.

disgusting

Ayyyy lmaoooo back to jerusalem with you faggot

We are 3 weeks into his Presidency and this motherfucker outdid Obongo's executive orders by ONE.
Trump sleeps 4 hours a night
Trump sleeps 4 hours a night and his family is safe in his golden tower in NYC

If you aren't a paid shill, but are a true commie leftist believer, you must be new here - because you did not bring an argument.

Every other president (faggot puppets) has been given the courtesy of 100 days, you little bitches are shitting your pants after 21 days - and your fear is delicious.

Not this faggot again. Are you going to shit up another thread with your bitching about not being a virgin while ignoring all advice to unfuck yourself?

Brown eyed Hitler is kike propaganda. Hitler had magnificent deep blue eyes. Pretty much everyone who met him says this.

Time to obliterate this house of cards.

If THIS was a history coverup I'm going to throw up

American history teachers often claim he had brown eyes, I also had a teacher say Hitler was probably Jewish because his father got cucked. No joke.

There was propaganda in my school that Hitler was brown hair + brown eyed. Teacher back then even said that "blond hair + blue eyes ubermensch was a printing error and they just ran with it after the fact", and that it was originally brown hair + brown eyes (as ubermensch).

I'd give anything to dig that up to see if it was in school book too, but it's far gone.

t. yuropoor

It astounds me that people believe some of this shit.

Got propagandized as a kid that he had brown eyes. I've seen other color photos of him but this is the first time I've realized he had blue eyes.

People generally believe what they're told unless they're given some reason not to. Lying to people is very easy so long as you know what to lie about.

brown hair + brown eyes was a major propaganda point in school saying how "Hitler was an evil nazi who wanted to kill everyone who wasn't blonde haired and blue eyed, even though he was a brown haired brown eyed jew with one testicle what a hypocrite amirite?"
You could actually redpill a lot of people by spreading this photo. "Hitler actually had blue eyes. I bet everyone told you they were brown. What else did they lie about?"

Don't forget that he also had bowel issues, wasn't really a vegetarian, and enjoyed cross dressing in Eva Braun's clothes.

My teachers told me this in school as well. One of them also said I would be put into the concentration camp, even though Im white, because I didnt have blonde hair and blue eyes. She made a point of singling me out saying ' Just because he has green eyes and brown hair he still wouldn't be accepted in Nazi Germany'. Its one of those moments as a kid when I began to distrust everything my teachers said because even in the 'official school textbook' it never mentioned anything close to that.

Don't forget he was always on sixteen different kinds of drugs, the weakest of which were LSD and meth.

Go stake yourself in the rectum, Lestat.

And of course the bull semen.

He also refused to shake hands with Jesse Owens because he was butthurt a black guy won a race. (I love that they made an entire movie about this bullshit)

WTF!
IT'S FUCKING REAL, ALL OF IT!
We can't let her get away with it!

Underrated post.

Make it a bog.

Is there a screencap of the recent FBIanon thread?

This is the clearest example of "Me thinks thou does protest too much" that I have ever seen.

If you use twitter be sure to mention this fact.

This is classic self incrimination

She knows what's happening right now and this is her best attempt at deflection. Sadly for Hillary it points the finger of guilt right back at her.

PURIFICATION

He took everything available at the time to control the farting and stuffy noses.

is there any proof to this or is it more war propaganda?

What if this is the kind of event Sir John Glubb prophesied in his talk about the fall of empires? America won't be done in by another country, but by the external power of the Jews, much like any other Empire that fell before it.

checked… i think.

That's the face of a man who knows those seventeen year olds will never get un-fucked.

If Skippy drives us to war, it needed to happen.

Sadism is mudskin-tier though.

For years in my schooling they kept repeating that Adolph Hitler had brown eyes. They also said that it was nazis that burned down the parliament building, not communists. Fucking kikes. Next thing they'll say Hitler was secretly muslim.

Don't ever send your kids to public school. Every year I learn a about a new way that the government flat out lied to me through public school. I bet this is partly to do with some of (((publishers))) of textbooks.

OK, so hosting parties and fucking drunk girls is survival of the fittest

See above

They never told us Kristallnacht was a retaliatory thing. They never told us about the tens of peace attempts Hitler made with both Poland and England. They always told us that he let the allies go at Dunkirk because he wanted to "personally order the final blow" or some shit. It's disgusting, now that I think about it.

Yes, psychopaths have no empathy, so they likely won't be bothered by some of their own getting executed even in brutal fashion. Also take in mind that they are thrill-seekers.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PEDO ARRESTS???

