THIS JUST IN:

Accusations are now coming out against Oliver Stone. Oliver Stone pleaded with people today to leave Weinstein alone.

Is he the next domino to fall? Will we witness all of Hollywood implode?

nydailynews.com/entertainment/playboy-playmate-accuses-oliver-stone-sexual-assault-article-1.3559353

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/thelindsayellis/status/918718783518380032
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This happening is the most attention Hollywood has received in years. Who is next? Harrison ford? George Lucas? Spielberg? Will Mel Gibson come out and complain Weinstein grabbed and fondled him which lead to him drinking?

Oliver Stone's only kinos
Nixon
JFK
Platoon
The Putin Interviews

Is it payback bros?

So basically, women want no attention at all whatsoever? This is a playboy playmate, what does she think her purpose in life is?

That would be pure kino

WHO THE FUCK CARES

HERE IT COMES BABY

This scene was good too.

Good luck, cucks.

Smells like LARP. Adding Shneider to it just removes the credibility, because Schneider was already a meme.

Tumblr tier

(checked)
Looking forward to it.

It's all low hanging fruit for attention and to cover their asses especially because they know the real problem is the pedophilia and if that ever gets out no one is going to accept the "we wuz weak womens" or foolish men or w/e bullshit they concoct. That is because they have all benefited monetarily in vast amounts for their silence over these years while the very few that have spoken out have been ruined. No excuse will justify the pedophilia so as long as distractions and scapegoats for low hanging fruit exist expect them to keep churning out those distractions. Also the golem turning on its master and all that.

YES!

Cumskins just can't control themselves smh

Weinstein is a Jew and Afleck is of Irish decent, hardly hwhite.

I predicted it!!!!!!
Here

mobile.twitter.com/thelindsayellis/status/918718783518380032

I was wrong.

I can believe most of the accusations, but are we to believe that Lindsay ever worked with a 2 time Academy Award winner?

OY VEY THESE FUCKIN SHIKSAS IT'S LIKE ANOTHA SHOAH
us hwite men are just awful, aren't we? hehe

We should a twatter hashtag '#NotAllJews'. That way you draw attention to the fact that this is about #JewishPrivilege without actually doing it.

ftfy

tbh she is like an interesting mystery now.
I already faped two times thinking about her

Not like there's a whole lot of TGWTG girls to choose from when it comes to fapping - unless you coun't Jillian & Sarah of course.

What the fuck was he thinking?

I fap to pretty much every living organisms depending on the mood.

Good. It should be legal to rape non-whites in white countries.

ftfy

It is already, if you are not white