I have a hard time believing you're not a troll, but let me tell you: Those who brutally rape and murder children MUST be killed. It is unfortunate for our sense of justice that psychopaths' minds work differently, so they neither really have any concept of group-solidarity beyond what is useful to ensure their asses are covered nor will they be all too threatened by the prospect of death penalty, but that's all the more reason to purge them like a fucking plague. Brutal executions may not send their group into panic mode, but at least they will be dealt with pragmatically.

I'm in the bay. I'd need a lot more ordinance.

That's exactly why Putin has done nothing.
He knows what they're up to. They think they can get to Him, but they're so stupid themselves they don't realise how fuiing visible they are.
That's always been the jews biggest Weakness, Transparency.

No, they are frightened of the wrong kind if trade barriers.
Legislation exists solely (and I am not exaggerating, this is the only reason governments write laws outside of common law) to benefit organisations which own the government by crushing smaller competitors with endless legal hurdles.
When Trump fucks this system up, the kikes corporations will lose this competitive advantage.

Don't have time to read. Pull this on if it isn't here

NSA dropped a tweet – we're watching every move you make, every step you take – around the same time as the Hillary tweet.

fucking lel

No they didn't.

I'm not going to bother reading 500 posts but just so you know, this was about Flynn tweeting about some Pizzagate-related rumors.
archive.fo/FFYGq
His son was also deep into the investigation.

It's pretty cut and dry what she meant by this.

Mandela effect..

Trips confirm. This timeline is the best

accidental anal is 100% possible

CUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

He did it, he named the PedoJew. The DSM has it backwards, sociopaths have self-interest, psychopathy marks its absence. Thank God for the PRIDE and FOLLY of these ingrates.

LMAO

flynn wasn't vocal, his son was.

Anyone else find it (((suspicious))) that between this thread and some others important threads that were made today, the site just got hit with a DDOS attack?

Yup

Who hasn't done the occasional accidental anal? It's like, right there.

Something with NK is definitely tonight on, Kim Jong-un half-brother was assassinated (poisoned in Malaysia) a day or two ago.

www .ft.com/content/bb8a3ffc-f2ac-11e6-95ee-f14e55513608

Agreed.
Justice is swift and a good man kills with hardly a word.
Put a bullet in the back of their heads and push them into the ditch with the rest of the criminals.
Relishing violence is for animals.

Oh stop it with this polite easy killing shit.

if that's true, then we have nothing to worry about :^)

Interesting. So the goyim are literally the equivalent of insects or cattle to you people. Well, I had suspected, but thanks for confirming that.
And killing even insects for fun is worrying behaviour.

Yeah, we're finding out.

So is there any reason why POTUS wouldn't be the one to extort these parties instead of the cabal?

when this breaks out you and yours will be dragged through the streets with shark hooks through your jaws

Its all larping until it happens, and when it does I don't really care if it is a firing squad or necklacing, I just want them gone and it is entirely the discretion of the guys who actually have the balls to do wetwork the method of execution. No wrong answers.

Unfortunately, private school is too damn expensive for a lot of Americans even if you make decent money. I am not waiting to save $20k+ for private schools to secure the existence of our people by making babies and millions of white families can't afford to either. Just take time out of your day to unteach your kid the bullshit they learned, encourage reading and skepticism as much as possible, and give them redpill books for christmas, birthdays, etc. and they should end up fine memetically. Don't be afraid to raise hell at PTA meetings or with teachers if the material they are given is propaganda or commie core bullshit either.

If something like this happens (probably already has several times) it will not be televised.

There were 4 times the normal number of "active users" on Voat today. Still are more than twice the normal number.

welcome back, friend.

We aren't even at the eclipse yet, stop being a pussy.
In other words - Now is not the time for fear that comes later

FLUSH EM ALL DOWN
FUCKING DRAIN THE SWAMP

It's time for Sessions to clean house, early morning DC raids when?

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

Yes. Even in my "morality" class in high school, during our evil nazi lessons, the teacher explicitly even said how Hitler had dark hair and dark eyes.

t.catholic school

why

We aren't molesting children.
How is this even a question that isn't self-evident?

It's commanded in the Bible to tame the Earth and take care of animals. While childfucking is not exactly endorsing in the Bible, in fact in some cases if Father wants it, can lead to Death Penalty. I could expand on leviticus but more things to do.

By it I mean punish the molester. He can apply death sentence to the molester.

What? How do they square the circle that animals couldn't be treated that way, but every Jew was by Dr. Mengle

Comparing killing bugs or drinking milk to raping small children. New level of edgy detected

At least you don't see them jewing each other for a percentage.

Thanks for the clarification. Pizzapurge is coming, fire up the ovens!

I want you to know the your death will be slow, gory and torturous….

Rolling digits for doing it.

nice fucking done, dumbass.

Trips confirm, user is getting a gun, and we are getting WW3 in a month.

They should probably be careful for what they wish for.

this is either top tier bait, or you should be gassed for real.

Underrated post.

This.

What the fuck is SO wrong with 3DPeDos?

Even lolicons have the integrity to usually depict their fictional sexual contact with minors in a romantic and considerate manner even though they would not cause any actual suffering with whatever sick psychotic fantasy they would project on paper.

How did you manage to find this site?

the leak was he had diplomatic-tier conversations with the Russian prior to being in a position where he could do so.

that's illegal.

But they threw the baby out with the bathwater on this one, because in order to reveal this they also revealed that they wiretap every Russian diplomat, and probably every other diplomat.

Can someone please explain what's going on? I know roughly what Pizza gat is, but that's about it.

Actually that's exactly how the brain works kike.

I heard this lie too. We also had a holocaust insttructor come to our class randomly and said told stories about Nazis. One was where Nazis would take jew children by the feet and slam them against a wall until they were a bloody pulp, going down a line of children/babies.
Pretty sure he was actually saying this from his imagination because I never heard it before.
I thought Nazis were aesthetic as fuck so I always sympathized with them over the ugly looking kikes

Are you this naive?

It's anecdotal evidence. But from jews, so it's just as valid as videos of him injecting himself while popping pills.

PLEASE

I remember Hitler's eyes being brown, but I think it's an effect of the black/white pictures + light/shadow.

NO MERCY

4 of clubs? wtf is that? 8 of diamonds you nigger

It will be my pleasure at your expense when these sadistic, satanic pedophiles are stuffed into cages and trebucheted into great vats of hot lye.

John Key, NZ PM, resigned just as PG SHTF and they banned it to try sweep it under the rug.
I would almost bet that you will see him go down.

Why click on it if it's already readable as-is?

What the fuck is this, SJWKKK?

ELITE-GOVT HOME ADDRESSES MORE

archive.org/details/ELITEGOVTHOMEADDRESSESMORE

Gerald 'Jerry' Arthur Sandusky Prison Address DOB: 01/26/1944

GERALD ARTHUR SANDUSKY #KT2386
SCI GREENE
175 Progress Drive
Waynesburg, PA 15370

If you enjoy violence you are literally nigger-tier.

Ruthless, cold pragmatism is the way to go, to kill without passion or relish.

CIA LEAKS.zip

archive.org/details/CIALEAKS

Pretty much what this user said
My elementary school teacher often said he had brown eyes and was pretty much the exact opposite of what the Nazis wanted. She also stated that the Nazis only wanted blue eyed blond people and hated everyone who wasn't said blue eyed blond. This same teacher also hated me with a passion because my folks said no to the school for using me in a photo op to promote the school itself. She also said white people invented racism, that they invented ethnic based slavery, and that white folk were pretty much responsible for all the wrong in the world. She was also a huge fucking sexist, as well as threw out my work in front of me and said I never turned it in, she did a similar thing when my folks were there and thought that they couldn't see her doing it. Oh yeah she also graded boys lower than girls even when we got the same answers on things.
Oh yeah she was also a Frenchaboo, specifically Paris Frenchaboo, so much so she would swear at us in French/call the boys bad things in French.

This

meme needs to die harder than the

Hillary is not going to run again you dumb fucks, for several reasons. Just stop.

You know what you must do. You brought it up, now show the entire internet.

What's in the 730MB ZIP file?

You're right, the main difference is how sloppy their narrative has gotten. The truth is always more confusing than the lies and spin they feed as a worldview.

Stealing lines from anime villains? Fucking commies are so unoriginal.

THIS!

YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO THE ETERNAL OVEN!

OVENS!

NOT ENOUGH GAS IN THE WORLD FOR ALL THESE PEDO KEBABS AND KIKES!!

someone post the trump "we have a never ending supply of gas' webm

oh fuck

Shit threads like this belong on cuckchan, not here.

THIS. they are also castrating themselves and cucking out to niggers because of this conditioning
Have proof: theeunuchmaker.tumblr.com/post/155736834757/more-so-the-webpage-is-now-up-and-running